Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Stormwind's Legacy of Fire - The Heavens aligned against us.

Game Master LastNameOnEarth

DM Stormwind brings you the Legacy of Fire Adventure Path, in a no holds barred, optimization required, high difficulty delivery.


401 to 450 of 2,102 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Hp: 9/11

Oh, and I'll search the old memory banks for knowledge of this kind of creature.

K. Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Round 1

Status:

HP = 13/13
AC = 17/13/14
Weapon Equipped = Pistol
Grit = 2/2
Orc Ferocity = 1/1
Bullets = 50/50
Black Powder = 50/50
Alchemical cartridge (paper) = 20/20
Speed = 20' (30' normal)
Status Effects = None

Xanyon moves up and takes careful aim.

Move to B6.

Pistol PBS Deadly Aim Melee: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 4 = 91d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Well, it's big. Maybe a 9 touch hits. :D

A thunderous noise rolls down the channel, sound echoing off the walls and smoke billowing forth from Xanyon's position.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Sati, clearly concerned about Mohgwier, points her crossbow at the giant instect once more:

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Just remembered, it's not Touch because my range increment is 20' not 30'.


Current Map
Xanyon wrote:
Just remembered, it's not Touch because my range increment is 20' not 30'.

Can't you use a grit to make it a touch attack?


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2
DM Stormwind wrote:
Xanyon wrote:
Just remembered, it's not Touch because my range increment is 20' not 30'.
Can't you use a grit to make it a touch attack?

I can but I wouldn't feel right declaring it after seeing the attack roll.


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

Seeing no easy way past the Scorpion, Gin takes a step back (G11) and flips out a few throwing stars.


Current Map
Gin Dharak wrote:
Seeing no easy way past the Scorpion, Gin takes a step back (G11) and flips out a few throwing stars.

Any rolls to go with that star flipping? Remember you need to make a Fort save vs. poison as well.


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

ah, good call, I wasn't entirely conscious when I wrote that. Well, Ill only be able to fire off one this round and it will be in the second range increment..
Shuriken attack 1d20 + 5 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 2 - 4 = 19
Crit confirm 1d20 + 5 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 2 - 4 = 14
Damage (if it confirms) 2d2 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 2 = 6
Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Edit: just realized I'm firing into a combat so there is a net -1 on each of those rolls (5-2-4)


Current Map

Round 1 Conclusion:

Initiative order: Mohgwier, Zerekias, Seif, Tarin, Muqaq, Dashki, Xanyon, and Gin.

Mohgwier bites at the massive claw gripping her, but is unable to pierce the thick shell.

Zerekias now shuddering with rage, slams his scimitar down at the claw and arm holding him. Off balance, he misses the target entirely.

Seif rushes forward with his blade drawn, slowing when he enters the beast's reach. D10 is threatened, but you do not provoke for entering it; only leaving.

Tarin attempts to move forward, but moves clumsily while trying to avoid making himself a target. The creature backhand's him with a claw, 1d20 ⇒ 18;Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 which also spills Zerekias to the ground (He lands in E11, prone.)

Tarin:
You rapidly bring to mind what you have heard of these creatures: they are dumb beasts that attack for food and have few other motives. They are very strong with a thick, hard carapace that makes them hard to injure or kill. They dislike the intense heat of day, and usually wait for the early hours of dusk or night to hunt, when it is still warm enough to move, but not yet cool enough for them to be slowed or lulled to sleep. Their venom is very powerful, at first weakening the muscles, and sometimes leading to paralysis and even death. It has no major weaknesses beyond brute force and its dumb primitive brain.

Muqaq moves forward, hand raised, and sends a scorching bolt of fire into the scorprion; right between all the allies adjacent it. It hits with a hiss, and a jerk of pain shows it was felt.

Dashki takes a small step forward, raises his bow and fires. 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 4 = 12. The arrow splinters on the carapace.

Xanyon raises his odd device in one hand, pulls back a hammer, and lets it fall. A tiny 'pop' precedes a massive 'POW' that echoes out of the small canyon. The bullet hits the large monster, but like the arrows, deflects off the thick armour.

Gin feels the swell and heat of the poison injected into the stab her received from the tail. However, he is able to push through the pain and sensation of weakness that comes to him. He throws in one of his stars with great force. It sinks into the monster's face, just barely missing an eye.

Round 2:

Sati loads her crossbow and takes aim again. The quarrel she looses strikes true, but again glances off at the last instant.

The Giant Scorpion hesitates, seeing so many moving figures before it. It makes a strike to replace its lost meal before skittering back another step. Claw at Seif: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14; 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 it carries Mohgwier with it as it moves.

Please post your round 2 actions.
MAP


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Round 2

Status:

HP = 13/13
AC = 17/13/14
Weapon Equipped = Pistol
Grit = 2/2
Orc Ferocity = 1/1
Bullets = 49/50
Black Powder = 49/50
Alchemical cartridge (paper) = 20/20
Speed = 20' (30' normal)
Status Effects = None

Seeing the creature scuttle away with one of his traveling companions, Xanyon moves forward to keep it in range.

Move 20' to B10. Standard to reload.

Curses for not taking Rapid Reload!


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

at least you can shoot it, seems like most of our characters are a bit out of favor with these dice
As the Giant beast moves closer, Gin, taking a chance, shifts left and lets loose a few quick strikes into the beast side
5 ft step to F13 and flurry of blows
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Hp: 9/11

Hey DM, I moved to F11, not D10. I really want a 5' step to hit this sucker! Or at least the option... I am on 3 hp, may be better to step back and shoot...


Eidolon 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 (T 12, FF 16) | CMD 15 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +2| Per +5

Round 2

Mohgwier tries again to pierce the shell of the giant claw that is clutching her.

Bite Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Round 3

Sati, with brow furrowed and silver hair sparkling in the hot sun, takes aim again at the insect.

I am aiming for one of the eyes

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

As Zerekias is freed of the vermin's claw, he lets go of his rage and quickly turns his attention toward the creature. His breathing labored, he rises and sets himself into a defensive stance.

Can I stand from prone and then go total defence? Not to sure what I can do but no matter what it is, I'm gettin' swung at. :(

AC 14(or 18 if I can go total defence)


Current Map

The entry on total defence just says it is a standard action. It does not say that you can't use it while prone, so I would say you can use total defence, and then stand up. Standing will provoke an AoO, but at least you will have the AC bonus.


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Question: I have been reading-up on the grappled condition - If the Scorpion is grappling Mohgwier, both it and the eidolon have the grappled condition; as such, neither can make AoOs...?

If that is the case, it might change our tactics, slightly ;-)


Hp: 9/11

I could stand back and shoot at a -2 at the creature, but...

Tarin manoeuvres carefully forward 5ft-step from F11 to E12 and attempts to cleave the scorpion's head in twain.

Curved blade: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Dmg: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Eek!


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Well, at least the damage was decent :-/


Hp: 9/11

*starts scanning the party's healing options...


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

I have no healing - it was all used on the NPCs during the fire :-/


Hp: 9/11

*starts wishing 1s on the scorpion's d20...


M Half-elf Barbarian 1
DM Stormwind wrote:

The entry on total defence just says it is a standard action. It does not say that you can't use it while prone, so I would say you can use total defence, and then stand up. Standing will provoke an AoO, but at least you will have the AC bonus.

Will take my AC 18 then. :)


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Screaming a battle-cry in a language that sounds like a roaring inferno, Seif-al-Din charges the scorpion!

Nodachi: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 = 24, for 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 P/S damage.

That probably got its attention :-/


Hp: 9/11

Nice! Now there's a chance Tarin won't be dropped on the next round of the scorpion frenzy!


Current Map

I've posted in the discussion forum. For now, I am going to continue running this creature as I have, meaning that he willbe able to make Attacks of Opportunity (at least 1 anyway). If this this alters anyone's action for this last round, such as Seif's charge, please update your action asap.


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

*shrug* Just kill me already :-P Most of the party is on less than 5hp, so someone needs to eat the creature's AoO this round, and risk death ;-)


Current Map

Round 2 Conclusion:

Initiative order: Mohgwier, Zerekias, Seif, Tarin, Muqaq, Dashki, Xanyon, and Gin.

Mohgwier grabs a hold of part of the claw with his teeth, trying in vain to crush the carapace with his jaws.

Zerekias looks about to get his barings. He sets himself defensively before trying to climb to his feet. The movement is spotted by the scorpion and he snaps a claw forward in order to reclaim his lost prize. 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11. With an agile weave, Zerekias avoids the claw as it snaps shut. Looks like no one will need to worry about the AoO this round.

Seif, frustrated with the creature's attacks, charges forward, sword raised. Spinning the blade, he slams it down, point first into the monster's upper thorax, just behind the eyes. It catches a rise between chitinous plates and pierces straight through, erupting from its body bellow and striking the dirt. He pulls the blade free with a spray of yellow and green blood.

Tarin steps forward and brings down his sword in a mighty arch, following up Seif's deadly strike. Unfortunately, Tarin's blade catches on the carapace, and the blade turns instead of cutting deep.

Muqaq never posted an action, so we will repeat his last attack.
Muqaq again holds out a hand, and a bolt of fire erupts from his outstretched fingers. Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 3 - 4 = 19;Confirm: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 3 - 4 = 16;Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 6) + 2 = 9. The bolt of fire strikes the chittering creature right in its open maw. There is a hiss of steam, the woosh of fire, and the creature lets out some kind of sound not unlike a scream. The fire seems to set off some sort of chain reaction within the writhing monster, and after a bare moment flames jump out from the holes carved in the scorpion's carapace. A moment later hot guts erupt into the air, spraying everyone within reach. The monster quivers, as his plates make more clattering, and then he drops to ground, half empty shell steaming.

It's dead. Nice shot Muqaq. It's always nice when things end on a confirmed crit. No favours there either, after Seif's attack it had only 4 HP remaining. Muqaq, I'll update your Relentless Butcher achievement on the campaign page. Congrats.


Hp: 9/11

Big Z soaked it's AoO, Seif smashed the bejesus out of it, Muqaq incinerated its insides... While Tarin managed to do a forward roll badly enough that he got attacked for it.

Lucky it's a team sport :)

Tarin absent-mindedly wipes baked scorpion guts off his robes while staring at the creature. He turns to Seif-al-Din. "Nice strike, friend."

Tarin then returns to pick up the pugwampi's body, nodding towards Muqaq as he passes.

Any loot on said beastly?


Current Map

Dashki approaches the steaming corpse cautiously, and nudges it with a foot to make sure it is dead.

"Hmph. Deadly creatures, these. This is their hunting hour, just after sunset. We should be cautious on the way back, lest we wander into the path of another. Such big predators require great space, and are territorial, so it is unlikely, but best to be very cautious. I do not wish to see another any time soon."

He pulls out a long curved dagger and starts sawing off one of the claws. "The meat on these things is considered a delicacy by some, and the claws are the sweetest. Some traders will pay for the plates, if you cut off the carapace. I here some nomads make armour from them. Pity that this one gained so many holes. It'd be unlikely to fetch much in this condition. Oh well."

He finishes off freeing the first claw and moves to the second. "The legs and tail are almost as fine eating as the claws, if any wish to harvest them. These will be about all I can carry."

Knowledge:Nature DC=15:
The poison can also be harvested from the stinger, but without some fine alchemy, the poison will spoil within about 24 hours. Any spoils from its previous victims will likely be in its lair. They prefer wide flat caves with low rooves, such as overhanging ledges or rocks.
Perception or Survival DC 12:
It's tracks are visible in the sand, so if you for some reason had a desire to track it back to its lair, such as thing would be possible.


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

"It's lair is over there. Should we see if it has anything of value in it? Other poor souls that may have wandered into its path? Of course there may be more of them there. Either way I should take the lead as I've done so little in the last two fights and the rest of you are hurt."

Xanyon holsters his pistol and draws his sword before moving to the head of the group, unless there are objections.


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

Boards must have ate my post. Weird. But that's okay, you rolled way better than me :P

Muqaq smiles as the creature explodes. High five self! He thinks, before moving over the rest of the way to the others. "Is everyone gonna be okay?" he asks worriedly.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Sati, who is kneeling down to be closer to Mohgwier, looks to Muqaq and says
"Mogwier and I have felt better - let us hope that we don't encounter any more such creatures"

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

She looks towards the scorpion's path in the sand and then turns to Xanyon:

"It may be worth exploring its lair, although Mohgwier and I have little strength to offer should we encounter any others"


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Seif-al-Din nods to Tarin, with a smile.

"The Dawnflower guides my strikes."

When Dashki describes what portions of the scorpion are good eating, he grins at the guide.

"Well then, we should take them all!"

He then nods to Xanyon.

"I have no injuries that a day or two of rest, and the intercession of the Everlight's healing radiance, should not fix. That said, if you wish to explore the beast's lair, I will support you."


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

"I would prefer not to risk my hide for the scraps of a predator. There may be something of worth in there, but since we have expended most of our energy it might be more prudent to return tomorrow." Muqaq says, eying the hole dubiously.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Know Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Zerekias observes the scout and his work on the scorpion. "The stinger." He nods towards it. "You can harvest the poison. But it will spoil within a day if not harvested properly."

If anyone is interested in the poison, it's gonna take an alchemy check.

Muqaq al-Varisi wrote:
Muqaq smiles as the creature explodes. High five self! He thinks, before moving over the rest of the way to the others. "Is everyone gonna be okay?" he asks worriedly.

Zerekias turns and looks to the sorcerer curiously, wondering if that was a real question as the majority of his own blood is coated upon his chest, along with a trickle of blood from his nose which he unconsciously wipes with his sleeve. Not really caring one way or another if it was or not though, he responds, "Yeah," and turns to the task at hand of investigating the scorpion's lair.

"I agree with the gunman," Zerekias confesses, then continues, "He has done so little." He states as a matter of fact as he then turns his attention to the gunslinger. "You've earned the right to take lead." He tells him as he waits with the flat of his blade resting on his shoulder.


Current Map
Zerekias Tholtan wrote:
If anyone is interested in the poison, it's gonna take an alchemy check.

I'd also accept a Survival check for withdrawing the poison as well. The level of success of the skill check to extract the poison will determine how many doses are successful harvested. In the case of either skill being used, preserving the poison will take an additional Alchemy check with chemical reagents (gp cost) to preserve after you get back to camp. The issue of spoilage is not a matter of the extraction, but due to the fact that it is an organic substance that will begin to break down/decompose if not chemically stabilized somehow. Otherwise it will have to be used within the next 24 hours; by around sundown tomorrow.


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Xanyon shrugs at Zerekias.

"It's true not all of us are fit to be scorpion food but if you've a problem with me now's not the time to speak of it. When we're back at camp and you've had your rest perhaps your disposition will have improved. Unless of course you don't think you need anybody, then by all means continue to act as you have."

Xanyon moves past the man and follows the scorpion trail, uncaring of his opinion or attitude.


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

Looking down at his now red cloths, Gin smiles uncomfortably, We'll I'm alive, thats better than this thing can say.


Hp: 9/11

I'm still keen to know if Mr Pugwampi has any items on his body - perchance a case of healing potions..?

"If everyone is resolved on exploring the creature's lair, I will stand by you all. But many of us are wounded, and this lair will no doubt be here on the morrow. Another of those beasts could destroy us all, particularly in the close confines of it's hole. Our mission is complete - I suggest returning to the Lady Almah and delivering this to her.". He hoists the pugwampi's body to head height. "We have performed our duties well so far. I'd hate to spoil it now," he remarks with a wry twist to his voice.


Current Map

Searching through the Pugwampi's clothing and his small pouch, you are able to find a few things: A tiny sized dagger (d2)(good as a toothpick or fingernail cleaner perhaps), a tiny shortbow (d3) and 19 tiny arrows, and around a dozen Harrow deck cards, singed around the edges. Other items include mostly random keepsakes, a lock of some blondish hair (though it feels more like animal hair than humanoid), 3 bluish buttons (none matching), a small gold nugget (worth around 10 gp), and 16 sp in silver and copper coins.

It sounds as though Xanyon and Zerekias are already following the trail, so I need to know if anyone is actively trying to dissuade or stop them, or if you will just end up following.


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Xanyon stops on the trail, waiting for the group's decision.

"We can follow this now or later, as you will. For myself we are here. Do these beasts live in groups or alone?"


Current Map

Dashki responds, "Alone; usually. They don't stay together long after mating, and they don't lay eggs like insects. When they have young the females carry around their brood on their backs. When they find prey they all swarm out and take it down together." His face changes to a grim smile, "Saw a swarm take down some unattended camels once. Not pretty."

"It's path follows ours down the draw for now. We could always find the lair and decide then whether to enter it or not."


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

"Is it really likely that there will be treasure in a scorpion's den?" Muqaq asks. "I am unharmed, but I wouldn't want any of you to die for a few gold. But if its path follows our own then we can trail it for now."


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

"I don't know about treasure but if there's more we should know about it, and our employer will want to know of such a threat to her camp. Since she has no seer, fraud or not, we have to look out for these threats."

Xanyon will continue down the draw until the lair is close.


Current Map

Seif finishes hacking off legs from the corpse, and a good chunk of the tail (stinger included). The legs are large and heavy (50 lbs each) and the tail is quite massive.

(you can cut off anywhere from 50 lbs for the last 1/4, or up to around 200 lbs for the whole thing. Not all of that weight will be meat of course, as the remaining carapace will need to be removed. You need to decide only how encumbered you are willing to be. It is probably about 1/2 a kilometer {~1/3 mile} back to camp)

Once he (and whomever else wishes to pack some back - remember someone is carrying a 100 lb goat already) has shifted his load to a comfortable position, the team resumes walking down the draw. Just after exiting the entrance to the shallow canyon, the tracks reveal where the scorpion encountered your trail and began following. The direction of the tracks leads off to a section of the same hill that your canyon cuts through, though it is a bit beyond the radius of your light, or the ability of any of you to see in darkness. The lair is likely only a 100 ft off the side of your present path; there is no sign of any other scorpion tracks nearby.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Sati and Mohgwier keep pace with those in the middle of the pack on the short trek to the scorpion's lair.


Hp: 9/11

I'd really like to say let's head back to camp, but seeing as Tarin is a follower of the god of bravery... Brother Larvendi follows a step or two behind Xanyon, saying nothing but swivelling his head from side to side as the party walks, keeping an eye out for any further trouble.

Perception if useful: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Wouldn't mind a few of those rolls where my massive curved blade is concerned!


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Xanyon nods at Brother Larvendi and moves towards the lair.

"Those of you don't want to come should head back to camp. You don't see us in a hour you know where to find us."

401 to 450 of 2,102 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Stormwind's Legacy of Fire - Game play All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.