Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - The Hungry Storm (Inactive)

Game Master nomadicc

A Pathfinder RPG Play-by-Post game following the Jade Regent Adventure Path.


101 to 150 of 1,873 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Harlan stands near the fire, opening his winter clothes to allow the heat in faster.

"That was certainly interesting Maeve, I didn't think we were going to make it for a while there."


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival takes off his wet clothes and changes quickly into his spair set. "That was not something I would want to do again soon."


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7

Ulf shrugs to Maeve's question. "If all goes well, we should see a few storms along the way, but hopefully in better places. A little snow I can handle; I was more concerned we would get caught in the high pass. Now, we shouldn't have to cross any mountains until we reach the Wall of Heaven."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"Uh, what's the Wall of Heaven Ulf?"

Don't like the sound of that.


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7
Harlan Starshine wrote:
"Uh, what's the Wall of Heaven Ulf?"

"Another mountain range on the far side of the Crown. It will be the last significant terrain we need to cross to get to Tian Xia."


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24; F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:114/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 4/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 4/5, 4th: 1/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, resist cold, airwalk, see invisibility, bulls strength, keen edge, invisibility, stoneskin (110), endure elements, light fortification

"Damned mountains. Not enough air up here." Parity grumbles.


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7

Post-Blizzard

The storm abates during the night, and in the morning you are greeted to an amazing view of a white-washed world. Beyond the foothills to the north, you see a wide expanse, largely featureless even without the snowy blanket. It is so vast and flat, it looks like the sea, but the waves of wind-swept snow are still.

Ulf gathers the group around the morning campfire. "We have our first decision before us. These hills are the Giant-Downs of Urjuk, an ancestral land for the giant-folk. Most left centuries ago for southern climes, but there are still a few hermits and the like. We should be cautious."

"Once we leave the hills, we can choose one of two routes. Normally, the Path runs to the northwest, through the Erutaki lands of Hasanaliat, skirting the Bearleg Lakes and Gaarjuk Hills, then through Hoarwell March to reach the town of Unaimo, the last major trading village this side of the High Ice."

"Now, this route is easier and generally faster, but its also more populated. Caravans along the Path aren't common, and we'll get even more notice because it's off-season. Understanding your 'situation', there could be unfriendly eyes to see us."

"The other option is to go off the primary route and through the Gaarjuk Hills. It cuts off a wide bend to the west, and we'd avoid 'civilized' areas, but the terrain is more rugged, and we won't reach resupply until Iqaliat, a town on the far side."

"What do you think?"


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"We're low on supplies and need to repair some damage from that last attack. I say we take the popular route. We may draw attention but the whole idea is our enemies aren't looking here right now. We'll be across the Wall of Heaven before they notice us."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne
Harlan Starshine wrote:
"We're low on supplies ...

You passed through a town before the mountains, about 4 days ago in-game... did you not restock?


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24; F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:114/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 4/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 4/5, 4th: 1/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, resist cold, airwalk, see invisibility, bulls strength, keen edge, invisibility, stoneskin (110), endure elements, light fortification

I'm thinking the road less travelled?


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

We restocked, Harlan is just being dramatic and doesn't like the idea of roughing it.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne
Harlan Starshine wrote:
We restocked, Harlan is just being dramatic and doesn't like the idea of roughing it.

Ah, of course! ;o)


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve frowns thoughtfully, looking down at her feet. "Neither of them seems like a great choice. On the other hand, if supplies really are short we need to make this trip as fast as possible to the nearest center of civilization - or what passes for it up here. There's no guarantee anything but the largest settlements will have anything to spare at this time of year."


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24; F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:114/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 4/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 4/5, 4th: 1/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, resist cold, airwalk, see invisibility, bulls strength, keen edge, invisibility, stoneskin (110), endure elements, light fortification

"Did we lose supplies in the blizzard? I'm no math whiz, but we should be able to make it to this Iqaliat, correct? And the whole idea of coming across here now is to gain strategic surprise, which all goes for naught if we run across one Jade Emperor scout on that path. We shouldn't take the risk for the sake of a bit of food."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Harlan taps his stomach thoughtfully.

"Well...how far is it to Iqaliat? We can make it a little over 600 miles, about 2 weeks worth of food."


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7

Ulf thinks for a moment. "You've outfitted this caravan nicely for speed. With the alternate route, we could reach Iqualiat in twelve, thirteen days, assuming no major delays. The main route in twenty."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

"Great! We'll cut through the wilderness then!" Maeve practically bounces on her feet in a way that would be impossible without her magical boots on this snow.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Any other votes from Mal or Heng (I know he's at PaizoCon)? If not, I'll press...


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival shrugs. "You seen one human village you seen them all."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

The Path of Aganhei, Week 5:

Dates: 2-8 Neth 4711
Route: Crown of the World (Rimethirst Mountains -> Gaarjuk Hills)
Distance: 275 miles (Total: ~1115 miles)
Weather: Intermittent snow
Special Events: Rough Terrain, Giant Guardian, Wrecked Caravan

*

Rough Terrain
Dates: 2-4 Neth 4711

Security (DC 21): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Security (DC 21): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Security (DC 21): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

As you set out from the mountain cul-de-sac, the accumulated snow proves to be a minor obstacle. With expert trailblazing and a little effort, you minimize the lost time, but it still takes three days to clear the deepest drifts.

Once you are away from the mountains, the snow disperses into windblown drifts, with enough open space between to easily bypass. The hard, tundra ground is rocky but flat, and you resume a good pace. Throughout the week, passing snowstorms continue, but none close to the strength of the blizzard. The air is cold, but moderately so, only made worse by the constant cutting wind, blowing unimpeded across the tundra plains.

The other noticable change, as you drive further north, is the dramatic shortening of daylight. So close to the pole, and with the onset of winter, the sun reaches its zenith about a quarter the way into the sky. To make time, Ulf starts the caravan each day in the pre-dawn twilight, and goes until well after sundown.

*

Giant Guardian
Dates: 2 Neth 4711

Security (DC 21): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

As you descend out of the mountain pass and into the tundra, you begin to notice that the low hills around you are uncannily symmetrical and ordered.

"There are no straight lines in nature," Ulf comments. "They are giant barrows of old Urjuk. Stay close to the path."

Around mid-day, Shalelu points out a tall figure hiding in the shadow of one barrow. It stands stock still, and at this distance, you cannot tell if it is living or dead. By comparison to the barrow, you guess it is well over two humans in height.

*

Wrecked Caravan
Dates: 8 Neth 4711

Among the desolate Gaarjuk Hills, you find an abandoned, broken-down caravan, consisting of three wagons. Nearby are the long-since dead remains of its former drivers or passengers.

A quick search of the wagons turns up 2 cargo units of trade goods, and you realize with a day's work, you can probably repair one of the covered or suppy wagons.


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Giant Guardian

Malnival's eyes shine and a slight grin crosses his face as he looks at the hills. "Giant barrows of old Urjuk? Really you don't say."

Wrecked Caravan
Malnival searches the caravan attempting to figure out what killed them.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Wrecked Caravan

The remains have been worked over by scavengers, so there's little more than skeletons left. A couple are severely mangled, however, and look like they were mauled by something large... with claws.

Heal DC 20:
The bodies have been dead for at least two weeks.


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Giant Guardian

"I'm sure we should follow Ulf's advice and leave them alone. We've little time as it is. That fellow there doesn't look like he'd want us to go digging through them anyway."

Wrecked Caravan

"Well, some of these supplies we can sell in the next town, that'll make for a nice profit and we have the space."

Heal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

"Not sure what happened here, but these wagons aren't in good shape."

We're full up at 7/7 wagons, so no need to spend the day.


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24; F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:114/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 4/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 4/5, 4th: 1/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, resist cold, airwalk, see invisibility, bulls strength, keen edge, invisibility, stoneskin (110), endure elements, light fortification

Giant Guardian

Suishen:
This thing they're talking about, can you tell if it's living from here?

Wrecked Caravan

"Probably killed by a giant guardian" Parity replies sarcastically.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Giant Guardian

Parity:
I cannot.


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24; F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:114/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 4/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 4/5, 4th: 1/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, resist cold, airwalk, see invisibility, bulls strength, keen edge, invisibility, stoneskin (110), endure elements, light fortification

Giant Guardian

"Do we want to ensure that it doesn't follow us to our next campsite?"


Female Human (Tian) Aristocrat 1 / Bard 6 / Rogue (Rake) 2

Giant Guardian

"If we just ignore it, it will go away," Ameiko suggests. "I'd hate to cause certain trouble in the hope to avoid possible trouble."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Giant Guardian

Maeve gives Ameiko a slightly weird look, but doesn't protest with more than a shrug. "Okay,"


Female Human (Tian) Aristocrat 1 / Bard 6 / Rogue (Rake) 2

Giant Guardian

Maeve Haela wrote:
Maeve gives Ameiko a slightly weird look, but doesn't protest with more than a shrug. "Okay,"

Ameiko raises an eyebrow, giving Maeve an amused grin. "What is it?"


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Giant Guardian

"...nothing, I guess you guys are right. I just kind of wanted to see it up close, is all." Maeve shrugs again. Well, at least she didn't go running off...

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Giant Guardian
Heng stares at the towering form for a long while. "Ogres are bad enough. I do not think that all giants are evil, but now is not the time to test that theory," he notes to Maeve.
Perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

Wrecked Caravan
Heal 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Heng replies to Parity, "I think a giant would have pounded them flat. They were ripped by claws though I cannot say by what."


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24; F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:114/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 4/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 4/5, 4th: 1/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, resist cold, airwalk, see invisibility, bulls strength, keen edge, invisibility, stoneskin (110), endure elements, light fortification

Wrecked Caravan

Parity's demeanor gets serious, "Claws, eh? Predators may still be in the area, and may again be hungry ... let's be wary."


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Giant Guardian

Malnival shakes his head, but his eyes sparkle. "I thought you were all adventurers. Who knows what magic may be beneath those hills. What magic we may find. We will need to be strong and prepaired when we assist our friend Ameiko retake her family throne."

Wrecked Caravan

Malnival shrugs, Well, dosen't seem to be much we can do here. Did anyone find anything that may identify them?


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7

Wrecked Caravan

Malnival Selintin wrote:
Malnival shrugs, Well, dosen't seem to be much we can do here. Did anyone find anything that may identify them?

Ulf spends a few minutes looking over the wreckage and skeletons, ultimately shaking his head in the negative. "The only thing I can say for sure is they were part of a larger caravan. The rest probably fled for safety."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Wrecked Caravan

"You think there are survivors?" Heng asks and immediately looks around for any evidence of where any survivors might have fled.

Perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21


Female Elf Fighter 2 / Ranger 7

Wrecked Caravan

"Difficult to say... If there are, they left. This wreckage has been here several weeks or months."

@ Heng: You don't see anything recent."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Caravan of the Damned

Heng nods looking morose, "We can only hope they made their way to safety then. Otherwise it is likely they met the same fate as their companions only suffering longer."


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Caravan...Of the Damned!
"Nothing we can do now it would seem. We are waisting daylight.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Giant-sized Fun!
Could I make out any other details with that percep roll?

Heng turns to Malnival and Maeve with an uncharacteristic slight grin. "I do not wish to court trouble, but I am curious as well. Just remember I can run much faster than you should there be trouble."


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7

Giant Guardian

"I told you, stay on the road," Ulf glowers. "Trouble will find us, we don't need to go looking for it."

Heng:
Not much, but after staring for a long time, you see it shift position - the giant is alive, just standing still.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk
Ulf Gormundr *DM* wrote:

Giant Guardian

"I told you, stay on the road," Ulf glowers. "Trouble will find us, we don't need to go looking for it."

Heng is apologetic, "You are correct, Ulf. It has chosen not to bother with us so we should return the favor. Let us be on our way."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

The Path of Aganhei, Week 6:
Dates: 9-15 Neth 4711
Route: Crown of the World (Gaarjuk Hills)
Distance: 308 miles (Total: ~1423 miles)
Weather: Cold and calm
Special Events: Lost Lake, Ambush, Tribal Camp

Into the second month of the journey, the mystery of the open road has certainly worn off. Now, well over a week since you last saw a village of any sort, you feel truly isolated in the vast wilderness. The weather stays cold but clear, with the deep, cerulean sky seemingly closer and closer. The days continue to grow noticably shorter, though the twilight at dawn and dusk lengthens.

Your companions take the long days of travel differently. Shalelu seems in her element, as comfortable amidst the deep wilds as if she were born here. Ulf, too, because he knows the route. Ameiko has said very little in general since you left Kalsgard, though she consistently practices her samisen to liven the boring hours. Sandru seems determined, but makes fewer jokes and quips than usual. Lastly, Koya seems enlivened, as if the road has shed ten years from her life. She is often the first to wake, ever busy with the chores, and her eyes shine at any mention of the way ahead.

Ulf's lead takes you through the Gaarjuk Hills, rolling scrub hills sparsely covered with copses of short pines. You see no people, but pass herds of elk, caribou, and reindeer. On the fourth day in the hills, you crest a ridge to find a massive lake in the valley ahead. The water is crystal clear and smooth as glass, the edges frozen to smooth ice. Your path circles around its western shore, then following a tributary river on the north corner.

*

Lost Lake
Date: 10 Neth 4711

Ulf mentions a small Erutaki village called Rimakak, which lies not far off the planned route. Though only a few dozen souls, he thinks you may be able to pick up some supplies and news. You find Rimakak at the foot of a waterfall from a northern river flowing into the lake. As you near, however, it becomes quickly apparent that the place is deserted. As you get closer, you can see several of the huts are ruined - burned out or collapsed. Nothing moves but for a wind-blown animal skin, flapping in a tanning rack.

Perception (audible) DC 24:
There is a distant clamor, from the direction of a hut by the shore.


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24; F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:114/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 4/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 4/5, 4th: 1/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, resist cold, airwalk, see invisibility, bulls strength, keen edge, invisibility, stoneskin (110), endure elements, light fortification

Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32

"One of those huts is occupied, I believe. Something is banging around in it. En garde."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

"I thought perhaps I heard something. Quickly, they may need our assistance." Heng moves to the indicated hut and inspects the sound.


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"Alright, let's check it out. Keep your eyes open for supplies while we move in, without this village we're going to be hard pressed to survive out here."


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

"It is about time we decided to be adventurers, though I doubt anything of use can be found here."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

"What would you call that business in Kalsgrad?" Maeve asks Mal as she springs into action.


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

"Survival my dear, survival." Malnival draws his scimitar as he moves towards the hut.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne

Lost Lake

You move into the ruined village, following Parity's lead towards the sounds. As you approach the huts along the shoreline, the rest of you begin to hear the noises. From a hut just ahead, you hear a clatter and crash, as if an animal is thrashing about. When you are about fifty feet away, however, the noise abruptly stops. Then, through a hole in the roof, a large hideous head pokes through to peer at you. This giant has pale green, scaled skin and bulging pale eyes. On either side of its neck are slotted gills.

The thing breaks and flees, running out the side of the house and for the water. As it comes into view, you can see it stands near twelve feet tall, and has webbed hands and feet. It moves quickly, with its long legs, and is halfway to the water before you react.

Knowledge (nature) DC 18:
This creature is a merrow, aquatic giants who often prey upon humanoids living along the shore.

Initiative:

Harlan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Heng: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Maeve: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Malnival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Parity: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

The Thing: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Initiative Order: Thing [24], Malnival [23], Harlan [20], Heng [21], Parity [13], Maeve [4]

Actions? Do you give chase? No map (yet), but you are about 70 feet from the creature, and 150 feet from the waterline. No major obstructions, just rocky/icy beach.


Male Human Vanguard 11 (AC:24; F:12 R:7 W:10, Perc:+22)
Status:
  • HP:114/114
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 4/4
  • Spell Grapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 11/11
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 4/5, 4th: 1/2
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 2/3, see invisibility: 2/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, resist cold, airwalk, see invisibility, bulls strength, keen edge, invisibility, stoneskin (110), endure elements, light fortification

"Let's get 'em ... too long since I killed something, and he doesn't look friendly."

101 to 150 of 1,873 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - The Hungry Storm All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.