Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - The Hungry Storm (Inactive)

Game Master nomadicc

A Pathfinder RPG Play-by-Post game following the Jade Regent Adventure Path.


351 to 400 of 1,873 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"Friend Tunuak, surely there is no need for that!"

Harlan limps forward and spreads his arms, encompassing the villagers.

"We are simple travelers but we are willing to assist you in placating Vegsundvaag. Perhaps we can work together to bring harmony to the village."

Is that how my brother would do it?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15

Oh, probably not.

Well poop.


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

The thrill of the thought of batteling a dragon quickly leaves Malnival's mind after the shaman's rant replaces it with the tthought of a human sacrafice. The elf's hand strays to the hilt of his scimitar as he watches Harlan attempt to talk the villagers down.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Heng:
Tunuak's displeasure at your group's presence appears genuine, but his reasons for demanding your sacrifice are contrived. More telling is the subtle confusion beneath the angered demeanor of the villagers.

Maeve:
Based on heresay, you know enough to know that it's possible, though every spirit or local totem may have different dogma. Nothing is a surety.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng takes a firm stance and speaks to the shaman and crowd, "There will be no sacrifices, Tunuak. We must unite against the dragon, not seek a scapegoat."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve keeps quiet for now, waiting for the right moment.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Tunuak responds, but to the crowd. "They speak, as if words will assuage the taint they deliver! It may seem drastic, but only a potent sacrifice will save Iqaliat. Only such an offering will bring us into the graces of the wind spirits, and fend off the predations of Vegsundvaag!"

Sense Motive DC 20:
You feel the shaman is bluffing, and can be countered with an equal bluff.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18

Maeve bites her lip He believes it, but...eh, we'll have to figure out how to deal with angry spirits anyway. "Or maybe the spirits are angered by the dragon, and nothing can appease them when it is still acting to anger them. We've dealt with spirits before, both in peace and war, and if anyone has a chance of ending this threat, I doubt it's someone who doesn't seem to have thought before he acted." Okay, pot, kettle, they don't have to know that.

Diplomacy, I guess. Probably harder after Harlan's failure, but may as well try: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

"So you say Tunuak, but what if the spirits are unhappy with you! It was your job to guide the village in how to appease them, if they are unhappy it is your fault!"

Bluff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22

Not sure what roll to use, throwing them out there.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Tunuak barks a harsh laugh, finally turning to face you. "And now they proclaim to know the will of our spirits; not I, who has been their servant for two generations!" There are more than a few nods and grunts of agreement, though it appears that Maeve's words resonated somewhat with the majority.

Tunuak notices the wavering crowd and makes a last bid. "Indecision is their weapon against us! Take them now, or the dragon will consume us all!"

Sense Motive DC 15:
Tunuak is clearly intimidating the crowd, and can be countered in kind.


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24 (26); F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:72 (30)/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 1/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 1/5, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 0/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 2/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, mir im (4), res cold, airwalk, see invis, bulls str, keen edge, stoneskin, (60), vit mist (1d6+11) ,endure elements, light fortification,

"You're not taking anyone ... Go home before you leave your children parentless ... you're guaranteed to lose a shaman in a moment if he doesn't stand down from his superstitious foolishness." Parity barks out baring his teeth in a snarl.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Harlan waits for Maeve and Parity to sway the crowd and shaman.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Sense Motive: Automatic

Maeve just stares back at the man coldly. "I've learned more of spirits in the past four months than you likely have in a lifetime, old man. They don't just hand out marching orders, and you seem so certain that you can't be wrong. Or do you have some reason other than the safety of the villagers for wanting to anger them further?"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

sense motive 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Heng assumes dragon stance, face expressionless, but voice full of restrained anger. "This old fool endangers your lives. Though we have no tail or wings, our fury is equal to Vegsundvaag when we are pushed!"

assist intimidate 1d20 ⇒ 20


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival draws his scimitar, the blade erupting in fire as he holds it before him. "Let him come first so you all may see him die."


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7

As Malnival starts to draw his scimitar, Ulf's eyes widen and he reaches over to grab the elf's arm. "Stay your weapon, friend, til you have a need to use it," he says in a low voice.


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival looks at Ulf then at the crowd. "I will not die here today. Not at the hands of some ignorant fearmonger." The maugus returns his blade to its sheath, but steps towards the crowd. "You have led this village for two generations but will not lead it for a third if you continue on this path. People of Iqaliat, know that we shall sale our lives dearly if you attempt this. Better to have us slay this dragon than slay many of you, leaving you defensless against it. We are here to help you, but will not stand by and let this shaman sacrafice one of our own. Go back to your homes and loved ones. No one needs to die today."

Assist Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Your impassioned responses to Tunuak's intimidation have a devisive effect on the crowd. Some shout their support for you, while others call for you to leave, and yet others try to regain a semblence of order. Tunuak watches his loss of the crowd with dismay, and like you, has no further say in the outcome. After a few minutes, the din begins to subside, and its clear that, while your caravan is still unwelcome, there will be no sacrifices, and your aid against the dragon will secure the friendship of Iqaliat.

"Bah!" Tunuak spits, disgusted. "Be it on your heads, then. Do not say you weren't warned!" He walks off, glaring a part through the mass.

Sense Motive DC 20:
A subtle gleam in his eye, or a faint look of triumph belies Tunuak's apparent failure.

As the shaman leaves, Sonavut walks up to you, an apologetic look on her face. But before she can speak, she eyes another man approaching, and stops to bow her head in respect. This man is older but stands tall and strong, with Erutaki features and dark hair going to gray. He wears an elaborate bone crown, marking his station in the town.

"Chief Nanquut," Sonavut introduces.

With a grim nod, the man speaks in a gravely voice. "I heard the commotion, but was too late to intervene. It seems your arguments were effective enough, but Iqaliat is still in distress. I do not know Tunuak's mind."


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24 (26); F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:72 (30)/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 1/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 1/5, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 0/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 2/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, mir im (4), res cold, airwalk, see invis, bulls str, keen edge, stoneskin, (60), vit mist (1d6+11) ,endure elements, light fortification,

"If this is how you welcome all visitors, I'm not surprised a dragon started eating folks ... things seem to have balanced themselves out here just fine." Still angry about being considered a sacrifice after shortly after offering to help, Parity spits on the ground and crosses his arms.

Backwards frozen barbarians

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng bows deeply to Chief Nanquut, "My apologies, Chief Nanquut. We seem to have arrived at a difficult time. And please excuse my companion's rudeness. He was raised in a pit."

sense motive 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
wow. save some for combat!

"I do not think we have assuaged Tunuat, however. I detected a smug look upon his face which promises further trouble ahead."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"Thank you for the welcome Chief Nanquut. You have a very nice village. Sorry we couldn't come in better times. Perhaps we can get in out of this cold and discuss the dragon? Or if you'd like we can talk about happier times and good food."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Nanquut shakes his head curtly, "There is no need to apologize, and unfortunately, no time to recount happier days. Understand that everyone in Iqaliat has lost a loved one or friend to Vegsundvaag since it started preying on us. People's emotions are on edge, easy to manipulate. Why Tunuak would do so in such a fashion concerns me greatly." He looks to Sonavut. "We should confront him, immediately." She nods, pointing to a thirty-foot tall tower on the other side of the square.

"Will you come with us?" Sonavut asks.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk
DM NomadSage wrote:
"Will you come with us?" Sonavut asks.

"In fact, that was our intended destination. I sense Tunuak has more on his mind than appeasing your wind spirits."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

"This isn't making a lot of sense," Maeve agrees. Something's obviously missing, but 'what' is the question." With that, she takes off at a fairly leisurely pace to allow everyone else to keep up.


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival's smile does not reach his eyes as he answers the chief. "There is nothing I would rather do at this moment sir."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Chief Nanquut and Sonavut lead you over to the tower house, knocking on the door forcefully. It opens a few moments later, but the young man who opens it is obviously not Tunuak. His eyes widen in surprise at the sight of the chief and hearthmistress together.

"Gluktok, where is your master? Tell him to come forth to answer for his actions."

The man gapes but recovers, bowing respectfully. "He is not here, Chief. He has not been here all day. I saw him walk past a few minutes ago, into the tunnel up to the wind altars... he's been spending much time there, lately." Nanquut grunts and nods, then leads you around the side of the tower to a narrow crevice in the wall of the glacier cliff behind.

The twisting passage climbs through the ice, using carved steps and switchbacks to make the ascent. The ice walls are brown and black with age, but cold to the touch. It takes a grueling fifteen minutes to reach the top, and everyone is winded by the climb.

The passage opens at the top of the glacier, a breathtaking view of the open white expanse to the north, and the untamed tundra to the south. Wind whips around you in gusts, unhindered by any obstacle. Nearby is an array of inukshuk altars, vaguely humanoid-shaped cairns of stacked stones.

Tunuak is no where to be seen.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve frowns and quickly walks to the stones herself, circling around them carefully and avoiding touching anything.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng frowns to find Tunuak missing again. He finds a decently sized boulder (not inukshuk) and squats atop it surveying the snow field.

perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
wind spirits = fey? know nature 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Maeve & Heng:
Your search reveals nothing extraordinary... in fact, based on the snow tracks, its clear no one has been to the shrine in several days.

As for the shrines and spirits, you don't know any more than what's already been said. They are probably local totem spirits, tied to the nature of the region, similar to kami.

Chief Nanquut grunts in annoyance. Sonavut asks, "Where did he go? He was only a few minutes ahead of us."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng hops off the the rock and paces around the snow a few moments. He returns to the chief rubbing his tattooed scalp. "It is possible that the winds here might have cleared some traces, but I see no evidence that anyone has been up here for days. Is it possible that Gluktok would lie to us? Could there be a somewhere on the trail where Tunuak might hide?"


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24 (26); F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:72 (30)/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 1/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 1/5, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 0/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 2/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, mir im (4), res cold, airwalk, see invis, bulls str, keen edge, stoneskin, (60), vit mist (1d6+11) ,endure elements, light fortification,

"When did this guy starting spending time up here? Around the same time the dragon started bothering you? Bet you that's no coincidence."


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7

Ulf takes a long look around the site. "Wind would obscure tracks over time, but nothing here is that recent. Maybe if we backtrack, I can check the trail. Malnival, you can track as well, correct?"

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

"I may be of assistance as well. I grew up tracking mountain goats through the Tusk Mountains." Heng follows closely looking for sign.

assist survival 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

barely.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve thinks about it for a few moments, obviously bouncing on her heels like she usually does when things start to get 'interesting', but then she sighs. "I'll leave you boys to it. Let me know when he's getting close enough to punch, okay?"


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Harlan rubs an old bump on his head, the slight wound reminding him of something.

"What if that wasn't Gluktok back there? And can Tunuak fly?"


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24 (26); F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:72 (30)/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 1/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 1/5, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 0/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 2/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, mir im (4), res cold, airwalk, see invis, bulls str, keen edge, stoneskin, (60), vit mist (1d6+11) ,endure elements, light fortification,
Harlan Starshine wrote:

Harlan rubs an old bump on his head, the slight wound reminding him of something.

"What if that wasn't Gluktok back there? And can Tunuak fly?"

"He could if he was secretly the dragon or if he is in league with it, right? Smug bastard."


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

"Yes, Shalelu trained me well.

Track (Survival): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Using his familiarity with the icy terrain, Ulf grants everyone in the party that follows his guidance a +2 to initiative, Perception, Stealth and Survival rolls.

Ulf assist Survival: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 12 + 2 = 32
Ulf Perception: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 = 21

Following Malnival's lead, you file back into the crevice and down into the glacier. About two hundred yards back, Malnival points out marks on the ground where someone stopped climbing, and the tracks end. A detailed look around the area, and you find a few subtle scuffs on the ice wall and floor. Ulf points out a round stone, just above eye level, apparently lodged in the ice.

It appears natural enough in passing, but on close inspection you see the outline of a secret door.

Actions?

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

we got no trap detectors, do we?

Heng eyeballs the round stone. "Koya once told me of an old Qadiran tale where the secret door opens at the words 'open sesame'. I think it more likely that this stone must be pressed."

perception 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 2 = 26


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Indeed, Heng determines that the stone need to be pushed in to activate the door.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

well, i got good saves.

Heng asks Harlan for a bit of guidance and then motions the others back before he presses the knob.


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Harlan complies with Heng's request before backing off with the others, a worried look on his face.

"Be careful Heng."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve gulps and waits for the door to open.....


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Heng pushing the stone, and you all hear a dull *chunk* resound through the tunnel, as a slab of ice separates from the wall, revealing another passage beyond.

A half-second later, the floor around Heng falls away, dropping into a deep cleft full of jagged rocks.

Assuming everyone else backed away, DC 20 Reflex save for Heng to avoid, or take 2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7 (includes 30 ft slow fall) and 1d4 ⇒ 4 spikes...

Spike 1: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22; Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Spike 2: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29; Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Spike 3: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28; Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Spike 4: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24; Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

reflex save 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Heng leaps forward to safety moments before the floor disappears beneath him.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

...good thing too!

Maeve gasps. [b]"Heng, you okay? Hold on a sec!"[/ooc] She quickly leaps across herself.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

The trap doors remain open for half a minute and then swing closed again. Ulf probes a few steps forward, testing his weight, then nods. "Hurry, before the door closes," he says, waving the rest forward.

The new tunnel cuts west through the ice, away from the village parallel to the cliffs. It climbs steeply for a hundred paces then tapers off to level. Just at the top of the climb, you come upon a body. He is dressed in the furs and leathers of an Erutaki hunter, bloodied from several wounds. Unconcious or senseless, he groans in pain.


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24 (26); F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:72 (30)/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 1/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 4/6, 2nd: 1/5, 3rd: 2/5, 4th: 0/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 2/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, mir im (4), res cold, airwalk, see invis, bulls str, keen edge, stoneskin, (60), vit mist (1d6+11) ,endure elements, light fortification,

Parity draws Suishen, casts resist cold, and steps forward beyond the body, listening, but awaiting the others' assessment of the situation.


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"This can't be good."

Harlan quickly blesses the group before approaching the downed man, crossbow at the ready.

Cast Bless

"Who is it?"


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

As you move in to inspect the man, he groans and starts to come to. The chieftain leans forward, and his eyes widen. "Qalvanaq, one of our hunters who went after the dragon. We thought him dead!"

Heal DC 15:
The man's wounds, while bloody, are superficial... and appear to be deep scratches inflicted by his own hands.


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Heal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

"Watch out, he did it to himself!"

Harlan backs up and readies to fire if the man turns hostile.

351 to 400 of 1,873 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - The Hungry Storm All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.