Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Wellards Hook Mountain Massacre

Game Master Wellard


801 to 850 of 2,783 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Romon discovers nothing further in the gore spattered room...at least the 'fat lady' isn't singing.

You gather the sad remains of the Graul's victims together and inter them in a pit in the loose earth of the Cornfield.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

AND burn the house?


The house burns nicely the pall off smoke rising to show the end of the evil backwoods family.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

AND the barn?

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

Marak assists in the grisly task of interring the many victims into the earth, attempting to at least make a count of the number of unfortunates (by counting skulls, if nothing else), and offering up a brief multi-denominational service in the Varisian tongue, mentioning his own patron only briefly, as well as Desna, Pharasma, Cayden and Calistria, whom he recalls as being some of the more popular regional powers.

Take 10 for a 16 on the knowledge-religion check to say something appropriate and generically inoffensive.

He watches the buildings burn, regretting that the structure could not be redeemed to more productive use, but acknowledging that the horrors that occured here would undoubtedly leave behind a spiritual stain, as the echoes of pain and fear give rise to haunts and restless presences. Best to let fire cleanse all trace, and leave behind only fertile soil, in which perhaps new and wholesome life will take root.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria aids in the burning of the place best she can glad to be ridding the world of it.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Muchorak rejoins with Ursus and keeps watch while some put to work on a grave and others to the fire that will cleanse this land.


Setting the barn alight causes thick black smoke to rise from the fungal covering but it burns as well as any other wooden building would.

The fire should be noticable over a wide area.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"When ze ogres in Rannick see this, zey will know zat justice is coming," Esteriande murmurs, looking up at the pall of smoke. "Let zem. We will no go zere unknowing and unprepared."

Esteriande marks the graves for a later monument, and begins the walk back to where the horses and our guide were left.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

While Esteriande and Marak gather the body parts, Aliwolf and Lunas put their four legs each to good use digging the shallow grave.

Before Ali allows anyone to light a fire she flows back to Gnone and prepares copious amounts of water, making sure to throughly soak everything around to ensure that the huge fire cannot spread. Only when satisfied of the safety of the surrounding forest does she grudgingly allow the two structures be set alight.

Once the buildings are on fire, she stubbornly waits until they are burned to ash and uses large amounts of water to make sure the fire is completely out. Finally once done with that, she invites as many four leg and two wings friends as she can, and her two leg friends as well if they want, to fill the area and now nutrient rich soil with planted seeds. She plans no order to the planting, wanting and allowing it to be as random as the forest itself.

Finally, covered in soot from head to toe, does she smile and say "Ok! Ali happy now! We can go, yes yes?"


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Esteriande notes Alli's activities and looks at her curiously.

"Alli, mon amis, it 'as been rainign for days, ze forest will not catch fire from ze 'ouse and barn burning, and zey will take days to burn out. Leave zem, and we will pass zis way soon to ensure zat ze task is completed wizzout 'arming ze forest or fields, and zat all is done well."


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Didn't realize the raining bit, but still...

Ali looks up from her activities of watering and planting, a blissfully happy grin on her dirty face. Standing up she thinks for a moment, wanting to get her words right as she tries to explain "Is not just for stop fire. Here be many many yucky things, and pain, and dying." she waves an arm towards the still smoldering house and barn, her Gnome heritage allowing her mercurial emotions to be instantly just as sad as she was happy a moment ago. And, an instant later, she is happy again as she looks at the work she has begun "Here Ali and animal friends help bring Life, and Beauty, and Land back here again! Ali think this more than anything make memory and feeling of yucky wolf-killers be gone forever." bending back down to her work, she says over her shoulder "It ok, you go. Ali fly and catch up easy easy and quick quick!"

She tells Lunas to go with the group but of course he doesn't listen, instead sitting on his haunches, keeping guard and watching as all his den-sister's little friends help her plant seeds.

With Lunas' 50' speed and endurance, he shouldn't have much trouble keeping up with a flying Alihawk and catching up with the rest of the gang either. Ali won't be moving until a significant portion of the planting is done and/or she feels sure the animals can finish in her absence.

EDIT:Oh, also, don't know that it will take days to burn out, but Ali is fine to stay until it does. She has no need to go back to the town and she's a Wild Druid, she couldn't be happier, and safer, out here in the wild. I know we don't split the party very often (but it happens all the time in a few other games I'm in), as a player, I'm fine with that and letting Ali play this bit out. You guys can pick her up on the way back if need be, if Wellard decides it will take that long.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

All this watering and planting looks boring and way too much like work. Romon is happy to leave the druid to it. "We'll see you in a couple days."

Works for me. Fits Ali perfectly. Romon peeled off in Magnimar too.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"As you will, Alli, but beware: not all of ze brutes may be accounted for, and ze ogres may come looking for what ze smoke portends," Esteriande cautions reluctantly. For the life of her she cannot understand why the druid has to stand around for a day and watch the buildings smoulder, but allows her that grace.

I assume we walk back to where we left the horses, and either meet up with the freed prisoners there or else follow them back to Turtleback Ferry?


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

"I will keep her safe." The shoanti says as he absently pets Ursus, "My people have dealt with these creatures before, from an early age we are trained to be aware of their markings." Muchorak lets Wolfspirit continue about her task and takes up an overwatch position as the others leave.

Muchorak wouldn't leave her alone either, and being more native than city born would gladly stay out in the woods.


Those off you who walk back to the Horses

Spoiler:

You make your way back to the clearing to find the following

1)Your Captive is now deceased and his head is mounted on a pole.

2)Kaven and Vale are standing near the body and some distance away Jakandros and Shalelu seem to be engaged in an animated discussion

Ali and Muchorak

Spoiler:
The buildings won't take days to burn but it will be a good many hours and the result will be piles of jumbled burnt timbers not the ash that Ali hopes for.Indeed in the end the house collapses into the basement

Please keep responses in spoilers


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

Spoiler:

The Comtess will not be pleased about this. Let her argue about it though; after what we saw in the house, this was justified.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"We will return tomorrow, if we can," Esteriande tells them both. "Seek us at ze in at Turtleback Ferry if you are done earlier."

Back at the Horses:
Esteriande views the head on the pole with distaste.

"We kill our foes because we must," she murmurs. "We do not glorify zeir deaths." She turns to Kaven and Vale. "My friends, we must return to Turtleback Ferry. It is clear zat ze matter at ze Fort must be planned for carefully, and in any event you will need 'ealing magic from Father Shreed, a good meal to be well enough to participate in re-taking ze Fort, and fresh weapons too, if zat is your wish."

Approaching Jakandros and Shalelu she proffers the bow that was discovered.

"Mon amis, we found zis in ze Graul 'ouse, is it yours?"

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

Spoiler:
Marak is visibly angry at the sight of the prisoners head on a pole, and takes it down, to give it a proper burial.

"Did another ogre come through here, to treat the dead in their traditional manner, by desecrating corpses and eating flesh? Or has your time among them left you as degraded and savage as they are?" he asks, sarcastically.

After a layer of dirt covers the grisly trophy, he adds, "And on a practical note, acts like this create undead. Surely you do not wish to create some wraith or haunt to menace the local communities?"


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Ali is very grateful to have Big and Little Bears staying with her, but she merely smiles up at her protector and pack leader, knowing that he knows full well the depth of her appreciation and affection.

Spoiler:

Arms akimbo, Ali, very unfamiliar with the results of a burning house, stares at the remains of the house and barn, a moue of frustration on her face that things have not turned out the same was as the aftermath of a forest fire. Stamping her foot she thinks some more and then says aloud "Fine! Ali do this the hard way! For now," she adds with a sneaky smile "Tomorrow she ask Land for help!"

Then, taking off her top, completely unconcerned and unaware of her nudity, she heads over to the barn and uses the garment to scoop up ash and then proceeds to spread the ash over the ground. She'll continue doing this, and ask all her animal friends to help her, dragging leaves on anything else they can find to ply Ash on, until a fine layer of ash covers most of the clearing.

She can speak to any animals who can hear her, plus, she can summon tiny and diminutive animals at will, so I don't see this being a problem. I kind of see it like the scene from Cinderella where the birds and animals help her make a dress. ; ) But if you'd like me to RP it out, cast the spells and such, no worries. If the rest of their day and night is uneventful, I'll give you her spell selection for the next day. How big is the clearing by the way Wellard?


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

"You know some slack for the guys who were tortured and saw there men killed, mutilated and eaten by these things may be in order." Naria whispers to Marak and Est


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Back to town group:
Romon would like to have scored some of the mundane equipment before burning the house. Gifts for J, K and V.

Romon looks over the corpse and hisses. Spike, Spike, we hardly knew ye.

"He wasn't pretty but wow. This didn't help. Your taste is excrable." The rogue slides behind Randi's left shoulder and puts a hand on his best knife.


Ali

Spoiler:
I'll let you have your Snow White Moment..but NO SINGING

Back to Towners..

Spoiler:
Vale merely shrugs..."Do as you want..but next time you are in Magnimar be sure to tell the Hellknights the same thing about the heads above the town gate" he says to Marak

Jakandros turns at the sound of Esteriandes voice "Yes that is my bow..." he states holding out his hand for it..when you give it to him he nods his thanks and then waits..pointedly wanting you out off earshot off him and Shalelu..

Sense Motive anyone


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Romon looks at the elf and ranger.

Sense motive 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

"I'm guessing you dressed Spike up, Jako, 'cause Shalelu wouldn't be so gaucho." He glances over at Randi to see if he used gauche correctly.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Sense motive

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Cinderalla:

Humming??

If nothing happens further this day, I'm ready to take it to the next day whenever you are. Ali's got something Special planned.

Unless Muchorak wants to go hunting tonight or something? Perhaps a little Ogre on the menu?


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Back to Town Group:
Esteriande hands over the bow and withdraws, seeing that the two of them clearly know one another.

Returning she catches the exchange between Romon, Marak and the surviving Black Arrows. She looks slightly puzzled at the term 'goucho', linking it to a kind of Qadiran horseman.

"Peace, my friends. It is not what was done, but ze lack of due process. Oui, zis was a monster by 'is deeds, not 'is appearance. I 'ave few doubts he deserved such a death. But we are not judges, jury and executioner all in one. If we forget ourselves and ze laws we 'ave zat distinguish ourselves from zese monsters, only our appearance makes us different, non? I do not want to see evil done breed more evil deeds, we are better zan zat."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Esteriande looks sadly at the corpse.

"I 'oped to bring 'im to the village, where 'e could 'ave given many answers to ze kin of people gone missing in zese woods before 'e was tried for 'is crimes. Is zat an ill thing? You suffered much at 'is 'ands and zose of 'is kin, you 'ad a right to justice, but not to murder. Please remember zat ze next time we 'ave an 'elpless foe."


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Sorry about forgetting to spoiler last post.

Townies:
Romon's comment was addressed to Jako and Shalelu, Dabbler. He was there backing you up.

Romon watches Esteriande withdaw and follows more slowly. About 20' from Jako and Shalelu he shrugs off his pack and starts to pull out some of the mundane equipment from the house. Meanwhile he tries to listen in on the elf's and ranger's conversation.

Perception at range 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 12 - 4 = 26


Back to towners

Spoiler:
The two Arrows look ar Esteriande as if she had sugessted that they were the sons of Goblins.."Listen Woman..up here on the Frontier we are the Law..and yes that means Judge Jury and Executioner on a daily basis..You want due process then go back to Magnimar and talk to the Lawyers" Kaven snorts


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Townies:
Ooo. Can I hear that?


Yes Romon you heard that.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Townies:
Way to drag me off eavesdropping, Wellard!!!

Romon's head snaps up from his pack as he hears the Arrows' response to Randi. He's on his feet and in their face in an instant.

"Listen, bub, she's with me. Nobody talks to Lady Esteriande that way. She's done more to clean up Varisia than your mountain boys club and the Magnimar Watch combined. Listen to her. Do as she says, and speak respectfully, or I will personally hold her cloak while she kicks your ass to Rovagug's hole."

Oh yeah. This will get him in good with the little lady.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Town folk

Spoiler:
"Uh actually Romon I believe according to there charter what they are saying is probably actually correct. Also assuming we had taken it back what then? I doubt the town would have had some place to hold the thing and do we really want to be giving the Ogres an excuse to attack the now mostly defencless town?"


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Townies:
Romon shakes his head. "This isn't about their lousy charter or rules. This is about doing the right thing and showing a little respect. Who pulled their sorry butts out of the frying pan? Who settled the ogre's hash and fried it up all crispy?

"I would have offed Spike myself, but Randi wanted to take him prisoner. So we did it. Spike was ours. These jokers down get to string him up just 'cause they've had a lousy few days. They didn't earn the right.

"Where do they get that attitude? Nobody talks to my woman that way. "


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Towm folk

Spoiler:
"Oh please you couldent care less about what happend to the Ogrekin you just want to get in good with a certain someone....As for where they got the attitude.....Hmm could it possibly have anything to do with the fact that in the space of a few days They have been kiddnapped tortured and had there friends eaten by that thing and it's friends." She stops and visably shivers "You saw as well as I did the.......things that happend in that house. So dont be claiming it was just a few lousy days."


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Townies:
While he looks at Naria the insides of Romon's eyebrows arch up as the outside of his brows and lips droop. His eyes dart Esteriande's direction. Silently pleading with Naria to stop.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Townfolk

Spoiler:
Naria apparently can take a hint so tries to change the subject "Well what is done is done so no use worrying about it now....Anywho I take it those two know each other?" Pointing at Jakandrous and Shaelu.


Romon & Inikai

Spoiler:
You get the definite feeling that Jakandros is being evasive with Shalelu..her body posture tells you she isn't buying it..indeed their conversation seems to be becoming more vehement

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

Townies

Spoiler:
Sense Motive 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Having said his piece, Marak finds the continued discussion an irritant, and just rolls his eyes at the mans insistance that it's okay to desecrate the dead because *devil-worshippers do it, too.*

He concentrates on burying whatever remains need burying, and resolves not to be drawn into further digression.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Townies:

"Enough!" she steps between Romon and the Black Arrows.

"If you 'ave ze right of justice, then I accede to your authority on zis matter. 'Owever, my point stands: prisoners should not be summarily killed especially if zey are not your prisoners - zough in zese circumstances I accept zat you acted for ze best as you knew it, and I apologise if I sounded eizer arrogant or uncaring of your rights."

She takes a deep breath.

"Now we all 'ave a dangerous job to do if we are to retake Fort Rannick - something I for one am committed to. To do zis we will need to know ze layout of ze Fort as much as we can, as well as any weak points and vulnerabilities. Zat information will be our main advantage, and I 'ope zat you will both join us in planning our assault, even if you do not wish to join us in ze endeavour." She pauses to let that sink in.

"Now, if we are all agreed zat we are on ze same side, let us try and be polite to one anozer at least. Are we allies?" She offers the two Black Arrows her hand.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Spoiler:

Muchorak watches the scene, but not as focused on it as one might seem; instead he keeps his attention on the outlying area. Aware of any possible threats. The ranger understands all to well how such a large fire can cause others to become curious.

He moves from one position to another, slowing making his way around the clearing but staying within the wooded areas to help remain unseen.

He won't rush Wolfspirit in this task. And Cinderella; yep I was seeing the same thing though I don't recall any nudity in the movie :D


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Townies:
Romon nods contritely to Esteriande. When she turns to shake with the Arrows, he flashes a smile at Naria and winks.

Intriguing as Jako and 'Lu are Romon has lost all interest in them for the moment.

Waiting to see what the Arrows do.


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

I am on vacation with spotty net access. Please DMPC Inikai as needed.

Townies

Spoiler:
"Even I can see that Mr. Arrow is shelling out some manure there. And Shalelu obviously knows him from before and does not care for what he is saying, I wonder if she will tell us her version of it. Probably not.


Townies

Spoiler:
The Arrows succumb to Esteriandes overtures and a fragile peace is established between them and Romon. Shalelu and Jakardos finish their argument and the elaven woman stalks away to the side of the clearing while the tall Ranger returns to the rest off you


I will be away from my PC from tomorrow(Tuesday) until Friday Evening. Taking my Family for a Short Vacation


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Townies:
With peace, such as it is, established, Esteriande organises everyone (in the lack of anyone else doing so) back onto their steeds and leads the way back to Turtleback Ferry. There she will get see of Father Shreed can speed the recovery of the remaining Black Arrows, and she herself will talk to them in depth about the Fort: she wants to know the layout, are there secret entrances or exits, vulnerable points etc.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

If we're fast forwarding to the ferry, Romon will try to get moment alone with Lu to ask her about the talk with Jako. He is , of course, very sympathetic to her point of view.


Romon

Spoiler:
Shalelu does not want to talk about her conversation..her only reply is "Ask him"

when you ask him he replies enigmatically that it is a family thing..which is surprising given that Shalelu is a full blooded elf and he is Human..one thing you do know is that the pair are/were not lovers

You may level up now


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

Romon was very sympathetic and sensitive.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24


Romon..

Spoiler:
Persistent aren't you..

Jakandros turns out to have had a relationship with Shalelu's Mother.He is in effect her stepfather but they have not spoken in the ten years since her mother's death.He apparently blames himself for that tragedy which is why he joined the arrows.

801 to 850 of 2,783 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Wellards Hook Mountain Massacre All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.