Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Stormwind's Legacy of Fire - The Heavens aligned against us.

Game Master LastNameOnEarth

DM Stormwind brings you the Legacy of Fire Adventure Path, in a no holds barred, optimization required, high difficulty delivery.


251 to 300 of 2,101 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Hp: 9/11

I will position myself diagonally up and to the right of Sati (north is up, so one square north east of her?)

Whispering to Zerekias, but including everyone: "Shall I produce some light? My god will give us light if we need it, but did you want to rely on stealth?" Tarin picks up a rock, ready to cast light on it if everyone's happy with a light source.


Hp: 9/11

And yes, nice one with the map :)

In case you want these:
Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Tarin has his curved blade unsheathed, noting to himself that this is a excellent place for an ambush...


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

"Yeah, give us some light." He responds as he keeps his attention on the surrounding area.


Hp: 9/11

"Divine Cayden, grant us light," Brother Larvendi murmurs reverently, and the stone in his hand begins to shed a bright, clear light that swells out from between Tarin's fingers.


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Glad I've no need of that.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Xanyon moves quietly behind the group, attempting to keep his eyes open for these pugwampi.


Current Map

The rock lit up by Tarin flares to life, and sheds light out around you.
The light is as bright as a torch, and creates normal illumination out to 20 ft, and shedding dim light out another 20 ft beyond this (double the radii for those with low light vision.

You continue moving forward, with some caution, and follow the faint, tiny tracks that lead up the sandy slope. Up ahead, the canyon appears to widen out a bit, but the area is choked with the growth of larger cacti. The thicket is dense, but appears to be navigable, if caution is used.

Map with lightsource
The map shows the light source of stone as seen by someone with low light vision. Those with darkvision can see out to 60 ft (12 squares) but no further.

From up ahead a sound echoes through the shallow canyon; a cry, like that of a child.

Knowledge Nature DC 10:
That is the cry of a goat. The cry sounds strained, and tired, as if the animal is weak or injured.


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

K. Nature Untrained DC 10: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Xanyon stops, crouches and whispers.

"Goat."


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Zerekias's eyes narrow as he peers in the direction of the sound. "We find the goat, we find these pugwampi creatures. Let's move." He then immediately heads toward the sound, constantly keeping a watch for danger.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

K. Nature Untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Sati hears Xanyon whisper that there is a goat up ahead. She hears a faint cry but isn't able to place it.

She continues forward cautiously, being careful to avoid the prickly spikes of the cacti.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Hp: 9/11

K. Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Hearing the goat's cry, and seeing his fellow half-elf start to move forward, Tarin hisses in Elvish:

Elvish speakers:
"Hold, Zerekias! It's undoubtedly a trap! Let us take care."

I'm sure he's gonna listen to that :)


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

:)

Know Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Zerekias turns and glares at the Inquisitor, moving up next to him. "E we lean laanillw fa illw anilna nyilma. E's veelv iloanam aniralaa nymailanymala. Illw eo ean'la il anmilty, aniral lae fa ean. Aey nyill aeaniram fa anirama ane malatyelw amiral E laaan ean eoo em lean. Silnala le weooamalnya ane sa." He then returns back to where he was, "Time to go. For those of you not wanting to, you can stay here for all I care. But for those that don't know, your goat 'friend' is not in the best of health." He then resumes his movement toward the goat's cries.

Elven:
"I do not stand by and take care. I'm going after these creatures. And if it's a trap, then so be it. You can either be there to respond when I set it off or not. Makes no difference to me."


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Knowledge(Nature): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6.

For a moment, Seif-al-Din thinks there is a child lost, and in pain, out here, until his companions voice that it is a goat.

With a sigh, his face takes-on a slightly more relaxed countenance, but at the mention of Pugwampis, he draws his weapon, and cautiously moves forward...

"Let's rescue that goat!"

A very rare rallying cry ;-)


Hp: 9/11

When Zerekias speaks to him Tarin responds with a sharp nod:

Elven:
"May Cayden keep you then. Will you accept his protection? Either way, my blade will be ready."

Tarin is offering to cast shield of faith on the barbarian as he will likely be in the thick of it if enemies are waiting us. Will Zerekias take it?


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Completely ignoring the boisterous Oracle, Zerekias turns back toward Tarin, pondering his offer for a moment and then eventually nodding in acceptance.


Hp: 9/11
Seif-al-Din ibn-Subhi wrote:


"Let's rescue that goat!"

lol

Tarin holds aloft a small sheet of parchment, murmurs an entreaty to Cayden, and touches the parchment to Zerekias's chest. (Not a scroll, just the component.)

[ooc]There you go, +2 deflection to AC for you. You might need it I reckon :) Only lasts for 10 mins, so I hope there's beasties up here to fight...

Tarin readies himself to follow someway behind Zerekias. Is that the plan? Let Zerekias spring the trap if there is one, and then reverse it? Or are we all charging in blindly together?


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Xanyon, pistol at the ready, trails behind the group and prepares for the goat rescue of his life.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

With his weak AC, I think you reckon correctly. ;) Zerekias springing the trap, for sure.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Sati's expression seems to indicate that she has understood the elven conversation. She leans over and touches Mohgwier, whispering monotonously under her breath. She is casting Lesser, Magic Fang

Sati falls in step near the middle of the group, sickle in hand. Mohgwier moves ahead of Sati to walk in step with Zerekias.


Current Map

The cactus patch is dense. As you get closer you can see gaps here and there that may allow you to squeeze through without getting too many spines; however, doing so will require you to move carefully as you duck and weave between them.

Zerekias and anyone else entering the patch, please give me three sets of 2 acrobatics checks (6 total) to weave through without taking damage.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

1st:Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

2nd:Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

3rd:Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

1st: Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
2nd: Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
3rd: Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Eidolon 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 (T 12, FF 16) | CMD 15 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +2| Per +5

1st: Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
2nd: Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
3rd: Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Hp: 9/11

Am I able to take 10 in this situation (+6 = 16)? If so, I will (if the first one fails, I'll go back to rolling obviously). Otherwise, here are dice rolls:

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

I'm back, sorry for the long absence.

Muqaq has been quietly following the group since they found the pugwampi tracks. Now that they are approaching the thicket, he will stand at the edge of it for as long as he can keep his companions in sight. He casts a spell of protection on himself (mage armor) which causes his body to be surrounded by a thin sheen of flickering ghostly flames.

If the others penetrate more than he can see into the growth he will follow them at a distance, keeping them just inside his radius of vision.

[spoiiler=Acrobatics if needed]
Acrobatics 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Acrobatics 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Acrobatics 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Acrobatics 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Acrobatics 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Acrobatics 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
[/spoiler]


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Xanyon hangs back, not sure he can clear the cacti. If everybody else enters he will follow in the rear.

Acrobatics:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

'Taking 10' is obviously my preferred option, but if that is not possible...

Seif-al-Din carefully works his way through the cactus patch, trying to avoid the densest knots of spines...

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7.


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

Gin slips his way through following his companions as they press forward.
Take 10: 10+9=19
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Take 10: 10+9=19
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Take 10: 10+9=19
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Sorry I haven't posted much recently, my computer crashed so I've only been able to work off of an iPod for the past week. But now I'm back.


Current Map

As soon as anyone tries to start positioning and manoeuvring themselves to get through the cacti, they are able to see that it looks to pretty tough to get through without getting stuck by a few dozen spines.

Knowledge: Nature DC 12:
The Spines are stiff and sharp, but this species is not known to be poisonous.

Acrobatics (Balance) DC = 15 to move through the cacti.
Failure results in 1 point of damage.

I believe only Gin, Tarin, and Zerekias actually have a high enough skill to even try taking ten, I'll assume everyone else will keep their rolls.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

I'll just keep my rolls.

Know Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Pulling out a couple of spines that got him, Zerekias studies them a moment. "Hm. Not poisonous." He then discards them and continues on.


Hp: 9/11

K. Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

Assuming the others moved out of sight, that's three damage for me. Ouch.

Muqaq begins cursing under his breath as a few of the long spines stick him painfully. How deep is this accursed thicket? he wonders as he trails behind the others.

Perception to see what's up ahead 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17


Current Map

With Zerekias in the lead, most of the group proceeds into the dense patch of large, thickly needled plants. Xanyon and Muqaq hang back at the edge of the patch, unsure if they want to penetrate any further.

Zerekias is initially able to find a path into the cacti, but then a unlucky step causes spines to stick into his leg. In the next stretch, keeping his eyes too much on his feet manages to catch him a cactus arm in the scalp, again sticking him with needles. He takes a total of 2 HP damage.

Tarin follows Zerekias in and manages to turn his ankle on a hidden stone, slipping him into a nearby cactus instead of pitching him over. The spines hurt as they stab in and draw blood. The randomness of the misstep is as annoying as it is embarassing. After the first accident, he manages to weave in without further trouble, avoiding Zerekias' bad luck. He takes 1 HP damage.

Sati hits the same rock as Tarin, though she thought she had stepped far enough to miss it. She moves nimbly through the second stage, only to catch an unlucky gust of wind that blinds her for a moment and tricks her into reaching out a hand agaist a cactus to steady herself. The cactus is not forgiving. Take 2 HP damage. Mohgwier seems to have the worst luck by far, being close the the ground he gets a branch full of prickles lodged along his back, another litters his belly with spines as he tries to jump a low branch, and a third catches him in the face when he turns from pulling out the spines with his teeth. He takes 3 damage.

Gin moved through the dense branches quickly and easily at first, until his fortune changes and a quick moving shadow that turns out to be a bat darts past him, causing him to reflexively dodge, into another of the many cacti. He takes 1 HP damage.

Seif finds himself all knees and elbows as he tries to move through the field of spines, and it must feel as if all luck has abandoned him as each step seems to turn him into a cactus, take his gaze down when he should be looking forward, or distract him just long enough for an unfortunately placed plant to catch him in an unprotected spot. Much like Mohgwier, he is bristling with spines by the time the goat is found. He takes 3 HP damage.

About 25 ft into the cactus patch, the goat can be heard, and then soon after, seen, as it pulls against a cord that has it haphazardly tied to a large cactus near a rock. Just a few feet beyond the goat, the crumbling earth drops away, and the narrow canyon continues after a 15 ft drop. At the bottom of the drop, the ground slopes away, marking your current position as the summit of this particular hill. A massive multiarmed cactus stands at the bottom of the drop, and might catch anyone unlucky enough to pitch over.

GM Screen:

1d20 ⇒ 15
Perception:

Gin: Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Muqaq: Perception: 18 - 1 = 17
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
Sati Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Mohgwier: Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Seif: Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Tarin: Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Zerekias: Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

The goat stands there bleating, but there is no sign of this supposed gremlin.

Map

Xanyon and Muqaq; you two are rear guard at the moment. The others are only 25 ft into the patch, and while you do not have a clear line of sight to them, the light carried by Tarin is still easily locatable. If you wish to enter, let me know. Based on your acrobatics rolls, you will each take 3 HP damage if you do, due to a variety of unlucky circumstances.


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Seif-al-Din winces in pain from all of the cactus spines that have turned him into a fairly decent impersonation of a pin-cushion.

"I can't believe how much trouble we are having pushing our way through these cacti... Let's grab the goat and get out of here!"

He then frowns...

"Although I must admit that I am more than a little bit curious about who, or what, tied the goat to that cactus..."


Hp: 9/11

It's quiet. A little too quiet...

Tarin looks around the immediate area, using his light stone to examine the ground for tracks, listening for any sounds beyond those if his companions, running his eyes over the goat...

I'll spend 3 rounds if I can..?

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

"What do you see in there?"

It's a trap, it must be.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Sati takes a moment to compose herself before attempting to heal Mohgwier. The pain is an irritation far less bothersome than the assault on her dignity.

I'm assuming I should roll in twos
Heal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17.
Heal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Dangers of posting while still asleep. ;) Xanyon will hold position but if I do move into the cacti for any reason will take the 3 (or more if I'm moving fast I suppose). Also, Perception to look around.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Current Map

Tarin, I'm a bit vague on the rules of researching an area, but I suppose if you can take 20 under other circumstances, you can research here. However, each search will constitute only a brief, 1 round style search as opposed to a detailed inspection. Please make 3 additional perception rolls please.

Sati takes a moment and pulls many of the spines from Mohgwier's fur, the strange beast standing still and enduring the treatment. The injuries left are numerous and leak small amounts of blood, but are not overly serious and should heal. The injuries to herself are likewise minor, but painful and irritating.

Xanyon, standing back at the edge of the copse sees the light moving and wavering as Tarin searches. A glance down the hill behind him, and at the edges of the ridges above reveals nothing of note.

Near the rock and the edge of the drop off, the goat bleats widely and is pulling frantically at its knotted lead. The rope is looped around the cactus in a chaotic manner, and knotted back upon itself a dozen or more times, not in a true knot, but in the kind of tangled mess a child might make when trying to tie one. The goat, much like yourselves but even worse, is bristling with cactus spines, as though whoever led it here was not particularly concerned about its safety or well being. He is tugging and thrashing, and as you come into view, his bleating changed into full blown brays of distress. His frantic movements are causing the rope to dance about and the knots to pull tighter, and the soft earthen ledge of the cliff threatens to crumble away as his hooves hammer down and push against it while it pulls at the rope.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

DMStormwind:
Does Mohgwier regain any of her hit points? Would it be acrobatics? I'm still assuming that two rolls are necessary...

Sati moves as quickly as possible towards the goat; she attempts to grab the lead and bring the goat to safety. Mohgwier remains behind, where the ground is safe and sturdy.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Do we need to roll a Grapple check for this? Or would it be an automatic grapple due to how badly it's entangled?


Hp: 9/11

Can do!

Perception:
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

As he realizes just what kind of situation the goat and Sati could be in, Gin pulls off his belt and offers it as a means of support should the ground collapse beneath them. "Would you care for a second hand? I cant go out there with you as it would likely not hold both our weight and the goat, take hold of this and if you fall, we can help pull you up, the last thing we need is for another person to die in this mess" the belt is 10 ft long so you could hold on, in theory, from 2 squares away, though if anyone has rope, that would work considerably better.


Current Map

Tarin:
You see no sign of whatever creature might of tied the goat to the cactus, but it is clear that the animal is near frantic. The tiny claws tracks you were following are evident here and there on the ground around the rock and cacti, but those visible overlap each other a great deal, and it is difficult to tell which direction it might have gone. The goat's leaping about while it pulls on its cord has obliterated much of any evidence that may have existed in the area. The goat has spines from cacti stuck in it from all angles, and its blood has seeped out into the wool, giving the fur an odd pinkish look; he can't be far from passing out from injury and fatigue.

Zerekias: If you wished to catch the goat in arm you would need a grapple check, and getting anywhere near the edge of the cliff will require an act of balance in the form of a Acrobatics check. Please provide two rolls for any of the actions you decide to take. The goat is not tangled up at this point, merely tied by his lead. He has several feet of slack and he is using it at present to jump around frantically, meaning he might be hard to get a grip on.

Sati takes the belt (or rope) offered by Gin and edges closer to the goat, trying to snag his lead. Unfortunately, the ground proves as unstable as it looks and gives way beneath her feet. However, the tiny silver haired woman is so light that she presents no challenge for Gin to hold on to, and she is quickly pulled back up.

Rombard the Goat's Balance check: Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

As the earth gives way beneath Sati, enough of a chunk goes with her that Rombard goes over as well. The lead is wrapped around his neck, and it snaps taught when he reaches the full length. Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1. You can here him choke and then right himself, getting his feet between him and the cliff. However, the loose sand and stones that form the side of the cliff present no purchase for him to climb, and so he scrambles against it in vain, tearing away more of the earthen embankment as he does. Caught as he is about the neck, he likely has little time before he chokes.


Hp: 9/11

I'm going to assume that someone will help Rombard (lol!) the Goat while I'm still looking - after that:

Tarin motions to Dashki the scout. "These prints here... We should attempt to follow them." Tarin bends his head to the tracks, again using his light source to examine them.

Can Dashki and I work together to track? If so, not sure who should be the primary, and who should be making the aid another roll. I'm going to suggest I make the primary roll, even though Dashki probably has a better Survival score, although it may well be that he doesn't want to work with me at all :) Either way, here's my check:

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Doh! Now I hope I'm aiding him :)


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

I'm not sure what I can do right now

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Can I try calming the goat?

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


Current Map

Tarin, I'll have to ask you to wait until after the issues with the goat are settled.

Sati, the goat's lead has effectively become a noose at this point. He is unfortunately probably unlikely to respond, despite your epic rolls.

The goat's struggling becomes a little less energetic. He's likely to fall unconscious very soon, and be dead soon after.


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

Cut the rope? :P


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Still here, waiting for Goat-on-a-Rope to resolve itself.


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

maybe someone with a little bit of muscle should lift the little guy up... I'm only 12 and Sati is 6 perhaps a bulky elf?


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Zerekias scowls at the whole situation as he moves to grab the rope the goat is hanging by.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

251 to 300 of 2,101 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Stormwind's Legacy of Fire - Game play All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.