Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DM Ragnarok's Rise of the Runelords Table 2

Game Master DM Ragnarok

Rise of the Runelords


51 to 98 of 98 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Searching the area, you find no other creatures in the immediate vicinity. It seems the way to Thistletop is to the north, past the bridge you found.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

I have detect magic and spellcraft but it's pretty low at +5 so maybe Siobhan should roll and I assist?

Trovin trods around the remaining area, happy with the all clear he feels safe for a moment before turning north and setting his sights on Thistletop. "We're clear but, that bridge isn't safe. Do either of you have a way to fly? They my cut that bridge if they see us crossing." he pulls his longbow from his back and fans out the arrows in his quiver. "I think I should try and cover from this side and maybe Blade you head over?"

[ooc]Kinda hoping blade could sneak? I feel it could be impossible, but with my superior use with range weapons maybe we could pick a few off before they did anything.[/oovc]


Notably, from where you are, you do see some watch towers, but you don't see anyone manning them.

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Siobhan, once the searching is done, seats herself on the ground and gathers the assorted magical items around her. Taking a deep breath her eyes become a vivid purple and her hands begin to wander over the various items.

She passes over the potion bottles almost at once and puts them to one side. The wands gain more time as she runs her small hands up and down each one. Spellcraft 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 Spellcraft 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

The armour comes next, it seems a reasonably good fit for Siobhan herself as she holds it up in front of her still purple eyes, examining something not immediately obvious to the non-magical eye. Spellcraft 3: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Finally the cloak, which runs over her hands smoothly, almost like water given a solid form. This too is carefully felt, folded and scrutinised before the ancient-child looks up from her work.

Spellcraft 4: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

"Anything we can use Siobhan?" He steps up to the girl as she does her thing. Plans of how to assault the bridge still flowing through his mind.

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

I could guess, but I'm waiting for GM adjudication really :)


Sorry no posts, wasn't feeling great yesterday

Siobhan, the wands aren't really making much sense to you. You'll have to try again later (next time you are entitled to make a Spellcraft check or 1 hour, whichever comes first. You can always take 10 as well).

The armour is a simple set of +1 Leather armour, sized for a Small character. The Cloak is quite useful; it is a Cloak of Resistance +1, and you know it will resize to fit it's wielder as all Wondrous Items do.

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"The cloak will help to protect you from poisons, hostile spells and other sorts of harm." Siobhan responds. "The armour is simply enchanted - not that it will fit either of you. As for the wands, I need more time to look at them." The look of frsutration she throws at the wands looks most out of place on an eleven year olds face.

"I suggest you wear the cloak Torvin. Blade should be able to avoid notice, and what sort of monster would attack an innocent child?" She pouts theatrically, making wide eyes at her companion for a moment, a picture of childhood innocence.

"Now - how are we going to cross this bridge?"


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

"How can I argue with that logic. He smiles at the girl takes the cloak off her and slinging it over his back. He shrugs his shoulders as he attempts to get it to sit just right.

Walking towards the bride he takes it in now a lot closer.

Percpetion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 Two towers? And just a wodden bridge?

"No matter who goes across they will be exposed, maybe Blade can sneak across there doesn't seem to be anyone up there actively watching the bridge." He strains to look closer. "But if needs be I'll just sprint across. They have a way of safely falling if I do fall."

Youd know I have feather fall

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Siobhan gathers up the wands before casting a series of simple spells across the armour. Once the smell is gone she begins attempting to shrug her way into it DM ruling as to whether it fits her as a child...

Loot gathered she cautiously follows Torvin towards the bridge, eyes searching the bridge in front of them rather than the fort beyond.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30


The armor fits you just fine, Siobhan.

Torvin and Siobhan, while you're looking about, you see that the rope bridge is rigged in such a way that it could be cut and fall. Looking at it, you think a person with the right skill could secure this side better to prevent that from happening. You also intuit that the bridge will fall if more than two Medium sized beings are on it at a time.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Torvin smiles slightly as he notices the trap. "Do you see it too Siobhan?" He says kneeling down to inspect the bridge closer. "They would cut it if we crossed, I think with your help we should be able to secure it.

What skill would that be to try?

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Yes," the child agrees. "Definitely a trap. Maybe we could retie the knots? Or simply cross one at a time - although if we wanted to flee that could get difficult..."

I'd guess DD actually...


Disable Device is the skill needed.


As none of you have Disable Device, I'll let you think outside the box for a skill that might be appropriate to rig up some ropes.

One of you should probably pick up Trapfinding and Disable Device at some point though :p

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

I'm happy to do so (probably via additional traits) but it didn't make much sense the way I envisioned Sio's life so far... :)

Frowning at the bridge Siobhan voices her opinion. "I say we just cross one at a time - easier than messing with the bridge."


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

I will be taking both, i can buff them pretty easy with slayer talents. So dont worry Sio.

Torvin looks over the bridge studying the layout and attempting to work a way to rig it."We may have to, but let me try rigging the bridge first. Then we'll try it one at a time."

engineering: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Could i attempt to use engineering?


Knowledge Engineering, I would let fly, but that roll is insufficient. It seems you must simply go one at a time and hope for the best.

Please roll Perception for me as you cross the bridge.

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Can we send Mr Stealthy-Pants first?


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

I would enjoy sending him first, but my stealth is decent at +9 with me bring more dex based. But I didn't want to take that from him. If no post by tomorrow I'll go over


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Torvin looks over to the other side of the bridge and nods to himself. Turning to look down at Siobhan he stares sternly.

"I'm going over, cover me from here." He unslings his bow and slowly steps onto the bridge, moving slowly hoping not to trigger any goblins.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Siobhan, unsure exactly how she is meant to 'cover' Torvin, waits quietly on the near side - watching the fort as best she can.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31


Torvin, going across the bridge, you find yourself in front of a wooden stockade, perhaps ten feet tall. The two watch towers loom east and west, and as you get closer, you do see Goblins on top, but they are terribly inattentive. Two of them are on top of each tower; to the east, they are playing dice, and it appears that to the west the guards are actually asleep. The only point of entry you can see are large wooden doors in front of the stockade.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

If I get to the large wooden doors am I off the bridge? and check to open?

Torvin continues forward, moving slowly he is encouraged as he notices the goblins paying no attention. Moving up to the door and checking it, attempting to push it over.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Yes, you have crossed the bridge. You open the door without a whisper of a sound.

You enter a room. There is nothing in it. There are several doors; one to the west, three to the north, and two in the hall to the east.

What do you do?

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Seeing Torvin cross the bridge without danger Siobhan slips quietly across, summoning her cloak to shroud her in shadows, and then waves Blade over behind her.

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 4 = 16

Activate Cloak of Shadow for +4 stealth and AC


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Torvin steps outside the door and signals to Siobhan and Blade to follow.

He holds his breath watching them move across the bridge slowly.

Wait to see if they get Across if they are spots I'll start making loads of noise below.


Siobhan and the Blade move across without any trouble. They can make it inside as well. Where would you like to go?

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Slipping across the bridge without issue Siobhan enters the room Torvin accessed and begins to count the doors. After a few moments she shrugs, makes a sweeping gesture and shrugs again.

Which door did we come in from DM?


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Torvin holds his breath as Siobhan and Blade cross the bridge, but see#s he has no reason to worry as they make it across without a sound.

"We should go up to those towers and silence their watch if we can." He creeps forward slowly and turns back. "I don't want them coming at us from behind."

He moves about the room attempting to get his bearings and work out where the doors could lead.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Percpetion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Siobhan, trying to avoid speaking, simply nods her agreement and lets Torvin take the lead.

Will follow Torvin once he decides which is likely to be the right door! :)


Through one of the doors, Torvin, you do hear rather a lot of snoring, seemingly from several creatures. All the rest of the doors seem quiet, but do seem as though they lead deeper into the complex.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Pulling back he moves next to the others, he whispers to them. "It sounds like sleeping Goblins in there." He points to the door the snoring came from. "We will have to go loud soon, maybe we should attempt to sneak in and take a few out before they get up?" He presents the question to them.

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Again Siobhan simply nods, not wanting to make more noise than required. Still in her cloak of shadows she moves up to the door and prepares to open it when Torvin gives the signal.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

He nods back and motions for her to open the door. He draws his longsword and moves over to a goblin and then attempts to put it down in one.

coup de grace
Damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (3, 1) + 6 = 10


As Torvin opens the door, he sees not one, but five sleeping Goblins. The room appears to be a barracks of some sort. You are able to coup de grace one Goblin, and the other four remain asleep. What do you do?

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Sio waits and watches quietly as Torvin and Blade (presumably) dispatch the rest of the goblins. Not a flicker of remorse or sadness shows on the child's face as the grisly, but necessary work is carried out. Once the deed is done and the room secure, she speak quietly. "So, fewer to threaten Sandpoint. Do we need to take out the towers or just move on?"


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

As Siobhan said I'd like to take them all out with the help of Blade, need me to roll for stealth on all?
--
Clearing his blade on one of the threadbare blankets his moves out of the room. "Let's move on, we took out any that would threaten us from behind and we still have surprise on our side I wouldn't want to alert the whole camp now." He then points forward and moves slowly to the door leading deeper into the compound.


Nah, that's fine

The door opens, and ten feet ahead is another large set of double doors. What do you do?

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Moving as quietly as she can Siobhan advances to the door and attempts to listen to what is on the other side, peering through the key-hole as well if there is one - reaching out with the Shade's senses as well as her own.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Percep: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31


Siobhan, you are utterly certain that there are several Goblins in the next room. Unlike the previous, they are not sleeping; one of them is speaking. It's a bit difficult to make out the exact words, but it sounds as though a superior is scolding underlings.

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Siobhan quietly retreats down the corridor and waves the men to silence. Sitting on the floor she shuts her eyes and breathes deeply as dark vapour begins to bleed from her closed eyes, nose and mouth.

Soon a transparent, near invisible version of the Shade stands before them. It glowers around, nods once to its younger self and flows down the corridor.

As it leaves Siobhan speaks quietly. "She's going to scout for us. I'll tell you what she sees.

Using bonded senses to see what the shade sees.


| HP: 2/11| AC: 16 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Acro:+6, Intim:+5, Perc: +7, Stealth: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

The Shade flows along the corridor and passes through the cracks in the door like shadows of dark mist. On the other side it runs up the walls and reforms in a dark corner of the ceiling where it can observe everything that is going on.

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Torvin starts to move forward and is pulled back by Siobhan. "Ok, let's see what your shade can do." He takes a step back and watches as it floats off.


DM Rolls:

Siobhan, your shade sees a half dozen Goblins in a large room. On a slightly raised dais is another Goblin, seated on a makeshift throne. She wears a crown and by her side is some sort of giant lizard with a saddle. The Goblin with the crown seems to be berating the others.

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Sio, still cross-legged on hall-way floor, reports what the Shade can see in an eeriely monotonous voice. Finally opening her eyes again she looks at Torvin and Blade. "So, how do we do this? I can make some of the creatures flee with magic if I get the chance, and I can protect you both with spells as well. Do you want to make a frontal assault or shall we try and block the door?"

Sio does not have the spell-list for blasting...


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Been a bit out of it for a few days with a bug but I'm back now.

"I think it's time, if Blade wants to move in before us that's fine but we go full assault. If you can use your magic to even up the odds I'll take it when we get in there I'll bolster us and point out who to take down first."

He takes out his bow. "I'll try and get a few shots off and then move in to take on a front line. How does that sound?"

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"That's fine." Siobhan responds. "We'll do what we can."

As the two men make preparations she uncurls herself from the floor and touches both men lightly. "That's all I can do now. I'm ready when you are."

Shield of Faith for the boys, Shield for me. :) Give me some more levels and I'll be able to turn you guys into killing machines - just not yet...!

Back in her level 11 days Sio kicked out 4 bulls strengths, 1 eagles splendor, 3 freedom of movement, 1 blessing of fervour, bless, enlarge person and few other things before ONE encounter. The paladin and the magus practically proposed marriage at that moment :D

51 to 98 of 98 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Ragnarok's Rise of the Runelords Table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.