Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - The Hungry Storm (Inactive)

Game Master nomadicc

A Pathfinder RPG Play-by-Post game following the Jade Regent Adventure Path.


1,851 to 1,873 of 1,873 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>

Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24 (26); F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:72 (30)/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 1/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 1/5, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 0/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 2/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, mir im (4), res cold, airwalk, see invis, bulls str, keen edge, stoneskin, (60), vit mist (1d6+11) ,endure elements, light fortification,

Parity grimaces, "Ghosts don't leave loot, eh? What a waste. Ah well, maybe the weather will get better when we emerge from this blasted hole.". He wrinkles his nose, muttering, "Smells like wet dog .... is there a route through here for the caravan that King of the Apes here will let us take?"


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"Uh...Parity? They speak Common. We're very sorry your Hairiness, he didn't mean any offense. If you know a fast way out of here for our caravan we will be most grateful."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17

Oh nuts.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Bormurg holds up a hand and says, "No need for apology. You stayed a killing blow and released me from her claws. My clan owes you much, and I will see my debt paid before you leave."

He points towards the switchback ramp on the south side of the cavern. "That way towards the surface, a half-mile from here. I will help you remove the barricade, and then you are clear to pass onward." The yeti chief starts walking in that direction.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve's eyes flutter open after a few more moments. "...wow, that was a fun fight. Uhm...we won, right?"


Harlan Starshine wrote:

The halfling dismounts.

"Thank you Skygni."

The wolf blinks at Harlan. "It was the least I could do to help. You require mobility, and I could not fly to attack the ghostly fiend. You are small and light; it was no burden."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng silently follows the yeti to clear the path and be free of these frozen lands.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve gives Ameiko one last sheepish grin (and small blush) before she gets to her feet and gets to work helping out.


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24 (26); F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:72 (30)/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 1/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 1/5, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 0/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 2/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, mir im (4), res cold, airwalk, see invis, bulls str, keen edge, stoneskin, (60), vit mist (1d6+11) ,endure elements, light fortification,
Maeve Haela wrote:
Maeve's eyes flutter open after a few more moments. "...wow, that was a fun fight. Uhm...we won, right?"

"You wouldn't be able to ask that if we hadn't"


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||
Parity wrote:
"You wouldn't be able to ask that if we hadn't"

"...or we could all be dead, and this is Pharasma's idea of a good joke. Or it might just be an illusion. How do I know you're all who you say you are?" Maeve's eyes suddenly narrow and she looks at everyone with great suspicion....before giggling and breaking out in a grin. "...just kidding."


Female Human (Tian) Aristocrat 1 / Bard 6 / Rogue (Rake) 2

Ameiko shakes her head. "I'm just glad she's gone. Katiyana's demise appeared final, but I guess we'll know for sure when we get to the surface and see if those storms are still following us!"


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve sighs. "I doubt she'll be up to harassing us again for a good long time in any event. This was probably the limit of what she could do."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"Don't worry Maeve, using the circlet like I did gave me an idea. I'm going to pray really hard tonight before I go to bed after second dinner and see if I can come up with a way to deal with her."


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24 (26); F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:72 (30)/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 1/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 1/5, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 0/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 2/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, mir im (4), res cold, airwalk, see invis, bulls str, keen edge, stoneskin, (60), vit mist (1d6+11) ,endure elements, light fortification,

"Pharasma doesn't joke ... especially not when it comes to undead. Let's be done with this place."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Bormurg leads you up the switchbacks, which culminates into a wide tunnel leading southeast. There, a barricade of stone and debris blocks the path. The ramps up are steep, and slow going for the caravan wagons, so you have plenty of time before Sandru can lead the first wagon up. With Bormurg's size and prodigious strength, clearing the way takes little time.

About an hour later, with the entire caravan safely over the climb, Bormurg escorts you the rest of the way out. The cool breeze of fresh air hits you before you see the first peaks of sunlight ahead. You emerge from the Path of Spirits. Even though it is mid-day, the sun still hangs close to the horizon. The Wall of Heaven mountains stand behind you, and before you are rolling snow-covered hills, as far as you can see.


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7

"Welcome to Tian Xia," Ulf smiles.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||
DM NomadSage wrote:

...The Wall of Heaven mountains stand behind you, and before you are rolling snow-covered hills, as far as you can see.

Maeve flops right over into the nearest snowbank with a groan. A muffled voice rises up. "If I ever see another white landscape again, it will be too soon."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"Don't worry Maeve, it's all down hill from here."


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24 (26); F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:72 (30)/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 1/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 1/5, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 0/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 2/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, mir im (4), res cold, airwalk, see invis, bulls str, keen edge, stoneskin, (60), vit mist (1d6+11) ,endure elements, light fortification,

"I'd like to say, Finally, but I get the feeling we're just starting"


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7
Maeve Haela wrote:
Maeve flops right over into the nearest snowbank with a groan. A muffled voice rises up. "If I ever see another white landscape again, it will be too soon."

Ulf chuckles, "It's still winter, lass, even over on this side of the world. But we've got a few more weeks to Ordo-Aganhei, it should warm up a little by the time we get there."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng nods, "Soon enough the frozen lands will be behind us, but there will certainly be other dangers ahead."


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

"They say snow is so pretty, they just never saw it for months at a time."


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24 (26); F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:72 (30)/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 1/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 1/5, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 0/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 2/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, mir im (4), res cold, airwalk, see invis, bulls str, keen edge, stoneskin, (60), vit mist (1d6+11) ,endure elements, light fortification,
Malnival Selintin wrote:
"They say snow is so pretty, they just never saw it for months at a time."

"Me either." Parity states, giving a rare smile.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Before the last wagon of the caravan leaves the underground passage, Bormurg walks up to Heng and hands him a small package wrapped in leather. He bows on one knee, saying, "For thanks. Go with our spirit." The yeti rises and disappears into the tunnel.

The package contains a dark blue rhomboid ioun stone, a glove of storing, a necklace of green and white jade circles (600 gpv), and four topaz crystals (900 gpv each).

1,851 to 1,873 of 1,873 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - The Hungry Storm All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.