Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Maslen's Second Darkness PF Conversion (Inactive)

Game Master Pathfinder Maslen

The third largest city in Varisia, Riddleport is also the most notorious. It is here that the machinations of an ancient race, once again boil up out of the Darklands and into the light. The sinister plots of the subterranean underwriters manifest!


1,601 to 1,650 of 2,500 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>

Male Human DM/32

To set the scene more, the Goblin is open for business but as usual during the day is only lightly occupied. There are as many empty tables as there are those with two or three gamblers. Some meals are being served and Samaritha occupies the bar serving the current customers. All the newly recruited bouncers are on duty. Larur can be seen every now and then but is mostly in his office if not speaking to a dealer or croupier. You haven't seen Saul after he arrived early and went immediately upstairs to his office.


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

Tippy nods, all traces of anger gone so quickly, one might actually wonder if any of it was real in the first place. His dagger vanishes back up his sleeve as well.

He then rounds on Iscarel. "You got us into some sort of agreement that might see us dead if we don't fulfill it, without consulting any of us? I thought you asked her for help with Zincher and she told you that she would help if we agreed to her little assignment. You never mentioned that you had agreed to it!"


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}

Tam's attention is pulled away from the window and his eyes lock on Samaritha... and must make a double take.

{Liara? How... no it can't be... but they look so much alike!}

His memories flow back to his Liara her honey golden hair that changed to golden brown during the fall and sunny blonde in the summer. Her shapely half-elven ears her tender green eyes.

And the ...bar tender's uncanny similarity...

{Maybe I'm loosing my mind... at last?}

Tam does not realize he's doing it at first but he stands and walks over to the bar-tender as if unconsciously drawn.

"Uhm, hello miss. I'm Tam, what is you name may I ask? You don't have a ... twin sister perhaps? I..knew...someone...very dear tome.. who you favor in appearance... its uncanny. I thought you were her at first. Forgive me."

His expression is actually kind of embarrassed...

{Gah you dunderhead... she will think you are trying to make a pass at her... 'sigh' fool! This was a stupid idea... your love is DEAD and no hoping or wanting will EVER change that...!}

'Hahaha! Take her! Lust is best spiced with blood... you must like her... I haven't been able to get a 'rise' out of you over a woman in some time... was betting on you favoring smooth young boys! hahahah!

{Silence DOG!!!}

'Hah! I'm actually cat like... you like cats don't you? Perhaps I would strike your fancy.. but I bite...heh!


Male

Iscarel bows his head with a short smile, thanking Ascaria in his own tongue. "Dio'lle, my dear. This isn't exactly my idea of a relaxing week either." he says, with a shaky smile.

As Tippy snaps at him, the elf takes a deep breath, pinching the bridge of his nose and taking a few steps back, breaking out of his pleasant demeanor. "Don't be a fool, Tippy. What kind of position do you think we're in? What does the penniless bard have to offer the whore-queen of Riddleport?" he says, exasperated. "I had hoped to bring Saul, but the old goat wouldn't step foot within those walls... I asked Shorafa for her aid, and she named her terms. Pray, what more do you want from me?" he says, his voice dropping to a hiss.
"Do you truly think Shorafa would have taken no for an answer? She could snap her fingers and work her magic and I'd carve out the man's heart in the marketplace...


Male

He throws his hands in the air and sits down again, sagging slightly. "I swore no oath, if you must know. Nor did I drag you into anything. But I do not mean to change my course."

"The cheyim spoke to me and only me. I trusted only you and Ethaniel in this matter, and it was you who proved leaky..." the elf adds, under his breath. "I asked no more than your counsel, and I would ask no more again. I am truly grateful for your aid, but if you wish it I will carry out this task alone."

"Ethaniel is right, however. We have already earned the ire of the most powerful woman in the city. It would not do well to cross her twice. I see that we have two options. First, we carry out this deed and sleep a little easier knowing Clegg's fingers are no longer curled around our throats..." he says, meeting his companions eyes. "...or we forget Saul and Zincher and skip town. Lake Encarthan is lovely this time of year. Take it from me."


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

How lovely it would be to leave Riddleport. To wander the dusty roads again. But...that time in my life is over. I would be as like to drown in the Varisian wilds as I would were I to jump from the wharf. I have breathed this city for too long to leave it.

Ethaniel's thoughts drift for a moment, but a sudden sobriety falls upon him, and his head is back in the room. His eyes come to rest upon Tippy. "I am uncertain what is more distasteful: the task itself, or the fact that it is forced upon us." Forced by Iscarel, it seems. Ethaniel's gaze finds its way to the elven bard. For all his whimpering about the deed, it was he that struck the bargain. I am unsurprised. I knew he kept some of the truth from me. What else does he hide?

"All the same, a marked man will die, no matter who holds the blade, and this is an opportunity as much as it is an obligation. It is not the course I would have chosen yesterday, but it has now been set, and as Iscarel and I are faithful to the Savored Sting, we shall see it through. Help is welcome. Silence, though...is required." Ethaniel looks down at the floor, blinking. Another murder, and this time it will be the eyes of friends that I fear, more than gendarmes...


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Not more than a week ago, I would have told you to screw yourself. I still want to, more than anything. But things have...happend. I don't see a way out of this. The only thing I can think of is this. Calistran hits are about vengeance and it's not an evil religion. We also know the man is a pig. He has obviously done something to draw such ire. If she had only been more forthcoming. Honestly if I knew he was guilty to something worth this, I'd do it myself.
I say we need to find out WHY he's marked. If he truly deserves death, having murdered the girl downstairs for example, we let the hit go on. If he's done nothing.....damn, I just don't know. We could also go to Saul..


Male

"No task is forced upon you, my friend. I asked for nothing more than your council, and I will undertake it alone if need be." he says, almost irritably. "If we were to move against Clegg, I wished to move through channels that are less likely to see any of us bleeding out in an alley. I won't let Zincher attack us here again. We stand to lose more than just a few unlucky cooks..."

"All that we know is that the man hurt Shorafa's girls in some way but..." the elf trails off into deep thought. You can tell he's giving the matter more weight than he'd like to let on. "Shorafa wouldn't take a life lightly. The man killed one of her girls, and she's stinging back in kind." he says, with absolute certainty. "She also doesn't share her secrets lightly." the elf says, shaking his head. "I had hoped to have all night to play her games. I was too forthright. She knows how desperate we are..."

"But we musn't go through Saul. It does not sit well with me, but these were her terms and I shannot break them. Let's hope we're acting on his best interests."

The elf paces over to the window and opens the shutters, staring outside with a deep sigh. "Perhaps the road will have to wait."


Male Human DM/32

@Tam

"Hello Tam. Nope, no twin sisters but a couple half-siblings though. My mother certainly favored the company of elf kind. I guess it is possible that your dear someone could carry similar blood as I. No need to apologise Tam. My name is Samaritha Beldusk, I will be your bartender for today. Can I pour you anything?"


Male Human DM/32

DM Only:
Iscarel Bluff 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 SMM 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 SMT 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17 SMA 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 SME 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Human DM/32

Marcus & Tippy:
You know that Iscarel is drawing conclusions he has no firm proof of. He seems to be trying to make sense of the situation and trying to use personal logic. Ask him what Shorafa actually said.


Male Human DM/32

@Those in the private room

You all hear an evil little cackle come from outside the door, one you have all heard before. Then a squeaky grating voice, Old Scratch's voice is heard quietly, "Scheming, plotting, secrets, killing, fun, fun, fun." Immediately after you can just hear the sound of little wings carrying him away.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Your asking me to let you do it. That means I share responsibility. And in any case it sounds like Old Scratch is fluttering off now. Wonder if he's gonna tell Saul?

Marcus is remarkably calm. Truthfully he didn't mind Iscarel doing some roasting.


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}

Tam is relieved that Samaritha took no offense but reasons bartenders are suppose to be amicable to many a haunted and weary soul.

"Thank you... Miss Beldusk. Your mother must be a fair and kindhearted woman for it shines in her daughter's eyes... I will indeed have a drink if you might have some elven wine? Liara, my fiance... favored such wines. Perhaps a glass or two will bring, at least, fond memories of her back."

Hmmm.. did Marcus actually accept the gold back from Tam? figured I should ask.


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

"Maybe if we got Shorafa's own words, it would clarify things for us all. We've heard a lot of what she 'said', but not what she actually did say."

"I suppose I could go back and ask her myself..."


Male

Iscarel's ears twitch as he hears the imp, and the elf spits a few whispered curses out the window into the stinking city. He wheels on his companions, fury simmering in his eyes. "We have spoken enough of this. Already we are compromised." he says, slamming the windows closed and making for the door.

He catches Tippy's wrist on the way out, leaning in close with a snarl. "That would be exceptionally poor judgement. You... we... have been careless enough with this secret already." the elf chides. "What more needs clarifying?" he says, his whispers growing harsher, his frustration readily apparent. "When Shorafa sends her agent, we kill the fool, make sure Saul turns up no leads and wash our hands of the matter."

He throws his arms up in the air, before folding them in a huff. "Tell me of this zombie downstairs, brother Tippy." he says, sparing the others a glance. "Then we should speak no more of this until our visitor arrives."


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Ethaniel's head snaps around at the sound of the imp's voice. That wretched thing! I regret that I have not yet pinned it to the wall with a dagger. And so may we all...


Male Human DM/32

I'm waiting till you have all completed this interaction. It's still a little open ended to move on yet.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

I don't think I can let you kill him if he's an innocent. Thankfully we have an easy way to at least look at the mans heart, if not his deeds. Ethaniel, didn't you have a spell prepared to look for an evil taint? Tam doesn't seem interested in it now. What about using it on the pathetic excuse for a ranger. Evil people do evil things. The sort of things that might warrent an act of retribution from the temple. If he proves evil I'll look the other way. I'm not happy about not knowing why the man needs to be killed and damn you Iscarel, I feel dirtier everyday I spend with you. But I honestly wouldn't lift a finger to help the man if he were guilty of a rape or murder. Ethaniel,if you'll come with me. I want to know about this zombie any way. Check it for signs of it's death. You might be able to tell how old it is and how it died.
Tippy- did she look like she would have been pretty enough to be a quick wife? Or was it old and rotted?


Male Human DM/32

Tippy:
The zombie female didn't appear to be very old at all. You would have guessed it to be in it's late teens, early twenties. It's physical state was near normal, not badly rotting. It was wearing the remnants of what you would assume to be sturdy horse riding attire.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

"Of course." Ethaniel nods, and steps in line with Marcus. That cursed creature! I'm sure it's listening still...


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

"Not my taste, but if you like that sort of thing, I suppose a zombie could make a good wife - quick or no. Bojask got all insulted when I suggested taking a zombie to his bed might be his kind of thing. I don't think she was a hooker, though. She was wearing the remains of riding clothes."


Male Human DM/32

@Tam

Samaritha moves down the bar at your request and selects a bottle, "I saw you come in and speak with the partners before yes? Iscarel favors this wine so let's hope it may stir some fond memories for you. Bottle or glass?"


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}

"Aye, they are... willing to assist me with overcoming my demons.", and he smiles gently.

Tam ponders for a few moments, "Its early... better go for a glass, thank you!"


Male Elf Magus 7 AC 23/13/21, HP75/75, F9/R5/W6, Init +4, Perception +13+2 Alertness,
Silf:
Perception +13, HP 29/29, AC 24/15/21, Saves F5/R9/W7, Bite Attack +8, 1d3-2 damage, doesn't provoke when charging

Varrel comes in and collects the errant paladin. Wrong game you fool. We must get back before the execution ;)

Liberty's Edge

Male Human {Black American} Monk 1 / Paladin 2 / Bard 1

LOL...just noticed that before you posted! lol! Sorry!


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

It is unlikely that Bojask did something that would warrant his death. It is more of a 'test' for us, I am certain. One that we may very well fail...

Ethaniel looks more grim than usual. He turns to Tippy. "How do you imagine we might get a look at the zombie, with or without Bojask's permission?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

Ascaria looks uneasy but she consents with Marcus' idea. Now that the "family meeting" is over, she returns to the gambling hall and spots Tam in the bar area. She pulls up a chair and sits down with a sigh.

"Just a piece of advice, Tam. In the past five days I've seen more excitement with this lot than in all my years before. We've been robbed, mugged, shot at, stabbed, got spells flung our way, attracted the attention of a crime lord, conjured the ire of the city's biggest man in the body disposal business, started a demon hunt, and nearly killed each a couple of times." She shakes her head laughing. "I don't know what illness has befallen me to stay with these guys. Maybe you should take care not to catch it, too."


Male Human DM/32

Love it Ascaria.


Male Human DM/32

Okay, so I'm waiting for Marcus and Ethaniel to work out their plan to see the zombie. Wondering if anyone gives a hoot about Old Scratch and Tam is doing nicely speaking to my NPC and sampling her wares.


Male Human DM/32

Iscarel:
Let me refresh your memory
Shorafa said wrote:
The beastmaster Bojask. I would speak with him. One night in the near future, a messenger of mine will come to you near close of business. You will issue this person into your quarters. When the time is right, you, your trusting allies and my 'hand' will go to Bojask in the bowels below and in rank and shadow, you will prove his mortality and spill his blood in the name of an unknown act of vengeance and necessity. When he has drawn his last breath, you will, without question leave my 'hand' alone with him and the next morning you and your allies will deny any knowledge of the event and in feigned surprise and concern, find only loose ends when ask to investigate. Take care not to impair the beastmaster's ability to speak, for he still has a need to do so. Do you accept my terms, Iscarel or must I need compel you beyond Calistria's will?


Male

GM Waife:
I hadn't forgotten. I've been checking back every now and then and hopefully let on enough in my posts. Perhaps I should reiterate it.

Iscarel places a hand on Ethaniel's and Marcus' shoulders and leens in close, a grave expression on his face. "Whatever the case, don't do anything rash. We're not to make a move until Shorafa sends her "hand" to aid us." the elf says, turning to Marcus. "... and do make sure your hound doesn't tear his throat out. The man still has need to speak."

With that, Iscarel will stride out of the room, tapping his foot impatiently and waiting to accompany the others. "Send for me when you're ready."

Obviously agitated, he makes his way to his chambers, where you hear the tuning of his lyre and the beginnings of a melody, cut short by a loud twang and a string of curses in elven, and then... silence. Before long he begins to play again, a slow, mournful, homesick ballad echoing down the halls.


Male Human DM/32

Iscarel:
I had to make sure cause if that detail wasn't conveyed it could end real bad for everyone.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7
Ethaniel Meveri wrote:

It is unlikely that Bojask did something that would warrant his death. It is more of a 'test' for us, I am certain. One that we may very well fail...

Ethaniel looks more grim than usual. He turns to Tippy. "How do you imagine we might get a look at the zombie, with or without Bojask's permission?"

Simple. We go down and ask to see it. It was my suggestion to replace the animals and I'd like to see if these bastards have twisted my intent AGAIN.

To Iscarel's warning, I'm only going to assuage my fears that the man might not be tje scum I know he is. If he is as rotten inside as I believe, then my new 'goddess' has just cause and I'll stand aside. Allow me to cling to whatever shred of goodness I may still have.
With that he turns to head down to the pit.


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

"Asking is the best idea," Tippy says, nodding. "He didn't make any effort to keep me from seeing her, no protests, nothing. He wouldn't tell me where he got it from, but did tell me to go ask Saul if I really wanted to know."

Unfortunately, without a reliable way of spotting Old Scratch through invisibility, there's not a whole lot they can do. Tippy does take a moment, however, to pause in the kitchens, and fill five small cloth bags with flour, and slips them to everybody (well, except Tam for the moment).


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}
Ascaria de Vintre wrote:

Ascaria looks uneasy but she consents with Marcus' idea. Now that the "family meeting" is over, she returns to the gambling hall and spots Tam in the bar area. She pulls up a chair and sits down with a sigh.

"Just a piece of advice, Tam. In the past five days I've seen more excitement with this lot than in all my years before. We've been robbed, mugged, shot at, stabbed, got spells flung our way, attracted the attention of a crime lord, conjured the ire of the city's biggest man in the body disposal business, started a demon hunt, and nearly killed each a couple of times." She shakes her head laughing. "I don't know what illness has befallen me to stay with these guys. Maybe you should take care not to catch it, too."

Tam is drinking quietly his eyes lost in thought... occasionally drifting to Samaritha and a gentle shadow of a smile comes to his expression.

At Ascaria's approach he is brought back to reality and he becomes... almost 'self-conscious' at her presence but he listens respectfully.

"I'm... truly sorry your life has taken a turn to such stressful events... milady. I have lived such a life... almost everyday of my youth with my father. I only walked away from such a life some four years past. But... it found me again... and punished me for my hubris."

He pauses and his voice softens a hand going to his silver holy symbol to the goddess, "But... if it is possible for my actions guided by Desna's compassion to aid you and your Marcus in escape this wretched life of skulking in shadows knives at the ready and dark deeds plotted in secret... you have my promise to help, without question. Anytime... you have but to ask and I will be at your command."

He takes another drink his eyes going distant, "There are some fates one cannot escape... some diseases that cannot be cured or resisted 'catching' for they are in the very blood. In one's nature..."

hahahaaha... soon stray... soon...


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

"Flour?" Ethaniel looks puzzled at the small bag in his hands. "Is this protective? Is there some mysticism regarding the undead...and flour?"


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

Tippy yanks Ethaniel down to his level and whispers super gently into his ear. "For Old Scratch," he says, "If an opportune moment ever presents itself."


Male Human DM/32

So Ascaria heads to the bar to sit and speak with Tam. Iscarel is in his room tuning his instrument. Marcus and Ethaniel are heading below to speak with Bojask and Tippy has passed around bags of flour.

Marcus and Ethaniel, having learnt about the zombie downstairs, go down to make their own assessment of the situation. Bojask is in the infirmary when you arrive. You heard the sound of steel upon stone from down the stone hallway and he was not within his chambers so the assumption was he was somewhere further below. You see some weapons are piled upon the floor. These weapons are those used in the pit fights and Bojask is doing some maintenance upon them. The infirmary smells rank as though it has never been properly cleaned and the blood and sinew have embedded into the very stone. He stands before a scarred wooden table and runs a stone down the edge of a short sword. He turns his head at the pair of footsteps and at seeing Marcus turns back to his task. "Oh, what have I done to deserve all this attention in one day. I take the halfling spilled our surprise."


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

"Thank you for your kind words, Tam. She gestures at his holy symbol. Although I never have been particularly devoted to any specific deity, I find the stories of the Great Dreamer the most ... comforting. My Granny used to tell them when I was still a child."

She pauses for a moment. "You sound very troubled. I hope that you can find a moment of peace here and I wish that Desna's luck may shine on you again some day." She raises her cup. "To Lady Luck. To the paths that she may lead us on and to the dreams we may encounter there."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

The halfling did. I don't believe you sought the zombie for the sake of sparing the poor pig. Simply expanding the roster are we? That girl's body is dressed for riding and not very decayed. Where'd you get her?

Marcus keeps his hands where they can be seen and his voice even. Probably as cordial as he had ever been to the Beastmaster.


male, Elf Fighter 1 / Rogue {Knife Master} 1 {AC 17'18'/f 14'15'/t 13, HP 17/ 17}

Tam eyes brighten... their eerie violet hue taking a more kindly tint and he raises a glass in response to her toast, "To Lady Luck!"

He smiles kindly and somewhat embarrassed,"Forgive my somber moroseness milady... it is not my intention to darken your morning with the shadows of my problems... much has weighted upon my mind... of late. Did your 'family-meeting' have positive results?"


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

Ascaria shrugs at Tam's question. "No, not really. Not really negative either I should add. I suppose it's like all family business. Sometimes you disagree on something, sometimes you might want to kill your relatives." She grins. "But it's all in good humor... mostly."

She looks around the room. Perception to spot a sign of Old Scratch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 "By the way, did you see Old Scratch yet? He's kind of the Goblin's mascot. Nasty little imp, always up to some mischief. I think he tried to eavesdrop on us earlier!"


Male Human DM/32

@Ethaniel & Marcus

Bojask, doesn't turn around. "If the halfling told you so much yet left out the bit where I said, go ask Saul if you want to know where it's from then the half pint has a very selective mouth. But I would say that's not the case, I would say he did tell you and your like a dog with a bone and I'm a bigger dog with a bigger bone and you can't take it like a man. Man, just go stick your hand in the things cage for a minute and see if you give a second thought to what it is or where it came from. But I will give you this much. I did not make it. All I do is cage it and let it loose to feed when needed."


Male Human DM/32

DM:
OS St 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Ascaria, there is no sight or sound of the imp.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Since Bojask is not looking, Marcus nods to Ethaniel to cast his spell and talks to Bojask to cover it.
It's Tippy, you can use his name. And I came here because I figured a so called Beastmaster would know WHERE he was getting his beasts from.Have you ever.given a Sh!+ about the places and people you got your training from? Or did you content with killing old men and women to get your skill. It wouldn't surprise me. I guess I gave you too much credit, thinking Saul included you in his running of operations. He's been very forthcoming with us, at least. You keep a FIRM hold on that bone if that's all you're good for. I'll go talk to the man who holds your leash.

His speech over and Ethaniel, hopefully gotten his spell off, Marcus turns and walks back to the zombie cage to take a good look at the girl. Apollo growls at the creature.
Perception1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Then heads back upstairs with Ethaniel in tow.


Male Human DM/32

Mid way through your reply, Bojask gets irritated with your continued insolence and insults and waits for you to finish and as you turn to leave he says,"Where do you think you're going. You want to prove your better than me, then get your bloody ass in the pit. I will show you who is the tougher cock and Ethaniel can bare witness. And after, you can check your bloody attitude lest I feed you your own liver."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Marcus doesn't skip a beat.
Haven't you been listening? I stand for something and I'm not some thug like you. The pit is for animals and monsters. Go play with your girlfriend. I'll not give you the satisfaction.

Marcus continues to walk out. Bojask may not have killed the girl but he was certainly an ass and quick to violence. It wasn't what Marcus wanted but the man seemed capable of cold murder.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Ethaniel casts Detect Evil, centering the 60-foot cone on Bojask.

I hope that Marcus has Tam's true feelings about me using this spell on another. I do not like to rescind my offers.


Male Human DM/32

DM:
Bojask Perception for spell casting and Divine Focus implement vs DC12 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 Spellcraft 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

1,601 to 1,650 of 2,500 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Maslen Second Darkness pBp Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.