Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Wellards Hook Mountain Massacre

Game Master Wellard


1 to 50 of 2,785 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

And it begins...


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

dotting

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

Gosh, how many adventures have the word 'massacre' right in the title? Yikes!


We re-open in Sandpoint..as you return from your triumph in Magnimar a triumph you cannot speak off.Still the rewards were plentiful.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Ali and Lunas were very happy to be back in the small town they now called home, at least for the time being. After the oppressive walls and great, unwashed horeds of two legs and their stink, the open, small village seemed almost as good as being at free roam in the great wide Land itself.

Yup! The title sure makes ya sit up and pay attention! PS how big is Sandpoint anyway?

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

Marak mind is awhirl with the magical forces he has manipulated over last months, and he welcomes a chance to take his lunch and sit on the hillside by the sea, in the small burial site he has used to host the bodies of those who were afflicted by Thassilonian transmutations.

The tall grass has regrown from where he disrupted the earth, and without markers, there would be little sign of his efforts, which comforts him. He hopes that those shades, so unlucky in life, can draw the same peace from the view that he does.


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

The gates of Sandpoint bring a sense of welcome to Inikai. He greets the guardsmen and customs agent by name and asks after their families and of new events in the town. They make small talk for a short while and then Inikai takes his leave. He heads towards his house in order to take stock of it and to bathe.

The house is dusty and the air is stale but nothing seems to be out of order. He checks his hiding places to see if the wax seals have been disturbed; thankfully they have not. Carefully, he breaks the seal covering the loose stone in the hearth and pulls it free. His books and papers are still there and the bookmarks area also between the pages. As quickly as he can, Inikai places his newly purchased texts inside with the others and replaces the stone. Then he melts some candlewax to reseal the opening and sprinkles some dust into the hot wax in oder to conceal the breach.

After a leisurely bath he dresses and pays a call on the Turandok Academy. Hopefully, Ilsoari will be there. If so, he will discuss the events of Magnimar with him and inquire about any news of Kaliciel and of any more events in Sandpoint. If the Hagfish is not to crowded Inikai will take his friend to lunch there. Perhaps some fool will be there who will try his hand at winning the silver for drinking the fishwater. Watching that never gets old.


According to the town stat block in Jade Regent.Sandpoint has a population of..1240(1116 Humans,25 Elves,4 Dwarves,13 Gnomes,23 Half-elves and 12 Half-orcs)


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Esteriande takes her time renew old acquaintances in the town, and goes to take up a room in the Rusty Dragon for her stay. While she could take lodgings in the Cathedral, the cuisine is better at the Dragon!

Once there she writes up her journal, giving due consideration to the recent events. Where did the Lamia come from? What was the meaning of the seven-pointed star?

She talks to her new friends for hours, drawing out of them as many details as possible of what has transpired in the town and surround.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria spends her time finally examining the ruins in the local area as well as learning some Thassilonian between witch she helps Marak with any magic related projects

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6

I can't find a map online to save my life, but I think Sandpoint has an old lighthouse near the field I picked to bury folks, that's of Thassilonian design. Marak will show Naria where it is and help her to translate any of the Thassilonian inscriptions, since he speaks / writes the language.


There is indeed an Ruined Tower in town The old light that sites on the point behind the Glassworks.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)
DM Wellard wrote:
There is indeed an Ruined Tower in town The old light that sites on the point behind the Glassworks.

Assuming it is a Thassilonion monument Naria spends time examining that.


Whilst studying you encounter Brodert Quink a scholar also specialising in Thassilonian Relics he and you spend some time discussing his theories on the real purpose of the tower which he claims was in fact a weapon for sending beams of fire out to a great distance.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria is quite fasinated by this theory and enquires as to why he believes it was used for such a task?


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

The fresh air is a welcome relief to the Shoanti; the closed walls of the city made the place so alien to him and unwelcoming in his heart. Now, again, out of those walls and on his way back to a more civilized world in his eyes. The journey would be peaceful, a gift tucked into his bag, his thoughts were pleasant and with each inhale of fresh air each day seemed like a new start.

The sea air of the coast told him they were close to Sandpoint, the place where this all began, strange companions he had but all worthy friends. He had bled with them, tasted battle with them, and been victorious on every occasion. He would die for them as any tribesman would for another. But did they understand what that truly meant? It was a thought he wouldn’t ponder on long; he knew his customs would seem alien to them as in many discussions he has shared with them. They are much like the men who took my peoples homeland away, the Shoanti thought to himself, and yet they are so different from them.

As they approach the gates that mark the town of Sandpoint Muchorak stops, places a hand on Wolfspirit, “Shall we enjoy the lands for a time?” He then looks at the rest of his companions, “After dawn then?” And without really waiting for an answer the barbarian bounds off into the wilds Ursus at his side and the duo almost howl out in unison and that chance to be free again.

Wolfspirit:

Muchorak leads Wolfspirit deep into the woods and after a short time finds a familiar grove. A place he used long ago, a place where he had made a connection with the spirit that now travelled with him. He removed his pack, weapons, gear, and stood only in his tribal clothes; loose breeches and soft moccasins. He unties his hair letting it hang loosely and begins walking a small circle around Wolfspirit, he speaks in his native tongue and clearly stops at four distinct times. At each stop he lowers himself to the ground seeming to give praise to something, and then stands his arms out stretched seemingly giving life to the tattooed wings on his back. Once the circle has been completed he goes to his pack and removes a finely crafted belt, holds it in his hands, and begins the circle again chanting the entire time.

He seems lost in his act of tradition; even Ursus seems to absently pat the ground before him causing a steady rhythm keeping his friends beat. With the circle completed again he moves to the center of the circle, to Wolfspirit, and kneels before her. With delicate hands he removes the belt she currently wears, thrusts the new belt into the air with a predatory screech then lowers it and begins to place it on her. “With this you shall have the endurance of the Great Bear and the strength of the Great Bull. May our journeys last as long as you wish them Great Spirit!” With the belt fastened, still on his knees, the Shoanti bends backwards, his arms outstretched, and lets out a celebratory yell; which Ursus joins in with a roar.

Sorry for the delay, was swamped with work, but hope you enjoy!


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

Awesome as always! ^-^

In The Grove:

Both Ali and Lunas gladly and eagerly join Big and Little Bear as they lope into the wilder lands. Ali as she runs flowing into four leg form.

Once they reach the familiar grove Aliwolf flows back to Gnome form, somehow realizing it is being the most appropriate for the moment. She does not always understand the ways and actions of her great Pack Leader but she always understands his intent and has never had the smallest doubt of his strong affection for her. Neither does she understand why he seems to have such reverence and respect for her, yet she does not question it either, simply accepting all, innocently, completely and lovingly.

She watches fascinated at his ritual, almost mezmerized by the beautiful, flowing movements of his tribal dance. Lunas too is caught up in the natural magic of the moment, his head on his paws and his big yellow eyes fixed on his Den Sister and the very special two-legs who Lunas has accepted as a brother four-legs almost from the beginning.

As Big Bear places the new belt around her waist Ali's big eyes open even wider as she feels the incredible rush of strength and vitality flow into her. It was like when she called upon the Land for such, yet even stronger, and it seemed like a flowing river of power which would never end or dry up! Throwing her small arms around his thick neck, Ali hugs Big Bear tightly, being careful not to hurt him with her new-found strength. As Big and Little Bear let out their roars, Ali and Lunas join in with their howls, the Gnome flowing to wolf form mid howl. The already inseparable bond between them grown even stronger, through gesture and sound, Aliwolf suggests to her pack leader that it is now time to Hunt!


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

In The Grove:

Muchorak welcomes the embrace from Wolfspirit squeezing her small frame knowing that he can't hurt her and also knowing there are limitations to any relationship he could have with such a powerful being.

Recognizing the movements of the hunt beginning the Shoanti quickly stowes his belongings, gathers his bow, quiver, and dagger; then follows Wolfspirit for the hunt to be had.

He allows his mind to go back to his youth, to his earlier hunts, open your senses, his father told him, feel the world around you, feel her majesty, hear her heartbeat. The wind blew at his hair and brought the smell of prey. He felt his heartbeat, exhaled, slowing the pulse. Don't get caught up in the kill. Honor our animal brethren for without them we have no life and without us they have no protection. His father had taught him much of the hunt, much if not all he knew of the natural world.

He looked over at the wolf next to him. How at one moment she was such a small creature of beauty, of innocence, and in the next flying with the birds or a true predator. He envied her, her freedom, and yet found other emotions for her but with no clear understanding of them. Were they of worship, adoration, or...

She let out a low growl bringing his mind back to the hunt, she had a scent of something. He nodded and followed after her.

Sure, why not make things complicated. :D


Naria Yamyra wrote:
Naria is quite fasinated by this theory and enquires as to why he believes it was used for such a task?

Quink goes into a long winded explanation interspersed with rants about the fools who have ridiculed his theories. In the end Naria is more confused than when she started


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

".......Fasinating." Is the only responce Naria can think to give as she talks to the scholar.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

On the road to Sandpoint, Romon rides in his customary spot at the rear of the group. His pace is introspective, if not slightly grudging. He mentally relives a marvelous month in Magnimar, showing his companions as much of the city and its nightlife as possible while Marak went on about work to do, and Muchorak sniffed disdainfully at the coolest stuff, and Ali -- well Ali seldom understood anything the way it was intended, but she was always so funny about.

Naria and Inikai were good though. They knew how to relax. And he was beginning to suspect Inikai had a past run-in with the law. He shrank in mouselike on the few occasions that they crossed Hellknight's paths. You'd think he was ashamed of a little past trouble. Caillean's nuts, everyone Romon knew had had a brush with justice. If you weren't born rich, it was hard to make a go without cutting some corners. It was just a matter of how deep. The only shame was in getting caught.

And Randi, she could be all dangerous sexy one second and as full of rules as an Abadarian the next. Except with most Abadarians everything was for sale and she had nothing for sale.

Thank heavens for his old girlfriends at the Blue Lantern. And the food. And late nights running through the Bazaar and alleys. The warehouse rooftops on the docks. And the last dawn alone on the Irespan. He'd hope to bring them here all together to his favorite place. The city looked good in dusky rose. And the flash when the sun's first true rays hit the gold angel on the Arvensoar. And the Shadow no where to be seen.

Why can't they be happy in the greatest city in the world?

And why, by Azmo's beard, am I following them back to Sandlump?

Sorry if I've hijacked your PCs too far off the mark. Dabbler, I tried to leave Romon & Randi as ambiguous as possible. Maybe you can clear it up, it would be her perogative to set limits.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

You asked for it.

Romon:

One evening soon, Romon will retire to his room to find Esteriande waiting for him wearing very little but a wicked grin:

"You 'ave earned ze blessings of Shellyn for your 'eroism, mon amour, but first," a riding crop slaps a leather glove playfully, "we must ensure all ze evil influences of ze mask are...thoroughly purged."

(fade out)
Don't worry, she can lay on hands, no permanent injuries.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Now that's hilarious!!!! I think she should leave the bruises; also is a half gnome possible? lol.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Romon certainly might be walking a bit strangely the next day...


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7
Esteriande d'Litran wrote:

Don't worry, she can lay on hands, no permanent injuries.

Does she have to use her hands?

And Muchorak! Half-Gnome?? For shame! How can you even suggest such a thing??....Surely you mean half-wolf ; )


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

You know what I like!


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7
Alisebett wrote:
Esteriande d'Litran wrote:

Don't worry, she can lay on hands, no permanent injuries.

Does she have to use her hands?

Not necessarily, what would you rather she use? She could just lay on...

Romon wrote:
You know what I like!

Esteriande knows what you are going to receive in any event...


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8
Romon wrote:
Naria and Inikai were good though. They knew how to relax. And he was beginning to suspect Inikai had a past run-in with the law. He shrank in mouselike on the few occasions that they crossed Hellknight's paths. You'd think he was ashamed of a little past trouble. [/ooc]

I was a minor at the time so it does not count. On a serious note, nicely done; you just gave me an idea


Remember folks this is a PG board..

You are warmly welcomed back to Sandpoint..any ..transgressions seem to have been forgiven due to your having removed the stain of evil from the district.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

It's a good thing kids don't read any more.

No transgressions, I was framed! And my stain of evil has been purged!

Marak:

Spoiler:
(And yes, Set, that was intentional.)

Esteriande and Wellard:

Spoiler:
On an evening shortly thereafter, Romon sneaks up behind Esteriande. 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36 "I've got something to show you. It's round and red and crackles with electricity."

Wellard, how hard will it be to get there? It's supposed to be locked up and guarded.

[ooc]And let me apologize now. Romon's been dieing to try this room out. I can't stop him. Just say he can check it off his bucket list and we'll consider the whole matter closed.

Romon will gladly tag along with Naria to the tower if she lets him. Although his idea of examining it is to try climbing to the top. Happy to help her get up there too. High places are fun! (especially if you have a ring of feather fall.)


I'm not entirely sure which room you are referring to


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria is quite happy to have Romon tag along


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Esteriande will follow Romon into the tunnels beneath Sandpoint in wonder, frequently stopping to examine items, frescoes, fragments of pottery and the like. You get the impression she is quite a buff on ancient history, and a student of Thassilonia.

"'As Professor Quink seen all zis?" she asks. "I understand 'e is quite an authority."

At the chamber she will pause and examine it carefully. Does she detect evil?

Qadira

Human 10th Cleric of Nethys | AC 21/T 12/FF 15, CMD 20, HP 103 / 103, F+12, R +7, W+15, Per +8, Init +6
DM Wellard wrote:
I'm not entirely sure which room you are referring to

Probably the 'anti-gravity' room where we found the floating book and dead bird and whatnot.


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

In the Forest:

The Hunt! The scent was caught, the dance begun, the deadly race of Life and Death was here! Quickly flowing to two wing form, Ali takes to the skies, using the advantage of height and perception to better get the lay of the land ahead and therefore more efficiently track down their prey. There were no thoughts whatsoever of it being 'unfair' she do so. A hunter used every single one of their gifts to take down their prey, it was foolish not too. Once sure of their path ahead, she dives back down, flowing to wolf just before she hits the ground running.

Her packmates flash by beside her on either side, even Little Bear surprisingly fast on his feet despite his bulk. Pack Leader still only has two legs but is more fleet than others of his kind, plus, he does not tire so easily as most two legs do.

Their blood singing the ancient song, all speaking the unspoken language of the pack on the hunt they each instinctively play the role best suited them. Guiding the prey, harrying the prey, slowly and expertly, bit by bit, bearing inevitably down upon on it.

And then the moment to strike! Through long understanding, it is not Aliwolf but Lunas who bolts ahead in a last burst of speed, fangs tearing flesh, hamstrings torn. Then Ursine claw breaking back, so movement ceases and two-legs fang of steel slicing neck, so life spills out, all three things happening almost simultaneously so pain is almost over before it can be realized or felt. There is no malice or joy in this violence, nor is there guilt or remorse. There is only instinct, and survival and purpose, and respect for Life and Death. Only the small grey wolf does not participate in the killing, for while she will always help the pack to hunt, she herself consumes no flesh of her four leg and two wing brother-sisters of the Land.

The pack gathers round the prey, each asking forgiveness of their fallen brother. Thanks are also given, for the gift of the flesh and life of the one so that the many may continue to live and thrive. Aliwolf sits on her haunches and watches as her packmates feed, happy in the knowledge that the strength and essence of their now gone prey-brother shall continue to live on in her pack, making them stronger, the cycle of Life and Death thus honoured. This had been a good hunt, this was indeed a good day.

Ah, ok, oops, not so short after all. Couldn't help it! I swear!


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Nice.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4
DM Wellard wrote:
I'm not entirely sure which room you are referring to

'Twas indeed the anti-gravity room. But it was beyond the door I think we told the sheriff to lock and guard.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

The hunt was exhilarating. The shoanti missed the simplicity of such an event, the beauty of it and the cycle continuing fresh and new. He knew he was away from his people but at this time he felt that small taste of home again in his blood. If the elders of his tribe knew now that he walked and hunted with a spirit itself they would probably say his journey was complete. But he knew it wasn’t. He wasn’t sure how but it was something he felt. He hand bonded himself to this spirit and in such as per his customs would not leave this path until he was unwanted or needed.

As night drew closer, the hunt complete, he led them to a stream. It was now a time to become clean again, to rejuvenate the soul, mind, and body so at the new day everything can be fresh again. He soaked in the streams water, cool, crisp and refreshing and watched as Ursus played. When evening came they went back to the grove to rest under the stars. A pleasant night and one full of memories of his youth.

He woke with Ursus nestled into him keeping him from the cold and the sounds of the woods welcoming dawn. It was a good night, a good hunt, but now it was time to return to their companions. He wondered if the others would ever be able to see the beauty of his world and almost pitied them that they could not.

Muchorak gathered his things returning everything to its proper place, absently patted Ursus on the head scratching behind his ears, then looked at Wolfspirit, “Shall we go back to town then?”


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

Ilsoari was away from the Turandok Academy when Inikai arrived. Sidra, the general secretary was pleased to see Inikai and inquired about his trip to Magnimar and the goings-on there. All the while that they talked Inikai sensed that she wanted to broach another subject but did not do so. Inikai was curious but could not draw Sidra into revealing her curiousity.

Sidra had mentioned that Marak and Naria were examining Old Light with Brodert, the poor souls. For a moment he condiered joining them but then he was struck with a thought. The curly-haired barmaid should be working at the 'Dragon right now. Perhaps it is time that I paid a call on her and regaled her with tales of my (our) adventures in the great city. Hopefully she hasn't gotten married or pregnant while I was away. Or worse, before I left...


Female Forest Gnome Wild Druid / 9| G AC17, W AC18 H AC17 DW AC21; HP 81/81, CMD 21, F/R/W 10/10/6 **, Percep +11 Low-light & Scent, Init +7

As Big Bear lead them to the stream Ali flowed to Gnome, a huge, happy grin already on her face. Very quickly and completely innocently and unashamedly she removes her clothes and dives into the waters. Yes, she could swim in four leg form too, but she was much better at it, and enjoyed it much more, in two-leg form she had found.

If Big Bear has any reaction to her nakedness, she does not seem to be aware of it, instead simply yelping and splashing and playing with Lunas and Ursas. Eventually though she tires of the games and simply floats on the surface, calmly gazing at the stars until it is time to get out.

As they reentered the Grove and settled down to sleep, all the pack huddled together for warmth, as was normal. Usually when outdoors Ali flowed to furred four leg form to keep warmer. But with her three big packmates to keep her warm on this night, she found it unnecessary and curled up between them all, her dreams that night pleasant and pure.

As they broke fast the next morning and prepared themselves, when Big Bear asks his question she smiles happily and grabs his hand answering "Yes yes, we go back now. Ali want show other friends her new belt that make her strong strong!"[/b] she giggles as she touches the belt with her other hand. "Lunas also like his new gift which give more strength and tell Ali to tell thanks to pack leader. Lunas think Big Bear is good good pack leader. Maybe better than pack leader She." Ali does not state her own opinion, as it is something she finds it uncomfortable to think about.

If Big Bear is content to slowly walk to town, she will remain in Gnome form, holding his hand as long as he lets her. If he would prefer to run, she just as happily flows to wolf and lopes along beside him.


Male Human Ranger 10// AC 19 (20 w/2 weap), FF 16, T 15 // HP 109/109 // Percept +14 (+18 Forests/+16 Mtns) // Init +3 (+7 Forests/+5 Mtns)

Muchorak kneels down to Wolfspirit so he is on equal height with her and places his left hand gently on the side of her face; touching her cheek, "There is no better leader than you for Lunas." He looks into her eyes his expression serious, "I only do my best to honor you."

He smiles to disarm the 'seriousness' he imposed on the situation and gladly holds her hand on the way back to town.


[/ooc]I was waiting to see if anyof my JR players wanted to make a 5 years younger cameo but obviously they don't[/ooc]

A number of days pass..those of you residing at the Dragon find that your rooms are now Free of Charge.you still pay for food though.

Eventually A messenger arrives from Magnimar he brings with him two letters one from the Mayor and the other from the Princess of the Bazzar


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

Naria accepts the letters (Assuming she is the one to meet the messenger) She leaves the princess's of the Bazzar letter for one of the others to read but looks over the Mayor's one herself.


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"Bonjour Naria," Esteriande greets her cheerfully as she enters the common room. "'Ow are you zis fine and wonderful morning? We 'ave not 'ad time yet to discuss ze ruins 'ere, I 'ave been," she coughs and looks a little embarrassed, "distracted. You 'ave a letter - from an admirer?" she winks.


Male Human Binder 11 |Init +7 |HP 68/102 |AC 19 FF 16 T 13| CMD +8 | F+10 R+10 W+9 Percep +8

The gossip in Sandpoint soon reaches Inikai and informs him that a letter was delivered to the 'Dragon for the group. He takes a moment to straighten out his house before making his way to join his fellows.Whatever it is, I hope it does not take us back to Magnimar too soon. Cydrak is rehearsing a play to open soon and he said there would be some very pretty young ladies who will need escorting. He better not be stretching the definition of 'pretty' again.


Female Halfling lvl 10 sorceror (Arcane)

"Im fine thank you." Naria responds "Not from an admirer unless I made a better impression the Mayor of Magnimar than I origonally thought. Also this letter from that Bazzar lady." Naria offers the second letter for Est to read


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

Esteriande arches her brows.

"Ze Mayor of Magnimar? Zat is...unusual."

She opens the letter from the Princess of the Market with interest.


He's got pointed ears, like Spock. // AC 17, FF 14, T 15 // HP 68/73 // F,R,W 7,11,4 // Percept 14 + // Init +4

The half-elven rogue smirks his way into the room and reads the Princess' letter over Esteriande's shoulder.


The letter from the Princess is a further thanks for ridding Magnimar of the taint of Norgrober and removing Ironbriar has lead to a certain softening of the justice system.She includes a letter of Credit which effectively gives you 1000 gp each.

Mayors letter will be dealt with later


Female Elf Paladin (Swift Justice) 10 | AC26/T19/FF18 CMD30 HP86/86 F+10/R+11/W+10 Per+15 (Low Light) Init +7

"Alors, la princesse is most generous. Yet...I do not zink she would be so generouse wizzout need to be, do you not zink?" she directs the question at Romon, idly playing with a lock of his hair.

1 to 50 of 2,785 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Wellards Hook Mountain Massacre All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.