Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Panic's Scourge of the Slavelords Prologue

Game Master wakedown

Prologue in the Free City of Greyhawk to a campaign that may lead into the Scourge of the Slavelords arc.


2,551 to 2,600 of 3,001 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>

Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

"Martigan, thank you for the healing magic! Feeling much better now." Petrel will pat a greasy hand on his shoulder.

He also will tuck away the sapphire for safe keeping in one of the hidden pockets on his clothing before the group moves onto the next area.

Sleight of hand 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 = 22


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)
Petrel wrote:
"um, go ahead, you can have them..."

"Thank you Petrel, that is very kind of you!"

Doruk would have put the boots on before entering the room.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 Perception

About time we found a treasure room... Mukluk seems happy to finally find a room with something of value without some random tart asking for release therein.

"Ah good, this be a good room, I can tell."

Mukluk casts Detect Magic, knowing that everything is likely to be of the most powerful magicks therein.

1d100 ⇒ 5 Spell failure

EDIT:

"Damnit! Stupid shield!" Mukluk curses the shield as it prevents his spell from completing.

He recasts Detect Magic and scans the room.

1d100 ⇒ 7 Spell failure

"There...WAIT A MINUTE!" Mukluk alerts the party. "That there armor just moved. I saw it." Mukluk draws a wand.


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 perception

"Ghost! A ghost took the sapphire! It was in Petrel's hand a minute ago and now it's gone."


Male Dwarf Wanderer

lol@Tiabrar!


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Oh, thanks DM_Panic. So much text, so little attention span!

Upon seeing the weapon stand move, Mobled charges forward, swinging her dorn dergar at it wildly.

Dorn dergar 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 = 27
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

"Th' stand, it moved!"


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Perception on Room: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Perception on Petrel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

"I can't imagine the armor moved on it's own, but then again I couldn't have imagine a rug would attempt to eat Petrel either."

How many charges did you take Petrel?

"Ghosts? What are you going on about elf? Petrel has the gem save in his pocket."

"Ah, well there goes Mobled. If the armor hits you back let me know, Pelor will lend his guidance!"


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"Not armor, ye daft... Th' stand, Father."


Mobled rushes into the room at the arming dummy that she spied moving, bringing her dorn dergar down into it's form with a sweeping smashing motion.

You can spot ever so subtly the arming dummy sensing an oncoming dwarf, preparing itself for the blow.

Unfortunately, it doesn't expect a lethal blow and Mobled's dorn dergar shatters the poor wooden construct into thousands of splintered pieces.

The wooden dummy's "head" turns up to regard Mobled questioningly for the briefest moment - an almost sad gesture - before plopping back to the ground motionless.

Nothing else in the room moves.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Mobled Muletender, protecting the world from dummies and piggies since 2012.


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Doruk jumps as Mobled charges past him at the dummy and smashes it to bits.

I wonder if that was just for fun or if it was a real threat?

Nonetheless, Doruk thanks Mobled for his actions and continues to stand guard over the other dummies in the room. He'll try to keep himself between them and the rest of party.


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Good one! :-)


A thorough search of this room turns up nothing of meaningful value - this armory has been thoroughly looted decades prior.

Latest Map

I marked the four most likely places you'd go for your convenience. A & B are unexplored doors. C is where Idalla is, along with the bedroom that Petrel only briefly searched. D is back to the Glitterhame.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"If ye want, I c'n go explore th' room 'yond th' helpless human strumpet. Or we could jus' check tha' unopened door north o' the passage t' Glitterhame."


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue
DM Panic wrote:


C is where Idalla is, along with the bedroom that Petrel only briefly searched.

Actually Petrel searched that room rather extensively...

Petrel wrote:


Petrel will look around, taking care to check for lurkers (above & below), stun jelly, spore of any kind on the bed linens, monsters under the bed, feral closet gnomes, ear seekers, and footprints in the dust indicating invisible attackers.

Certain it is safe, but still concerned about allergies, he cover his nose with one hand and quickdraw throw a normal knife into the bed, at the pillow if one exists.

"Mukluk, want to check for magic in here?"

Petrel will step in and search the furniture. He'll drag the nightstand over to the dresser to look for anything hidden on top of it for good measure.


Petrel rolled a natural 1 on the search check, so it wasn't extensive, but rather a very quick search.

Although, it's Petrel, so that may be sufficient. The others know Petrel spent all of 20 seconds searching the room.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk follows Mobled.

I hope Doruk likes them shoes.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Mobled hears Petrel's claim — to have carefully searched the room — and doesn't think much on it. She trudges back toward the northerly door, taking a long pull on her whiskey skin as she goes. "C'mon, laddies, we got some more stones t' turn over."


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

"Well you taught that armor stand Mobled. Should we cross upon some crockery I assume you'll deal with it similarly."

Martigan smiles and nods as Petrel asserts his dominance of the wench room and beyond, content to follow the others.


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

"Lets check-sees the unexplored places."

Petrel will go over to the door 'A' and check for traps. He'll listen at the door for noise inside, and quietly open the handle, unlocking first if necessary.

Traps: Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Noise: Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Quiet: Stealth 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Locks/Traps: Disable Device 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk smiles as Petrel takes the lead.

Natural born leader. And killer.

"I got your back, Petrel," Mukluk whispers.


Petrel finds no traps nor hears any noises coming from beyond the door.

However, there is something curious about these sealed and locked doors. There is something written, presumably in blood, across their front.

The writing appears to be in Orcish, for any who may be able to read it.

Orcish:

Beyond this door, the Maker of Death is chained.

May he gnaw on his own hate until the sun dies and all things end.

If You Enter (and I suspect you will...):

Latest Map

This room was once a shrine to the dwarven gods.

The walls are carved in their dour images, and a low stone altar stands at the western edge of the room. Stone benches once stood in even rows along the floor, but the pews have been smashed and thrown askew and the icons of the gods have been defaced.

Atop the altar, forms folded over his chest, lies the corpse of an old dwarven warrior in plate armor. Bone lie scattered around the altar's base and throughout the room. Of particular note is a a large leathery orc corpse, also in heavy armor at the foot of the altar.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk squints at the letters, trying to make sense of the scrawlings.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 Linguistics

"Blah blah blah." Mukluk reads the 'words'. "Looks like crap writing to me. Probably a warning about something the orcs couldn't open or do. Like bathe or turn a doorknob. Stupid orcs."

Mukluk nods to Petrel.

"Let's get in there, eh, buddy?"


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Tiabrar peers into the room and guesses as to which thing is going to come alive or through which wall the monster will come to attack him.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 - Perception

PbP is like a casino. No sense of time. However, I think Tiabrar is approaching the end of his 30 minute mutagen.


You drank it during that initial fight with the duergar right? Yeah, while you guys could've rushed through... likely a half-hour has actually passed.

Petrel works the lock given additional time (hey there's another reason it's probably been 30 minutes)), and the door swings open.

Feel free to read the spoiler above and let me know plans of entry.

Tiabrar notices nothing beyond the shattered pews and skeletal remains from this distance.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk walks in, staying near the back of the room.

"See? This place is great. Just great! Lookee there! It's Moradin! And there is..."

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 Know (religion) to identify the various gods

"This place will be a great chapel, Mobled! We'll fix 'er right up and sing hymns to Moradin again!"

Mukluk looks around.

"Yeah, this place is going to be great again."

Maybe I'll marry Rinalda here and then consecrate ourselves upon that altar!


The entire Morndinsamman is present - Moradin, as well as Abbathor, Berronar Truesilver, Clanggedin Silverbeard, Dugmaren Brightmantle, Dumathoin, Muamman Duathal, and Vergadain.

You swear you can spot a twinkle in Dumathoin's eye winking towards Petrel (who is still disguised as a dwarf).

I'll likely have you all casually enter this room and approach the altar area, because hey - nothing here is suspicious right?


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

And Haela Brightaxe too, I assume!

"Gods be good." Mobled moves into the room, intending to kneed before the statue of Haela.

This be a blessed spot t' pronounce my love to Rinalda. Kinna wait t' show 'er, once we've cleared out the piggy cadavers.


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

"I know this is a sacred dwarven place and all, but doesn't this strike any of you as odd? I mean, old dead dwarf and new dead orc doesn't exactly seem safe, right?"

Right?


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

"Nothing about this place has been safe."

Why am I here again? Helping Rinalda. Honoring an old friend. Keeping from going broke.

Tiabrar waits for Mukluk to decapitate the dead thing as usual.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"Fine, fine, Rabbit. Th' orc's desecratin' th' place anyway."

Mobled once again smashes before examining, whirling her dorn dergar and bringing it down onto the dead orc's head.

Dorn dergar 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk smiles at all of the fine dwarves gods.

"Of course this place is safe. What could possibly go wrong here, under Moradin's gaze?"

Mukluk begins to inspect each of the statues (starting from the right and going back to front) for craftsmanship and signs of wear.


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Doruk remembers the trap that nearly took his strength...

"Martigan is right, we should be careful. It's clear this place was deadly to Orcs, but it may not be forgiving to us either."

Doruk grips his shield and carefully enters the room ready for combat. He sincerely hopes he doesn't have to fight a dead Dwarf today.


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Petrel will enter and have a look around as well.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

"Which one is Wee Jas?"

He pauses.

"I mean dwarven Wee Jas?


Indeed, combat is going to occur in this room -- getting the map done is slowing my post with yesterday's night-time fun and some catch-up at work today.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk itches his balls as he examines the different gods.

"Yeah, good point, Petrel. You're right. There isn't a real comparision for dwarven magickery, we lack a parallel in our pantheon. That's good insight, Petrel, maybe the lack of power in dwarven wizards is a direct result of a lack of focus in our deities."

The guy is so poignant. Never misses anything.

Mukluk smiles at the wise ol' human and admires his beard.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"Maybe ye'll become our Lord o' Magicks, coz. Would we put yer statue in a pit?"


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Wee Muk. Sounds 'bout right t' me.


Rolls:

INIT
Doruk: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Martigan: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Mobled: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Mukluk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Petrel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Tiabrar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Skeletons: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

1---
24 Mukluk :
24 Undead :
18 Tiabrar :
18 Mobled :
18 Martigan :
11 Petrel :
6 Doruk :

Mobled enters and strides purposefully towards the leathery orc, preparing her dorn-dergar for a massive swing. Doruk and Martigan cautiously follow behind the dwarfess, ready for trouble.

Tiabrar, holding his bow, hangs near the door and keeps an eye out while Petrel and Mukluk approach the far wall to discuss the finer points of religion and magic.

A whisper stirs in the room and a slight breeze, blowing through Tiabrar's long golden locks and tousling Petrel, Mukluk's (and Mobled's?) beards.

The leathery orc figure stands and pivots, hissing... "None shall disturb the Maker... Die!"

As if in response to his threat, bones from various corpses shudder and begin to quickly move towards one another as large lumbering monstrosities made of bone and rot shamble into humanoid forms throughout the room.

Latest Map

No surprise round - straight to round 1...

Now Up: Mukluk to kick off Round 1. Others can feel free to post as most of these guys are just going to straight melee you (unless they fall prone in a pit or stumble gap or whatever M.M. has up his sleeve)

Knowledge Religion DC13 for Leathery Orc:

The orc is a wight.

Knowledge Religion DC13 for Large Skeletons:

The skeletons are large skeletons (i.e. DR/bludgeoning)


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Round 1, Init 24

"What the f...?" Mukluk's voice trials off as the undead rise to protect their desecration of this holy place. "What are they doing here?"

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 Knowledge: Religion on the groups of large goons
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 Knowledge: Religion on the main undead goon

"Mobled, watch out for that one's touch! It'll suck the life out of you!" "Everyone, hit that one with all your resurrection magics!"

Mukluk casts Stumble Gap (Ref DC 17) under the main goon.

Mukluk will move 3 squares toward the altar along the wall.

1d100 ⇒ 42 Spell Failure


Rolls:

O vs Stumble: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Direction: 1d8 ⇒ 7
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

O vs Mo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 and energy drain.

S#1 vs D: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 for 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
S#1 vs D: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 for 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

S#2 vs Ma: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 for 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
S#2 vs Ma: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 for 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

The leathery orc begins to slash out at Mobled, but instead reacts in surprise as the steps beneath its feet shift. Wobbling for a moment, it tries to balance itself, but instead falls backward onto the altar.

As the two large skeletons finish forming, the first lashes out at Doruk with two long claws, but once again with a shield, Doruk narrowly deflects one of the attacks.

Martigan is not so lucky, as the second skeleton reaches out and finds a way through the priest's armor. (-18HP).

1---
24 Mukluk : Casts Stumble gap (2 damage)
24 Wight (-2): Stands up (move), 5ft step, misses Mobled
24 Lg Skeleton #1 : Misses Doruk, twice
24 Lg Skeleton #2 : Hits Martigan for 18HP
18 Tiabrar :
18 Mobled :
18 Martigan :
11 Petrel :
6 Doruk :

Latest Map

Now Up: Everyone to finish Round 1 and Mukluk again in Round 2


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Round 1, Init 18, J7

status:
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 27/27
Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1
Immune sleep; Resist Elven Immunities, Poison Resistance +2
Bombs left 3/7 (2 after this)
Alchemist Fire left 5/7
Bracers' ability left 3/3
Mutagen: Not used
Extracts (1st-4/day, 2nd-2/day)
1st
OPEN - 1 (one minute to mix an extract)
Comprehend Languages
Cure Light Wounds - 1 prepared
Disguise Self
Endure Elements
Expeditious Retreat
Polypurpose Panacea
Shield - 1 prepared
True Strike - 1 prepared
2nd
Vomit swarm - 1 prepared
Shield - 1 prepared

Tiabrar goes for a potion.

Only a few left. Aren't they're any things I can just shoot with my bow around here?

Tiabrar throws a bomb at the corner (F6) of the mound of bones by the orc, excluding the party members from the explosive splash. The bomb resemble more of a firework than a bomb now with its patterned blast.
13 fire damage to skeleton mound and on fire. 6 splash to orc.

"Mukluk. Are you sure your people were driven from this place? Maybe they just left it because its so haunted."

1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 = 17 -4 for cover from itself?
2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6, 2) + 4 + 1 = 13 Fire damage to skeleton mound and on fire.
-Target takes 1d6 fire damage each round until the target spends a round extinguishing the flames and a successful DC 15 REF save.
-Splash damage is 6 (minimum damage from bomb). DC 15 REF save for half.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

At a conference and can't post very easily. Did Mobled's initial attack go off?


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Round 1, Initiative 6, Location G4->F5

Status:
AC 24 (+2 combat expertise) HP: 36/36
Weapon Equipped = guisarme & shield
Conditions = none

Doruk grunts and ducks as the oversized skeleton reaches out for him. More concerned about Mobled he 5' steps to F5 to get a clear shot at the leathery orc and attacks!

Guisarme combat expertise & power attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 doing 2d4 + 9 ⇒ (1, 1) + 9 = 11 damage.

whiff!


Rolls:

Wight vs Bomb: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

@Mobled: I'll keep Mobled's initial attack roll and use it for her round 1 action, if you wish. Let me know if you want to move afterwards/etc.

1---
24 Mukluk : Casts Stumble gap (2 damage)
24 Wight (-2): Stands up (move), 5ft step, misses Mobled
24 Lg Skeleton #1 : Misses Doruk, twice
24 Lg Skeleton #2 : Hits Martigan for 18HP
18 Tiabrar : Bombs skeleton for 13, orc for 3
18 Mobled : Hit wight for 11
18 Martigan : TBD
11 Petrel : TBD
6 Doruk : Whiff!

2---
24 Mukluk :
24 Wight (-16):
24 Lg Skeleton #1 (-13) :
24 Lg Skeleton #2 :

Now Up: Martigan, Petrel and Mukluk to finish round 1/begin round 2.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Round 2, Init 24

Mukluk scowls at the wight and draws his wand of magic missile.

"GlimSkie!"
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 force damage

Mukluk's Status:

HP: 20/20
AC: 17 (dex, mage armor, shield)
Status:
Effects:
Acids Used/Left: 0/6
GlimSkie Wand: 26/50


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Round 1 Init 18

Status:

HP = 17/35
AC = 17
Weapon Equipped = None
Speed = 20'
Channels Left = 6 (2d6)
Cleric Spells Known (CL 4, 4 melee touch, 3 ranged touch):
2 (3/day) Resist Energy (DC 16), Heat Metal (DC 16), Silence (DC 16), Bull's Strength (DC 16)
1 (4/day) Murderous Command (DC 15), Divine Favor (DC 15), Bless, Command (DC 15), Cure Light Wounds (DC 15)
0 (at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
Status Effects = None

Martigan takes a step back as he reels from the skeleton's blow.

"They hit like an ox!"

He wastes no time in casting a healing spell on himself.

5' to H3 and CLW 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Petrel will draw his daggers and spring around the altar, doubling his movement to end at B6.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Round 2, Init 18

"Suck th' life outta me? Not if I snap it in two."

Current status:

AC 18
CMD 20 (22 grapple)
CMB +6, +8 grapple
HP 9/41
Fort +10 Reflex +4 Will +7

Weapon Equipped unarmed strike & darn dergar
Rage 11 of 17 rounds used
Stunning Fist 1 of 2 used

Last attack roll sounds good. She'll step back from it 5', ready to wrecking ball it again should it get up.

Attack of opportunity 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Rolls:

O vs Mo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 and energy drain

S#1 vs D: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 for 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
S#1 vs D: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 for 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

S#1 Fire Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

18 Martigan : 5ft step, heals self for 10
11 Petrel : Runs around altar
6 Doruk : Whiff!

2---
24 Mukluk : Wands the wight for 4
24 Wight (-20): 5ft step after Mobled, hits if no mage armor, misses if so
24 Lg Skeleton #1 (-14) : Misses Doruk
24 Lg Skeleton #2 : Picks up a bench and advances towards Tiabrar
18 Tiabrar :
18 Mobled :
18 Martigan :
11 Petrel :
6 Doruk :

3---
24 Mukluk :

The orcish wight continues to take abuse from everyone as it pursues Mobled, narrowly missing the dwarf thanks to the arcane armor surrounding her.

The large, flaming skeleton near the altar swings at Doruk twice, and once again the new-found shield means the difference between a large gaping wound and relative safety.

The final skeleton creature pauses from chasing Martigan, and decides to tear one of the temple's pews from the ground, advancing at Tiabrar
while brandishing the improvised weapon.

Now Up: Everyone!

Latest Map

2,551 to 2,600 of 3,001 << first < prev | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Panic's Scourge of the Slavelords Prologue All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.