Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - The Hungry Storm (Inactive)

Game Master nomadicc

A Pathfinder RPG Play-by-Post game following the Jade Regent Adventure Path.


901 to 950 of 1,873 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival returns the Ulfen's hug then smiles at her statement of his swordsmanship prowess. "Next time I face a dragon I will need you beside me to show me how it is done. Just not any time soon I hope."

The magus steps away from Kelda and reaches out, taking Shalelu by the arm and pulling her into a hug of his own.

Elven:
"Dying is worth seeing your smile."

After a brief moment, Malnival releases the ranger and looks to the others again. "I am not sure what exactly happened, but bringing me back could not have been an easy thing." The elf gives the others a half grin that does not seem to have any humor behind it as he continues.
"Already the memory of where I was after my apparent death is slipping away. I was at peace, that I know, but I have unfinished business here. For that I thank you."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"Actually Mal all we did was open the Seal. Of course that means we might have problems. We should keep moving, but it's good to have you back. Sorry it's so much colder."

Harlan beams at Mal before turning back to the caravan.


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

Once all the others are finished, Parity clasps Mals arm, "Just make sure that none of us bite it again, apparently we can only do this once a month. I was a bit leery about going into any fight without you. Glad you were able to shortcut this ... inconvenience.". The gladiator grins.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

The Path of Aganhei, Week 10:

Dates: 8 - 14 Kuthona 4711
Route: The High Ice (?? -> The Storm Tower)
Distance: 336 miles (Total: ~1913 miles)
Weather: Cold and Clear
Special Events: Black Slush, Crevasse

Security Check (navigation): 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 11 + 4 = 34

After returning Malnival from the dead, you continue on into the bleak, freezing waste. The weather remains relatively clear, though the wind is constant and bitter, often kicking up blinding walls of icy snow. The sun is but a distant memory. Happily, though, Ulf and Shalelu scout out a good track, and you start to make excellent progress.

***

Black Slush
Date: 10 Kuthona 4711

Security Check: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 2 = 24

Long into your travel on this day, Malnival calls a sudden halt from his scouting point up ahead. As you move to meet him, you see the ice field ahead has been turned into a slushy lake of tainted snow and noisome, polluted effluent. The area is stark black under the starlit sky.


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7

Black Slush

Ulf looks perplexed and annoyed. "What, in all the Hells, is this?"


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve frowns at the phenomena herself. "Let me see..." She takes a high tip-toe position on the wagon, leaning forward to peer at it.

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

"It does not look natural," Heng ventures.

know nature 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Neither of you have any idea what the black slush is.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

"...I'm going out on a limb and saying that getting anywhere near it is a bad thing." Maeve follows up Heng's insightful analysis with an observation of equal magnitude.

Anyone else want to give this a go?

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng shrugs, "I think it best that we travel around it though it may delay our journey."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Slush

K. Religion: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

"I agree with Heng, let's not take the wagons through that if we don't have to."


Male Human Ranger (Guide) 7

Black Slush

"As you say," Ulf agrees with a shrug and shaking his head. "I've crossed the High Ice several times, though never this far north, and not seen or heard of anything like this."

The obstacle is easy to end run around, but eats up a quarter of your progress that day (-11 miles from the total).


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

"Putting our back to it isn't going to be something we regret, now, is it?" Parity asks shakily after its described to him.


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

"I have never seen anything such as this, then again I had not seen much snow untill this journey either."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Black Slush

Perception (visual) DC 25:
As the caravan begins to move around the black slush, you notice a momentary ripple, like those across a lake, a hundred feet or so from 'shore'.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

perception 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 13 + 4 = 34 (+4 ki bonus)
Ki 8/9

Heng pauses to gaze more closely at the slush. "You may be right, Parity. Even now a ripple disturbs the surface. Let us keep an eye on the black slush and move quickly."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Black Slush

Keeping a wary eye on the polluted expanse, you hurry around the obstacle as fast as your fatigue will allow. Happily, you see no further disturbances across the surface, and nothing else bars your progress.

***

Concealed Crevasse
Date: 13 Kuthona 4711

Security: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 11 + 2 = 19
Koya's Reroll: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 2 = 24

After you wake from resting and begin your day's travel, Koya warns of a vivid nightmare she experienced, and a dread premonition. Her words make you especially wary, and that vigilance pays off. About mid-day, you spy a slight but irregular ridge in the terrain ahead. Calling it out, Ulf stops the wagons and moves to carefully investigate. The ridge turns out to be a long crevasse, covered and concealed with a thin layer of ice and crusted snow.

Security (obstacle): 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 2 + 2 = 17
Time: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Security (obstacle): 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 11 + 2 + 2 = 32
Time: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Unfortunately, even though you found the danger, finding a way to bypass it becomes a struggle. Given the size of the crevasse, the uncertainty of where its edges lie, and a few false starts, you lose a full day of progress. Worse, a wagon gets too close to a thin spot and falls through.

Random Wagon: 1d7 ⇒ 5 = supply wagon
Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 4, 2) = 13


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Do we still have the wagon or is it gone?


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Sorry, I had to run out the door and forgot to finish. It is lodged in the crevasse a ways down. You can A) abandon it; or B) try to extract it with a DC 21 Security check and 1d6+1 hours work, and 1 unit of repair material.


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

We don't have any repair material on us but with scavengers we can make a DC 15 security check 1/week to gain one unit, plus 1 per 5 over 15. Can we roll that to find repair material and then another to try to extract it? Otherwise we'll need to abandon it.


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

What did we lose?


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

A wagon full of food if we can't recover it. I assume we have enough air walk to get to anything else of value if it's still in the wagon.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

1 full day and DC 20 Security check to scavenge enough materials from the surroundings and your caravan to recover the wagon. DC higher due to the extremely barren environs.


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"Guys! NPC Driver 1 is holding on, help me brace this!"

Harlan helps the others unhook the wagon and rescue the horses and driver. Looking down at it it's obvious he's torn on what to do.

"Should we try to get it out? It's going to take us a while, we'll need to scavenge some parts but I think we can do it. I'd hate to lose a wagon but it only has food in it."

Looking for input from the others before I yay or nay.


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

"Let's go get the food. Koya's disgusting mass sickens me ... I need to cook something."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve frowns, looking over the damage. "I might be able to manage something, but we'll need to get it out of there first..."

Liberal use of mending to get a bonus to the Security check - since whatever is found doesn't have to be in perfect condition with being able to fix it on the spot.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

I'd allow the mending to provide a +1 bonus to the roll.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng looks questioningly to Maeve as they stand above the trapped wagon, "Did we still intend to leave a decoy wagon? Could we salvage most of the food and gear and leave it?"


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival looks down at the wagon and shrugs, "Cross load the food onto some of the other wagons?"


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"If we're going to leave it then we're better to leave the food as well. Better they think we all got lost. The wagons are burdened as is, there's really no way to load more on them."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve looks at the ground again, actually drawing out an outline of the high ice map back in the main wagon to look at. She spends a very long time staring at it, frowning, and when she looks back up with a shake of her head. "...since we didn't go into the Storms, that plan isn't going to work. Nothing between here and Ordu-Aganhei to sneak around, and at this rate we can't afford not to stop there. There are no villages, no way-stations, no supplies. Going this way with a small caravan that can drag around enough supplies to travel is doable, if crazy enough to make people wonder. Taking the Path of Aganhei with enough of a force to mount a credible search is easily doable, especially in the spring. Trying to search the High Ice is beyond a mortal foe's capacity."

"What will most likely happen now is that the Five Storms will station agents in Ordu-Aganhei to wait for us. Those agents won't have a major organization to back them up like the Frozen Shadows, but it's doubtful they'll need to be. Out best chance is to appear weakened and distracted by the city, and move in small groups of three or four to lure the agents out. If they think they can get the credit, they'll attack us without informing anyone."

"And since that particular efreeti is already out of the bottle, there's absolutely no good sense in compounding the error," Maeve concludes. "It's best to get the food."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Driver 1, Make it so!


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Concealed Crevasse

Security Check (scavenge): 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 2 + 1 = 26 ...you gain 1 spare unit of materials!

Security Check (extract): 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 + 2 = 31
Time: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

It takes the better part of a day to gather the materials and tools needed to extract the fallen wagon. The real break comes when Sandru finds a forgotten repair kit buried amongst food supplies!

The extraction effort moves along slowly but steadily. Unfortunately, your time spent in a single place draws some undesired attention. About halfway through the extraction, the glacial ground rumbles perceptibly a half-moment before a massive beast bursts from below. It is a massive white worm with a single, circular eye in the center of its head. Wisps of icy fog waft up from between its mandibles. (Picture)

Knowledge (arcana) DC 22:
The creature is a frost worm, but based on its size, you judge it is a young one.

Round One
Worm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31; Damage: 6d8 + 3 ⇒ (8, 1, 6, 7, 3, 5) + 3 = 33
Caravan: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 {miss}
Security: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 2 = 25

Round Two
Worm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 {miss}
Caravan: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 {miss}

Round Three
Worm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27; Damage: 6d8 + 3 ⇒ (4, 2, 6, 6, 6, 4) + 3 = 31
Caravan: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22; Damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (6, 6) + 8 = 20
Security: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 2 = 20

The worm strikes fast, attacking one of the horses and wounding it severely, and damaging Koya's wagon. It grasps its leg in its mandibles and starts to retreat, but Sandru dives in and pulls it free.

The worm disappears beneath the ice for a few moments, before reemerging beside another wagon. You are ready this time, and pummel the worm with effective hits. Unfortunately, in its attack, it snatches one of your drivers. Before you can counter, it pulls the screaming man beneath the glacier, burrowing off to enjoy its meal.

Almost as suddenly as it appeared, the monstrous worm is gone, and silence returns to the benighted glacier.


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Ok, that hurts.

"Ok...ok...I...I didn't expect that. We would've been better off leaving the wagon! I didn't know. I didn't know."

Harlan sinks to the ground after the worm attack.

I'll need to drive the wagon, if we're surviving on Koya's casting we don't need a cook for now. I won't be great at it but I can lead the middle wagon or something. We're at 50% damage on the caravan, it'll take some serious repairs so we need to stop after a week to scavenge for supplies and repair.


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival stands over the hole the worm left as it made off with the driver. The elf does not seem to move for along time with his head down. Finnally the magus sheaths his scimitar and draws his bow as he moves off away from the others.


Male Human (Varisian) Rogue (Swashbuckler) 8
Harlan Starshine wrote:
"Ok...ok...I...I didn't expect that. We would've been better off leaving the wagon! I didn't know. I didn't know." Harlan sinks to the ground after the worm attack.

Sandru moves to Harlan's side, kneeling and resting a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Don't blame yourself; none of us could have known. That worm could have struck us anywhere... could do so again," he finishes ominously, looking out at the starlit horizon.


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

"That's irritating ... this damnable weather is such a beating. Sorry I voted for getting the food."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"No, it's not your fault any more than mine Parity. It could have easily got us on the move. Let's go, the sooner we put this weather and glacier behind us the happier we'll all be."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Once Heng ensures that Koya is uninjured, he returns to the others to mourn the loss of one of their number. "This land holds untold dangers and our companion has paid a horrible price. It is best we continue to move as quickly as we can and hope we do not stumble into further misfortune."


Male Human (Varisian) Rogue (Swashbuckler) 8

"Indeed," Sandru agrees. "Desna's smiled on us that we've got this far without such a loss. We have to keep pushing forward and hope that thing doesn't come back for more." He walks over beside Malnival, making a gesture and prayer over the burrow. Koya and the other drivers join him for a silent moment before getting back to work.

The remainder of the extraction goes without trouble.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

The Storm Tower
Date: 18 Kuthona 4711

Solemnly, you leave the crevasse behind and continue north. Despite the setbacks, you continue to make steady progress. The Alabastrine Peaks, white-covered mountains emerging from the ice against the blackened sky backdrop, lead you toward your destination. At the end of the next day's travel, you begin to see a bluish glow at the northern horizon. This glow intensifies as you go further north, reflected against high swirling clouds gathering above.

Near the end of the day, as you pull within ten miles, you gain first view of the tower itself, a massive black spire, three-hundred feet tall, with a strange blue light emanating from its apex. Winds whip and whirl around the tower, surrounding it in an eerie haze.

You're still 10 miles out... actions?


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve frowns at the setup. "Even with this damned eternal night, no way they won't see us coming. Assuming they're paying attention, anyway."


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

"Leave the caravan here and press on with our away team ... hopefully they'll send any greeters to the small group."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"I think Parity is right, if we hide the caravan here and move in they should come for us. But I don't think I like it. What if they just fly around us and go for the wagons."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng rubs his scalp, "I would say that the caravan should keep traveling while we deal with the tower, there is certainly nowhere to take shelter, but perhaps it is best that those left behind secure themselves as well as they can until we return lest rift or storm or worm return and strike them unprepared."

"Let us take the offensive and keep them occupied before they can attack the caravan."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

"Right." Maeve nods. "Time to get to it I guess. Uhm, Ame, I'm going to need my boots back if I'm going to be leaving the sashimono."


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 8

She would have given you back the boots a week ago, after the raise event, unless you insisted she keep them. =)

"Vould you like any of us to go vith you, or just stay vith the carawan?" Kelda asks with ill-disguised anticipation.


Level 11 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:40/83, F:7 R:10 W: 7, Perception 14 (17 Sight)

Malnival grins at Kelda. "I think you should come with us. If there is another dragon it would have someone else to try to kill other than me."


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

"You know, every time we wander into some where uninvited, we always struggle with locked doors and traps. Any chance of bringing someone to help with that vice kicking the door down and bringing the wrath of the entire tower upon us as we walk through the first entrance we come across?"

901 to 950 of 1,873 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - The Hungry Storm All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.