Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DM Ragnarok's Rise of the Runelords Table 2

Game Master DM Ragnarok

Rise of the Runelords


1 to 50 of 98 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Table 2.


Male Human Black Blade Magus Vigilante / 3| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 27/27 | F +3 R +5 W +5 |
Spells:
0: Daze Ghost Sound Mage Hand Open/Close 1: Vanish Obscuring Mist Silent Image True Strike
| Init +2 | Perc +8 / 10 (with B. B.)

Social Dot.


Male Human Black Blade Magus Vigilante / 3| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 27/27 | F +3 R +5 W +5 |
Spells:
0: Daze Ghost Sound Mage Hand Open/Close 1: Vanish Obscuring Mist Silent Image True Strike
| Init +2 | Perc +8 / 10 (with B. B.)

Vigilante Dot.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Dot


The road to Thistletop has been difficult. If you had not been skilled in the ways of the wild, and had not had Shalelu's directions, the place may have proved impossible to find. After several days journey from Sandpoint, however, you make your way there.

You know you are coming to the edge of the coast, but the forest is so dense that you cannot see the end of it. The briars and thistles that grow so rampantly in Nettlewood are even more dense and tangled here, close to the shore. Although not quite dense enough to block the sound of waves crashing on the unseen shores to the west, the undergrowth is certainly thick enough to block sight and access to the coast. Few trees grow this close to the edge of the sea, but the briars themselves often reach heights to rival them; here, the patch is nearly twenty feet high.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Torvin strides forward, leading the group this far they were lucky not to be spotted or attacked. He thanks Pharasma for Shalelu's directions. All the events that lead up to this moment have been reaction more than anything, the few days spent trekking out here were good to think, to realize why he's doing all this and again thankful for his traveling companions.

He pushes all those thoughts aside as he kneels down at the entrance to the briar patch its high walls massive and intimidating. "This is it no messing, we stick to what we know its got us this far. The Goblins have to be dealt with here or they will be too powerful to stop." He checks the floor for any sign of foot prints or markings, something he has done hundreds of times and it would always remind him of his father and how if he got it wrong it would be hours of work added to his training.

Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Are we at Thistletop, Just outside it with a forest of Briars blocking us?


That is correct, Torvin. All of you, however, may roll Perception checks for me.


I also just added your tokens onto the roll20 map for you. I will generally have you in the correct position if you ever feel like loading up the map and taking a look at where you are. The map is quite large and if your tokens can't see things, that's because line of sight is blocked for a reason. In this case, the briars are too thick to see through.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

No problem Ragnarok, I will check there now. Is there any chance of getting the roll20 map linked in the top?

Percpetion: 1d20 + 77 ⇒ (13) + 77 = 90


Male Human Black Blade Magus Vigilante / 3| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 27/27 | F +3 R +5 W +5 |
Spells:
0: Daze Ghost Sound Mage Hand Open/Close 1: Vanish Obscuring Mist Silent Image True Strike
| Init +2 | Perc +8 / 10 (with B. B.)

That is one hell of a bonus, Torvin... mistype?

The enigmatic hooded man known only as Blade's Shadow merely nods at Torvin's comment. When he speaks, his voice has the gravelly effects of a man who has smoked too much for too long, though to the best of anyone's recollection none have seen him indulge in that vice.

"Indeed. Justice is to be met upon these lawless fiends, once and for all. The weed of crime and criminality breeds bitter fruit. These goblins are about to reap the bitter harvest they have sown!"

The black-hilted longsword almost seems to vibrate in its scabbard as the Shadow speaks.

*Yes... slay them all... no mercy to the unmerciful beasts...*

Shadow blinks at this mental command from the blade.

**Quiet you... I am doing this to help the town, not sate your lust for justice...**


Torvin, assuming that roll is +7, it is sufficient.

You are able to fairly easily make out something. You find a cleverly constructed, rigid mat of thistles and nettles that are concealing the entrance to what appears to be, now that you are looking at it more closely, tunnels. Looking down, it appears that these tunnels will allow you to move throughout the maze of nettles and briars. It won't be easy; the tunnels were clearly designed for Goblins, and everyone but Siobhan will have to hunch over to make it through.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

That was meant to be a 7, that's what I get for posting from my phone.

Torvin smiles as the spots the hatch. He feels the rush of adrenaline course through his veins as he points it out to the other and then pulls it open. "It'll be a squeeze for you and me Blade, it's sized for Goblins but Siobhan won't have any problems." He smiles as her small size works to her benefit now. Do you mind me calling you just Blade?

He steps through the hatch and checks the entrance. "I'll take the lead. Hopefully, I can pick up some tracks that will take up right to the front door." Will it be hard to swing a long sword down there?

Survival Track: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 = 13
Percpetion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Human Black Blade Magus Vigilante / 3| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 27/27 | F +3 R +5 W +5 |
Spells:
0: Daze Ghost Sound Mage Hand Open/Close 1: Vanish Obscuring Mist Silent Image True Strike
| Init +2 | Perc +8 / 10 (with B. B.)

Probably will refer to himself as Shadow, but would possibly answer to Blade as well.

"Justice knows no limits. Lead on."

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Keeping his steps light, and using the natural need to hunch to keep his profile low, the vigilante form of justice itself almost seems to blend into the very shadows of the walls themselves.


Torvin, you, as well as anyone that cares to look, can easily make out the telltale clawed footmarks of Goblins. This area has been heavily traversed, and recently. You see other tracks in keeping with Goblin Dogs.

More strange is the evidence of very large drag marks on the ground. It is going through the tunnels. It would appear that something quite Large, and heavy, was dragged through as dead weight. If you wish to, those marks are clear enough to follow.

You follow the tracks, and are heading to the northeast. After several hundred feet, you emerge. No creatures are are around you. To the north is a rope bridge, swaying slightly in the breeze, connecting to an island. The island is small, but has an impressive, one story stockade. The stockade has several watchtowers, though nobody appears to be manning them.

A thick wall of brambles hedges the path around you, but there is a large, clear path leading south. The path branches off to the west, and also continues a bit south.

What do you do?


Male Human Black Blade Magus Vigilante / 3| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 27/27 | F +3 R +5 W +5 |
Spells:
0: Daze Ghost Sound Mage Hand Open/Close 1: Vanish Obscuring Mist Silent Image True Strike
| Init +2 | Perc +8 / 10 (with B. B.)

The vigilante keeps to his namesake... drawing his blade and keeping to the shadows, lest the guard towers are more occupied than they let on.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Kneeling low as he spots the tower he has a bad feeling about that bridge. "I don't see any goblins... but they have to be around. They like to ambush so I think we should clear whats behind us first before even attempting to cross that bridge." He points back behind him towards the bridge. "So let's follow that path. He points south and moves path the others stepping slowly forward longsword out.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


DM Rolls:
Gogmurt Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21Torvin Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Torvin, as you begin scouting to the south, your boot finds a crunchy pile of leaves. To the south, you see a Goblin in robes notice you! Also, to the east, you see a firepelt stir from it's nest, shaking itself from sleep. You have, however, seen it and noted it, and can warn your companions so that it can't sneak up on them.

You are in combat!

DM Rolls:
Gogmurt Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18Tangeltooth Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11Blade Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7Torvin Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21Siobhan Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

    Initiative Order
  • Torvin
  • Goblin
  • Firepelt
  • Blade
  • Siohan


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Torvin tightens the grip around his longsword as he spots the Firepelt and the robed goblin. Bring his sword up he talks back to the others. "Watch out for the Firepelt." He points to his left as the beast wakes up, then pushes ahead focusing his eyeing up the goblin.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

He moves in and slashes down on the wretched goblin.

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Gah! Sorry everyone, I've been waiting for new post alerts form this for days... *facepalm*

Being stuck in the body of a pre-pubescent child is generally awful but it does have a few advantages, Siobhan is forced to admit as she walks easily through the goblin sized tunnels. She stays at the back, content to let her two, much larger, companions lead the way.

As Torvin steps in a pile of dry leaves Siobhan can't help a hiss of frustration leaving her mouth, his pointing out a new combat doesn't help much either. Stepping back to keep herself as far away as possible from danger she breathes deeply and uses her frustration, her hatred, to draw her Shade out into its solid form.

Assuming that she had a chance to do the whole 1 min manifesting ritual before we went in, so this is a full-round action to make Sio the Shade ectoplasmic, rather than ethereal. What, if any, actions does StS (Siobhan the Shade) get this turn?


Male Human Black Blade Magus Vigilante / 3| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 27/27 | F +3 R +5 W +5 |
Spells:
0: Daze Ghost Sound Mage Hand Open/Close 1: Vanish Obscuring Mist Silent Image True Strike
| Init +2 | Perc +8 / 10 (with B. B.)

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Shadow's action will depend on whether the goblin sees him or not, so rolling steath and awaiting my turn.


DM Rolls:
Goblin Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

The Goblin does not see you, Blade. Siobhan, you don't have 1 minute, unless you would have done it upon emerging from the tunnel, which if so, is fine.

Torvin, you hit, dealing some damage. The Goblin takes a five foot step away from you and casts a spell.

Spellcraft DC 17:
He casts flame blade.

A fiery blade appears in the Goblin's hands. He takes no other actions.

The firepelt moves to your back, Torvin. It attempts to move in such a way to avoid your blade;

DM Rolls:
Acrobatics vs Torvin CMD: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

It is, however, unsuccessful and provokes from you.

It does still set up behind you and attacks while flanking.

DM Roll:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

The firepelt gets in a good bite, and attempts to drag you down, but you kick it off and remain standing.

Blade, you're up!


Male Human Black Blade Magus Vigilante / 3| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 27/27 | F +3 R +5 W +5 |
Spells:
0: Daze Ghost Sound Mage Hand Open/Close 1: Vanish Obscuring Mist Silent Image True Strike
| Init +2 | Perc +8 / 10 (with B. B.)

Melee Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15 (Extra +2 from flanking, if possible... would ideally position behind him but flanking with Torvin. Drop if not possible.)
Damage?: 1d8 + 1 + 2d8 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (4, 3) = 10

Approaching behind the unobservant goblin, the enigmatic man swings upward with a viscous stroke.

"For crimes against Sandpoint, you are deemed guilty. Death awaits with her cold embrace."


Moving there would be possible but it would provoke an attack of opportunity, do you wish to?

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Yeah - assume that summoning was done emerging. She wouldn't forget but ive never played a spiritualist so I did...

Siobhan, not currently being threatened by anything, stays quiet and tries to keep out of the way. Stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


| HP: 2/11| AC: 16 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Acro:+6, Intim:+5, Perc: +7, Stealth: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

The Shade forms out of the air next to Torvin, a grimace on her face as she considers the goblin and his firepelt. Deciding that the goblin is the greater threat the Shade unleashes the full force of its hatred on the goblin. Hated Target

Slam: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 = 25 Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

New round?

Torvin is quick to notice the firepelts movement and turns quickly lashing out at the beast.

AoE: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

He continues his assault on the firepelt slashing down at it again wanting to put it down before it can drag him to the floor.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

hp-20/25


Male Human Black Blade Magus Vigilante / 3| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 27/27 | F +3 R +5 W +5 |
Spells:
0: Daze Ghost Sound Mage Hand Open/Close 1: Vanish Obscuring Mist Silent Image True Strike
| Init +2 | Perc +8 / 10 (with B. B.)

I haven't played stealth based characters before... so it surprises me that he would get an AoO on someone he didn't see coming, but willing to roll the dice on his missing, as it were.


To clarify, Shadow; he would not gain that AoO if you were in stealth. However, being in stealth means you must move at half-speed, which would take two rounds to get to him. So if you want to move at half-speed, then you are correct and no AoO. If you do wish to get there that round, it will mean you must move more quickly than you can in stealth, and will provoke.

Up to you! Unless you have something akin to the Fast Stealth rogue talent.

As for the rest of you, all those attacks will indeed hit, just waiting to resolve Blade's action precisely before we continue on. After Torvin's attack the bad guys will be up again.


Male Human Black Blade Magus Vigilante / 3| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 27/27 | F +3 R +5 W +5 |
Spells:
0: Daze Ghost Sound Mage Hand Open/Close 1: Vanish Obscuring Mist Silent Image True Strike
| Init +2 | Perc +8 / 10 (with B. B.)

Ah, thanks for the clarification. Lets go for the quiet approach then... so move halfway there turn one, attack turn two.


Sounds good! At work now but will update in about 4 hours.


Okay! Siobhan, the Goblin is startled by your shade and attempts to attack it;

DM Rolls:
Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

And the flame blade hits, dealing 9 points of damage!

Torvin, the firepelt continues to attack you;

DM Rolls:
Tangletooth Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

But it is quite unsuccessful. You are able to strike the Goblin.

Blade, you make it behind the Goblin and strike from stealth, damaging him quite a bit.

Siobhan, you're up!


| HP: 2/11| AC: 16 (14 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +4, W: +0 | Init: +2 | Acro:+6, Intim:+5, Perc: +7, Stealth: +6 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Glowering in hatred, but not utterly foolish the Shade falls back - unwilling to risk ore damage on the goblins fire blade. Withdraw back to Siobhan.

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Seeing the gash in her Shade, Sio's mind begins working overtime. How do I seperate the goblin and his blade? Unable to come up with a convincing answer Sio concentrates for a moment before unleashing a wave of amber light which washes over Torvin and Blade.

Cast Bless


Siobhan successfully casts Bless. Torvin, it is your turn.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

We have to take the Goblin down. Torvin feeling himself bolstered by Siobhan turns to end the goblin. Slashing down at the little menace. "Focus on the goblin." He shouts.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

hp-20/25


Male Human Black Blade Magus Vigilante / 3| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 27/27 | F +3 R +5 W +5 |
Spells:
0: Daze Ghost Sound Mage Hand Open/Close 1: Vanish Obscuring Mist Silent Image True Strike
| Init +2 | Perc +8 / 10 (with B. B.)

Not sure it will be enough to hit, but you are flanking the goblin with me... so should be a 13.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Ah sorry Blade I forgot I think I thought we were flanking the firepelt, thanks for the reminder.


The attack misses! The Goblin attempts to attack the Blade, and the firepelt moves to go after Siobhan, which provokes from Torvin;

DM Rolls:
Goblin Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Firepelt Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

The Goblin misses, but the Firepelt hits, doing Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 damage.


Male Human Black Blade Magus Vigilante / 3| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 27/27 | F +3 R +5 W +5 |
Spells:
0: Daze Ghost Sound Mage Hand Open/Close 1: Vanish Obscuring Mist Silent Image True Strike
| Init +2 | Perc +8 / 10 (with B. B.)

The Shadowy form just laughs at the goblin's attempt to attack him, returning the favor with a second strike at him. The blade almost seems to seethe with the beast's blood as it crashes down upon the smaller form.

Using Leave an Opening vigilante talent. If I threaten at the start of its next round, I get an AoO. I can only do this when I get to apply stalker damage, and if I had been thinking I would have applied it last time as well.

Melee Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2d4 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (3, 1) = 10

... so it might not be alive to get that threat... but on the off chance it is...


A definite hit! Goblin is looking banged up.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

I'll roll my AOO now

Cursing himself as he misses the Golbin. Torvin never the less sees another opportunity to attack the firepelt and takes his chance swinging wide at the creature.

AOO: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Hoping to put it down.


That does connect, and it does drop the firepelt; Siobhan, you take no damage. You are now up!

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Releasing a sigh of relief as the Firepelt is dropped, mere feet from her, Siobhan turns her attention to her damaged phantom, trusting her companions to take care of the goblin.

Heal on Phantom: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Torvin nods at Siobhan as the firepelt falls, turning his attention to Goblin. Teeth clenched he bring his longsword up and again bring it down hard in an attempt to cleave the creature.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Once again, Torvin, your blade flashes, and it is sufficient to bring down the Goblin.

You are out of combat. What do you do?

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Siobhan recalls the Shade to her consciousness, feeling the comforting presence settle back into her mind. "The Sahde won't be able to do much for a while. I need to heal her properly but I don't want to give up power too early. Are either of you injured?"


Male Human Black Blade Magus Vigilante / 3| AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | HP 27/27 | F +3 R +5 W +5 |
Spells:
0: Daze Ghost Sound Mage Hand Open/Close 1: Vanish Obscuring Mist Silent Image True Strike
| Init +2 | Perc +8 / 10 (with B. B.)

The masked man almost glowers over the goblin's corpse. Using its body as an impromptu rag, he cleans the blood off of the black longsword while searching it for valuables.

"It could not hit what it could not see." The figure gives what passes for a smile for him.


Male Human Slayer 3/Bard 3 | HP 25 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | F+5, R+7, W+7 | P +7 Init +3 | 3x1st lvl

Torvin flicks his longsword spraying blood on the floor as he kicks the dead goblin over, sheathing his blade. "That's ok Siobhan, I took a hit but save your magic for now. Let's see what this goblin had and we can finish clearing behind us before we head for the bridge." He nods at Blade, as he himself searches the area.

Taking 20

Dark Archive

Female CN Human Oracle//Spiritualist 3 | HP: 24/24| AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8(11), SM +8, Bluff +13, Dip +9 | Speed 30ft | Spells: (O) 1st 3/6 / (S) 1st 3/4 | Revelations: Cloak 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

The child nods and turns her back on the two men, fixing her gaze out towards the fort. Her eyes and ears open as her mind sinks into stillness, trying to pick out any clues from the sights and sounds around her.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22


Of note, I handle loot a little bit differently; for magic items like wands or potions, if it's of a spell that is on your spell list, you automatically know what the item is. You must still roll Spellcraft for weapons, armor and other magical items.

You find two Potions of Cure Light Wounds, as well as two wands.

You also find leather armor, sized for a Goblin, that detects as magical. There is also a small sized sling and spear, though those seem mundane. Finally, the Goblin was wearing a cloak; this too seems magical.

1 to 50 of 98 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Ragnarok's Rise of the Runelords Table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.