DM Puppet Master's Humble Bundle Welcome Campaign

Game Master Anon A Mouse

Cult of the Ebon Destroyer


1,451 to 1,500 of 3,088 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Spells:
(CL 3rd; +8 Concentration) CANTRIP:daze(20), detect magic, prestidigitation, ray of frost, read magic; FIRST (6/7):burning disarm(16), charm person(19), entangle(16), sow thought(21);
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +2; HP:20/20; AC 16;T 14;FF 13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3

Having cast Detect Magic while downstairs and out of sight, he heads up the stairs to look at the mask.

I believe identifying magic is a spellcraft check in this instance. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Identify: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Identify: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Don't matter. Forum hates me.

Sato shakes his head after looking at the door and mask. "Not sure." he whispers, returning. "I'm more of a... instinctual magic person, not well-read."


Female Elf Wizard (Hallowed Necromancer) 8 | HP 42/42| AC 14 T 14 FF 11 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +9 | Initiative +3 | Perception +16; low-light vision | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Positive Touch 8/8 | Turn Undead 8/8

Lily's pretty nervous about being caught, but she'll go up if needed.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Hates me too.


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

You're trying to identify the schools for the auras, which Detect Magic specifically says is knowledge(arcana), not spellcraft. Lily doesn't need to go up anything to at least try to check out the mask. She would need to go upstairs if she wanted to look at the door though, otherwise there would be the stone of the 2nd floor blocking her view.

What do you want to do next?


Female Elf Wizard (Hallowed Necromancer) 8 | HP 42/42| AC 14 T 14 FF 11 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +9 | Initiative +3 | Perception +16; low-light vision | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Positive Touch 8/8 | Turn Undead 8/8

Ah. Well, I don't have detect magic prepared, so I can't do anything.


Male Human Rogue 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 22 FF 22 T 18 | BAB +6/+1 | CMB +7/+2 | CMD 23 | F +6 R +12 W +5 | Init +11 | Per +13 (Trapfinding +21)

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

"Mmm, I don't think I can check that door for traps with two guards looking without them suspecting something. Maybe we could order them to go downstairs... They probably have to comply with the orders coming from the black robed guys."


Male Dwarf Barbarian 3 | HP 41/41(+6R) | AC19(-2RAGE) T11 FF19 | BAB+3 | CMB +7 | CMD 18 | F+6 R+3 W+3 | Init +3 | Per +8

Anything I can do while staying downstairs?


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

So who's going to try to order the guards away? Or did you want to do something else?


Spells:
(CL 3rd; +8 Concentration) CANTRIP:daze(20), detect magic, prestidigitation, ray of frost, read magic; FIRST (6/7):burning disarm(16), charm person(19), entangle(16), sow thought(21);
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +2; HP:20/20; AC 16;T 14;FF 13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3

"I could try to trick them into taking a break." Sato offers.


Spells:
1st 6/6 2nd 5/5 3rd 5/5 4th 4/4
prepared spells:
1st-Nauseating Dart, Speak with Animals, Bristle, Acid Maw ,Liberating Command, Longstrider 2nd-Barkskin Bulls Strength Cats Grace Scamper Pox Pus,
Half-Elf Druid 8 HP: 50/50 M: 56/56 AC: 20 TAC: 13 FF:17 Saves: 7:6:15 Init: +5 Per: +24

Is Sato at the bottom or the top of the stairs. If he's at the bottom I will tell him to do this if he's not I'll do it.

"you're probably right Jaed... Hmm I think I have a plan. Artair can you hide down here for a second while we go get rid of the guards and make sure Millsy doesn't follow us. If it sounds like there's trouble you can come and do what you do best. Lilly, Jaed come with me I am going to tell the guards that you are being trained as guards and that they can take the rest of their shift off." Finnrick finishes detailing his plan and looks at the others "Do you think it could work?"

what do you think? If it's a go woth either Sato or myself I will cast enhanced diplomacy.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Rogue 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 22 FF 22 T 18 | BAB +6/+1 | CMB +7/+2 | CMD 23 | F +6 R +12 W +5 | Init +11 | Per +13 (Trapfinding +21)

That's a good idea. But Jaed is wearing black so it is probably better if Artair goes with Lilly to replace the guards and Jaed heads up once he can examine the door.


Female Elf Wizard (Hallowed Necromancer) 8 | HP 42/42| AC 14 T 14 FF 11 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +9 | Initiative +3 | Perception +16; low-light vision | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Positive Touch 8/8 | Turn Undead 8/8

Sounds reasonable. We gotta get something we can take back to our contacts!


Spells:
1st 6/6 2nd 5/5 3rd 5/5 4th 4/4
prepared spells:
1st-Nauseating Dart, Speak with Animals, Bristle, Acid Maw ,Liberating Command, Longstrider 2nd-Barkskin Bulls Strength Cats Grace Scamper Pox Pus,
Half-Elf Druid 8 HP: 50/50 M: 56/56 AC: 20 TAC: 13 FF:17 Saves: 7:6:15 Init: +5 Per: +24

Finnrick casts enhance diplomacy on himself and takes Artair and Lilly with him to the guard room.

"Praise be to Razmir, " he says to the guards. Then in a stern voice he says "I have two newer members who will be taking guard duty tonight. You may take the rest of your shift off. Praise Razmir" he doesn't wait for a response before turning to Lilly and Artair. "You two will man this post with vigilance, if I come through here and see either of you resting we will have a bigger problem."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Bluff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

-Posted with Wayfinder


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

DM:
2d20 ⇒ (15, 17) = 32

Sato comes back down and swaps out with Finnrick as all but Lily and Artair attempt to make themselves look scarce. Unlike previous attempts, Finnrick manages to stride confidently up the stairs to address the two guards, who hurriedly echo his praises to Razmir. When he's done talking, they shift awkwardly, giving each other what are most likely uncertain looks until the braver of the two pipes up. "Uh...sir? You really want two acolytes to guard the person quarters of the heralds? Those two look like they're from the batch that arrived less than a week ago. I'm not sure Egarthis would approve..." As he trails off awkwardly, the other guard gives another hurried, "P-praise Razmir!" that is quickly echoed by his companion. They definitely seem to be buying the black-robed act. They just need a bit more of a push to follow these unusual orders.


Spells:
(CL 3rd; +8 Concentration) CANTRIP:daze(20), detect magic, prestidigitation, ray of frost, read magic; FIRST (6/7):burning disarm(16), charm person(19), entangle(16), sow thought(21);
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +2; HP:20/20; AC 16;T 14;FF 13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3

Are they within sight of the first floor?


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

It's a little easier to see them since they've been pointed out to you, but they haven't moved from their dark corners. I'll say the perception DC to see them from the first floor has been reduced to DC15 or 10 if you have darkvision.


Female Elf Wizard (Hallowed Necromancer) 8 | HP 42/42| AC 14 T 14 FF 11 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +9 | Initiative +3 | Perception +16; low-light vision | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Positive Touch 8/8 | Turn Undead 8/8

Lily does her best to look confident and intimidating - a bit difficult when your face is concealed, but body language counts for a lot. She folds her arms menacingly and takes a firm stance.


Spells:
(CL 3rd; +8 Concentration) CANTRIP:daze(20), detect magic, prestidigitation, ray of frost, read magic; FIRST (6/7):burning disarm(16), charm person(19), entangle(16), sow thought(21);
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +2; HP:20/20; AC 16;T 14;FF 13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Since I only have low-light, I will take that as a no. :)


Spells:
1st 6/6 2nd 5/5 3rd 5/5 4th 4/4
prepared spells:
1st-Nauseating Dart, Speak with Animals, Bristle, Acid Maw ,Liberating Command, Longstrider 2nd-Barkskin Bulls Strength Cats Grace Scamper Pox Pus,
Half-Elf Druid 8 HP: 50/50 M: 56/56 AC: 20 TAC: 13 FF:17 Saves: 7:6:15 Init: +5 Per: +24

At the sound of the man speaking Finnrick turns to him. "You are still hear? Of course Egarthis approves, even I wouldn't make a decision like this without his approval. Apparently he knew them before.. Wait, why am I explaining this to you. I didn't realize questioning orders was one of Razmir's tenants. Now unless you would like to wake Egarthis yourself I would advise you to stop being so insolent and be grateful that you get the night off. " Finnricks heart is pumping frantically as he attempts to sound like he knows what he is doing. " I wonder who this Egarthis is?

Intimidate : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Bluff: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Male Human Rogue 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 22 FF 22 T 18 | BAB +6/+1 | CMB +7/+2 | CMD 23 | F +6 R +12 W +5 | Init +11 | Per +13 (Trapfinding +21)

I'm just going to post in advance for when/if the two guards leave their post to speed things up.

When the guards leave Jaed sight he heads up and starts inspecting first the door and then the mask for any clues pointing to a trap. I hope there is no magic trap. I have never dealt with one of those.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 1 = 21


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

DM:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

The guards visibly flinch as Finnrick raises his voice to them. At first slowly they begin to move out of their little corners. Their pace gradually picks up as they rush past him, barely avoiding running to escape the man's wrath. When they're gone, Jaed hurries up the stairs and begins carefully examining first the door and then the mask.

As far as he can tell, the door isn't trapped, but it is locked. The mask, on the other hand, seems to be giving off a soft humming noise. He remembers hearing Short Change describing something similar when talking about how some of the rich folk he knew in the city used to have spell casters rig their valuables to sound an alarm if touched. But the sound isn't exactly right for that. Leaning closer but still making sure not to touch it, he hears an almost inaudible crackling noise underneath the humming. In addition to the alarm, it seems the mask is rigged to shock anybody who touches it. It's a magic trap. :-P


Male Human Rogue 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 22 FF 22 T 18 | BAB +6/+1 | CMB +7/+2 | CMD 23 | F +6 R +12 W +5 | Init +11 | Per +13 (Trapfinding +21)

"Nobody gets close to this mask. It is a MAGIC TRAP!" Jaed says feeling a mix of excitement and fear about his new finding.

He moves back to the door. "Good news is that the door does not look trapped but it is locked. I don't have my tools so it maybe be tricky to open it. Let me give it a try either way."

Disable device: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

Jaed starts meddling with the door trying to do his best without his thieves' tools.


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

As Jaed begins to fiddle with the door, too late he hears a soft whoosh from the carved masks as a spray of icicles shoot out of their eyes and cover the area right in front of the door. While he had checked all the usual places, he had missed this one part, assuming that they were just another piece of ornate decoration like so many other things in the temple.

DC 13 Reflex save for half damage
Cold damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 1, 3) = 10

After a moments pause, it appears that is the end of it. Hearing nothing to indicate the trap is resetting, he approaches again, intent upon trying to open the lock. Unfortunately, the mechanism seems to be of good quality and without the proper tools appears beyond the rogue's ability to open.


Male Human Rogue 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 22 FF 22 T 18 | BAB +6/+1 | CMB +7/+2 | CMD 23 | F +6 R +12 W +5 | Init +11 | Per +13 (Trapfinding +21)

Reflex save: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 1 = 14

"Oh no," is all that Jaed has time to say before jumping away from the door. His catlike reflexes barely save him from most of the pointy icicles although some of them still hit.

Once he recovers from the shock he turns and say, "No way I can open this door without my tools. We could try looking for the rest of our gear in the basement. Any other ideas about to do next?"


Male Dwarf Barbarian 3 | HP 41/41(+6R) | AC19(-2RAGE) T11 FF19 | BAB+3 | CMB +7 | CMD 18 | F+6 R+3 W+3 | Init +3 | Per +8

If we cannot get upstairs, what about the unexplored areas downstairs?


Spells:
(CL 3rd; +8 Concentration) CANTRIP:daze(20), detect magic, prestidigitation, ray of frost, read magic; FIRST (6/7):burning disarm(16), charm person(19), entangle(16), sow thought(21);
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +2; HP:20/20; AC 16;T 14;FF 13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3

"Well, we're committed to acting now." Sato indicated. "Trap's sprung, guards tricked. There's going to be an investigation if we don't conclude our business here soon."


Spells:
1st 6/6 2nd 5/5 3rd 5/5 4th 4/4
prepared spells:
1st-Nauseating Dart, Speak with Animals, Bristle, Acid Maw ,Liberating Command, Longstrider 2nd-Barkskin Bulls Strength Cats Grace Scamper Pox Pus,
Half-Elf Druid 8 HP: 50/50 M: 56/56 AC: 20 TAC: 13 FF:17 Saves: 7:6:15 Init: +5 Per: +24

"I agree with Sato, we cannot turn back now. Jaed what did you find when you went scouting. Any indication of where our gear is. Could we go and find something that could help us?"

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Rogue 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 22 FF 22 T 18 | BAB +6/+1 | CMB +7/+2 | CMD 23 | F +6 R +12 W +5 | Init +11 | Per +13 (Trapfinding +21)

"There is an armory on the ground floor with some brand new weapons and shields," Jaed says trying to remember as much as he can from his scouting night. "There was a locked door in the courtyard, next to the tools shed. Also, in the basement, the door leading in the direction of the cells we were initially kept in was locked so I could not go into that part. If had had to bet I would say our gear is there."

"I could go and try to open that door. I just hope is worse quality than this one," he says pointing at the one next to him. "Can someone come with me and watch while I try that?"

In case we decide to go downstairs and try our luck with that door:

Disable device: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

Unfortunately, the lock on the door downstairs heading towards the cells seems to be just as good quality, and Jaed has no luck with his crude, impromptu lockpicks.


Spells:
(CL 3rd; +8 Concentration) CANTRIP:daze(20), detect magic, prestidigitation, ray of frost, read magic; FIRST (6/7):burning disarm(16), charm person(19), entangle(16), sow thought(21);
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +2; HP:20/20; AC 16;T 14;FF 13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3

Can I acid splash the lock down if i take enough time?

-Posted with Wayfinder


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

Unfortunately, metal has a hardness of 10 and wood has a hardness of 5, so I don't think you'd be able to do enough damage with acid splash to get through. It's a nice idea though.


Spells:
(CL 3rd; +8 Concentration) CANTRIP:daze(20), detect magic, prestidigitation, ray of frost, read magic; FIRST (6/7):burning disarm(16), charm person(19), entangle(16), sow thought(21);
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +2; HP:20/20; AC 16;T 14;FF 13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3

dang

Sato ponders the door. "Do we know who has the key?" Sato asks?


Female Elf Wizard (Hallowed Necromancer) 8 | HP 42/42| AC 14 T 14 FF 11 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +9 | Initiative +3 | Perception +16; low-light vision | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Positive Touch 8/8 | Turn Undead 8/8

"Must be someone influential," guesses Lily.


Male Human Rogue 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 22 FF 22 T 18 | BAB +6/+1 | CMB +7/+2 | CMD 23 | F +6 R +12 W +5 | Init +11 | Per +13 (Trapfinding +21)

"Yes, probably the real black robbed guys." Jaed thinks for a second and adds with a naive look in his face: "Well, it is a door. How about we just knock?"


HP 32/32 AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13

"I know we are trying to use stealth but what if Artair just hit it with that ax of his? "Finnrick asks as he runs out of ideas.

the lock downstairs not the door by the mask.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

A quick knock on the basement door seems to yield no results. No one comes to answer it and no sound of movement can be heard on the other side.

Did you want to try looking for a black-robed person or bash down the door or something else?


Male Human Rogue 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 22 FF 22 T 18 | BAB +6/+1 | CMB +7/+2 | CMD 23 | F +6 R +12 W +5 | Init +11 | Per +13 (Trapfinding +21)

"Does anyone know any spells that could silence the door bashing so we don't wake up everyone in the temple?"

Would it be possible to climb to the second floor from the courtyard?


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

You do recall Finnrick mentioning seeing a black robed figure watching your sparring match in the courtyard through a large window on the second floor, so it would at least be possible to take that route. It would require a climb check to get up there and a stealth check to avoid the notice of the guards patrolling the walls.


Female Elf Wizard (Hallowed Necromancer) 8 | HP 42/42| AC 14 T 14 FF 11 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +9 | Initiative +3 | Perception +16; low-light vision | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Positive Touch 8/8 | Turn Undead 8/8

"No... not really in my specialty. Sorry!" says Lily.


Spells:
(CL 3rd; +8 Concentration) CANTRIP:daze(20), detect magic, prestidigitation, ray of frost, read magic; FIRST (6/7):burning disarm(16), charm person(19), entangle(16), sow thought(21);
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +2; HP:20/20; AC 16;T 14;FF 13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3

"Nor is it mine." Sato answers. "I'm more suited to getting people to open doors FOR me."


Male Human Rogue 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 22 FF 22 T 18 | BAB +6/+1 | CMB +7/+2 | CMD 23 | F +6 R +12 W +5 | Init +11 | Per +13 (Trapfinding +21)

As I see it we have two alternatives. We either look for a guy with a black robe and let Sato try to convince him to open the door or hand him the keys or Jaed tries to climb to the second floor and open the door from the other side. Both are risky but as Sato said before, there is no way back now. Any other ideas?


Female Elf Wizard (Hallowed Necromancer) 8 | HP 42/42| AC 14 T 14 FF 11 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +9 | Initiative +3 | Perception +16; low-light vision | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Positive Touch 8/8 | Turn Undead 8/8

KILL THEM ALL

Oops, sorry, inside voice Lily! :D


Male Human Rogue 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 22 FF 22 T 18 | BAB +6/+1 | CMB +7/+2 | CMD 23 | F +6 R +12 W +5 | Init +11 | Per +13 (Trapfinding +21)

LOL But I don't see how killing everyone is going to open the door ;P


Female Elf Wizard (Hallowed Necromancer) 8 | HP 42/42| AC 14 T 14 FF 11 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +9 | Initiative +3 | Perception +16; low-light vision | Arcane Bond 1/1 | Positive Touch 8/8 | Turn Undead 8/8

I think all necromancers get the inside voice that says KILL THEM ALL


Male Dwarf Barbarian 3 | HP 41/41(+6R) | AC19(-2RAGE) T11 FF19 | BAB+3 | CMB +7 | CMD 18 | F+6 R+3 W+3 | Init +3 | Per +8

I am willing to make a lot of noise if necessary but probably not the best choice.

Can we get in to the armory? At least then we would have arms more than what we have.


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

You can pretty easily find your way to the armory. The room appears empty of people, with a variety of steel shields mounted on the walls and racks with spears, longswords, short swords, daggers, longbows, and arrows in them. The racks are all sealed up with locks that, though not quite as good as the ones on the doors, are perhaps still out of Jaed's skill to improvise open. Despite this, the smaller items-- daggers and arrows-- seem like they could be maneuvered and pulled out.


Spells:
1st 6/6 2nd 5/5 3rd 5/5 4th 4/4
prepared spells:
1st-Nauseating Dart, Speak with Animals, Bristle, Acid Maw ,Liberating Command, Longstrider 2nd-Barkskin Bulls Strength Cats Grace Scamper Pox Pus,
Half-Elf Druid 8 HP: 50/50 M: 56/56 AC: 20 TAC: 13 FF:17 Saves: 7:6:15 Init: +5 Per: +24

"I don't see how these arrows could be used without a bow but some daggers could come in handy." Finnrick says reaching out about to grab one but then checks himself and straightens up. "hmmm, I wonder" Finnrick spreads his arms out and feels for any magical presence in the room.

Casts detect magic

He also walks around the room and looks for a rope or pry bar, anything other than a weapon that could be used to aid the group.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26

"I know that we have been here for a while now and have seen what this cult does. They steal from the townsfolk and they bully the shopkeepers into handing over the small amount of coin they have. And all for what? A false god. But we have also seen them do good. I'm sure the man who we bunk with isn't the only one who turned to the cult just to get a hot meal and a place to sleep. They can't all be bad, but this place is never the less in need of a cleansing. I have prayed to Saranre and she has given me council. I do not want to needlessly kill these people but I find no problem stealing from them." As if to make his point Finnrick gingerly sticks his nimble fingers through the bars and pulls out a dagger. Sticking it in the sash of his robe he continues.

"But of course if it comes to killing we must be quick about it and be sure that those whose lives we take deserve it. Like that vile Krant" he adds spitting the name. "As for how we do it, well I'd say the courtyard entrance is our best bet. Unless we run into someone on the way who carries a key I say we make our way to the courtyard and see if we can't get in through that window."


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

None of the items in the room seem to be magical. Looking around, Finnrick is only able to find some wooden practice swords and battered wooden shields shoved back in one corner. Thinking on it, it seems more likely that one of the sheds in the courtyard would have what the half-elf is looking for than the armory.


Definitely not a vampire Maps | Knowledge Checks

I would suggest that someone just pick a course of action and do it. In my experience with PBPs, it's sometimes good just to make your character decisive/impulsive and do something, even if you may not be the optimal character for it. Otherwise the game can just stall.


Male Human Rogue 8 | HP 88/88 | AC 22 FF 22 T 18 | BAB +6/+1 | CMB +7/+2 | CMD 23 | F +6 R +12 W +5 | Init +11 | Per +13 (Trapfinding +21)

Fair point. Just one quick question. We still have the weapons that were given back to us, right? So we are not completely disarmed...

"Damn all these doors. I have nothing to do without my precious tools. I agree with Finnrick, we need a different approach. I'm gonna try the window. Finnrick, would you come with me and cover me while I climb? The rest can wait at the other side of the door. See you in a couple of minutes."

Decided and fearless, Jaed heads to the courtyard and starts climbing, trying to stay in the shadows to reduce the chances of being seen.

Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24


Spells:
(CL 3rd; +8 Concentration) CANTRIP:daze(20), detect magic, prestidigitation, ray of frost, read magic; FIRST (6/7):burning disarm(16), charm person(19), entangle(16), sow thought(21);
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +2; HP:20/20; AC 16;T 14;FF 13; Fort +3, Ref +4, Will +3

Sato watches the man clamber up, resisting the urge to whistle.

i was considering just knocking on the door upstairs and charming my way in. This works too

-Posted with Wayfinder

1,451 to 1,500 of 3,088 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Puppet Master's Humble Bundle Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.