Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Sinvel's A Pound of Flesh in Freeport!

Game Master Sinvel Menter


101 to 150 of 2,091 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

"Alright, I have one ale and one white wine with fruit." says the beautiful barmaid before turning to Mishael and Silas. "What about you two mates? Would you like to..."splice the mainbrace" or are you both the strong, silent types?" she asks with a perfected smile.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael smiles back with a light laugh, "I'm sorry, these folks must be with another group, but if you don't mind I'll take a Rum Sour." Then looks around the room again and putting on a somewhat confused air, draws closer to the barmaid.

Bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

She whispers, "Oh, and I'm terribly embarrassed to admit this. I seem to have misplaced my...uh...companion, Captain Montrose. I thought he wanted to meet me here at The Black Rose, but I don't see him anywhere and now I can't for the life of me recall if it was here. Have you seen him recently?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

"Best beer you've got, lady. Wine isn't really to my tastes, but I have to keep it high class still."


Upon hearing Mishael's declaration of not being a group, the waitress looks back at Bloody and Karsielle, then back to Mishael and Silas. "Right, my mistake. How about I get you a Rum Sour with Four Fires Rum? Extra spicy, just like you Azhars seem to like it. And a Drac's Special Ale for handsome here." she says with a wink to Silas.

She leaves to fetch the drinks without acknowledging Mishael's inquiry about the captain, but when she returns a few moments later, drinks in hand, she leans in and lowers her voice. "Good mam, I ain't ever heard of no one calling himself Captain Montrose. Perhaps you can tell me what this man looks like?"

I assume Mishael describes Montrose to the woman, a tall large bald man with a large beard and two hoop earrings.

"Hmmm...I might have seen a man like that. He might have come in fairly often, but I haven't seen that man in over a month. I mean, if I had seen someone like that." She says with a smile and a wink. "Now, let's see. That's a few coppers for the ale and a silver for that special rum....that comes out to five gold pieces with tip."


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

DM Sinvel:
No worries. Sounds like I got's lots o' time t' find some where's comfy t' watch whut comes th' way o' th' rest o' th' folks/group who's up fer th' reward o' shiny. (^_~)


I'll be out for the next day or two. Happy 4th of July to those in the States!


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

As he makes eye contact with the tall man, Bloody Flagg gives him a dismissing look and goes back to his ale.

DM Sinvel:
Doing a bluff check to hide my initial shock of seeing him. Is there a table with people behind him. Also Taking a few big gulps of ale hehe. Bluff:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael reaches into her pouch and hands the barmaid five gold, tosses back the rum, and with a "Thanks" to the barmaid sits on a stool to see if anyone else has better luck.


The beautiful bartender lingers for a moment or two smiling innocently at Mishael. After getting her "tip" from Mishael, she whispers "I believe you may find something at The House of Serenity," before going down the bar a few seats to where Karsielle and Bloody sit together.

She sets down Karsielle's drink which is in a tall slender glass with a colorful flower of some kind sticking out of it. As she sits the drink down both Karsielle and Bloody can see an intricate tattoo of an erotic-shaped orchid on the inside of her forearm. "My name is Scarlet, and I'll be here for you until you stop ordering drinks," she says with a wink. "One silver please."


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

DM Sinvel:

Karsielle came in with Silas on her arm, making it look like they were a couple, a bit behind BF and Mishael, but no worries...I'm sure we'll take it from here

Karsielle sips at her drink, turning to Bloody she quietly says, "You sure are a brave man, but perhaps a little more subtlety on the entrance might help. But we are here now, so do you see anyone that might be able to help? Would you be able to politely ask around as a friend of Montrose, maybe someone can help." She sweeps a dainty hand through her hair, flicking it out and around her face, before tipping her drink back to her red lips, that part just slightly to let a small portion of the liquid fall down her throat.

Tell me Silas, is the ale good? Do you know if the bartenders tattoo has significance? and any idea what Mischael is up too?

Knowledge(local) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 untrained, to know about the tattoo.


Karsielle:
Sorry about that, I did get the groups confused. Silas screwed me up when he ordered his drink the very next post after Mishael, so I'll blame it on him! Did you see the note about the additional gold? I gave each 2500 gp for being 3rd level.

Karsielle is unable to notice any significance to the tattoo worn by Scarlet, other than it reminds her of certain female parts.

Bloody:
You do a pretty good job of not showing your emotions to anyone around you after seeing the intimidating man. If you were wondering who he is sitting with, this is from my previous post: "He is sitting next to a balding older man who looks very wealthy, possibly acting as a bodyguard for the gentleman. The wealthy man is talking to someone much to young and pretty for his age."


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

Without turning Bloody Flag responds to Karsielle, "No....This place I am no use...........I will wait outside." With that he turns and walks out. A gold coin appears in his empty mug of ale.

DM Sinvel only:
I will use sleight of hand to slip the coin in the mug1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20. Kazmir will go out and duck into a Alley after making sure that no one else is there he will use his hat of disguise to make himself look like a human that is well dressed messager with a few satchels attached to him. After confirming it as a good disguise with his small mirror, he will wait around 5 minutes or so and go into the bar looking around for somebody. I will question a few, people if they know a Capt. Montrose and give his description and tell them my names Cay Dearyn. Then go up to the bar and say "Good day miss, fancy me a pint?". Then I'll respond to whatever they say.

Skill checks needed and just let me know if you need me to do another one. For the Alleyway:Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Stealth(hide):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14,Disguise1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31(additional +10 for hat of disguise). Next for Cay the messager:Preform(acting):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12, Diplomacy(gather info):1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16, Bluff(just incase):1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24 Sorry if this causes you a headache hehe.


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

DM Sinvel:
So, Suny knows where the other characters are, yes? What I would like for her to do is buy a woolen cap. A Longshoreman's Jacket. A pair of canvas shorts/pants. Then spend time suing 'Prestidigitation' to make said items smell the way she wants them too, as opposed to how the previous owner's used to smell. (^_~). Then, wearing said new attire, slip into the pub/bar/place where Mishael, Kazmir "Bloody Flag" Voltiss and Mishael are to watch the fun they're having. (^_^). Much cheers to you and yours!


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Startled by BF's sudden departure, Karsielle watches as he departs, looking for signs as to why he might be on his way. Turning to Silas, she says "Did I offend him?" She scan the room to see if anyone follows the big man out, before flicking her hair suggestively and taking a sip of her drink.

She turns to watch Mischael, then calls over Scarlet, "Scarlet, are there any men who frequent this place regularly that have an interest in pearls? Who might give a lady a present?"

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Diplomacy 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

Silas chuckles at Flag's exit, simply saying "Nah, I think he's just too rigid for this place. Guess some folks don't know how to relax."

Kn:local on tattoo:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Suny:
Suny, I need you to level up your character. She is still at 1st level. Then make a disguise roll. Thanks.

Silas:
Silas thinks he remembers something about a tattoo such as that being a secret sign of one being a lesbian, or at least bi. (It looks like you need to update Silas' hit points.)

Bloody:
"Cay" is quite impressed with the job he did disguising himself. It looks so good that he may have a hard time recognizing himself in a mirror. A few members of the group turn to look at him when he reenters The Black Rose and don't appear to acknowledge him.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have as much luck finding information on Monstrose with the patrons of the restaurant. It may have something to do with the fact that they are counting on the discretion of others about their "friends" accompanying them.

However, he is able to get a piece of information from a waiter. He says that a man fitting that description used to dine here regularly but that he has not seen him in several weeks. When he is done with his small amount of info, the man stands there looking at "Cay" expectantly...

"Oh, men who come here are always giving their young "friends" some sort of jewelry. I can't say that pearls are any more special than any other type of jewels in this place," Scarlet says to Karsielle "Diamonds being the favorite of course."


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

DM Sinvel only:
"Cay" will gauge the waiters expression, and then he will slip him a copper and give him that’s all I can afford look. Then with a huff and a puff he will go to the bar and order cheap ale. He will look a little in down in the dumps and listen in on the others ask about Capt. Montrose. Then he will cut in, "Excuse me are you lot looking for that Montrose guy too? He's a hard bugger to find; I suppose to give him an important letter but haven't found the man yet. You all have any luck? I can share a bit of info with yah that might quicken your stay here if your interested" He says while holding out his hand. "Cay" will give them the info, that he hasn't been here for weeks and hopefully get a little bit of money.

Diplomacy(not to get an evil look by the waiter for the bad tip):1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Perform(acting):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Sense Motive on Waiter:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Bluff:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29


Bloody:
Who are you aproaching?


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

DM Sinvel:
Which ever one I hear talking about Montrose first, Karsielle or Silas most likely. Sorry about that My good DM.


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

DM Sinvel:
Hit Points 2nd Level:1d10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Disguise Check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
(^_^)


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle playfully flicks her hair, at Scarlet, replying lightheartedly "Then I guess you can keep the sparkly ones, and I'll keep the round ones. Shame, I'd been told you could meet a specialist pearl merchant in here, thought I could convince him to let me have a present." she winks at Scarlet. Leaning over she whispers in Scarlet's ear, "So any punters in tonight with deep pockets full of presents for girls that please, perhaps we could work together." she gives a cheeky peck on Scarlet's cheek.


Scarlet looks at Karsielle with lustful eyes after her peck on the cheek. "Who needs any boys? I don't have any jewels to give you but I can give you something much better than ornaments..." she says with a long look into Karsielle's eyes. "I get off at midnight. Meet me?"

Karsielle:
Karsielle suddenly remembers the significance of Scarlet's tattoo. The orchid is usually a mark showing that one is a lesbian or at least bi.

Around this time a man approaches Silas. He is well dressed and has two satchels over one shoulder. "Excuse me are you lot looking for that Montrose guy too? He's a hard bugger to find; I suppose to give him an important letter but haven't found the man yet. You all have any luck? I can share a bit of info with yah that might quicken your stay here if your interested," the man says and holds out his hand.

Mishael:
After getting the tip from Scarlet about looking for Montrose at The House of Serenity, Mishael notices a peculiar looking person entering the bar. She notices something strange about the girl before recognizing her as Suny. Suny doesn't pay the group any mind as she walks in. She is dressed like a longshoreman, which stands out compared to all of the other women in the place who have their best (and sluttiest) evening clothes on.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael looks down the bar toward Silas and Karsielle, trying to subtly catch one of their eyes. She gives a nod toward the door and then dropping one more gold coin on the bar slides quickly off the stool and glides toward Suny and the door.

Bluff 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Approaching Suny she quickly slips her arm around her and whispers, "Are you nuts coming in here dressed like that. I have a lead anyway. Let's slip back outside and see if the others come up with anything further. Oh, and did you see Flag out there?"


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Ah well, I wus hopin' t' be smart enough t' try sneakin' in'a back door...*shrug*

As Mishael slides her arm around Suny's waist the Elf smiles as she replies,

"Aye, but I weren't here t' do whut ye seem t' be doin'." She grins and looks around carefully for 'Blood' at Mishael's promting.

"Asides, if'n me duds get lasses like yerself t' come gi'me a hug, they's not too far off'n th' mark!" She says louder with a giggle.

"So, has ye found anything out about our missin' mate?" She asks quietly.


Suny did not see any trace of Bloody before entering The Black Rose.


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

DM Sinvel:
I thought he was outside the establishment I'd traced every one else to? *Shrug* As well as Mishael opting to point him out? Unless Master Flag has other talents...? (^_~)


Suny:
A little bit of meta-gaming there, but it seems like Bloody may have other talents... ;)


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

"Can't say that I have friend. Heard tell he's around the city, but more than that I can't say." Silas waves to the seat next to him.


Bloody:
Let me know what you want "Cay" to say to Silas.


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

DM Sinvel:
Cay will move over to Silas with a friendly smile and says "Ello sir, names Cay Dearyn and may I ask yours sir?" Cay will wait for a response and continues, "Well it seems our common fellow the Captain was a regular visitor of this fine watering hole, but it seems he has hasn't been here for several weeks. I know I thought I had a lead here to ,but I guess it’s a bust for both of us." He ends it with a annoyed tone in his voice and with his hand still out and with a expression of patheticness that would be hard not to give him money (hehe).

Sorry about taking so long busy weekend.
Bluff:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Preform(acting):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Diplomacy(to help insure a trusting attitude):1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Let me know if I need any other rolls.


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

"Silas is what they call me. Usually I'm pretty good at hunting people down, but I've had no luck with this guy."


The man shows a friendly smile and says "Ello sir, names Cay Dearyn. It seems our common fellow the Captain was a regular visitor of this fine watering hole, but it seems he has hasn't been here for several weeks. I know I thought I had a lead here too, but I guess it’s a bust for both of us."

The man still has his hand extended as if he is expecting something in return for this info he shared with Silas. He seems a combination of being annoyed and slightly pathetic, perhaps a little down on his luck.


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Smiling at Scarlet, Karsielle's long thin fingers wipe the wisp of hair hanging down along Sacrlet's cheek, "Well my pretty, if only you could provide more than satisfying my desires. It's not trinkets I desire, but the man who provides them. What I could do with is someone who might by my ears and eyes, looking for the man or listening to rumors about him. Maybe I should ask you? if I can trust you? Then perhaps if we meet tonight, we can lay down and discuss it?

She waits for Scarlet's reply and let's the back of her hand fall 'accidently' down the tender skin of the woman's arm, delicately touching the tattoo on her wrist. "But now, I must see what has happened to my companions," her voices quietens and deepens, "later then". She turns her head away, swishing her hair around letting it's perfume fill the air and provide a sweet smelling evidence of her presence, or at least evidence that she has come and gone.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 on Scalet to spy for her.
Sense Motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 on Scarlet's reply.


"I'll see you after midnight then." Scarlet says in a lusty voice before straightening herself up and walking away to take care of other customers.

It seems that Scarlet is fine with Karsielle's request, but that could be due to the potential for them meeting when she gets off of work.


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle looks around the room, seeing Silas talking to someone, she waits to be introduced.


Other than Silas talking to Cay, it looks like the rest of the group is ready to start working with the information they have gathered. Maybe its time to talk amongst yourselves and plan out your next move.


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Okeys then, DM Sir! (^_^)

Suny looks at Mishael a little expectantly, though keeping her voice 'down' so as to have a modicum of privacy in the street as they are.

"So, where d'ye think Flag run off to?" She asks her friend. "Also, did ye get anything useful out'a that high-falutin' place ye took yer selves into?"

Jus' puttin' th' ball in'a Mishale's court, so t' speak. (^_^)


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

With Silas engrossed in conversation, Karsielle petulantly turns away and haughtily leaves to find the others. She goes outside finding Suny and Mischael togeter. "Well, other than a date later, I've not found out too much. What about you?"


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

When Karsielle wanders up and asks her question, Suny throws her other arm around the second lass.

"Well...I did hear tell about a bloke who matches th' shape o' th' one we's seekin'. " She whispers drawing the other two in closer and conspiratorially.

"Also, said feller were seen wi' a couple o' lasses t' boot. Though I in't sure whether they's all regular, like, when they show up or if'n th' feller gets t' enjoy their company at said establishment." She continues to hug Karsielle and Mishael as she looks to them and their replies in turn.

"P'raps we should start wanderin' off an' seekin' a more intimate type o' place t' be havin' our chat, hey?" She asks with a very mischievous grin. (^_^)


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael whispers, "I got a bit more of a lead. Possible location other than the ones Pepper suggested."

She turns to Karsielle, "Karsielle, go ahead and head back in for Silas. Let's get a little away from here in case anyone is watching. And, where the hell is Bloody Flag? For a bastard that can make so much noise, he sure did manage to vanish."

She looks up and down the street for Flag or anyone watching nearby.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Mishael:
You don't see Bloody anywhere at all.

Silas:
A is man sitting in front of you with his hand out when you stop to notice that none of your group is in the restaurant with you.


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Hey! My post done got 'et! *pouts*

Suny looks about at the mention of Master Flag as well.

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

'So, d'ye wants t' go check out you'r thingy first? Or does ye wants t' go look'it th' place I heard tell has a lead as t' whut we's lookin' fer?' She asks her Mishael.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

"Let's collect Silas at least and move a little from here. Hopefully Flag will turn up too."


Silas and Bloody, it looks like the group is waiting for you two.


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

DM Sinvel:
Been waiting on Silas myself, so if he gives me money or not I will wish him good day, and proceed to the exit.

Quick question the gentle man that was giving Mr. Bloody Flag the evil eye does his table have oil lamp on it? If it does I will do quick mage hand to knock it over while I am leaving, whispering the words and maybe a spark if oil is visible. If its not I will push his drink over to his boss and girl with mage hand. A minor act, but it will have to suffice for now mwuhahaha.
Possible Skill Checks:
Bluff-1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Sleight of hand-1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Will go outside and try and find a quick alley to change back to bloody flag which is my regular clothing, so a quick dispel my disguise self hat back in to a wicked headband. Also if they start to leave before I can find a spot to change back I will follow as “Cay”
Perception:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Stealth:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Let me know if you got any questions


OK, moving on without Silas.

Bloody:
After Cay and Silas quit their conversation, Bloody looks over at the table where he spotted his former foe and notices that it is empty. His foe, whose name he does not know, and the rich man and young woman that he was protecting are all gone from the restaurant.

Bloody spots the three women of the group talking quietly just outside of The Black Rose when he walks out. They all look up at him and then continue their conversation. The disguise Bloody made for himself must be perfect because none of them recognized him.

He then goes into the alley to change back into "himself".

For a background, a few months ago Bloody claimed to be the one responsible for killing a man found floating in the water to boost his persona. However, he was confronted by the dead man's brother and ended up fleeing instead of fighting the man. The man in the restaurant is the dead man's brother. He is quite tall, dirty blonde hair, and has a long scar going down one cheek.

Suny, Mishael, and Karsielle are all talking quietly outside of The Black Rose waiting for the two men to come out when Bloody comes out of an alley across the street and approaches them.

I need the three women to make Perception checks.


Suny, Mishael, and Karsielle, if you make a DC 15 Perception check:
You see three men walking down the street towards you coming up behind Bloody. The middle one is a tall blonde with a scar. He seems to be looking right at Bloody and it looks as though he is trying to catch Bloody from behind.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

What the devil is that Suny trying to say? I have such a hard time with that accent. It seems to require my complete concentration to understand a single word.

Noticing Black Flag emerging from the alley..."Oh, there you are! Where in the nine hells did you get off to? Let's move on. Suny and I have both learned a little more."

Assuming everyone moves on, Mishael will quietly share what she has learned...that we should check out the House of Serenity...when we are in a spot where no one else is around.

Perception to make sure no one is around 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Ouch, not my day for Perception checks. Hope I'm getting all the bad rolls out of the way before I really need a good one.


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

"Had some side business to attend tooo...." He ends with a snarl and letting the hilt clap into the scabbard.

Dm Sinvel:
Bluff:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
Perform(Acting):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Also I have a bardic song that makes a enemy think I'm to weak to attack could I change that when I'm bloody Flag to they think I am to strong or dangerous to attack and attack another group member. Just let me what you think.


Artist Image: Link: HP26/26|Perc+6|Init+3|AC:17(Defensive:21)Touch:13,FF:14|CMB:16|Fort+4,Ref+6,Will+2|

Sorry I am fer makin' th' character obtuse in her vocabulary. Will try an' reign her accent in. (^_~)

Perception:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

"Aye, that's-all-very-well-t'do-but-we's-other-problems-RIGHT-NOW!" Suny says all in a rush, even as she start forwards in a quick step towards Flag. Not yet drawing her weapons, but putting her hands behind her back to where they will be in easy reach of the sword hilts. She eyes the three men as she quickly tries to get at least to Flag's side.

"G'day t'ye an' whut do we have here?" Suny asks, though Flag can obviously see she's talking 'past' him and to some one or something behind him. (As in she's directly asking the three men folks the question)

Any need yet to roll for initiative etc?

101 to 150 of 2,091 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Sinvel's A Pound of Flesh in Freeport! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.