Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Sinvel's A Pound of Flesh in Freeport!

Game Master Sinvel Menter


351 to 400 of 2,091 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael eyes the patrons flowing into The Honey Pot. "Well, do we break the trend or just send in Flag and Silas?"


Perc:+9,

Suny stands slightly nervously in whatever part of the street every one has gathered.

"Um...that sounds like a good plan. I dun't think I'd be very good at findin' out things in this sort'a place..." She says quietly. She peers around,

"I wun'er if'n they's a back door...?" She puzzles almost to herself.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

"I don't think a back door is going to help the fact that we'd be the only women in there Suny. I have a signal whistle I can give to one of the boys if they're willing to take a crack at this one without us."


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Arriving fashionably late, dressed in her leather clothing and whip at her side, Karsielle smiles as she sees her friends. "Why hi, the honey arrives. We ready to enter the pot." She listens to the reports by BF and the girls before her brow furrows, "I guess this is up to the boys, unless we can gain entrance somehow undetected? Though, Topaz must have entered at sometime, the doorman might know. Let the boys enter before any one of us approaches the guard. I like the whistle idea Mischael. Well boys I guess its up to you."


Perc:+9,

Suny nods in agreement with Karsielle and Mishael.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael reaches for a leather thong around her neck and draws a silver whistle from under her tunic. She removes it from her neck and passes it to Flag and Silas with a grin, "Whistle if you need us boys."


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

"Were at your service." Bloody gives a little bow, "Since your scared to enter and no need for a whistle ma'am we got magic." He says a demonic sounding words, Mishael and Silas can whisper and hear each other.

Spellcraft DC-10:
Casted Message on the three of us.

"Though I believe a room full men, would answer three lovely ladies questions over ours. But we can do this the hard way." He says while cracking his knuckles, and finishes with a dark laugh.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

"Nice trick, but did you consider that perhaps it's just time you boys started carrying your weight? After all, I got the goods at The Black Rose and then we three girls saved your bad butt from your ole buds outside while Silas was still mooning over Karsielle's date. Then, Karsielle comes up big at The House of Serenity in more than one way. Yep, time for the boys to show your stuff, but scream like little girls if you need us" she laughs.


Perc:+9,

Suny does grin at the banter, giving Silas and Kazmir a 'Good luck' hug before they go.

"Well, I fer one know m' limitations an' this place looks t' be on'a t'other side of 'em at th' very moment." She says truthfully.


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle tosses her hair from side to side, laughs before looking to Mischael and saying "Sister, I've always enjoyed it when the man screams." Her head tosses back as her right hand playfully caresses her whip and she laughs some more.


Flag and Silas approach the entrance to The Honey Pot. As they get closer and attempt to open the door, the doorman barks "Aye. Haven`t seen ye two before. Ye best nay start anythin' inside. This be a place o' pleasure. Leave any bad attitudes here at th' door. One sil'er each t' enter."

A large tanned arm covered in tattoos holds an open hand, waiting for the coins.


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

Silas reddens, somewhat embarrassed by Mishael's remarks. "She was a good looking lady, alright? Besides, I've been trying. It seems like I haven't been quite up to the task lately. I'll do better, I promise."

Silas flips his coin into the man's hand, and presses forward. "Come Flag. We've business that simply can't wait a moment longer."


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

Flag follows Silas and gives the bouncer a silver. The leans to him and whispers but only Mishael can hear from message spell, "Feel free to enjoy my women, no charge to you today IF you know anything about a Capt. Montrose and a women that was with him?" He nods to the women, and then adds in. "Just don't be rough they're my delicate flowers." He finishes a poessive voice. If the man isn't intrested he'll move along to the pot of honey.

Bluff:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Intimidate(for the just don't rough part.):1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21


Perc:+9,

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Suny natters away chirpily to Karsielle and Mishael.


Kazmir "Bloody Flag" Voltiss wrote:
"Feel free to enjoy my women, no charge to you today IF you know anything about a Capt. Montrose and a women that was with him?" He nods to the women, and then adds in. "Just don't be rough they're my delicate flowers."

"Hmmph!!" the large bald man snorts as he pushes Bloody away from the door and back into the alley. "Seems like ye didna hear what I spake! Nay troublemakers!" he says as he throws Bloody's silver coin at his feet in the dirt. "Get on then!"

Looks like Silas will have to go this one on his own.

Inside, Silas is hit with a thick wave of smoke that is enough to make him slightly dizzy. The room is very dark but through the haze he can see a bar lit with a few candles. A skinny man with very dark skin and arms covered in gold bracelets works the bar. He sets a hookah on the bar top and then places a small object in a cloth bag next to it, his bracelets clanking against each other as he does so. A customer sets down some coins on the bar and takes the kit away down a dark hallway.


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle frowns as she sees BF's silver thrown to the ground and Silas enters alone.

She speaks in hushed tones to Mishael and Sunny, "Perhaps we should ensure Flag can enter, its not fair on Silas to be alone, without someone to aid his discoveries. Do you think we might use our charms to encourage the guard?" But before you can reply, she starts to pray and call down magic of Calistra.

Cast Charm Person on the guard, DC=15, includes +1 for charming trait. If successful, duration 3 hours.


Perc:+9,

Suny peers over to where Karsielle points out Flag seems to be making a scene. She bits her bottom lip nervously,

"Well, we did say fer th' feller's t' be fixin' this one, din't we?" She asks, looking concerned with Flag's possible fate.

"Maybe we shoud be tryin' t' see if'n there's anuther way in an' out'a th' place? Y'know? Fer things th' operators o' th' place don't want t'other people's knowin'?" She suggests.


Karsielle wrote:
Cast Charm Person on the guard, DC=15, includes +1 for charming trait. If successful, duration 3 hours.

Karsielle, you won't know if your charm was successful or not until you interact with the door man somehow.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael chuckles softly. "Oh Suny, you have no idea...it serves him right. But I'm glad Karsielle is going to try to help Silas."


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

Whoops pushed it a little bit to far hehe.

Not noticing Karsielle's casting, he whispers a little a few demonic sounding phrases and looks back at the man, "You sure you want to turn me away."

Casting Charm person as well, DC:14 for me.


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle walks across to the guard on the door, "Excuse me kind sir, but I see there is a silver coin on the floor, would you mind picking it up for me, I don't want get any more dirty than I have to." She watches the man, looking to see if the spell took, or if he resisted her charms.

If he picks up the coin, Karsielle will continue, if not she will believe the spell to be resisted.

She looks at the man once more, a smile across her face, offering him a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, sorry what did you say your name was?"...."Well, I know you are doing a grand job here keeping out the riff-raff, but my friend here." Putting her arm around Flag, "he means no harm, he won't be any trouble, its just he's just looking for a friend of mine, would you be so kind as to let him enter. I would say you could go in with him, but I'm sure your employers wouldn't be so kindly to you for deserting your post. So just for me, can you let him in?" Her eyes look up to the guards face, in them a pleading helplessness of a woman in need.


The menacing look fades from the large man's eyes as he listens to Karsielle and walks over to where the coin lays in the dirt and picks it up.

"Faruul." he answers to the question about his name. He then looks at Bloody and his head tilts to the side. "He may enter." he responds as he opens the door for Bloody.


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

Bloody gives Karsielle a wink and mouths "I'll play nice." As he enters the haze of the bar, Bloody catches up with Silas and whispers, "Where do you want to start? Finding people alive was never a strong suit of mine." Just going to wait a moment and scan around the room just seeing if anything sticks out.

Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


Bloody scans the room but isn't able to see much. The room is very dark with only a few candles lit here and there. He sees a hallway that leads into the dark and, other than the bar that Silas also saw, the rest of the room is outlined with small booths consisting of nothing more than a thin sheet of wood and drapes with pillows on the ground. He can barely see into one that is close to him and is able to make out someone laying on the floor on top of a few pillows.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

"Well, Flag seems to be back on his feet...heh. They're in the main room looking around."


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle watches as her friend enters the 'Honey Pot', but there are questions still to be answered. "Faruul my friend, I notice that no women seem to enter, is there another entrance for them? I'm sure you would like to keep a ladies company more?" So surely you'd tell me where my female friends may enter without disturbing the men inside? She adjusts her clothing, rubbing up against the guard as she does. Her sultry voice apologises, yet her eyes twinkle at the man as she speaks.


Perc:+9,

Suny nods at her friend's comments, keeping an eye upon the traffic passing by on the street as she does so.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

Silas shrugs as Flag speaks, unsure of where to begin. "It's been a while since I've been through places like this, but I'm sure we wont have too much trouble."

Silas peers about the room, then decides to make his way to the bar. Waving down the bartender he asks "Who's got the best ear to the ground in here? I'm looking for a man and he doesn't have much time left."


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

While Silas is busy talking to the bartender, Bloody will sneak over and peer into the booths trying to find one that looks semi-aware.

Stealth:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
Perception:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Karsielle wrote:
"Faruul my friend, I notice that no women seem to enter, is there another entrance for them? I'm sure you would like to keep a ladies company more?"

Faruul begins to fawn over Karsielle as she does her suggestive questioning. His hands tremble and one of them almost grabs a piece of Karsielle in an inappropriate location, but he backs off at the last moment.

"I...uh. Well me lady, we jus' dasn't be havin' too many lasses comin' in here. They be welcome, o' course."

Silas wrote:
"Who's got the best ear to the ground in here? I'm looking for a man and he doesn't have much time left."

Silas diplomacy: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11

The man at the bar, looks up at Silas "Well that would describe half of them men in here. What would you like to order?"

Bloody peeks into a few booths and finds one with a man sitting upright with a solemn look on his face. A fresh water pipe in front of him, the man is sitting with his hands by his side and looks up at Bloody. "Yes, may I help ye?"


Perc:+9,

Suny grins and whispers to Mishael,

"Karsielle do seem t' be makin' friends easy, dunt she?" (^_~)


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

Bloody whispers a demonic sounding chant:
Casting Charm person that looks up at me, Will save DC:14

"Possibly thats if you want earn money for giving me the right answers." Bloody moves into the room and stays standing over the man waiting for his answer. "The information I seek is of a man that used to come in here, he stands between 6 to 7 feet tall and weighs around 300lbs. He's got a big bushey beard and usually dressed in red finery with two hoop earrings. Lately he may of came in with or looking for a local whore. Seeing that women are not usually here she might of stuck out. Any information that leads me to him, will be rewarded only if it leads me to him, but it will be a great reward. What do you say friend?"

Diplomacy:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle looks with angry flashing eyes as the man's hand waverers in front of her. "Don't get to forward my dear, rewards are only there for those who deserve them. Will you be one who would deserve such." She turns her back on the big brute, takes one step away before turning. The sweetness back in her voice, "Of course you have an eye for the ladies tell me, a friend of mine a beautiful woman who went by the name Topaz, does that ring any bells in you memory. If you know of her, then tell me all. Perhaps a small reward would be yours." Her eyes flash dangerously as she talks about the reward.

Karsielle arms and finger waves towards her two girl friends, calling them over.

Karsielle will describe Montey and ask after him, after eliciting any information about Topaz. She will also be asking after any other 'friends' Topaz may have brought here, if he identifies her.


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

"Standard rotgut will do me fine. I'm looking for a ship's captain, name of Montrose. Know anybody who's had dealings with a man of that name? He's a big man, likes to dress in red. Favors hoops in his ears."

Diplomacy:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Thanks for fixing my mistake DM Sinvel. I'm pretty sure that I've only got the current -1, though, unless these guys are aware of my Heinous Crime.


Perc:+9,

Seeing Karsielle wave Suny skips over to her and smiles at the fellow who has her interest.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael joins Karsielle and Suny by the guard. "Sounds like Flag is working the room...nicely for Flag," she says with a grin.


Kazmir "Bloody Flag" Voltiss wrote:
"Any information that leads me to him, will be rewarded only if it leads me to him, but it will be a great reward. What do you say friend?"

The man looks up, steely-eyed. "This be th' first time I`ve erebeen in this place, so I think I be th' wrong swabbie t' ask. I be jus' came in here t' drown me sorrows fella." he says, then looks back down and continues to stare at the smoking device on his table. "I ain`t used these things before. Ye`re more than welcome t' join me, but I ain`t much company at th' moment."

Karsielle wrote:
"Of course you have an eye for the ladies tell me, a friend of mine a beautiful woman who went by the name Topaz, does that ring any bells in you memory. If you know of her, then tell me all. Perhaps a small reward would be yours."

Faruul shows a look of shame and then brightens when he hears Karsielle's inquiry. "Well, I`ve seen a man an' lass like that here a wee tides ago. We dasn't get too many ladies here. I think th' lass' name could ben Topaz but I be nay sure. Anyway, she started t' come here pretty often, an' then a man like ye described came on tide an' carried th' lass' ou' o' th' lass' an' she wasn`t too happy about 't." he says with big eyes, excited that he may have done well.

Silas wrote:
"Standard rotgut will do me fine. I'm looking for a ship's captain, name of Montrose. Know anybody who's had dealings with a man of that name? He's a big man, likes to dress in red. Favors hoops in his ears."

"Well, all we have is rotgut. One type of rum it is, we ain't known for our drink as you can tell." the man behind the bar says as he waves his hand, bracelets clinking, behind him showing Silas the various drug paraphernalia. [b]"Hmmm, I may know of you spake." he says with a wide smile, showing a few gold teeth.


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle smiles at the big man's answer, "Then a small reward is what you shall get, though if you could help us find them, who knows...." her words peter out like a end of a breath, floating away on the wind. She holds he hands out, pulling his head towards hers, giving him a tender kiss on the cheek, then the other, before pushing him away. "A small reward for a little information seems fair. Though if we were to try and find this man, where would that be do you think? Can you find out for me? But before you do anything that might trouble you, hear what my sisters have to say. Girls I'm sure he'll answer your questions, should you have any?"


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

Bloody smacks his forehead with frustration, and thinks to himself Of course I had to waste a spell on a guy that's not a regular.
Bloody crouches down like a predator ready to pounce on its prey, "So whats your name swabbie, and what made you come here?"

Diplomacy:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23


Kazmir "Bloody Flag" Voltiss wrote:
"So whats your name swabbie, and what made you come here?"

"My mates call me Topper. I came here t' escape, maybe get some peace fer a night. Me boy, Estimo, well...he be like me lad. I got th' lad's ou' o' th' streets an' trained th' lad's t' be a damn good jack like myself. He be a good kid. But on our last trip he slipped while carryin' a load an' fell into th' water. An', jus' like 't had been waitin' fer th' lad's, a gigantic shark, bigger than I`ve ereseen, ate th' lad's up in one bite. Like he be a wee piece o' chum!" the sailor says and begins to sob. "I saw 't wi' me own eye, an' now I canna get 't ou' o' me head!"

"Say matey, do ye know how t' work this thin'?" he says, pointing at the hookah. "I ain`t done 't before. I`ll share wi' ye if ye`d start 't up fer me."


Karsielle wrote:
"Then a small reward is what you shall get, though if you could help us find them, who knows...."

Faruul is awestruck after Karsielle's reward. He begins to mutter "But I only saw th' lad's escortin' th' lady out...uh..."


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael steps up next to Faruul and Karsielle, "Faruul, by any chance did you hear where the man was taking Topaz?"


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

Bloody had done some bodyguard work for a few merchant's that used hookahs, so he lites it for the man and when he is offered some he raises his hand and refuses. "I don't need that, if you find anything about those two I described leave a message here for me and I'll make sure your rewarded." With that Bloody stalks out of the booth and heads towards the hallway to see if he can find someone of worth.

Stealth:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Sorry guys, I'm not feeling too well today. Hope to post tomorrow.


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

Copy that sir, hope you feel better tomorrow.


OK, feeling better! Lets get on with this thing!

Mishael wrote:
"Faruul, by any chance did you hear where the man was taking Topaz?"

Faruul stops for a few moments to recall the events of that night. "I think he said he was taking her home, but I can't be certain." With that he looks to Karsielle for her approval.

Meanwhile, Bloody takes leave of one booth and peeks in to a few others. All of the patrons he finds in them look as though they are not able to speak or hear coherently, as they have ingested too impairing substances.


Perc:+9,

Suny also watches folks. Farull for his intentions, Karsielle for her responses, the street in general for passers by and their actions/reactions to three woman hanging around the den.

Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Glad you're feeling better Master Dm Sir. =)


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsiellle smiles approvingly to Faruul, "You are doing well, we just need you to remember, what did you say the man looked like? Did he have a name? Was he taller than the girl or shorter? Fat or thin?" As she wills him to picture the night he saw them leave.


Suny notices that Faruul's attention from Karsielle only happens when someone attempts to enter The Honey Pot. His demeanor changes into a hardened door man again while dealing with the new costumer, and then returns to adoring Karsielle as soon as they enter the door.

Faruul answers Karsielle by describing the man you know as Captain Montrose.


Island Elf(link) Fighter(Unarmed)1/Ninja1/Monk1 | Perc+5 | Init+3 | AC:19,(20Def)T:14,16FF:15,(16Def)(+3Dex,+1dodge,+1Armor,(+2Tonfa)) | HP18/18 | F+4,R+5,W+2(+2VsEnch)

Sunny nods, listening to Faruul's description and confirming the man's details. She perks up with interest when Faruul explains which way he say their quarry leave, or his guess as to where they might have gone.

351 to 400 of 2,091 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Sinvel's A Pound of Flesh in Freeport! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.