Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Salsa Presents Way of the Wicked (Inactive)

Game Master AdamWarnock

MAP


201 to 247 of 247 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Male Human Sorcerer 1 (Infernal Bloodline)

Lucias nods to Xrezth, chiming in.

"Our best bet is to take the warden by surprise, so we should pay him a visit first. If he is a powerful wizard as we have been told, I would not like to give him the chance to prepare for us.

Beyond that, the guard mentioned that if there were a map of the prison, it would be in the warden's office. I highly doubt they would not keep maps of the surrounding area as well. Given that none of us have traveled through the moors, I would imagine such a map would be helpful in finding this benefactor... unless I am wrong, and one of you thinks you could guide us to the old Moor Road?

I also would like to agree with our friend here that it is in all of our best interests to work together, and meet this benefactor of ours. Like it or not, we are nothing alone, at least for now."


RETIRED Male

R'Chir will take the clothes from one of the guards and put the clothes on, including spare armor.

"Well, perhaps we could get out of here without excess bloodshed? As much as I am sure the thought titillates you, the possibility also exists that it is our blood that will be shed in addition."

disguise: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 plus any circumstance for using the actual uniform you might want to add, GM.


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds/1

Turning to R'Chir as he indicates his desire to exit the prison without bloodshed: Unless you are skilled enough to be able to walk out of the impregnable fortress that is Branderscar Prison, I doubt we are going to be able to avoid bloodshed. The guard spoke of a bridge. Unless I am mistaken, the purpose for a bridge leading to and from a prison is to create a death zone onto which archers and mages can rain all hell upon those attempting to enter or escape from the prison.

She then pauses for a moment considering the situation.

Should you wish to see if you can sneak out, you are free to do so. Personally, I think that Grumblejack and I would prefer leaving without being shot from behind as we cross the bridge.


RETIRED Male

I suppose it was just wishful thinking that they would be too busy drinking and playing cards..." R'Chir says as he adjusts the cap on his uniform.


Male Aasimar Monk 5 - Init +4 - HP: 48/48, - AC: 19/T: 18/FF: 15 - Perception: +8 <darkvision 60ft> F: +7/R: +8/W: +7{9} - CMB: +4 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft

"I say we start a fire..." Dashuun says with a flicker in his eyes. "As a distraction."


Male Catfolk Ninja 1

You smooth skins make too much noise, I'll scout out ahead. Try not to knock into anything... Rengar proceeds ahead quietly, keeping an eye out for potential danger.
Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds/1

Xrezth follows behind the cat as quietly as she can in case any more guards need quick silencing.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Male Human Ranger 1 (Trapper) | AC 17(18) T 12 FF 16(17) | HP 12/12 | F +4 R +4 W +1 | Init +2 | Perc +5 |

"Whatever. The one who marked me needs to die, then we can meet this "benefactor"


RotRL: battle map || The Shadow Queen: Battle Map

Rengar and Xrezth:
You find yourselves in the guard room, Stairs lead down to the first floor and a large fireplace sits in the wall opposite of the door. Unlike the cells, this place is comfortably warm, and there is some thing delicious cooking below.

After Xrezth leaves, a low growl is heard in the room. I wonder what it could be.


RETIRED Male

R'Chir will follow, still in disguise.


RotRL: battle map || The Shadow Queen: Battle Map

Okay, R'Chir can look in the spoiler above.


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds/1

I assume that Grumblejack is free?

DM Salsa & Rengar:

I look to Rengar and quietly say: Seems to easy. Gotta be something we are missing.


RotRL: battle map || The Shadow Queen: Battle Map

Yup Grumbles is free. Oh and Rengar can look at the Spoiler Xrezth posted.


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds/1

DM Salsa:

I slowly move down into the room watching for any more guards, or guard dogs.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


RotRL: battle map || The Shadow Queen: Battle Map

Xrezth, and any who follow her:
You see nothing but two dust bunnies jousting in the corner.


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds/1

DM Salsa:

Are there any exits from the room?


Male Catfolk Ninja 1

Ahhhh some real food! Rengar sneakily looks for the source of the food.
Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Male Aasimar Monk 5 - Init +4 - HP: 48/48, - AC: 19/T: 18/FF: 15 - Perception: +8 <darkvision 60ft> F: +7/R: +8/W: +7{9} - CMB: +4 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft

Dashuun keeps his distance behind the group, not wanting to give them away.


Male Human Ranger 1 (Trapper) | AC 17(18) T 12 FF 16(17) | HP 12/12 | F +4 R +4 W +1 | Init +2 | Perc +5 |

Dimral takes the fallen foe's armor and shield. Then he follows the others without uttering a sound.

Map out of commission?


Male Human Sorcerer 1 (Infernal Bloodline)

Lucias stays behind near Dashuun to avoid giving the group away. Stealth was never his strong suit.


RETIRED Male

Same here. Feel free to npc rchir as I'll be on a plane the next 14 hrs


Male Battle Dwarf 1/ Daredevil, Battle Skald Bard

"Wuh?" Dogar shakes his head, coming out of one of his occasional stupors "Damn it! What'd I miss!"

Seeing the now two dead guards and the large Orge in their midst, keeping an eye on the giant humanoid Dogar makes his way to the guards, searching them througholy for anything of value, particularly armor, weapons, gold and keys. And booze! Perception take 20=26

Once satisfied that neither body retains anything of value, Dogar moves along after the rest, moving as quietly as he can. However being distracted once again by the Ogre, he accidentally knocks over a chair.
Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

"Hey! Watch where ye place them oversized feet o'yers! Ye big lump o' dog meat!" as he tries to fully put the blame on the Orge.
Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

When the woman mentions the rendezvous with their benefactor once they've escaped he answers angrily "I don't follow no Lord, 'Dark' nor otherwise. But I'll come to yer little meeting, as I always been one tae pay my debts." the glare in his eye clearly indicating that he is referring to more than one kind of debt.


RotRL: battle map || The Shadow Queen: Battle Map

Dogar finds no booze.
Rengar determines the source of the good smelling food is from the chimney/fireplace to the south.

There are stairs going down.

Map Link

Sorry for the delay. Things will get moving, now.


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds/1

I look over at Regnar - Lets check that other door. <-- to room #20

You might want to PM everyone, this was not listing new posts on my campaign tab.


Male Aasimar Monk 5 - Init +4 - HP: 48/48, - AC: 19/T: 18/FF: 15 - Perception: +8 <darkvision 60ft> F: +7/R: +8/W: +7{9} - CMB: +4 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft

dotting to follow (Rengar & Xrezth)


Male Human Sorcerer 1 (Infernal Bloodline)

Lucias follows behind everyone.


Male Human Ranger 1 (Trapper) | AC 17(18) T 12 FF 16(17) | HP 12/12 | F +4 R +4 W +1 | Init +2 | Perc +5 |

Dimral follows follows standing just behind Xrezth and Rengar


RotRL: battle map || The Shadow Queen: Battle Map

This is a simple room with four chairs and a table.

Xrezth:
You recognize this as the room you met Tiadora in.


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds/1

I carefully look around the room to see whether there is anything hidden here.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Have we checked room # 19 yet? Also, is this a door or something else in the corner of room 17? Or is that a stairway on the left side?


RotRL: battle map || The Shadow Queen: Battle Map

It's a stairway, Room 19 was Grumblejack's cell and had nothing but his manacles.

Xrezth:
Though age has erased most of the marks, the too dark cracks and slightly pinkish tone to some of the stone tell a tale most gruesome. This used to be a torture chamber.

How's the new map working? Too big? Too small?


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds/1

Xrezth looks at the others, and evil glint in her eyes.

Too bad, looks like this used to be a torture chamber. Perhaps we will have a chance to try it out on some of the guards before we are done here.

She then beckons the others down into the room.

I have not seen any others here. Seems our next step is to head further down to see where the next soon to be dead guard are. Also, we need to keep an eye out for the magic using warden.

Unless someone stops here, Xrezth begins to quietly go down the stairs to see what is next.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Map is good. You should read up on the vision blocking tools. It is the fifth icon from the left on my version of MapTools. These will let you hide certain portion of the map until we have moved/discovered other parts.


RotRL: battle map || The Shadow Queen: Battle Map

I did. I just thought you had already been in room 20. I'll be PMing everyone who hasn't checked in tomorrow. I also have a take home exam that I'm going to be working on, so few posts this weekend.


Male Battle Dwarf 1/ Daredevil, Battle Skald Bard

Map could be bigger so we can tell what the icons are maybe. Other than that, looks good.

Still with an eye to find some alchohal, Dogar searches every room he enters, and any body he comes across or helps create.

So, just to be clear, is Dogar still just stuck with the dagger then? What was taken off the guards and who got it?


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds/1

I took nothing. All I need is my hands and knees.

DM Salsa - did you get my last post? Unless there is some other place on this level, I begin to head down the stairs in room 17.


Male Aasimar Monk 5 - Init +4 - HP: 48/48, - AC: 19/T: 18/FF: 15 - Perception: +8 <darkvision 60ft> F: +7/R: +8/W: +7{9} - CMB: +4 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft

I made a post about that a page or two ago. Nobody responded to it, and I'm not sure if I had you in it or not.


RETIRED Male

oh damnit sorry guys this wasnt showing me that there were new posts! grrrr i am still with the group. not a whole lot i can do besides a little bit of healing (until i get 8 hrs with a body that i can animate)


RotRL: battle map || The Shadow Queen: Battle Map

Xrezth finds the stairwell is devoid of anything but stairs and cobwebs.

map

There were two longswords, two cudgels, and two longbows.


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds/1

Was there another exit? Hard to tell on the map whether there was another way out.


Male Human Ranger 1 (Trapper) | AC 17(18) T 12 FF 16(17) | HP 12/12 | F +4 R +4 W +1 | Init +2 | Perc +5 |

Once again Dimral follows without speaking a word but giving wveryone grim hateful looks.

Dimral moves near Xrezth


Male Battle Dwarf 1/ Daredevil, Battle Skald Bard

Looking forward to bashing some heads soon, Dogar slaps his cudgel into the palm of his meaty hand "If'n I don't find somethin' tae drink soon, I'm gonna kill somebody! Ha! Who am I kiddin', I'm gonna kill someone anyway!"

Continuing to follow the sneaky types at the front, the dwarf also continues to look for anything alcoholic to drink.

Ah, ok, and so no armor at all then?


Male Aasimar Monk 5 - Init +4 - HP: 48/48, - AC: 19/T: 18/FF: 15 - Perception: +8 <darkvision 60ft> F: +7/R: +8/W: +7{9} - CMB: +4 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft

Two chain shirts, iirc. I took one.


RETIRED Male

as did I


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds/1

You guys do realize that this campaign is on hold right now. Not that we cannot all kill each other. Mind you I would not want to face off against the mentally unstable Monk in your current partially equipped status.


Male Battle Dwarf 1/ Daredevil, Battle Skald Bard

I wouldn't mind a little pvp side brawl, you know, just while we're waiting. We Are playing evil characters after all! We could call it a dream sequence! Maybe to be fair we could say that we each find X amount of gold? Or all our original equipment before we do?


RETIRED Male

R'Chir has no chance hahaha he was made for one thing: undead army


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds/1

Why would I want more equipment?


Male Aasimar Monk 5 - Init +4 - HP: 48/48, - AC: 19/T: 18/FF: 15 - Perception: +8 <darkvision 60ft> F: +7/R: +8/W: +7{9} - CMB: +4 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft

I'll team up with R'Chir (and take his money).

201 to 247 of 247 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Salsa Presents "Way of the Wicked" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.