Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Sinvel's A Pound of Flesh in Freeport!

Game Master Sinvel Menter


201 to 250 of 2,086 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

"I think we should go in as both, that way we can figure out if they will approach better one or the other." Bloody Flag suggests. He looks to his group and says, "How do you want to split up?"


Let me know where you would like to go to clean up. Several of you are renting rooms on a weekly basis at places that would facilitate this. At this time of night, it would be hard to find a clothing store open to buy anything.


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

Suddenly, Silas bursts out of the establishment, sword and dagger drawn. He looks around rather confusedly, and puts away his weapons. "I thought I heard some fighting going on out here. Where did you all go?"


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael chuckles and shakes her head, "Silas, I sure hope you've got a date with that bartender later because you just missed a few nasty moments with some men stalking Flag here."

She brushes herself off, "Anyway, Suny and I got leads to the same place, but we have to get cleaned up first. I'm headed home to the Eastern District. What say we meet up at The House of Serenity tomorrow at noon. Unless you all want to press on tonight?"


Perc:+9,

Suny grins at Silvas' dashing entrance. (^_^) Skipping over and giving her companion a friendly hug.

"Aye, Mishael's got th' gist of it. I'm all fer usin' th' morn fer gettin' things t'gether an' then meetin' at said establishment." She smiles at Silas.

"So....have ye got some where's t' be layin' yer head fer t'night...?"" She asks quietly. "I be more'n happy t' make sure ye din't get left out...." (^_~)


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

Silas chuckles, shaking his head. "I think that bartender there would prefer someone like Karsielle's company rather than me. In any case, I think that hitting the House during the day would be fine. It'll give me a little time to dig up something nicer than this ratty old navy coat anyway. As for you, my dear lass, I do have a room in a Docks tavern, though I certainly wouldn't mind company. Too many days without it will leave a man mad, I hear." Silas winks at the young elf woman.


Silas, Mishael, and Suny suggest investigating the House of Serenity tomorrow after a night of sleep and some time to find some nicer clothing. Unless Karsielle or Bloddy disagree we can go this route. Unless you have some nice clothing in your inventory already you will probably need to buy something in the morning.

Its around 9:30 PM on an Oathday (Thursday) night. There is plenty of recreation (and trouble) available in the city at this time of night. Just let me know what any of you feel like doing!


Perc:+9,

Suny laughs along with Silas as she happily walks over and throws an arm around his waist.

"Well then! That settles some things fer th' evein'." She gives a knowing wink to Mishael and Karsielle. "Lets be inspectin' yer establishment, hey?" She says to Silas, happy to walk 'home' with him. (^_~)

Aye, on the morrow, buying suitable clothes seems to be the call. Then we meet up at The House of Serenity. Also, Suny is happy to help pay the way with the new duds. (^_^) As fer trouble an' entertainment, in't that whut Silas jus' done an' offered Suny? (^_~)


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

"Thats fine...do we have any other locations that don't require finery?" He suggests.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

"Well, in addition to the House of Serenity, the other locations Pepper mentioned were The Last Resort and the Salon du Masque. From what I know, those would probably require finery too. Assuming I'm not already forgetting leads maybe we should have you go knock off a few rich folks so we can "borrow" their clothes while we wait for Suny and Silas to satisfy their...urges."


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

Silas smiles as the elf grabs him. "It's not the best place, but privacy can certainly be assured." He says to the rest of the group, "Perhaps you two should find a place to go and rest! We'll need some well rested eyes tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure it won't be me."


Perc:+9,

Suny looks at Mishael innocently,

"I dun't have any 'urges'..." Then she giggles, "But I'm sure I c'n find some, if'n ye needs be..." She grins impishly. (^_^)

"As fer 'knockin' things off? I already es'plained I is happy t' shout m'freinds th' shiny fer yer fittin' duds." She reminds her companions.

So, off to bed and rolling into the new day? (^_~)


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

"Very well, I will meet you all at the brothel at noon." Bloody replies and will start to leave unless someone else brings something up or wants to talk further.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

"See ya tomorrow folks," calls Mishael as she heads off toward home in the Eastern District.

While returning home, Mishael looks for a source that might know a shop that could be "convinced" to reopen tonight for some fine clothes. Otherwise, she'll try again in the morning.

Diplomacy check 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


Mishael isn't able to find a shop owner to open up for a special late night customer. No one she meets know where any of the shop owners live, which is what would be required to talk them into opening.

Tirwin's Fine Clothing in The Old City opens at 8 in the morning if anyone wants to take Suny up on her offer to get some nice clothing. Also, only those who plan on going into the brothel need to get anything if any of you don't feel like getting new clothes.


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle returns at midnight to meet with Scarlet for some recreation. She describes the man they are looking for and asks her to look out for him.

She returns washed and refreshed in the morning, to join Suny shopping, "Whatever clothes there are, I can always shop. Girls together and just some robes to try, nice."


Karsielle:
A wide smile shows on Scarlet's face when she spots you waiting on her to get off from work. She invites you back to her place, a humble but nicely decorated apartment in the Old City.

After sharing some of her private stash of exotic rum, things run their course. Afterwards, perhaps trusting you a little more after sharing an intimate night, she tells you more about Montrose.

"I'm not sure if you know her or not, or if you are after her for some sort of revenge, but the man you describe would come in with one and sometimes two girls. One of them was always with him though, her name it Topaz."

"Since you seem not to know of The House of Serenity and his dealings there, I trust you to bring her no harm. You don't seem like the jealous type to me, but I would not feel good about giving you a tip that led to someone getting hurt. I think her real name is Diane."


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Also not about to pass up the chance to shop, Mishael joins the rest at Tirwin's in the morning, cleaned up and wearing her best current clothes.


Perc:+9,

Suny will start the day's trip just wearing her shirt and 'skirt'.

Looking forwards to the evenin's 'entertainment' (^_~)


The three women meet in the morning at Tirwin's. The shop is located in one of the older buildings in the Old City but is by no means in need of repair. Its architectural design is of a rare beauty in the port city and the wares for sale inside are no less grand.

A waft of perfumed air greets visitors as soon as they open the door and several impeccably dressed servants greet each who enter. Suny gets the sense that her helper is possibly a little put off by the amount of skin the elf has on display this day.

"Madam, we have several styles here at Tirwin's. The further back you go" the lady says as she wafts her hand up in the air from the front of the store near the entrance slowly to the rear "the more risqué we have to offer, but no less fine quality."

Indeed, it is evident that Tirwin's has most every style to be desired. The more conservative and formal styles towards the front all the way back to a small corner in the back containing outfits that amount to nothing more than small pieces of strategically placed strips of leather. Oddly, she doesn't gesture to one side of the shop which contains some bejeweled items of clothing.

The prices of clothing here in this shop go from slightly expensive to truly appalling, but the quality is second to none with every piece offered for sale imported from exotic locations. If you would like to buy something, describe to me what you find and roll a diplomacy to see the price.


Perc:+9,

Suny grins at the woman helping her and begins to peruse the items. Seeming randomly moving from one place to another about the shop.

Mainly, Suny will be keeping a close watch on what Mishael and Karsielle choose and decide upon. (^_~)


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael browses some of the more conservative choices. No. No. No.

She works herself a little further back, occasionally picking something up briefly, then setting it back. A flash of red-orange and black catches her eye. She pointedly ignores it for a while picking her way through a variety of outfits.

After what seems like an hour, Mishael picks about five outfits, including the black which turns out to be a tasteful black blouse trimmed with red-orange embroidery that perfectly compliments her eyes and hair.

She turns to the assistant, "Changing room?"


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle, strides purposefully past the more conservatively styled garments, naturally drawn to the yellow and black combinations. She finds an outfit of yellow and black, twisting chiffon falls from a the fake silver coins of a tiara around her body. A plain black veil covers her nose and mouth, which lets though just enough light to make out the red luscious lips hidden away. She wears a bolero top in yellow, with silver threads intertwined making a spiral design. Her bare midrift shows a muscular yet attractively slim stomach and hips. Clinging to her hips are black chiffon trousers, with the same silver pattern woven into the fine material.

She looks in the mirror at her shapely body, in this new outfit, a smile breaks out on her face. "Perhaps this, how much? It may just do for tonight?" As the assistant goes to give her a price, she winks at Suny and Mishael. "Well?"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


Perc:+9,

Suny nods at her companion's choices,

"Aye, those styles truly show the scale at which you both plan t' misbehave." (^_~)


Mishael's helper carries her choices for her and escorts her to the back corner opposite of the more risque clothes. There they both enter one of six small rooms as the helper assists her in getting undressed and dressed again in each outfit, giving nodding approvals for each one.

"That fine piece is imported from Katapesh, made of the finest fabrics as you can see." Karsielle's assistant says. "That will be 32 gold."


Perc:+9,

Suny moves erratically, looking at the various pants -to the hangers wherein there are a multitude of shirts -to the presentation of shoes -then to the various skirts -then over to peruse the selection of hats.

Upon hearing the serving wench chatting to Karsielle, Suny just nods as she regards both the clothing and her companion, looking them up and down. With a slight tilt of her head,

"Aye, that do seem a fair amount." Suny muses, even as she turns and skips back over and looks through another random seeming rack of clothing. Her fabric skirt swishing against her bare, brown legs.

Through out all this time, it would appear that the gum-nut brown Elf has been comparing the subtle differences in the textures of the various fabrics and materials, seeming more interested in the way the various cloths and linens will feel against her skin.


While changing into one of the outfits that she has brought into the changing room, Mishael notices a thin wooden rod in the jacket pocket of the servant she has helping her. It looks as though the woman is armed with at least one wand.

"Well," she says to Mishael, "Shall I box all of these up for you?"


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

Silas rolls out of bed later the next morning to find Suny already gone. "Not the type to stick around, I see. Well, let's worry more about finding a better coat. I can't imagine it'll be hard around here."

Ln: local to find a decent men's tailor around here:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

DM Sinvel:
Bloody Flag will go to the meeting place early and stay hidden. When he see's the women of his group arrive, he will disguise himself as a blonde haired elven captain dressed in a nice teal suit looking of high quality. He will make himself noticed to him and hover around them til they acknowledge him. He will then introduce himself as Capt. Kip Drago, of the ship named Lucky scallop. Tell them that he owes the mysterious fellow called Bloody Flag a favor, and will offer to help the group since its not Bloody's kind of enviroment.

Stealth(Hide):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Performance(acting):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Disguise:1d20 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 20 = 27
Bluff:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Caught up in her excitement, Karsielle smiles at the assistant and hands over the money. Beaming smiles at her purchase, she watches Suny as she skirts around, feeling the materials. Turning back to Mishael, waiting to see her try her clothes on.


Perc:+9,

I am also happy to leave the character with a simple "Suny buys stuff". I don't want to bog the game down. If this bit is dragging on, feel free to just throw anything on Suny and move on with the dialogue/adventure etc. (^_^)


Silas hears about Tirwin's, many say it is the best clothier as well as the best tailor in town. One old man who doesn't seem so well off tells Silas of a more reasonable place simply named Stewart's which is just beyond the gate of the Old City in the Eastern District.

Karsielle, Suny has offered to buy the clothes for you and Mishael today if you want to take her up on it.

While Suny and Karsielle look over some of Mishael's selections, they notice another shopper. A blonde haired elven captain who is dressed in a nice teal suit looking of high quality is browsing near the three girls.

Mishael and Karsielle:
The blonde woman looks familiar so you look more closely at her and realize that it is not a woman but a man, and not just any man. The lady is Bloody in disguise.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael tries each outfit out in sequence, saving the black for last. With each change, she swings back outside each booth, asking for Karsielle and Suny's thoughts.

With the final outfit modeled, she swings back outside to speak with the assistant.

"They are all lovely, how much for these three?" she asks holding up a long white dress, a matching cobalt blue blouse and long skirt, and the black outfit.

Diplomacy check 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

She sees the elven captain watching, "Why hello. What do you think sir? Shall I get all three?"


"Those are very nice" the helper says to Mishael, "Let me see, the white dress is 35 gold, the blouse and skirt would be about 34, and this black outfit would be 28. But if you buy all three together I can give them to you for 90 gold even."


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael smiles at the assistant, "Excellent, I'll take all three. I'm going to change into the black and will get the other two wrapped."

She hands the assistant the white dress and the blue blouse and skirt and takes the black outfit back to change.

Moments later, she emerges with her clothes and armor in hand and takes them to where the assistant is wrapping things.

"Can you please wrap these things up for me as well"

While the assistant is wrapping things up, she looks around the shop for a nice-looking bag that would hold all three packages or at least the one with her current duds.


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle looks to find some shoes and bracelets to match her new outfit. She notices a strange looking woman.

Mishael:

"It can't be surely, that woman...or man, I mean Black Tom?? This is not going well, I mean I've serviced men who have special requirements, but this is a dress shop. You have knowledge of him, surely this is not right?"


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

Though Silas certainly has no compunctions about wearing fine clothes, he would rather simply find a replacement coat than an entire wardrobe. He makes his way to Stewart's and enters the establishment. Finding an employee, he asks the man, "Do you have something a little more...um...well-kept for the sailor looking to impress at an upscale establishment? This coat, as you can see, is simply to tattered to even enter the place."


Perc:+9,

Suny continues to flit about the shop, poking, stroking and fondling the items.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

She glances at the latest arrival, but seems far more entranced with the fabrics hanging around her. (^_^)

"So...whut one's d'ye recon would be th' done thing t'be wearin' fer th' t'do?" She asks Karsielle and Mishael for their opinion.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael leans into Karsielle and whispers,

Karsielle:

"Do you mean Flag? What do you think he's up to? Think we should have some fun with him since he probably doesn't know we recognize him."

Hearing Suny, she looks over to where she's looking and laughing lightly calls, "Further back Suny, definitely more your style."


Perc:+9,

At Mishael's encouragement, Suny works her way towards the 'back' of the store...though still seeming unsure of what to pick out...


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

At Mishaels's words, Karsielle smiles a wicked smile, winking conspiratorially to her. In her slky smooth voice she whispers into her new found friends ear.

Mishael:

"So what do you have in mind? I'm with you on this."

She giggles.


The store assistant at Stewart's come over to Silas and helps him remove his coat, then studies the clothing he wears underneath. "Hmmmm...I believe this coat would do wonders for your ensemble." he says as he walks over to a shelf and hands Silas a fine looking coat decorated with thin stripes.

Silas looks at it and is able to see that it is indeed of fine quality and matches his shirt quite well. Inside of it he can see several pockets for accessing items. The store clerk also shows him a hidden compartment built into the left sleeve.

"A fine piece, sir, for only 19 gold."

I trust you all to subtract the gold from your inventory for whatever goods/food/drinks you purchase.


Perc:+9,

So far I think I'm down 90? There's possibly a 50 odd as well in there...?

Suny sighs, grabs the shop attendant and leans in whispering into the woman's ear while jabbing a finger at random seeming places around the shop.

DM Sinvel:
So, I was basically thinking some yellow to orange silks in a nice skirt type thing for the lower half. Maybe sandals. Not sure to wear 'On top' as it were. A Halter type affair os silk? Something to quickly get Suny over and done with and every one moving on. (^_~)


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Karsielle:

Mishael whispers back to Karsielle, "Well, I didn't have anything in mind yet, but clearly he's trying to disguise himself, albeit not very well. I think we should play along for now and see what's he's up to."


"Suny" wrote:
So far I think I'm down 90? There's possibly a 50 odd as well in there...?

Karsielle & Mishael: Suny offered to buy your clothes today. Make sure that you are all on the same page so the gold cost is done correctly between the three of you. Mishael, maybe Suny can get one outfit for you and you can get the other two?

Suny is able to find an outfit that doesn't cover too much skin and in the colors she desires for 28 gold.

Here is what I suggest, Suny will buy you each one outfit out of the kindness in her heart and willingness to bring the group closer together. Mishael finds a few other ones that she would like to have also. The clerk gives you a generous discount for buying them all together, so Suny pays 90 gold for three outfits (one for each of you) and Mishael pays 45 gold for her two additional ones. Does that sound good? If so I think we can move on.


Perc:+9,

*Bows and nods* Aye, sounds super t' me! I be happy t' go with it. (^_^)


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

Dm Sinvel:
Sorry a little bit of a busy weekend.

Was going to the meeting point outside the brothel I thought but I will go with it since you been nice about this method. Sir Captain Kip Drago will answer back to Mishael with a wink, "Madam you'll look stunning wearing any or none of those outfits." As he finishes he realizes he hasn't introduced himself(at least these are the acting points.) "Forgiveness my lovely lady I haven't introduced myself, I am Sir Captain Kip Drago of the Lucky Scallop. I believe the activates I was involved with last night could throw any man’s manners off this morning." As he introduces himself he will bow and a roguish smile. "And your name Miss?"

Perform(Acting):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Bluff:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Sense Motive (to gauge there reactions to my disguise): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Bloody:
OK, I screwed that one up. For some reason I thought you wanted to interact with the ladies while they were shopping. Let's just forget about that and I'll put you at the meeting place in your disguise.

Karsielle and Mishael:
Forget what I said about spotting Bloody in a disguise at the shop.

The women all get into their new clothes and meet the others near the House of Serenity. They must be a little early because don't see Bloody or Silas there, only a regal looking elf with blonde hair who looks like a captain of some sort. He is also loitering near the establishment.

Karsielle and Mishael:
NOW you see Bloody in disguise. And NOT dress like a woman...my bad.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

As Suny prepares to pay the shopkeeper, Mishael reaches into her purse and pats Suny's arm.

"Suny, your offer is very generous, but I find I get carried away a bit when I get in a decent shop. There's no need for you to pay for my outfit. And, most especially all three."

Mishael pays the woman for her outfits with another 10 for the patience and assistance.

We walk together to the meeting place, all aglow with the joy of a good shopping trip, but preparing for possible trouble as we near the House of Serenity.

Arriving at the spot, she peers at the elf and giggles and whispers to Karsielle,

Karsielle:

"Do my eyes deceive me or is that our friend Flag?"


Perc:+9,

Suny laughs at Mishael's good nature'd pat.

"Aye, t'is nuthin'." She assures her friends, though Suny does respect the other woman's wishes.

As the trio (UM, have I noticed anything/one else?) Suny takes in the sounds and sights of the city as they walk along to their pre-arraigned meeting place.

"I wunder where Silas' went an' got his-self too...." Suny muses, even standing on tip-toes and peering around.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

201 to 250 of 2,086 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Sinvel's A Pound of Flesh in Freeport! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.