Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Stormwind's Legacy of Fire - The Heavens aligned against us.

Game Master LastNameOnEarth

DM Stormwind brings you the Legacy of Fire Adventure Path, in a no holds barred, optimization required, high difficulty delivery.


351 to 400 of 2,103 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Lol!

Seeing the creature fall, Zerekias moves up to it and bends at the knees and takes a look at it's lifeless being. "I beg to differ." He responds to the pugwampi's declaration of no one killing it.

Rising, "Are we done here?" He asks as he takes a look around just to make sure there are no more.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Hp: 9/11

Brother Larvendi nods thoughtfully at the scout's words, then looks around the area to make sure everyone's okay.


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Seif-al-Din breathes a sigh of relief.

"I am glad that that is over. I vote that if we ever encounter more of them, we set fire to the cactus patch in question."

I *hate* Pugwampis! ;-)

He nods to Zerekias.

"We should retrieve the body of the goat. It is not the outcome that its owners wanted, but I would prefer to return it, rather than just leaving it hanging there..."

Seif-al-Din then moves to retrieve the goat's body, muttering: "We'll just leave out the bit where one of us tried to use the goat like a rope..."

Just because intention does not translate well in PbP, I, the player, am not angry - I in fact can see the humor in the situation. Seif-al-Din is just not amused ;-)


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Xanyon digs himself out of the dirt, a task made easier by the lack of pugwampi curse.

"That was a strange little creature. I never even saw it. We should probably take the body back as proof too yeah? Odd though, tying the goat up there. Do you think it was a trap?"


Hp: 9/11

Brother Larvendi addresses the entire group:

"If the foul creatures worship gnolls as gods, then perhaps this was... an offering." The cowled brother turns his head slowly from side to side, suddenly wary of approaching gnolls.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Only one roll required! Sweet! Edit: not so sweet!


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

Muqaq brushes himself off and aids Xanyon out of the dust with a helping hand. "I didn't see it either, but it sounds like our friends have handled the situation. I'll be glad to get back to camp and put this matter to rest."

He goes back to where he was standing before, and waits for the others to extract themselves from the prickly thicket. "Managed to get the little bugger I see. Good work." he says with a smile. "Let's go and inform Lady Almah, yes?"


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Some may notice that the fire beetle disappears from sight. Sati steps away from the crowd for a minute - all that can be seen is her back.

I am summoning Mohgwier back


M Half-elf Barbarian 1
Seif-al-Din ibn-Subhi wrote:

Seif-al-Din breathes a sigh of relief.

"I am glad that that is over. I vote that if we ever encounter more of them, we set fire to the cactus patch in question."

I *hate* Pugwampis! ;-)

Me too. Totally. :)

Quote:
Seif-al-Din then moves to retrieve the goat's body, muttering: "We'll just leave out the bit where one of us tried to use the goat like a rope..."

LOL! :D

Quote:
Just because intention does not translate well in PbP, I, the player, am not angry - I in fact can see the humor in the situation. Seif-al-Din is just not amused ;-)

It's all good, dude. But in case there is an issue with anyone, let me know. I do not want to be the cause of ruining anyone's fun.

Muqaq al-Varisi wrote:

Muqaq brushes himself off and aids Xanyon out of the dust with a helping hand. "I didn't see it either, but it sounds like our friends have handled the situation. I'll be glad to get back to camp and put this matter to rest."

He goes back to where he was standing before, and waits for the others to extract themselves from the prickly thicket. "Managed to get the little bugger I see. Good work." he says with a smile. "Let's go and inform Lady Almah, yes?"

"Let's grab the goat and return. We've wasted enough time here." He states begrudgingly as he's quite discouraged there were no gnolls to rid Golarion of.


Hp: 9/11

Brother Larvendi turns towards Dashki. "Is it possible that this goat was being left as an offering by the pugwampi to its gnollish "gods"? If so, should we expect gnoll activity in this area?" The friar makes sure his voice projects loudly enough for Zerekias to hear.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

As soon as Tarin speaks of gnolls, Zerekias stops his movement but a moment before continuing at a slower pace; his eyes narrowed and his head only slightly turned toward the scout so as to hide his interest, awaiting the scout's response.


Current Map

Does anyone have a rope with which to help Zerekias climb up from the lower area? If not, what is the plan? Everyone can slide down to him and find an alternate route out, or Zerekias can try to round the hill on his own and see if he can meet up with the rest of the group after. Anyone who exits through the cactus patch will still need to make their 3 DC 15 Acrobatics checks to escape, though only one roll for each save this time.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Oops. I completely forgot that I was on lower ground than everyone else. Is it possible to climb up?


Current Map

Possible, but difficult. A rope to pull you would make it much easier. As Xanyon and Muqaq discovered, the walls here are as much sand as they are earth, and even the goat couldn't seem to scramble back up once he fell. You are no longer under the effect of the luck curse, but you'll still need a DC 20 climb check to get up. Falling at any point will land you back on that lovely cactus you previously made acquaintance with. The Pugwampi picked a location with as many naturally occurring elements to work against any pursuers as possible.


Hp: 9/11

No rope! Rookie error no.1...


Current Map

LOL. I don't think I've ever seen a level one group without rope; at least not in a very very long time... :)


Hp: 9/11

What was the goat tethered with?


Current Map
Tarin Larvendi wrote:
Brother Larvendi turns towards Dashki. "Is it possible that this goat was being left as an offering by the pugwampi to its gnollish "gods"? If so, should we expect gnoll activity in this area?" The friar makes sure his voice projects loudly enough for Zerekias to hear.

Dashki ponders the question and then shakes his head, "This hiding spot was chosen to befuddle and discourage anyone who might come upon him. Pugwampi are aware of what their presence does to others and they always choose places that are run down or prone to accidents to make their camps and homes. Places where a misplaced foot or even a short term loss of balance means pain, injury, or even death; places like this. They wouldn't risk injury or offence to their 'gods' by bring them here. When they make offerings to the Gnolls, they usually approach openly, walking to the edge of their settlements and leaving their gifts. If they get killed by the Gnolls in the process, that is their god's will. I am not saying that there are not Gnolls in the area, as more than one tribe have been known to claim this region, but that is not what the gremlin was doing here."


Current Map
Tarin Larvendi wrote:
What was the goat tethered with?

A ragid, (horse?) hair rope about 4 ft long. Once untied, it works out to about 5 1/2 feet long.


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

I always buy rope, but encumbrance and gold were too tight on this guy. Left it to one of the warriors. ~_~*


Hp: 9/11

Tarin picks up the old rope, considering it...

Any use? Could I provide an aid other bonus by lying down and dangling the rope down? Or something..?


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Seif has rope! Yay! He likes Zere... Oh wait... crap. :) Being Zerekias, he must try. It's not stupidity, it's pride. (Or maybe just stupidity) *Shrugs* :)

To stubborn to ask for aid, Zerekias immediately heads to the earthen wall and attempts to climb it.

Climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Current Map

Well, making the search for a rope a moot point, Zerekias takes a running start at the 15 ft slope and runs up as far as he can before trying to grab a handhold. The earth he clings to starts dicentigrating almost instantly, leading him to need to either scramble or end up back at the bottom in a shower of sand and rocks. He kicks and steps, grasping desperately at clumps of earth that come loose as soon as they are touched. In moments he is windmilling frantically. To look at him, it looks more like swimming than climbing. After a few short seconds, Zerekias pulls himself up next to the rock atop the cliff face. He is dust brown from hair to boots, and has raised a massive cloud of dust. Choking from the fine grit in the air, and spitting out all that got in his mouth during the climb, he smiles, having made it back on his own. Whether the climb restored his pride or caused another wound to his dignity is probably a matter of perspective.


Hp: 9/11

lol cool :) For the record, Tarin now has 5 1/2 ft of crappy rope...


Current Map

HA! Make sure you write it down.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Love the escape summary. :)

Not even bothering to dust himself off, "Alright. Grab the goat and let's move," he says as he makes his way back out through the cactus patch.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

BOOM! Of course, a part of me is a bit sick at the fact I rolled a 19 and a 20 to make it through cacti of all things. Where were those rolls during the pugwampi battle, hmmmm? :P


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Just as Seif-al-Din is retrieving the rope from his pack, Zerekias engages in his foll-hardy climb. When he reaches the top, covered it dirt, Seif-al-Din just shakes his head, and quietly places the rope back in his pack.

"Right then. Let's get back to the camp."

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7.

Ouch. I am definitely setting the next cactus patch on fire! :-/


Hp: 9/11

Tarin checks the pugwampi's body for items before leaving the area.

Take 10 still good? If not:

Acrobatics:
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Brother Larvendi surveys the group as they exit the cactus patch, looking for signs of injury.


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

This appears to be the one character of mine without rope. I'll need to fix that.

"Don't forget to take the pugwampi with us. We'll need proof. Could you grab it Brother Larvendi?"


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

lolz, I have a chain belt, but 10 feet of chain is hardly 60 ft of rope


Hp: 9/11

If it's still possible, after examining the pugwampi's body, I'll pick it up before traversing the cacti :)


Current Map

You may certainly still grab the body. You may also take ten to extricate yourself from the cacti without damage.

Zerekias wrote:
Love the escape summary. :)

Have you ever tried to climb this kind of terrain? It feels like swimming. Where I'm grew up was an arid part of the rocky mountains, and we had a lot of areas like this.[/ooc]

Return trip damage:
Zerekias -1 Hp
Sief-the-pin-cushion -3
Tarin takes 10 0 Hp
Gin takes 10 0 Hp
Xonyon and Muqaq nver went in so 0 Hp
Sati? I'll roll to move things along. We'll assume you moved out first before summoning Mohgwier, and have been sitting near Xanyon and Muqaq to summon him. Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 -2 Hp

Status:

Gin 9/10 HP
Muqaq 8/8
Sati 6/10
Mohgwier 8/11
Seif 3/10 (4-1 Non-Lethal)
Tarin 10/11
Xanyon 13/13
Zerekias 10/16

Each of the party extracts himself from the cactus patch as best they can, and spend a few minutes on the far side extracting the many spines and needles that have punctured both their clothing and skin. Sati sits to one side, her eyes closed in concentration. Shapes begin to coalesce, at first random seeming lines, and then recognizable shapes. Soon they are recognizable as the strange cat-dog creature called Mohgwier, but they continue, as if he is been drawn before your eyes; not on paper, but into reality. After a minute has passed, the now real creature moves, and then pads over the Sati and greats her. She opens her eyes and stands, ready to depart.

The group begins to move back down the draw, returning the way they came. Zerekias carries the body of the goat, and Tarin the tiny body of the Pugwampi. They assume more or less the same marching order as they used on the way in, a bit more relaxed now, but still keeping an eye out for danger.

Perception:

Gin 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Muqaq 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
Sati 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Mohgwier 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Seif 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Tarin 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Xanyon 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Zerekias 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Vs. 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

Though it is dead black in colour, and makes next to no sound, a few of the group catch a flash of motion up ahead; something large, heading for you in a rush: Gin, Sati, Mohgwier, and Tarin. A giant black Scorpion, as large as a wagon, 10 ft long with a tail nearly as long again held up above itself in an attack posture, and two massive pincers held out some 10 ft wide, ready to snap up prey.

It is moving at some 50 ft out, just at the limit of darkvision, and within the dim edges of light cast by Tarin's stone.

Initiative:

Giant Scorpion 1d20 ⇒ 17
Gin 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Muqaq 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Sati 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Mohgwier 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Seif 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Tarin 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Xanyon 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Zerekias 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Surprise Round:
Initiative Order: Sati, Giant Scorpion, Mohgwier, Tarin, and Gin.
Initiative Order in following rounds: Sati, Giant Scorpion, Mohgwier, Zerekias, Tarin, Muqaq, Xanyon, Gin, and Seif.

Sati, Mohgwier, Tarin, and Gin may make a single Standard Action in the surprise round. Please post at your convenience. Paizo appears to be going down for maintenance again today, so hopefully the blackout is a brief one.

MAP


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Sati takes aim at the giant Scorpion with her crossbow:

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

If I hit:
1d8 ⇒ 8


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

I apologise for being a pain, and I realise it is buried under the 'Revelations' spoiler, but Seif-al-Din has War Sight, which means at this level, he rolls twice for initiative, and chooses whichever one he would prefer; almost always, that will be the higher roll ;-)

Seif-al-Din: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12.


Eidolon 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 (T 12, FF 16) | CMD 15 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +2| Per +5

Mohgwier rushes to the scorpion with claws bared:

Right Claw Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Left Claw Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

If She Hits (Right):
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

If She Hits (Left):
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

awww, Seif, you gonna leave me in the dust with the last slot in the initiative?


Current Map

Seif, it's no pain. I remembered you taking the Skill At Arms Revelation, but forgot you took Extra Revelation as your first level feat. I will remember in the future. To anyone, if I forget something about your character, such as this, please remind me.

Surprise Round; First half:

Sati draws her crossbow with frightening speed and sends a quarrel hurtling towards the massive creature before you. The bolt strikes true and bites deep into flesh and cracking the carapace.

The Giant Scorpion responds by dashing forward, unbelievably fast for a creature so large, and snapping at Zerekias with one outstretched pincer. Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23; Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8; Grab: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19. It clicks at him, scooping him up in one clawed arm.

Mohgwier charges in at the creature to attack. (Provoking an attack of opportunity AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25;Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6;Grab: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18). He snaps up the eidelon in his other claw with crushing force. Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 (Since Mohgwier has pounce, he should be able to attack with all three natural attacks). Mohgwier snarls and scratches, claws, and bites at his opponent. One of his claws finds a join in the scorpion's plating and draws forth yellowish ichor.

Tarin and Gin may also act in this surprise round. Sati, please post your round 1 action as well, I will then progress the combat up until the Scorpion's round 1 action.

MAP


Hp: 9/11

I must get in the habit of stating I'll be at the front of the marching order :) Also, I gather it's obvious to Tarin that the scorpion has 10' reach from the AoO on the eidolon?

Surprise round: Tarin drops the pugwampi corpse and dashes forward to F8.

1st round: Tarin draws his blade, and moves to F9.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

1st Round

Another crossbow attack

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Current Map
Tarin Larvendi wrote:

I must get in the habit of stating I'll be at the front of the marching order :) Also, I gather it's obvious to Tarin that the scorpion has 10' reach from the AoO on the eidolon?

Surprise round: Tarin drops the pugwampi corpse and dashes forward to F8.

1st round: Tarin draws his blade, and moves to F9.

Yes, you were able to see the length of its reach. In round 1 you could also draw as a move action, 5 ft step, and attack as a standard, if you so chose.

Forgot Dashki's initiative again: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8; roll-off for Tarin(1) and Seif(2): 1d2 ⇒ 2

New initiative order: Sati, Giant Scorpion, Mohgwier, Zerekias, Seif, Tarin, Muqaq, Dashki, Xanyon, and Gin.

Just waiting on Gin before we progress.


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

Sorry about that, I'll move up on the side of the scorpion as best I can, as you can only do half a full round in a surprise round without a feat, That should be all that I can manage, but, I would like to get in as close as possible even if that provokes an AOO. F11, or 12 if I can reach it, is where I'm headed so I assume I need an acrobatics check as there is a cactus there. 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Current Map

Tarin, if you wished to be at the front of the marching order, I have no problem with making it be you the scorpion made a grab for, if you prefer.


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

Gin, you can use acrobatics to move through a threatened area without taking an AOO if you beat the target's CMB. In the surprise round you can also do a standard action charge, which is identical to a normal charge except you only move 1x your movement instead of 2x. Charging can't be combined with the acrobatic movement though.


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

oooh, didnt know about the charging rule, but thats definitely cool to know, I wont be attacking in the surprise round though, I plan on getting set up so someone can flank him so I'll stick with the acrobatics, also, assuming the cactus in the picture isnt just for show, I'd have to do some acrobatics anyways.


Current Map

Sorry Zerekias, it appears Tarin has not opted to take your place.

Surprise Round: Conclusion

Tarin moves up closer to the scorpion, careful not to get quite within its reach.

Gin moves swiftly around the side of the creature, rolling and cartwheeling past a cactus and the terrain that would otherwise restrict him. He reaches the side of the creature, but has not yet managed to get around and flank it.

Round 1:

Sati reloads her crossbow, and takes aim again. Her quarrel strikes the monster, but the angle appears too great, and the quarrel skitters off and shatters on the tough chitinous armour.

The Giant Scorpion sees foes rushing in, and mostly on one side. It backs up, taking its two captured foes with it. Maintain Grapple on Z: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28;Maintain Grapple on M: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19. It turns and takes a small step back, and then strikes out at the nearest foe with his tail. @Gin: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24; Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 and is poisoned. (DC 17 Fort save or take 1d2 ⇒ 2 Strength damage.)

Round 1 Actions remaining: Mohgwier, Zerekias, Seif, Tarin, Muqaq, Dashki, Xanyon, and Gin. Sati may post her round 2 action as well should she like.

MAP


Eidolon 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 (T 12, FF 16) | CMD 15 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +2| Per +5

Mohgwier attempts to bite the claw that is gripping her.

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Seif-al-Din draws his curved blade, and cautiously moves forward.

Moving to D10, which should not provoke?


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

As he's torn into and grabbed by the scorpion, Zerekias's demeanor instantly turns worse. Furious, he grabs his scimitar and attempts to drive it into the vermin's head.

Rage (1/7 rounds); Draw weapon(move); Attack

Scimitar w/PA: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 2 = 6


Hp: 9/11
DM Stormwind wrote:

Tarin, if you wished to be at the front of the marching order, I have no problem with making it be you the scorpion made a grab for, if you prefer.

Lol you're all heart DM. But as it seems my opportunity has passed, I will regretfully allow Zerekias to be the target of the enraged beast's attacks :)

I'll take the next one Big Z ;)


Hp: 9/11

Tarin draws his blade, and forward rolls towards the creature, attempting to avoid its attacks as he does. Moving to F11 using Acrobatics to attempt to avoid the AoO.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

blech


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

Round 1

HP:8/8
Fire Rays:9/9

Muqaq will move forward raising a hand and shoot a ray of fire at the scorpion, cursing the fact that his allies are in the path of the fire.

Move to E6
Ranged touch 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 3 - 4 = 12
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

351 to 400 of 2,103 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Stormwind's Legacy of Fire - Game play All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.