Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - The Hungry Storm (Inactive)

Game Master nomadicc

A Pathfinder RPG Play-by-Post game following the Jade Regent Adventure Path.


201 to 250 of 1,873 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Finally able to breath, Malnival turns on the foul woman creature with sword and spell. "Get off of me foul woman!"

Concentration: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

Power Attack with Scimitar: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Confirm Crit: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Scimitar Damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
Crit Weapon Damage:1d6 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Empowered Shocking Grasp Damage:5d6 ⇒ (2, 6, 5, 1, 4) = 18 X 150% = 27
Empowered Shocking grasp Crit Damage: 5d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 6, 6, 3) = 23 X 150% = 34

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Round 6
AC:18, hp:48/59, Ki 4/7, Stun 3/6, Fire Fist: 6/7, dragon style

As the ogre before him falls, Heng hears Malnival break the surface and his gaze falls upon the weird woman. Is that a child upon her back?!

Racing unhindered over the corpses and ice, Heng reaches the end of the ice and leaps across the gap toward his foes.

charge to hit fishwife (non-lethal)if she's still up. otherwise ogrey.

Stunning Unarmed (Fort DC 15) 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 = 22
Damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 + (1) = 15


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

Round 6

Parity cocks his head to the sound of Mal's cursing, makes a decision and charges towards a space nearby Mal, a flaming streak of airwalking violence.

Charge.
HP: 25/64
Spells: 2nd: 1/4 3rd: 0/2
Spell Block: 5/6
Status addition to above: elemental aura fire (2)

The Math:

To hit: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 30, 1d100 ⇒ 68
Damage: 1d8 + 12 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 12 + (2) = 18


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Round Six

Malnival spins on the scaly woman, bringing his scimitar down in an overhand chop, empowered with electric energy. The blast is so powerful, Mal can feel shocks from his own spell dispersing through the water. The woman convulses, thrashing in the water, but then floats away, lifeless.

Moments later, Harlan, Heng and Parity finish off the remaining merrow.

Maeve sputters and lurches, trying to reach the surface for air.

End of Combat!

Knowledge (nature) DC 22:
On closer examination, you identify the woman creature as a qallupilluk (pronounced kah-loo-PEE-look), sinister and haglike denizens of the far north. They are always female, and keep their lairs underwater near coastal settlements. They can curse their victims, turning them into scaled monstrosities utterly enslaved to their whim.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng drags the strange woman onto the ice for a closer look, but is distracted by a thought, Now where is Maeve?

Ki 3/7, ki insight +4
Know nature 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 4 = 9


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival curses in elven before looking over Hengs shoulder to examine the woman. "It tried to change me some how, I could feel it changing my skin somehow."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Harlan gingerly limps out onto the ice.

"Where's Maeve? Are they dead? Gather round once we find Maeve and I'll heal everybody."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

The water is very clear. You can see Maeve beneath the ice, struggling to swim to the surface.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng leaps in to assist his companion.

Ki 2/7, ki insight +4
Swim 1d20 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 4 = 18


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Swim: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

With Heng's help, Maeve reaches the surface not too much longer later. "....sorry about that. I went to help Mal but got...erm, distracted by one."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng wrings out his cloak as he looks down at the dead creature. "But what is it? and is she responsible for the abandoned village?"

any gear/clues? and is there really a baby on her back like the picture?


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

"I think it's called a qallupilluk," Maeve says as she looks over the odd creature. "I think it may have over-hunted. They generally keep a few slaves from the places they live...that's probably what it was trying to do to you, Mal."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"Do you think there might be villagers under the water? People she took? Do we have any way of saving them? Do these merrow things regenerate?"


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival shivers, but not from the cold as he looks at the merrows then back at the strange creature.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve frowns like she usually does when she's trying to concentrate. "I don't know that there's anything we can do. As it is I need to get back to the caravan and a fire fast - I'm going to start getting really cold I think. Mal too, if he's not already." Another frown of concentration. "Do we have any way to breathe underwater available?"


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

"The woman we heard screaming, that was this thing?"


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

True to her statement before, Maeve's teeth are already starting to chatter a bit. "Ye-es. It's ha-ard to tell fro-om the wat-te-er."


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival holds out his left fist, still burning with arcane fire. "It wont last much longer. Mabe we should check the huts for wood and warm ourselves there."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles
Heng wrote:
any gear/clues? and is there really a baby on her back like the picture?

Neither the merrow or the qallupilluk are carrying anything much of value. And no, there is no baby in this one's backpack. :o)


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Once everybody gathers around and the merrow and qallupilluk are confirmed dead Harlan channels to heal those injuries suffered by his friends.

Channel for 3d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 6) = 12 and again for 3d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 1) = 11 and one more time for Parity 3d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 2) = 8.

Harlan dusts off his hands.

"There, that should do it. Let's go check those cabins."


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

Current HP: 56/64

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng feels fully revived as he nods to Harlan, "Let us see what the merrow was doing when we interrupted him. Hopefully there are more clues as to what happened here."

Heng starts at the cabin the merrow ran out of.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Lost Lake

As you start to search the huts, Ulf, Shalelu and Ameiko arrive running over from the caravan, drawn by the sounds of combat. Seeing you alive and victorious (if wet), they instead join you in the search. Ulf, in particular, appears distressed by the ruined village. He explains that the people of Rimakak were always welcoming and gracious hosts, and is grimly satisfied that you avenged their deaths.

After taking an hour to search the village, you turn up nothing of value. Everything has been plundered, and all that remains has been tossed, smashed and covered with offal and filth.

Anything else, or moving on?


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"This is pretty bad. For the people and ourselves. I must consult with Koya."

Upon return to the caravan, Harlan will seek out Koya.

"Forgive my Koya, I hate to intrude but there's been a problem. The village we hoped to resupply at has been destroyed. I wonder if you might be able to pray for some help in the food department? I know whatever the gods provide won't be the equal of my cooking but it'll be better than air and snow, which is all we'll have if we don't take steps."

Basically asking her to summon food and drink. Not sure what level she is and therefore how many she can feed, but that should see us through.


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric 5 of Desna / Harrower 3

Koya gives Harlan a warm smile. "Certainly. I will see what I can do. Desna can bless me with the ability to summon food and water, though it is really tasteless gruel. It might be enough to get us through, however."

She is level 6, for your planning purposes.

As a sidebar, Ulf did not plan on using Rimakak as a resupply point, since it is too small and late in the season. Iqaliat, a much larger Erutaki village, is just over a week ahead.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng still wonders what happened to all the villagers. "Ulf, what was that... Kaloopalik creature? Maeve said it enslaves its victims. Do you think they are still in her lair? Would it be difficult to find?"


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7

Ulf shrugs. "I don't think any villagers would be alive still, unless that thing can make them breathe underwater... then again, if what I've heard said about these hags is right, those merrow were probably the villagers." Ulf looks a shade paler at the thought. It is quickly replaced by an angry scowl. "Given how quickly they reacted to your fight with the first merrow, I'd bet the lair is not far from shore."

He glances at the ice-rimmed lake. "That water is a fright cold, though."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng considers, "I am warded against mundane cold and a fair swimmer though I cannot breath water if the lair is deep. This lake feels more like a grave to me now though. Let us not further disturb the lost villagers in their watery tomb."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"What if there are more down there though? Shouldn't we find out so the next travelers aren't attacked? I can ward you against supernatural cold Heng, and anybody else that wants to take a look down there."


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric 5 of Desna / Harrower 3

"If we camp here early and stay the night, I could pray for a water breathing blessing at dawn," Koya offers.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng smiles at Koya, "Tata, I had no idea you could do that. Well, I suppose it would be best to make sure no threats remain. I will dive in the morning."

The next morning Heng keeps his hands tightly with his magical straps. Not particularly helpful for swimming, but they should ward off the cold, he thinks. After receiving a blessing from Harlan and Koya, he dives beneath the ice to have a look.

take 10 swim=16
perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Sheesh.
Heng stays down as long as the magic allows searching for the lair.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

The spell lasts for 12 hours, divided among how ever many recipients. Anyone else diving with Heng?

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Mal is a decent swimmer. What say Mal, watch my back?


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

Blind man ain't swimming again. Good luck all ... I'll make some bacon.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Ha. yeah, I assumed Parity was kinda done with pool parties : )


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Not that Maeve probably wouldn't like to go, but OOC I know it's not ideal and she probably can be talked out of it after nearly freezing herself jumping in the water like that the first time.


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival limbers up by doing some stretching before taking a place beside Heng. sure, wouldn't want you to have all the fun.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Lost Lake

You park the caravan on the edge of Rimakak and take an early day. The extra time is good, giving you an opportunity to relax somewhat and enjoy the brief respite. You realize you have had few such opportunities since leaving Kalsgard. The lake front is peaceful, despite the empty village. The night passes without incident.

In the morning, Koya casts her spells, granting Malnival and Heng the ability to breathe underwater and endurance against the frigid water. With the spells' protection, the water remains cold but comfortable to the touch.

water breathing and endure elements.

The search takes just under an hour, and you find the qallupilluk's lair in a rocky formation about two hundred yards from shore. There are no villagers or remaining merrow, but you do find a considerable treasure horde of valuables stolen from Rimakak.

The loot includes: +1 breastplate, mwk fishing net, a collection of 13 glass bottles, a clay jug of firewine, a waterlogged mwk heavy crossbow, five thunderstones, five pieces of polished amber (100 gpv each), 14 rose quartzes (10 gpv each), 30 pp, 278 gp, 1,490 sp and 4,302 cp.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng puts most of the goods in the net and hauls them up to the ice. He makes several trips for the coins. Once topside he looks over the hoard. "No survivors," he sighs, "and I believe this all serves no purpose at the bottom of the lake."

I put merchandise in the party loot tab on my alias. anyone want anything? gems and coins = 282 gp each.


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival hangs his kit in one of the huts allowing it to dry near a fire as he walks around in his breeches. ""Maybe some escaped? That thing couldnot have captured or killed everyone at once."


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

"It probably ate them. Let's go."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng frowns at Parity's callous attitude, but responds to Malnival. "We do not know how long this creature had hunted the villagers. There is no sign that any have survived. Let us continue our journey. We have may miles yet to go."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Ambush
Date: 12 Neth 4712

Leaving Rimakak and Lake Nallishoot behind, the hills become more rugged, with cliffs and wind-carved badlands laced with rocky streambeds. These many small canyons echo strangely the noise of your voices and caravan's passage. The countless, nameless streams, including those draining Lake Nallishoot and many smaller lakes, gather themselves together to form the Kluani River, a rock-strewn watercourse that flows north out of the hills. The river also provides you an easy path to follow.

The labyrinthine pathways through the badlands make it difficult to keep your bearings, but Ulf assures you that the river will lead you back out into the tundra. On the second day out of Rimakak, while passing a high east-west ridge that blocks the ever-present northern winds...

Perception (visual) DC 28:
You catch a glimpse of something (though it is obviously trying to hide) along the top of the cliff, high above. You cannot make out exactly what it was, but it was big.


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Village

"That's great Heng! I'm glad we found this, it's too bad about the people though."

Ambush

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

"Do you guys hear that? Oh, nevermind, I'm just hungry."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Village

Maeve hangs her head with a small shake, saying nothing about it.

Ambush

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Maeve just continues to stroll along, blissfully (maybe) lost in thought.


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Perception 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Ambush?!

perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

"I do not think that was your stomach, Harlan. I just saw something big duck behind that ridge. Sandru, we may have visitors!"


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

"Hmmm, what's that? Hostile?" Parity unlimbers Suishen.

Sense anything?


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Ambush!

Parity:
No, Suisen replies. Whatever it is, it is beyond the range of my senses.

A moment after Heng speaks, the air is ripped by a roar unlike anything you have ever heard. It echoes down from above, amplified by the cliffs, but you think you can make out three distinct voices within the roar. Looking up, from your vantage you cannot see anything atop the hundred-foot high ridge, but then a huge chunk of the pack snow breaks off and starts to tumble towards you. Within a couple seconds, the rest of the ridge cascades to follow.

Ulf curses loudly and crudely enough to make Ameiko blush. "Avalanche!!" he shouts, moving to whip the horses forward.

Heng, Shalelu and Ulf can act during the surprise round, otherwise everyone can go during round 1. No enemy in sight as of yet. The avalanche is 120 feet wide, and the caravan lead wagon is in the center. I need two Security checks (Harlan? or I can roll them), and a DC 15 Reflex save from all PCs.

Initiative:

Harlan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Heng: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Maeve: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Malnival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Parity: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Ameiko: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Kelda: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Koya: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
Sandru: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Shalelu: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Ulf: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Foe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Initiative Order: Shalelu [19], Malnival [14], Heng [13], Sandru, Harlan [12], Parity [11], Ulf, Koya, Foe, [6], Ameiko, Maeve, Kelda [5]

... ugh! Did they mess with the coding?

201 to 250 of 1,873 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - The Hungry Storm All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.