Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Maslen's Second Darkness PF Conversion (Inactive)

Game Master Pathfinder Maslen

The third largest city in Varisia, Riddleport is also the most notorious. It is here that the machinations of an ancient race, once again boil up out of the Darklands and into the light. The sinister plots of the subterranean underwriters manifest!


2,351 to 2,400 of 2,500 << first < prev | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | next > last >>

Male Human DM/32

Usually Larur would be on the floor aiding where ever he could but now those that were preparing for opening were keeping mostly to themselves and throwing curious glances as you each arrive in varying conditions. Samaritha, the red haired elf barmaid is being most helpful doing as asked to assist you. Saul eventually is summoned by the commotion.

Saul to Tippy as he helps bring Ethaniel back indoors. "Now, don't tell me Smeed did all this? What the bloody hell happened?"


Saul would note a very happy and excited Apollo Mastiff bounding happily about the common room with a little blood around his muzzle. He attempts to lick Ethaniel's face as the man is flopped about, whilst being carried. The dog almost buries Tippy under his bulk in his enthusiasm.

WOOF!


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

Tippy shoves the dog off him irritably. "Smeed did none of this, at least not directly. A soon to be fish bait half-orc named Badeye did this. His goons outnumbered us three to one, or very near it. Unfortunately, the gendarmes have learned that we're connected here, which is going to make it hell to properly fit that smug orc prick like he deserves without bringing it back here. Your man, Andrezi. Good man. Went back to hold them off to buy the rest of us time to escape. I guess he figured we were more valuable to you than he was. We went back for him when they were carrying him off to show him he was wrong. The man deserves a weeks vacation with Riddleport's best whores if you catch my meaning. We'd all be dead by now if it weren't for him."

"Either this was some random pigeon shoot that got blown way out of control, or Smeed's using Badeye to do his dirty work. It all started when some goon of Badeye's started following us from Larur's place."


Male Human DM/32

Saul. "So did you actually make it to Smeed's place at all?"

GM:
KLocal 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

"This Badeye I know of. He oversees the Pauper's Hand smugglers ring. They have Splithog alley locked down and every alley way to their nest is watched and guarded. He has that place locked down quite well. Anyway, some think he isn't even the boss and they say someone called the Splithog Pauper actually calls the shots. I'm not sure what the paupers have to do with Smeed but anything is possible. I still think you should go and speak with Smeed and shake him down a bit. Its a townhouse on Rat Street in the Leeward district."

Saul effectively gives you directions to Smeed's place so you can find it no worries.

"I'll see that Andrezi gets what he's owed. I you have my word."


Apollo jumps up on Saul, looking for a Pat. The dog was in quite high spirits.


Male Human DM/32

Saul, "Where the heck is Marcus. Get that bloody dog under control before it wrecks something."

After a moment, Saul becomes a little flustered.

"That's it! Everyone down here now!"


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

I'm not sure why I don't have Ethaniel's total weight listed, but I'll amend that tomorrow. It is certainly more than 210 lbs, I'm afraid.

Ethaniel murmurs as his senses begin to return. Hearing voices, he sits up suddenly, grasping desperately for his whip before falling over on his side again clumsily. Oh no! They've taken me! Tremors take his hands and legs as he tries to push himself to his knees.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Not hearing a reply from Ascaria's room Marcus worries a little. But she may not have returned yet. He hears Saul shout and heads into the common room. Apollo, Heel!

The dog happily bounds over to his Master and sits down, finally getting the pat he was after.
He sees Tippy and not yet responding to Saul says, Did you all get back alright? Is Ethanial.OK? Where's Ascaria?

Then as an afterthought he nods to Saul.
We had trouble.


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

"I got back okay, Ethaniel will be okay, and I didn't see Ascaria after she ran off with Tam."


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

Ascaria does not hear Marcus calling at her door. If Saul sends someone to summon her however, she will probably wake and join the others in the common room.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Ethaniel calms for a moment as his eyes find Marcus. "Marcus. They've taken us, and they'll string us up before sunset. We need to flee. We need to come up with a plan. Time is short."


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

"Taken you?" Tippy snorts. "Nobody's taken you anywhere, except me dragging you out of an alleyway and into your bed. You're welcome, by the way."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Calm yourself friend. You got away clean and believe it or not I was let off without charge. That bystander backed my story that Badeye attacked us. It was a bad day for him. We killed many of his men, he didn't get a coin and now the Gendarmes are after him. We are OK. Now tell me, what became of Ascaria?


Male Human DM/32

Saul, not caring in the end if everyone was present or not ushers everyone into the kitchen and tells the kitchen staff to get out.

"Listen up. I gave you instructions. What were they again? Go check out Larur's place and go check up on Lymas Smeed. Right? You guys could have got yourselves killed today and leaving me and the Goblin in a vulnerable position. You are already bringing gendarmes attention here and I don't want it. No more. If you need to chase up anything else other than what I send you to do, then do it at night. Your shifts will end at midnight and you can do what you need to then. You are building a reputation and that is good. Don't go getting killed because of it and don't be fool hardy in taking on anything without researching it first."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Marcus wanted to shout at the man. Hit him. But he was learning who paid him and that there were others here who cared about this team. He hadn't asked his friends to charge in after him.
So when he spoke his voice was even and his response measured.
We were trying to find Larur. Forgive me for thinking your Right Hand would be important to you. As for what happened today. WE were attacked in daylight going through a bad neighborhood and made them pay to the tune of more than 5 men lost, without any of us being put down. Those who saw, along with the Gendarmes will no doubt speak of what happened today. The skill of the Golden Goblins' security may entice patrons looking for a night out with competent guards ensuring a safe outing. I accept your call on the midnight excursions. Now given all that's happened today, do you want us to go to Seed or not. Ethaniel's healing is spent so if there is the slightest risk of trouble I'd not reccomend it.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Ethaniel begins to regain his bearing. "Oh...of course." He stumbles into the kitchen, listening to Saul, but not really hearing.


Male Human DM/32

"Marcus, once again you talk without thought and it is starting to test my patience. Don't dare to suggest what may and may not be important to me. This is a partnership but I am the senior partner and I still call the shots as long as I run the show. Listening to your point, I do concede that yes, we may infact be getting a good reputation but my fear lies in giving the gendarmes any reason to stand against us. I am glad you are all alive for you still need to look into Lymas and Larur but I would agree that in your current conditions, it will not happen before some rest and recuperation. Those who are able, pull a shift till 6pm and then take leave to rest. Those who are unable, just rest up and we will cover you."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Of course. Partner. I'll clean myself up and take my shift tonight. One more thing, not sure if it's important. The guard who let me off. Told me to stay out of Trouble and that he'd look into
St Casperian's. I never said anything about that place to him


Male Human DM/32

"Hmmmmm, there could be many reasons for that. St Casperian's is both a mission and a church. It wouldn't surprise me if he knew they were running out of the the church at all. A convincing cover. On the other hand, their are many crooked gendarmes in Riddleport and who really knows which are just and which aren't to be trusted. For now though, he seemed reasonable and let you go. Let us not snoop into officers of streets unless they give us good reason to do so."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

All right.

The meeting concluded, Marcus heads to Ascaria's room and knocks more forcefully this time.

Ascaria, are you ok?


Male Human DM/32

Noon strikes and the doors open for business once again. Those who are fit to, join the other bouncers on the floor. Weapons are checked as per the new policy and patrons are becoming familiar with the rule now and have the weapons ready to go.

Iscarel:
During the shift, an elven female, well dressed in robes and polished armor ushers you over, tips you for a song of sorrow and says, "I am the Shorafa's sting. You have been expecting me, I believe."

Midnight ticks over and you are allowed to knock off, leaving the quiet end of the evening to your employed bouncer crew.


Male

Iscarel slips back down the alleyway relatively unscathed at the first sound of the heavy bootfalls, laying low until the sun is high in the sky before slinking back toward the goblin, cursing his companions and eyes darting over that shoulder. "Damn them all, where are they? I didn't run like a greased piglet through all of Rotgut to turn back now." he spits, trying to hide his concern. "The halfling is too slippery, and the woman no doubt ran off wailing. The ranger... DAMN THEM." he says, exasperated and unable to admit that Marcus had saved his life, he rounds the corner to the Goblin and slinks through the kitchen door, slick with sweat and clothing askew.

He brushes the worst of Rotgut district off of his shirt and leans against the wall by the doorway, adjusting his shirtsleeves and smirking as he eavedrops on the exchange. He draws his dagger, tutting disappointedly at how clean it is.

Soon the rhythmic strums of him tuning his lyre echo through the main foyer, clumsier than usual and accompanied by bitter curses. He'll meet any conversation with a rattled chuckle and dismissive small talk, though he'll grant Marcus a thankful glance from across the hall.

GM_Waife:
"Ah, I know just the song. Of a ruined city. Hundreds of pretty elven girls, with nothing left but to serve the whims of a fickle goddess." he says, leaning in close. "Used to be you'd greet me with a kiss."

Knowledge: Local (I'd like to put a name to this elven girl. Who is she?) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


Male Human DM/32

Iscarel:
Her name is Sidara Tiluthin. She is a cleric of Calistria and very much an active resource for the faith. She travels far and wide at request of her abilities and skills. She is no ordinary cleric.


Male

DM_Waife:
Iscarel shrugs his shoulders. "Well, if it's to be knife work tonight, Sidara, I shan't object. Or is it to be pleasure? Either way, I need to thrust my dagger into something." he says, sweeping from the stage as his eyes scan the rafters.

Perception: Where is Saul? 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Iscarel plays a mournful tune in elvish. The practiced ear will hear the words"Celwyvinian" and the sharp of eye will notice that he's speaking with someone in a low whisper. He glides up behind Ethaniel and places a hand on each of his shoulders. "You look rattled, my friend."


Male Human DM/32

Saul is performing Larur's role during the evenings business. As such he is a presence on or near the floor all night. He will be on duty till close and oversee the balancing. It will be a long night for him, well longer than usual.

Iscarel:
Sidara replies. "Iscarel, I need a place to relax for a time. At your convenience would you show me to such a place. There I shall await you into the night." There is an edge of command in her voice but she also seems to be eyeing you lustfully.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Gendarmes are thieves handed shining armor and legal writs...some crooked? All crooked! Ethaniel's thoughts come out as hushed mutterings.

As he walks from the kitchen with some regained composure, Ethaniel turns to Tippy and taps him on the shoulder. "The words you spoke have just come together in my head. You have done me a kindness, and I appreciate it." He stares at the halfling for a moment longer, perhaps wishing to apologize for his earlier ungratefulness but finding no more words. Suddenly, he turns on his heel, and goes to his room.

He looks under the bed, then in the wardrobe. He combs through ever drawer, pausing occasionally to listen carefully for a foreign sound. They've not been here...but they know Marcus, and shall know me as well if they come calling. Sting shield me when that time comes.

Fifteen minutes after disappearing upstairs, Ethaniel reappears and assumes his shift, as if the gang attack and his panicked fit had never happened. His eyes, however, frantic, scan the room at their normal rate.


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

Ascaria wakes with a start from Marcus banging on her door. A little confused she gets up, smoothing down her tunic (to no avail) and opens the door. Only now does she realize that it was Marcus's voice which had called her. She stands there for a moment, staring at the ranger as if she was still dreaming.

Then she flings her arms around his neck, hugging him fiercely as if she never wants to let him go again.

"Oh, by the gods! I thought... I though you were..." She dares not speak the words and her voice breaks into a quiet sobbing though the tears come from joy and relief. She kisses him not caring about anything else in this world...

I suppose the rest of this reunion happens off screen :) Ascaria is unhurt and will work her regular shift.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Marcus half expected an angry slap. An admonishment of some kind. Instead he was greeted by a face that had obviously been crying. The great hug was initiated by her, but he returned the embrace with all his heart. For only the second time in his life he felt as a man being loved simply for being who he was. Ascaria new his failings and loved him anyway.

Screw the shift, it can wait....

He picks the frail girl up in his embrace and closes the door.
Fade to black


Male Human DM/32

Ascaria:
Want to roll a pregnancy check for me. D100 with a result of 95 or higher being positive. That is if you care to. It's your call.


Male Human DM/32

Awaiting Iscarel.


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}

Tam leaves his room at leas some 5 to 6 hours latter in the late afternoon. He has cleaned up in regular street cloths but he moves... stiffly his many wounds encouraging him to take it slow.

He notes Saul is covering for them.

Tam walks over to Saul, "I'm sorry Saul, I'm very wounded... I should be fine enough to do my regular duties tomorrow though... of course I expect no pay for this evenings work."

He glances over at Samaritha, the red haired elf barmaid; and comments to Saul, "I'll pay for some dinner and go back to bed to rest and heal... perhaps in the morning Ethaniel can heal me sufficiently to be of use again."

He will wait for any response from Saul accepting any criticism with stoicism before making his way over to the bar.

Tam smiles sadly for Samaritha, "... I'll have some stew and bread if you don't mind... milady. Maybe a drink of hard cider if you have it?"

The elf looks pretty drained, pale of complexion from his usual deeply tanned pallor. His handsome features are heavy with burdens that have nothing to do with his wounds.


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)
DM_Waife_the_BiPolar wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

DM Waife:
Although it would be realistic to consider this, I'm not sure I would be comfortable with it. Aside from possibly removing Ascaria from the game due to pregnancy, it raises a whole lot of rules questions. Would the condition change her stats? Lower her Con, for example? Would she heal the same amount of HP every night? What if she died and would be subject to a raise dead or similar? I think there is a reason why the PF rules do not touch that subject... ;-)

Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Ethaniel turns and gives Iscarel a long look. "The day has been harrowing, but I have recovered." And so too has your sly smile, friend.


Male Human DM/32

Ascaria:
Ha, i had a feeling you would be that way.


Male

The elf leads his companion by the arm over to Ethaniel's side, exchanging a knowing glance and a sly wink with her. "My chambers are just upstairs, my dear. Second door on the left. There's some delightful Iadarian Savignon under the pillow, and what few books I was able to steal away from my... old lodgings." he says, smirking as he pulls her close and parts with a sultry whisper. "I shan't tarry long. I know the fate of those that keep an abbess waiting." he says, before turning back to Ethaniel. "You remember Sindara, don't you?"

"Ah, but the day is not over yet, my friend! Who knows what delights, deceptions and depravities the Lady has in store for us this evening." he grins, leaning in close and motioning to the elven woman as she makes for the door, his voice dropping to a whisper.

Ethaniel:
"Sindara will be joining us tonight. We'll be paying a visit to our good friend Bojask at Lady Shorafa's request. I need your eyes, my friend. Who among our merry band is fit for a merry night of skullduggery after our dockside brawl? The halfling will aid us, no doubt. Our kinsman Tam is too badly wounded...

What of the others? Do we leave them to their... frivolity?"


Male Human DM/32

Iscarel:
Sidara doesn't do as you bid. As soon as you loose her from your whisper she strongly grasps your arm and whispers back. "Did I ask you to point out a corner and tell me to sit? Perhaps your friend, a fellow cleric will take instruction better."

Sidara leans to the side after whispering to Iscarel and speaks to Ethaniel. "You, cleric, show me to your room."

She looks back to Iscarel, "Now let's see if this one follows direction."


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Why today? Ethaniel does not respond to Iscarel, but nods at Sidara, then turns from where he stands and walks up the stairs. When he arrives at his room, he opens his door, and stands just outside it as he waits for his guest to enter.

Elven:
"A welcome to you."


Male Human DM/32

Sidara enters the room and without turning she says, "I would have a bath made ready if you could please see it done. Also I will need aid to bathe properly. If you would like to, you could assist me in that." now that she mentions it, you catch an tinge of sea traveler in the air. She must have been at sea the last few days. She starts to unbuckle her armor.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

If Iscarel paid for this, I am unamused. If not, there is some treachery afoot... Ethaniel nods, and sets about preparing a bath.

What are our bathing facilities like? Does Ethaniel have a private bath?


Male Human DM/32

A small stand-in bath tub. You stand in it and use a washer to clean yourself. A single person can use the tub in the privy with a thin curtain for privacy. However, if she requires your aid, you will need to do so in the room. Those of you who opted to share the private apartment bunk room each have a key. So, if you need privacy, just let everyone know and lock yourself in.


Male Human DM/32

@Ethaniel

When you return, you find her standing in only a thin cotton robe. She is sitting at the table in the corner and has been taking wares from her bag and arranging them upon the table. She appears to have her bathing technique down to a fine art. There are oils, sponges, gentle perfumed soaps and even a few flower petals prepared on the table. She looks up at you in a submissive manner and smiles. "Did you know that I too am a Cleric, young one. I however am much much older than you as often we elves are. I have done much in her name and she blesses me with fulfilling tasks one after the other. I am one in high demand and thrive in the need to pursue her goals. I see you also honor the lady, our lady. However, you look wary, something weighs upon you. Would you care for a bath also?"


Male Human DM/32

Ethaniel:
You see her armor and her mace are striking quality and bare symbols of Calistria. You can detect an aura from her also and it is alike yours though more powerful.


Male Human DM/32

Old Scratch seems to be a little agitated this evening. He is being quite disruptive through the final couple hours of business. About 2am however, Saul in his tired state, scolds him for being a nuisance more than usual and tells him to leave everyone alone. Scratch flies off to the kitchen and disappears again.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

"Are we not always wary? Does not the work we do require attention to every detail?" Ethaniel studies the elf in front of him, pondering an old temple saying. If a Calistrian wants you dead, you'll find yourself alive. His hand begins to shake. "A bath would do me well."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Marcus and Apollo work the room as usual. Ascaria had done a great job of cleaning and hiding his wounds. Things were covered up, so to appearances he looked 100%.
Word must be getting around, things were quiet and running well.
His biggest problem was keeping his trademark scowl in place, for Ascaria had done much to make him smile. The old weight of his loss was still on his heart, but his new exchange of honest feeling was lessening the burden...


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

Tippy's out on the floor as usual also. He's been in a foul, foul mood ever since their return, snapping at Goblin staff, and muttering vile things about Saul to any of the party who will listen. Once the shift starts, he buries his anger somewhat, at least enough to not take it out on the customers. He stalks about the room, just hoping to find somebody doing something they shouldn't, palming chips, lifting purses, anything to give him an excuse to do...something. The itch starts to grow on him, and he finds himself not only watching for people checking out easy marks, but looking for a few himself.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Male

"HA!" the elf spits, a little too loudly, catching Sidara by the wrist and whispering into her ear. "Have it your way, harlot. I shall make the preparations myself." he says, throwing her aside and spinning on his heel, allowing himself a silent curse as he makes for the corner. His mood spoiled, he sits in the corner, dagger in hand, and a look on his face as if his wine had turned to vinegar. His lips curl into a smile as he imagines some cruel reprisal. He watches Tippy with some amusement, grabbing him by the shoulder and leaning in close.

Tippy:
[b]"Tonight our pidgeon dies. Ethaniel is seeing to Shorafa's harlot as we speak. Are you ready?"

Iscarel turns to Marcus with a snarl. "... and for the goddesses sake, stop grinning, would you?"


Male Human DM/32

Well, needless to elaborate. Ethaniel organises a bath for Sidara and as much as she requires the bath first, she allows Ethaniel to go first. She doesn't mind whatever you do to protect your modesty. Infact, she finds it cute if you do. The bath is wonderous however. You would imagine nobles and royalty enjoying such scents and extravagance. However, as gentle and wonderful your bath is, the job on you is completed and it is her turn. She has no care to protect her form before you, bathing naked. Standing in the warmish water she directs you through the process which you had just been subjected to yourself. You can understand the need for another pair of hands, a companion in the practice is entirely necessary. She tells you this is an elven tradition but originally not in so crude surrounds and certainly not with part elves. The process for her is sacred and helps to wash much more than grime and dirt away. Soon however, you both are very well cared for and dress anew. She packs away her wares into her seemingly bottomless bag and you are left feeling enriched and vital. The process in all takes forty minutes for the both of you and with preparations for the process, the time is 2am before you are ready for rest.

Ethaniel:
Elven "You honor your elven heritage part elf for you performed aptly. Your company was unexpectedly warm and soft and I feel ready to meet the new sun." She draws near and kisses you upon the cheekbone.

Now, you know of the task I am here to perform. Infact, I know more about you than you have any real understanding of. You have a small light within you, placed by the lady herself. Do not doubt your path Ethaniel, she will harbor no ill toward you for walking her path. In time, I see your light bursting into flame for all to witness. Stop now being wary for this should not burden you, it should uplift you.

I have hired one of the suites down stairs and there I have my other belongings. I will go there now and await you and your companions at your time of choosing. I believe it is approximately one hour till closing of the Goblin. I am well rested and ready to act. Only bring those to me you trust. Swear on Calistria that we act as one this morning.

Ethaniel accompanies Sidara back to the floor. Both seem extremely refreshed and in a state of calm ease. You each may speculate about what occurred but only Sidara and Ethaniel know the whole truth.

Sidara beacons Iscarel from his corner and asks him to come with her to her quarters.


Male Human DM/32

Iscarel:
She leads you to the private suite she has hired for the night. She asks you to take a seat. She studies you for a few seconds, her eyes probing at you in an uncomfortable silence for a time. "You waste yourself kinsman. I see pain in you but more over I see lust. Lust for revenge. What is it that damaged your heart so great that an elven male would wallow in the debauchery of this place. I see your heart in your performing, you pour much into your art and it is growing in a divine power and energy. To me, I am surprised Shorafa told me to deal with you having now met you but she is a treasure I hold in great esteem. She see's something within you that I have yet to see. You are passionate yet you lack purpose I believe and this makes me question your part in this. If you are not truly a devoted Calistrian patron, why am I speaking to you and not to the Cleric, Ethaniel? Do you truly love my goddess Iscarel?"


Male

conversation with marcus

Iscarel rolls his eyes and follows obligingly. He still wears the insult plainly on his face and as Sidara begins, the elf's mouth hangs open sheer gall of the woman. He patiently lets her finish her tirade, shaking his head and forcing a smile."Did you set upon my softspoken friend with such cruelty too, I wonder? Pray, what ever happened to pleasantries?" he says, before meeting her piercing stare with his beetle black eyes, ever a deep well of emotion.

"It takes sixty moons to know a man, or so my kinsmen used to tell me. You know nothing of me, and you are a fool to think otherwise." he says, icily. "I will play Shorafa's game for tonight, out of love and obligation, but I will not subject myself to the delusions of a judgemental murderer." he scowls, making to stand up, and then sinks back into his chair and beginning anew, the hostility melting away.

"... and wallowing, is it?" he adds, with a disarming chuckle. "Forgive me if I'm wrong, kinsman, but are you not wallowing in this city also? Hm? Why do you stay? I... am sorry if I offended you, Sidara. I wished to see to the young cleric, for but a moment. I did not expect such a fiery display... Oh... and manka lye quenuva en'lirima nata, quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie?..."

Elvish:

... and if we are to speak of what I love, let us speak in our own tongue, shall we?

2,351 to 2,400 of 2,500 << first < prev | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Maslen Second Darkness pBp Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.