Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - Night of Frozen Shadows (Inactive)

Game Master nomadicc

A Pathfinder RPG Play-by-Post game following the Jade Regent Adventure Path.


751 to 800 of 1,653 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"I can take a look at the magic items Heng."

Spellcraft on the helm and eye 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 221d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

"Sounds dangerous, hopefully everybody is feeling better from last night. Sandru we found out something interesting, I'm not sure how to use it but you might. Snorri was undead, and looked like he had been for some time."

Harlan had 2 channels left last night, he'd have gathered everybody for 4d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 5, 2) = 12 of healing, so hopefully that gets everybody to full.

Shoot, need to level the caravan as well.

"Sandru I think we should have an armored wagon to help us on the crossing. Right now we can go about 20 days before running out of food, we'll need to figure out how often we'll find resupply. I suppose our guide will know that, so we should go talk to these Rimerunners."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||
Sandru Vhiski *DM* wrote:

Back at the Caravan

"You looked like you had a rough time of it yesterday. When you came back to the caravan, it was like an attack of the walking dead," Sandru jokes, trying to lighten the mood.

Still looking a little pale, Maeve nonetheless grins. "That's exactly what it was. We never made it back."

Sandru wrote:
"Anyway, Ameiko and Shalelu checked in while you were gone. They sent a note through an anonymous courier. Said they're safe and well, holed up in an inn, but specifically didn't mention which one."

Maeve actually looks like she's been punshed in the gut at that, although she doesn't object - she knew this was going to be a one-way trip for Ame.

Sandru wrote:

"I asked around about the Rimerunners Guild, too. Like we already know, they're merchants that specialize in trade with Tian Xia over the Crown of the World, but they have interests along the rivers in the Lands of the Linnorm Kinds as well. What's interesting is that they have a lot of influence in local politics, though they don't flaunt it openly. A well-reputed merchant named Thorborg Silverskorr leads the guild, but she's rarely seen in public and is said to have connections with the wealthy and powerful of Kalsgard, including Linnorm King Sveinn Blood-Eagle himself."

"An even juicier tidbit I learned is that a close associate and advisor to Thorborg Silverskorr, a local shaman of sorts named Goti Runecaster, is known to have a blood-feather raven as a familiar. I doubt that's a coincidence."

Sandru lowers his voice slightly, looking around before speaking. "I couldn't confirm it, but I also heard a rumor that the Rimerunners have strong ties to the underworld here, notably a thieves' guild known as the Frozen Shadows. I couldn't find out much, but they're based somewhere in the Jade Quarter."

"Aaaand, guess what? The Rimerunners' guildhall is along the waterfront in the Jade Quarter. Want to pay them an "official" visit?" Sandru grins wickedly.

Maeve still manages a smile at this. "YAY! Finally, something that doesn't feel like we're just running in place."

Heng wrote:
"I would like to return to the Jade Quarter. I saw some interesting scrolls I would like to purchase. Also we have some items we picked up for our recent trouble that should be liquidated. Can you tell the value of these items, Sandru?"

"Oooh! I wanted some scrolls too. Or books. I think I know just what I'm looking for!"


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)
Sandru wrote:

Sandru lowers his voice slightly, looking around before speaking. "I couldn't confirm it, but I also heard a rumor that the Rimerunners have strong ties to the underworld here, notably a thieves' guild known as the Frozen Shadows. I couldn't find out much, but they're based somewhere in the Jade Quarter."

"Aaaand, guess what? The Rimerunners' guildhall is along the waterfront in the Jade Quarter. Want to pay them an "official" visit?" Sandru grins wickedly.

Malnival looks over at the Varishian and shakes his head. "Can't you just go over to them and give them the secret handshake? I figured you Scarzani new all the low life thieves. I am suprised you havent meet them already, fencing any of the goods you have aquired so far."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"Mal!"

What has gotten in to him.

Harlan looks shocked at Mal's words and isn't quite sure what to say.

************************

Harlan moves over to Kelda and sits down. He rubs his leg and smiles at her.

"Still hurts sometimes, even after all these years. Sometimes I think it's from Sarenrae to make up for the power she grants me, and other times I suspect it's to make up for my cooking. Then sometimes I think my cooking is punishment enough for my cooking. So, what's going on?"


Male Human (Varisian) Rogue (Swashbuckler) 8
Malnival Selintin wrote:
Malnival looks over at the Varishian and shakes his head. "Can't you just go over to them and give them the secret handshake? I figured you Scarzani new all the low life thieves. I am suprised you havent meet them already, fencing any of the goods you have aquired so far."

Sandru rolls his eyes and gives Malnival a sour look. "Despite the fact that I'm not Sczarni, if you're not going to add anything useful, why don't you just shut your mouth?"


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve sighs. "All right, guys. Let's focus on the Rimerunners for the moment. They're probably enough of a legitimate business that we don't want to be joking about that. Even if it were true, we wouldn't want to be saying things like that." A deep breath is followed by a small, sudden sneeze. "So...we need something...maybe a proposal to run mead to somewhere in Tian-Xia?"


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

Malnival chuckels and shakes his head. "Would not a true Sczarni deny it also? Oh well, we can throw barbs at each other later."
The elf stands and stretches a bit before turning back to Sandru. " My point was simular to Maeve's, let us do business with their front, if that's what it is, and get closer to the belly of the beast."


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

"Unless we think we can skip the front and get straight into the Thieves' Guild. It's likely that the storefront hides the entrance, but an overt entrance will probably tip them off that we're coming. I prefer catching folks with their pants down ... figuratively, of course."

Have we slept yet? I feel tired just thinking about it


Male Human (Varisian) Rogue (Swashbuckler) 8

You have slept - this is the morning after...

Sandru frowns, but lets the comment slide. "My point exactly. We can use the pretense to get inside, maybe ask a few questions, and get a look around." To Parity, he adds, "As much as I asked around, no one knew where the Frozen Shadows were exactly, just assumptions because they're all Tian. I didn't dig further, to avoid attracting attention."

"Well, I leave the decision to you all, but I'm ready when you are." He flashes a quick grin.


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 8

Harlan:
Kelda laughs at you despite her gray mood. "It is all the fallout with my family and Lord Utleheim that is bothering me. I thank you for sawing me, but there is yet a price on my head... weregild that is oved. Until it is resolwed, I... I am Utleheim's thrall.""

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng grimaces, "I am not particularly skilled at play acting, but I am usually a good judge of character. I do not think the role of bodyguard would be much of a stretch or attract much attention."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Kelda:

Harlan shakes his head on hearing this.

"I don't understand why you would be this man's thrall. There is a debt owed, surely we can help repay it or free you? What if you come with us over the mountains? You could be free of this."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||
Heng wrote:
Heng grimaces, "I am not particularly skilled at play acting, but I am usually a good judge of character. I do not think the role of bodyguard would be much of a stretch or attract much attention."

Maeve nods. "Right. I'm pretty good at reading people too..." True, for all that a giant wasp could be sneaking up behind her and there's a good chance she wouldn't hear the buzzing of the wings. "But if you could give some kind of signal if you think something's off...does anybody else want in on this trip?"


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

"I'll play whatever role a blinded man can get away with ... I've played to the crowds before, I'm sure I could make something happen. We should all go in, so we can seize on an opportunity if it presents itself. Would hate to have to go collect everyone and then allow them time to prepare."


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

I agree with our blind friend here, let us all go. Just incase.


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 8

Harlan:
Kelda shakes here head, "I vould go vith you, happily, ewen beyond the ends of the vorld. But, if I do not clear my name, I vill alvays be an outcast among my people. I vill pay the debt, one vay or another."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

Kelda:

"Very well Kelda. You figure out some way we can help you pay off his debt, and I'll talk to the others about helping you. I'm sure Mal won't mind, even if he is being a jerk to my brother right now."


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

The Guildhall

Preparations in order, you make your way through Kalsgard to the Jade Quarter. The city bustles this morning, as citizens go to and fro on their business or pleasure. The clear weather seems to have invigorated the city, in a way.

Perception (visual) DC 15:
As you zig-zag through the crowded streets, you notice that no matter where you go, a greater-than-usual number of ravens seems to be watching you from nearby trees, roofs, and masts of ships.

Under Sandru's direction, you find the Rimerunners Guildhall without trouble. It is set just across the docks, and is a sturdy, two-story structure made of thick timbers and masoned stone. The windows are blocked with wooden shutters and iron bars. With a practiced swagger, Sandru leads you past the door guards and into the front entrance. Inside is a large room bisected by a long counter. Brass bars run from the counter up to the cieling, with only small windows allow transfer between the customer and clerk.

After the previous patron finishes their business, the clerk waves your group forward.

"Welcome to the Rimerunners. How may I assist you, sir?" the clerk asks Sandru in a bored tone of voice.


Male Human (Varisian) Rogue (Swashbuckler) 8

The Guildhall

Assuming the role of a man of self-importance, Sandru gestures for the group to move up with him. He talks to the man with a direct tone, his Varisian accent gone. "Yes, I am here to discuss a possible trade venture over the Crown of the World and with the people of Hongal. I have procured several thousand gold worth of... well, I need not bore you with the details. Perhaps I can speak with a guild factor to make arrangements for mutual profit?" He glances over the clerk's shoulder as if looking for someone.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 ... EDIT: This roll changed - it was originally a 17+8=25!

"Why, of course, sir," the clerk nods, wide-eyed. A few minutes later, you are escorted through a locked door and into a private meeting room, with a long table and several chairs. You are greeted by the day manager, a gaunt Tian man with a hunched back and pinched face. His eyes are keen, and his fingers stained from ink.

After you all sit, Sandru proceeds to explain his proposition, a trade agreement involving hauling barrels of fine Ulfen honey mead over the Crown. He also explains that you, his associates, have some questions about the Rimerunners Guild, before any business arrangement is agreed to.

Your turn for inputs or questions. Eventually will result in a group Diplomacy check. Sandru can roll or assist, as you decide (his mod is +8).


Female Human (Ulfen) Barbarian 8

At the Caravan

Harlan:
Kelda thinks for a moment, eyes downcast, then nods. "I vill stay here, out of sight, for a vhile."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

At the Rimerunners

Maeve smiles and, with a small, formal-sounding cough she begins. "Very well then. First, I was wondering how long your business has been operating caravans on the Agan-Hei routes? Also, do you have any connections to bring goods in from southern Avistan?"

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Heng glances about curiously as they pass through the city, "Have you noticed the number of ravens? I had not noticed very many before, but now they seem to be everywhere we go."

Inside the guildhall Heng keeps his mouth closed, arms crossed, and eyes open looking for trouble or anything suspicious.

perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
"I see them also. Keep an eye out for the bllodraven. I bet we have not seen the last of it."

While inside, Malnival stands by to assist as needed.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

The Guildhall

Heng does not notice anything particularly suspicious. Everything about the guildhall appears like a legitimate business.

The factor replies to Maeve, matter-of-factly, "We have been trading goods over the Crown of the World for many years; indeed, it is one of our specialities. The founders of the Rimerunners had ties to Tian Xia, and used them to grow the guild to what it is today." He sounds very proud of the achievement. "Now, while we have some connections with the river trade in and around the Linnorm King lands, we do not deal with southern trade directly."

If anyone is going to Aid Other or lead on the Diplomacy check, please do so...


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

"I see." Maeve smiles brightly at this. "Well, you know how things are these days. In the future we might be able to bring some goods from much farther south, but between Andoran privateers and even less savory sorts on the seas and on land, getting anything to Varisia without taking measures can be a pain. Not that there's anything illegal here, of course. But we had heard that Miss Silverskorr might be able to smooth things over in case of the discovery of the odd hidden compartment, that kind of thing. At least as long as the contents are declared and taxes paid, of course."

I think it's best for Maeve to lead. Hard to beat a +14.


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

Parity whispers to Maeve, but loud enough to be overheard, "Seriously, you think these guys can carry and unload what we've got and not be compromised? We can't afford for even one of our packages to be seized. The risk ..." he shrugs, and sits back.

Diplomacy Aid Other: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

There's a +2 ... time for the blind man to check out :)


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve elbows Parity at that. "That's only on the Almas leg. Seriously, who bans chains just for what's attached to one end that has any sense at all..." Maeve just smiles at the man they're talking with.

Maeve honestly has no idea whether Andoran bans slaver chains or not - I believe they do, but either way it seems plausible. Bluff 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18 to see if she buys it.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

The Tian man grimaces like he bit a bitter fruit, but nods sagely to Maeve's words (and politely does not acknowledge the whispered sidebar). "Trade is always faced against risk. Those who dare can reap great reward, but chance the greater fall. Another may play it safe, but dwell ever in the dregs of mediocrity. The most successful are those who find the balance." He smiles to himself, before returning to the conversation at hand. "Unfortunately, Mistress Silverskorr is no longer directly involved in the details of the Rimerunners trade."

Go ahead and make the Diplo roll, unless anyone else is going to Aid Other.

Sandru's Diplomacy Aid Other: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

If anybody else wants to contribute, now's the time. I'll likely be very asleep much of the day today, so I'll just toss dice now behind the spoiler.

Dice!:
Diplomacy = 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 14 + 2 + 2 = 24


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"So who is in charge now?"

Harlan beams at the man while doing his best to help Maeve.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng points a thick thumb at Harlan and does his best impersonation of a savage orc, "Yeah, what him say. What happen to Miss Silverskorr? We hear she the best."

Diplomacy 1d20 ⇒ 20

man, dicebot has been generous to me lately.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

The old factor raises a hairy eyebrow suspiciously, but lets out a chuckle after Heng's 'eloquent' comment. "Rest assured, Mistress Silverskorr is still very much in charge." He leans forward, continuing in a hushed voice. "A couple years ago, she purchased an old hall called Ravenscraeg from a reaver named Snorri Stone-Eye. Since, a great deal of the guild's money has been used to develop the place. Few know exactly what is going on, for the project is a close-kept secret, but based on the amount of funds spent, it portends well for the guild's future." The factor nods confidently.

"Now that you understand the situation, you should have every confidence that the Rimerunners is a safe partner for your investment. We, however, know little of your company. Of course, we will require inspections of your proposed goods, and an examination of your ledgers, in good faith. Shall we discuss details?"


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

"Of course." Maeve snaps her fingers imperiously at Heng. A moment's pause, she snaps again, before turning to look at him. "...you did bring the ledgers as I asked, yes?"

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Heng looks confused, "Ledgers? um, no..."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve very pointedly does not facepalm, that would be undignified. She slowly stands up. "We will discuss this later." is said to Heng in a tone of utmost annoyance. She returns her attention to the factor after a moment. "...I sincerely apologize for this...delay. Perhaps tomorrow, after lunch?"


Male Human (Varisian) Rogue (Swashbuckler) 8

Factor's Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

The old man scrunches his face further, which you shouldn't think is humanly possible, making his eyes nearly disappear. "This is most disappointing," the factor says, his tone matching the look on his face.

Sandru speaks up, holding a protective hand in front of the group. "My sincerest appologies, sir. I can only offer humblest appologies for this egregious oversight. I have intimate knowledge of my business's operations and will happily discuss them now, while my people go to recover the 'lost parcels'." He turns to you, gives eyes to the exit with a wink, then returns to the factor. "Then, tomorrow, you can verify our ledgers. Will that suffice?"

Sandru's Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

With a half-sigh, half-grunt, the factor nods.


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve winces at the 'reprimand' and hastens out.

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk

Once outside Heng confirms with Maeve, "You did not really want the ledgers did you? Interesting that this Silverskorr's hall is called Raven-scraeg. I think that might bear closer inspection."


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve chuckles at Heng. "No, no I didn't. Sorry about treating you like my idiot manservant there, had to improvise a bit. That was a good idea though, thanks."

On the topic of Ravenscraig, Maeve nods. "Though first we need to find it..."

Andoran

M Half-Orc Ki Mystic Holy Monk
Maeve Haela wrote:
On the topic of Ravenscraig, Maeve nods. "Though first we need to find it..."

"Snorri seems to have been quite well known to the locals. I believe it likely Kelda might be able to point us in the right direction."


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"If we run out to the camp and back that's longer that Sandru has to spend with those awful people. Let's see if somebody on the way knows, that'll save us time. Excuse me sir, my name is Harlan and I'm looking for Ravenscraeg. I heard the ravens are just divine and I've always wanted to see the buffalo. Could you tell me the way?"

Once we're a ways from the Rimerunners Harlan will Diplomacy 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 some locals. If they don't know then we can run back to Kelda.


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

It takes (1d4 ⇒ 1) about an hour's time, asking around the city streets, before you get enough solid information about Ravenscraeg. It lies two days' walk south of Kalsgard, in the craggy hills near the Grungir forest. It is called Ravenscraeg because it lies among the rocky crags, accessible only to the eponymous ravens that roost upon its ridgepole, save for a perilous stair that climbs the cliff face to the hall above. Under the Mad Reaver's habitation, it was largely avoided by all but his most loyal henchmen. Now, none you speak with can say who owns it or goes there.


|| Per +13 | Fort +7 Ref +8 Will +9 | BAB +8 | CMB +6 | CMD 19 || Halfling Oracle of Life/11

"Oh man that's a problem. Two days to get there? We can't leave Sandru alone that long! What are we going to do?"


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

Maeve shakes her head. "Sandru can handle himself, Harlan. I'm reasonably sure he didn't mean for us to return with the things we don't actually have. He'll make his excuses when we fail to show up. I mean, unless someone has a whole lot of mead in the wagons they weren't telling us about."


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

"He said tomorrow on the ledgers", Parity butts in, "When he mentioned guild, was he talking about the merchant's or the thieves? Slip of the tongue?"


Jade Regent | Crimson Throne | Skull & Shackles

How do you wish to proceed?


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

Press for Ravenscraeg or research more info about it?


Female Human Bard/Monk (Martial Artist) 8/1 || Per +14 | Fort +7 Ref +11 Will +9 | BAB +6 | CMB +10 | CMD 24 ||

First and foremost, I think it's time for one last shopping run. Do we, as a party, have anything that isn't significantly covered? I don't think we have much AOE, and given what happened to poor old Skorri a horde of viking zombies or skeletons is potentially in the cards. Anything else?


Male Human Vanguard 12 (AC:25 (27); F:13 R:8 W:11, Perc:+23)
Status:
  • HP:124/124
  • Vanguard Blast: 7/7
  • Swift Spell: 5/5
  • SpellGrapple: 7/7
  • Enhance Weap 12/12
  • Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 5/5, 3rd: 4/4, 4th: 4/4
  • Chaincloth Cloak: 3/3
  • Jingasa negate crit/SA: 1/1
  • Terra Cotta Talisman: Luck Reroll: 1/1, spiritual ally: 1/1
  • Suishen abilities: airwalk: 3/3, see invisibility: 3/3, resist cold: 3/3, daylight:3/3
  • Active effects: Blind, res cold, airwalk, see invis, endure elements, light fortification,

I agree, Maeve, however best AoE I can handle is a wand of <insert some sort of cone> here. Can't line of sight anything and can't read scrolls. Unless anyone can help me think outside the box. Scroll or 2 of fireball or similar for Mal?


Level 12 Magus, INIT:6, AC:24, HP:90/90, F:8 R:11 W: 8, Perception 15 (18 Sight)

I would be done with that, I would like to do a little shopping. Only AoE I have would be grease and web so far.

751 to 800 of 1,653 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM NomadSage's Jade Regent - Night of Frozen Shadows All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.