Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Panic's Scourge of the Slavelords Prologue

Game Master wakedown

Prologue in the Free City of Greyhawk to a campaign that may lead into the Scourge of the Slavelords arc.


2,501 to 2,550 of 3,001 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>

Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Doruk steps into the room and, satisfied there are no immediate threats, takes a guard position near the door while the others search.

Nice rug. Really ties the room together.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk, intrigued by a room that has not seen orcprint or duergarprint, enters the room hastily, excited.

"Oh, look at this place. This is something I could really dig in to."

Mukluk will cast Detect Magic from inside the door, using that as a preliminary means of separating the *really interesting* from the merely 'interesting'.

When his general scan is done, Mukluk will begin a slow search of the room.

Take 20 Perception = 24.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Perception+20 = 27


Male Dwarf Wanderer

"Hey Mobe, does the name 'Gordain' ring any bells? You know some history, right?"


Doruk takes up a position near the door while Mukluk advances into it's frame and begins to scan the room for magic auras.

Mobled begins to very slowly search the room, first examining the shelves near the entrance, then making her way near the corner desk and a small metal chest sitting up against the wall at it's side.

Spotting no obvious trapping mechanism, Mobled tries to open the chest, but finds it locked.

After a few moments, Mukluk can detect a faint transmutation aura from the large rug in the middle of the room, while the metal chest may be blocking his ability to detect the auras of any of its contents.

Updated Map

Mobled's "take 20" would be a 10-15 minute search of the room while everyone else stands in the doorway? Let me know if this is correct...


Male Dwarf Wanderer

"Uh, Mobe, watch out for this rug here. Give me more time on it. And that chest? Let's call in our pro to handle it."

Mukluk calls in Petrel.

"Petrel, see that chest there? I think it could be dangerous. You know, like them traps upstairs. Can you see what you can do about that? And watch out for the rug...it's not known yet. Magicked probably."

Mukluk will continue to scan the rug.

Is it magical or be-spelled?

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 Spellcraft/Arcana


Mukluk's not quite sure how the rug functions.

He recognizes the aura as transmutation - a different sort than Idalla's - but it's hard to tell exactly what it does or how it operates. Given additional time and study, he thinks he can figure it out. (read: he can try again tomorrow)

Mobled didn't spot any traps, and she trounced directly across the rug without issue to approach the chest.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Yes. Although wise in her way, Mobled is not terribly cautious about where she treads...


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Martigan follows the rest.

"So, you think that woman is really in need or rescue? I assume she's going to stab us in the back first chance she gets."


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)
Martigan the Sun-Touched wrote:

Martigan follows the rest.

"So, you think that woman is really in need or rescue? I assume she's going to stab us in the back first chance she gets."

"Really? I don't get that from her at all. Huh."

Maybe she just liked me more...


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Petrel will kick his boots on the door frame to shake out any dirt, and slightly shakes his head seeing Mobled stomp all over the well made rug.

That will hurt resale value.

Once there is some space and Petrel has looked around for obvious traps, he will check under the rug for keys or trapdoors.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

"Moble, stop poking that chest with your meaty fists."

Petrel will appraise the locked chest and see if it opens easily.

Perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25

If needed he can take 20 and beat a Good DC 30 lock


Rolls:

Initiative:
Doruk: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Martigan: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Mobled: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Mukluk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Petrel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Tiabrar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Rug: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Rug Grapples Petrel: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 6) + 7 = 17

Mobled waits near the chest for the "magic" of opening locked items that is known as Petrel.

However, as soon as Petrel steps into the room (near or onto the rug), the dwarven decoration springs to animated life and advances towards the thief, slamming into him and wrapping one of it's broad corners around his lithe frame. Another corner wiggles menacingly at Doruk as if it has plans for him next.

Surprise ---
12 Rug : Grapples Petrel AND causes 17 damage

1 ---
24 Mukluk
17 Petrel (grappled)
12 Rug
11 Tiabrar
9 Mobled
9 Martigan
7 Doruk

Now Up: Mukluk, Petrel and the rug again.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Round 1, Init 9

"Would ye like me meaty fists t' pry ye out've there, Petal?" Mobled grins and moves to grapple the rug.

Grapple 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Alas, the rug slips through her grasp.


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Round 1, init 17

O-M-G W-T-F R-U-G

"Oof!"

Petrel will try and wiggle out of the grapple.

Escape Artist vs CMD 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

"It is a magic item! Command it in dwarvish!"

status:

HP = 25 / 42
AC = 16 (17 vs light blades), CMD = 17
Fort = 5, Ref = 8, Will = 1
Condition: None


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Round 1, Init 24

Mukluk smiles as Petrel yet again amazes Mukluk with his desire to test his limits and push the boundaries of what he can do at every turn.

While most people would be afraid and avoid the obviously dangerous rug...not Petrel! He's made of courage and wants every challenge! I point to danger and he jumps right in! Go, Petrel, go!

Mukluk grins as Petrel bravely wrestles the rug.

Good for him!

Mukluk debates whether or not Petrel really wants help overcoming this foe, but then reluctantly draws his wand, just in case.

What knowledge to ID?

1d20 ⇒ 20 Know check (numbers are in alias)


Seeing the rug moving, you suspect the earlier transmutation aura you detected is a basic animated rug. Not sure what else you would want from the ID/knowledge check. You suspect it will be quite proficient in suffocating Petrel.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Actually, recognizing it as an animated object (arcana) is hugely important. What does MM know about animated objects with a 30+ know arcana? MM needs to know so he can fight effectively. Is this object a dedicated grappler/suuficator? Will escape artist work to escape? Can it be harmed by weapons?


Not dedicated grappler/sufficator, but good at it.

Yes, can be harmed by weapons.

It has copious ranks in Profession (Shag).


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

I think the rug is up or am I misreading initiative.


Rolls:

Rug v P: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31 for 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 6) + 7 = 16

Ah I didn't see Mukluk spent his round drawing a wand...

The rug continues to smother poor Petrel and snuff out his life. (causing 16 more damage to Petrel)

Surprise ---
12 Rug : Grapples Petrel AND causes 17 damage

1 ---
24 Mukluk : draws out a wand
17 Petrel (grappled) : fails to break free of grapple
12 Rug : Continues to smother Petrel for 16 damage
11 Tiabrar :
9 Mobled :
9 Martigan :
7 Doruk :

2 --
24 Mukluk :
17 Petrel (grappled) :

Now Up: Everyone!


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Round 1, Initiative 7, Location 5' from the rug

Status:
AC 24 (+2 combat expertise) HP: 36/36
Weapon Equipped = guisarme & shield
Conditions = none

I never thought I'd be fighting a rug down here. How surreal!

Doruk stops staring mouth agape and swings at a portion of the rug NOT binding poor Petrel. He takes a 5' step back to give himself some distance from the rugs attacks and get in the proper reach.

Guisarme combat expertise & power attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 doing 2d4 + 9 ⇒ (3, 2) + 9 = 14 damage.

"Hang on Petrel, we're coming to get you!"


1 ---
24 Mukluk : draws out a wand
17 Petrel (grappled) : fails to break free of grapple
12 Rug : Continues to smother Petrel for 16 damage
11 Tiabrar :
9 Mobled : Tugs the rug
9 Martigan :
7 Doruk : Tears 14HP into the rug

2 --
24 Mukluk :
17 Petrel (grappled) :

Doruk slashes his guisarme against an exposed corner of the rug while Mobled tugs feebly at some tassles along the edge as the robe wiggles free from her grasp, seemingly now alerted by the presence of Doruk and intending to move it's rather large aft section after the Shieldlander in an attempt to wrap him up too.

Now Up: Tia, Martigan, M.M. and Petrel.


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Round 1, Init 11

Status on mutagen:

40 minutes (10 min/level)
Init +5
Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +8
HP 27
AC 21 (17 + 4 more DEX +2 Natural Armor)
CMB +2, CMD 17
FORT +5, REF +9, WILL +0
Immune sleep; Resist Elven Immunities, Poison Resistance +2
Bombs left 4/7 (3 after this attack)
Alchemist Fire left 5/7
Bracers' ability left 3/3
Mutagen: Not used
Extracts (1st-4/day, 2nd-2/day)
1st
OPEN - 1 (one minute to mix an extract)
Comprehend Languages
Cure Light Wounds - 1 prepared
Disguise Self
Endure Elements
Expeditious Retreat
Polypurpose Panacea
Shield - 1 prepared
True Strike - 1 prepared
2nd
Vomit swarm - 1 prepared
Shield - 1 prepared

Tiabrar considers letting Petrel wrestle with the rug for another round.

He hasn't actually asked for help. When he's unconscious though then it will be presumed consent. Of course, if he's dead...

Tiabrar grabs another bomb and tosses it on the rug (excluding those nearby from the splash).

Ranged Bomb (Ranged touch +7)
1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 13 (cover included)
2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 6) + 4 + 1 = 14 Fire damage


Male Dwarf Wanderer

GM Panic:

I had a hard time posting the second part of my intended action yesterday due to the Paizo outage. I asked and drew the wand as a move, intending to act based upon the information.

That said, my action probably won't change much, but I'll let you decide whether to allow or not:

Mukluk casts Grease on Petrel, hoping to aid his squirming for freedom.
+10 to escape artist
1d100 ⇒ 35spell failure

I fully expect Petrel to be re-eaten by the rug, but I gotta try.

"C'mon Petrel, squirm. You love challenges like this! Squirm!"


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Round 1 Init 9

Status:

HP = 35/35
AC = 17
Weapon Equipped = None
Speed = 20'
Channels Left = 5/6 (2d6)
Cleric Spells Known (CL 4, 4 melee touch, 3 ranged touch):
2 (3/day) Resist Energy (DC 16), Heat Metal (DC 16), Silence (DC 16), Bull's Strength (DC 16)
1 (4/day) Murderous Command (DC 15), Divine Favor (DC 15), Bless, Command (DC 15), Cure Light Wounds (DC 15)
0 (at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
Effects = None

"Petrel! Petrel are you in there lad?"

He's simple but death by rug is no way to go. And there are no blood pools around here.

Martigan will call upon Pelor to rescue Petrel.

Channel: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9 excluding Rug.


Mukluk's definitely allowed to cast - I was kind of expecting you to cast Grease on Petrel.

In case Petrel doesn't look in the spoiler, Mukluk cast Grease on you in round 1, which means you actually would've made your Escape Artist check as a full round action.

However, the rug would've grappled Petrel again. Although this time, there would be AoOs from Doruk and Mobled as it does so.

Revised Sequence of Events:

1 ---
24 Mukluk : Draws out wand. Casts Grease on Petrel
17 Petrel (grappled) : Breaks free of Grapple!
12+ Doruk AoO : TBD
12+ Mobled AoO : TBD
12 Rug : Attempts to to smother Petrel for 16 damage
11 Tiabrar : Bombs the rug for 14
9 Mobled : Tugs the rug
9 Martigan : Channels for +9HP
7 Doruk : Tears 14HP into the rug

2 --
24 Mukluk : TBD
17 Petrel (possibly grappled...) :

Now Up: Doruk AoO, Mobled AoO, Mukluk and Petrel in round 2.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Not sure why rug provokes from anyone but Petrel on grapple attempt. Is it moving to get him?

Mukluk hopes that Petrel doesn't mind getting a little help in this fight.


Them's the rules as written, plus it's kind of OP otherwise. There was no AoO the first round because it was acting while you were flat-footed.


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Petrel wheezes and tries to peel the rug off himself.

Escape Artist 1d20 + 11 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 11 + 10 = 31

He'll 5-foot assuming he escapes.

"Ugh.. it attacked me and not Mobled.. must see through my dwarf disguise."

status:

HP = 18 / 42 (-16 + 9)
AC = 16 (17 vs light blades), CMD = 17
Fort = 5, Ref = 8, Will = 1
Condition: None


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Round 1, Attack of Opportunity, Location 5' from rug

Status:
AC 24 (+2 combat expertise) HP: 36/36
Weapon Equipped = guisarme & shield
Conditions = none

Guisarme combat expertise & power attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 doing 2d4 + 9 ⇒ (1, 2) + 9 = 12 damage.

"Leave Petrel alone!"

Odd, but I'll take it!


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Round 2, Init 24

Mukluk cheers on his companions.

"Yeah, Doruk!"
"Go Mobled, way to munch that rug!"
"Way to be squirmy, Petrel!"

Just in case Petrel's preternatural instincts were correct, Mukluk tries to command the rug to sit in dwarven.

Dwarven:

"Sit, rug, Sit!" If that fails, Mukluk will try a few more commands.

"Down, rug!"
"Relax!"
"Fancy a brew!?"
"Antiquing?!"
"Glimwaddle!"
"Orcs suck!"
"Beer for all!"
"Moradin prevails!"
"Semper Fi?"

Mukluk full round actions different commands to the rug and 5' steps back from it.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Round 1 AoO

Fist 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

I am back from Kentucky. Still catching up with things...


14+14+12+8=48HP of damage to the rug so far...

Doruk continues to slash away at the rug, while Mobled picks up a corner and tries to tear some of the fringe off the border. Flames eagerly work their way up yet another corner while a slippery Petrel wiggles free once again from the rug's grasp.

As Mukluk begins speaking in dwarven, the rug hesitates for the slightest moment from reaching out for Petrel again and somehow manages to evoke the gesture of turning to consider Mukluk's requests, its edge curving downward in a frown while it tosses up two tassles from its fringe in the form of a shrug...

Finally, though, it collapses into a heap of slashed tears, torn tassles, scorch marks and greasy streaks.

Combat is over!

Petrel finally can make his way to the chest, and finding no traps works it open.

Contents of the Chest:

* A folded square of silk wrapped around a rather large star sapphire
* Ink supplies for scribing arcane scrolls value at 500gp
* A pair of finely crafted boots with deep treads (radiating magic, as I'm sure someone will ask)


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Tiabrar admires the sapphire (from a distance if Petrel won't let it go).

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 - appraise

"That's a nice sapphire. I'm not sure what we'd do with it, but sell it. It'll be a lot easier to carry than a chest of gold though."


Tiabrar estimates the worth of the sapphire at 500g... even from a distance. It's a huge rock.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 Spellcraft on boots

With the rug dead, Mukluk begins a careful examination of the room, hoping to find some diary or history texts among the remains.

Mukluk will do a thorough search of the desk and bed.


Mukluk isn't sure what the boots do, but he can tell they were made and enchanted by a dwarf.

The extremely dusty desk contains mostly mundane supplies - a dried out container of ink, quills, worn paper. The lower drawer contains an ordinary looking but empty wooden box.

The bed is also dusty with age.

No diaries or history texts are unearthed in this particular room.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"Ye ok, Petal? Father Sun, is Petal ok?"

Wonder if th' treads on those boots 're enchanted like Petal's vorpal sword...


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk tosses the boots to Mobled.

"Try these on, eh? They be dwarf made...they might do a touch of good until the morrow when I can properly figure out what the do."

Disappointed by the lack of any history in the room, Mukluk suggests that they move on to the next room, but not before packing up the scroll inks and anything else of interest.

Map. The doors on the south side of 37 are next, right? If so, let's go there.


I figure there will be some healing for Petrel before you continue on... the extremely injured, greasy "dwarf" he is.

After thoroughly investigating the bedroom, the six of you return to the long hallway and approach the last unopened door in this wing.

The door to this room is unlike most of the others, being fashioned from a large iron plate. You can identify what used to serve as the lock to this room, but it appears to have been battered into scrap decades ago. With no lock to pick, sheer strength will be needed to gain entry to this room.

Likely you'd force it open, because Mobled would wish it so...

Doruk sets down his guisarme and shield, and combining his strength with Mobled, eventually the iron door groans as it scrapes along the stone floor and reveals the room beyond.

Doruk picks up his weapon and shield quickly, in case anything dangerous lurks beyond.

Rows of empty weapon racks and a dozen or more stands for missing suits of armor indicate this was once an armory. Some debris litters the floor here - wrecked stands and hacked arming dummies. Nothing of value is readily apparent.

Perception DC20:

One of the stands for armor - essentially a wooden pole with a crossbeam and a large weight at the bottom - moved ever so slightly.

You can almost swear the top section turned like a head to look in your direction, then stopped to stand erect again.

Latest Map


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Mobled happily puts on the special boots as she contemplates "Gordain." She proceeds to bounce up and down and dance around, testing the boots' stride.

Knowledge History re:Gordain 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

"Sounds like yer ma's girl'ood boyfriend. Th' one'd've given 'er pretty sons." She laughs a bit, then realizes she may have insulted Mukluk. "Muletenders need brains and strong arms, not looks. I'n it?"


Mobled doesn't feel like she's moving any faster, or able to jump any further. She doesn't think she can climb on walls or fly.

She does however feel like she can work the mines much longer, but that might just be her imagination.

She does however, feel like her footing is surer, truer... like she could move across rubble easier.

She has no idea who Gordain is, or was.

Note: I screwed up. The ink in the desk can be used for scribing any scrolls, it's not specific to divine or arcane. And you also found an old wooden holy symbol of Moradin in the desk. Yep, it was a priest's room, not a wizard's.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Ironic, since Dragon Style also gives Mobled some limited ability to ignore difficult terrain.

"Nice boots ye've found there, Petal. Sturdy. Good fer troddin' 'pon shoddy ground. If ye or Doruk fancy it, might help ye a bit more. I've already got th' feet of a dwarf. Ye could use some yerself."


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

If she's got the feet of a dwarf they're no doubt stashed somewhere in her bag.

"Petrel. Petrel are you all right lad?"

Martigan will take the wand of Cure Light Wounds to Petrel as many times as is needed.

WCLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
WCLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
WCLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
WCLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
WCLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
WCLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 - perception

Tiabrar takes a brief look at the ruined armory and then returns to looking over his shoulder frequently.

"They will need to bring in several clerics to purge this place of the ghosts and other things that haunt this place before it is livable."

Female voice: "Boo!"

Tiabra jumps.

That was not funny.
Female voice: Oh yes it was.


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)
Mobled Muletender wrote:
"Nice boots ye've found there, Petal. Sturdy. Good fer troddin' 'pon shoddy ground. If ye or Doruk fancy it, might help ye a bit more. I've already got th' feet of a dwarf. Ye could use some yerself."

Doruk remember the difficulty he had moving around in the pool of water when fighting undead. He says generously, "Petrel, you have first choice, but if you don't want them, I certainly will wear them."

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, Doruk enters the room and positions himself near the center so as to keep a proper guard while the others search, as usual.

I wonder how many dwarves really lived down here? I bet it was a lot. It must have been quite a battle rooting them out of this hole - no, not hole... to pleasant an environment for that word!


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Petrel saw Mobled put on the boots, march around, then take them off.

ugh, boot feet.

"um, go ahead, you can have them..."


Letting some others roll Perception if they like before resolving Doruk's entry in the room...


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


@Mobled: Are you going to do anything about the spoiler in the prior post, or...?

2,501 to 2,550 of 3,001 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Panic's Scourge of the Slavelords Prologue All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.