Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DM Papa.DRB - Rise of the Runelords 2

Game Master Papa-DRB


1 to 50 of 315 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Narrator

1st post in new gameplay thread.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Tylur slowly drank the water in front of him. He thought to drink something stronger but he knew he'd need to keep alert for whatever was to come next.

Instinctively he reached for the 'Tail' at his side. The feel of the steel and the barbed end brought back thoughts of his mentor. Tylur doubted the tough veteran pit fighter thought of him as often. But life on the road had given the freedom to reflect on many things compared to the life of living in that cesspit city.

He searched the thought of the the others mindful of how quiet the Rusty Dragon had grown.

'Are we really The Heroes of Sandpoint?'

He took another drink of water. They were about to find out.


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

Cordwin looks around at the Rusty Dragon at the somber patrons. Has word leaked out what they found in Tsuto's journal? Seeing Ameiko go through the motions with an air of sadness, Cordwin continues thinking, Or can it be that Ameiko really is the life of the place? Whatta ye think we'll find in the tunnels? He says trying to sound chipper, but instead it comes out with an air of dread.


Narrator

And we are off !

After being awoken by the sheriff, you all head down stairs to the Inn main room, in search of breakfast.

Bethana, the halfling barmaid, is up and serving breakfast. She tells you, "your friend Olaf paid his room and bar tab and has left. He mentioned something about having to go back to his tribe." She also tells you "Ameiko has gone to visit her father to find out what is going on with Tsuto, and she promises to be back in a few days."

Armed with this information, you begin to wonder if you need some help, as the last time you went searching the Glassworks to find Ameiko, you barely made it out, and as is Tylur was sorely wounded. Your conversation with the Sheriff and Father Zantus yesterday, reminds you that the town will not be able to provide such help, and that you perhaps need to approach some of the other folks that came to town for the Swallowtail festival and stayed on for some reason or another.

While discussing this, you look around and there are slim pickings as most of the folks here look to be simple workers, or folks just not able to handle what you think you are going to have to face in the Kaijitsu tunnels. As you discuss whom to ask, or not ask, you see two men walk in, one a half elf, and one a half orc. They seem to be looking around the room as if they were searching for someone.

Next?

Logar & Nimreass:
As I mentioned in the recruitment thread, you visited Sheriff Hemlock looking for work, and he mentioned that there is a group of four adventurers, probably at the Rusty Dragon Inn, who may need help investigating some tunnels under the Glassworks. You are now entering the Rusty Dragon Inn, and you see the group of four at the rear, eating breakfast. Take it from here....
@All - Yea, I know... Meet in a bar is a cliche way of starting off, but for now it will have to do. I read that Olaf sent a PM to DM Rich saying he was dropping out, and that meant that the bar meet is also the easiest way for him to leave.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

DM Papa:
You said Ameiko has gone to visit her father so does that mean Ameiko's father was not found in the factory after we saved her?

Tylur puts down the cup of water watching as the odd couple walks in. "An elf and a half orc? This town seems to have a way of attracting all kinds." He returns his attention back to the others. "We will need more if we intend to search that factory again."


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

Seeing the pair, Cordwin says, This reminds me of a joke-An elf and an orc walk into a bar.. Cordwin then delivers a lively joke that ends in the puchline, The bartender exclaims, 'But that's not a duck!' Cordwin then spends a couple of minutes chuckling.


Narrator

Tylur:
Correct he was not there. a) In the AP he was not in the factory, and b) I did not see anything in previous posts stating that he was there.


Male (Loot) Human
Trackables:
Spells: Mage armor, Summon monster 1, Bless
Witch 2 HP 16/16 | AC 16 [Mage armor 12] T 12 FF 10 | Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init 8 | Perc 4

After a night's not-so-restful sleep, René is fidgeting in his seat come morning. He's simultaneously eager to be on their way and desperate to postpone it. He picks absently at his breakfast, which is for the most part untouched by his lack of appetite. Hadley the rabbit, on the other hand, seems to have no qualms stealing bits of fruit off his companion's plate.

Absently he places the Alchemist's kindness in front of Aurora, untouched. "Thank ya kindly-like, but it appear I ain't gonna need it."

He then turns to address Tylur. "Got any ideas a what poor saps ta rope inta this here shindig? Apparently there ain't guards ta spare an' we can't exactly go 'round grabbin' random people off the street." That was, more or less, how they'd gotten him. Or, well, he had made the poor mistake of standing around "laughing" during the original raid. Which apparently qualified him enough to make him a "hero" and drag him in to this whole mess. Such a low bar for entry.... I guess no good deed really does go unpunished.


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

The half-orc opens the Rusty Dragon's door, cautiously holding it open for the half-elf to enter. Careful not to make eye contact with him, Logar nods and rubs his hands, scanning the room for what seems to best fit the sheriff's description of the adventuring party who could offer him a job. Spotting a group of armed humans and a dwarf, the half-orc approaches them slowly yet confidently.

"So you're Sandpoint's new heroes, eh? I've been itching to meet you ever since that goblin invasion. Sheriff Hemlock said we could arrange to work together in keeping this town safe, so if you're willing..."

Logar detaches a large wooden tankard from his belt and slams it onto the table, then pulls out a bottle from his bag and spills its golden contents into the tankard. He takes a sip and sets the flagon back down, wiping his mouth.

"Let us discuss our future on a drink. I bring with me the experience of a freed slave, refugee and adherent of Cayden Cailean. I want to fight for the peace and freedom of Sandpoint's people, and most of all I'm looking for adventure and glory to make Cayden Cailean proud. What do you say? Got place for my flail n' booze in your team?"

The caydenite eagerly eyes the convened party, hinting with his hand that anyone who wants to speak can drink from his tankard first, unaware of the group's current mood or of the fact that drinking on breakfast isn't considered very heroic. Nevertheless, the half-orc seems cheerful and enthusiastic, his smile revealing a poorly maintained set of teeth framed by two large fangs.


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |
René wrote:
"Got any ideas a what poor saps ta rope inta this here shindig? Apparently there ain't guards ta spare an' we can't exactly go 'round grabbin' random people off the street."

Cordwin chuckles, Eh? Why not? It seems to have worked so far! Cordwin hopes some levity might be in order before they do what they have to do. He is surprised when the half-orc and half-elf head their way.

He licks his lips as the half-orc pours the contents into the tankard. A flail and some ale are always welcomed! He then winks at Tylur and René. We were just talkin' about how we needed to expand the heroes club! But I tell ye, I don't drink with strangers so why don't ye tell me your name and a sytory? Me name is Cordwin, This here sturdy fellow is Tylur, this here eccentric fellow is René. Cordwin puts his hand up to his face as if to whisper, He keeps a rabbit under his hat. And this fair lass is Aurora. She can tell ye anythin' ye want to know about this town!


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

"You don't drink with strangers? Well, my friend, you don't know how much you're missing! Now, for details about me..."

The half-orc drinks what remains of his ale, seemingly trying to collect his thoughts. Finally, he puts the tankard down and clears his throat.

"My name is Logar Brazenbrew. As you can probably see, I'm part human, part orc; I don't know what unholy things my parents did to make me so, but here I am. I used to be slave in Riddleport when I was younger, but my faith in Cayden Cailean broke my chains! I hid in a temple for a while, but eventually had to flee, and left southwards. The journey through the Wyrwood was... let's say... rough, but I eventually made it to Sandpoint, and I've been waiting for a worthy adventure ever since."

Logar rubs his hands, then makes a swift and worried gesture with his eyes towards the half-elf, sighs and sits down.

"I know adventure isn't all glory and fun... but we've got alcohol to fix that. Now, why don't you tell me a bit 'bout what you've done since the goblins attack, and perhaps a little bit more about yourselves. If we're going to be fighting side by side soon, I'd rather know your stories too."


Male Half-Elven Daring Champion Cavalier 2 (Order of the Dragon)

Nimreass raised an eyebrow quizzically at Logar's avoidance of his eyes, after all, he'd been nothing but polite to those he had met on his travels. His gaze sweeps the room, sizing up those he would be working with in his thoughts. He approaches the other adventurers with a confident step, almost a swagger and tips his hat to the group and smiles. "And I am Nimreass of House Avundarod, trained by the best cavaliers. Though I didn't ever quite get the knack of riding horses." He gives a chuckle. "Not being one for one for doing twice the work and only half the benefit, I decided to strike my way in the world, seeking fame and adventure."

He leans a bit on his cane and sweeps his hat in a half bow to the group, before sitting down at the table. He frowns a bit in thought, First he doesn't meet my eyes and now he seems almost worried that I'm here. I know I'm not the most imposing of fighters, the knight in shining breastplate you'd normally hear of in such tales as we will make, but I am still well trained in my weaponry... Nim ponders to himself at Logar's behavior.


Female NG Oracle of Life lvl 2 / Init +1; S Per +5 (+2 to notice gems, coins, jewelry, and valuable trade goods, auto check if in 10ft) HP:18/18 / F+1 / R+0 / W+3 / CMB +2; CMD 12 / Channel x4/per day 1d6 in 30ft. concentration +5

Crawling out of bed unwillingly and less than pleased to hear that Olaf left. I was a bit of an ass and now I doubt I will get to make that up..

Raising an eyebrow at the returned bottle from René. Not looking him in the eye and quietly mumbling "It was not meant with offence."

Picking at her food and only half listening to the three 'heroes' around her talk. Not really paying attention to the half orc that walks and addresses the Heroes of Sandpoint, she is not one of those so no need to listen. But when the tankard is slammed down Aurora visibly jumps.

Looking up at the half orc with a glare that quickly fades to a neutral expression as Logar and Cordwin talk. Giving him a chance to finish speaking. Fulling intent on offering her condolences and being polite but her mouth clearly has other ideas, "Isn't it a little early for that? Drinking and abusing your tankard like that?"

Sighing, "My apologizes, I do not think I got enough rest. I am sure you have plenty reason to drink all day long but that is rather dangerous in a fight."

Turning to look at Nimreass, "Hello as well." Tylur had his face nearly broken in and these people want that to happen to them? I suppose being told to stay home makes a little more since now. Small towns seems to beckon the insane.. Though I have not left yet. Really should have a healer check me over.

Looking back and forth between the newcomers.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 I wanna know what Logar's issue with Nim is. if I can figure that out, cause it seems odd.


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

Cordwin nods appreciatively to Logar's story. Now ye are no longer a stranger and I can drink with ye! Seeing Aurora's outburst Cordwin thinks better. Or not.

He then turns his attention to Nimreass. House Avundarod ye say? Never heard of 'em. Can ye tell me a darin' deed done by 'em? Cordwin realizes he may have insulted the half-elf's house. Not that I'm knowin' a lot about houses that ain't dwarven. Please enlighten me! He says hoping to rectify his faux pas.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Tylur smiles at the newcomers trying to figure them out

'So ready to rush into the maw of the dragon it seems. Two castoffs unbelonging to either of their kind forced to wander the lands in search of something more. Curses that dwarf is rubbing off on me.'

"A pleasure to meet you both. My story is no real story at all. I've come from Cheliax only arriving the day of the festival. It would seem Dawnflower sent me here at a good time for all the troubles with the goblins. It would seem a something sinister is brewing and the citizens here have few resources to protect themselves. Now the banner of heroes has been thrust upon us and we mean to defend it to our last breath. But more about you two. Have you traveled together for very long? These goblins are devious and numerous if truth be told." He whispers the last part not wanting to alarm any townspeople that might be in the common room or stumble in on the conversation.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male (Loot) Human
Trackables:
Spells: Mage armor, Summon monster 1, Bless
Witch 2 HP 16/16 | AC 16 [Mage armor 12] T 12 FF 10 | Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init 8 | Perc 4

So much to respond to! Going to do quotes in what I think is probably IC chronological order.

Aurora wrote:
Not looking him in the eye and quietly mumbling "It was not meant with offence."

René turns his attention from Cordwin back towards Aurora, raising an eyebrow in surprise. "None taken. I just ended up not needin' it is all." Hadley gives him a meaningful look over his current slice of pear. A bit uncertainly, and looking more at the rabbit than the woman, he adds, "It...uhh...was a very...thoughtful gesture." His voice goes up slightly at the end, making it almost a question. Hadley simply returns to chewing, which he takes as a sign that that was the correct thing to say. With more certainty, he finishes. "Thanks."

Logar wrote:
"So you're Sandpoint's new heroes, eh?"

He winces as once again that horrendous title is applied to him. Would he never escape it? He'd have to get out of this town soon or gods forbid it might actually stick. Then he'd never be left in peace!

Aurora wrote:
"Isn't it a little early for that? Drinking and abusing your tankard like that?"

René snorts in amusement at Aurora's bluntness, a slight smile finally poking at the corners of his lips. Maybe he'll have more use for that remedy than I did. It is, after all, a little hard to get a hangover without excessive amounts of alcohol beforehand.

Logar wrote:
Logar rubs his hands, then makes a swift and worried gesture with his eyes towards the half-elf, sighs and sits down.

He notes the look Logar gives the half-elf, uncertain what to make of it. It could mean they didn't know each other despite coming in at the same time. Or it could mean they did know each other and their relationship was less than perfect. In the lack of real evidence one way or another, he decided to go with the most amusing option that came to mind: Logar, clearly a man who enjoyed his ale, had too much to drink the previous night and wound up in bed with the half-elf. A decision he was clearly rethinking in the sober light of morning given how hard he was already hitting the ale again.

Tylur wrote:
"... and we mean to defend it to our last breath."

His amusement at the thought of the two newcomers drunkenly frolicing together is cut short by Tylur-- no real surprise there. He gives the fighter a look as if to say, "Really? Really? 'to our last breath'?"

Good job including all the rest of us in your insane hero fantasy. He does at least manage to repress the urge to mutter "Speak for yourself." It seems he's been spending too much time with the bard... Or did he always have such a flare for the dramatic?

Before he can dwell on such a morbid thought-- or the fact that it may very well come to pass for some of his companions in the next couple of hours-- René speaks up to answer the half-orc's question himself. "I ain't no one. Ain't done nothin' neither. Mostly just stand 'round watchin' things come crashing down on my head. Jus' got pulled inta this here mess 'cause I was in the area. As Cordwin said, people call me René, and this here's Hadley." He indicates the happily munching mostly black rabbit next to him.

A mixture of loose traveler's clothing adorns René lean, tan frame. As he moves, there's the soft jangling from the various bracelets, necklaces, rings, and ornaments in his shoulder-length brown hair, though none of the jewelry looks particularly expensive. Some of the bracelets actually look to be little more than wire bands, possibly home made. Next to him sits a battered, old hat with two rather conspicuous holes in the top.


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

The party's dampened spirits are clearly taking their toll on Logar's natural jollity, and he retaliates with what remains of his energetic cheerfulness, turning the tankard around towards Aurora to display the golden carving of an overflowing pitcher.

"A Caydenite views all times as good time for ale, milady. Also, you can expect an adherent of the God of Drinks to know exactly the right quantity to remain strong, happy and sufficiently sober."

Despite his struggle to maintain a carefree image, the half-orc's eyes drop and his gaze hangs just over the table, the people seated next to it looking less like heroes and more like average, day to day people, fighting a war they were dragged into against their will.

"I'm sorry if I offended all of you by bursting in here, expecting the legendary heroes from the tales of Cailean and others. I know you -- and I -- are just people."

With a push against his instincts, Logar's head turns to face Nimreass. A smile forces its way up the cleric's face, a sorrowful yet understanding smile.

"You too, half-elf. I'm sorry for acting so strangely towards you, but you see... I have a certain aversion to elves. It's nothing personal, and I try to fight it when I can, but my survival instinct often gets the better of me. Not very heroic, is it?"


Female NG Oracle of Life lvl 2 / Init +1; S Per +5 (+2 to notice gems, coins, jewelry, and valuable trade goods, auto check if in 10ft) HP:18/18 / F+1 / R+0 / W+3 / CMB +2; CMD 12 / Channel x4/per day 1d6 in 30ft. concentration +5

Well things are off to an amazing start. Pinching the bridge of her nose and staring at the table before looking up a Logar, "Again I apologize. My mouth tends to run a little ahead of my manners."

Tucking both hands under the table, "I have seen a few to many people who love the drink become slaves to it. But I trust a Caydenite to know when to celebrate with a raised mug and when not to."

Fidgeting in her seat and not bothering to lift her eyes from the table, "But I a story was asked for and fair is fair. I am Aurora Warin, my uncle is Hobart Deverin. Heedless of my families requests I left my home in Magnimar and came here. I wanted to travel and I had grand dreams of being a traveling merchant, of having little shops all across Golarian. That I could be more than simple a member of my family. That I could make my own mark on the world."

Huffing and glaring at the scuffed table, "But I trusted a crook and lost most everything I came here with. And then there was an issue with goblins and I apparently have magic that I can heal people with... also fire."

Glancing up at Logar, "Heroes are people. It is legends that strip away their flaws, what makes them real."


Male Half-Elven Daring Champion Cavalier 2 (Order of the Dragon)

Nim waves an almost dismissive hand at the idea of a perceived slight from Codwin, "No fault of yours, Avundarod is relatively new house in the land of Nirmathas. Only three generations now, but we hold our position with pride."

At Tylur's question he shakes his head a bit, "Nay, I've only just arrived in town and only chance have lead me and our compatriot to turn up here at the same time."

He gives a warm smile to Logar, "No harm done, and you'll receive none by my hand." and after a moment gave an approving nod to Aurora's statement. "Good fortune and skill will see us all alive long enough to become legends, and the bards will change what they will to make the songs fit the audience."


Male (Loot) Human
Trackables:
Spells: Mage armor, Summon monster 1, Bless
Witch 2 HP 16/16 | AC 16 [Mage armor 12] T 12 FF 10 | Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init 8 | Perc 4
Logar wrote:
"Also, you can expect an adherent of the God of Drinks to know exactly the right quantity to remain strong, happy and sufficiently sober."

René had his doubts about that assertion. He was pretty sure there were some "followers" of the Accidental God who simply used it as an excuse to drink as much as they wanted. But he had learned that people tended to be touchy when it came to their religious beliefs, so he kept that thought to himself.

Nimreass wrote:
"Good fortune and skill will see us all alive long enough to become legends"

If he were being perfectly frank, he doubted they as a group had enough skill or luck (even with his help) to make it that far. Hell, he didn't really expect all of them would last the day and part of him wanted to scream that at the newcomers. To warn them to run away while they still had a modicum of a chance. That they would be facing all manner of demons and undead and bugbears and possibly worse judging from what Tsuto had written. But another part of him whispered how more would-be heroes meant more possible targets for Tsuto that weren't him.

His eyes flick over the two, appraising them. The half-elf was a bit light on the armor, but the blade by his side looked well enough made. He didn't seem to have a bow and he somehow doubted the man would have been trained as a cavalier if he possessed magic (though you never really knew. People could be a tad funny about magic sometimes). So most likely melee focused.

The half-orc looked a bit sturdier-- or at least harder to hit in that clunky metal armor. While there were some arcane casters who could pull it off, most found armor like that too cumbersome to make intricate gestures with. He had mentioned following the Drunken One, but if claiming allegiance to a god automatically meant you got magic powers, everyone would do it. The only weapon he could see on the man was that flail, which again meant melee unless it was there just for backup.

That meant most likely at least one, if not two additional melee people to serve as a buffer between him and most likely death. But at the same time, they were just so cheerful about this whole thing. That was almost certainly a sign that they weren't that experience and probably had no idea what they were getting themselves in to. Hell, he had no idea what he had gotten himself in to. Was it really ok to just take advantage of their naiveté like that?

But then, was it any more right for the sheriff to prey on their good will and send them on a likely suicide mission? They had done a good thing by helping out in that initial goblin raid and been repaid by being taken advantage of. So really, if anything happened, it was his fault. Besides, Nimreass and Logar were adults. They could make decisions like this for themselves. He wasn't their parent here to try to coddle them.

Having now (more or less) convinced himself that it was ok to accept the help of the two newcomers, René finishs off his water and stands up. "Well, we gonna hit the road or keep jibber-jabbing all morn?" He turns to address Logar and Nimreass. "If youse two fellas wanna come along, your more'n welcome ta do so. Gods know we could use all the help we can git." The nagging part of his brain then stupidly insisted that he add, " 'Course, this here fella we're goin' after ain't no pushover. Come with us an' ya might just wake up dead tomorra. It's yer choice."

René then began stuffing the remains of his nearly untouched breakfast that would travel in his bag before picking Hadley up, placing him on his head, and placing his tophat over him, black ears sticking out of the two holes on the top. Now ready, he looks at the others expectantly.


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |
Logar wrote:
"I know adventure isn't all glory and fun... but we've got alcohol to fix that. Now, why don't you tell me a bit 'bout what you've done since the goblins attack, and perhaps a little bit more about yourselves. If we're going to be fighting side by side soon, I'd rather know your stories too."

Cordwin suddenly remembers that he wasn't with this group when the goblin's attacked! By Torag's beard! It seemed like a lifetime ago! I was hear to check out the festival, fell in with one group, then the goblins came. After that there was a strange man that liked to hunt piggies. Then my companions left, and I met this fine group. We found Ameiko and the goblins in the glassworks where we were clobbered by Ameiko's brother and we barely escaped with our lives. To top it off, we plan on going back to the glassworks and check out some strange tunnens! Cordwin cathes his breath, I think that about covers it!

Aurora wrote:
"But I trusted a crook and lost most everything I came here with. And then there was an issue with goblins and I apparently have magic that I can heal people with... also fire."

There be a couple of burnt goblins back at the glass works that can attest to that! Cordwin intrjects.

Nim wrote:
Nim waves an almost dismissive hand at the idea of a perceived slight from Codwin, "No fault of yours, Avundarod is relatively new house in the land of Nirmathas. Only three generations now, but we hold our position with pride."

Aye! And may future generations add to its luster! Cordwin says as a toast though he has nothing to toast with.

As René rises Cordwin does likewise. Yeah! Let's show this Tsuto what happens when he messes with the heroes of Sandpoint! Cordwin says with an air of bravado hoping it convinces the newcomers to come along. By Torag's forge! We are going to need all the help we can get!


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

"Well, that's one confusing story. A man who likes hunting piggies you say; and Ameiko? That would be... the Kaijitsu girl who tends to this place, right? I've mostly been sitting in the Hagfish till now, so I don't really know her."

For a few silent moments, Logar fidgets with the top of his tankard before grabbing it and attaching it back to its clasp on his belt.

"Whatever she or her brother might have to do with the goblins, and whatever these tunnels you speak of could contain, I've decided I'm coming with you. May our exploits be told of over a pint of good drink."


Narrator

Mothers Day weekend is over, and I spent most of it with the ladies in my life (wife, daughter, grand daughter) including several bottles of wine at Robibero Winery. The camper is now officially open for the season, just a little outside cleanup, so back to PbP......

Initiative:

Aurora: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Cordwin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Logar: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Nimreass: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Rene: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Tylur: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Foe(s): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
DM rolls:

?: 1d20 ⇒ 191d4 ⇒ 1
My bad on Ameiko father. You did find him in the glassworks building.

Coming together as a group, the six of you head back to the Glassworks factory, with Tylur leading the way, and Cordwin giving a running monologue on the battles in the factory yesterday, and the rescue of Ameiko. You head down to the basement, and then down the long tunnel to where Sheriff Hemlock has stationed some guards at the torn down brick wall blocking one of the tunnels. "Ah, tis the Heroes of Sandpoint. The tunnel leading north ends at a secret door that opens in the cliffs outside the village and overlooks the gulf. The tunnel leading east dead ends at 400 feet. Looks like a cave in. The tunnel heading west, thru the broken down brick wall, we have not explored." says one of the guards. "Are orders are to wait here for you heroes to come back after exploring."

Say anything you wish to the guards, but they will not accompany you under any circumstance.

Moving thru the torn brick wall, you head down the tunnel. About 300 feet, and around a curve heading to the northeast, you see a small cave to the side. In the cave are two of the creatures that you know as sinspawn, hairless humanoids lurches on back-bent, dog-like legs, their hideous mouths flanked by tiny arms with three-fingered hands. They move to attack.

Next?
Level Map Updated (Catacombs of Wrath, under the top of the page spoiler.

Tylur UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Tylur 22 (22/22, 17)
Logar 19 (20/20, 18)
Foe(s) 15
Aurora 12 (18/18, 10)
Rene 11 (16/16, 12)
Cordwin 7 (18/18, 14)
Nimreass 5 (26/26, 15)

Wrath Sinspawn:
HP 30 30[30] AC14 T12 F12 CMD15; SR13 F3 R2 W4 Immune: mind affecting

As this is the first combat encounter, let me explain how I work it. Everyone before the Foe(s) post your intentions. I will weave the story from there. Don't worry if you post first, but a PC before you does something that would add to your numbers. I'll take care of that. After the folks who go before the Foe(s), I will weave that initial story, then have the Foe(s) act, then will resort the initiative order so the Foe(s) go last.
.
In this combat, Tylur & Logar give me your actions. I don't care who posts first, I will "fix" any numbers that need fixing. I will have the Foe(s) go next, the resort the order to Aurora, then the rest of the group, including Tylur and Logar (at the end, just before the Foe(s) go.
.
You can look at any spoiler, unless it is for another PC. The Foe(s) will be posted. Occasionally I will leave off some of the Foe(s) abilities till later.


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

I do not seem to have access to the map yet. Will post my actions once I do.


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

Logar's heart pounds loudly as he and the "heroes" go down the tunnel. He constantly fidgets with his flail, holding it tightly and looping it around nervously. When the road curves into the monster-inhabited cave, a drop of cold sweat runs down the half-orc's forehead. It is time to prove myself.

Logar firms up his grasp on the flail and begins approaching the Sinspawn, his back to the wall. As he walks, he detaches the tankard from his belt and clutches it with his left hand as if it was a weapon. Finally, when he is close enough, Logar unleashes an attack with his flail upon the Wrathspawn.

"To hell with you, abberation!"

Flail: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21, Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Narrator

Dang, it has been a while since I forgot to open up the map/handout so those with links can do what they need to do. As Logar moved his token, I think it is all ok now.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

sorry cant move token via my phone (I use google slides and never have had a problem) can someone please move me. Please place me in the square beside Logar on his right side

Tylur watches as Cayden's drunken servant rushes to meet the first beast and then moves up cautiously beside the half orc stabbing with the spiked end of his chain.

Stab with spiked chain+combat expertise: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 1 = 18
damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8

AC 18 now with combat expertise


Narrator

DM rolls:

Sinspawn;b;c;c: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 151d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 vs AC 18 Tylur
Sinspawn;b;c;c: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 161d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 161d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 vs AC 18 Tylur
Tylur moves up to the nearest sinspawn and using his spiked chain, hits the creature damaging it. Logar, holding onto his flail, takes the tankard off his belt and approaches the creature, smacking it with his flail.

The one creature steps up next to Tylur. Both creatures drop their ranseur and rely on their natural weapons to attack the fighter, however all six attacks miss.

Next?
Level Map Updated

Aurora UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Aurora 12 (18/18, 10)
Rene 11 (16/16, 12)
Cordwin 7 (18/18, 14)
Nimreass 5 (26/26, 15)
Tylur 22 (22/22, 17)
Logar 19 (20/20, 18)
Foe(s) 15

Wrath Sinspawn:
HP 30 17[30] AC14 T12 F12 CMD15; SR13 F3 R2 W4 Immune: mind affecting

Ok, now that Logar, Tylur and the Foe(s) have gone, I have resorted initiative order, with Foe(s) at the end so everyone make your combat posts and I will weave the story.
.
@Tylur - Keep reminding me about combat expertise, how you arrive at your +to hit, and your new AC, or I will just go with what is in your tag line, thanks!
.
@All - Same for youse guys as I just mentioned to Tylur. Any change from the tag line needs to be in the post as a comment, or part of the dice= tag.


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

Seeing that Tylur and the newest hero seem to be working well together, Cordwin stays back and launches a bolt with his crossbow.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 - 4 = 0

Concentrating so much on not hitting his friends, the bolt embeds itself harmlessly into the wall.


Male (Loot) Human
Trackables:
Spells: Mage armor, Summon monster 1, Bless
Witch 2 HP 16/16 | AC 16 [Mage armor 12] T 12 FF 10 | Fort 2 Ref 2 Will 3 | Init 8 | Perc 4

Round 1

At the inn
When it looks like people are finally ready to start heading towards the glassworks, René moves outside to wait for them. When no one's looking, he quickly wards himself for the upcoming near-death experience he will likely face. Mage armor. If he couldn't have done it before entering the caves, he'll find some quiet spot to "take a moment"/"be sick" after this fight to do it out of sight of everyone.

At the glassworks
He grimaces as once again that hateful monika is applied to him. I swear, one of these days I'm going to snap and just start killing people... What had started out as a way to get free room and board had quickly turned into something far more annoying. In an attempt to cheer himself, he pulled a piece of jerky out of his bag and began chewing vigorously on the tough meat.

Once inside and down a few tunnels, he's surprised to see the sin spawn seemingly alone in their cave. He had expected to find the place deserted except for one hoard of goblins (and possibly undead and bugbears and demons) unified against them by Tsuto. Keeping these two creatures by themselves seemed almost...sloppy. Tsuto must have forgotten they were here. And then we must've missed them in our rush to flee.

Stepping in to the room to get a better view, he quickly appraises the situation. One sinspawn looked badly hurt already-- a good beginning sign for the group. Knowing that they needed to be in peak condition for when they caught up to Tsuto, René concentrates on uninjured creature, willing it to strike in a clumsy fashion as he yells out to distract it. "Woooaahhh nelly. Now that's a face not even a mother could love."

Move: Move, Action: Evil eye uninjured sinspawn's to hit

Not sure if including save bonuses means we should roll enemies' saves. If not, feel free to reroll, I just figured this would make it easier for me to keep track of statuses.
Will Save DC 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Statuses
- Uninjured Sinspawn: -2 to hit for 7 rounds
- René: Mage armor (~2 hours)
- Tylur: Lucky number* 19 (~16 hours remaining or until used)
* Lucky Number: If you roll this number, before finding out if you succeed or fail, you may choose to reroll or add a +2 luck bonus.


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

Trying to quickly find the most tactically sound thing to do, Logar takes a swift step southwards, positioning himself in the corner. The half orc lashes out with his flail, then - probably to the surprise of most combatants - swings the tankard over the sinspawn's head. It is unclear whether this is a failed attack attempt or a distraction, but the flail attack connects, beating at the aberration's flesh.

Flail, TWF: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16, Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Tankard, TWF: 1d20 ⇒ 4, Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Narrator

Aurora, Nimreass. Youse guys are up.


Male Half-Elven Daring Champion Cavalier 2 (Order of the Dragon)

Nimreass surveyed the battlefield, eyes watching the Sinspawn. He runs up beside Tylur and attempts to stab the creature with his rapier.

Rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 161d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Miracously Tylur is able to fend and dodge flurry of attacks from these malformed creatures. Choosing to ignore the uninjured one he continues to stab with his spiked chain hoping to dispose of it before it attacks again.

Stab with spiked chain+combat expertise: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 1 = 23
damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10

AC 18 now with combat expertise


Female NG Oracle of Life lvl 2 / Init +1; S Per +5 (+2 to notice gems, coins, jewelry, and valuable trade goods, auto check if in 10ft) HP:18/18 / F+1 / R+0 / W+3 / CMB +2; CMD 12 / Channel x4/per day 1d6 in 30ft. concentration +5

Tylur rushed off to fast so before Nimreass moves away Aurora reaches out and touches his shoulder.

Casting guidance.


Narrator

DM rolls:

Sinspawn;b;c;c: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 171d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 61d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 vs AC 18 Logar
Sinspawn;b;c;c: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 vs AC 17 Tylur
@All - Yes to Rene. I include the saves, sr, dr, ac, etc so you guys can roll them which helps with status and moves the game along.

Aurora casts a spell on Nimreass, to help him with his attack. Rene uses his evil eye ability on the un-wounded sinspawn. Cordwin launches a bolt that flies well over the creatures heads, and embeds itself in a back wall. Nimreass moves up next to Tylur and wounds the creature more. Tylur continues his assault on the sinspawn, and continues to wound it. Logar swings both his flail and tankard, hitting with the flail.

Both sinspawn attack the person in front of them. While Logar gets missed, Tylur is bitten.

Tylur:
DC 12 Will save. Pass; No affect. Fail; You are overcome with sinful thoughts and are Sickened for 1d6 ⇒ 4 minutes.

Next?
Level Map Updated

Aurora UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Aurora 12 (18/18, 10)
Rene 11 (16/16, 12)
Cordwin 7 (18/18, 14)
Nimreass 5 (26/26, 15)
Tylur 22 (19/22, 17)
Logar 19 (20/20, 18)
Foe(s) 15

Wrath Sinspawn:
HP L15 T5[30] AC14 T12 F12 CMD15; SR13 F3 R2 W4 Immune: mind affecting


Female NG Oracle of Life lvl 2 / Init +1; S Per +5 (+2 to notice gems, coins, jewelry, and valuable trade goods, auto check if in 10ft) HP:18/18 / F+1 / R+0 / W+3 / CMB +2; CMD 12 / Channel x4/per day 1d6 in 30ft. concentration +5

Stepping closer and touching Tylur.

Casting guidance on Tylur. There is no way I can hit with burning hands and get both right now.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

As soon as Tylur is bitten you watch as he stumbles a bit almost as if bitten. His eyes turn to Aurora who gently touches him and she is stunned to see tears begin streaming down Tylur's face in one instant and in the next his eyes fill with lust for that is unmistakable.

"Aurora... AWAY FROM ME! These creatures..." he turns his attention back to the wounded creature and stabs at it with an uncontrollable rage.

Spiked Chain stab+guidance-sickened: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 - 2 = 17
damage: 2d4 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 - 2 = 7


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

Cordwin sees Tylur acting..well..crazy after getting bit. He tries to figure out what is wrong with him and how to help him.

Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Narrator

Logar, Nimreass, Rene (bot). Your up....


Narrator

DM rolls:

Will Save DC 14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Nimreass Rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 71d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 vs AC 14 Sinspawn
Logar;Flail,Tankard;TWF: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d20 ⇒ 11d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 vs AC 14 Sinspawn
Sinspawn;b;c;c: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 vs AC 18 Logar

Aurora moves up and continues to provide guidance to Tylur. Rene(bot), seeing how successful his hex was on one sinspawn, hexes the other one, but the sinspawn ignores his evil eye. Cordwin tries to figure out why Tylur is telling Aurora to leave him along and figures that it is the result of being bitten by the sinspawn. Nimreass(bot) tries to finish off the foe in front of Tylur, but he misses. Tylur, his head filled horrible thoughts, still manages to kill the sinspawn in front of him. Logar(bot), swinging his flail and tankard, miss the sinspawn.

The remaining sinspawn, both bites and claws Logar.

Logar:
DC 12 Will save. Pass; No affect. Fail; You are overcome with sinful thoughts and are Sickened for 1d6 ⇒ 2 minutes.

Next?
Level Map Updated

Aurora UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Aurora 12 (18/18, 10)
Rene 11 (16/16, 12)
Cordwin 7 (18/18, 14)
Nimreass 5 (26/26, 15)
Tylur 22 (19/22, 17)
Logar 19 (11/20, 18)
Foe(s) 15


Male Half-orc Cleric of Cayden Cailean 2 (HP: 17/20) (AC:18 FF:16 T:12) (Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will: +5) (Init: +2) (Perc: +2)

Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Unnatural anger starts welling up inside Logar as the sinspawn strikes at him, but quickly subsides, allowing the half-orc's mind to remain clear.

"You will pay for this, abomination!", cries Logar as he imbues his flail with fierce divine power.

Flail, TWF: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20, Damage + Ferocious Strike: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Tankard, TWF: 1d20 ⇒ 18, Damage: 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

This time, both attacks land, crushing the creature's head between the two weapons.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

"You will see your blood painted along these walls creature! Your skin cut from your body and stretched across the opening so that all will know of your cursed nature!" Tylur shouts this across the cave his body overwhelmed with such rage he can feel himself trembling. He steps forward unsure if he does so to be away from the others or if to get a better position to kill the creature and attacks!

Spiked Chain+flank-sickened: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 2 = 11
damage: 2d4 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 - 2 = 9


Male Dwarf Bard (Archaeologist) 2 | HP 18 / 18 | AC 14 | T 12 | FF 12 | CMD 12 | Fort +1 | Ref +5 | Will +3 | Init +2 | Perc +7 |

Seeing the fighters having this battle well in hand, Cordwin will try to remember what he remembers about sinspawn bites and how to cure it.

Knowledge (Dungeoneering): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Narrator

Ok, Memorial Day weekend is over. Back to PbP.

DM rolls:

Nimreass Rapier: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 vs AC 14 Sinspawn [/dice]

Aurora(bot) seeing that the boys are handling the creatures just fine, stays back and watches. Rene(bot), continues to cackle lengthening the duration of the sinspawn unluck. Cordwin takes to heart that the warriors are handling the creature, and tries to figure out how to help Tylur change in attitude toward Aurora, but alas he searches his memory and does not come up with anything to help. Nimreass(bot) steps up and tries to attack the creature, but fails to hit it. Tylur steps up so he is flanking with Logar, but the thoughts running thru his mind destroy his concentration, and he misses also. Logar, using his flail and tankard, beat the creature and it falls to the ground dead.

Next?
Level Map Updated

(HP Cur/Max, AC)
Aurora (18/18, 10)
Rene (16/16, 12)
Cordwin (18/18, 14)
Nimreass (26/26, 15)
Tylur (19/22, 17)
Logar (11/20, 18)


Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Drops to his knees seething he continues to stab the sinspawn manically. Whatever ichor serves for the creature's blood sprays all around him. Suddenly he stops and gets up and then drops to his knees and rocks back and forth slowly on his hands and knees. You hear him murmuring some words but far too low to make out.


Female NG Oracle of Life lvl 2 / Init +1; S Per +5 (+2 to notice gems, coins, jewelry, and valuable trade goods, auto check if in 10ft) HP:18/18 / F+1 / R+0 / W+3 / CMB +2; CMD 12 / Channel x4/per day 1d6 in 30ft. concentration +5

Stepping back at the look in Tylus's eyes. Tightening her fist and trying to will away the shaking. Staring in horror as Tylur violently slaughters the creature.

On shaking legs Aurora move towards the curled up Tylur. Kneeling down next to him without touching him. Concern and fear color her quiet voice, "Tylur look at me?"

Heal check to figure out what is wrong with my meat shield!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Woot! I might know things!


Narrator

Aurora:
Something has affected his mind. It will take a better than Cordwin rolled Knowledge (Dungeoneering) above skill check to figure out exactly what the issue is.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Chelaxian) Fighter Level 2 HP 22/22 | AC:17 | T:13 | FF:14 | CMB: +6 | CMD:17 | Fort:+5 Ref:+1 Will:+1 | Init:+4 | Perc: +1 | Status:

Tylur shakes his head vigorously at Aurora's words. His voice hoarse you hear him speak, "and in her light will I find my sustenance...I will be her vessel. Set upon the land to strike back at the minions of the Beast.." he struggles to lift his head his eyes bloodshot, face puffy as the tears trickle down his cheek.

"Aurora?" with that his head falls back to his heaving chest. His body tensing up every few seconds as he clenches his fists.


Female NG Oracle of Life lvl 2 / Init +1; S Per +5 (+2 to notice gems, coins, jewelry, and valuable trade goods, auto check if in 10ft) HP:18/18 / F+1 / R+0 / W+3 / CMB +2; CMD 12 / Channel x4/per day 1d6 in 30ft. concentration +5

Jerking back and nearly falling on her rear when Tylur starts talking. Twisting around and waving a hand to call Cordwin over before looking Tylur in the eyes. Trying to offer an encouraging smile, "We are going to fix this Tylur." I could use a little of that divine luck oh we have a priest. Glancing back down at Tylur and then trying to wave Logar over as well.

With Cordwin
Once Cordwin comes over Aurora leans into and mumbles in his ear, "That thing has poisoned his mind. He was rambling about being a vessel."

With Logar and Aurora will go to him if need be.
Twisting her fingers together, "You are a priest and Tylur's mind is not his own."

1 to 50 of 315 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Papa.DRB - Rise of the Runelords 2 - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.