Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Wellards Hook Mountain Massacre

Game Master Wellard


1,101 to 1,150 of 2,785 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

Will Save
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

An overwhelming sense of despair halts Inikai in his tracks and he involuntarily brings his hand to his chest and slouches forward. He attempts to fight off the wave of emotion through sheer force of will but is not equal to the task and loses confidence in himself and in his friends. The snake-women seem so formidable now.

But at the same time be becomes conscious of the amulet that Marak forged for him. He feels it under his chain shirt and rubs it with is left hand while muttering the command word and looking at the red-haired monstrosity.

Will save DC 19 or she will share half of all damage Inikai suffers as long they are within 70 feet of each other.


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8
Inikai wrote:

Will Save

1d20+8

An overwhelming sense of despair halts Inikai in his tracks and he involuntarily brings his hand to his chest and slouches forward. He attempts to fight off the wave of emotion through sheer force of will but is not equal to the task and loses confidence in himself and in his friends. The snake-women seem so formidable now.

But at the same time be becomes conscious of the amulet that Marak forged for him. He feels it under his chain shirt and rubs it with is left hand while muttering the command word and looking at the red-haired monstrosity.

Will save DC 19 or she will share half of all damage Inikai suffers as long they are within 70 feet of each other.

Edit: I think the Will save DC will only be 14. If I am mistaken please let me know.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria casts haste on the group (Everyone besides her) then moves to make way for Inikai.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4
DM Wellard wrote:

...

The brunette lashes out at Romon with a longspear.

...
As she hits him a wave of despair washes over you

DC 16 will saves from everyone please or be at -2 to all rolls(Including Damage) for 60 rounds

Romon requires an additional DC 16 will save to prevent him being nauseated with despair for 1d6 rounds

Save the first, DC 16 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 4 = 18

Additional DC 16 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 4 = 21

"Where were you hiding that?" Romon grins as the longspear comes out. The grin disappears when her first cut grazes his shoulder, but he continues the joke. "Usually I hear that line."

Romon brings both hands up with a dagger in each. He slashes left and right and left again.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 ... damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
fake
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 ... damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

How's she wielding a longspear when we're adjacent? If it won't make attacking easier for her he'll step back 5'.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Muchorak
Will Save 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Ursus
Will Save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

The magic washes over the two, and Muchorak feeling the brunt of it, still he rely's on his companions strength and steps forward to strike at the creature.

I believe they have to take a ten foot steps to get into melee? Correct me if i'm wrong and i'll roll the additional attacks for both of them.

Muchorak
Adamantite +1 Longsword 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 to hit; 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 damage

Ursus
Bite 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23 to hit; 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 damage


She has the feat that allows her to shorten the haft of a reach weapon

Which creature is Muchorak attacking they have different ACs so it is important

Romons second Dagger finds flesh

Will save 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7
Muchorak "Windstriker" wrote:
I believe they have to take a ten foot steps to get into melee? Correct me if i'm wrong and i'll roll the additional attacks for both of them.

No. large-sized creatures and you are 5' away from them - FULL ATTACK!


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Upon scenting the evil of the two women Aliwolf growls and prepares for the attack. As the battle begins the two wolves feel the wave of despair wash over them
Ali Will DC16: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 4 = 20
Lunas Will DC16: 1d20 + 3 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 4 + 4 = 26

Yet the furious predators easily toss the magical effect aside. They both leap to the attack, Aliwolf flowing to her larger, more deadly DireAliwolf form as she does. DireAli to B1, Lunas to B2 where they each launch into attack on one of the serpent women.

DireAli vs Brunette: 1d20 + 15 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 15 + 1 = 27 Damage: 1d6 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 2 = 15
Lunas vs Red Head: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 = 31 Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 10
Lunas Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 2 = 26 Crit Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7

Attacks not including any Flanking Bonus they may get or give. Do they??
Round 1 Initiative 22
AC 24 HP 69/69 +4vs AoOs (This round)
Buffs: Barkskin
Special:
Spells left: 5/5 1st, 2/5 2nd, 2/3 3rd

Lunas
AC 22 HP 49/49 +4vs AoOs
Buffs: Barkskin, Greater Magic Fang
Special:

Ursas also has Natural +3AC from Barkskin (duration 80 min)


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

forgot my hasted attack.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 ... damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Geometry is not our friend this time. We need to get them off the wall to flank.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Both Muchorak and Ursus move forward to the one directly infront of them; no sense in letting one stand to the side and cast spells. ;D

Muchorak
HP 87
AC 21 (w/Shield Other)
Fort +12 (w/Shield Other)
Ref +12 (w/Shield Other)
Will +6 (w/Shield Other)
Two Weapon Fighting
+1 Adamantite Longsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 hit; 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 dmg (19-20)
+1 Keen Shortsword 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 hit; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 dmg (17-20)
+1 Adamantite Longsword 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 hit; 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 dmg (19-20)
Possible Crit 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 hit; 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 dmg
+1 Keen Shortsword 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 hit; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 dmg (17-20)
Possible Crit 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 hit; 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 dmg

vs Orcs +2 Hit/Dmg or vs Ogres +4 Hit/Dmg
Ursus
HP 66
AC 15
Fort +6
Ref +7
Will +5 (+4 vs Enchantment Spells and Effects)
Full Attack
Bite 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 hit; dmg 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Claw 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 hit; dmg 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Claw 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 hit; dmg 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Possible Crit Bite 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 hit; dmg 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Has anyone actually looked at the map...

Ali moves forward flowing into dire wolf form and taking a chunk out off the redheads serpentlike body..however the LARGE Direwolf prevents Lunas Muchorak and Ursus from getting into the fight.Indeed her increased size forces the Ranger , Bear and Marak back 5 feet[/ooc]

Ali cannot move to B1 as it is occupied by the foe who cover the whole off A-D 1&2. Her large form will take up C/D 3&4

Miss Brunette 27
Esteriande 24
Miss Redhead 23
Ali 22
Muchorak 21
Inakai 20+
Naria 20
Romon 19
Marak 18


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Have you looked at her sheet? Sorry mate, but DireAli is a MEDIUM Dire Wolf. The change steps her up one size, and she was small to start. Sooo....Unless there's any other reason she can't be there, she IS is B1. Or is the room only 20' wide? Cause it certainly LOOKS like there's a five foot space between the scaly ladies. If there isn't space between them, then Lunas at least gets to make his attack from beside DireAli


This IS the internet you know ... Alegedly human Expert (IT) 5/Ninja 3/Witch 7

Count the horizontal axes: ABCD. That's four steps, so 20' wide. I made the ladies that size as I was not entirely sure they were Large, but Wellard has confirmed that they are. Sensible compromise is that Alli can attack and Muchorak can join her, as she is Medium sized as a dire wolf.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Works for me, more fun/fair if Big Bear gets a shot too ; )


Ok I'll settle for the compromise..

ALi bites a chunk out of the redhead then Muchorak launches a flurry of attacks only one of which breaks through her frantic weaving to make a telling wound .

The natural 20's were good there as it allowed an auto crit even though he did not actually get past her AC

Damage Brunette 6
Damage Redhead 35


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Wellard, how are you ruling aid another in combat with multiple attacks? Would Romon give up all 3 attacks and would Esteriande get the +2 on all hers?


That woould seem to be the sensible way of doing it


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

hope their retaliation doesn't hurt as much. lol.


Waiting for Marak.

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

Sorry, thought I'd gone, when all I did was make a save. Can't seem to find the map, so Marak attempts to make a 5 ft. step to get out of AoO range of either lamia, if that's an option (unless he's already out of AoO range, in which case he stays put).

Marak calls upon the power of Nethys, a complicated rite of invocation that allows those blessed to choose any of a small series of boons, perhaps even different boons from moment to moment.

Marak casts blessing of fervor for the first time, affecting himself, Esteriande, Alisebett, Inikai, Muchorak, Naria, Romon and Ursus for eight rounds. Sorry Lunas!

Effects

Spoiler:
Each round for the duration of this spell, each of your allies can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (their choice).

•Increase its speed by 30 feet.
•Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
•Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
•Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
•Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.
These effects are not cumulative with similar effects, such as those provided by haste or a speed weapon, nor do they actually grant an extra action, so you can't use it to cast a second spell or otherwise take an extra action in the round. Blessing of fervor does not stack with haste.


So if you choose to attack using this you get the +2 from the blessing but not the additional +1 from the haste..if I read it rightly

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6
DM Wellard wrote:
So if you choose to attack using this you get the +2 from the blessing but not the additional +1 from the haste..if I read it rightly

Looks that way, yeah.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

But, you could use the +2 from fervour And the extra attack from Haste, yes? But does the +2 apply to All (ie iterative) attacks?

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6
Alisebett wrote:
But, you could use the +2 from fervour And the extra attack from Haste, yes? But does the +2 apply to All (ie iterative) attacks?

It should.


let it be so written...you get the +2 and the extra attack


ROUND 2

Miss Brunette 27
Esteriande 24
Miss Redhead 23
Ali 22
Muchorak 21
Inakai 20+
Naria 20
Romon 19
Marak 18

The Brunette stabs at Esteriande with ferocious intent

1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34Damage1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25Damage1d8 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25Damage1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Hasted attack1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35Damage1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Fortunately for the Paladin her own hasted state causes two off the blow to rattle off her armour [30 damage on Esteriande]


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Esteriande sways back as the assault drives her back, then recovers herself with a bolstering of energy.

Lay on Hands (swift action, self): 4d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 4, 6) = 17

Then she darts in, her blade flickering like lightning. +2 blessing of fervour to hit & AC, +2 Aid Another, +3 to hit & deflection AC (effective +2 only). Attack to +22, AC to 29, HP 56.

Attack #1: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (8) + 22 = 30 Damage: 1d10 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

Attack #2: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (2) + 17 = 19 Damage: 1d10 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

Attack #Haste: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (16) + 22 = 38 Damage: 1d10 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

Threat Confirm: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (15) + 22 = 37 Damage: 1d10 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

I can just feel that smitey goodness!


Damage to Brunette 62

Damage to Redhead 35

The redhead glares at muchorak and weaves a spell in his |Direction

Concentration check1d20 + 19 ⇒ (17) + 19 = 36

DC 21 Will save from Muchorak or be charmed


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

But do not forget if he is within 10' of Esteriande (and he should be), he gets +4 from her Aura of Resolve...


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Growling her fury as she sees the evil creature make some magical attack at Big Bear, DireAliWolf lunges in for the attack again, using teeth and claws, and this time also bolstered by Naria and Marak's powerful magics.

Bite vs Redhead: 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 15 + 1 + 2 = 27 Damage: 1d4 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12
Claw vs Redhead: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 1 + 2 = 23 Damage: 1d4 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9
Claw vs Redhead: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 + 2 = 19 Damage: 1d4 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12

Hasted Bite vs Redhead: 1d20 + 15 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 15 + 1 + 2 = 21 Damage: 1d6 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 2 = 15

Round 2 Initiative 22
AC 26 HP 69/69 +4vs AoOs (This round)
Buffs: Barkskin, Haste, Blessing of Fervor
Special:
Spells left: 5/5 1st, 2/5 2nd, 2/3 3rd

Lunas
AC 22 HP 49/49 +4vs AoOs
Buffs: Barkskin, Greater Magic Fang, Haste?
Special:


Ali only connects with her bite

Damage to Redhead 47

Damage to Brunette 62


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Will 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Ouch. :(


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria launches a missile barrage on the more injured looking of the Lamia pair

Magic missile

4d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2, 4, 3) + 4 = 17


And even with the +5 for already attacking her that isn't enough

"Run my love" the redhead" cries to Muchorak."Run and fetch aid."

Inikai is up then Romon and Marak


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

As always, Naria's magic leaves Inikai so filled with energy that he twitches in anticipation. He focuses on the red-haired monstrosity and sprints at her with a grunt. Anyone watching him run will witness a pair of large curved ram horns sprout from his head.

Charge action. The AC bonus from smiting will be canceled by the charge penalty for this round.

First sword attack
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21

Damage it if hits
1d8 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Second sword attack
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

Damage it if hits
1d8 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Additional Hasted sword attack
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20

Damage it if hits
1d8 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Ram horn attack
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25

Damage it if hits
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"Marak, stop 'im!" Esteriande calls, hearing the read-head's order.

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

I am having no luck finding the map, can someone re-link it?

In any event, Marak attempts to move in such a way as to at least be along Muchorak's flight path, if he can't utterly obstruct it by blocking a doorway (which seems unlikely, if the residents of the room are size Large...).

If there's a door that can be shut as part of this move action, he'll do that as well, to further slow him down.

If he can block it, Muchorak will need to bull rush or reposition him out of the way (possibly eating up an action). If he can't, he'll hope to get an Attack of Opportunity to trip him (slim chance, but at least a chance). If Muchorak goes before Marak can move into the way, and passes within AoO range of Marak, Marak will attempt to trip him.

Trip attempt with morningstar 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

He'll attempt to identify what has been cast (Spellcraft DC 15 + spell level, which he's assuming is either charm person (DC 16) or charm monster (DC 19). 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

If Muchorak is still in the room or he can step to be within range / line of sight of him, Marak will use his standard action to attempt to dispel magic on the charm spell. Caster level check must beat the DC of the spell. No other spells on Muchorak will be affected, as Marak is targetting the charm spell he's identified via Spellcraft. 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

And the uber-suq. 1 on the attack of opportunity trip attempt. 1 on the dispel attempt. Hopefully there was at least a door / path he could block with his body, since, if there's one thing Marak shouldn't be able to **** up, it's being an 180 lb lump of meat..


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Hey at least she said run and get aid; so in his mind that would be going back to our two Ranger friends that are outside the fort via the way we came in. He's charmed either way and not suicidal. :D


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Interesting take Azoun! ; ) I'll wait to hear Wellard's ruling on what Big Bear would do. But Lunas hasn't acted yet and he's pretty good with the whole trip thing so...


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Romon realizes that he's not doing much damage to the spear wielder. He shouts and grunts loudly and tries to slow down the spear to create a better opening for Esteriande.

Aid another to hit. Combat expertise. Extra attack from haste. +2 to hit and AC/ref saves from fervor.

1d20 + 9 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 2 - 2 = 12
1d20 + 9 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 2 - 2 = 17
1d20 + 4 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 - 2 = 12

Current ac 21, touch 19. HP 48/58

Muchorak doesn't know where to find her friends anyway, so I'd say back to the rangers is reasonable. I'm glad she's just getting him out of the way rather than having him attack us. I was not looking forward to crossing swords with the big guy.

Also, good thing my "extra" attack missed last round. Some bad book keeping on my part. I executed all the attacks at Romon's best to hit mod.

Nice rolls.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Well it strikes me that Muchorak does know where the ogres are (in the courtyard) but as they are a favoured enemy of his and he hates them, I don't think that's wnat Muchorak would do. From the map I would say that Naria can block Muchorak if she simply elects not to let him pass - he will have to actively overrun her to get past her. Not sure if Marak can move fast enough to block him, but Esteriande didn't know that ;) Either way she tidily took two of us out of the fight, if only temporarily.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Keep in mind although he see's her in the most favorable light he dosent actually see us as enemies or the people she happens to be working with as allies so I highly doubt he would go get the guys that he knows would murder and eat us. Odds are he would go for people he considers his ally's so yeah probably the black arrows.


Oh I agree that the Arrows are the likeliest candidates for aid..however Marak is not an opponent and you would have to ACTIVELY work to stop him getting out off the area..even if you do he will still not fight the Lamiae unless they take an offensive action against him personally.Conversley she cannot get him to attack you without making an opposed Charisma Check..which would be a standard action and something she has not got time for at the moment..


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Not to mention if she had Muchorak attack his party members I do believe it's another save with another bonus.


Absoloutely correct


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)
DM Wellard wrote:
Oh I agree that the Arrows are the likeliest candidates for aid..however Marak is not an opponent and you would have to ACTIVELY work to stop him getting out off the area..even if you do he will still not fight the Lamiae unless they take an offensive action against him personally...

Actually I could be mistaken but there is nothing stopping him from attacking the lamia that did not cast the charm spell. Also since he hasent been orderd to do anything he dosent actually have to go and get help (depending on whether he dosent believe in abandoning people believes leaving them would be cowardice etc.) Again just my interpritation.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Map from round 1

Romon's dagger tips the brunette's spearpoint aside. "Get her, Randi!"


Inikais ferocious attacks have absoloutely no effect whatsoever though the horns come close.


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8
DM Wellard wrote:
Inikais ferocious attacks have absolutely no effect whatsoever though the horns come close.

Randi, after you are through getting her, would you mind getting this one?

When the lamia eludes each of his attacks Inikai is struck numb for a moment as he awaits her counterattack.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

It's on her 'to do' list! Keep trying, you just rolled badly.

Updated Map

I don't think Muchorak can get past Marak unless he bull-rushes him, as he was in the doorway anyway, with Naria behind him.

1,101 to 1,150 of 2,785 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Wellards Hook Mountain Massacre All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.