Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Talomyr's Council of Thieves (Inactive)

Game Master Talomyr

A resistance rises in order to stop injustices in the former Chelish capitol, Westcrown.


251 to 300 of 3,462 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Cheliax

Cadwyn steps up and slides his rapier blade in between the scales of the Hellknight's armor, ending his life.

Valeron attempts to sink his blade into another hellknight, but the blow bounces off of the Hellknight's shield.

Yes, you were attacking a FF AC, but the one that was left for you to attack was around a corner and had a cover bonus.

Kev's crossbow bolt flies wide, bouncing harmlessly off of the chamber wall.

Wart's and Addie's actions have been noted, Let's begin Round 1. Morghrim, Cadwyn, Addie, and Valeron let's see those round 1 actions.

Cheliax

Wart wrote:

Perhaps with a Shield Sconce?

My interest may be keen, but I plan on using this information tactically here, so the mental exercise on figuring out how many hp it has, or what kind of a roll it would take to knock the light souce out of it would not be wasted. *HINT* *HINT*

It would take an attack roll targeting AC 10 + Shield wielder's Dex mod. Requiring 8 hp damage to knock the sunrod loose. In this case the shield as fallen along with the Hellknight, so you are looking at AC 10 for this particular shield sconce.


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

Round 1

Valeron's longsword pulls back, and the cleric tries to swing in under the Hellknight's shield.


Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


If none in range, then that's the readied action for them to file into J14 & K14.


HP: 44 /44; 0 non-lethal AC 19; touch 14; flat-footed 16 Fort: +5; Reflex: +5; Will: -1

Kev will ready his useless ax, dropping his useless crossbow. He'll charge a Hellknight if he can with his standard; otherwise, he'll use his standard to move towards them and perhaps find a flank, using acrobatics (+4) if necessary.


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6

Let them come to us laddies, the bastards will have to get through my glaive afore getting to fight back!

Round One Action
Morghrim drops his crossbow in square K11, moves to square I14 and draws his glaive, so he is threatening Square I14. Anyone moving out of that square without using a 5 foot step or a withdraw action is subject to his attack of opportunity (only 1/round at the moment sadly).

Attack of opportunity (if provoked)-

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 (Lowered due to buckler being worn, for a current AC of 19)
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Party Tactics:

Tactically, it's best if no one moves into Squares J14 or J13; if you ready actions to attack from K13, J13, and J12 we have this battle pretty much covered, and only the closest Hellknight can hope to engage anyone without taking a swipe from a glaive, and then readied actions as they move to engage. I'm relying on Cadwyn to move to K13 beside Morghrim and take out the closest Hellknight, who will be able to get past Morghrim's glaive with a 5-foot step.

Edit: Lovely blow :)


Male Halfling Alchemist : 4

Wart's Action, Round 1

Dice rolls and Actions Note:
Attack roll(Sling w/Bullet): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 vs. AC 10, Range 50ft
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Stealth Check (Sniping): 1d20 + 10 - 20 ⇒ (9) + 10 - 20 = -1 -20 is for sniping attempt

  • Standard Action: Sling attack vs. Sunrod/Shield Sconce;
  • Move Action: Sniping Attempt;
  • 1x 5ft step toward the north.

Wart pops up from behind Morghrim, loosing a sling bullet at the light, trying to knock it in a way to either break it, or knock it in another direction.

The sling bullet bounces off the sunrod with a loud clang, and Wart trips as his balance is pulled off by the sling momentum. He ends up taking a few steps to stop from falling, looking up at the Hellknights watching him and gulps loudly. Sunrod/Shield Sconce: 7/8HP

Wart looks over and calls out, "Kevorin, may I borrow your crossbow?"

EDIT: Made a list within the spoiler.


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6
Wart wrote:

Wart's Action, Round 1

** spoiler omitted **

Wart pops up from behind Morghrim, loosing a sling bullet at the light, trying to knock it in a way to either break it, or knock it in another direction.

The sling bullet bounces off the sunrod with a loud clang, and Wart trips as his balance is pulled off by the sling momentum. He ends up taking a few steps to stop from falling, looking up at the Hellknights watching him and gulps loudly. Sunrod/Shield Sconce: 7/8HP

Wart looks over and calls out, "Kevorin, may I borrow your crossbow?"

EDIT: Made a list within the spoiler.

Also, by the time you take your action Morghrim has moved away anyway i'm afraid.


Male Halfling Alchemist : 4

Even better!


Male Human Fighter 1

Round 1 Action:

Without a word, Cadwyn steps up to the next Hellknight, thrusting with his rapier and slashing with his shortsword.

Attack roll with rapier - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage roll - 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Attack roll with shortsword - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage roll - 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Female Human (Varisian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 2 {HP 14/14; AC 12, T 11, FF 11; F+2 R+1 W+5; Init+2 Perc+4} {Effects: none}

UPDATED MAP

Addie keeps a watch out for approaching lights from the northeast corridor, prepared to cast her Sleep spell if the Hellknights approach within range before her companions deal with the ones to the south.


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6
Black Addie wrote:

UPDATED MAP

Addie keeps a watch out for approaching lights from the northeast corridor, prepared to cast her Sleep spell if the Hellknights approach within range before her companions deal with the ones to the south.

Oh Cadwyn... you just robbed me of my 14 damage AOO ;(

Cheliax

Silently, Cadwyn plunges his rapier into the Hellknight's stomach and with a lightning fast swing, slashes his unfortunate enemy's throat. The only sound that is heard is guggeling of the man choking on his own blood.

Morghrim moves into position with his glaive in hand, and Wart bounces a sling bullet off of the sunrod attached to one of the fallen Hellknight's shield.

Valeron after Cadwyn little show, there is noone in range for you to attack.

For their part the remaining two Hellknights see how poorly this is going for their side, and move into a full retreat. Full Withdrawl action, no AoOs. The rear Hellnight (starting in G14) ends up two squares to the left of A14. The second Hellknight (starting in H14) attempts to flee but slips failed Acrobatics check to move greater than half speed but then quickly regains his footing. Ends the round standing in F14.

Kev, if you wish to pursue, you can end up in I14 with a single move (I know your acrobatics is high enough that you auto-make the movement check) or if you choose to double move you can either be base to base with the second Hellknight (square G14) or attempt a DC17 Acrobatics check to tumble through the occupied square and end in E14. Your call, let me know what you want to do then we will start. Round 3. Everyone else, please wait until Kev is done so that we know what the field of battle looks like. Thanks.


HP: 44 /44; 0 non-lethal AC 19; touch 14; flat-footed 16 Fort: +5; Reflex: +5; Will: -1

Kev will do a single move and attack. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

For the next round, Kev will slit his own throat, except he'll probably miss

Cheliax

Ok....now that there's officially a suicide watch on Kev, let's start round 2. (even though I called it round 3 in a previous post.)

Initiative order remains:
Morghrim = 22
Cadwyn = 19
Addie = 18
Valeron = 17
Hellknights (Group 1) = 16
Kev = 14
Wart = 13


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

"Now that we've driven them off, shouldn't we get moving before the second party arrives?" Valeron queries the others. "Seemed we wanted to head that way" he nods to the Northwest exit.


Female Human (Varisian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 2 {HP 14/14; AC 12, T 11, FF 11; F+2 R+1 W+5; Init+2 Perc+4} {Effects: none}

Addie continues to hide in the northwest corridor, watching for the approaching Hellknights.


Male Halfling Alchemist : 4

Wart's Actions, Round 2
Wart moves towards Addie, and begins frantically looking for the Eye of Aroden. As begins looking, he turns over his shoulder and says to the group near the south-west tunnel, "Quick, throw that sunrod into the sewage, or stuff it in a backpack. Douse the light."

Dice rolls & Action Notes:
Perception check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Actions:

  • Move Action: 20ft North to {L3}
  • Move Action: Perception (search) check to look for the symbol of the Eye.
  • Free Action: Quick message to Cadwyn, Morghrim, and/or Valeron


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

Since we're still running initiative, Valeron will double-move to L5


HP: 44 /44; 0 non-lethal AC 19; touch 14; flat-footed 16 Fort: +5; Reflex: +5; Will: -1

Kev peers intently around the southwest exit, looking for the Eye in the light of the fallen Hellknight's sunrod.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Then he chops at his next with his ax...oops...missed


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6

Morghrim follows after Kevorin, charging down the corridor to strike at the Hellknight, lest he think the half-orc easy prey. As he surges down the corridor, he shouts.

Someone grab me crossbow!

Acrobatics Check to charge- 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6

Glaive charge attack (Kevorin is providing soft cover I believe)
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 (Buckler penalty and charge bonus accounted for.)
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

I'm a bit confused, Talomyr implies Kevorin attacked from I14 but theres no one in range there. Well regardless, Morghrim has the movement to get to the closest Hellknight with a charge either way. Btw can't see the DC you quoted for moving greater than half-speed, i'm hoping it was 5.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 Crit confirmation
2d10 + 8 ⇒ (2, 1) + 8 = 11 Crit extra damage

Cheliax

Morghrim Maestros wrote:
I'm a bit confused, Talomyr implies Kevorin attacked from I14 but theres no one in range there. Well regardless, Morghrim has the movement to get to the closest Hellknight with a charge either way. Btw can't see the DC you quoted for moving greater than half-speed, i'm hoping it was 5.

I think Addie/Max slid the map over when one of the Hellknight went "off-the-board" and that may have led to some confusion. With a single move Kev would not have been able to reach a Hellknight and attack. As Kev's attack missed, I didn't make a big deal of it, and let it go. As far as the acrobatics check, yes it is DC 5.

Morghrim, with Cadwyn in the path, you don't have a charge lane, the first Hellknight should be in H14, so you can reach with a single move and attack. Quick update Kev should be in K14, Morghrim after his attack would be in J14

Morghrim hastily moves past Cadwyn and Kev, and slashes at the Hellknight with his glaive, penetrating his target's armor with a mighty swing across his back. Target is still alive.

Cadwyn is up. I've got Addie and Valeron's actions already.


Female Human (Varisian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 2 {HP 14/14; AC 12, T 11, FF 11; F+2 R+1 W+5; Init+2 Perc+4} {Effects: none}

Sorry for the map screw-up. I was 3/4 asleep last night when I updated it. Hopefully it is correct now!

UPDATED MAP

Cheliax

Black Addie wrote:

Sorry for the map screw-up. I was 3/4 asleep last night when I updated it. Hopefully it is correct now!

UPDATED MAP

No problem, my fault for moving off the screen.


Male Human Fighter 1

If Cadwyn can leapfrog past, he'll try to skewer the fleeing Hellknight Armiger to finish him off.

"Pardon me here," Cadwyn says breathlessly, squeezing past Morgrhim to try and put an end to the injured Hellknight before he can get reinforcements.

Attack roll - 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage roll - 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6
Cadwyn Tallis wrote:

If Cadwyn can leapfrog past, he'll try to skewer the fleeing Hellknight Armiger to finish him off.

"Pardon me here," Cadwyn says breathlessly, squeezing past Morgrhim to try and put an end to the injured Hellknight before he can get reinforcements.

Attack roll - 1d20+5
Damage roll - 1d6+3

Be my guest, just let the damn foe come to us next time warrior. the Dwarf replies grumpily. I got yer back.

Cheliax

Cadwyn shuffles by his companions and thrusts his rapier into the gapping hole in the Hellknight's armor that Morghrim created. The Hellknight lets out a short, pained gasp as his last breaths escape his lungs.

The remaining Hellknight continues to leave the scene as quickly as his legs will carry him.

Hellknight is currently in square A22, 80ft away from Cadwyn whos is in I14.

Just as the last Hellknight leaves, another group arrives from the NE passage. As this new enemy arrives, Addie begins casting her spell.

Sleep can not be done as a readied action as it has a 1 round casting time. A readied action must be a standard action. Given this information let me know what you are going to do.

New Hellknights are in T3, U3, V3, & W3. Addie, Kev, and Wart are up, we'll leave the Hellknights on 16.

Initiative order remains:
Morghrim = 22
Cadwyn = 19
Addie = 18
Valeron = 17
Hellknights (Group 2) = 16
Kev = 14
Wart = 13


Female Human (Varisian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 2 {HP 14/14; AC 12, T 11, FF 11; F+2 R+1 W+5; Init+2 Perc+4} {Effects: none}

From her hiding spot in the shadows, Addie begins casting her Sleep spell, planning to catch the approaching Hellknights in the spell's burst.

One round action to cast. Causes magical slumber upon 4 HD of creatures within a 10-ft. radius burst (those with fewest HD affected first). Will DC 15 negates.

Cheliax

Black Addie wrote:

From her hiding spot in the shadows, Addie begins casting her Sleep spell, planning to catch the approaching Hellknights in the spell's burst.

One round action to cast. Causes magical slumber upon 4 HD of creatures within a 10-ft. radius burst (those with fewest HD affected first). Will DC 15 negates.

For sake of ease, the sleep spell will take effect on your initiative (18) next round. Kev and Wart, you're up.


HP: 44 /44; 0 non-lethal AC 19; touch 14; flat-footed 16 Fort: +5; Reflex: +5; Will: -1

Kev will move back and ready an attack with his ax if one of the Hellknights try to jump the sewage.


Male Human Fighter 1
Morghrim Maestros wrote:
Cadwyn Tallis wrote:

If Cadwyn can leapfrog past, he'll try to skewer the fleeing Hellknight Armiger to finish him off.

"Pardon me here," Cadwyn says breathlessly, squeezing past Morgrhim to try and put an end to the injured Hellknight before he can get reinforcements.

Attack roll - 1d20+5
Damage roll - 1d6+3

Be my guest, just let the damn foe come to us next time warrior. the Dwarf replies grumpily. I got yer back.

"Sorry, my friend," Cadwyn replies with a tight smile, shaking the blood of his thin blade. "I've been accused of being...ahem...overzealous in the past. Won't happen again."

Cadwyn is a little impulsive. I'll be out a good chunk of the evening. Feel free to act for Cadwyn if I don't reply relatively quickly.


Male Halfling Alchemist : 4

Wart's Actions, Round 2
Wart attempts to move back to where Morghrim dropped his crossbow.

Dice rolls & Actions:
  • Acrobatics Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
  • Move Action: 20ft.; Move Action: 20ft.

"Throw me some bolts!"

The map shifted, so I cannot remember which square holds the crossbow, but that should be enough movement for me to get there. If not, consider me on the move!

Cheliax

Wart wrote:

The map shifted, so I cannot remember which square holds the crossbow, but that should be enough movement for me to get there. If not, consider me on the move!

Wart - A double move is needed to get there, you'll have to spend your move action next round to pick up and load the crossbow. You are in M11 by the way. Kev is in M9 along with his crossbow, and a readied action to attack a Hellknight in range that tries to jump across.

That brings us back to the top of the order: Morghrim, Cadwyn, then Addie's spell finishes up from last round. Addie after your sleep spell finishes, you will still have a standard action remaining for the 3rd round. After Addie is Valeron. Since Cadwyn said he'll be out most of the evening, after I get Morghrim's action, I will take Cadwyn's for him (unless he happens to be around).


Female Human (Varisian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 2 {HP 14/14; AC 12, T 11, FF 11; F+2 R+1 W+5; Init+2 Perc+4} {Effects: none}

Round Three:
Depending on the results of her Sleep spell, Addie will hold her third round action until any Hellknights who successfully saved enter the chamber. Then she will use her Evil Eye hex on a Hellknight within 30 feet of her that she can see. The hex will cause the target to take a -2 penalty on AC for 7 rounds unless he makes a DC 14 Will save; a successful save reduces the hex duration to 1 round.

Cheliax

In the interest of keeping the game moving, I will take Morghrim's action for him.

Morghrim moves as swiftly as his dwarven legs will carry him to aid his other companions, knowing that more Hellknights are on the way.

As a swift action, Morghrim will pronounce the Justice Judgement on the Hellknights. This will grant Morghrim +1 to hit this round, +2 the next, +3 the following (and subsequent) rounds. Morghrim ends his turn in L8

Cadwyn, you're up.


Male Human Fighter 1
DM Talomyr wrote:

In the interest of keeping the game moving, I will take Morghrim's action for him.

Morghrim moves as swiftly as his dwarven legs will carry him to aid his other companions, knowing that more Hellknights are on the way.

As a swift action, Morghrim will pronounce the Justice Judgement on the Hellknights. This will grant Morghrim +1 to hit this round, +2 the next, +3 the following (and subsequent) rounds. Morghrim ends his turn in L8

Cadwyn, you're up.

I'm not where I can look at the map, take action, etc. Please go ahead and act for me, mate! Back in the swing tomorrow morning.

Cheliax

Cadwyn Tallis wrote:
I'm not where I can look at the map, take action, etc. Please go ahead and act for me, mate! Back in the swing tomorrow morning.

Ok, one question, do want to go after the Hellknight that was trying to escape, or move to engage the new group. I'll give you a few minutes to respond before taking the action.


Male Halfling Alchemist : 4

Understood, and that is my plan. That is, assuming that Morghrim or Kev loan me a bolt or two.


Male Human Fighter 1
DM Talomyr wrote:
Cadwyn Tallis wrote:
I'm not where I can look at the map, take action, etc. Please go ahead and act for me, mate! Back in the swing tomorrow morning.
Ok, one question, do want to go after the Hellknight that was trying to escape, or move to engage the new group. I'll give you a few minutes to respond before taking the action.

Attempt to catch the fleeing one unless it appears hopeless or he looks to be in over his head! :)

Cheliax

Cadwyn rushes after the fleeing Hellknight. ending in A18 Meanwhile, Addie finishes her incantation and the front two Hellknights fall to the ground, though the second two remain standing.

Valeron steps up, waiting to attack a Hellknight that would dare jump the sewage. Readied attack vs. approach. sitting in M4

Seeing their companions fall, the rear Hellknight, obviously a higher rank by the higher quality armor he is wear, moves to the front S3 and wakes one of his fallen soldiers. The remaining Hellknight stands his ground and wakes his fallen brother.

Meanwhile, the retreating Hellknight, seeing that he can not out run Cadwyn, chooses to make a stand. The Hellknight slashes at Cadwyn with his longsword opening a gash in Cadwyn armor across his stomach.
Cadwyn takes 5 damage.

Addie has a standard action left, Kev, and Wart are up prior to the start of Round 4.


Female Human (Varisian) Witch (Hedge Witch) 2 {HP 14/14; AC 12, T 11, FF 11; F+2 R+1 W+5; Init+2 Perc+4} {Effects: none}

Round Three (Revised):
Addie readies an action to use her Evil Eye hex on the higher ranking Hellknight as soon as he enters the chamber. The hex will cause the target to take a -2 penalty on AC for 7 rounds unless he makes a DC 14 Will save; a successful save reduces the hex duration to 1 round.


Male Halfling Alchemist : 4

Wart's Actions, Round 3

Wart skids to a stop in the same spot where Morghrim dropped his Crossbow. He reaches down to pick it up, and frantically searches about for some bolts to load it with. He grunts with exertion as he picks up the crossbow.

Dice Rolls & Actions:
  • First a Perception check to spot any bolts that might be around:
  • Perception Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
  • Next, an Acrobatics Check to cover any movement:
  • Acrobatics Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
  • Move Action: "Draw" Crossbow from where it was dropped in {M11}; Move action: Looking for Bolts to load it with.
  • Please note: Picking up the crossbow has cause Wart to dip into a Medium Encumbrance load. Armor Check penalty: -3, Speed Reduction: to 15ft.


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

Valeron calls out to the Hellknights as they rouse their sleeping comrades.

"That was a warning from the Wicked Witch of Westcrown Sewers. Turn back now, tell your captain your lost the trail, or be turned into sewer rats to do her bidding!"

Valeron waves his longsword about to emphasize his bluff.

OOC and Rolls:

Here's my bluff, if they fall for it. No reason to kill grunts who are probably just following misplaced orders. Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

If they insist on being pressing the attack, here's the readied swing, if Talomyr gets to me before I'm able to post tomorrow morning.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Wow, didn't expect that, editing to add confirm roll.

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

UGH, didn't close a dice tag and freaked out Paizo.


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6
DM Talomyr wrote:


As a swift action, Morghrim will pronounce the Justice Judgement on the Hellknights.

I'm afraid I can't old chap. Used my judgement and spell in the tavern, only for everyone to retreat. Then used my second spell intending to kill a couple then retreat, but I think you declared I retreated at the time.


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6
DM Talomyr wrote:


As a swift action, Morghrim will pronounce the Justice Judgement on the Hellknights.

I'm afraid I can't old chap. Used my judgement and spell in the tavern, only for everyone to retreat. Then used my second spell intending to kill a couple then retreat, but I think you declared I retreated at the time. No spells or judgement left.

Round 4 Action

Move to the edge of the sewage, tossing Wart a few crossbow bolts as I go, if Kevorin hasn't provided. Readied action to attack any Hellknight jumping across, as well as the attack of opportunity their leap will give me.

Readied Attack
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

AOO
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Wart I think my light crossbow would simply count as a heavy for you, when you make a shot. No worries about taking my action Talomyr, past 1AM GMT it's best not to wait for me.


HP: 44 /44; 0 non-lethal AC 19; touch 14; flat-footed 16 Fort: +5; Reflex: +5; Will: -1

Kevorin will try to target a Hellknight who ends up prone or otherwise denied his Dex to AC.

Ax Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 Holy jumping jackrabbits Batman, that might actually hit! Who is this masked half-orc no longer impersonating a Tele-Tubby?
Ax Damage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18, sneak attack if guy has no Dex bonus: 1d6 ⇒ 2 Kev's in the house now!!"

Cheliax

Sorry for the lack of progress, folks. Work's kind of crazy today. I'll post more this evening.

Cheliax

I need an action from Cadwyn, but seeing as he's a bit isolated from the rest of the group right now, I can wait a while to resolve his battle.

Morghrim in M6 with a readied action

Addie targets the leader as he gets close enough with her hex, but the dark armored figure seems to mostly shrug off the effect.

As the party waits to do battle with another group of Hellknights, the leader steps forward to P5 and unleashes a wave of dark energy.

Addie, Kev, Morghrim, and Valeron please give me a Will Save DC 14. If you fail the save take 5 damage, if you make the save take 2 instead.

The remaining three Hellknights move forward [ooc to P3, Q4 and
R3
and ready crossbows.


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

Valeron frowns as he watches the Hellknights move forward, stowing their weapons and instead procuring crossbows.


Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Spellcraft, to determine what "wave of dark energy" was: 1d20 ⇒ 12

OOC:

If that was Channel Negative Energy, I'm assuming I'd know without a check, although unless he picked up Selective Channeling (multiple times?), I'd be confused why the Hellknights weren't hurt, too?


Male Human Fighter 1

"Ah, you bastard!" hisses Cadwyn. Ignoring the pain, he lashes out with both his weapons.

Attack roll - 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage roll - 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Attack roll - 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Damage roll - 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Cheliax

Valeron Legis wrote:

Spellcraft, to determine what "wave of dark energy" was: 1d20

[/ooc]

Spoiler:
Channel Negative Energy, you didn't need a spellcraft for that one, seeing as you channel positive energy.
251 to 300 of 3,462 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Talomyr's Council of Thieves All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.