Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Talomyr's Council of Thieves (Inactive)

Game Master Talomyr

A resistance rises in order to stop injustices in the former Chelish capitol, Westcrown.


2,701 to 2,750 of 3,462 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>

Addie nods in agreement with Morghrim's assessment, and keeps a wary eye on the glaive as Valeron inspects it.

Dark Archive

Sorry for the delay, just now getting everything back in order after the business trip.

Valeron studies the glaive for a bit, but is still unable to provide more information than Addie.

As the group moves down the hall, you see numerous other closed cell doors. Peering inside the cells through the small barred windows, you see the mortal remains of prisoners of the past.

One cell door remains open B8. Unlike the other cells there is no occupant or remains present. The thought comes to your mind of the elven man's remains you saw upon first entering the knot.

Approximately halfway down the hall, other hallways branch off to the right and left. The hallway turns to the right at the far end.

Where to?

Map Link


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

Valeron will step forward to inspect the hallway that doubles back to the direction we came from (and jumped over the silos), just for a quick look.

He will continue to carry longsword and shield in hand, and renew his Light cantrip on his shield.

Dark Archive

Valeron walks down to take a quick peek down the right-hand hallway and sees that the hallway runs north and south each passage ending in a stone wall. There are no other exits off of the hallway to be seen.

New Map Link


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

The Iomedan returns to the rest of the group swiftly once he discovers the hallway has no practical purpose that he can discern.

"Well, Morghrim. It looks like there's one way left, unless we want to leap back across the silo."

I wonder if what we seek would really be hidden behind a cell block. It feels unlikely, but whoever designed The Knot probably didn't operate with the same sensibilities we do.

Valeron offers to lead the way down the other hallway if the dwarf doesn't wish to.


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6

Morghrim leads on.

Dark Archive

Morghrim leads the way down the hallway, occasionally stepping aside for Kevorin to check a door or two for traps. Satisfied by the half-orc's appraisal of the trap situation, the party moves on, arriving at the entrance of a large chamber.

The domed ceiling above this large chamber sags, with long mildewy strips of wood paneling hanging down from above like drooping branches. A large pool of churning muddy water fills much of the room, flowing down a trough further into the room between a pair of slippery stairs to gather in a smaller pool beyond. Dozens of bones lie scattered along the five-foot-wide ledge that surrounds the pool.

Map Update


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

Valeron stands on his toes to peer past the others, his eyes taking in the bones around the muddy pool.

"Well, you just know something big and bad is lurking ahead..."

Valeron quickly casts Shield of Faith on Kevorin, followed by Protection from Evil on himself.

"Shall we?"


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6

Morghrims doing as much looking for traps as Kevorin does, remember anyone can find traps now its just only Kevorin that can disarm them.

Morghrim's own spell mirrors Valerons as he applies his own divine shield, clutching Shelyn's Kiss tightly.


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6

Morghrims doing as much looking for traps as Kevorin does, remember anyone can find traps now its just only Kevorin that can disarm them.

Morghrim's own spell mirrors Valerons as he applies his own divine shield, clutching Shelyn's Kiss tightly and feeling nervous even encased in his full platemail armour...

Perception-1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15 (+2 stonecunning if applicable)


HP: 44 /44; 0 non-lethal AC 19; touch 14; flat-footed 16 Fort: +5; Reflex: +5; Will: -1

"There is always that other branch of the corridor..."

Dark Archive

No traps to be found.


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

"It seems we're living lives like those told in fables... in we walk into the monster's lair riddled with bones, no doubt to find out prize."

Valeron's words almost seem to be himself working to muster up his own personal courage to delve deeper into the room.

He keeps his back to the outer wall, stays facing the middle pool at all times and cautiously moves ahead with his sword's tip pointing at the room's center.

Valeron will head to (Y,17) as part of entering the room.

Dark Archive

As Valeron enters the room, four bloated, foul smelling bodies rise from the muddy water to greet him.

DM Only:

(?1)L:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
(?2)DJ:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
V:1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
A:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
M:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
K:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Initiative:
Kevorin - 22
?2 - 21
Valeron - 20
Morghrim - 16
?1 - 11
Addie - 4

There are creatures in (Z,17), (AB,17), (AB,20), and (AA,19). The creature in (AA,19) appears to be a bit different than the others. Map update coming this evening when I make it home from work.

Knowledge (Religion) DC 16:
Three of the creatures are Lacedons.

Knowledge (Religion) DC 17:
The last of the creatures is a Lacedon Ghast.


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 Kno: Religion

Keeping quiet until my initiative.


HP: 44 /44; 0 non-lethal AC 19; touch 14; flat-footed 16 Fort: +5; Reflex: +5; Will: -1

Kev moves to AC16, enters his rage, and slashes at the one in AB17.

Raging Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 1d12 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 1 + (1, 5) = 15

Current AC is 17, with the shield of faith partially compensating for his rage penalty to AC.


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

Know Religion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Since only one monster goes ahead of me, I see no harm in not keeping quiet...

"Ghouls... disease-ridden filth!" Valeron could be heard exclaiming

I don't think my action will vary too much depending on what ?2 does so I'll go ahead and post it now.

Valeron quickly grabs his hold symbol before directing it at the oncoming undead.

"Back! To the sludge from which you rose!"

Move action to AB,15 then Channel Energy

Will DC 17 (for half): 3d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 5) = 13

Dark Archive

Seeing the foul creatures rise from the muck, Kevorin rushes in promptly sinks his axe deep into the chest of one of the, upon closer inspection, female lacedons.

The larger obviously male foul creature rushes out of the pool of muck toward Valeron, causing the Iomeadian priest to gag from stench of the creature. The wretched smelling beast tries to bite the priest, but Valeron is able to get his shield up in time to repel the creature's jaws.

Then Valeron calls forth the power of the Inheritor to smite the undead creatures that plague the group, causing the one Kevorin had struck to fall back into the sludge, motionless.

Need a Fort Save DC 15 from Valeron

If Save Fails:
Sickened for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 minutes

DM Only:

DJ Bite:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

WL1:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
WL2:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
WL3:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
WDJ:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

Round 1 Map

Morghrim is up, followed by the remaining lacedons.


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

Valeron brings his hand to his mouth as he turns away momentarily to gag.

Fort DC15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

He then swallows quickly, grits his teeth and summons his courage.


Knowledge (religion) check: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 2 = 23 (bonus for possessing Drowned Jabe and His Miserable Brothers and Sisters)

Free action: "Don't let them touch you!" Addie calls out.


HP: 44 /44; 0 non-lethal AC 19; touch 14; flat-footed 16 Fort: +5; Reflex: +5; Will: -1
Black Addie wrote:

Knowledge (religion) check: 1d20 + 5 + 2 (bonus for possessing Drowned Jabe and His Miserable Brothers and Sisters)

Free action: "Don't let them touch you!" Addie calls out.

"No, really?" Kev growls, the strain of effort on his weakened frame showing, "I thought me and that one would have a quick shag before we were done!" He watches it fall back into the mud and prepares to head after the other two.

Dark Archive

Bump for Morghrim.


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6

Sorry, only your last post showed up as new DM, all the others didn't show up...

Figuring Addie's basic advice had essentially covered what the rest needed to know, Morghrim moves to X15 and hacks at the more powerful undead with his trusty Glaive, coughing as he suffers under the effect of his aura. Sickened by the aura, Morghrim struggles to connect with his Glaive.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 Fortitude failure

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
1d10 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Dark Archive

No problems. I figured it was something like that.

Morghrim moves failing to strike the undead, at least partially due to the vile creature's stench.

Meanwhile, the two remaining lacedons launch attacks at Valeron and Kevorin. Fortunately for the two adventurers, the attacks are awkward and ineffectual.

DM Only:

On Valeron
Claw:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Claw:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Bite:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

On Kevorin:
Bite:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Addie is up to end the round, then back to the top with Kevorin in round two. I'll post a map update later this evening. One lacedon has moved to (Z,16) and the other to (AC,17)


Round One:

Addie follows Morghrim through the doorway and pauses in the entrance to take in the scene of battle. Focusing her attention on the larger lacedon, she hexes the creature's luck for the next few seconds.

Move action 15 ft to square AA14 (His Lordship will stay just behind Addie in square AA13). Standard action to use Misfortune Hex on the lacedon ghast in square X17: for 1 round, anytime the creature makes an ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check it must roll twice and take the worse result; Will save DC 16 negates this effect.

Addie's AC: 14
Addie's HP: 33/34

Dark Archive

DM Only:

Will Save:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Addie glares at the ghast, as she senses fate turning its back on the unfortunate creature.

Round 2

Initiative Order:
Kevorin - 22
Lacedon Ghast - 21
Valeron - 20
Morghrim - 16
Lacedons - 11
Addie - 4

Beginning of Round 2 Map

Kevorin is up, followed by the Ghast.

Dark Archive

Bump for Kevorin.

To all of my players, please don't any bumps like this as being impatient, but more of a making sure you see new posts. I know there have been a number of times that new posts haven't registered in a number of threads I have been a part of.


HP: 44 /44; 0 non-lethal AC 19; touch 14; flat-footed 16 Fort: +5; Reflex: +5; Will: -1

No offense taken. I meant to post as soon as I got home where I could see the map, and it slipped my mind that I was up.

Kev attempts to feint on the lacedon.
Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
If that works, it loses it's Dex bonus to AC.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage: 1d12 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (9) + 1 + (2, 5) = 17 no sneak attack if the Bluff failed.

He then takes a five-foot step backwards.

Dark Archive

Kevorin feints left, but fails to fool the ghoul, as he take a heavy swing at the lacedon, but fails to connect.

The larger lacedon steps toward Morghrim and into a flanking position with one of its undead brethern, biting and clawing at Valeron. The foul creature's clawst fail to penetrate the priest's armor, but the bite an exposed bit of flesh, tearing into the Iomedean.

DM Only:

Bite:1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 = 25 (flank)
Bite:1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 2 = 25 (flank)
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Claw:1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 = 15 (flank)
Claw:1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 20 (flank)
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Claw:1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 18 (flank)
Claw:1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21 (flank)
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Val, take 6 damage and give me two Fortitude saves (DC 15 and DC 14).

If DC 15 Save Fails:
You are paralyzed for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 rounds

If DC 14 Save Fails:
You have contracted Ghoul Fever.

Lacedon Ghast is in (X,16). Valeron and Morghrim are up.


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

Fort vs DC15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Fort vs DC14: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Both of the above saves include +2 from Protection from Evil, which I forgot to apply last round.

Valeron's teeth grind as he wills himself to stand strong against the bites of the lacedons.

"Two can play at that game..." Valeron offers aloud with a nod to Morghrim, referencing the lacedon's coordinated attacks and not their disease-ridden biting.

Realizing he has gotten the focus of most of the undead creatures, the Iomedean focuses more on defending himself then a devastating strike, trusting Morghrim and Kevorin to inflict the more severe wounds.

Valeron will 5ft step to X,17 and attack the larger one.

Attack (longsword, defensively): 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 4 = 17 for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 damage

AC now 24 (with +2 from Prot f. Evil and +2 from fighting defensively)

Status:

HP: 31/37
Effects: Protection from Evil, Fighting Defensively

Dark Archive

Valeron steps to the side of the Ghast, swing his sword at the unholy creature, but is unable to penetrate the beast's hide.

Mid Round 2 Map

Morghrim is up.

Dark Archive

Bump


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6

Sorry Tal, about to go to bed, will get a post up tomorrow morning.

Dark Archive

No problems, just getting ready to head off to my weekly game.


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6

Morghrim swings for the thing in Z16, still struggling with the Ghast's foul smell.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
1d10 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Dark Archive

Morghrim drives Sheyln's Kiss into the skull of one of the unfortunate creatures. With a slight twist and the loud sound of breaking bone, the inquisitor is able to dislodge the blade from the creature's skull, as the ghoul's no longer animated body slumps slowly back into the muddy water.

The remaining smaller lacedon lurches forward sending a flurry of claws and teeth in the direction of Kevorin, as a claw and a bite manage to find their way past the half-orc's defenses.

Kev takes 7 damage and owe me two Fortitude Saves at DC 13, and one at DC 12.

DM Only:

Claw:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Claw:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Bite:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

[spoiler if Fort Save DC 13 #1 Fails]Paralyzed for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 rounds[/spoiler]
[spoiler if Fort Save DC 13 #2 Fails]Paralyzed for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 rounds[/spoiler]
[spoiler if Fort Save DC 12 Fails]You have contracted ghoul fever.[/spoiler]

Remaining normal lacedon is in (AC,16). Addie is up to finish out Round 2, then back to the top with Kevorin in Round 3. I will post a map update later if needed, otherwise I will wait until after the Ghast in Round 3.

Initiative Order:
Kevorin - 22
Lacedon Ghast - 21
Valeron - 20
Morghrim - 16
Lacedons - 11
Addie - 4 - Need Round 2 Action

Dark Archive

Well crap...I hate when I have to post something quick and can't get back to it to edit until it's too late....grumble, grumble...fringin "=" signs....


HP: 44 /44; 0 non-lethal AC 19; touch 14; flat-footed 16 Fort: +5; Reflex: +5; Will: -1

Fort 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Fort 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Fort 3: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Dark Archive

Kevorin wrote:

Fort 1: 1d20+6 = 10

Fort 2: 1d20+6 = 11
Fort 3: 1d20+6 = 17

EEK! Well at least you aren't diseased to go along with being paralyzed for the next 5 rounds.

Addie is up, followed by the Ghast.


Round Two:

Addie quickly intones the words of a spell and disappears from view. She then retrieves the curative wand from her magical haversack.

Standard action to cast Invisibility on self. Move action to retrieve Wand of Cure Light Wounds from Handy Haversack.

Dark Archive

Addie vanishes with the completion of her spell, and Kevorin stands frozen in horror of the ravenous beast that stands before him.

Meanwhile, the Ghast shuffles ever so slightly to the south, and claws and bites at the priest who had done so much damage to its sisters, but unable to penetrate the Iomedean's defenses.

Ghast 5 ft steps to (Y,16)

DM Only:

Claw:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Claw:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Bite:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Viable targets are in (Y,16) - Lacedon Ghast and (AC,16) - Lacedon if Valeron and Morghrim would like to post before I get home from work tonight. I will post a map update tonight when I get home.

Valeron and Morghrim are up, followed by the Lacedon.


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

Realizing that Kevorin is paralyzed and possibly lacedon-food, Valeron grips his holy symbol and channels the divine power of Iomedae a second time, hoping to end the creature's life before it can strike at the vulnerable half-orc.

Channel to try kill the lacedon before it can cous-de-gras Kev.

Will DC 17 (for half): 3d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 3) = 10

Dark Archive

DM Rolls:

Will Save Ghast:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Will Save Lacedon:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Valeron once again calls upon the power of the Inheritor, as a warm bright light washes over the room. As the light subsides only the Ghast remains standing in opposition.

Ghast is in (Y,16). Morghrim is up, followed by Addie to finish out Round 3.

Dark Archive

Round 3 Initiative Order:
Kevorin - 22 - Paralyzed until Rnd 7
Lacedon Ghast - 21 (acted)
Valeron - 20 (acted)
Morghrim - 16
Addie - 4 - Invisible

Map Update

Morghrim and Addie are up.


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6

Too close to the Ghast to effectively bring Shelyn's kiss to bear, Morghrim drops it, drawing his enchanted mace and swinging it at the Ghast two-handed!

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Dark Archive

In his haste to draw his mace, Morghrim's grip is not what it would normally be as one hand falls off of the weapon mid-swing, causing the blow to go wide of its intended target.

Addie is up. Followed by the Ghast (unless Addie does something unforseen to un-paralyze Kevorin).


Round Three:

Unable to aid Kevorin and frustrated by the realization of how ineffective her abilities are against the undead, Addie prepares to attack the lacedon ghast with the curative magics of her wand when she pauses - struck by a new thought. The young witch's eyes dart about the chamber, taking in the large pool of churning muddy water and the presence of the aquatic undead creatures. She immediately recalls the tale of Drowned Jabe and his Miserable Brothers and Sisters that she studied the night before. In a mocking, sing-song voice she begins to recite a slightly modified version of the tale - one that paints Jabe as a drunken, inept thief who met his inglorious end in the Asmodean Knot after a particularly humorous and embarassing encounter with a female otyugh. As she does so, she withdraws another wand from her haversack.

Standard action to begin Bardic Performance (Inspire Courage) to grant allies a +1 competence bonus to attack and damage rolls and a +1 morale bonus to saves vs. charm and fear effects. Move action to retrieve Wand of Magic Missiles from haversack. 5 ft step to square AB14.

Rounds of Bardic Performance used today: 1/6

Dark Archive

The mention of Drowned Jabe causes the ghast to pause for a moment, as if it was looking for the cause of the story it is hearing, before turning back to bite at the priest, again tearing into Valeron's flesh.

Essentially, the spends a move action attempting to find Addie, and then uses its standard for a single attack. No change in position for the creature.

DM Only:

Bite:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage:1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Valeron takes 4 damage. Two Fort saves please, DC 15 and 14.

If DC 15 Save Fails:
You are paralyzed for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 rounds

If DC 14 Save Fails:
You have contracted Ghoul Fever.

Round 4 Initiative Order:
Kevorin - 22 - Paralyzed until Rnd 7
Lacedon Ghast - 21 (acted)
Valeron - 20 - Need 2 saves
Morghrim - 16
Addie - 4 - Invisible

Valeron, Morghrim, and Addie are up.


HP 53/53, AC- 21, Flat-Footed- 19, Touch- 12 CMD 19, Fort- +9, Reflex- +6, Will- +10, Perception- +13, Init- +5, AOO- +9 (1d10+6), Judgement 2/2, Bane 6/6

Hey! Stop ignoring me! Morghrim roars in fury as he bashes his heavy mace across the back of the creatures skull.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


Male Human Cleric 5 / Inheritor's Crusader 1

Fort vs DC15: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Fort vs DC14: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Whew!

Once gain, Valeron grits his teeth as he almost reflexively reaches for his injuries.

I must focus.. concentrate. My faith will keep it's disease-ridden venom from doing harm.

Valeron continues to press his attacks against the lacedon, working to coordinate a final blow with Morghrim.

Continue to fight defensively. AC25. I added +2 for flanking, which don't count if a 5ft step can't create a flank.

1d20 + 7 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 - 4 = 6 for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

HP: 27/37

2,701 to 2,750 of 3,462 << first < prev | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Talomyr's Council of Thieves All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.