Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Panic's Scourge of the Slavelords Prologue

Game Master wakedown

Prologue in the Free City of Greyhawk to a campaign that may lead into the Scourge of the Slavelords arc.


351 to 400 of 3,001 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Doruk stands guard in G14 (walking on the rug after the others say it's safe). He pays most strict attention on the single door into the small room to the south(?).

He will at some point listen at the door.
Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

If that southern door is found to have traps Petrel will attempt to disable them:

Disable device 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Male Dwarf Wanderer

"Let's open that door. What could possibly go wrong? Hawhaw."

Mukluk gawfaws at his own prediction of doom.


Everyone prepares themselves for opening the last door in the hallway, and once Petrel ensures there are no traps, he swings it open.

Beyond you spot this unfinished room is thick with writhing sheets of cobwebs. And perhaps a few thousand hungry little spiders.

Aralynn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Doruk: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Martigan: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Mukluk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Petrel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Spiders: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Tie breaker:
Aralynn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Spiders: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Initiative
Aralynn 19+ : TBD
Spiders 19 : Come swarming out onto Petrel, Doruk and Martigan
Mukluk 17 :
Petrel 13 :
Doruk 12+ :
Martigan 12 :

AoOs from Petrel, Doruk and Martigan

If Aralynn and the AoOs fail to kill the spiders first, the three of you will take damage and need to make two Fort saves.

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Save #1 (vs Distraction): Fort DC11 or be nauseated.

Save #2 (vs Poison): Fort DC11 or take 1d2 ⇒ 2 Strength damage.

Updated Map - shows Round 1 after the spiders but not with Aralynn's action.


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Round 1, Initiative AoO, Location a 15

Status:
AC: 15 HP: 9/12
Weapon Equipped = Guisarme
Conditions = none

Doruk takes two (combat reflexes - or is it just one opponent?) attacks of opportunity.

Guisarme attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 doing 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12 damage.

...if applicable swing number two
Guisarme attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 doing 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2) + 4 = 7 damage.

Oh, ah, of course if it's a swarm, it's immune to weapon damage. ;(


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Round 1, Init 17

"Get out of there, Petrel!"

Mukluk delays until Petrel moves...unless he likes being eaten alive by spiders (he's an odd one).

Delay until Petrel moves.

When Petrel moves, Mukluk will acid gas ab:16,17 (area affect).

1d6 ⇒ 4 acid damage, Fort Save 13 for half + Sickness

Then Mukluk will move to C17.


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Petrel will try and shake the spiders off him. Completely distracted by the spider bites, he will move back into room G13, to position C18.

Distraction dc 11
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Poison dc 11
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Petrel Round 1, init 13

status:

HP = 6 / 12
AC = 16, CMD = 14
Fort = 2, Ref = 6, Will = -1
Condition: None


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Round 1, Initiative 12+, Location a 15 -> Z 14

Status:
AC: 15 HP: 9/12
Weapon Equipped = Guisarme
Conditions = none

Save vs Distraction 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 vs DC 11. Failed!
Save vs Poison 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 vs DC 11. Succeeded!

Doruk wretches has he moves into the room behind him trying to scrape off the spiders as he goes. Move to Z 14.

These spiders are a bit more tenacious then the ones at home.


Female Half-Elf Monk (Zen Archer) 1

Round 1, Init 19
1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Araylnn fires an arrow into the swarm, realizes its ineffectiveness, takes a 5' step back to b18 and opens the door hopefully not triggering a second encounter at the same time.


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Round 1 AoO

Status:

HP = 10
AC = 17
Weapon Equipped = Light Crossbow
Speed = 20'
Channels Left = 1/6
Cleric Spells Left (CL 1, +4 melee touch, +0 ranged touch):
0 Purify Food and Drink (DC 13), Create Water, Light
1
Status Effects = None

Distraction 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Poison 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Can't AoO with crossbow.

Martigan will dash as many of the spiders off him as he can, moving out of the area of the swarm.

It has been brought to my attention that I have alchemist's fire, I will throw that at the spiders at {a,16}.
1d20 ⇒ 101d6 ⇒ 3


1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

1d6 ⇒ 4 acid damage, Fort Save 13 for half + Sickness

1---
Aralynn 19+ : Fires arrow, open door
Spiders 19 : Come swarming out onto Petrel, Doruk and Martigan for -4HP
Mukluk 17 : Acid cloud for -2HP moves to (c,17)
Petrel 13 : Withdraws to (c,18)
Doruk 12+ : Withdraws to (Z,14)
Martigan 12 : 5ft step out of swarm, alchemist's fire

2---
Aralynn 19+ : TBD
Spiders 19 : (5/9HP)
Mukluk 17 :
Petrel 13 :
Doruk 12+ :
Martigan 12 :

The door to the walkway across the roof is now open.

While everyone finds their weapons mostly ineffective, Mukluk's magic disintegrates hundreds of the arachnids, while Martigan's flask of explosive oil hits the wall and ignites several of the creatures which make a sound not unlike a scream in their fury.

The carpet of spiders continues to maraud down the hallway after the warm human and half-elven blood there.

AoOs from Doruk and Martigan for what good it's worth.

Here's the automatic swarm damage for Martigan (and Aralynn if for some strange reason she doesn't move out of the swarm's path before they move).

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Save #1 (vs Distraction): Fort DC11 or be nauseated.

Save #2 (vs Poison): Fort DC11 or take 1d2 ⇒ 1 Str damage.

Updated Map - shows Round 2 after the spiders, not including Aralynn's action who presumably will not be in the swarm (leaving poor Martigan to be nibbled on).


Ah yes, I forgot Mukluk should roll for spell failure for that acid splash as he's holding a shield in his off-hand.


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Petrel Round 2, Init 13

"That's right! Use alchemistry!"

Petrel will light a smoke stick and toss it at the swarm, in an attempt to fumigate them.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Round 2, Init 13-

Mukluk will again acid cloud the spiders into Za:13/14, (hitting Doruk, I think).

1d6 ⇒ 5 acid damage, DC13 fort for half

Mukluk will then move to d18.

Sorry Doruk!


1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

2---
Aralynn 19+ : TBD
Spiders 19 : (5/9HP)
Mukluk 17 : Acid cloud hits for 7 damage
Petrel 13 :
Doruk 12+ :
Martigan 12 :

Mukluk conjures an additional cloud of acid onto the swarm. This time almost a thousand of the arachnids incinerate with tiny little pathetic screams - sending the survivors scrambling for whatever safety they can find.

Petrel holds onto his smokestick, realizing it's not necessary.

I'll assume that Aralynn did move away from the swarm, so to wrap up this battle we just need Martigan's saving throw versus poison (and he took 2HP of damage in Round 2).


Because someone will most certainly look inside the spider closet...

The room is mostly barren except a couple of broken boards leading to the outside. It appears that some pigeons would roost on the roof and this swarm had been feeding and living handily off pigeon for quite some time, as evidenced by the bones within.

Note, you guys haven't really investigated or explored the room with the bunks and wardrobe.

Doruk is standing inside the bunkroom now, and outside of basic bed linens, there's a small game board on the table he's standing next to. It's not very fancy, having mostly stone or bone playing pieces.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

"Spiders? Why'd it hafta be spiders? Good riddance." Mukluk spits on the acidly burning spiders that happily crunch under his boots.

"I hate them."

Mukluk looks at Petrel still holding the smokestick.

"Not sure smoke will hurt them, Petrel...do what Martigan did: try to burn them. Them swarms hate fire and acid." Mukluk spits again as if he can't get the taste of spider out of his mouth.

"Let's explore these two rooms."

Mukluk will acid blast (4 of 6 used) the spider room again (just to get rid of any stragglers) before taking a good gander in there since no one has probably been in there for a while.

Take 20 Perception = 25.


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Status:

HP = 4/10
AC = 17
Weapon Equipped = Light Crossbow
Speed = 20'
Channels Left = 1/6
Cleric Spells Left (CL 1, +4 melee touch, +0 ranged touch):
0 Purify Food and Drink (DC 13), Create Water, Light
1
Status Effects = None

Distraction and Poison 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Shaking off the effects of the nausea but not the poison, Martigan rubs his wounds, which seem to have developed into nasty red sores alarmingly fast.

More saves to end it
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

"Well I didn't like that at all. How badly hurt are we? I have one healing left for the day and then I will have to wait until Pelor brings his light in the morning."


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Status:
AC: 15 HP: 5/12
Weapon Equipped = Guisarme
Conditions = none

Mukluk Muletender wrote:

Mukluk will again acid cloud the spiders into Za:13/14, (hitting Doruk, I think).

1d6 (5) acid damage, DC13 fort for half
Sorry Doruk!

Doruk tries a save vs acid.

Fortitude 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 vs DC 13

Doruk drops to '0' and suggests that someone help him with his potion of Cure Light Wounds.
Potion heals 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

"May I also have the other potion, or your last curing spell? I don't feel quite fit to be leading the charge to the boss quite yet."

Assuming one or the other...
Healing 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Updated Status:
AC: 15 HP: 12/12
Weapon Equipped = Guisarme
Conditions = none

"There. That was most kind!"

Doruk strides confidently into G 18.


Female Half-Elf Monk (Zen Archer) 1
DM Panic wrote:
Note, you guys haven't really investigated or explored the room with the bunks and wardrobe.

Aralynn checked the room (29) and the wardrobe (25) before opening the wardrobe. Post

DM Panic wrote:
I'll assume that Aralynn did move away from the swarm.

And, yes, Aralynn would have stepped outside out of the way of the spider swarm assuming it was safe out there. 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23


Female Half-Elf Monk (Zen Archer) 1

I've lost track. Do we have any splash weapons left for Aralynn to carry. She has point blank and precise shot and is otherwise useless against swarms at this point--like many others I suspect.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

"I do not require healing Martigan, it can wait for me. I have but a few scratches," Mukluk answers from inside the closet.

I gave Martigan 2 alch flasks earlier...he used one this fight.


The closet contains nothing more than dead spiders, pigeon bones and cobwebs.

A search of the bunkroom turns up nothing additional of note until the wardrobe is opened by Aralynn.

Within she finds several outfits which upon closer inspection appear to be costumes - one of an entertainer, a noble, a simple peasant and a scholar.

There is a small, locked coffer at the bottom near the shoes for each costume.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk finishes in the closet and stays in the hallway to watch the doors while Petrel(?) opens the coffers.


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

"These costumes might be important. Maybes the gang used them to infiltrate someplace or reach their boss, the healer."

Petrel will try to pick the locks.

Entertainer: Disable Device 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Noble: Disable Device 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Peasant: Disable Device 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Scholar: Disable Device 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

"Are all thieves guild houses like this? Why would they have a room of spiders? I'm starting to think these are not typical thieves."

Petrel is certainly handy with locks. I wonder where he learned that?


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

"Thieven guilds are the biggest scam on the lower classes. Sure they promise to teach you a trade and gets you a job, but there are all these hidden fees on top of tuition. Overpriced cafeteria food, room and board with bunches of sick blind peoples, equipment rental, spider insurance.. the list goes on."


Female Half-Elf Monk (Zen Archer) 1
Petrel wrote:
Petrel will try to pick the locks.

Seeing Petrel struggle with the locks, "Perhaps we can come back to these later and you can take your time with them."


DM Rolls:

a: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
d: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
m: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
m: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
p: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
a: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15
d: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
m: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
m: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
p: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
t: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28
r: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32

There was only a single coffer. The lock is DC20. I'll assume that Petrel "takes 20" to get it open.

The coffer's lock yields with a satisfying click. Opening the lid reveals three sizable square cut emeralds within.

This leaves the walkway...

A walkway between two porches runs along the central roof of the mansion. The walkway's sides are fenced in with wrought iron bars, and a large number of pigeons nest in the eaves above, their feathers and droppings littering the roof.

Doruk, Martigan and Petrel all notice the iron bars are covered with a thick, slippery and smelly substance that would make them difficult to climb.

Then the door at the far end...

Doruk tries the door at the far end of the walkway and finds it locked. Petrel steps forward, kneels and begins the effort to discover the lock's deepest secrets.

This one is fairly difficult as well, I presume you'll want to Take 20 versus breaking it down.

Opening the double doors reveals a room with small wooden pillars spaced at five foot intervals that reach from floor to ceiling in this room. Between them veils of green cloth are hung, throwing the bulk of the room into a lush, writing haze.

Effectively, something in this room has concealment if a veil separates them.

Updated Map - shows the discovery of the Chamber of Veils. *evil laugh*


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk grunts at the veil laden room.

"This is mule-coprolite," Mukluk says, expressing his annoyance.

"Doruk, can you sunder the sheeeet out of these sheets with your glaive? We can't see anything in there."


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)
Mukluk Muletender wrote:
"Doruk, can you sunder the sheeeet out of these sheets with your glaive? We can't see anything in there."

"Certainly Mukluk"

Hrm. Doesn't know the difference between a glaive and a guisarme. Well I suppose seeing as he's not a fighter that is not too surprising - nor should it be held against him!

Doruk starts on his left and begins to cut down the hanging veils with his guisarme. He tries to cut whatever is holding them up so as not to damage the actual fabric.


Male Dwarf Wanderer
Doruk wrote:
"Certainly Mukluk"

I like him. He's good and friendly...and clean!

Mukluk will wait until the first line of veils is cut down.


Female Half-Elf Monk (Zen Archer) 1

Aralynn contemplates sending an arrow through the veils, but supposes there might actually be an innocent somewhere in there. She stands by waiting for something to come through the veils.


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Petrel of course picked up the emeralds for the loot sheet. He left the costumes.

He'll loaf around with his knives at hand while Doruk chops down the guild's laundry hung out to dry.


Except, this happens instead...

Aralynn: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Doruk: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Martigan: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Mukluk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Petrel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
h: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Surprise ---
"h" 6 : Stabs Doruk for -11HP

1---
Mukluk 24:
Aralynn 21 :
Martigan 19:
Doruk 13 :
"h" 6 :
Doruk 5 :

As Doruk prepares himself for his first swing at a hanging veil, the cloth shimmers like a breeze for a moment and a blade as black as night sneaks past the curtain and buries itself into the Shieldlander's side.

As Doruk staggers on his feet (down to 1HP I believe), you hear a girl's giggle and the pattering of small feet from somewhere in the large room.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + (4) + 1 = 8
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The blade emerged from behind the veil at (c,7).


Female Half-Elf Monk (Zen Archer) 1

Round 1, Init 21

Status:

AC 16, touch 16, flat-footed 14 (+2 Dex)
hp 9 (1d8)
Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +6

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
Aralynn peers into the room looking for whatever shadow or ruffle might reveal the assailant's location. Seeing nothing she'll state, "Back away from the veils." She then fires an arrow up column 'a' and column 'b'. She makes room by taking a 5' step back to b-11.

1d20 + 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 1 + 1 = 14 - maybe a hit for a rogue without armor
1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4
1d100 ⇒ 87- passed the concealment
1d20 + 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 1 + 1 = 6 - missed anything
1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7
1d100 ⇒ 20


Female Half-Elf Monk (Zen Archer) 1

So, the assailant is unaffected by the concealment (no miss chance and can sneak attack) and can also hide in it. Wonderful. Wish we had enough stuff to torch the place.


Male Dwarf Wanderer
Aralynn Huntinghawk wrote:
So, the assailant is unaffected by the concealment (no miss chance and can sneak attack) and can also hide in it. Wonderful. Wish we had enough stuff to torch the place.

I'm asking DM Panic about this via AIM...looks like it also moved away during the surprise round? I'll post my action after I confirm where H is.


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

On Petrel's initiative count:

Which is it? Doruk is going twice, the cheater! :)

Draw and light the smokestick, dropping it before him in the entry area. He will then move back 5 feet, since people are doing that sort of thing.

"We'll smoke 'em out!"


Aralynn Huntinghawk wrote:
So, the assailant is unaffected by the concealment (no miss chance and can sneak attack) and can also hide in it. Wonderful. Wish we had enough stuff to torch the place.

It's almost as bad as fighting in Deeper Darkness against something with tremorsense... Hey, wait!

You caught me, the rogue did need to roll for concealment too, so here's a 20% miss chance for that critical against Doruk:

For all such rolls, rolling low will always be a miss in this campaign.

1d100 ⇒ 67

On the moving away during the surprise round, that's a special secret for me to know.

For resolving projectile fire, I can add these additional rules for mechanics during the fight:

If you are firing through one veil, it's 20% miss chance for any attack.

If you are firing at an opponent separated by two veils, it's a 50% miss chance.

If there are three veils, it's a 100% miss chance.


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Round 1 Initiative 19

Status:

HP = 4/10
AC = 19
Weapon Equipped = Heavy Mace
Speed = 20'
Channels Left = 1/6
Cleric Spells Left (CL 1, +4 melee touch, +0 ranged touch):
0 Purify Food and Drink (DC 13), Create Water, Light
1
Status Effects = None

So we're dealing with a small foe that can move in the surprise round and sneak attack through concealment. Great.

Seeing Doruk almost go down, Martigan channels for the last time today.

Channel Positive Energy
1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Round 1, Initiative 13, Location b 9

Status:
AC: 15 HP: 2/12
Weapon Equipped = Guisarme
Conditions = none

Doruk, always eager to press the attack, sees the valor in smoking them out and steps back out of the room. He then digs through is pack for the last potion of cure light wounds.

Do I drink our last healing? I don't think so. Better to save it for someone who goes down so we don't have to carry anyone out.

He hands the potion to Martigan.

"Use this on me when I drop." Doruk grins and grips his guisarme.


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Petrel basks in his own cleverness. Also the healing glow from Martigan.

status:

HP = 7 / 12
AC = 16, CMD = 14
Fort = 2, Ref = 6, Will = -1
Condition: None


1---
Mukluk 24: TBD
Aralynn 21 : Fires two arrows into the darkness
Martigan 19: Channels for +1HP
Doruk 13 : Withdraws from room to ??
"h" 6 : TBD
Petrel 5 : Drops smokestick

Still need to know Mukluk's action

@Doruk: Where are you moving to

@Petrel: There is nowhere to 5ft step to currently that is not deeper into the room.


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Presuming everyone is backing up a step I take a 5' step straight back. If no one is moving back, then neither do I.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Round 1, Init 24

Mukluk readies to spellify the next attacker now that he can ready.

"Bah. Let's still cut down these curtains. The rest of you ready to attack with me and we'll get it the next time it pops out. Doruk, I know that was a blow, but might as well keep cutting."

The spell will be grease to get them to fall. I'll target where appropriate.


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Round 2, init 5

If nothing happens before this init, Petrel will cut the line at row 8, in between column Z & a. Hopefully in the cover of his own smokestick.


It sounds like Aralynn is the only one who took a 5ft step back.

1---
Mukluk 24: Readies Grease against an attacker
Aralynn 21 : Fires two arrows into the darkness, steps back 5ft
Martigan 19: Channels for +1HP
Doruk 13 : Revised: No longer withdraws, searches for potion and hands it to Martigan?
"h" 6 : TBD
Petrel 5 : Drops smokestick

@Doruk: Can you be clear you are standing still now and readying an item from your back to hand to Martigan? That would provoke an AoO if you have an opponent threatening you.


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

If there's no where to go...

What happened to backing up?

Doruk will follow MM's suggestion and continue to cut down the drapes starting with the one he was just stabbed through.

He'll do so fighting defensively for the AC.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

"Let's ready to make this guy pay whenever they try that again."

Mukluk continues his ready.

351 to 400 of 3,001 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Panic's Scourge of the Slavelords Prologue All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.