Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Stormwind's Legacy of Fire - The Heavens aligned against us.

Game Master LastNameOnEarth

DM Stormwind brings you the Legacy of Fire Adventure Path, in a no holds barred, optimization required, high difficulty delivery.


151 to 200 of 2,103 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Sati walks slowly toward Zerekias with Mohgwier underfoot. As she gets closer she attempts to hear the conversation between Dashki, Tarin, Xanyon, and Gin.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Although, at least according to the mercenaries, Dashki may know how Eloais came to his end, Sati is able to perceive (without too much difficulty) that he has little interest in being questioned.


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

Realizing that this could get ugly pretty fast if Dashki isnt calmed down, Gin takes a step forward and raises his hand "Calm down Dashki, you sound sincere, but you have to admit, it does look pretty bad when a guy, who makes his livelihood on spotting dangers and things out of place, doesn't notice something come into camp and burn down a whole Wagon. What did you call it again, a Pugwampi?"

diplomacy:

1d20 - 3 ⇒ (4) - 3 = 1
well that went well

are we supposedto know in-game what Pugwampi are?
Knowledge Rolls to Figure out What 'Pugwampi' are:

religion 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
arcana 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Current Map

Gin: You have never in your experience heard of a creature called a "Pugwampi."

Dashki does not appear to calm down to any degree, but his scimitar remains sheathed.

Pugwampi! They are Terrible critters what crawled up from the Darklands below the earth. ‘Jackal rats,’ some folks call ’em, on account of their pointed little heads. They worship gnolls as gods and infest their communities like rats. Wherever pugwampis go, bad luck is sure to follow. The gnolls hate pugwampis because of it, and try to kill
them all the time. But they always come back. Perhaps their bad luck caused the fortune-man’s candles to start a fire? Yes, pugwampis. I am certain it was pugwampis.”

"If you do not believe me that is because you are fools. If you have an accusation to make, then make it. However, I know you have no proof, because I did not do it. Now leave me be!"

Nature DC 12:
Some kinds of Gremlins thrive on causing mayhem. While you have never heard of a "Pugwampi" it is possible he is referring to some kind of Gremlin.


Hp: 9/11

Tarin stands easily before the man, seeming to ignore any indications of threat from the scout. "Perhaps you did not cause the fire,, scout, but that doesn't mean you know nothing about it. I will be keeping an eye on you, do not doubt it."

Knowledge (nature):1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

"I know nothing of these pugwampis," Tarin mutters, half turning to Xanyon.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Know. Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

"Hm." Zerekias mumbles under his breath.


Current Map

Dashki eyes you warily, and his hand does not leave the handle of his sword until you are out of sight.


Hp: 9/11

Can't wait for zone of truth and discern lies!

What time of day is it, by the by?

Brother Larvendi approaches Sati and Seif-al-Din, and bows slightly to the lady before addressing the suli. "Despite mentioning some kind of strange monster, a pugwampi, the scout appears to protest his innocence too much, I feel. I may have erred, but I took an uncompromising stance towards his reticence. He may, however, have more to say to someone with a... friendlier approach."

Tarin turns his head to regard Sati or a moment, before turning back to Seif-al-Din. "Although I would suggest against Lady Sati getting too close to him. The man is... odious."


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

Muqaq bows deeply at the waist and backs out of the tent without another word. He will go to look for Sati to see if she's learned anything.

Not sure where she is chronologically. But this should be after everything else that's been posted has happened, correct?


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Sief-al-Din shrugs.

"The mercenaries seem to think that Dashki is obsessed with Almah, and it is not outside the realms of possibility that he may have set the fire, as he may have viewed Eloais as a rival - Almah was certainly spending a lot of time with the man..."

He then sighs.

"I agree, it would probably be a good idea if we don't leave Sati alone with him."


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Scout group

"I don't know how it is here in the desert, but when a man jumps to defend himself that quickly he is hiding something. Most interesting part of his defense was how he knew the seer burned candles even when he wasn't in the wagon..."


Hp: 9/11

To Seif-al-Din, Sati and Xanyon: "I certainly do not trust him, and I would say I am not his favourite either. But unless we wish to take... extreme measures, I fear I will not be of much further use where the scout is concerned."


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

"Is there anything that we have, or that Almah could provide us with, that would motivate him to talk?"

Would the ol' get him drunk to loosen his tongue trope work in this instance?


Killer GM

For the sake of simplicity, let us say that tracking down the different parties and talking to them took a while, and investigating the burned out wagon took less time than you expected, and you are all lined up again.

You arrived in camp just after the mid-day meal (~1 o'clock) and have been around doing your work and asking questions for an hour or two (so it would be around 3 o'clock).


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

I usually make my posts larger when there's less going on and shorter when we have a lot of posts, as a note.

Xanyon nods at Seif and Tarin.

"What are we thinking then? Follow him? I'm not used to this terrain, I doubt I could track a native."

Rubbing his head with a scarred hand the large half-orc gazes through the camp.

"Is there anybody else that would want to kill the seer? If we send Sati to question him too soon he'll be suspicious. He doesn't seem to like people, I think whomever we send will have to go alone."

This would be easier with the priests of Torag. They can get a man to tell the truth.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Sati turns to Xanyon -

Xanyon wrote:
He doesn't seem to like people, I think whomever we send will have to go alone.

"I agree, I think that sending more than one person to question him further will only make him more defensive"

and then to Tarin -

"Tarin, did the scout provide any alibi? If so, perhaps we could
attempt to verify it?"


Hp: 9/11

Tarin nods to Sati, lowering his eyes as he does so. "Yes, he mentioned that he was sitting with the rest of the group by the fire. That should be easy to check."

He lifts his head to look directly at Sati.

"But again, I must protest the idea of you approaching him, particularly alone. He is a base creature, and one with little respect for women, I'd guess. I would not trust him to... mind his manners, nor his actions."


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Xanyon looks at Larvendi at this last.

"She's got that great mucking beast with her man, if the scout doesn't mind his manners he'll be looking for his arms."

Dwarf women don't have to put up with this. Probably the beards.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7
Tari wrote:
I must protest the idea of you approaching him, particularly alone. He is a base creature, and one with little respect for women, I'd guess. I would not trust him to... mind his manners, nor his actions."

Sati looks kindly at Tarin "Thank you for your concern, friend" before turning to Xanyon "but, it is true, Mohgwier is very protective of me and has the means to prevent those who threaten me from getting too close"

Addressing the group Sati suggests - "Perhaps, before any of us attempts to speak to the Scout again, we should check out his alibi"

Xanyon wrote:
Dwarf women don't have to put up with this. Probably the beards.

LOL


Hp: 9/11

Tarin bobs his head briefly in acquiescence at Sati's confidence in Mohgwier, but is clearly unconvinced and concerned. He shoots Xanyon a hard stare before relenting.

Looking over the camp: "Well, I expect the hired blades would be able to confirm or refute the scout's story."


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

Muqaq approaches the others and asks, "Have any of you questioned the animal handlers?"


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1

Gin turns to Muqaq, "Not that I'm aware of. Though it does seem odd. When we got here the animals were not being watched. You would think the people would have had the sense to have atleast one person watching the animals while the others went to help with the fire..."


Current Map

To clarify, when you arrived the animals were being watched by the animal handlers, they were just all panicking, and as there were so many more animals than handlers, the animals were able to knock down portions of the temporary pens that had been constructed for them here and escape.

It is correct that you have not questioned them, nor has anyone questioned Almah's bodyguards. If you are going to now, just let me know who is going to question whom.


Hp: 9/11

"I wouldbe happy to talk to Almah's bodyguards, if anyone else wished to join me."


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

"I'll go with you to the bodyguards. Perhaps the others can question the handlers while Sati talks to Dashki."

Xanyon begins moving towards the bodyguards with Tarin.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

Zerekias takes his leave of the others and goes to speak with the scout while the others investigate other avenues. Getting near the man yet keeping a moderate distance so as not to appear threatening, he looks at the man with a steel gaze. "Just to be clear, I think the fool burned himself up too. But to be honest... I don't care. What I am curious about is what you can tell me about the gnolls. Is where we're going a large concentration of them? Possibly several tribes? And how do you keep your scent from being detected by those with hyenas? You smell like unwashed human. That's asking for death. I would gather you hide your scent with some form of dung when you scout for them? Animal hides?" He asks with a look that lacks any expression.


Current Map

Approaching Almah's Personal Guard (Tarin and Xanyon)

By strict contrast to the mercenaries encountered by Sati, or the scout you just spoke to recently, the guards on Almah's tent are as well groomed as one could expect in this desert heat, with minimal access to water, and their weapons and equipment appear well maintained and ready for use at an instant. They watch you approach with the casual disinterest of experienced guards who are taking in all the details, but do not appear to be focused on anything to the exclusion of anything else.

The first one you encounter stands a few yards forwards of the others, and carries a spear and light shield. "Peace be with you; are you also wanting to see the Lady Almah?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dashki the Scout (Zerekias)

He snorts at your assessment of him and looks you up and down, "Their sense of smell is too good to be fooled by simple trick like that. However," he points at you, "smelling of civilization is far worse out here than just smelling alive. It marks you as easy meat, as far as they are concerned. It is better with Gnolls to be thought dangerous, and not worth the effort of the kill than to try to escape notice. As for Tribes, Kelmarane is held by the Kulldis tribe, or was at my last visit. Several other tribes territories border here, and subtle shifts occur often. Kelmarane was firmly held though, so I suspect the Kulldis still hold it. You speak like a man with a grudge; you have something to prove against gnolls?"


Hp: 9/11

Almah's Guards

"My name is Brother Larvendi, devoted of Cayden Cailean, and this is my... colleague, Xanyon,"Tarin begins, his voice swelling with the grace of his god. "The Lady," Tarin bows his head slightly, "has charged us with discovering the cause of the fire. We thought it wise to seek your counsel, given that you are obviously professionals, and would have likely noticed something that could aid us in serving the Lady's wishes."

Diplomacy:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

Animal Herders:

Seif-al-Din approaches the animal handlers.

"I apologise for the intrusion, but lady Almah has asked us new arrivals to investigate what happened to poor Eloias. Any assistance that you could provide in working out what actually happened today would be very much appreciated. Did you see anyone (or anything) in the area beforehand, or know of anyone who held a grudge against him?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Perhaps Zerekias is in a better position to get more out of Dashki as they have bonded over their mutual hatred of gnolls?


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

Muqaq will join Seif to talk with the animal herders. "Don't worry, you're not being accused of anything. We're just asking everybody what they saw today. Think for a minute before answering, any little detail could be useful." He says with a charming smile.

Diplomacy assist 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Bah.


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Almah's Guards

Xanyon moves with Brother Larvendi towards the bodyguards and allows the priest to take the lead. He keeps his hands in the open and well away from his weapons and smiles as Larvendi talks to them.

"We heard there was some tension between members of the camp concerning the lady. Obviously we don't wish to speak of gossip but if you saw anything helpful..."

Diplomacy Assist: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17


Current Map

Almah's Guards (Tarin and Xanyon)

The guard laughs and signals one of the other guards to approach. When the other arrives he leans in mock conspiracy, "Tension! Hah! You must be talking about that rat, Dashki! That one's been about as useful as stern language to a sand storm. He's been obsessed with Almah, as if she could bear the sight of him, much less the smell. Just before the fire, we saw him right over there, sneaking about like a weasel. It was clear that he was trying to get a look into Almah's tent. We just ignored him, as he wasn't getting any closer, and he wasn't going to see anything from where he was. He was there from about 10-15 minutes before the fire, right up until it started, and everything went boots up."

"We were all on duty here, and didn't leave the tent until Almah came out to see what was causing the commotion. She met you right after. Almah asked us the same question, but none of us saw anything unusual before the fire broke out, sorry."

"As for Dashki, I wish I could say that latrine dropping had been the one to set it, but I don't see how he could have, since he was here, and not anywhere near Eloais' wagon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Animal Handlers (Seif and Muqaq)

The two animal handlers are a married couple, somewhere in their middle years. The are both stoutly built, and both appear to be locals, both by their dress and colouring.

The couple looks at each other for just a moment before answering, and then both start speaking at the same time. Within a sentence, they are telling the same narrative, but begin ending each other's sentences.

Both:"Oh, it's a shame what happened to that boy. He was nice enough..."
Hadrah: "Nice boy, for a foreigner."
Hadrod: "No idea what he was talking about..."
Hadrah: "most of the time, all cyclones this and betrayal that..."
Hadrod: "fiends and uprisings and all sort of doom speak..."
Hadrah: "The kind of talk that riles people up..."
Hadrod: "but doesn't really help you..."
Hadrah: "prepare for anything!

Hadrod: "Hadrah saw the fire first"
Hadrah: "I saw the fire first"
Hadrod: "But then the animals started going every which way, and the pen wall broke..."
Hadrah: "And when the claw lit up like that...
Hadrod: "all the animals went crazy! Well you saw what it was like..."
Hadrah: "You did see it, what it was like I mean.

Hadrod starts getting a bit choked up at this point.

Hadrod: "Still haven't been able to find my ram, Rombard. 'e's my favourite, ya'see?"
Hadrah: "And not just his favourite ram, but his favourite of all the animals. Have you even lost a favourite?"
Hadrod: "Don't know how he could have slipped away, we only saw the one get out the camp..."
Hadrah: "The one the silver girl and her creature brought back. What is that anyway? Looked like it was trying to herd, but I've never seen a herd dog like that before."
Hadrod: "I'm afraid we didn't see much of the goings on..."
Hadrah: "We just mind the animals, and didn't see much else."


M Half-elf Barbarian 1
DM Stormwind wrote:


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dashki the Scout (Zerekias)

He snorts at your assessment of him and looks you up and down, "Their sense of smell is too good to be fooled by simple trick like that. However," he points at you, "smelling of civilization is far worse out here than just smelling alive. It marks you as easy meat, as far as they are concerned. It is better with Gnolls to be thought dangerous, and not worth the effort of the kill than to try to escape notice. As for Tribes, Kelmarane is held by the Kulldis tribe, or was at my last visit. Several other tribes territories border here, and subtle shifts occur often. Kelmarane was firmly held though, so I suspect the Kulldis still hold it. You speak like a man with a grudge; you have something to prove against gnolls?"

Zerekias's jaw muscles tighten at the question as he looks right through the man, seeming to be lost in thought for a moment. Waking from his reverie, "Let's just say I have a debt to settle for my people. A debt that I will only claim paid when each and every one of them manage to lay dead at my feet." He keeps his voice steady, yet the anger within it is obvious. Working on calming himself down, "And if I 'smell' of civilization, it is because I've been with this lot too long." He nods his head sideways in the general direction of the others. "If you are in need of another when searching out these foul creatures next, I will aid you." With that, Zerekias takes his leave.


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

"I see. Thank you for your time, I'm sorry about your ram." Muqaq says. "Shall we reconvene with the others Seif?"


|| BAB +3 | CMB +5 | CMD 20 | Fort +5 | Ref +8 | Will +4 || Half-Orc Gunslinger/2

Almah's Guards

Xanyon grimaces in dissapointment.

"Thank you for the information. Do you know anybody else that would have a grudge against Eloais?"

And how do they know Almah was in her tent?


(AC 15/12/13; HP 10/30; Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; Init +2 (but roll twice), Perception +6) Suli Planar Oracle of Battle 3

The Animal Handlers:

Seif-al-Din nods to Muqaq.

"Yes. Let's rejoin the others."

He then bows to the Handlers.

"Thank-you for your time."


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

Once everyone is gathered Muqaq says, "So who can we eliminate, and do we have any evidence of foul play at all?"


Hp: 9/11
Muqaq al-Varisi wrote:
Once everyone is gathered Muqaq says, "So who can we eliminate, and do we have any evidence of foul play at all?"

Xanyon and I are not quite done yet...

Tarin nods at Xanyon's question. "Yes, is there any other information you could share to assist our search?"


HP:27/27;1st Sor- 6/6, 1st Or- 2/5, Flame ray 9/9

Well once you are, that will be my question for you :P


Hp: 9/11

;-)


Current Map

Dashki (Zerekias)

As the barbarian walks away, Dashki can be seen continue staring after him until he is well out of sight. He appears to be considering something.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Animal Handlers (Seif and Muqaq)

The handlers bow respectfully, and Hadrod walks off. Hadrah however stays a moment and grabs on to Seif's arm. She leans in and whispers, "You seem like a nice boy too; and not an outlander like so many of the others here abouts. “We knew Dashki a bit from back Solku-way. Used to take rich folk into the scrublands to hunt up gnolls like trophies. Most people here don’t trust him, especially the way he leers at Lady Almah with his mouth all watering like at the smell of a fresh steak. Maybe he done it to Eloais, to remove a rival for Lady Almah’s attention?” She raises her eyebrows and points at you as if to drive home that you ought to consider him seriously as a suspect.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Almah's Bodyguards (Xanyon and Tarin):

Xanyon wrote:

Xanyon grimaces in dissapointment.

"Thank you for the information. Do you know anybody else that would have a grudge against Eloais?"

And how do they know Almah was in her tent?

The guard considers and looks at the other standing next to him, then both shake their heads, "Sorry, no. He was nice enough, for a con man, but no one disliked him enough to hurt him, or thought him dangerous enough to need removing from mistress Almah."

The answer to your internal question should be obvious; they are her personal bodyguards and follow her everywhere. If they didn't know whether she was in her tent or not, they'd be pretty poor guards.


M Half-elf Barbarian 1

As Zerekias makes his way back toward at least half the group, he finds himself a seat and loses himself in thought on the information given to him by the scout. Kelmarane. Held firmly by the Kulldis tribe. Not for long.


Female Aasimar Summoner 2 | HP 20/20 | AC 15 (T 12, FF 13) | CMD 11 | F +2 | R +2 | W +6 | Init +2| Per +7

Seeing that Zerekias is finished speaking with Dashki, Sati heads toward the scout. His odour is pungent but she attempts to keep her expression neutral.

Bluff 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

"Good day. I know that you recently finished speaking with my colleagues but I had a couple of additional questions to ask you. Is that alright?"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

Assuming he says yes I will continue

"How often have you had occasion to enter Eloais' wagon? What can you tell me about what was inside?"


Eidolon 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 (T 12, FF 16) | CMD 15 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +2| Per +5

Mohgwier sniffs at the air around Dashki disapprovingly before settling between Sati's legs - her eyes are fixed pointedly on the scout.

She's not necessarily sold on the diplomacy approach

Intimidate 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


Current Map

Dashki (Sati and Mohgwier)

The shifty scout looks up with an frustrated, perhaps even angry look on his face when he hears another set of footfalls approaching, and hears himself addressed. However, the expression is replaced by one of dumbfoundedness as he catches a glimpse of Sati's face, and whatever sharp barb he held on his tongue is forgotten as he stares, mouth hanging open as if to speak.

Taking his silence as permission to continue, Sati asks her next question, to which it takes the stunned man about a minute to grasp the meaning of and formulate a response.

"Enter his wagon? I've never been in his wagon. Why would I have been? I have no need of sooth sayers; a true man directs his own destiny!"

He glances down for a bare instant at Mohgwier's threatening posture, but then returns his gaze to the woman in front of him.


Hp: 9/11

to the guards: "Thank you for your time. If you recall anything that could help, please let ys know. Blessings of Cayden upon you."

I think we're done here Xanyon?

Returning from speaking with Almah's guards, Tarin sees Sati talking to Dashki, and, scowling, parks up unobtrusively to observe - not close enough to hear, but close enough to watch (hopefully unnoticed), and if necessary, intervene.


Current Map

Tarin, make a Stealth roll to indicate just how unobtrusive you manage to be.


Hp: 9/11

Doh

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Woohoo!


Male Undine Monk of the Empty Hand/1
Tarin Larvendi wrote:

Doh

Stealth: 1d20 + 2

Woohoo!

You may also want to roll for perception the DC probably isnt that high. If Sati and Dashki are speaking in normal tones its only 1 for every 10 feet away you are. If you roll like what you just did(16+6), you could be more than 70 yards off and still hear whats going on, and he would have to have a perception check of close to 44.


Hp: 9/11
Gin Dharak wrote:
Tarin Larvendi wrote:

Doh

Stealth: 1d20 + 2

Woohoo!

You may also want to roll for perception the DC probably isnt that high. If Sati and Dashki are speaking in normal tones its only 1 for every 10 feet away you are. If you roll like what you just did(16+6), you could be more than 70 yards off and still hear whats going on, and he would have to have a perception check of close to 44.

Good idea :)

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Not sure exactly how far away I am Stormwind, happy for you to call that

151 to 200 of 2,103 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Stormwind's Legacy of Fire - Game play All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.