Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Panic's Scourge of the Slavelords Prologue

Game Master wakedown

Prologue in the Free City of Greyhawk to a campaign that may lead into the Scourge of the Slavelords arc.


2,351 to 2,400 of 3,001 << first < prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | next > last >>

Mukluk Identifies The Scrolls:

Nimira's divine scroll: protection from evil, lesser restoration

Snur's arcane scroll: protection from arrows, chill touch

Tiabrar Identifies the Potions:

It's just a matter of time I'm sure...

cure light wounds
bull's strength

Unfortunately none of the weapons or radiate any magical auras as they are hauled up to the orcish caverns far above the Bladeworks and the Glitterhame.

(I'm a little surprised by that too, but maybe that's because this is a 3rd level WoTC adventure)

Gambli looks relieved as Mobled and Mukluk enter the chamber, practically gushing at their return. "Ye've made it! Thank th' Soul Forger! I almost went after ye all just t'be sure!"

Geradil nods, standing up while tucking away book he was reading, while Courana rolls over and rubs her eyes after waking from an apparent nap.


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

"Yes we're back, but it was a long slog though only a few hours. Know this though - don't come looking for us. Either we're fine and you'll just get lost, or we're truly in trouble and you don't want to face what felled us."

What is he crazy?!

Doruk puts down his load and helps to sort the gear before curling up in his bedroll and taking a quick nap.

Feeling somewhat refreshed, he'll spend the evening helping keep the camp in good order, assisting with the cooking, etc. Generally making himself useful and keeping busy. He takes his turn at watch that night and sleeps well and deeply otherwise.

In the morning he tends to his gear, wiping off any condensation that may have occurred overnight and practicing with his new shield to get a feel for it's weight.

Not as heavy as my last shield, still, it'll do the job for some time. A good shield.


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

After making camp and making a drink, Tiabrar will approach Mukluk. "Good evening Pickhead."

female voice: That's a good one. He'll like it.

"I was hoping to peruse your spellbook for an hour or two. While our magics are different I'm confident I might learn something from a mighty caster like you."


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Martigan stretches in camp, untying his shield and putting down his mace for a time.

"Does anybody require further healing? I've no spells left for the day but my wand is more than capable if a night's rest won't suffice for you."

Hopefully we'll do more killing and less dying tomorrow. We almost lost another elf.


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Tiabrar will take 2 taps of the wand which equal 10 from your previous post.


Male Dwarf Wanderer
Tiabrar wrote:
"Good evening Pickhead."

Mukluk smiles as Tiabrar's warm greeting brings back good memories of old dwarf times.

"You know, elf, my first ass was named Pickhead. Me and Pickhead used to work the mule trade together back when I was in the family business. You ain't so bad, elf, to remind me of that. You seem a healthy dose better than that aquatic tart-elf that was with us earlier."

Mukluk holds up the scrolls that he just finished identifying and was just about to shove in his spellbook for later transcription.

"You think you can read magic, there, elf? I didn't know you had it in ya...I had you marked as one of them illiterate tree-huggers. Yeah sure, knock yourself, but try not to get any sap on the pages, won't you?"

Mukluk offers the book.

"I'll need it again in the morning, elf. Between this new spellbook that we got of that crapdwarf and these scrolls, I'll need some time with it."

* * *

Mukluk accepts 3 taps of the wand.

3d8 ⇒ (3, 8, 6) = 17 Healing

"Thank you, Martigan. And, here, these scrolls should stay with you."

Mukluk hands Martigan the divine scrolls.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Mobled, who is a shambling mound of bruises, incisions, abrasions and winces, says, "Meh, I guess I'd be grateful if ye'd knit me t'gether, Brother Sun. Wouldn't mind 't all."

3d8 + 3 ⇒ (8, 6, 7) + 3 = 24

3 charges will do the trick


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

"What we're done? We just got started! We can't have been exploring for more than 15 minutes, and we are calling it a day?!."

Petrel will wait around but once it is clear everyone is going to pack up and head to the NPCs camped out above, he will go along. He'll collect his throwing knives along the way.

Full of energy and with barely a scratch on him, Petrel will check the interior of the fort, peer out the arrow slits, check for traps, play with the cats, then supervise while Gambli cooks up some sausages.

"You missed an incredible battle with the Duergar, Gambli! We chopped them up like I'll be slicing up those sausages. Of course as the leaders of the expedition, Mukluk and I did most of the fighting. At one point they blinded me with their duergar-magic, but Mukluk's dwarf magic was stronger and broke the spell. Probably because the goddess Wee Jas watches over me."

"But the best part was the second I was blinded. I could feel a giant deurgar racing past me. So I whipped out my knives like this!" Quickdraw style! "And then threw them! Clack clack clack clack - and when the blindness spell was broken ... dead deurgar everywhere!"


Male Dwarf Wanderer

lol@Petrel

After he is healed and fed, and the loots have been collected and organized, Mukluk will finally take some time and relax with his spellbook, a fresh pot of ink and begin to copy the new spells into his spellbook.

"Yeah, Petrel, good thing we finished so quickly, this might take me the rest of the day."

The smiling dwarf takes his time to copy the spells into his spellbook.

Spellbooking:

Shield 10 gp 1 hour
Shocking Grasp 10 gp 1 hour
Flaming Sphere 40 gp 2 hours
Invisibility 40 gp 2 hours
Mirror Image 40 gp 2 hours

8 hours and -140 gp.


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Martigan again finds himself shaking his head at Petrel's description of events.

"Don't forget the aid of the Pelor, Petrel. He was with us, even in that dank festering dwarf hole."

"Thank you for the scrolls Mukluk, these will come in handy."


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Doruk smiles at Petrels rich description of events.

It's like I wasn't even there!

Doruk laughs to himself.

He spends the afternoon checking through the gear separating out the good gear from the useless. That done he naps. And maybe naps some more.

You never know when you're going to have to go without sleep.

Awake and fully refreshed, the next day he prepares to go back down into the caves.

I wonder if there are more Duergar down there? They are quite fearsome opponents.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk stretches and yawns while shaking his cramped writing hand.

Never did like writing much. And this much writing hurts.

Mukluk looks up at Martigan.

"You got it easy, Sunkisser. Just pray and your spells come to you. We trained wizards have to earn our magicks. Who's turn is it for watch?"

Mukluk thinks about waking up Doruk for watch, but thinks better of it.

He needs his rest...and we need him rested. That glaive did good work against them duergar.

"I suppose we head back down tomorrow, Martigan? Gotta find them duergar's treasure room. I can't imagine that they had no magicks between them all. But maybe they have the same tightfisted employer handing out treasure as we do. Haw haw."

* * *

Mukluk will take his turn at watch when it comes up.

In the morn, he will take time to learn new spells for the day and be ready to return down below.


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Martigan shrugs.

"If you say so Muletender, fact is Pelor grants me what he will and I have to hope it's useful that day. You can memorize any spell you find or steal."


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Tiabrar sits down with the Mukluk's spellbook for an hour and unlocks the secret of invisibility.

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 - Invisibility spellcraft check

Status for next day:

AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 27/27
Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +1
Immune sleep; Resist Elven Immunities, Poison Resistance +2
Bombs left 7/7
Alchemist Fire left 5/7
Bracers' ability left 3/3
Mutagen: Not used
Extracts (1st-4/day, 2nd-2/day)
1st
OPEN - 1 (one minute to mix an extract)
Comprehend Languages
Cure Light Wounds - 1 prepared
Disguise Self
Endure Elements
Expeditious Retreat
Polypurpose Panacea
Shield - 1 prepared
True Strike - 1 prepared
2nd
Vomit Swarm
Invsibility


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"Pelor's will sits well with me, 'slong as it includes keepin' me alive. Haela speaks through these here fists, but ye've got a special touch 'swell, Father."

Mobled eats more than her share of 'Cooky's' provisions, as though she'd been the prisoner of orcs for weeks on end. Lacking any proper women to harass, she harasses Gambli. As the group settles in to sleep, she rather incoherently tells the story of Clan Highforge's many strong matriarchs. "Every mule needs its mare, after all."


Let me know when you guys are ready to proceed and to where you proceed the next morning.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Please proceedify. We be ready.

Mukluk will get ready to go back down, casting Mage Armor, then strap his shield to his arm and bang it with his other hand to assure himself of its readiness.

Let's go kill more of them dark duergar.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"Coz, mind tapping me with papa's stick? Time t' reclaim this fortress for Highforge, in the name of Muletender." Mobled begins the morning mostly sober, her skin freshly full of whiskey.

Once the party reaches the site of the duergar battle, Mobled listens for the sounds of life.

Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


After a night of rest and study, once again the party descends the long stone stair to the Glitterhame, passes the corpse of a massive dead bear (and notes that no troglodyte corpses share this chamber), and proceeds through the iron door, up stairs, past bronze dwarven statues and returns to Durgeddin's great hall.

Once within, the dead duergar corpses can be detected by their wondrous odor. Rats scurry off upon your approach.

Mobled hears nothing beyond the sealed doors that exit this chamber.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mobled, if it's out of combat, you can assume the wanding is done at your leisure. In combat, notsomuch.

I wish we had a pit to toss those useless bodies into."

"Now, let's spread out and see if we can find a secret door. Gotta be some treasure around here someplace."

Mukluk organizes a detailed search of 38/39, taking 20 even, to find anything.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"Uh, coz, why not jes' open th' doors ye see with yer naked eye?" Mobled goes to examine the door at the far end of the council chamber, looking for more ancient dwarven killing devices.

Perception again 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Convinced of its safety, she puts her hand on the nob...


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

"My bear skin cloak! I totally forgot about that. I'll tell Gambli to get right on it when we return."

Once they find the duergar...

"And I thought they smelled bad alive!"

Petrel will glance towards Mobled. But otherwise he will follow Mukluk around, looking at doors while he does and testing his spring-loaded wrist sheathes.

Perception take 10 = 16


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

... and opens the door.


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

"I think your cousin is about to find some more friend, fearless employer."

Martigan will ready shield and mace once Mobled starts playing with knobs.


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Doruk, happy to have one again, likewise readies his shield and stands prepared for battle close to the door.

He strains to hear anything in the darkness which surounds them, but is content that they are alone with the rats... at least for now.


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Tiabrar drinks his mutagen before the party sets off again.

Female voice: Stay in the rear, but not all the way. You never know when more things might sneak up.

Status on mutagen:

40 minutes (10 min/level)
Init +5
Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +8
HP 27
AC 21 (17 + 4 more DEX +2 Natural Armor)
CMB +2, CMD 17
FORT +5, REF +9, WILL +0
Immune sleep; Resist Elven Immunities, Poison Resistance +2
Bombs left 7/7
Alchemist Fire left 5/7
Bracers' ability left 3/3
Mutagen: Not used
Extracts (1st-4/day, 2nd-2/day)
1st
OPEN - 1 (one minute to mix an extract)
Comprehend Languages
Cure Light Wounds - 1 prepared
Disguise Self
Endure Elements
Expeditious Retreat
Polypurpose Panacea
Shield - 1 prepared
True Strike - 1 prepared
2nd
Vomit swarm - 1 prepared
Shield - 1 prepared


FYI, I already had folks "Take 20" on searching rooms 35, 36, 37, 38 and 39 earlier.

Latest Map

Passing through what was surely Durgeddin's "council room", the six of you line up at the door on the far end as Mobled turns the handle and pushes it inward to the room beyond.

This room appears to be a bedchamber. In the far right corner stands the remains of a large wooden sleeping compartment, badly gouged by axe blows and partially burned.

A table, bench and writing desk have been similarly treated.

In the middle of the far wall, a space has been cleared for a simple sleeping pallet and a pair of large satchels. Two doors exit the room to the north.

In the spirit of expeditious exploration...

Mobled steps up and opens the northwestern door from this bedroom, and beyond sees what surely must be a functioning bathroom, fitted with two small clay tanks for wash-water.

Shrugging, she opens the northeastern door, and discovers the bedroom's closet, filled with old, mildewed remnants of several cloaks.

The Pair of Large Satchels:

The satchels contain mundane supplies - clothes, food, lamp oil. They appear purchased in the recent month, and do not show the same signs of age as all the other items in this room (aside from the sleeping pallet).


Male Dwarf Wanderer

As purely a perfunctory gesture, Mukluk will cast Detect Magic in the room and scan.

"Damn duergar. I hates them."


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Glad to see Mobled opening the doors, Tiabrar loiters at the back, but not too far back.

"Looks like we're headed back to that big room with three unopened doors unless anyone has a plan for that 100' gorge yet. I hope to be able to fly some day, but all I can do right now is fall."


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Doruk resists the urge to throw his new shield down into the new chasm, and instead joins the others and prepares to open the next door.

I like this. Simple searching and no combat... I wish the Duergar weren't so destructive though - there's no cause for it!

"Which door should we try first?"


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Mukluk nods to the elfchick. "Yep. We go back to the 3 doors in the main room. Ayep."

Mukluk 'leads' (from the rear) the party to the right door on the north wall.

"Cuzin Mobled, you want the honors?" Mukluk nods to the door.


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

"Falling is mostly flying Tiabrar, except for that last foot."

Martigan keeps to the rear with the alchemist, occasionally looking back.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"Pleasure, coz."

Yes, DM Panic, you can always count on Mobled to push forward recklessly if it helps you advance the narrative...


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Petrel holds his breath in anticipation of another deadly duergar poison gas trap.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

"Nothin' t' worry 'bout, Petal. Dinna look so afeared." says Mobled as she slaps Petrel on the back reassuringly, hard enough to knock the breath from his mouth.


Rolls:

Perception
Doruk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Martigan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Mobled: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Mukluk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Petrel: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Tiabrar: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

A: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Init
Doruk: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Martigan: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Mobled: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Mukluk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Petrel: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Tiabrar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Allip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Surprise --
22 Mukluk
12 Allip

1 --
22 Mukluk
21 Petrel
18 Doruk
18 Martigan
12 Allip
10 Mobled
5 Tiabrar

**

Mobled pushes open another door, revealing a chamber about 30 feet to a side.

A dark pool sits in the center of the room, and hallways lead off to the east and west. Seeing no apparent thread, Mobled, Doruk and then Martigan begin to file into the room.

Then there is a strange sound, a weird moaning slowly taking on the forms of words in Dwarven. The moaning grows louder, taking on a crazed intensity of gibbered phrases and shouting as a strange ghostly creature materializes in the room.

Dwarven Babble:

The words are incoherent, but sound like dwarven.

Updated Map

Mukluk gets to act first in the surprise round, but then the strange creature begins babbling. Everyone needs to make a DC15 Will Save or be fascinated for 2d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3 rounds, unable to take any actions.

Now Up: Mukluk (twice), Petrel, Doruk, Martigan (a successful save is required in order to act)


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Round Suprise!, Init 22

"What the hell is that babbling? Is Mobled already re-drunk?"

Upon spying the creature, Mukluk attempts to recognize what the disgusting form is (the allip, no Mobled).

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 Will save

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 Know (Religion)

Mukluk draws his wand of MMissile.

Round 1, Init 22

Mukluk will explain what he knows of the allip and then fire his wand at it.

"GlimSkie!"
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 force damage.

Mukluk's Status:

HP: 20/20
AC: 17 (dex, mage armor, shield)
Status:
Effects:
Acids Used/Left: 0/6
GlimSkie Wand: 30/50


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16 - save

This thing's laguage is weirder than Mobled's.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Will save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 +1 v. spells/spell like abilities, +2 v. enchantment (charm & compulsion) spells/spell like abilities

Round 1, Init 10

Mobled stands bewildered, babbling back in an even more incoherent Dwarvish than usual. Stupid supernatural abilities.


Male Human (Oerdian) (Per +2 | Fort +5 Ref +2 Will +1 | AC 26 (f24/t12) | CMD 21)

Round 1, Initiative 18+, Location D6

Status:
AC 24 (+2 combat expertise) HP: 36/36
Weapon Equipped = guisarme & shield
Conditions = none

Will Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 vs DC 15

"Wow, look at all the pretty colors!"

Doruk tries to reach out and grab some of the pretty motes flying around his head. Failing he continues to watch fascinated at their beautiful flight.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

Dwarvish:

"Swarthy jack kneed lady beggar me wit' yer violet 'kerchief. Wha's tha' mummy? I dinna want t' be yer li'l hearthstone lass. I'ma mule notta molly. Take it back, mum. Take back yer lace 'n yer ladle...


At the very least, Mukluk knows the allip is incorporeal.

Surprise --
22 Mukluk : Draws wand
12 Allip : Babbles

1 --
22 Mukluk : Fires wand for 4HP
21 Petrel : TBD
18 Doruk : Fascinated
18 Martigan : TBD
12 Allip : TBD
10 Mobled : Fascinated
5 Tiabrar : TBD (not fascinated)

Still Up: Petrel, Martigan


Human Cleric of Pelor 4

Round 1 Init 18

Status:

HP = 35/35
AC = 17
Weapon Equipped = None
Speed = 20'
Channels Left = 6 (2d6)
Cleric Spells Known (CL 4, 4 melee touch, 3 ranged touch):
2 (3/day) Resist Energy (DC 16), Heat Metal (DC 16), Silence (DC 16), Bull's Strength (DC 16)
1 (4/day) Murderous Command (DC 15), Divine Favor (DC 15), Bless, Command (DC 15), Cure Light Wounds (DC 15)
0 (at will) Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
Status Effects = None

Will Save DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

As Martigan prepares to move into action, he is briefly distracted by a thought.

I wonder if Mobled has ever been motorboated?

This thought so stuns him he finds himself unable to act.


Male Human Rogue 4: Knife Master, Sanctified Rogue

Does Petrel get a bonus to his will save for holding his breath? :)

Will 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Petrel is completely at a loss for words. Or actions, for three rounds.


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

As Mobled thinks back upon her infuriating mother's attempts to make a 'proper' woman of her, Mobled's revery rather embarrassedly flashes to the first time she motorboated another dwarf. Ah, a fine lass. Moaned not unlike yon shadow. Looked a mite more lively, but killed my 'eart, she did. A vivid image of the other dwarfess fills her mind's eye, only to be spoilt inexplicably by a flash of 'Brother Sun' peaking through the imaginary window.

"Get out, ye peepin' perv."


1 --
22 Mukluk : Fires wand for 4HP
21 Petrel : Fascinated
18 Doruk : Fascinated
18 Martigan : Fascinated
12 Allip : Flies to Mukluk
10 Mobled : Fascinated
5 Tiabrar : TBD (not fascinated)

2 --
22 Mukluk : TBD
21 Petrel : Fascinated (TBD if broken)
18 Doruk : Fascinated (TBD if broken)
18 Martigan : Fascinated (TBD if broken)

Mulkuk stands witness as the creatures babble twists into a hearty dwarven chortle as most of his companions stand entranced by it.

It continues to babble and whisper to itself as it leisurely floats forward and disappears into a wall, only to re-emerge from the wall next to Mukluk and Tiabrar.

It continues to babble, mixing Dwarven and Common.

"The orcs... good stone. Mossy, not bright. The orcs. A mouse, yes a mouse. Or a hammer. Moradin's failure. Moradin's failure..."

Updated Map


male Gray Elf Alchemist 4

Round 1, Init 5, not fascinated C-10->C-11

Status on mutagen:

40 minutes (10 min/level)
Init +5
Senses Low-Light Vision; Perception +8
HP 27
AC 21 (17 + 4 more DEX +2 Natural Armor)
CMB +2, CMD 17
FORT +5, REF +9, WILL +0
Immune sleep; Resist Elven Immunities, Poison Resistance +2
Bombs left 7/7 (6 after this attack)
Alchemist Fire left 5/7
Bracers' ability left 3/3
Mutagen: Not used
Extracts (1st-4/day, 2nd-2/day)
1st
OPEN - 1 (one minute to mix an extract)
Comprehend Languages
Cure Light Wounds - 1 prepared
Disguise Self
Endure Elements
Expeditious Retreat
Polypurpose Panacea
Shield - 1 prepared
True Strike - 1 prepared
2nd
Vomit swarm - 1 prepared
Shield - 1 prepared

Tiabrar steps back 5' to C-11 and throws a bomb at the Allip.

Female voice: "I hope there's more magic in those then an alchemist fire."
"There is. There is. Don't worry."

Ranged touch +7
1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 23 Mutagen and point blank
2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 3) + 4 + 1 = 11 Fire damage
-Target takes 1d6 fire damage each round until the target spends a round extinguishing the flames and a successful DC 15 REF save.
-Splash damage is 6 (minimum damage from bomb). DC 15 REF save for half.

This was the best discussion I could find. I'd say half damage since it's not force. Although I'm not sure the incorporeal creature could catch fire.


Male Dwarf Wanderer

Round 2, Init 22

"C'mon you slack jawed yokels! Get to fighting. Whatcha waiting for? Go smash it!" Mukluk tries to spur his allies to action even as the elf starts to blow things up.

Meh. It's a sad (and surprising) day when the elf is the useful one.

Mukluk raises his wand and fires another missile into the allip.

"Glimskie!"
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 force damage


butch female Dwarf Per +8 | Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +7 | AC 18 (f17/t14) | CMD 20)

As Mobled drools, the image of her childhood friend becomes that of a large bossomed Tiabrar lit afire, and peeping Martigan morphs to the surly face of Mukluk. Mobled gags for a moment and murmurs, "Tha's no' right. Where's m' boddle... Oh, that's jes' no' right..."


Ah, RSS reader failed to show me the latest posts. Update coming soon...

2,351 to 2,400 of 3,001 << first < prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Panic's Scourge of the Slavelords Prologue All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.