Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Stormwind's Legacy of Fire - The Heavens aligned against us.

Game Master LastNameOnEarth

DM Stormwind brings you the Legacy of Fire Adventure Path, in a no holds barred, optimization required, high difficulty delivery.


201 to 250 of 2,103 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Xanyon nods his thanks at the guards then makes his way back to the others.

"I think we can rule the scout out, the bodyguards saw him the whole time before the fire started. Did the rest of you learn anything?"


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

ok, so after going through the thread, I'm pretty stumped. Everyone either has an alibi or someone is covering for someone else. The only people I can see us being able to suck up to and get more information out of his the old goat herder and his wife by finding their 'super important goat, but even then, they're an old couple, not exactly your terrorist profile.
looking the group over Gin speaks out loud to himself as if lost in thought,
"From what it sounds like everyone has an alibi of some kind or another. Dashki was ogling Almah, Almah and her guards were at her tent, the other mercs were getting into each others pants it seems, and the animal herders were running around like crazy trying to keep their animals together. Either someone his covering for someone, or maybe I read the card wrong. Maybe if we find the 'o so precious' goat the herders might loosen their tongues a little more."


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Seif-al-Din frowns.

"Whilst Dashki's predilections are a tad distasteful, and his obsession with Almah appears to be obvious to all, I agree, there is no clear wrong-doer amongst the party here..."

He then sighs and shrugs.

"Perhaps some outside force was actually involved...?"


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

Turning to Seif with a confused but determined face,
"Perhaps in deed. The unfortunate thing is we cant exactly go back to our new employer empty handed can we? If we are confident that everyone is innocent, then I see no problem telling her so. But if that's the case, then what did the card mean? If it is true to its meaning, someone or something, caused that fire. But as I mentioned before, that makes no sense because everyone here appears to be innocent."


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

The Scout

"And what of his relations with the others in the camp? Did you notice any particular attachments or conflicts between Eloais and any other?"


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

"Did the scout not mention some form of evil rat like creature that brings bad luck? Perhaps someone skilled in the ways of tracking could look around camp for tracks or spoor." Muqaq suggests after everyone shares their findings. "If that also comes up with no evidence, then I would say this was simply a case of an accident. They do occasionally occur..." he says dryly with a smirk.

The ironic thing about all this is that Muqaq's former career was arson. Lol.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1
Muqaq al-Varisi wrote:
"Did the scout not mention some form of evil rat like creature that brings bad luck? Perhaps someone skilled in the ways of tracking could look around camp for tracks or spoor." Muqaq suggests after everyone shares their findings. "If that also comes up with no evidence, then I would say this was simply a case of an accident. They do occasionally occur..." he says dryly with a smirk.

Zerekias remains silent with his thoughts, peering into the distance, as the group talks of the current issue. When Muqaq mentions looking for tracks, "It's been done. There's nothing." He answers, keeping his eyes focused out into the distance.


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1
Zerekias Tholtan wrote:


Zerekias remains silent with his thoughts, peering into the distance, as the group talks of the current issue. When Muqaq mentions looking for tracks, "It's been done. There's nothing." He answers, keeping his eyes focused out into the distance.

Gin looks at Zerekias first with confusion and then with concern, "Well, that may actually prove that this isn't an accident. If there are no tracks, then where did the missing goat go? We know it ran off right? Call me crazy, but I've never heard of a goat that covers its tracks.


Current Map

Zerekias: You went over the area surrounding the wagon, but could not scout the entire periphery of the camp taking 20 in the given amount of time. The area around wagon had been thoroughly trampled by the frantic traffic of those trying to put out the fire. Much of it ended up mud as well due to the haste involved in moving the water. In addition, all areas of the camp are travelled often enough to make the layering of tracks very difficult to read. The area surrounding the entire camp is large, so if you looked there, it was in a more casual manner. You may also have dismissed extremely small tracks as those of local fauna such as desert rats. It occurs to you that a second look might not be completely unwarranted.

Zerekias:
Zerekias wrote:

As order is eventually restored and Garavel arrives with Almah, Zerekias listens to her speak with his arms crossed. Once she's done with her instructions, he uncrosses his arms and heads toward where the wagon initially was and begins searching the area for any sign of a clue to the fire.

Take 20 on Perception for +28. Will take 20 on Survival also to search for tracks for +28. I know, that one's a long shot.

The original post seems to indicate he was searching the area around the wagon, or that is at least the way I took it. He did not find any tracks of interest in that area, but has not scouted the outer perimeter of the camp to any significant degree. Walking the periphery if the camp slowly enough to look for tracks would take 10-15 minutes, so taking 20 (20 times as long) would have entailed spending 2-300 minutes (~3 to 5 hours) on this task alone. My apologies if I misunderstood your intent.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Zerekias turns his attention to the monk, his eyes narrowed. "Have you ever heard of tracks upon tracks? It's near equal to nothing. But be my guest if you can discern one from another." He shrugs, indifferent to the whole situation.


Current Map

The scout Dashki (Sati)

"Why would I care about the comings and goings of a mystic; a fraud by most accounts?"


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

The Scout

"Perhaps you were more interested in his companions - the Lady Almah for example?"


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1
Zerekias Tholtan wrote:
Zerekias turns his attention to the monk, his eyes narrowed. "Have you ever heard of tracks upon tracks? It's near equal to nothing. But be my guest if you can discern one from another." He shrugs, indifferent to the whole situation.

Taken off balance from Zerekias's seemingly pessimistic view, Gin resonds with sharpness and with optimism, "So follow the more dominant track. I stick by what I said, goats don't cover their tracks. If you are suggesting that someone or something covered its tracks, would it not be logical to assume that they took advantage of the fire and stole the goat? And yes to me tracks don't mean anything. However, forgive me for being so bold but, I though someone with your, or perhaps Dashki's, skill would only need near nothing; after all, near nothing is something isn't it?"


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Xanyon too is taken aback at Zerekias' continued attitude.

There must be something going on with him.

"I agree with Gin, if something took the opportunity to steal a goat that may be something. I don't think it's related to the fire though. I admit I am at a lose as to where to go, perhaps Sati will return with more information."


Current Map

The scout opens his mouth to spit back a response, but then stops, mouth open as if he just figured out what it was the Aasimar had said. After a moment, he stands up a little straighter and for the first time perhaps relaxes his defensive posture a little.

"The Lady Almah did indeed visit with the man frequently. It seems she trusted him, for some reason. I have heard that even the gifted can have lapses in judgement, and this seems a demonstration of that. However, they were not involved romantically. I heard him say as much once, when he thought no one would hear. He was wishing it to be otherwise."

"The Lady Almah is... a remarkable woman," he finishes simply.

Sense Motive DC 15:
The anger has left his voice, and he sounds a little distracted, as if he is now thinking more about the topic of his thoughts than who he is talking to. It seems his barriers are fading somewhat.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Sense Motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Sati looks at Dashki with compassion as he speaks earnestly of Lady Almah. Mohgwier also seems to have noticed a change in the Scout's demeanour and has relaxed a little bit.

"She seems quite worthy of your praise and admiration. It is she who has asked us to find out what happened to Eloais. I know that she would appreciate any assistance you can provide in clearing up the mystery of the fire"

"Is there anything else you can recall that you haven't shared yet?


Current Map

"As I said to the others, the seer was a fool with the number of candles he left burning in his wagon. I saw them frequently through the door when he left the wagon. He left them all burning, unattended. Perhaps if he was sure none would fall it might not invite this kind of accident, but if not, then it was only a matter of time. He had the misfortune to be present when it happened, it seems.

"And, again as I told the others before, when unnatural ill luck strikes in Gnoll country, pugwampis are frequently to blame. They bring ill luck with them where ever they go. That the fire occurred at all was a misfortune, that the charlatan was present when it happened was another, and that he could not escape despite the small size of the wagon was a third. I believe the pugwampis are too blame."

"I would prove it, and find one to show, but the guards here all watch me with evil intent; I think they believe I started the fire. They act like it is all but proven though no one has laid the charge. I think they would now believe me fleeing after the crime were I to leave the camp alone, and might even attack me."

"If you want to see this proof, get me permission to leave the camp, and I will track them down show you what these vile creatures do."

Sati:
Your measure of this man tells you that he believes everything he has said here, and that he is frustrated and angered by the suspicions against him. You feel very confident of your assessment, and are sure, in your opinion anyway, that he is not lying to you.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

"I appreciate you being willing to answer some more of my questions Dashki. Perhaps a visit to track down these creatures would be of benefit. I will talk it over with my caravan-mates."

Sati and Mohgwier make their way back to where Zerekias, Gin, Seif, and Muqaq.

"What have I missed?"


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

Turning to Sati, Gin has just a hint of a smile on his face. "Oh, nothing much. We've just been discussing what we know and don't know about this whole mess. It seems as though everyone here is innocent, but things aren't adding up. Were you able to coax anything out of Dashki with your feminine wiles?"


M Half-elf Barbarian 1
Gin Dharak wrote:
Taken off balance from Zerekias's seemingly pessimistic view, Gin resonds with sharpness and with optimism, "So follow the more dominant track. I stick by what I said, goats don't cover their tracks. If you are suggesting that someone or something covered its tracks, would it not be logical to assume that they took advantage of the fire and stole the goat? And yes to me tracks don't mean anything. However, forgive me for being so bold but, I though someone with your, or perhaps Dashki's, skill would only need near nothing; after all, near nothing is something isn't it?"

Zerekias keeps a stoic visage about him. I'm talking to a wall, he thinks to himself. Turning his attention back to Gin, he responds with a small bit of irritation in his voice. "I got a better question: Why is it so important we find this goat? What does that have to do with the fire? Or anything, for that matter? Nothing, that's what. Especially considering the scout's right. I think the fool burned himself up also. Lit candles within a wagon? It's just a matter of time. But, whatever. Waste your time on a fool's errand looking for some goat; makes no difference to me."


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Seif-al-Din raises his hands in a gesture of peace.

"Zerekias, I agree that finding the goat probably has nothing to do with the seer's death, but we are going to be living and working with these people - anything that we can do to build trust, and happiness, will ultimately work in our favor."

He then sighs.

"I say we report what we have found to Almah, and once that has been dealt with, we can go looking for the goat."


Hp: 9/11

Tarin returns after observing Sati and Dashki's conversation to hear Seif-al-Din's words to Zerekias. "And what have we found, Seif-al-Din? My efforts have revealed very little," he murmurs.


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

"Obviously you don't give a sh*t about us succeeding Zerekias, so how about this. I'll pay you ten gold to go check the perimeter of the camp for tracks. Not just the goat, anything. What d'ya say?" Muqaq says to the surly barbarian, his arms crossed over his chest and one eyebrow raised.


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

"We are at a loss Sati, other than one errant goat that we don't suspect started the fire. What did you learn from the scout?"


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

"The Scout seemed to be genuinely suspicious of these Pugwampi creatures. He is willing to help us locate them and I think this may be a lead worth pursuing. Is anyone willing to help in this endeavour?


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

"Certainly, that's also what I suggested. I will speak with Almah and see if she'll allow it. Care to join me Sati? My offer of payment is rescinded Zerekias." Muqaq responds.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

"Mohgwier and I will join you in the search. Shall we go to Almah now?"


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

"It's not much of a lead but it's better than nothing. Should we all or some stay here to watch the camp?"


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

At the mention of tracking some possible culprit, Gin smiles a little more than appropriate for the current setting, "oh I am most certainly willing to help with this. Who knows, maybe Dashki is right and something came into the camp and caused this whole mess."


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Seif-al-Din nods.

"Hard evidence is better than simple conjecture. I am ready to assist in the 'hunt'."


Hp: 9/11

"Let us see the Lady then," Tarin nods.


Current Map

After being stopped briefly by the guards outside Almah's tent, you are admitted again with minimal delay. Garavel sits at a map table within the large tent, and ledger book open before him over a large scale map of the area. Almah stands ready and expectant before you.

"Back again so soon, and more of you this time. I take it this means you have made some sort of progress?"

Her eyes survey the entire group assembled, but her question seems to be directed mostly towards Seif, as he had been to see her once already.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1
Sati wrote:
"The Scout seemed to be genuinely suspicious of these Pugwampi creatures. He is willing to help us locate them and I think this may be a lead worth pursuing. Is anyone willing to help in this endeavour?

Zerekias interests is piqued when Sati mentions the scout being leery of the Pugwampi's. Pugwampi's. Wonder if they have any connection with the gnolls.

Muqaq al-Varisi wrote:
"Certainly, that's also what I suggested. I will speak with Almah and see if she'll allow it. Care to join me Sati? My offer of payment is rescinded Zerekias." Muqaq responds.

Glancing over at Muqaq, Zerekias shows no visible sign of whether he cares or not of his offer as he waits for them all to head out so as to take his place in the back, following.


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

As had I :P

Muqaq bows low at the waist. "Madam, we believe a small creature known as a Pugwampi may have been responsible for the fire, in order to gather evidence of this suspicion we request that you allow us to take Dashki out on a supervised search for traces of the creatures around the camp. He has been provided with a solid alibi by your own personal guards, so we have little reason to suspect him of foul play. He seems convinced he could find the creatures. You'd have our word not to let him do anything out of order."

Diplomacy 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25


Current Map

Sorry, I meant you Muqaq. I don't think Seif went to see her at all.

"A pugw... Never heard of such a creature. If you think it is a strong possibility, then by all means explore it. I wish to have this issue settled, and I would like some sort of evidence attached to the conclusion. Take all the companions who arrived with you; we are in Gnoll territory after all. If you encounter any gnoll scouts, you are to take any and all necessary actions to prevent them from reporting our presence back to their clan, understood? I you fail to find this creature, report back - be out no later than dawn tomorrow."


Hp: 9/11

"We will keep the scout well in hand, my Lady." Tarin bows his head to Almah.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1
DM Stormwind wrote:
"A pugw... Never heard of such a creature. If you think it is a strong possibility, then by all means explore it. I wish to have this issue settled, and I would like some sort of evidence attached to the conclusion. Take all the companions who arrived with you; we are in Gnoll territory after all. If you encounter any gnoll scouts, you are to take any and all necessary actions to prevent them from reporting our presence back to their clan, understood? If you fail to find this creature, report back - be out no later than dawn tomorrow."

At the mention of Gnoll territory, Zerekias's eyes narrow slightly, yet his expression remains as stoic as ever. Understood and accepted. He thinks to himself as he takes his leave and goes to retrieve his gear.

After gathering all his gear, he heads over toward the scout. "Dashki, we're going Pugwampi hunting... and possibly gnoll." He says with a grim determination.


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Sief-al-Din nods.

"It will be our pleasure to make sure that any Gnolls who cross our path never make it back to their tribe."


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Xanyon nods with his companions and checks his gear for the upcoming fight.

I still don't understand what a pugwampi is. I'm sure I'll find out. It's probably related to a snipe. I hated hunting those.

"Dashki will lead the way then."


Hp: 9/11

Brother Larvendi studies the map on the table briefly, trying to orientate himself and gain any information about the area that he can, before nodding to Garavel and Almah and following Zerekias out of the tent.

Tarin then sits down with his back to a tree, sharpening his blade and watching Dashki from the depths of his hood.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Sati and Mohgwier, having heard what Almah had to say about the plan, head off in the direction of the camels to collect what supplies they will need for the search.

DM Stormwind - I will have both my crossbow and sickle when we set out on the hunt


Hp: 9/11

I'm assuming Tarin has all his stuff ready to go in his backpack. But I can't believe a follower of the Drunken God has come adventuring without any grog! Not even a hipflask... What was I thinking?!


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

Gin smiles as he grabs his water flask and sits back ready to depart. "Ready when you are."


Current Map

The party sets out, on foot, as the camels would make it more difficult to find spoor along the ground, as well as just being loud and ornery, which would make it difficult to avoid being noticed. Dashki leads you to a point near the outer rim of the camp, about comparable to the location of Eloais wagon within the camp.

"If they sneaked into the camp, they most likely would have come from this direction, so let us begin our search here. The beasts are small, smaller than a halfling or goblin even, so their tracks will likewise be small. They walk on two feet like a small man, but have light fur, dirty claws, and a tiny jackal head. They can be crafty, so spread out and look closely for any sign of their passing."

Skill Rolls:

Gin: Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Muqaq: Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Sati: Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Mogwier: Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Seif: Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Tarin: Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Xanyon: Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Zerekias: Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Gin: Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Muqaq: Survival: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
Sati: Survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Mogwier: Survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Seif: Survival: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (15) - 3 = 12
Tarin: Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Xanyon: Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Zerekias: Survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

The group spreads out somewhat, keeping each other in sight, but ranging well away from each other, trying to find any sign of the passing of a small creature like that described by the scout. Hours pass as the team slowly makes their way around the camp, and then up and back into the hills in case the creature did indeed hide their passing.

Hours pass, and the heat is as always, oppressive. The sun dips low into the horizon, and as each of you has learned from your time travelling to this location: there is no twilight in this desert. Once the sun passes below the horizon, there is but a moment of light, and then night comes on all at once. The heat that was pressing about you will begin to bleed off, replaced within hours by bitter cold.

Eager to use the light for as long as possible, the team continues to scour the rocks and sand for signs. It is Sati and Zerekias who come across different portions of the trail at almost the same time. The tracks of a single creature, very small, with clawed feet. More interesting is the sign that along the same trail, the signs of a passing goat are evident. The trail leads up and into a defile between two rocky outcroppings. Sati and Zerekias are able to capture the attention of their team mates just as the final light of the sun fades, gathers, and disappears.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

"It looks like we found the missing goat," he says to Sati and then turns his attention toward the outcropping. "Along with its captors." As the others manage to catch up to them, Zerekias pulls out his falchion and heads up the trail, keeping his eyes peeled for the any sign of the creatures.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Checking the load on his pistol Xanyon follows with the group.

"Why would they set fire to a camp to steal a goat? Just doesn't make any sense."


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Sati, sickle in hand, with Mohgwier at her feet, creeps along behind Zerekias.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Not quite as stealthy as I hoped


Eidolon 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 (T 12, FF 16) | CMD 15 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +2| Per +5

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Current Map

Dashki responds to Xanyons (probably rhetorical) question, "The fire was probably not intentional. As I said before, Pugwampi's bring ill luck wherever they go, which is why no one tolerates them. They believe the Gnolls are gods, and follow them in order to be nearby their settlements. Even with this, not even gnolls will tolerate them, and kill them on sight. The charlatan was a fool, and the way he handled his candles was nothing short of idiocy. Add ill luck to the situation, and the fire was probably just a side effect of the creature being there."

The group moves into the draw together, and are forced closer as the walls of the dirt, sand, and rock ridges come closer and closer. The walls are around 10 ft high on the left, and 12-15 ft tall on the right, and made of coarse sand and small rocks, but only loosely packed. The sun has now faded, and the little draw shelters much of even the little light that is available from the barren starry sky as the moon has not yet risen. (Though most of the group has darkvision, what are the others doing for light in this situation? Without a light source, lighting will be considered Dim to 20 ft, and darkness beyond for human characters, and double that for characters with Low Light Vision.) Zerekias and Sati, being near the lead begin to see numerous spiny plants and cacti that appear to be thriving here due to the shelter from the wind. Their number appears to increase further ahead.

Map
This is a guess of how you might be arrayed heading into the canyon, please let me know if you would like to be somewhere else, or doing something different.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Great map, dude! Location looks good to me.

201 to 250 of 2,103 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Stormwind's Legacy of Fire - Game play All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.