Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DM Papa.DRB - Rise of the Runelords 2

Game Master Papa-DRB


251 to 300 of 315 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Male (Loot) Human
Trackables:
Spells: Mage armor, Summon monster 1, Bless
Witch 2 HP 16/16 | AC 16 [Mage armor 12] T 12 FF 10 | Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init 8 | Perc 4

René tenses as Logar grabs the ranseur but relaxes when nothing ill seems to come of the action. He then mentally prepares himself as the group prepares to continue onward, absently petting Hadley's head.


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

Cordwin breaks his fascination with the statue and hurries after the others.


Male Half-Elven Daring Champion Cavalier 2 (Order of the Dragon)

Nimreass takes a moment to clean his rapier and reclaim any bolts that he can from the room, though he doesn't have much faith in using them again till he can practice more with it and follows the rest of his allies.


Narrator

DM rolls:

?: 1d20 ⇒ 81d4 ⇒ 3

Logar stands the ranseur up against the statue, vowing to come back for it on the way out. Tylur goes to the door on the north, and seeing it is not locked opens it revealing a large room.

This large chamber was obviously once a prison, as testified by the twenty cells that line the room’s perimeter. A rickety wooden platform overlooks the room, with two flights of stairs descending to the prison floor ten feet below. A five foot wide wooden walkway runs from the northern edge of the platform to a passageway to the east.

Next?
Level Map Updated

Status
(HP Cur/Max, AC)

Logar (17/20, 18)
Rene (16/16, 12/ma16)
Nimreass (26/26, 15)
Tylur (21/22, 17)
Cordwin (10/18, 14)
Aurora (14/18, 10)


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

Hmmm...I doubt anyone is still imprisoned here but we should make sure that snake Tsuto isn't hiding in one of 'em cells! Why Tsuto who easily beat them the last time they encountered them would be hiding in a cell, Cordwin could not say. He makes his way peering into each cell.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Tylur follows along making sure to keep watch on the inquisitive dwarf.


Male (Loot) Human
Trackables:
Spells: Mage armor, Summon monster 1, Bless
Witch 2 HP 16/16 | AC 16 [Mage armor 12] T 12 FF 10 | Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init 8 | Perc 4

René stays outside as he sizes up the place. Even if the platform would hold the weight of one, it might not be up to holding six adults.

Kn(Engineering): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 How structurally sound do I think the platform/stairs/walkway is?

"Weren't this place for smugglin'? Why they have all these here cells?"


Narrator

Aurora, Logar, Nimreass ?

Rene:
Everything looks structurally sound to you.


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

Sorry, I'm traveling with limited time and WiFi until tomorrow night.

Logar follows Cordwin with his weapons drawn in case they find anyone, though he doubts anyone would make the questionable strategic choice of hiding in a closed cell.


Male Half-Elven Daring Champion Cavalier 2 (Order of the Dragon)

Nimreass walks beside his companions, his eyes scanning the shadows as he looks and listens for anyone that might be nearby or for signs that this place had been visited recently. After all, no point in going into a room full of dungeon cells with no prisoners.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Female NG Oracle of Life lvl 2 / Init +1; S Per +5 (+2 to notice gems, coins, jewelry, and valuable trade goods, auto check if in 10ft) HP:18/18 / F+1 / R+0 / W+3 / CMB +2; CMD 12 / Channel x4/per day 1d6 in 30ft. concentration +5

Remaining back with René and waiting until the rest discover something or decide to move on. Keeping her gaze back the way they came. Answering René without thinking about it, "Yeah it was smuggling but that does not always mean drugs or art. Could have been people or beasts." Flinching at the hollow sound in her voice and mumbling, "People really can be horrible."


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

The picture of a dark, musty Caydenite temple's tap room flashes before Logar's eyes.

"Smuggling people doesn't always mean slave trafficking, you know. Some smuggle unwanted, abused children to safety." With a tusked grimace, he adds, "I doubt this was the case here, though. In fact, I doubt this place was built for smugglers. With that demon and the runelord statue, this entire complex seems to have a purpose that's more ancient and more sinister."


Male (Loot) Human
Trackables:
Spells: Mage armor, Summon monster 1, Bless
Witch 2 HP 16/16 | AC 16 [Mage armor 12] T 12 FF 10 | Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init 8 | Perc 4

Deciding that the platform was at least sturdy enough not to warrant a warning, René nonetheless hangs back. If there were more things lurking in the cells, it would be best for the others with their heavy armor and pointy metal objects to go first. As they examine the room, he keeps an eye out for anything coming up behind them. "Yeah, there's a pretty big range of things ta smuggle. Sometimes it's just tradin' things that shoulda been legal 'cept the town had a stick up their rump. But still, cells are odd. But somehow I doubt Mr. Fisty Cuffs is in here, slummin' it inna cell."

He had really thought finding the guy would be a lot easier than this. Really, all this waiting and build up was starting to wear on his nerves. Sure, he'd lived longer this way, but it wasn't much fun expecting each room to hold death.


Narrator

Initiative:

Aurora: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Cordwin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Logar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Nimreass: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Rene: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Tylur: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Foe(s): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
DM rolls:

Sinspawn;c;c;b(+3): 3d20 ⇒ (19, 4, 16) = 391d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 vs AC 14 Cordwin b only

As Cordwin goes down the stairs to check out the cells with Tylur and Logar following him, at the bottom he is surprised to see a sinspawn step out from under the wooden stairs.

Aurora, on the platform does not realize what is occuring, till she hears Cordwin yelp in surprise as the creature bites him.

Next?
Level Map Updated

Rene UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Rene 17 (16/16, 12/ma16)
Nimreass 11 (26/26, 15)
Cordwin 10 (7/18, 14) - hurt
Tylur 9 (21/22, 17)
Logar 8 (17/20, 18)
Aurora 21 (14/18, 10)
Foe(s) 18

Sinspawn:
HP 30 30[30] AC14 T12 F12; F3 R2 W4 SR13; Immune mind-affecting effects

Cordwin:
DC 12 Will save. Pass - ok; Fail - Sickened for 1d6 ⇒ 3 minutes.


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

"More of those! Cordwin, you alright? I'm coming to get him."

Logar dashes down the stairs, using them as cover to prevent the sinspawn from attacking him while he positions himself around it in a flanking position. His flail easily breaks through the aberration's defenses and connects with its side, dealing moderate damage.

Flail + Flank: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20, Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

I should have cover in my first square of movement, and after that I'm out of the ranseur's reach, so there shouldn't be any AoOs.


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

DC12 Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Damage: 1d8 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Cordwin is expecting to find long-lost curiosities in the cell, so he is surprised when he finds something NOT in the cells! He yelps in surprise and pain as the sinspawn clamps down on his arm. He feels sickened for the briefest moment before it passes. He then hits the creature with his hammer before stepping back to let the fighter-types in.


Male (Loot) Human
Trackables:
Spells: Mage armor, Summon monster 1, Bless
Witch 2 HP 16/16 | AC 16 [Mage armor 12] T 12 FF 10 | Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init 8 | Perc 4

René winces in sympathy as he hears Cordwin yelp in pain. He looks over the edge of the platform to see the cause. Why are there so many of these things here? Shouldn't they all be long gone?

"This is why I stick ta th' back, Corwin." He gives a short laugh under his breath, "Heh, go in ta get one man, find lotsa long dead beasties. Just my luck..."

I know you'll all be shocked, but...evil eye sinspawn's to hit and cackle
Will DC 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Status
- Tylur: Lucky 19
- Sinspawn1: -2 to hit (8 rds)
Fortune already used on: Logar


Female NG Oracle of Life lvl 2 / Init +1; S Per +5 (+2 to notice gems, coins, jewelry, and valuable trade goods, auto check if in 10ft) HP:18/18 / F+1 / R+0 / W+3 / CMB +2; CMD 12 / Channel x4/per day 1d6 in 30ft. concentration +5

Reaching out and touching Nimreass on his shoulder, "Go kill one of those things."

Guidance on Nimreass for a +1 to attack


Narrator

Nimreass, Tylur ?


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Tylur rushes past Cordwin after hearing wince in pain. Seeing the sinspawn he attempts to trip it with the hooked end of his spiked chain.

Improved Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Narrator

DM rolls:

Sinspawn;b(+3): 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 - 2 = 21d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 vs AC 17 Tylur
Sinspawn;b(+3): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 141d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 vs AC 15 Nimreass

Rene casts an evil eye at the sinspawn that attacked Cordwin, making it harder for the creature to hit anyone else. Nimreass(bot) sees another sinspawn, and readies himself for it to come up the stairs. Cordwin swings at the creature damaging it, then steps back to let the warriors take over. Tylur rushes down the stairs, past Cordwin and trips the sinspawn and it goes flat on its face. With the sinspawn down, Logar rushes into a flanking position with Tylur and bashes the creature with his flail. Aurora casts guidance on Nimreass as he waits for the other sinspawn to climb the stairs.

The downed sinspawn stands and attempts to bite Tylur but misses. The other sinspawn climbs the steps and attempts to bite Nimreass, but it also misses.

Next?
Level Map Updated

Rene UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Rene 17 (16/16, 12/ma16)
Nimreass 11 (26/26, 15)
Cordwin 10 (7/18, 14)
Tylur 9 (21/22, 17)
Logar 8 (17/20, 18)
Aurora 21 (14/18, 10)
Foe(s) 18

Sinspawn:
HP 15 30[30] AC14 T12 F12; F3 R2 W4 SR13; Immune mind-affecting effects

Logar & Tylur, you get an AOO on the sinspawn that stood up. If the AOO puts it down, then you get a full round of actions this turn


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Pleased with the maneuver Tylur does not hesitate as the spawn tries to get back up and tries to sink the spike into the creature's elongated head.

Stab with spiked chain: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

Cordwin will keep the CLW wand ready to heal any of those fighting the sinspawn.

Knock 'em down again! Knock 'em down again! he shouts encouragingly.


Narrator

Tylur, that does not hit the creature as it stands. Please take your action, as the AOO was for last round.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Tylur throws the hook out at the creature's leg and tries to pull the creature to the ground.

"Priest! Bludgeon it!"

Improved Trip: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

AoO:

Flail: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8, Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Logar flails around, losing his footing and nearly bludgeoning Tylur in the shoulder. He tries to use the momentum from this failed attack on the back swing, adding in an attack from his tankard at the again prone creature. He is still slightly out of whack from his previous failed attempt and flunks both attacks again.

Flail + Prone: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10, Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Tankard + Prone: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3, Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Narrator

Nimreass, Aurora, Rene ?


Female NG Oracle of Life lvl 2 / Init +1; S Per +5 (+2 to notice gems, coins, jewelry, and valuable trade goods, auto check if in 10ft) HP:18/18 / F+1 / R+0 / W+3 / CMB +2; CMD 12 / Channel x4/per day 1d6 in 30ft. concentration +5

Reaching out a touching Nimreass on the back with a hand wreathed in translucent fire, "Keep him safer." So I am safer! The ethereal looking fire thins and spreads then vanishes. Only to reappear when the half elf is attacked.

Shield of Faith on Nimreass netting him a +2 deflection bonus for two minuets


Male (Loot) Human
Trackables:
Spells: Mage armor, Summon monster 1, Bless
Witch 2 HP 16/16 | AC 16 [Mage armor 12] T 12 FF 10 | Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init 8 | Perc 4

Oops, sorry. Got distracted by long weekend.

René yelps as the other creature approaches from the other side of the deck. "Heh heh, good thing ya didn't rush in with the rest of 'em, Nim!" Gulping, her nervously takes a step back, further away from the creature.

Evil eye the other sinspawns' to hit and cackle
Will DC 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Status
- Tylur: Lucky 19
- Sinspawn1: -2 to hit (8 rds)
- Sinspawn2: -2 to hit (8 rds)
Fortune already used on: Logar


Narrator

Hope everyone had a good Labor Day weekend!

DM rolls:

Nimreass;rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 231d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 vs AC 14 (threat)
Nimreass;rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 211d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 vs AC 14 (crit)
Sinspawn;c;c;b(+3-2): 3d20 ⇒ (20, 13, 17) = 501d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 vs AC 17 Nimreass (1st threat)
Sinspawn;c(+3-2): 1d20 ⇒ 141d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 vs AC 17 Nimreass (1st not crit)
Nimreass;DC 12 Will: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Rene uses his hex on the sinspawn in front of Nimreass and cackles to keep in in force. Nimreass(bot) critically skewers the sinspawn in front of him. Cordwin pulls out his wand of curing, ready to help whichever of the warriors needs some healing. Tylur tried to hit the sinspawn when it stood, but missed. However he manages to trip it again and the creature drops to the floor. Logar also missed his attack when the creature stood, then missed again after Tylur puts the thing back onto the floor. Aurora, reaches out to Nimreass, and a force covers him so he is better protected from the sinspawn attacks.

The sinspawn by Tylur / Logar stands up, while the other one claws and bites Nimreass, who sees horrible images and is sickened.

Next?
Level Map Updated

Rene UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Rene 17 (16/16, 12/ma16)
Nimreass 11 (15/26, 15)
Cordwin 10 (7/18, 14)
Tylur 9 (21/22, 17)
Logar 8 (17/20, 18)
Aurora 21 (14/18, 10)
Foe(s) 18

Tylur & Logar - Take an AOO, then take your regular attacks please.

Sinspawn:
HP 15 21[30] AC14 T12 F12 CMD15; F3 R2 W4 SR13; Immune mind-affecting effects


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Tylur is thankful that the maneuver is working for now. He stabs at it again as it rises and feels the spiked end sink into the creature's body.

AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 = 9

For good measure to attacks again but maintains an air of caution.

Stab with spiked chain+combat expertise: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 1 = 6
damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

AoO:
Flail + Flank: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12, Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The half orc once again tries to stop the sinspawn from standing up but fails. Encouraged by Tylur's successful stab, Logar pommels the sinspawn with his weapon, hoping to end it.

Flail + Flank: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22, Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Tankard + Flank: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11, Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

Cordwin continues to keep the wand handy while shouting encouragement. That's it! Keep makin' it fall down!


Male (Loot) Human
Trackables:
Spells: Mage armor, Summon monster 1, Bless
Witch 2 HP 16/16 | AC 16 [Mage armor 12] T 12 FF 10 | Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init 8 | Perc 4

Move concerned with the much closer enemy instead of the one that couldn't seem to keep its footing, René giggles nervously as he cheers Nim on. "Thata boy! Show that there thinga-majigger who's boss!"

Evil eye the AC of the sinspawn Nim is facing
Will DC 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Status
- Tylur: Lucky 19
- Sinspawn1: -2 to hit (8 rds)
- Sinspawn2: -2 to hit, AC (8 rds)
Fortune already used on: Logar


Narrator

DM rolls:

Nimreass;rapier;sickened: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 2 = 51d6 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 - 2 = 5 vs AC 12 hexed sinspawn
Sinspawn;c;c;b(+3): 3d20 ⇒ (2, 2, 12) = 161d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 vs AC 15 Nimreass
Nimreass;DC 12 Will: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Rene again uses his evil eye hex, this time to make it easier to hit the sinspawn that Nimreass(bot) is fighting. Nimreass, still fighting the images in his head, tries to stab the sinspawn in front of him with his rapier, but misses. Cordwin, still holding on to the curing wand exhorts his companions on. Tylur smacks the creature as it stands, but misses his normal attack, while Logar does the opposite, missing as the creature stands, but then killing it with his regular attack. Aurora(bot) casts guidance on Nimreass, hoping to help him overcome the visions.

The remaining sinspawn attempts to claw and bite Nimreass, but only the bite succeeds, however Nimreass is able to shake off any additional visions with the new bite, but continues to suffer from the original bite.

Next?
Level Map Updated

Rene UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Rene 17 (16/16, 12/ma16)
Nimreass 11 (12/26, 15)
Cordwin 10 (7/18, 14)
Tylur 9 (21/22, 17)
Logar 8 (17/20, 18)
Aurora 21 (14/18, 10)
Foe(s) 18

Sinspawn:
HP dead 21[30] AC14 T12 F12 CMD15; F3 R2 W4 SR13; Immune mind-affecting effects


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

One down, one to go! Cordwin shouts still holding his wand at the ready.


Female NG Oracle of Life lvl 2 / Init +1; S Per +5 (+2 to notice gems, coins, jewelry, and valuable trade goods, auto check if in 10ft) HP:18/18 / F+1 / R+0 / W+3 / CMB +2; CMD 12 / Channel x4/per day 1d6 in 30ft. concentration +5

Reluctant to use any fire on the old wooden platform Aurora reaches out and touches Nimreass again, "Come on. Kill it."

Guidance.


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

Logar sighs in relief as the sinspawn drops dead before him, and then checks his surroundings. Hearing the clash between Nimreass and the second sinspawn, Logar dashes around to the bottom of the other flight of stairs, trying to draw the creature's attention so the half-elf can land a blow.

Double move to flank.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Not wanting to lose the momentum Tylur rushes to get behind Nimreass.
"Behind me Nimreass!"

Move 20 ft. Then Ready action to strike sinspawn if it moves into range.

Ready Spiked Chain: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8

if someone can move my token that would be great. can't do it from phone


Male (Loot) Human
Trackables:
Spells: Mage armor, Summon monster 1, Bless
Witch 2 HP 16/16 | AC 16 [Mage armor 12] T 12 FF 10 | Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init 8 | Perc 4

Moved your token Tylur.

Not really having anything better to, René just cheers the group on. "Woo! One down already, so this fella's as good as done fer."

I don't really see anything better to do, so just cackling.
Status
- Tylur: Lucky 19
- Sinspawn2: -2 to hit, AC (8 rds)
Fortune already used on: Logar


Narrator

Campground WiFi has been horrible since Thursday, and we got home late last night.

DM rolls:

Sinspawn;c;c;b(+3): 3d20 ⇒ (17, 17, 3) = 371d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 vs AC 17 Tylur

Rene continues to cackle, while Nimreass withdraws from the battle. Cordwin stands by, with his wand. Tylur moves to engage the sinspawn and smashes it. Logar moves around to get behind the sinspawn. Aurora provides guidance for Tylur for next time.

The sinspawn claws at Tylur, wounding him, but misses with his sinful bite.

Next?
Level Map Updated

@Aurora with Nimreass withdrawing, I switched your guidance to Tylur.
@Tylur I moved you up next to the creature, worst case he would have taken a five foot step and gotten full attacks anyway.

Rene UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Rene 17 (16/16, 12/ma16)
Nimreass 11 (12/26, 15)
Cordwin 10 (7/18, 14)
Tylur 9 (15/22, 17)
Logar 8 (17/20, 18)
Aurora 21 (14/18, 10)
Foe(s) 18

Sinspawn:
HP dead 13[30] AC14 T12 F12 CMD15; F3 R2 W4 SR13; Immune mind-affecting effects


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Tylur raises his arm to fend off the sinspawn and feels his skin tear against the blow of the creature's claw. He sidesteps avoiding its bite and hurls the hooked chain towards it's legs. Not waiting for the creature to react he heaves with two hands pulling the creature off its feet.

Improved Trip+guidance: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 = 17


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

He can't take much more! Cordwin says with encouragement as he taps Tylur with the wand.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male (Loot) Human
Trackables:
Spells: Mage armor, Summon monster 1, Bless
Witch 2 HP 16/16 | AC 16 [Mage armor 12] T 12 FF 10 | Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init 8 | Perc 4

Getting bored of just cheering people on, René figures why not try something new, and pulls out his sling. And then very quickly learns why exactly he doesn't do that.

Sling attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 3 - 4 = 9

Status
- Tylur: Lucky 19
- Sinspawn2: -2 to hit, AC (7 rds)
Fortune already used on: Logar


Narrator

Logar, Aurora?


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

Sorry for not posting, I've been feeling under the weather lately with school stress and illness. Hopefully things get better soon.

"Keep on cheering, René, you're bringing me luck!"

Flail + Flank: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8, Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Tankard + Flank: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14, Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Female NG Oracle of Life lvl 2 / Init +1; S Per +5 (+2 to notice gems, coins, jewelry, and valuable trade goods, auto check if in 10ft) HP:18/18 / F+1 / R+0 / W+3 / CMB +2; CMD 12 / Channel x4/per day 1d6 in 30ft. concentration +5

Opps, I apparently did not hit post or it was eaten. I will never know.

Reaching out and tapping Tylur's back, "Please get rid of that thing."

[occ]Guidance[/ooc]


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

AoO: spiked chain+guidance: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8


Narrator

DM rolls:

?: 1d20 ⇒ 121d4 ⇒ 4
Rene pulls out a sling and after hitting the far wall with the bullet remembers why he doesn't use it. Nimreass, images swirling thru his head, stands in the corner, unable to help. Cordwin moves up behind Tylur and heals him a bit with his wand, while Tylur trips the sinspawn and it is flat on the ground. Logar smashes the downed sinspawn, and Aurora gives Tylur some guidance.

As the creature stands, Tylur swings his chain and kills it. Now that the creatures are down, Nimreass turns to the group, "I cannot take this. One more bite and I think that I would lose my mind. I am heading back to the tunnel entrance, and then back to town."

Next?
Level Map Updated

Status
(HP Cur/Max, AC)

Rene (16/16, 12/ma16)
Cordwin (7/18, 14)
Tylur (18/22, 17)
Logar (17/20, 18)
Aurora (14/18, 10)


Narrator

Hello folks? Cordwin will heal himself with his wand, at least once, and check for traps if anyone asks. What are the rest of you doing?

251 to 300 of 315 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Papa.DRB - Rise of the Runelords 2 - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.