Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Stephens Serpents Skull Campaign - Chp1:The Smugglers Shiv (Inactive)

Game Master terok

With the defeat of the dark Dryad and surviving many of the islands others challenges, the party is well on their way to becoming the Shiv's masters...only Ieana stands in their way...


1,201 to 1,250 of 3,325 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Who takes watch with Corbrius?


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

Probably best to randomise it, unless someone has a specific watch pattern in mind. Aedalis' suggestion would have been to match those with superior forms of vision with those who do not possess them.


Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)

And Nim would have added mix one martial type with one caster type if possible as well.


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

Aedalis counts as a low lighter, with Tilsini by his side providing the low light. Thus we can deduce that he is not with Corbrius :D (unless we count him as a martial type).


Elven Wizard 5 HPs 27/27 AC 18 FF 14 T 14 CMD 16 Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +4 Init +4 Per +7

And do we want to include NPCs in the rotation? If so, we should probably make sure there is at least one PC and one NPC on watch at any given time.


Watch order unless someone has a strong opinion:
Nim/Tragershen
Corbrius/Jask
Mihai/Aerys
Anton/Gelik
Aedalis/Sasha


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

Works for me.


Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)

Nim also counts as a low lighter with Wic... otherwise no real objections here.


Elven Wizard 5 HPs 27/27 AC 18 FF 14 T 14 CMD 16 Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +4 Init +4 Per +7
Niɱ wrote:
Nim also counts as a low lighter with Wic... otherwise no real objections here.

Psst! Don't rock the boat! Tragershen wants Nim the Slayer on his watch with him.


Point noted, made one adjustment.
Tragershen, you can read the latest spoiler for Corbrius as well and react since you are on his watch, please keep it spoilered for the moment:
Watch order:
Nim/Jask
Corbrius/Tragershen
Mihai/Aerys
Anton/Gelik
Aedalis/Sasha


Elven Wizard 5 HPs 27/27 AC 18 FF 14 T 14 CMD 16 Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +4 Init +4 Per +7

Corbrius and GM:
Tragershen sniffs when the creature drops the head. When he addresses the creature, he speaks in a normal volume of voice, not bothering with hushed tones. When our vaunted hunter failed to return with that indicating the head I supposed that you may have been the reason.

I would not say we are opposed to confronting this wood witch. Can you tell us something more about her (I presume it is a her) that we may broach the subject with our peers? For example, where she lives and why it is she poses and threat to you and us alike?


Tragershen & Corbrius:

Rasping as it seems to be looking for the right words, The creature looks like one of your...weaker kind, points to Aerys sleeping form, but it is not what is seems. It wants to make this island its own, I oppose it. The island is mine! I have helped you and yours. Now you do this for me. Yes or no?!?!


Male Human (Varisian) Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim archetype) 5

Mihai grumbles quietly in his sleep, enjoying a vivid dream involving a troupe of Varisian gypsies, a gnome troubadour and a plate of large pickles.


Male Human Magus 4(Bladebound)
Attacks:
Asilande +9(1d6+4/18-20x2), Dagger +6 (1d4+2/19-20x2), Longbw +7 (1d6/20x3)
Spellcasting:
CL 4 +6 melee, +6 ranged, Conc +9
Stats:
Init+3, Perc+2,AC19/14/15 HP 37,Frt+5,Will+4,Ref+4,Spd 30',CMB+5,CMD 19,Str 14, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 10

Tragershen and GM:
Corbius looks at the head as it bounces on the ground unsurprised that the creature has returned.

Corbius tilts his head as he listens to the creatures response to Tragershen's questions.

Curious. You want us to eliminate a threat to your dominance on the island that you have obviously been unable to do yourself. Yet you think that we may be able to eliminate this threat for you? Why?

I am not against dealing with her, but I seem to be unable to understand why you cannot do this yourself. If you are powerful enough to destroy us as you claim then surely she can destroy us as well. What is it you think we can do differently than you?


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

Nestled on a branch of a large tree, Anton sleeps very still. (He learned how when he tired of surprise attacks in the Molthune army.) His stillness belies his mental activity, as he has yet another nightmare about his inability to save Larissia or Nora.


Corbrius & Tragershen:

She has magic and can hide. She knows I am threat and always seems to know when I come for her...and her witch powers are strong.
She wants something...she may seek you out. As group you strong warriors...alone you much weaker. Remember that. You think to much...make decision before I change my mind.
What do you say?

DM Only:

perception Nim 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
perception Anton 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
perception Mihai 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
perception Tragershen 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
perception Corbrius 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
perception Aedalis 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
vs DC 15

Nim, Anton, Mihai:

You awake to voices. As you look around you hear a gutteral voice speak the last spoiler in this post to C & T...you are still a little groggy from just waking up and it sounds like it is coming from above but you are not in a place to get a clear view of the voice. Please wait until either Tragershen or Corbrius responds before doing anything yourself.
Anton, it seems you are outside of the ruin? You can see a shadow of the beast on a rock outcrop above the ruin, in dim light.


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

DM Stephen, Nim, Mihai:
Yes, when the plan seemed to be to sleep in the cellar and he couldn't fix the mechanism, Anton decided to sleep elsewhere. If the plan changed -- or just not enough people agreed to it -- then I didn't notice; regardless, he didn't want to get snuck up on by the Red Mountain Devil.

I assume this means that although Anton still awoke to voices (thanks to his great Perception), he couldn't distinguish what was being said?


Nim, Anton, Mihai:

Sorry I guess I didn't pick up on the fact that you would be in the room below the trap door, so you can't see anything but you did wake up from the voices and heard the last spoilered statement from the creature. Still waiting for Tragershen or Corbrius to respond and the rest of you can act or say something.


Elven Wizard 5 HPs 27/27 AC 18 FF 14 T 14 CMD 16 Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +4 Init +4 Per +7

Corbrius and DM Stephen:
I see no reason to ignore the threat she may pose. After all, you were correct about the cannibals. Alas, I cannot speak on behalf of all here; I do not rule them, nor does any one of us rule over all. I am willing to broach the subject and advocate on behalf of pursuing the witch.


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

DM Stephen, Nim, Mihai:
To be clear, Anton would not have wanted to sleep below the trap door if the mechanism wasn't working right, and I have no idea what the others did.

Also, from PMs there may have been some drama with Nim wondering what happened to Anton, the others start to look around, and then he drops out of a tree and is all "Sorry guys, I'm fine, just don't want to sleep where that *thing* can find me. This is where I'll be tonight, and I promise to communicate better next time."


Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)

Anton:
I don't know if I would call it "drama"... ;)


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

Anton wakes to a guttural voice that he recognizes from the night before, and even his sharp ears can barely make out the words. Turning carefully on his chosen branch, he sees a dimly-lit shadow of the beast on a rock outcrop above the ruin.

Grabbing his backpack and dropping from the tree, Anton races back to the nearby camp as best he can, tired as he is from sleeping in his armor (for once). As he jogs, he hears his erudite elf friend respond, apparently carrying on a civil conversation with the Red Mountain Devil.


Male Human Magus 4(Bladebound)
Attacks:
Asilande +9(1d6+4/18-20x2), Dagger +6 (1d4+2/19-20x2), Longbw +7 (1d6/20x3)
Spellcasting:
CL 4 +6 melee, +6 ranged, Conc +9
Stats:
Init+3, Perc+2,AC19/14/15 HP 37,Frt+5,Will+4,Ref+4,Spd 30',CMB+5,CMD 19,Str 14, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 10

Tragershen and DM:

I agree we can look into dealing with this wood witch if the others agree.


Male Human (Varisian) Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim archetype) 5

The Awakened:
Mihai moves to where he might see the beast that visits them, but does not speak. He listens to what the creature and Corbius have to say.


It is agreed then...you will deal with the wood witch. Good, I will be watching you!...it flies off into the night, everyone who is awake is able to catch a glimpse of this creature
Red Mountain Devil


Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)

Nim rousts the others before approaching those already awake while hastily donning his hide armor and weapons. What now? Why weren't we awakened? What news does the night visitor bring us now?


Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)

Seeing Anton returning from the sleeping in the jungle, Nim remarks, Do you think that wise? I do not think that this devil should find it difficult to pluck you from atop that tree. And we know that it is observing us... so one can only assume he will know when you stray from the group.


Halfling...the other, other white meat.


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

He's too short to be longpig. Halflongpig?

Anton opens his mouth, then closes it again, looking up and away in thought. "Those... are actually very good points." He shrugs, palms up. "It made sense at the time? I guess we should just all stick together as much as possible."


I will shoot up a post by tomorrow on the first route you guys take. I also owe a couple of posts to people on NPC stuff. Aerys has something for Anton as well as Nim has finished his training with Sasha and has earned his ability.
In case you are wondering each castaway has a custom ability to impart on a character if a specific set of circumstances are completed. Yes you are one castaway short...don't worry I have everyone covered.


Male Human (Varisian) Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim archetype) 5

Having caught the tail of the conversation "It would seem that the beast has asked us to kill a witch... under threat of death"


Elven Wizard 5 HPs 27/27 AC 18 FF 14 T 14 CMD 16 Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +4 Init +4 Per +7

That is correct, Mihai. The veils over its threats were rather gauzy. However, I do think we should consider what it has told us. A witch that is a threat to it may be a threat to us. We should consider confronting the witch. Not necessarily violently at first, if at all. But if she can elude that beast and is not at odds with us, then perhaps she can advise us on dealing with it.


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

"Ort said that hunters disappear if they get too close to her home, much like how hunters disappear if the Red Mountain Devil is displeased with them. Maybe she hates strangers. Maybe she just doesn't want to be anyone's dinner. And maybe the chupacabra wants us to eliminate a competing top predator. I will hope for the best, and prepare for the worst."


Male Human (Varisian) Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim archetype) 5

"I would not trust it's words.. nor those of the cannibals. But it would seem our path is plain, we must move towards the witch. Once we meet her we can decide if she is friend or foe..."


Ishirou wanders out from his bed, tired but looking better.

I have been listening for some time and been thinking long on the matter.
If the beast wants the creature dead, we should try to play both sides. Find out what you can about this wood witch as Mihai says. Maybe you kill it, maybe not. But at least this buys us some time while we explore more.
If the wood witch is located near the Cannibals, it may take you a little time to get that far anyways and at least we will have the beast off our backs even though we should stay wary, in case it get impatient.


24th of Lamashan

DM Only:

Encounter chance dawn 1d100 ⇒ 52
Encounter chance noon 1d100 ⇒ 50
Encounter chance dusk 1d100 ⇒ 24
Encounter chance midnight 1d100 ⇒ 70
Disease chance Nim 1d100 ⇒ 81
Disease chance Anton 1d100 ⇒ 7
Disease chance Mihai 1d100 ⇒ 76
Disease chance Tragershen 1d100 ⇒ 64
Disease chance Corbrius 1d100 ⇒ 98
Disease chance Aedalis 1d100 ⇒ 10
Disease chance Aerys 1d100 ⇒ 28
Disease chance Gelik 1d100 ⇒ 23
Disease chance Ishirou 1d100 ⇒ 89
Disease chance Jask 1d100 ⇒ 97
Disease chance Sasha 1d100 ⇒ 86

You leave that morning and take the route that leads you by the wreck. There is some normal jungle life and you deal with the afternoon showers but encounter no dangerous predators nor ruins and return to the camp that evening.


25th of Lamashan

DM Only:

Encounter chance dawn 1d100 ⇒ 34
Encounter chance noon 1d100 ⇒ 27
Encounter chance dusk 1d100 ⇒ 51
Encounter chance midnight 1d100 ⇒ 36
Disease chance Nim 1d100 ⇒ 45
Disease chance Anton 1d100 ⇒ 82
Disease chance Mihai 1d100 ⇒ 5
Disease chance Tragershen 1d100 ⇒ 95
Disease chance Corbrius 1d100 ⇒ 15
Disease chance Aedalis 1d100 ⇒ 2
Disease chance Aerys 1d100 ⇒ 34
Disease chance Gelik 1d100 ⇒ 6
Disease chance Ishirou 1d100 ⇒ 5
Disease chance Jask 1d100 ⇒ 85
Disease chance Sasha 1d100 ⇒ 27

You leave that morning and take the route that leads you to the other side of the island. Again, there is some normal jungle life and you deal with the afternoon showers but encounter no dangerous predators nor ruins and return to the camp that evening.

Mihai & Aedalis:

Your turns to give me a DC 16 Fort save.

Next routes?


Male Human (Varisian) Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim archetype) 5

Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

DM:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

I seem to recall this being a lot more fun on your side of the GM screen :P (the disease inflicting I mean).


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

Sitting by the campfire, Anton pulls out the sketch of the island that he inherited from the Pathfinder that hired him, Larissia Landor. "So if we're about *here* and we've explored around *there*... then it looks like we'll need to spend at least one night away, and we could explore more the longer we took. Maybe two nights, but I don't like leaving the others alone for too long, so soon after the cannibals and the chupacabra."


Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)

Flextime: Discussion about the devil and the witch

Nim spits and remarks in a hushed voice, aware the devil may be watching and listening, I am no assassin! Nor anyone's lackey! I decline to be ordered on some errand by an overgrown flying lizard! If this "witch" opposes both the cannibals and this red devil, I say we find her and help her!

Did the night visitor give you directions on where to find her?

After 2 days of further exploration...

Nim consults the map with Anton and proposes another set of routes. I agree that leaving the others at the mercy of the red devil is not ideal, but I see no other option at this point.

MAP: Proposed Route


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

Anton considers the route and nods thoughtfully. "Yes, I see what you're doing there. We should be fairly familiar with that southerly stretch on the east side by the time we get back, which will help make up some for not really exploring that much new territory. But even so, on the trip after this one, I expect that we will have to stay out two nights to make it worth it."


Elven Wizard 5 HPs 27/27 AC 18 FF 14 T 14 CMD 16 Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +4 Init +4 Per +7

Flex time: Devil/Witch discussion.

Niɱ wrote:
Nim spits and remarks in a hushed voice, aware the devil may be watching and listening, I am no assassin! Nor anyone's lackey! I decline to be ordered on some errand by an overgrown flying lizard! If this "witch" opposes both the cannibals and this red devil, I say we find her and help her!

"Make no mistake; I am not suggesting that we do the devil's bidding. I am merely observing that it was correct about the threat the cannibals posed to us. It is possible, though by no means certain, that this witch is a similar threat as well. Perhaps she is a vicious hag, stalking us as we speak! Perhaps she is a shipwrecked patron of Desna that we should join forces with. But if she is a powerful enough entity that the devil fears her and hates her, it is certainly worth investigating as our time and abilities allow."

Regular time:
Tragershen nods along as Nim proposes a route. Given how unerringly he has lead them so far, he strongly agrees with the route he proposes.


26th of Lamashan

DM Only:

Encounter Dawn 1d100 ⇒ 92
Encounter noon 1d100 ⇒ 8
Encounter Dusk 1d100 ⇒ 17
Encounter Midnight 1d100 ⇒ 83
Disease Nim 1d100 ⇒ 10
Disease Anton 1d100 ⇒ 45
Disease Mihai 1d100 ⇒ 20
Disease Tragershen 1d100 ⇒ 40
Disease Corbrius 1d100 ⇒ 40
Disease Aedalis 1d100 ⇒ 81
Disease Aerys 1d100 ⇒ 46
Disease Gelik 1d100 ⇒ 53
Disease Ishirou 1d100 ⇒ 74
Disease Jask 1d100 ⇒ 53
Disease Sasha 1d100 ⇒ 100
Disease type Aedalis 1d4 ⇒ 1
Disease type Mihai 1d4 ⇒ 3
1=Boot Soup
2=Dysentery
3=Pulsing Puffs
4=Sleeping sickness
Encounter noon type 1d100 ⇒ 16

Aedalis:

You wake this morning and your feet are killing you. You suffer 1d3 ⇒ 1 dex damage and your base movement is reduced by 5.
Go ahead and give me another save, Mihai or Jask could potentially help you so yo will have an additional +4 from them, you have heard of this from the others, it is most likely Boot Soup.

You get ready to leave and Aedalis limps out. He complains about the pain and after a quick checkup by Jask and Mihai you confirm he has contracted Boot Soup.

Assume you still go out for the day? You will cover one less hex due to his reduced movement.


Male Human 5th level Druid
Stats:
Init +1 Perception +11 AC 20 Tch 13 FF 19 HP 50 Fort+6(+7 vs disease) Ref+2 Will+7 Spd 20' CMB +8 CMD 21 Acro-2*Climb+6*Esc Art-2*Spellcraft+5 Stealth-2*Swim +6 ACP -2 (shield)

Flextime with Anton and the map...

That is the plan yes. If we decide to remain out of camp for longer stretches we can wander further afield. Everyone would have to agree to that course of action of course...

Flextime with Tragershen and the witch/devil...

The threat the cannibals posed, and still likely pose to us, was likely the direct result of the devil's own machinations as well. Its only interest was to see the both of us fight. Weakening one group and hopefully destroying the other. The better for it to remain unchallenged for dominance on the island. If this witch is a threat to us, you can bet that the devil had a hand in turning her upon us as well. The devil serves only itself.

Silently to himself, Nim muses upon the night visitor's use of the term "wood" witch...

Morning of the 26th...

Spying Aedalis' limp, Nim re-plots his course, shortening the intended path to account for the slower pace. Cut out hexes D 15.5 and I 13

Although he understands it is the way of the jungle, Nim cannot help but be a little frustrated by the rampant diseases ravaging the group on a daily basis. We keep a clean camp. Drink fresh water and eat enough food to keep us nourished and still this island finds a way to lay us low. Are we weak or is the island strong? He wonders...


The Island is strong...:]

You head south past the wreck of the Bloody Doll. You are resting out the afternoon shower when 4 human skeletons wonder out of the rains towards you.
You dispatch them easily but they seem to have come from directly south of you. Their trail easily tracked heading due south. Do you follow the tracks to their point of origin or continue on your planned path?

You are in hex F15.


Anton:

Retcon, Aerys comes to you before you left on the 24th.
I want you to read this, it is my book I have written. Tell me what you think of it...I hope you will like it. It is still private though, so don't tell any of the other what it is please?


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

Anton eyes the tracks and taps one booted foot, resting the butt of his lucerne hammer on the wet ground. "We're already cutting short our exploration west, due to Aedalis's boot soup. Not blaming you, I've endured several ailments myself since arriving here." He looks up at the abrasive arcanist and nods. "It's this island. I'm just saying, we might as well see where those skeletons came from, and maybe stop another threat before it can come to us. There will always be time to explore westerly later."

Aerys:
Flextime on the 24th: "Of course!" Anton smiles brilliantly. "I'm flattered that you would trust me with this, and I promise to be discreet."


HP 39/30, AC- 11 (15 MA) T- 11 FF- 10 (14MA), CMD- 12, F +6, R +4, W +7, P +7, In +5

Aedalis refused to let the disease get him down and did his best to keep up. Alas, his limp hindered him and Tilsini could be seen nudging his master along when he was being especially slow.

Its a matter of acclimatisation he explained to anyone interested. I have no doubt that the cannibals here no longer suffer from such diseases, or at least do so on a far less regular basis. Perhaps if we end up making this place our home, we too shall become acclimatised.

As the group easily dispatched the four skeletons, Aedalis mused at what their presence could mean.

Hmm... Undead like these are usually animated in nature. Perhaps this witch has a strong grasp of the necromantic arts. Is this the first walking skeleton you have witnessed in your time here?

Requested fort save at +4-

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


Male Halfling (Molthuni) Barbarian 1 Ranger (Trapper) 3

"Skeletons?" Anton looks up and scrunches his face in concentration. "There were some ghouls in a shipwreck... some ghosts in the surf --" Anton looks at Aedalis and Mihai, hand outstretched, palm down, fingers spread. "Don't tell the others about the ghosts; it was their first night here after we rescued them from some giant sea scorpions, and I didn't want to hurt their morale. And... that's all the undead I can recall offhand. Unless you count the muskies."

The short ranger shrugs. "Mostly it's been shocker lizards, giant snakes, monitor lizards, those batbirds -- I mean dimorphodons -- a swarm of bats, a crab the size of a small house... some really ill-tempered goats... things like that." He snaps his fingers. "That reminds me! We once came across a monkey that had been basically torn in half, and there weren't any tracks that we could see. I wonder if it was the chupacabra?"

1,201 to 1,250 of 3,325 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Stephens Serpents Skull Campaign PBP Chapter 1: Smugglers Shiv All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.