Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - The Hungry Storm (Inactive)

Game Master nomadicc

A Pathfinder RPG Play-by-Post game following the Jade Regent Adventure Path.


701 to 750 of 1,873 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

I'd allow the jump as part of your attack, but what's a "flying dragon style charge"?


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Round 2 rolls

Touch Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6 * 2

Round 3
AC: 18, HP: 53/53, Perform: 14/17, Crane Style

Continuing the performance, Maeve quickly casts a spell, her already existing magical dance strengthening....

Casting Moment of Greatness and performing, Arcane Strike again on the off chance.


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27 current); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:111/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 1/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification, bull str, keen edge, countless eyes, invis,

Round 3
HP: 64/64
AC: 20
Vanguard Blast 6/6, Swift Spell 3/3, Spell Block 3/3
Spells: 1st: 5/5, 2nd: 3/4, 3rd: 2/2
Status: above + airwalk, resist cold (30), see invisibility, vanguard tactics +3 (1 rd), mirror image (6 images)

Parity will 5-foot to the northwest and ready a channeled Belker's claws.

The Math:

To hit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Miss Chance (20):1d100 ⇒ 70;1d100 ⇒ 75
Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 + 13 + 2d12 ⇒ (6) + (3) + 13 + (2, 11) = 35

Liberty's Edge

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Round 2
AC:22, hp:59/59, Ki 8/9, Stun 9/9, Fire 8/9, dragon style, inspired

forgot Maeve's inspiration bonus. +2 attack and damage

Round 3
AC:22, hp:59/59, Ki 8/9, Stun 9/9, Fire 8/9, dragon style, inspired

Heng readies for the next pass.


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:29, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

HP:7/52

Malnival beats feat towards Harlan as quickly as he can. Then cast a spell to aid in his protection.

Casting shield: +4 AC


|| Per +14 | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +10 | BAB +9 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Halfling Oracle of Life/12

Round 3

Status:

HP = 54/54
AC = 18/14/15
Weapon Equipped = +1 Light Crossbow
Bolts = 55/60
Speed = 15'
Channel = 5/5 (4d6)
Oracle Spells Left (CL 6, +4 melee touch, +8 ranged touch):
3 5/5 Cure Serious Wounds*, Dispel Magic, Neutralize Poison*, Stone Shape
2 1/7 Cure Moderate Wounds*, Resist Energy*, Restoration, Lesser*, Shield Other*, Spiritual Weapon
1 7/7 Cure Light Wounds*, Bless, Burning Disarm*, Sun Metal*, Detect Undead, Command*, Detect Evil
0 (at will) Create Water, Light, Detect Magic, Guidance, Stabilize, Spark, Mending
* DC 14 + level
Status Effects = Resist Elements: Cold

Harlan will wait for Mal to get close enough for healing while directing the scimitar to continue its assault.

CSW: 3d8 + 8 ⇒ (4, 2, 5) + 8 = 19

Scimitar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 111d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Round Three
Initiative Order: Vegsundvaag [22], Malnival, Harlan [16], Heng, Parity, Maeve [1]

Heng leaps as Vegsundvaag flies by, timing his strike perfectly and clobbering the dragon's underside a moment after Parity hits it from the other side. Maeve's fire grenade hits it also, immolating its wing in clinging flames. The dragon screeches, the high-pitched cry echoing painfully through the spires.

Malnival runs over towards Harlan and Qalvanaq, casting a defensive spell while Harlan's magic closes the worst of his wounds.

Maeve's dances and continues to weave magic, while Heng and Parity prepare for the dragon's next pass. Instead, Vegsundvaag takes to the air and withdraws out of sight, deeper into the spires.

End of Combat (for now)!... actions?


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:29, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

Malnival screams after the dragon as it flees.

Draconic:
Hey! Where are you going? I still need my boots!

Liberty's Edge

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng gives Malnival an odd look, "Are you well, Malnival? What did you say to the dragon?

"We should press on quickly though tracking will be impossible. Do you think it has retreated to its lair?"


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:29, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

Malnival gives Heng a half grin and shrugs his shoulders. "I complemented her on her impressive wing span."


|| Per +14 | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +10 | BAB +9 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Halfling Oracle of Life/12

"If it was badly hurt then no doubt that's where it's going. We should give chase, if it has healing at home we don't want it to get it."

CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
CLW: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

"How are your wounds now Mal?"


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:29, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

Much better, thankyou. Now let's go finish this. Everyone stay within thirty feet of me and I will haste us when we find her. That should give her a suprise.

HP:47/53


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve looks around a bit as her performance comes to a stop. "Actually, that may be a bad idea. How about if Heng and I hang apart so if she's trying to pop up and ambush us somewhere we can't all be hit with the same breath?"

Maeve can haste herself if absolutely needed, but can't do it to anyone else yet. And I'm not sure whether we're letting Haste and Ki attacks stack with each other, but if 'no' then Heng doesn't need it as badly.

Liberty's Edge

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng nods, "I can move swiftly already. Let us go." The monk quickly moves ahead though the spires.


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27 current); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:111/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 1/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification, bull str, keen edge, countless eyes, invis,

Parity will run along the air 20' above mal and Harlan.

"I concur with Maeve, let's not make it easy for the beast."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Wasting no time, you move forward through the ice spires, which practically glow blue-white in the low sunlight. The dragon does not reappear, and a few minutes later you emerge into a wide 'clearing' in the spire forest. At the center is a large rift in the glacier, twenty feet wide and a hundred feet long. As you approach the chasm and peer over the edge, you can see the bottom is a dizzying distance below - difficult to guess in the strange light, but easily four hundred feet or greater.

From here, you can see three caves bored into the walls of the chasm: a wide gap a hundred feet down, and two smaller ones at about eighty and a hundred-thirty feet down.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve frowns at the setup. "That...is a long way down. Anybody have rope?"


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27 current); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:111/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 1/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification, bull str, keen edge, countless eyes, invis,

"How far is it? Can you all see the bottom"


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

"Best guess...at least four hundred feet. The light makes it hard to tell for sure."


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:29, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

How long until flight spell is gone?

Liberty's Edge

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

"There appear to be several openings about 100 feet down. That might be the actual lair. The first is a small cave mouth about 80 feet down. I have a climbing kit and plenty of rope to get there."

Liberty's Edge

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng prepares a line for the descent. "Perhaps Malnival and Parity could fly along with the person on the rope for safety. This might be a difficult situation if the dragon shows up."

does a climb kit and the claws stack? Seems to me that this is just rappelling and doesn't really require much skill, but my Climb take 10 = 20+2+2 = 24 which ought to be fine with no ice penalty thanks to the magic claws. i've actually heard ice climbing is easier than rock climbing. it just looks super scary.


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27 current); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:111/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 1/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification, bull str, keen edge, countless eyes, invis,
Heng wrote:

Heng prepares a line for the descent. "Perhaps Malnival and Parity could fly along with the person on the rope for safety. This might be a difficult situation if the dragon shows up."

does a climb kit and the claws stack? Seems to me that this is just rappelling and doesn't really require much skill, but my Climb take 10 = 20+2+2 = 24 which ought to be fine with no ice penalty thanks to the magic claws. i've actually heard ice climbing is easier than rock climbing. it just looks super scary.

"Yup, I'll walk down near the rope. Tie someone to me, though, like Harlan ... hell, maybe I could even carry Harlan. I can't really react to catch anyone, though."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Claws are competence, and kit is circumstance, so they do stack.

@ Mal, I feel bad about penalizing you since you only drank the potion at the end of the first combat. Let's say you have 3 minutes left.


|| Per +14 | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +10 | BAB +9 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Halfling Oracle of Life/12

Harlan looks down the side and shivers.

"Ok, let's do this."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Just so I can have the specifics: who is climbing, who is tied to whom, and what order are you descending?


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Well, I know Maeve is climbing....other than that, got nothing.

Liberty's Edge

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

sounds like Heng leading rope descent, Maeve following; Parity heli-lifting Harlan, with Mal dragon spotting while flying down.
Guess I forgot our guide- maybe he should stay topside and wait.


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27 current); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:111/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 1/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification, bull str, keen edge, countless eyes, invis,

I'm seeing the dude in Indiana Jones looking down on him and then ... BAM! Nazis!


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:29, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

Sounds good.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

"Sorry, Indy!"... lol!

Qalvanaq has claws, and will climb down with you (if you'll have him).


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Sounds good to me.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Vegsundvaag's Lair

Taking your time during the descent, ensuring each hand and foot hold is secure, you make steady progress down along the wall of the crevasse. The claws of the ice bear are helpful, digging naturally into the ice to give a sturdy hold.

You reach the first cave without trouble. It is little more than a rough space carved from the glacial wall, about twenty by thirty feet in dimension. Inside, you see the floor is covered in smashed dragon eggshells, along with a stone hammer.

Perception DC 20:
You find a tribal talisman among the ruined shells, similar to the hearthmistress's talisman possessed by Ulf.

From here, you can see the large opening on the opposite side, a little over twenty feet down and across. The third cave is another fifty feet straight down.

I sent a map, with a profile view of the rift.

Liberty's Edge

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

percep 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

Heng turns over a few of the broken shells. "This may help explain the dragon's increased activity lately. Look here, a talisman. It resembles one I've seen Ulf wear. Do you recognize this, Qalvanaq?"


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Qalvanaq looks at the talisman and nods grimly. "It is one of our tribe's, made by Sonavut from the scale of a remorhaz. Do you believe Tunuak left it here?"


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27 current); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:111/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 1/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification, bull str, keen edge, countless eyes, invis,

Broken eggs may account for a pissed off dragon


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:29, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

Malnival nods his head as he turns over a large shell fragment in his hand. "The dragon said we were being duped by the murderers of her children, looks as if this is the proof."


|| Per +14 | Fort +8 Ref +9 Will +10 | BAB +9 | CMB +7 | CMD 20 || Halfling Oracle of Life/12

"Do you think Tunuak was killing the dragon's babies? What was it saying earlier Mal?"

Harlan looks on as the others sort through the mess.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve just shakes her head. "At least this explains it. I don't know that I wouldn't behave somewhat the same in her position. But she seems beyond reason now. If she weren't, maybe we could finish this without further violence."

Liberty's Edge

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng nods, "It does appear that this was Tunuak's doing. Although I might understand removing a future threat by destroying the eggs for surely a brood of evil dragon young is of concern, I think Tunuak's aim was only to sow strife. I may understand the mother's rage, but it does not justify her raiding. I still believe we must destroy her."


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:29, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

I disagree with you about destroying the eggs, it would be the same as slaying all the babies of a tribe that attacked us so we would not have to fight them later. Though I do agree that Vegsundvaag is so far gone that death is the only outcome. Malnival places the shell fragment into his pouch as he returns to the edge of the crevasse.

Liberty's Edge

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

"I did not say that I would participate in a slaughter of young. However, from what I understand, non-metal dragons are evil by nature and inevitably cause death and sorrow." Heng shrugs, "A moot point now though. I think the lower cave can wait until we deal with Vegsundvaag. We are exposed in these shallow caves. Let us get across to the main cave."

Can I safely jump across with a min 20' long jump?


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27 current); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:111/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 2/5, 3rd: 1/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 2/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification, bull str, keen edge, countless eyes, invis,

"So she has a justifiable external reason to be outraged and yet she needs to be destroyed. No bargaining with her or hitting her over the head with a soft stick? I don't get you all some times ... let's be done with this farce of a discussion on morality and go kill this "evil" beast.". Parity replies acidly.


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:29, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

Malnival shrugs, " Yes she is justified, but if we let her live she will kill the people of the village, even though they had nothing to do with it."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles
Heng wrote:
Can I safely jump across with a min 20' long jump?

Yes. Everyone moving down to the next cave?


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Aye.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

Vegsundvaag' Lair

Heng leaps across the gap, dropping down to the next cave entrance. Flying, Malnival follows across as his potion's magic begins to fade. Parity brings Harlan across, settling down behind Heng. Using the rope tethers for security, Maeve and Qalvanaq make the leap as well. (Assumed Take 10)

As you move together into the large cave, it opens wider as you go further in. A wide crevasse, ten to fifteen feet across, divides the space. On the far side, you see only glittering half-shadows until a large section of icy wall moves, becoming Vegsundvaag.

Draconic:
"Die, hot-blooded apes!"

Round One

Before you can react, the dragon flies forward with a few great wing flaps, unleashing a breath of freezing ice over you. Vegsundvaag never pauses, performing a flawless wingover to then retreat back across the crevasse. After the blast passes, the dragon's burning frost clings to you, continuing the painful chill.

Flyby, Clinging breath: 12d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 2, 1, 3, 1, 4) = 28 cold damage, DC 21 Ref save for half. Unless completely evaded, take half-damage next round. You can spend a full-round action to clear off the clinging breath before it damages you (on Veg's next turn), with a new Ref save (+2 if you fall prone to roll).

... well, everyone has at least resist cold 20, so I guess the clinging damage can be pretty much ignored. ;p

Initiative:

Harlan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Heng: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Maeve: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Malnival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Parity: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Vegsundvaag: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Initiative Order: Vegsundvaag [23], Malnival [15], Heng [13], Parity [12], Maeve [6], Harlan [4]

Dice:
Veg Fly check to wingover: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Actions?


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

I failed to add: the north-west corner of the cave (where Vegsundvaag is currently), is also filled with a frosty fog cloud, granting the dragon total concealment. (20 ft radius from her current spot) I'll update the next map.

Liberty's Edge

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Round 1
AC:22, hp:51/59, Ki 8/9, Stun 9/9, Fire 8/9, dragon style

reflex 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 meh

Heng is caught by the leading edge of the icy frost, but Harlan's cold ward spares him the worst of it. He races forward and jumps the chasm to stand ready in dragon stance.

Liberty's Edge

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

to be specific about placement, 80' dead, er straight, ahead.

701 to 750 of 1,873 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - The Hungry Storm All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.