Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Sinvel's A Pound of Flesh in Freeport!

Game Master Sinvel Menter


2,051 to 2,091 of 2,091 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>

Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Suny smiles, "A'cause they in't mine, they's uncomfortable," Then she begins to tear some of the fabic into strips, "An' so I can be doin' a better job of tanglin' this lassy up." She finishes her explanation as she does, indeed, set about making sure the aggressive sounding woman is quite secure.

Using "Professions Sailor' to tie with:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

"While I'm goin' about this, why dun't ye a'splain whut's bin goin' on, M'lady?" She asks Lady Kythra.


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle listens for the Lady's answer, still not sure who to believe.

Sense Motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Island Elf(link) Fighter(Unarmed)1/Ninja1/Monk1 | Perc+5 | Init+3 | AC:19,(20Def)T:14,16FF:15,(16Def)(+3Dex,+1dodge,+1Armor,(+2Tonfa)) | HP18/18 | F+4,R+5,W+2(+2VsEnch)

Wishin' every one all'a very bestest fer tha' seasons of tha' greetin's! (^_^)


Suny begins shredding her clothing and binding the woman on the floor. The woman growls, "We were going to kill her and seize her holdings if not for you fools."

Lady Kythra takes a step back from her, seemingly taken aback by the threat against her life. "Gods. Its a good thing you all have arrived. Can a couple of you stay with me in case there are others about and another can get the guards? I'm fearful of being alone if there are more of them about."

GM Rolls:

1d20 ⇒ 12
1d20 ⇒ 17

Karsielle:

Karsielle, you're sure that this Mary Black is not telling you everything, but Lady Kythra seems sincere.


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

The chef replies, "My Lady do you think it's wise to call your guard? Obviously she is not alone and could persuaded your men to betray you for some extra coin." He looks to his companions for any additional input.

Sense Motive:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Sense Motive:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

"Aye, an' as fer callin' on'a local militia, how does we know they in't in on'a plan to boot?" Suny asks, finishing up her knot work on the prisoner. Looking at the captive,

"So...whut were in it fer you, then?"


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

"Mary, tell me more or my friend BF will give you pain enough for you to tell the truth. Why would you kill this lady?" she hisses in Mary's ear.


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

"I guess the Charade is over..." As he says that the guise of the chef slowly dissipates revealing the known killer Bloody Flag scourge of the lands. "Now you must explain why you would spill blood of this creature without my permission?" He says with a dark and brooding tone.

Intimidate:1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32


Upon Bloody Flag's "reveal", Mary Black shrieks with fear. Lady Kythra takes a trembling step back.

Mary Black cries out, "Its her! She's the leader! I just work for her."

You see Lady Kythra cast a spell, she drops a scarf and everything goes black.

Spellcraft DC 17:

Darkness

Initiative:

Lady Kythra 1d20 ⇒ 6
Bloody Flag 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Karsielle 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Suny 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Mishael 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Silas 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Round 1 wrote:


Round 1
Suny, Silas, Bloody Flag, Karsielle, Mishael, Lady Kythra
Entire party is up before Lady Kythra.


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

As the darkness falls, Suny simply attempts to get to the woman and grapple/entangle her so as to slow/limit any further spell casting.

CMB:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Not sure of the distance involved, though...


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Spellcraft 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

"Damn her darkness spell .... " shouts an angry Karsielle, who heads straight forward to the right of the woman she last saw bring the blackness down. As she does she touches Mishael on her way through, giving the fighter luck in the fight ahead.

Std Action: Touch Mishael for a Bit of Luck (Sp): You can touch a willing creature as a standard action, giving it a bit of luck. For the next round, any time the target rolls a d20, he may roll twice and take the more favorable result.
Move Action: walk through the darkness towards the woman's right, taking out her whip as she goes.


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

"HAHAHAHAAHAHA! You believe that darkness is your ally against ME!" He mocks her as he whispers a guttural words of power followed by the squeaking and flapping wings of a swarm of bats. "My shadow hungers for your soul, soon it will be mine, hahahaha."

Casting summon swarm, bats of course since they have blindsense!!


Suny's dive for the woman falls short while Silas curses the sudden blackness and Bloody Flag begins casting his spell. Karsielle reaches out to brush her hand against Mishael...


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Able to see through the darkness and buoyed by Karsielle's spell, Mishael makes her own grab for the woman. "I've got her!"
Grapple #1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Grapple #2 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Desperate to get away, the woman claws at Mishael's face, attempting to pull herself away. The azhari is too strong for her and refuses to let go in spite of the scratches that rake across her cheek.
Break Grapple 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Round 2 wrote:


Round 2
Suny, Silas, Bloody Flag, Karsielle, Mishael, Lady Kythra
Entire party is up before Lady Kythra. Wrap her up!


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Suny again attempts to aid in the quelling of the caster,

CMB:1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 = 15(Possible bonus for her already being entangled?)

"Wish I'd brought me net!" Suny exclaims in the darkness, but her hands find purchase and she clings on tight. Going so far as to almost wrap her lithe, brown, nekkid self around the enemy caster.


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Unable to see through the darkness, Karsielle starts to intone a spell to try and bring light back into the room. Though her magics prove too weak against the powerful magic of the woman. Karsielle moves back, trying to get into the natural light of the room.

Casts light on her dagger ...


Suny manages to grasp the priestess herself, lending another pair of hands (and other body parts) to help hold her down. At the edge of the darkness, Karsielle calls on light. It isn't enough to dispel the black, but helps to brighten things where she stands.


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Suny continues to wriggle and wrap about the nasty seeming woman.

"I got a hold of her!"

CMB:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7(To maintain the grapple.)

"Ooops!" Suny exclaims as fabric rips. "I think somat come loose!"

Suny will attempt to get a hold of the woman again next round.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael tries to take advantage of the grip of herself and Suny and moves to secure the woman more tightly. In spite of the woman's squirming, Mishael manages to pin her against the floor. "Suny, I think I've got her. Can you find my rope? Its right on my belt. I'll try to tie her up."
Maintain Grapple and Attempt to Pin 1d20 + 8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 5 = 16


Suny, you'll lose that grip in round 3, but I'll still allow a move action to retrieve the rope for Mishael (in round 3) if you want to. Will hold to see if BF still wants to bring on the bats!


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Ah...sorry 'bout that DM.

Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 Suny feels around until she gets her hands on the rope Mishael has.

"Um..is rope supposed ta' feel like that?" :P

I has no idea where me hands went. I swear! :P


Had a feeling you'd have some fun with that one Suny :)


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle, unable to see clearly, making out just shadows in the darkness, blinks and says, "Damn blackness of night, call if you want my help!"


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

"Aye! But whut help can ye give? Has ye got a net ta' throw over us? That'd help." Suny replies to her friend's request. Even as she tries her hardest to find the rope to help subdue the woman.

Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

"Yay! Found tha' rope!" Suny exclaims,


Bloody Flag holds onto his spell, waiting to hear if the woman gets away to see if he needs to release his bats. Desperate to get away, Lady Kythra attempts to cast a spell. The words alone begin to freeze Mishael's limbs in place, but a quick tightening of the azhari's grip causes a whimper from the noblewoman and the spell dies on her lips.
Concentration 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 3 = 13 versus DC 20

Round 3 wrote:


Round 3
Suny, Silas, Bloody Flag, Karsielle, Mishael, Lady Kythra
Entire party is up before Lady Kythra. Wrap her up!

Suny loses her grip, but grabs Mishael's rope and hands it to her.

I'll assume everyone else keeps holding their action and see if Mishael is able to secure her.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael grabs the rope from Suny and continuing to hold the woman down, manages the loop the rope around her arms and legs, securing her tightly before stuffing a rag in her mouth. "Thanks Suny. We got her."
1d20 + 8 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 5 = 30


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Suny laughs gleefully at the bad person's predicament, doing her best to help keep said naughty person subdued.

CMB:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

"He-he! I has found some buttons!" >:)

Use the woman's own clothes to bind her! (^_^)

"How long does this black spell last, anywho?" Suny asks conversationally, even as she deftly goes about her business.


She's caught Suny. Spell wears off in 5 minutes. Unless someone wants to do something while its dark, we can assume that we pick it back up when the spell wears off.


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

*Giggles* I am doin' somat while t'is dark. >:)


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Other than getting out of the darkness ...Karsielle is ready to pick up after she can see again.


The darkness gradually fades. Beyond, you see Mishael, Suny, and a somewhat ravished looking Lady Kythra bound and gagged on the floor.


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Suny sits cross-legged besides the now captive lady with her usual expression displayed.

(^_^)

She looks to the maid thence her companions,

"That were fun!" She exclaims, "We should do that kind'a thing more often!" (^_^)

She leans forwards and gently strokes their captive's hair,

"So...you gon'a be friendly an' co-operative? Or does we has ta' get, y'know, not friendlily on yer selfs?"


Lady Kythra glares at Suny and gnashes her teeth against the gag.


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Suny giggles and continues to pat and stroke Kythra. (^_^)

"If that were a 'No'? Then I can think of lots of things ta' be doin' ta' make ye more persuasive..." Suny eyes the bound, captive woman speculatively....

Then her hand begins to wander...


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

"Let us find documents and evidence we can use to wind up this little woman's evil and let justice take its revenge on her and her fellow cultists." says Karsiell, her eyes glistening at the thought of the sting of justice.


You search Lady Kythra and the dayroom. She bears a morning star and a chain shirt. She also bears a wood-carved mask with a glistening ebon face. Its expressionless features are highlighted in silver.

Th only exits from the room are the door where you entered and the door that Lady Kythra was attempting to flee through.


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Suny pats the Lady gently on the head, then begins to scamper about the room peering into everything and generally looking about.

Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Then she skips over to the maid whom they've helped.

"So then? Whut can ye tell us about whut were goin' on?" She asks brightly.

Diplomacy:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle loks at the young woman they rescued, "Are you hurt?" she checks her over. "Yes my dear, please help us help you. Tell us what this woman is up to. If you can help, come to my temple and I will give you healing. We need to have proof against this woman, so we can take her to justice and those she has wronged will receive their revenge.."

Heal 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Diplomacy 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Sense Motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Island Elf(link) Fighter(Unarmed)1/Ninja1/Monk1 | Perc+5 | Init+3 | AC:19,(20Def)T:14,16FF:15,(16Def)(+3Dex,+1dodge,+1Armor,(+2Tonfa)) | HP18/18 | F+4,R+5,W+2(+2VsEnch)

Wishin' every one all'a very bestest. (^_^)

Hopin', I am, that folks is still about an' Life be treatin' 'em okeys. (^_^)


Posting to make sure the dot comes back after site maintenance. (^_^)

2,051 to 2,091 of 2,091 << first < prev | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Sinvel's A Pound of Flesh in Freeport! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.