Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DM Papa.DRB - Legendary Planet

Game Master Papa-DRB

Maps & Handouts:

Map(s)
Prison
Temple Ruin

Handouts/Pictures
Andretta
Bahgra
Klaven


1,451 to 1,493 of 1,493 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Female half-elf sorcerer 3 NG | Init +1| Senses low-light vision; Perception +6 AC 11, T 11, FF 10 | hp 30/30 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep; Resist cold 5, fire 5

Min casts Minute Meteors at the green tinged Klaven. A column of small fiery stones suddenly falls from the the ceiling. The Klaven doesn't manage to dodge out of the way, and is burned.

Reflex Save DC 14: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Fire: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Varisian Bard 3 (AC: 17[T: 12 FF: 15] | HP: 24/24(0NL) | F+1, R+5, W+3 | Init: +2 |Perc: +6)

I will attempt to aid Kit in attacking the Klaven on him...

Whip To Hit: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12 Success

Kit, take +2 to hit, in addition to the +1/+1 from my song!


Male Human Ranger 3 (HP 39/39 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+5 R:+4 W:+2 CMB:+7 CMD:18 Init:+1 Perc: +7 Survival +7)

Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 8 + 1 = 25
Damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Cleave Attack: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 1 = 24
Cleave Damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Kit slays one of the Klaven then attacks the other one.

AC16 for this round.


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 3 | HP 34/45 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 CMD 18 | F +5 R +2 W +2 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Status: Normal

Hilde tries to finish the last one.
Power Attack, +1 Iskender
Masterwork Greatsword (2H PA) Attack Roll: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 1 = 27
Damage: 2d6 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (3, 2) + 9 + 1 = 15
Critical Confirm: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 = 12
Hilde laughs! She seems to be enjoying herself a lot.


Narrator - Link to DM Papa.DRB alias

DM rolls:

Quarterstaff attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Kit smashes the Klaven next to him, then takes a step and cleaves into the remaining one. Dilwyn(bot) swings his staff, but misses, while Gooch seeing only one Klaven remaining and the blood thirst in Hilde eyes, leaves it for her. Min casts a spell, and some fiery rocks hit the remaining Klaven, while Hilde moves over and crushes it.

The gate continues to radiate an bright light, and you cannot tell what is beyond.

Next?
Level Map Updated

(HP Cur/Max, AC)
Kit (27/39, 18)
Hilde (34/45, 15)


Male Varisian Bard 3 (AC: 17[T: 12 FF: 15] | HP: 24/24(0NL) | F+1, R+5, W+3 | Init: +2 |Perc: +6)

Iskender moves over to Kit.

"Before we do this, let's fix you up a little."

Iskender casts cure light wounds and touches Kit.

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

"That is all I have Hilde, tomorrow I can help you."


Female half-elf sorcerer 3 NG | Init +1| Senses low-light vision; Perception +6 AC 11, T 11, FF 10 | hp 30/30 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep; Resist cold 5, fire 5

"The gate is open. Should we go through it now when we have a chance? We don't know when it might open back up. Do you really think the children are here?"

"Metal creature. Are there children in this facility? Are there any other living beings in this facility?" Min asks the robot.


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 3 | HP 34/45 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 CMD 18 | F +5 R +2 W +2 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Status: Normal

Hilde shrugs at Iskender, a defiant look, and walks towards the door, ready to cross to the other side.
If you want to stop her, now is your time.


Male Varisian Bard 3 (AC: 17[T: 12 FF: 15] | HP: 24/24(0NL) | F+1, R+5, W+3 | Init: +2 |Perc: +6)

I'm ready to go, just wanted to do what healing I could before we went,

Iskender follows Hilde, drawing his wand as he goes.


Narrator - Link to DM Papa.DRB alias

@Hilde & Iskender: By "door" do you mean the door back out of the room, or the gate, and where ever it leads?


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 3 | HP 34/45 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 CMD 18 | F +5 R +2 W +2 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Status: Normal

The gate, wherever it leads to.


Male Human Druid 3 (HP: 35/35 | AC 16(18), T 12, F 14(16) | F +5, R +3, W +6 | CMB +4; CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perception +9 / Sense Motive +3 / Survival +9) | Active Barkskin

Dilwyn, still winding down from the adrenaline of the surprise fight, steadies himself for the unknown and follows Hilde and Kit through the shimmering portal to wherever it might take them.


Female half-elf sorcerer 3 NG | Init +1| Senses low-light vision; Perception +6 AC 11, T 11, FF 10 | hp 30/30 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep; Resist cold 5, fire 5

Min looks at Kit. "I guess that's our decision then." She casts Mage Armor on herself and follows the others through the gate.


Male Human Ranger 3 (HP 39/39 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+5 R:+4 W:+2 CMB:+7 CMD:18 Init:+1 Perc: +7 Survival +7)

But..but.. the children? Kit looks sorrowfully around before joining the others through the gate.


Narrator - Link to DM Papa.DRB alias

Initiative:

Dilwyn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Gooch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Hilde: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Iskender: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Kit: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Min: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Foe(s): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
DM rolls:

?: 1d20 ⇒ 41d4 ⇒ 1

With Hilde leading the way, you step into the swirling vortex of the gate in front of you. First Hilde, then Iskender, Dilwyn, Min, Kit, then finally Gooch(bot).

As you pass through the portal, you have a momentary sensation of being utterly alone in the vast black void. Heartbeats later pinpricks of light come into existence. At first one-by-one, and then seconds later they appear in the thousands and then millions. Bare moments later, each of you has the sensation that motes of light are rushing towards you, until you are no longer surrounded by darkness but a stark and perfect white, s if the light itself were pouring into you. The sensation of power coursing through every cell in your body becomes so intense as to almost cause each of you to lose consciousness; and then, stagger out the other side of the gate. Forever changed(1).

The vaulted ceiling of this expansive hall reaches 25-feet high along its center line with six enormous pillars running parallel to the east and west. A mild chill pervades the finished, yet ancient, stonework, and a series of ropes strung with metallic rods provide dim illumination across the entire chamber. A dais occupies the western end of the hall, flanked by another set of pillars. It rises five feet higher than the main floor with a short flight of steps leading to its surface where a crumbled altar lies in a broken heap along its northeast corner. Against the west wall stands an immense sculpture of a god-like figure depicting a female humanoid shaped so she leans out from the wall from the torso up, just behind the dais. The arms of this massive figure are carved so she appears to hold a stone circle surrounded by runes set in the center of the wall. A door exits east, the south hallway is closed off with the bars of a cell door, and an open passage leads to a smaller chamber to the north.

In front of you are four Klaven creatures. One of the, holds a longsword, two are the typical Klaven that you have seen before and the last one with white eyes and calcified fur of this large wolf belies its alien nature as it advances with a menacing snarl. The one with the longsword screams, "attack them" and the three others move up to the dais where you are.

Next?
Level Map Updated

Gooch UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Gooch 24 (30/30, 18)
Iskender 6 (24/24, 17)
Hilde 4 (34/45, 15)
Dilwyn 4 (35/35, 16)
Kit 2 (27/39, 18)
Min 2 (30/30, 11)
Foe(s) 25

Klaven:
HP 17 17[17] AC14 T10 F14; F5 R0 W1 +2 various; Immune: fear
Klaven Wolf:
HP 22[22] AC16 T12 F14; F6 R5 W3 (+2 stuff); Immune: fear
Maulvorge:
HP 44[44] AC20 T14 F17; F6 R5 W9 (+2 stuff); Immune: fear

Klaven with longsword

(1) You gain a "mythic feat":
Morphic Nature
Each time you traverse an interplanetary gate, you automatically
adapt and acclimate to a new world.
Prerequisite: Player character
Benefit: When passing through an interplanetary gate,you experience an instantaneous and permanent physical transformation to facilitate survival on a new world. This includes environmental compatibility with the local atmosphere (as determined by the planetary atmosphere at the time of the gate’s crafting, but not the ability to survive in a hard vacuum). You also acclimate to local diseases, such that you still prove susceptible to disease, but retain no special vulnerability to alien pathogens on other worlds. You also learn the rudiments of the local Common language, speaking, reading, and writing a passable dialect (though this may not become evident until interacting with a given world’s native inhabitants). When you pass through a gate to another planet, these benefits are lost or exchanged for acclimation to the new world.


Male Human Druid 3 (HP: 35/35 | AC 16(18), T 12, F 14(16) | F +5, R +3, W +6 | CMB +4; CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perception +9 / Sense Motive +3 / Survival +9) | Active Barkskin

Round 1

It takes Dilwyn a moment to recover his senses after the bizarre nature of the journey through the gate. Ultimately, it isn't until the alien creature with the sword orders the others to attack that he's finally able to completely shake it off.

He steps down off the platform and swings his staff at the enemy nearest him, positioning himself against a pillar for some cover.

Quarterstaff attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Quarterstaff damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Varisian Bard 3 (AC: 17[T: 12 FF: 15] | HP: 24/24(0NL) | F+1, R+5, W+3 | Init: +2 |Perc: +6)

Iskender uses his soundburst wand, which should easily catch all 4 bad guys and no good guys.

It will do...

soundburst: 1d8 ⇒ 8 Woot!

Damage to all 4, and then they each need to make a Fort save DC 13 to avoid being stunned for 1 round. Incidentally, a stunned creature drops anything they are holding.


Female half-elf sorcerer 3 NG | Init +1| Senses low-light vision; Perception +6 AC 11, T 11, FF 10 | hp 30/30 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep; Resist cold 5, fire 5

Min is fascinated with the stars that flew past her. She really wanted to stay a study them, but the gate sent her hurling on her way. She steps out of the gate with surprise that they survived.

"That's new. I couldn't understand them before." She fires two Magic Missiles at the long-sword bearing Klaven. "Hilde I trust you can take care of the creatures closest to us."

MM: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 2 = 5


Auttaine Hedgewitch 3 (HP: 30/30 | AC 18, T 12, F 16 | F +2 R +3, W +7 | CMB +2; CMD 14 | Init +8 | Perception +9 / Sense Motive +10

Gooch cast evil eye on the wolf.

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 The wolf is -2 AC for 7 rounds.


Male Human Ranger 3 (HP 39/39 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+5 R:+4 W:+2 CMB:+7 CMD:18 Init:+1 Perc: +7 Survival +7)

As he emerges from the gate, Kit does a quick check to make sure he still has his axe-and his clothes. Satisfied, it is only then that he notices the enemies.

He advances to the closest one.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

This is not a very nice welcome you're giving us! he quips as he brings his axe down.


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 3 | HP 34/45 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 CMD 18 | F +5 R +2 W +2 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Status: Normal

Hilde, confused at what happened, regains her senses as soon as she is attacked. She charges the second closest creature, supporting Kit.
Not raging. Power Attack
Masterwork Greatsword (Charge 2H PA): 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 2 = 19
Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 3) + 9 = 17
First off-world kill!


Male Varisian Bard 3 (AC: 17[T: 12 FF: 15] | HP: 24/24(0NL) | F+1, R+5, W+3 | Init: +2 |Perc: +6)
Hilde Tuva wrote:
First off-world kill!

I loosened it! I loosened all of them!


Narrator - Link to DM Papa.DRB alias

Grand daughter is back with her parents. Nana and I got a good nights sleep (almost 12 hours) so back to PbP.....

DM rolls:

Fort;K+5;K+5;KW+6;M+6: 4d20 ⇒ (16, 2, 9, 19) = 46 vs DC 13
Foe;bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 211d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 vs AC 18 Kit
Concentration: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 vs DC 20

Gooch balefully looks at the wolf, and reduces its defenses. Iskender casts soundburst, damaging all the foes, however, only one of the Klaven in the front row is stunned. Hilde swings at the Klaven in front of her, killing it. Dilwyn jumps down off the platform and swings at the Klaven on the end, however his aim is off just a bit. Kit also jumps down off the platform, moving up to the wolf and swings and hits it, but the wolf is still standing. Min fires two missiles at the Klaven in the back, damaging him.

The Klaven next to Dilwyn is stunned, and does not attack, however the wolf bites Kit hard. The Klaven in the rear, casts a spell on Hilde.

Kit:
DC 14 Fort save; Pass - all ok; Fail - 1d6 ⇒ 5 non-lethal damage
Hilde:
DC 14 Will save; Pass - all ok; Fail - you are held

Next?
Level Map Updated

Gooch UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Gooch 24 (30/30, 18)
Iskender 6 (24/24, 17)
Hilde 4 (34/45, 15)
Dilwyn 4 (35/35, 16)
Kit 2 (20/39, 18)
Min 2 (30/30, 11)
Foe(s) 25

Klaven:
HP 9 dead[17] AC14 T10 F14; F5 R0 W1 +2 various; Immune: fear
Klaven Wolf:
HP 8[22] AC14[16] T12 F14; F6 R5 W3 (+2 stuff); Immune: fear
Maulvorge:
HP 31[44] AC20 T14 F17; F6 R5 W9 (+2 stuff); Immune: fear


Male Varisian Bard 3 (AC: 17[T: 12 FF: 15] | HP: 24/24(0NL) | F+1, R+5, W+3 | Init: +2 |Perc: +6)

Recognizing that he will take an AOO from the wolf for this, Iskender reaches out with his whip to disarm the guy with the longsword.

Whip To Disarm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 3 | HP 34/45 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 CMD 18 | F +5 R +2 W +2 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Status: Normal

Will Save DC 14: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Hilde tries to move and kill the next enemy, but, wide eyed, realizes she can't move!


Female half-elf sorcerer 3 NG | Init +1| Senses low-light vision; Perception +6 AC 11, T 11, FF 10 | hp 30/30 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep; Resist cold 5, fire 5

Realizing Hilde isn't moving Min almost panics. "Hilde do something! Are you alright?" Min cries as she fires another set of missiles at the Klaven in the back.

MM: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 2 = 8


Male Human Ranger 3 (HP 39/39 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+5 R:+4 W:+2 CMB:+7 CMD:18 Init:+1 Perc: +7 Survival +7)

Fort Save DC14: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

The wound from the wolf continues to hurt so Kit tries to finish it off.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

When the wolf collapses to the floor, Kit looks at the two remaining foes and says, Next?


Male Human Druid 3 (HP: 35/35 | AC 16(18), T 12, F 14(16) | F +5, R +3, W +6 | CMB +4; CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perception +9 / Sense Motive +3 / Survival +9) | Active Barkskin

Dilwyn, a still a little disoriented from his trip through the gate, tries once more to hit the, now dazed, enemy with his staff.

Quarterstaff Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Quarterstaff Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

"Can someone do something about that bell?" he asks, frustrated. "It's really distracting!"


Narrator - Link to DM Papa.DRB alias

DM rolls:

Foe;bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 191d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 vs AC 17 Iskender
Foe;axe: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 91d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 vs AC 18 Dilwyn

Gooch(bot) cackles to continue hex on the wolf. Iskender uses his whip to disarm the longsword, but in doing so exposes himself to an attack by the wolf, who bites him. Hilde tries to swing but is frozen in place. Dilwyn swings at the Klaven next to him but misses. Even hurting, Kit swings and drops the wolf. Min casts another magic missile at the Klaven in the rear damaging it.

The Klaven next to Dilwyn swings at him, but misses. The Klaven in the rear casts a spell on Kit.

Hilde:
2nd round of 4 rounds: DC 14 Will save; Pass - all ok; Fail - you are held
Kit:
DC 14 Will save; Pass - all ok; Fail - you are held
Iskender:
DC 14 Fort save; Pass - all ok; Fail - 1d6 ⇒ 4 non-lethal damage
Kit:
2nd round of 6 rounds: DC 14 Fort save; Pass - all ok; Fail - 1d6 ⇒ 1 non-lethal damage

Next?
Level Map Updated

Gooch UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Gooch 24 (30/30, 18)
Iskender 6 (24/24, 17)
Hilde 4 (34/45, 15)
Dilwyn 4 (35/35, 16)
Kit 2 (20/39[-5NL], 18)
Min 2 (30/30, 11)
Foe(s) 25

Klaven:
HP 9 dead[17] AC14 T10 F14; F5 R0 W1 +2 various; Immune: fear
Klaven Wolf - dead
Maulvorge:
HP 23[44] AC20 T14 F17; F6 R5 W9 (+2 stuff); Immune: fear


Female half-elf sorcerer 3 NG | Init +1| Senses low-light vision; Perception +6 AC 11, T 11, FF 10 | hp 30/30 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep; Resist cold 5, fire 5

Min is almost out of spells. She decides to move up and swing at the Klaven directly in front of her with her mace. She misses. "Come on Hilde snap out of it. We need you to hit things really hard."

Mace: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5


Male Varisian Bard 3 (AC: 17[T: 12 FF: 15] | HP: 24/24(0NL) | F+1, R+5, W+3 | Init: +2 |Perc: +6)

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Success

Did the caster-Klaven use any spell components when he was casting, or was this an SLA?

Assuming the answer is that he used spell components, then I will ready an action to disarm him of those when he next goes to cast a spell:

Whip To Disarm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 3 | HP 34/45 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 CMD 18 | F +5 R +2 W +2 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Status: Normal

Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Hilde, almost panicked, pushes with all of her strength until she feels whatever prevents her from moving to give up, and she jumps forwards, growling and transforming into her feline form while attacking the rear Klaven, vengeance, and fear, in her now yellow eyes.
Raging Claws Attack 1 (PA+Charge): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Raging Claws Attack 2 (PA+Charge): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Male Human Ranger 3 (HP 39/39 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+5 R:+4 W:+2 CMB:+7 CMD:18 Init:+1 Perc: +7 Survival +7)

DC14 Will Save (Held): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
DC14 Fort Save (Held): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Kit is about to move to attack the Klaven in the back, then realizes he can't! He is also surprised that the wound he received from the wolf continues to bother him!


Narrator - Link to DM Papa.DRB alias

DM rolls:

Dilwyn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 vs AC 17 Klaven
Foe;axe: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 vs AC 18 Dilwyn


Gooch(bot) stands fast, waiting to see what develops. Iskender delays till the Klaven in the rear pulls a spell component from his spell pouch, then attempt to disarm him. Hilde breaks free from the hold on her, transforms and jumps to the front, attacking the Klaven, missing with her attack. Dilwyn(bot) swings his staff at the Klaven next to him, but misses. Kit freezes in place, but continues to take damage from the wolf bite. Min swings her mace at the Klaven that Dilwyn missed, but alas she misses also.

The Klaven swings its axe at Dilwyn, but misses. The Klaven in the back says a word to Iskender "drop".

Iskender:
DC 13 Will; Pass - ok, Fail - you drop everything in your hands and can not pick it up till after he goes again.

Next?
Level Map Updated

Gooch UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Gooch 24 (30/30, 18)
Hilde 4 (34/45, 15)
Dilwyn 4 (35/35, 16)
Kit 2 (20/39[-6 NL], 18)
Min 2 (30/30, 11)
Foe(s) 25
Iskender 6 (24/24, 17)

Klaven:
HP 9 dead[17] AC14 T10 F14; F5 R0 W1 +2 various; Immune: fear
Klaven Wolf - dead
Maulvorge:
HP 23[44] AC20 T14 F17; F6 R5 W9 (+2 stuff); Immune: fear


Female half-elf sorcerer 3 NG | Init +1| Senses low-light vision; Perception +6 AC 11, T 11, FF 10 | hp 30/30 | Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +3; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep; Resist cold 5, fire 5

Min steps forward where the dead klaven now lines, and gets into a flank with Dilwyn, and once again swings her mace at the Klaven.

Mace, Flank: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


Male Varisian Bard 3 (AC: 17[T: 12 FF: 15] | HP: 24/24(0NL) | F+1, R+5, W+3 | Init: +2 |Perc: +6)
DM Papa.DRB wrote:
The Klaven swings its axe at Dilwyn, but misses. The Klaven in the back says a word to Iskender "drop".

So this action didn't involve a spell component?

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


Male Human Ranger 3 (HP 39/39 AC:18 T:10 F:18 Saves F:+5 R:+4 W:+2 CMB:+7 CMD:18 Init:+1 Perc: +7 Survival +7)

DC14 Will Save (Held): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
DC14 Fort Save (Bite): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Kit is frustrated as he still can't move!

Not sure if I needed to roll again for the bite.


Male Human Druid 3 (HP: 35/35 | AC 16(18), T 12, F 14(16) | F +5, R +3, W +6 | CMB +4; CMD 16 | Init +2 | Perception +9 / Sense Motive +3 / Survival +9) | Active Barkskin

Dilwyn notes that the ringing he's hearing has somewhat transformed into more of a buzzing. Based on the change in tone, and lack of any visual evidence, he has to suspect it's some sort of lingering mental effects of having presumably moved untold billions of miles in a few seconds. The effect seems to be finally diminishing, however, and he steadies himself to swing again.

+2 for flanking
Quarterstaff attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 = 24
Quarterstaff damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Varisian Bard 3 (AC: 17[T: 12 FF: 15] | HP: 24/24(0NL) | F+1, R+5, W+3 | Init: +2 |Perc: +6)

Iskender will move closer to the caster-Klaven, and again ready to disarm it of spell components...

Whip To Disarm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Narrator - Link to DM Papa.DRB alias

DM rolls:

?: 1d20 ⇒ 61d4 ⇒ 3
@Iskender - Command is a verbal only spell, so no component.

Gooch, Hilde ?


Male Varisian Bard 3 (AC: 17[T: 12 FF: 15] | HP: 24/24(0NL) | F+1, R+5, W+3 | Init: +2 |Perc: +6)

So it is! Damn! Foiled! Well, I still essentially got him to waste his action!


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 3 | HP 34/45 | AC 15 T 11 FF 14 CMD 18 | F +5 R +2 W +2 | Init +3 | Perc +7 | Status: Normal

So no AoO from Hilde?
Hilde keeps attacking the casting alien with both claws.
Raging Claws Attack 1 (PA): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Raging Claws Attack 2 (PA): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
But, after the attacks, she pants and returns to her normal human form, having lost all her rage from the day!
But she uses her Heart of the Fields alternate human racial trait to avoid being fatigued!


Narrator - Link to DM Papa.DRB alias

Kit:
- Yes, my bad. You take 1d6 ⇒ 2 non-lethal damage for last round, 3rd of 6.
4th round of 6 rounds (this round): DC 14 Fort save; Pass - all ok; Fail - 1d6 ⇒ 5 non-lethal damage
DM rolls:

?: 1d20 ⇒ 31d4 ⇒ 2

Gooch(bot) holds his action. Hilde attacks the Klaven in the rear, raking it once with her claws, but then reverts back to normal human form. Dilwyn swings his staff at the Klaven next to him, and hits but does not quite kill it. Kit feels the effect from the wolfs bite, as well as frustration in that he cannot break free from the hold. Min swings her mace and connects with the last upfront Klaven and it goes down, dying.

The last foe, yells at Hilde, "flee". Iskender, moves slightly forward and waits for the Klaven to bring out a spell component so he can disarm it, but the spell the Klaven casts does not use any.

Next?
Level Map Updated

Gooch UP
Init (HP Cur/Max, AC)

Gooch 24 (30/30, 18)
Hilde 4 (34/45, 15)
Dilwyn 4 (35/35, 16)
Kit 2 (20/39[-8 NL], 18)
Min 2 (30/30, 11)
Foe(s) 25
Iskender 6 (24/24, 17)

Regular Klaven - all dead
Klaven Wolf - dead

Maulvorge:
HP 11[44] AC20 T14 F17; F6 R5 W9 (+2 stuff); Immune: fear

Hilde:
DC 13 Will; Pass - ok, Fail - you run into the closest corner of the room behind you and cower this round.

1,451 to 1,493 of 1,493 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Papa.DRB - Legendary Planet - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.