Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Shisumo's Jade Regent (Inactive)

Game Master Shisumo


101 to 150 of 1,943 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

If I can back away or cast defensively (not sure because it's a SLA, not spell) or somehow avoid an AoO, then Gan will...

The old man sits up, slowly and groggily shaking his head.

Wha...what is that thing?

He steadies himself, and begins chanting, opening a portal to some celestial realm as an eagle springs into being (opposite the creature from Tybus, flanking with him), clawing and pecking with the fury of the heavens.

5ft step away

Standard: SLA Summon Monster I

Move: Draw "Vanish" Scroll.

Eagle's 1st talon, flanking, smiting evil1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Talon 1 damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

2nd talon attack, flanking, smiting evil1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Talon 2 damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Bite attack, flanking, smiting evil1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

Bite damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


28/28 hp

Your SLA doesn't take effect any faster than the spell would, does it? Doesn't your eagle appear next round on your turn?


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2
Lamsfel wrote:
Your SLA doesn't take effect any faster than the spell would, does it? Doesn't your eagle appear next round on your turn?

Yep, actually, the summoner's summoning SLA is a standard action, not full round. Not that it matters with my pitiful rolling, hehe. Here's an excerpt from the SRD: "He can cast this spell as a standard action and the creatures remain for 1 minute per level (instead of 1 round per level)."


28/28 hp

Wow, cool.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The thing already moved away from Gan in order to break the flank, so no additional avoidance is necessary on his part.

The shapechanger suffers a massive wound from Tristan's blade and a nasty slice from Tybus' cutlass, although Lamsfel's swords and the summoned eagle Gane brings to the fray cannot seem to find its flesh as it dodges and weaves. One claw almost seems to catch it, but its rubbery flesh seems as resilient as chain links, and the talon accomplishes nothing more than to draw a line down its shoulder.

Turning its face (?) toward Tristan, the aberration launches a open-handed slap at the ranger. Slam attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9, damage 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7. Tristan pulls his head back quickly, and what might have been a jaw-shattering blow instead does nothing more than send a breeze through his hair.

You guys are up again.


28/28 hp

Lamsfel presses the attack.

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 Includes flanking bonus
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Includes flanking bonus
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

If that hits:
Suppressing Attack (Ex): As long as you have at least 1 point of panache, the first target you attack with a finesse weapon each round suffers a -1 penalty to attack rolls until the beginning of your next turn.


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Gan dismounts, casting a spell to augment Tomodachi's attacks in case the creature gets near. The summoned eagle continues its assault.

Move: Dismount

Standard: Cast Guidance on Tomodachi.

Eagle's 1st talon, flanking, smiting evil1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Talon 1 damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

2nd talon attack, flanking, smiting evil 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Talon 2 damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Bite attack, flanking, smiting evil 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Bite damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

Tybus continues the attack, using the flurry of wings, claws and beak as a distraction to slash at the creature.

cutlass attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

I got no idea what it is! Kill it, and we can sort it out later!


The summoned eagle manages to find an opening in the thing's defenses, and although its attacks aren't particularly deadly on their own, they serve a much more valuable purpose: distracting it for Tybus, who buries his scimitar in its back. It twitches, thrashes, and its blood is black and viscous as it collapses to the ground in front of him.

Dead for a ducat, it is, and that's 240 XP for each of you.


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Gan clutches his chest and staggers towards his summoned minion. He gestures to the sky and makes a swirling motion with his hands, speaking in an airy tongue.

Celestial:
Scout for other dangers and screech three times if there are any.

Only then does he turn to the others.

What is that thing? Do you think there could be others nearby?

Status: 5/14 HP

Dark Archive

"I've no idea," Callomeleth said as he pushed his way past the group towards the bridge's arch. "But we weren't its first victims." He rushed underneath the bridge, heading for the small, still form he had seen facedown in the water. He prayed it to be a goblin that had chanced upon this faceless horror; the alternatives were too terrible to contemplate.

Just on the off chance the creature was undead - Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13.


28/28 hp

"Tybus, Gan, go with the cleric. Tristan, there's something that needs to be done." Lamsfel takes a moment to make certain that the creature is not going to awaken and threaten the party further. Sheathing his short swords, he positions the creature for a killing stroke from the ranger's blade.

Tristan, coup d'grace this thing, just in case, please. I would, but the difference in my damage and yours is ridiculous.

The deed done, Lamsfel takes up the thing's finely-crafted spear and tries to judge its value. "I wonder what poor soul died so this monster could have such a fine weapon..." He finally moves to see what the others have found at that point, relatively sure that anyone fighting the monster alone would be badly outmatched and probably dead before they arrived.

My impression is that the shapechanger really didn't have any gear other than the spear, is that correct? If not, Lamsfel will give the corpse a once-over. No need to leave valuables here for the goblins to use on the townfolk later.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Gan Liang wrote:

Gan clutches his chest and staggers towards his summoned minion. He gestures to the sky and makes a swirling motion with his hands, speaking in an airy tongue.

** spoiler omitted **

This is actually a change from 3.5 to Pathfinder - in PF, celestial and fiendish animals gain no points in Intelligence and speak no languages unless they could already do so. Thus, while summon monster says you can command your minion to undertake tasks if you can communicate with it, the only way to communicate with a celestial eagle is to use speak with animals; knowing Celestial doesn't do any good. It's still just a bird. On the other hand, you can use Handle Animal, and even do so untrained (it seems pretty reasonable to treat a summoned monster as "tame" for this purpose), to try to get it to do something for you.

Callomeleth wrote:
"I've no idea," Callomeleth said as he pushed his way past the group towards the bridge's arch. "But we weren't its first victims." He rushed underneath the bridge, heading for the small, still form he had seen facedown in the water. He prayed it to be a goblin that had chanced upon this faceless horror; the alternatives were too terrible to contemplate.

The elven cleric rushes forward, but he discovers his prayers were, in this case, in vain. The figure looks at first to be a human child, but he sees the bare, hairy feet, and realizes it is an adult halfling. As the man's face is in the water and he is not moving, Callomeleth knows he cannot hope for the halfling to still be alive, and indeed as he gets closer he sees the man's right side has been pierced through, probably by the shapechanger's spear. He wears a jacket, sturdy trousers and a homespun shirt, with what looks like a camping pack on his back.

Callomeleth wrote:
Just on the off chance the creature was undead - Knowledge (religion): 1d20+4.

It was not undead.

Lamsfel wrote:

The deed done, Lamsfel takes up the thing's finely-crafted spear and tries to judge its value. "I wonder what poor soul died so this monster could have such a fine weapon..." He finally moves to see what the others have found at that point, relatively sure that anyone fighting the monster alone would be badly outmatched and probably dead before they arrived.

My impression is that the shapechanger really didn't have any gear other than the spear, is that correct? If not, Lamsfel will give the corpse a once-over. No need to leave valuables here for the goblins to use on the townfolk later.

The spear is masterwork. The shapechanger is still wearing the same clothes it had on as "Parrick," and it did have a belt pouch and a small work knife. The pouch contains what looks like a potion bottle.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Varisian (human) Ranger 3

Tristan finishes off the creature, stabbing it soundly in the chest area. "Whatever it was, I think we just made this place a little safer." There is a grim satisfaction in his voice.


28/28 hp

Lamsfel retrieves the workknife and potion bottle, showing to the others for identification in case they are more than they appear. Oh, and the spear. ;-)

Is the spear a longspear? ie, a reach weapon?


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

Tybus sighs as he sees the halfling's body. Master Proudstump, I assume.

He shakes his head Callomeleth, I suppose ye'll want to perform his last rites?

Tybus will attempt to identify the potion. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Gan makes some arcane gestures over the potion and spear.

Casts Guidance

Casts Detect Magic

ID the potion, Spellcraft, guidance1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

ID the spear 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

If anything else is magical I'll roll again.

After reporting any findings I get...

The old man looks at the others as he takes a knee.

If you can guard me for a few moments, I can channel someone that can help us.

Begins summoning Eidolon.

Callo, can you hit me up with "teh healz" as they say? ;-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
28/28 hp

"Well struck, Tristan and Tybus. It's good to have you at my side again. I am apparently needing to work the rust out more - my performance was less than acceptable." With some concern, he adds, "Tybus, Gan, you were both hit very hard by that thing. Are you OK?"


The spear is a spear, not a longspear (the creature itself had reach, its weapon does not), and is mundane beyond its masterwork quality. The work knife is basically a dagger, and not even terribly well-suited to stabbing things with (it gives a -1 penalty when used to make an attack). The potion is cure moderate wounds. Also, as Gan examines the area, he notices a magical aura within the halfling's backpack.

Knowledge (local), DC 12:
Tybus is correct: the halfling is indeed Walthus Proudstump, the self-proclaimed "warden" of Brinestump Marsh and the only member of the so-called "civilized races" to live in the marsh.


28/28 hp

Lamsfel stands by as Gan does his ritual, not quite sure what to expect. When the summoning is complete and the shock of meeting the eidolon is past, Lamsfel will offer Gan the spear. "I won't be able to use it - my hands will be full of swords. Using it is straightforward enough, even if you are not a warrior..."


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Before the ritual...

The potion is one of strong healing, it should come in handy. Lamsfel, something inside his bag is magical as well.

Know: Local1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

During the ritual...

Yes,says Gan sadly, as he draws the arcane symbol in the dirt. That is Walthus Proudstump, or was, at any rate--I've met him before, if briefly. Tristan, can you determine if this abomination merely happened upon Walthus' remains, or if he is the one who slew him.

Gan continues drawing in silence as Lamsfel discusses the spear. The sigil drawn in the dirt vanishes, appearing in the form of a glowing purple rune on the old man's forehead. His eyes glow bright gold, his fingers lengthen to reveal wicked claws, and when he speaks to Lamsfel he reveals his razor-sharp teeth.

The voice is low and commanding:

We are well-versed in war and tactics. We have fought in battles since even you were born, elf-friend. Ours is the wrath of the righteous and the fury of heaven. We will scour the swamp for more of these beasts, and purge them from the land.

The being takes the spear, testing the weight with a few thrusts. As he does, the face softens a bit, the golden-eyed glow fades to a dim outline, but the claws and teeth remain. This time, the voice is more familiar, though still tinged with a resonant hum.

...Thank you, Lamsfel. This is a fine weapon, and it will come in handy. That was Wòkè Qīng, or "Traveler in the Light" in my language. If you need to address him, "Wòkè" or "Traveler" will suffice. He was sent to me by Irori's own herald to walk in the path of redemption with me. I will not stray from the path again.

The age of his years still shows on the lines of his face, but he stands strong and tall.

I decided to go with an "Angelic" presence, as I think it makes for some interesting RP. Shisumo, let me know if you want me to change anything about the flavor of the eidolon.


28/28 hp

Hesitantly, "Gan? Is that you? When you said..." Shakes his head. "Too many years in the wilderness, old man, you should warn people when you invite friends in."

"No offense was intended, Traveler. I thought I was offering the spear to an elderly human with little practice in the art of war, not a warrior with the experience of ages. Well met."

"Tybus, what is in Walthus' pack? Gan detected magic coming from it."


Current HP: 11/21, Strength Damage: 2 Channels Remaining: 3

Callomeleth winces as he pulls the halfling's body from the water and muck. It was unfortunate that a candle had been snuffed out by the tarry creature, but he took small solace in that it wasn't an innocent child that had met their end as he had originally feared. "You've met him before, Gan? Any idea who he worshipped? If not, I can give a generic rite to send hi-"

The elf's reply was cut short as Gan's celestial presence manifested, quickly unshouldering his bow. As the Traveler withdraws from Gan, he relaxes slightly, also concerned. "If you walk redemption's path, Gan, best to tread it exactly. Heaven's light has a way of burning away impurity, and is rarely forthcoming with second chances."


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

Tybus, for his part, stares openly at the change in his old friend. He closes his mouth after a moment and blinks, coming back at the question Lamsfel asked him.

Uhh, right, mate. He turns to the knapsack of the late halfling and casts detect magic, carefully examining the magical auras.

Can I take 10? If so, that'll be a 17.

After a minute or so, he inspects his own wound, which had healed somewhat in the burst of positive energy. I still be hurt. That was close; that thing nearly did me in with one shot. Caught me unawares, and I nearly paid for it. If not for Callomeleth, I'd be bleedin' out right now. He nods in the elven cleric's direction.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Tybus withdraws a small wand from the halfling's pack, and after careful examination, determines that it is a wand of mending with 43 charges left.

Careful examination of Walthus' body determines that he was slain by the spear that Gan now holds; however, after death his body was partially drained of blood through a series of small, triangle-shaped wounds, as though he were pierced by a tiny, three-pointed lance. (It reminds Tristan of leech wounds, to some extent.) The body still holds the faintest traces of heat, and probably died within the last quarter hour. Walthus' body also wears a small, simply-made holy symbol of Desna, which confirms Gan's vague recollection of the halfling's preferred faith.

Assuming Callomeleth performs a suitable rite and you give Proudstump a burial, is there anything else you would like to do before you move on?


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2
Callomeleth wrote:

Callomeleth winces as he pulls the halfling's body from the water and muck. It was unfortunate that a candle had been snuffed out by the tarry creature, but he took small solace in that it wasn't an innocent child that had met their end as he had originally feared. "You've met him before, Gan? Any idea who he worshipped? If not, I can give a generic rite to send hi-"

The elf's reply was cut short as Gan's celestial presence manifested, quickly unshouldering his bow. As the Traveler withdraws from Gan, he relaxes slightly, also concerned. "If you walk redemption's path, Gan, best to tread it exactly. Heaven's light has a way of burning away impurity, and is rarely forthcoming with second chances."

He prayed to the Great Dreamer, if I recall correctly. And yes, heaven's light burns brightly, but it is far better to be burned by the Light than to skulk in the darkness.

DM Shisumo wrote:

Assuming Callomeleth performs a suitable rite and you give Proudstump a burial, is there anything else you would like to do before you move on?

Tybus and I definitely need some healing before we go. Probably best to get a couple channels from Callo so we can save the potions. Don't want to harp on it/be demanding, it's just that in my experience, unhealed characters = dead characters, especially at low levels. ;-)


28/28 hp

Lamsfel will search for something that might have caused the strange wounds while the wounded are cared for. He will stop and give his respects during the ceremony.

"Gan, do you recall if there is anyone that will miss him? Family that we should take his property to?"

Lamsfel is inclined to let the swamp claim the body as that's where he chose to spend his life, but will certainly defer to the cleric on such matters.


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Hmm, probably won't know that as I only got a 16 on the Know (Local), but I'll see what Shisumo says.


Male Varisian (human) Ranger 3

Tristan looks at the frail old man he used to know, shaking his head. "Just when you think you know a man..." he mutters under his breath, half disgusted and half bemused.


Current HP: 11/21, Strength Damage: 2 Channels Remaining: 3

I'll agree with you there, Gan. Gather everyone up, and I'll do a bit o' healing.

"Well, I hate to perform last rites on someone else's worshipper, but it's better than leaving him here exposed to the elements. Let me see what I can do..." He spends a bit of time gathering rocks to cover the halfling's body, as he suspects nobody has a shovel handy. Afterwards, he sings a soft dirge for the man, downplaying the mournful aspects of the funeral and almost giving the song the feel of a lullaby. The song starts simply, then grows complex in the middle, and returns to simplicity at the end.

"I think I've done all I can here," he says after his ritual was complete. "At least for poor Walthus. The Eternal Rose can still work magic for the rest of us." He sings a few more simple prayers to Shelyn, and his symbol glows with a soft warm light.

Mechanics:

I'll burn two channels for now. That will heal 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7 damage. Tybus, Gan: how do you feel after that?


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Fine by me, thank you sir. I'm now at 15/17 HP plus 7 temporary from the eidolon. That should hold me over, hehe.


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

I'm at 13/19. So, okay, but not great. I'll soldier on.


Gan's recollection is dim; he doesn't remember any particular family being mentioned, but he doesn't know if that's because he had none or it just didn't come up the one time he briefly met the halfling.

With Walthus' body properly cared for, the group re-situates itself and sets out again. The rickety-looking bridge turns out to be quite sturdy, and although the trail continues to twist and turn across the marsh, there are no other surprises for the next three-quarters of a mile. At that point, however, Tristan notes a hefty uptick in the number of goblin and wolf prints on the trail, signs that he interprets as meaning that you are getting close to the Licktoad village.


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Not sure if I specifed, but I want to travel on foot. When Tristan points out the tracks, Gan will draw his wand and cast mage armor on himself.


Current HP: 11/21, Strength Damage: 2 Channels Remaining: 3

Callomeleth will ride.

"Probably best to stay close to the horses. If we tether them somewhere, there's a good chance the little pests might chance upon them and gut them where they stand."


28/28 hp

Do we have more than one horse? I thought only Gan was horseback - you are welcome to the stted, as far as that's concerned.


Current HP: 11/21, Strength Damage: 2 Channels Remaining: 3

Correction: Callomeleth would ride, if he had a horse. Previous build had him with one, which is what I was probably remembering.


Does anyone else have any preparations they want to make beyond Gan's spells? And do you have any particular intent with regard to how you want to approach the Licktoads?


28/28 hp

Lamsfel will take rearguard again, and he doesn't intend to show hostility until they make it necessary, so his swords will remain in their sheathes as we approach.


Current HP: 11/21, Strength Damage: 2 Channels Remaining: 3

None of my prepared spells last very long, so I'll just have my bow out and strung, ready for the goblin ambush.


Male Varisian (human) Ranger 3

Tristan will try to check the tracks for numbers and direction. He mumbles a silent prayer to Desna to steel himself for the slaughter that is bound to come. Bow drawn, taking point.

Survival 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

I just realized I have three spells to memorize, and I only picked two. I'll also memorize hydraulic push


My laptop is still fried, so the hiatus is still ongoing, but I happen to have a little internet access today, so I thought I'd take advantage of that fact to give you something to chew on.

Tristan's examination of the tracks isn't terribly illuminating - he has no difficulty telling that the tracks he's seeing follow the trail in both directions (and don't really leave it), but numbers are much harder to judge. He's sure he's seeing at least 8-10 goblins and wolves, but it could be as many as three times that as well, and he's not sure how many, if any, of the wolves might have been mounts for the goblins as well.

Regardless, another few hundred feet brings the group to a sharp bend in the trail as it reaches another one of the many branches of the Soggy River; the trail turns left, upstream, and follows the bank for a few dozen yards before reaching a broad, rotten-looking bridge. The village of the Licktoad goblins waits on the far side.

The village is built on a rickety-looking set of stilts that lift it above the muck of the marsh, with uneven and twisted wooden planks forming rough boardwalks between the buildings. Most of it is surrounded by a palisade composed of sharpened stakes, but a greenish, rancid pool of stagnant water, cut off from the slow-moving Soggy River by a low line of sodden hillocks, breaches the wall on the side nearest you, allowing you to see into the village itself. A pair of goblin guards peer over the walls into the marsh - they do not seem to have noticed you yet, though that will likely change in seconds. A tall gate blocks the far side of the bridge; the two posts that flank the gate are painted red and extend above the height of the gate itself, bending very slightly away from one another as they support a double-layered crossbeam a few feet above the top of the gate and wall.

The buildings of the village are extremely unusual in their forms and designs as well; the ramshackle huts bear a distinctive roof shape that flares out near the edge, even to the point of turning up slightly at the corners. Reinforcing beams run down the corner of each roof, and they curl up even further when they reach the corners, giving the huts the strange sense that they are wearing a kind of broad-brimmed hat.

Gan:
You are stunned to recognize an unmistakable Tien influence in the goblin buildings. The arch over the gate is unquestionably a torii arch, and the huts are also easily identifiable as Tien designs, at least as a goblin might re-create them.


Current HP: 11/21, Strength Damage: 2 Channels Remaining: 3

Callomeleth surveys the scene, frowning at the crude engineering of the Licktoad village. "Hmm. I was expecting mud huts and thatched roofs, not...whatever I'm looking at. I can get us the Rose's blessing, but I'd like to try to get past that gate before I do - it won't last long." As he speaks, he pulls an arrow from his quiver, placing it against the string in preparation for the assault.


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

Tybus will nod and do likewise.


28/28 hp

Lamsfel frowns, unsure what to make of the unusual architecture. He might have to revise his estimation of goblin capabilities...

Still no weapon readied yet.


Male Human Summoner (Synthesist) 1/ Paladin 2

Sorry guys--didn't see that there were new posts.

The fused creature speaks in the voice of the old man this time, quiet and reserved.

Those buildings, that arch over the bridge--those are Tien designs. Do goblins study architecture? How could this be?

[ooc]Gan holds the spear he got from the weird creature we slew. [/b]


The goblin sentries spot the five of you lurking near the end of their bridge, and give high-pitched, squealing shouts. A flurry of shouting carries through the air to your position, and then suddenly the gates boom open to reveal a trio of goblins, each mounted on a wolf, staring toward you from within the village. They are armored and armed, but their armor has a strange, exotic look to it, and their weapons... rather than the usual dogslicers or horsechoppers you would expect, all three carry long, slightly curved blades that look like nothing so much as the Minkaian blade that currently rests on Tybus' hip.

With a shout, the goblins spur their wolf mounts into action, and the gate booms shut behind them as they charge.

Initiatives!

Goblin samurai: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Male Human Bladebound Magus 3

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Current HP: 11/21, Strength Damage: 2 Channels Remaining: 3

Initiative:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Callomeleth pulls his bowstring taut as the doors open, prepared to fire upon the goblin village's might. He certainly didn't expect the strange armor and weapons they wielded though, and his hand falters for a moment in indecision.

101 to 150 of 1,943 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Shisumo's Jade Regent All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.