Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Maslen's Second Darkness PF Conversion (Inactive)

Game Master Pathfinder Maslen

The third largest city in Varisia, Riddleport is also the most notorious. It is here that the machinations of an ancient race, once again boil up out of the Darklands and into the light. The sinister plots of the subterranean underwriters manifest!


1,751 to 1,800 of 2,500 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>

Male Human DM/32

Tippy:
Nope, no clothing from the night you last saw him leave the Goblin, Moonday night.


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

Ascaria rummages a little more through what is left of Larur's belongings but it reveals nothing of interest. She pauses for a moment and then addresses their guide. "Andrezi, do you know where this Lymas Sneed has his office? Maybe we should pay him a ... friendly visit..."


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

Iscarel lurks at the edges of the investigation, tapping his foot and casting a brief glance over the place, more for valuables than evidence, but finding that the place has been picked clean of either.

As Ascaria speaks, Iscarel raises a finger curtly and takes a few sweeping steps towards her. "I will lead you there." he says, motioning toward the door with a bow and a flourish. He takes a few sweeping steps onto the street and smiles at some private joke. "The man does so like uninvited guests."


Male Human DM/32

Andrezi, "Sure do. Scum bucket lives not to far from here, couple lanes over, Rat Street. Bit of a lock box too, like a secure premises making sense for a money lender. Doesn't make friends like any loan shark."


Male Human DM/32

Ethaniel, "I have noticed there are quite a number of eyes upon us even now, watching from curtain and cover. Perhaps we ask some of those residents of what they know. There is one down the lane, a lithe looking street urchin who's interest in our doings here has not wavered even at my noticing of his attention. Perhaps, we should see what he knows also."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Marcus looks down at the lurker to see if added eyes make himscamper or not.
Iscarel, you feeling Chatty?


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}

Turning to see the young street waif Tam remarks,"...a fine observation Ethaniel."

Tam walks toward the youth, pulling his scarf down to reveal his face fully and lowering his hood.

Tam stops a respectful 10 feet away from the boy, "Good Morning young man, we are employees of Larur's friend Saul - Proprietor of the Golden Goblin. Master Saul is quite distressed at his friend's absence have you seen what happened here? There is pay to be had for good information that leads us to Larur's whereabouts...!"

Diplomacy: 'Untrained' 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Male Human DM/32

The youth replies to Tam. "All I'as seen ere is you folks kickin in the door o that fine place ther and takin your pickins. I ain't seen nuffin else, nuffin."


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}

Tam casually produces a gold wheel in his hand as if by magic spinning the coin around his fingers and sadly remarks.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

"You saw nothing? Awe that's too bad... guess I'll have to find someone else who may have seen something of value. Have a nice day... and stay out of trouble kid."

Bluff: Take 10! 10 + 5 = 15

Tam turns as if to walk away... still playing with the gold coin...


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

"You know, my friends don't appreciate being lied to." the elf says, with a measured nonchalance. You can see him watching the boy intently, waiting for a tell.

Sense Motive 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

I'd like to bust out my Diplomacy first, then Intimidate. Iscarel wouldn't have any scruples about trying to scare a child.


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}

Sorry, Tam is quite willing to intimidate scumbags... but until the kid gives some evidence of such a dark personality... Tam is not into threatening children.


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

Bah! Now I've been ninja'd! Let's assume Tam's acted first, and Iscarel is watching the boy intently. As for Tam, he's going to have to learn to share the spotlight~! :P


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

"Of course, you haven't," Tippy says, popping up from behind the boy. "Very sensible in this town, to see nuffin." He presses a couple silver into the boy's hand. "Let me give you a prescription for your eyesight."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Male Human DM/32

Youth, "Ah crud. Like said gents, I seen nuffin really."

Now intimidated immediately by the strangers surrounding him.

"Yeah, alright, I's been watchin this place non stop all mornin. Not for me but. This is my post from the boss. They was told about this place last night and cleaned it out and now I'n just watch ta see who else got interest in it. I think that's my queue aye."


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}

Tam glances Iscael's way momentarily trying to determine his angle with some suspicion..

Turning his attention back to the boy, "...and your boss would be who exactly?"


Male Human DM/32

Youth, "Badeye. Are you new around here? Everyone knows who owns this slum."


Male Human DM/32

With that, another figure appears further down the lane about 100ft away and yells out. "Get along rat." The youth gulps and makes to leave.


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}

Tam tosses the kid the gold coin, "...thanks kid and stay safe!"

Then he steps around the boy facing the figure down the street concealing the boy behind him and he scowls at the lone figure remarking, a dangerous edge to his voice, "Mind your own business... dog... or you'll get kicked for your trouble!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

His posture is one ready to fight if needed.


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

Iscarel's meets Tam's glance with a warm smile, all good intentions and congeniality. He lets out an exasperated tut as the elf speaks.

"Your cue?" the elf says, with an eyebrow raised, placing a hand on the alley-wall and leaning to block the boys path. Could we consider this a readied action to stop him if he tries to bolt? Nothing too rough, just a grapple or reposition I suppose. A firm hand on the shoulder. "Stay a moment. There's a smart lad. Tell us what you know about the owner of this place and this tip-off and you're free to leave." he remains silent as to what would happen if the boy doesn't talk.

Aid Another: Diplomacy I believe the checks to improve his attitude take 1 minute, but I think I can help with our questioning)1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Intimidate 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Edit: Bah! Ninja'd again! :P

To clarify, I'm not actually expecting the boy to know anything, but any tip in the right direction is all we need. I'm happy to spook it out of him if I have to. I'd hate to waste rolls that good for nothing! :P


Male Human DM/32

Youth, "Pauper's Hand, St. Casperian's Mission. That alone could get me stuck. Now get outta me way elf. Shame you ain't as po'lite as your friend here."


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

"Polite?" the elf says, offended. "Tch. Next time I wish to be lectured on manners by a street rat, I'll let you know." he says, giving another over-the-top bow and a flowery motion to the waiting streets. "You've been most accomodating, young master." he says, dismissively. As the boy leaves a smirk laces his lips. "Polite... Does the lad think this is Oparra?" he smiles to himself and shakes his head, but seems to be in a good humour.

He breaks off and turns to the others with a satisfied smile. "Gentlemen, we have our lead!" he says with a triumphant note. "Let me see if I can remember the way..."

Knowledge: Local: on Pauper's Hand and St. Casperian's Mission 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Human DM/32

The lad, hastens as soon as he is free of the group. The other figure, that Tam had threatened and insulted sunk back into his alleyway.

DM only:
Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

After the interaction, a dark look comes over Marcus's face. Let's go.
He gives apollo the command 'Guard Me' and lets go of the dogs leash.
He knows you all so won't attack any of you. Probably best to NOT touch him while he's working.


Male Human DM/32

Iscarel, two different checks required for that. Please pose a question with each check.

Iscarel:
I will use your first check for the first subject as written. Knowledge:Local 12 vs Pauper's Hand. Pauper's Hand is the name given to individual's in a ring of thieves & cut purses in the notorious Splithog Alley, a piss-n-crumpets little neighborhood of crumbling stone tenements and gutter shanties in the Rotgut District, south east corner of the town behind the Gas Forges.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Marcus shoots Iscarel a look to see if the bard if willing to lead off. Of not he'll follow Andrezi, We have dawdled long enough. Let's go, if anyone has hurt Larur, my Scimitar will likely shed blood this day.

He follows his guide.


Male Human DM/32

DM rolling for Iscarel Knowledge: Local 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Where is this St. Casperian's Mission?


Male Human DM/32

Iscarel sets off, sure of his destination. Everyone follows at his chosen pace. Apollo, now in guard mode, assesses any movement around his new master, ready to attack should it be required.

Iscarel:
Not only do you know where this place is. You know that St. Casperian's Mission is a small building used as a poor man's infirmary. It is in the seediest part of the city and is the only place that the entirely destitute and infirm have to go. Furthermore, it is situation next to a place called St. Casperian's Salvation, a paltry temple dedicated to Sarenrae filled with orphans and derelicts.

DM only:
Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Perceptions
  • A 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15,
  • E 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14,
  • I 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7,
  • M 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8,
  • Ta 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9,
  • Ti 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Male Human DM/32

Ascaria, Ethaniel, Tippy:
You each notice the same dodgey figure that told the kid to "Get along Rat" is following behind your party trying to stay out of sight, poorly.


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

Ethaniel and Waife:
Seeing Ethaniel notice the same as himself, Tippy nods once to the cleric and slips off behind the first crowd of people or roadside cart, hiding himself in a doorway until their follower has passed.

Then he follows the follower.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18


Male Human DM/32

GM:
PH Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Male Human DM/32

Tippy disappears from sight without the tail even noticing and as the unknown male passes by, Tippy falls in behind him.


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

Bah! I sneak off to watch TV mid-post and now there's five more! Serves me right. I'll catch up before I post it, I suppose.


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

Waife:
Fair enough, I was under the impression they were both the same location. Our little friend was fairly taciturn. Here's another check.

What is St. Casperian's Mission and what involvement would Larur have with them? 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Iscarel wrinkles his nose and pauses, adjusting his course and making down a nearby alley. "Gods. Splithog Alley, past the gas forges..." he says, wrinkling his nose. Sauntering over toward Ascaria he leans in a little too close and whispers in her ear, stopping to flash Marcus a wide-eyed smile before whispering one more remark and chuckling cruelly, skipping ahead with a spring in his step.

Ascaria + DC 15 Perception:
"Best stay close to your bonny-eyed houndmaster. Plenty of cutpurses in Rotgut district, and a comely girl like yourself seems easy pickings..." he says, flashing Marcus his smile and moving away, before leaning back again and raising a finger. "... best make that close and upwind."

"... and what's this talk of shedding blood, dear fellow?" he says, loud enough for the whole street to hear. "We go to another temple, my friend! Albiet one considerably less pleasing on the eyes..." he says matter-of-factly, and with a waver of hesitation he continues. "... and I for one, could go another week without drawing the ire of the gods. Besides, there's nothing quite like a corpse to ruin a fine mood." he says, smiling as he glimpses a view of the bay.

"By every god and his mother, what could ruin a fine day like this?"


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

Ascaria had noticed the shadowy figure stalking their little group but so had Tippy and before she can even decide if she should react on that, Tippy disappears into a doorway as the alley makes a slight turn. Confident that the halfling knows what he is doing she continues without so much as a blink. Tippy had pulled such things before, after all.

When Iscarel falls in beside her, the young witch makes a face at his jape. She answers in a low voice, not exactly secretive but neither easy to perceive for the others.

Iscarel:
"While I appreciate your concern, you really shouldn't tease Marcus like this." She grins. "Now, if you don't close your rathole, the cutpurses here are the least of our problems. Apollo's already licking his lips."

She gives him a friendly push after which the elf begins his loud tirade about shedding blood. Ascaria rolls her eyes. Someday, I'm gonna wish that Apollo really eats this lot for breakfast...


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Marcus catches the smile Iscarel flashes him.
"Keep smiling fool, you'll lose your teeth that way"

His tolerance for Iscarel's humor notwithstanding, they were working.
You get to talk all you like Iscarel, if you can charm them into giving up Larur, I'm buying first round of that wine you like so much. If it goes south...well that's why you bring us dogs isn't it.
He gives Apollo a pat.


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}

Tam follows along in silence flanking and guarding Ascaria though only subtly from the background - watching for ques from Marcus.


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

"Why, I thought we'd brought Apollo along for the quality of his conversation!" he says, with one last light-hearted jeer as he makes to pat the hound and thinks better of it. "Have you been reading that book I gave you? I hear Ethaniel has been tutoring you."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

I haven't much care for the more...graphic side of things. The parts about wrongs repaid are what interest me.


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

"But two sides of the same coin, my friend. We'll make you see yet." he says, sauntering further ahead and whistling a jaunty tune to himself, strumming an invisible lyre as he sways about the streets, smiling as he turns heads.


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}

Tam speaks up...

"Desna enlightens that one should enjoy every moment of life. To drink deep of the wonder of new experiences and not be overburdened by the bad things in life... but to focus upon those things that bring happiness. The open road, the endless variety of new experiences. We do not seek out pain or horror specifically, but she shows and inspires us to place such things in their proper context without being forever scarred. Where there is life... there is hope. We seek new paths to follow to explore, to see the moonlight and the starlight, but mostly to snatch the joy of life with every breath - not be consumed by hurtful or self-destructive obsessions. We take special joy in helping others to find the joy in life and teach them to remove pain from their lives, such as by destroying monsters or those evil beings that prey upon them. I seek justice from the ills done to me by my father, but once it is done... I will move on and seek joy again, hopefully with the goddesses blessing. We are warriors of the night that take away the fears of the day."

The soft voiced elf returns to silence... almost a shock he has said so much at once. Though the past few days he has indeed partied and sung and danced the evenings away - when not working in Marcus' and Ascaria's company... though indeed much of the time laughing with Samarthia.

He is... definitely a mystery of contradictions considering his seemingly pensive and somber usual demeanor...


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Sounds nice. Maybe someday,..after I'm done hunting the demon, IF I survive.
He looks at Ascaria as he speaks and dares to hope...


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

Iscarel ceases his song, smiling slightly as Tam speaks up, glad to speak of a familiar topic with one of the people. He seems almost nostalgic speaking of Desna, his patron goddess of old. He smile wavers as Tam dubs him a "warrior", and the elf's brow furrows and head shakes. Peh. I know fear, but I am no warrior.

"If I may speak for Ethaniel..." Iscarel says, interjecting, "Calistria too is a goddess of joy. She teaches to never deny oneself his joys, for they may be few and far between. If a man wrongs you, repay him. If there is something you want, strive for it. A woman? Woo her. If the road awaits, follow it. Whatever brings you joy." he says, trailing off.

"The road and the stars hold many joys, brother Tam, Calistria offers many others, but the Great Dreamer brings me no dreams anymore. Nothing but restless nights and night-terrors." he says, somewhat more somberly. "So I will find my joys where I can." The elf continues in silence, smile wavering.

"Well, look at that. I've forgotten my tune."


Male Human DM/32

Iscarel:
What is St Casperian's Mission. Not only do you know where this place is. You know that St. Casperian's Mission is a small building used as a poor man's infirmary. It is in the seediest part of the city and is the only place that the entirely destitute and infirm have to go.


Male Human DM/32

Ethaniel comments offhanded so as not to alert anyone. "The thug from but a minute ago whom warned off our helpful urchin is attempting to tail us sneakily. Tippy, has ducked off to do what Tippy does best. Let us continue on shall we but keep only and ear to our rear."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Marcus keeps his eyes forward.
Trust the halfling. He'll be there if we need him. Keep going.

Marcus gives Ascaria's hand a reassuring squeeze as they move along.


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

Iscarel answers with but half a nod, lost in thought.


Male Human DM/32

You continue to move along the poorly maintained cobbled lanes, muddy holes mark the worst areas with filthy fluids pooling within. You are definitely in the heart of the Rotgut district. Hungry eyes peering out from the disheveled businesses and collapsing tenements, the residents and beggars all covet your wares and care little to hide their longing. You can't help but feel as though hands were reaching out to grasp you from all sectors. Iscarel says your destination isn't too far off though, but maybe even a minute longer in this place will be too long.


Male Human DM/32

DM only:
Random Encounter 1d100 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 20 = 37


Male Human DM/32

Tippy:
You follow along behind the party and the lurker managing to stay hidden from him.

GM:
SoH 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 vs Tippy Spot 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

GM:
SMotive
Ascaria 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Iscarel 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Marcus 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Ethaniel 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Tippy 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
Tam 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male Human DM/32

Marcus & Ethaniel:
You guys both feel as though something is up. Yes most people stare at you hungrily but refrain from approaching you. It seems to be a little bit unusual and you get a gut feeling, things very soon may get bad quickly.

1,751 to 1,800 of 2,500 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Maslen Second Darkness pBp Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.