Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Wellards Hook Mountain Massacre

Game Master Wellard


1,401 to 1,450 of 2,783 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>

Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)
DM Wellard wrote:

Haste is off and yes Romon is invisible.

Naria cannot get a line of sight on the witch the ogres and Esteriande get in the way..remember a lightning bolt originates at your fingertips.

Things would admittedly be easier if you could see the map with characters on it

Esteriande only connects once with her attacks.

Ogre 1 Damage 19

Is Esteriande blocking the doorway? Since the plan was for Naria to move in and round to get line of sight. If she cant she will just use the spell to cast Haste on the group (Avoiding any of the group that are clearly confused.)


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Ursus is probably right next to Muchorak. Just sayin' ;-p

We should be able to move past Esteriande, but moving into the room might draw AoO from the two frontline ogres.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Actually; since we have been going through the keep he has been near the back while Muchorak has been at the front with Romon and Est.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Ok, so is this a new rule then? Cuz haven't been been rolling our own saves up until now?


Not always..there have been hidden saves made in the past..it serves to obscure the level range of your Magic wielding opponents for one thing

Attackers are not at any special advantage when attacking a confused character. Any confused character who is attacked automatically attacks its attackers on its next turn, as long as it is still confused when its
turn comes. Note that a confused character will not make attacks of opportunity against any creature that it is not already devoted to attacking (either because of its most recent action or because it has just been attacked).

As to blocking the door please note that it only 5'wide and therefore only one off you can stand in it at a time.Rereading the combat rules attacking round corners is not permitted..yes I know I have allowed it in the past but I am tightening up on some things.

Dabbler some map magic please if you have the time


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Ok. Never ran a confused character in PbP before. So are you running them, or do we post the attacks? How is it determined who we attack? And 5' doors? How did these ogres get in the room?


They Squeezed..

I will allow you to roll the percentage dice for the remaining rounds of confusion and base your actions appropriately.And as to who you attack well that's why I need map positionsnearest creature will be determined randomly from those around you.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Had I appreciated this situation I would have 5' stepped aside with Esteriande.


In the ansence of anything better I'll go with Thoms suggestion in the OOC thread.

That puts..
Ali next to Lunas Ursus and Muchorak 1d3 ⇒ 2

Ursus next to Ali Lunas Marak and Inikai 1d4 ⇒ 4

So Ali attacks Ursus and Ursus attacks Inikai..

Attacks please .


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

When Ursus rears up and turns on him, Inikai goes into a cold panic. He can think of nothing but to evade the bear's claws and maw and holds out his sword as a defensive measure. His free hand goes to his chest and touches the spot over his amulet.

Complete defensive fighting

On Inikai's turn he will activate his amulet against one of the male ogres. Mr. Ogre must make a Will save at DC 19 or take half of all HP damage that Inikai suffers.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Kill the caster. Kill the spell.

Romon slips past Esteriande and slides past the two male ogres.

Acrobatics to tumble through the enemy. 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35 I'm invisible too!

Normal acro check to deny AoO moving through enemy square is CMD +5. Once past, Romon tries to move as far from the males as he can.

Emerging behind them and assuming he hasn't been turned into paste he drives his dagger at the witch-ogre's stomach.

+1 dagger 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Edit: Cause I'm invisible I think I get an extra +2 to hit (total 19), and she gets no dex mod to AC and I get sneak attack . 4d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 2, 5) = 9


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Bite1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27; 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Claw1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22; 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Claw1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19; 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Still waiting for Ali's attack on ursus..

Inikai..Total defence is a standard action so you don't get it this round.AC still 19 I'm afraid so all off Ursus attacks hit.


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

Was he able to activate his amulet, at least?

31 points of damage! Who thought it was a good idea to bring a dangerous animal with us?

Inikai reels under Ursus' attack, trying to roll with the bear's claws. More than anything he does not want to be brought to the ground and mauled. His chain shirt seems to do little more good than a heavy coat would.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

As Ursas tears into Inikai, DireAliWolf tears into the the ursine

Bite : 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27 Damage: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Claw : 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Claw : 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Meanwhile Lunas, whining for a brief second as he sees his den sister go after a packmate and smells her confusion, turns his whine into a savage growl and launches himself and the shewolfkiller who he manages to grasp caused the sickness of the head.

Lunas attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Plus Trip: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Round 2 Initiative 22
AC 26 HP 69/69
Buffs: Barkskin, Haste, Blessing of Fervor
Special: Big Game Hunter (+1hit +2 dam vs large or larger creatures)
Spells left: 5/5 1st, 2/5 2nd, 2/3 3rd

Lunas
AC 22 HP 49/49 +4vs AoOs
Buffs: Barkskin, Greater Magic Fang, Haste?
Special:


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Glad to have a flanking buddy, but Lunas's got to get past the male ogres too. Of course if they've already taken a shot at me, they've probably blown all their AoOs. Wellard's had 3 days to think about this ruling. Can't wait to see what he comes up with.


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

"When Animal Companions Attack Adventurers" next on National Geographic


Romon was not subject to AoOs.

Lunas however will be so if Ali want's to redo his actions I have no problem.
Inikai will manage to activate the amulet.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Nope, thanks but it stays the same. But here's an Acrobatics Roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 and he's got Mobility


Lunas AC 23 vs AoO

Ogre 11d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18 MISS

Ogre 21d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27 Damage2d8 + 13 ⇒ (3, 8) + 13 = 24

Lunas yelps as he scurris between the ogeres legs one of the ogre hooks bloddying his hindquarters. Still he manages to sink his teeth into the females calf but fails to bring her down.

Marak??

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

Sorry, lost track of when I was going!

Marak calls upon Nethys the Destroyer, to unravel the skein of magic woven by the ogress.

Dispel Magic, directed at the confusion spell. Must make a caster level check against the save DC of the confusion to end the spell.

caster level check 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


GAhhh..my bad I had also lost track. it wasn't maraks action but thats ok

Naria hits one of the ogres full on with her lightning bolt the electrical discharge jolting through his head.

ROUND2
Inakai 24
Marak 22..Dispel Magic
Ogre Males 21
Ogre Female 20
Ali 18
Romon 17
Esteriande 11
Naria 9
Muchorak 6


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

When Ursus rears up to attack again Inikai feints a move to his right then darts left instead. Total Defense this round "Muchorak, control him!"


Inikai dodges around and then the bears eyes seem to clear as Marak dispels the magical effects.

Everyone mnay act normally this round.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

So did I hit the ogress or not? How bad off is Mr. lightningbolt?


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

So the ogres are up then, yes?


Sorry guys this fight is beginning to confuse me as well. Romon did indeed hit the caster. As for the lightning bolt it did damage.

The ogre hooks swing at Esteriande again.

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33 Damage 2d8 + 13 ⇒ (1, 5) + 13 = 19

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19Miss

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22Miss

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20Miss

Behind them the Mage tries to avoid being hit as she casts.

Concentration1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 Success. No AoO for Romon or Lunas

1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Suddenly there are 4 off her before the Rogue and Wolf..


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Esteriande brushes a hand to the wound swift action, lay on hands...

Healing: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 4, 1) = 12

Then she retaliates:

Attack #1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24 Damage: 1d10 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26

Attack #2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 Damage: 1d10 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23

...then steps aside to allow Muchorak to have a go.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Round 2
Merde! Now there's four! Romon slides around the edge of his apparent group of foes, and keeps swinging, hoping he connects with the real witch.

+1 dagger 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 = 19 ... damage 1d6 + 3 + 4d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (1, 4, 2, 3) = 19

2nd iterative attack +1 dagger 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12 ... damage 1d6 + 3 + 4d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + (2, 5, 5, 5) = 23

Factored in sneak attack and +2 from invisibilty, no dex mod for her. I'll let you handle the miss chance and whether or not he can reach a square where he can flank with Lunas.

Naria, thanks so much for the G. Invisiblity.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

I’m assuming Muchorak can take a five foot step to engage an ogre? And that Ursus will have to move more than five to engage a target?

Muchorak
HP 87 Current 80
AC 21 (w/Shield Other)
Fort +12 (w/Shield Other)
Ref +12 (w/Shield Other)
Will +6 (w/Shield Other)
Two Weapon Fighting
+1 Adamantite Longsword 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30 hit; 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 dmg
+1 Keen Shortsword 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25 hit; 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 dmg
+1 Adamantite Longsword 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 hit; 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 dmg
+1 Keen Shortsword 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 hit; 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 dmg

Longsword Crit confirm 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 hit; 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 dmg
Shortsword Crit confirm 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 hit; 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 dmg
Ursus
HP 66 Current 29
AC 15
Fort +6
Ref +7
Will +5 (+4 vs Enchantment Spells and Effects)
Attack
Bite 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 hit; dmg 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

I think you're right on the 5 foot step. If you end Mucho's turn in the door square through which all attacks must happen, then Ursus will have to move through you and the ogres (drawing AoO) to attack one from behind. Or he could take a second shot at Inikai. :-)

Wellard, is there a second door or any windows in this room?


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

As the confusion lifts from her eyes, horrified at the massive injury she has caused her ursine friend, Ali shifts to Gnome form, tears already falling down her face as she cries "Little Bear! No!! Ali is so sorry!!"and she concentrates to cause her magical gifts from the Land to bring healing to flow over Ursas and all of her companions.

SA: Uses Spontaneous Rejuvenation, 3rd level spell slot. All allies gain 3hp/round for next 3 rounds.
MA: Moves to flanking position if she's not already.

As for Lunas, his keen nose not fooled by the illusionary images, he again lashes out at the shewolfkiller, trying again to bring her down.

Lunas attack: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 2 = 26 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Plus Trip: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 2 = 23

Round 3 Initiative 22
AC 20 HP 69/69
Buffs: Barkskin
Special: Big Game Hunter (+1hit +2 dam vs large or larger creatures)
Spells left: 5/5 1st, 2/5 2nd, 1/3 3rd

Lunas
AC 22 HP 49/49 +4vs AoOs
Buffs: Barkskin, Greater Magic Fang
Special:

I interpreted This below as indicating that Lunas should be able to pinpoint his target. If you feel otherwise or need some sort of roll Wellard, just lemme know.
"The creature detects another creature's presence but not its specific location. Noting the direction of the scent is a move action. If the creature moves within 5 feet (1 square) of the scent's source, the creature can pinpoint the area that the source occupies, even if it cannot be seen."


Esteriande and Muchorak manage to drop one ogre between them.

Ali will have to make an acrobatics roll or delay till after Muchorak has gone

1d4 ⇒ 1

Romon draws blood with his first attack.

Perception roll from Lunas please.

no second door no windows.

Waiting for Naria.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Ali Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Lunas Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria unleashes magic missiles on the ogre mage. (If she cant see the mage use them on the other ogre

4d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2, 1, 4) + 4 = 14


Ogrehooks swing at Ali as she follows Lunas.

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25 Damage2d8 + 13 ⇒ (7, 5) + 13 = 25

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30 Damage2d8 + 13 ⇒ (3, 5) + 13 = 21

The wolf can indeed scent the ogre female but the whirling confusing images still present a problem for him as they move around in the same area as the real one

1d4 ⇒ 4

His teeth close on empty air as an image vanishes

The Magic Missiles however home in unerringly on the real thing

Damage on Female 67.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Well, if I'd known she'd trigger Two AoOs I likely woulda made a different decision. Suppose one of those times a map, or more accurate info, woulda been helpful. Oh well, she'll shake it off I'm sure. I still have no idea where she is though, or anyone else for that matter. And so the move she made was the only one possible for her to get into flanking position then?


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Without changing his focus from the cascade of ogresses before him, Romon hears the padded feet of his canine-gnomish friend and smiles invisibly.

My take on the situation. Wellard, if I have overstepped my bounds, I offer my humble apologies. And quash the others reading this. :
Ali has passed by Muchorak; she has passed through squares containing Esteriande and both ogres. You are inside the room with Lunas and me and the ogres and rapidly diminishing ogresses now. (Lunas took 2 AoOs on his way in too.)

(After Ali's action, Esteriande takes her stated attacks and moves aside to give Muchorak access at the end of the round.)

I think this is your round two action, (and I may have lost track too) so the ogres probably won't have any AoO left to beat on Ursus with when he does the action posted by Muchorak for the end of round two .

I am quite interested to see if Muchorak's and Ursus' attacks bring down at least one of the ogre males.

After Wellard evaluates all actions posted so far, I believe that we will be at the top of round 3.

Esteriande, Naria, Marak, Muchorak, and Inikai remain in the hall outside.

Wellard, if I have overstepped my bounds, I offer my humble apologies.

And props to Marak for getting our death-dealing machinery back on-line with the dispel magic.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

I'm pretty sure I've suggested this before, and, as this is nowhere near the first time the issue of confusion of which round it is or what's going on has come up, perhaps it's time to give the idea another look. If everyone included in their battle posts their stats, init, what round it is etc. (something similar to Ali's last post-not my idea, but it's used in several games I'm in and works great) it would go a great deal to eliminating these kinds of issues for good. A way to make it much easier and quicker is to make up up and keep it on your profile or in a doc or something than just copy/paste and adjust as necessary. Anyway, them's my two cp. PS Thanks for the clear up Romon : )


Sometimes I wonder if anyone actually reads my posts.... I already stated that Esteriande and Muchorak had brought down one off the males then asked Ali if she wanted to delay till after Muchorak in order to avoid taking two possible AoO's . Also I agree with Ali, the stats she has up are a great help to me as I don't keep having to go back and fore between pages whilst making my posts.

current status of bad guys.

1 male on his feet and intact one female bleeding from a number of wounds but with two extra images up.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Sorry. You did say that one ogre went down, but then I saw the two AoOs on Ali, temporarily forgetting that she got those before Mucho and Randi did their thing.

You are right. This has been one chaotic battle. And hard to keep track of everything. Great fun!


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Sorry, I've been to preoccupied working to do proper maps. I'll get my **** together for the next fight!

Esteriande will hold initiative until Muchorak's action. Then he can attack, step aside, and she can attack as well. Don't you just love teamwork?


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

I know I do!


ROUND3
Inakai 24
Marak 22.
Ogre Male 21
Ogre Female 20
Ali 18
Romon 17
Esteriande 11
Naria 9
Muchorak 6


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

I thought Muchorak still has to act.

Inikai puffs out his chest as if to yell but when he opens his mouth a gout of flame bursts forth at the ogress.

Line of fire attack 80 feet long DC 18 fortitude save for half damage.

Damage
8d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 5, 1, 4, 4, 6, 5) = 32

I am assuming that Inikai can do this without endangering any friends because Naria was able to make a Lightning Bolt attack without doing so.

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

Marak places his hand on his holy symbol and calls upon the power of Nethys to launch a bolt of holy light at the ogre spellcaster.

ranged touch, including -4 penalty for firing into melee, add 4 if she's not currently in melee 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

untyped damage, Will save DC 18 for half 4d8 ⇒ (8, 7, 7, 7) = 29


I'm allowing line atacks on large creatures because you can aim above your comrades heads..although strictly by RAW I shouldn't

Reflex Save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Will Save 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Bathed first in fire and then in Holy Light the Female falls

The Male roars and swings at Muchorak but fails to connect.

1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

The fog completed lifted from his mind and now being filled with rage the Ranger growls as he slashes out with his blades in a furious attack…

Muchorak
HP 87 Current 80
AC 19 or 20 (w/Two Weapons Fighting) and/or 20/21 (w/Shield Other)
Fort +11 or +12 (w/Shield Other)
Ref +11 or +12 (w/Shield Other)
Will +5 or +6 (w/Shield Other)

Two Weapon Fighting
+1 Adamantite Longsword 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23 hit; 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 dmg
+1 Keen Shortsword 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33 hit; 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 dmg
+1 Adamantite Longsword 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 hit; 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 dmg
+1 Keen Shortsword 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 hit; 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 dmg

Shortsword Crit Confirm 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32 hit; 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

The bears mind filling with rage, not understanding it’s origination, but knowing a friends’ blood staind his fur; the rage was shared and as the large animal understood he too had focus and moved to attack beside his companion…

Ursus
HP 66 Current 29
AC 15
Fort +6
Ref +7
Will +5 (+4 vs Enchantment Spells and Effects)

Full Attack
Bite 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 hit; dmg 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Not sure if his move would take more than five or not; if it is five or less I spoilered his other attacks

Spoiler:

Claw 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 hit; dmg 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Claw 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 hit; dmg 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Once again..there is only room for one off you to fight in the doorway at a time.if you want Ursus to attack then Muchorak has to move out off the way((I'll assume he 5' steps through the door) and Ursus will prevent Esteriande getting into an attacking position

Ali, Romon and Naria please...


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria again pelts the last Ogre with magic missils

4d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4, 2, 2) + 4 = 15

1,401 to 1,450 of 2,783 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Wellards Hook Mountain Massacre All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.