Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Maslen's Second Darkness PF Conversion (Inactive)

Game Master Pathfinder Maslen

The third largest city in Varisia, Riddleport is also the most notorious. It is here that the machinations of an ancient race, once again boil up out of the Darklands and into the light. The sinister plots of the subterranean underwriters manifest!


51 to 100 of 2,500 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human DM/32

@Ascaria (Grid Location W,7)

You find a position which isn't too obvious to try and focus in on the pirate type fellow and just as you are ironing down the auras. Your dispel magic spell winks out. You will need to recast it to continue on your current path of investigation.


Male Human DM/32

@Valius

It seems that no one really comes and goes from the private chambers as they are fully catered for and the curtains are partially drawn. You think you would need to move spots to get any hope of really seeing who exactly is in each of the three suites.


Male Human DM/32

@All

The next hour passes without any major incidents. Two drunks are removed for harassing the waitresses. One refused to go quietly but was managed to be shunted out the door before he was dealt any physical repercussions. Feel free to make multiple gamble checks with individual wagers or a single check with a large wager (to represent the sum total of all your betting over the 1hr period).

Everyone who wishes roll a 'Sense Motive' check please do so. This is verse the room, looking for a hunch about anything.

Ascaria:
I am assuming you are going to keep Detect Magic up consistently. Where are you going to recast it upon yourself? I will give you a report on the three characters of note as previously mentioned. This will be the information gained during the last 2hrs period.

Valius:
So, over the last hour, you manage to get your eyes on Gaedren. He is very comfortably held up in the private suite (Grid AB,4). He is a little pissy but you know well that this man is still deadly whilst seemingly inebriated for his eyes reveal all.

Ethaniel:
Never fear. You have lasted the past hour without drumming up any more concern. By god i think you may be starting to relax a little. And this halfling hasn't gone anywhere. He seems to have taken a real shine to ya. Can you make your gamble rolls please.

Tippy:
By god, after finding out the second purse you cut was full of false iron coin, a decoy purse, you are a little annoyed but still on the job. Give me another couple Sleight of Hand checks please.

Marcus:
Your nearly bloody passing out up in the rafters but you find some way to entertain yourself. You have been watching a halfling whom you have determined works for the house. Cutting purses when he can and dropping them at the Cashier counter. He also appears to be hanging out with a Half Elf nervous type character who likes to be watching mostly everywhere but at the game he's playing. I mostly turns to look at the front doors or the windows. Of course, you see Valius moving about from table to table and he seems to have taken a real interest into whats happening in one of the Private suites. The one closest to the Cashier counter at the far end of the room. Your not to sure what it is but he seems to have a resolved look about him mixed occasionally with indecision. Lastly, there is that Witch girl, trying to make out that shes just gambling but you definitely know better. You would guess shes going about much the same as you but using her magical aids to bust cheaters. She hasn't identified anyone as yet but shes intent on doing so.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7
DM_Waife_the_BiPolar wrote:

@Marcus

You may feel a little under utilised at the moment but the guard who greets you back up in the catwalks says,

Bouncer wrote:
Nice work there. You know Saul usually gives a bonus for each cheat you uncover. Looks like someones eating and sleeping cosy tonight.

Then may my eyes be keen and the dog hungry.

Marcus returns to his spot and resumes his scanning, hoping for continued good fortune for himself and maybe some for Valius, who also seemed more interested in the room than the bets. Marcus was unsure why, but he trusted his friend and as long as he occasionally bet, Marcus wouldn't need to toss him out.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Sense Motive 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

During the next hour, Ascaria keeps on scanning the crowd for unusual magical auras. Every once in a while, she retreats to the lavatory or her room to recast detect magic.

She refrains from gambling though. The crowd makes her nervous and some of the figures don't look too friendly. Somewhere inside her there is the nagging thought that it maybe was not such a great idea to accept Saul's invitation after all.

Sense Motive to get a hunch about 'anything' 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Ethaniel's shoulders slump ever so slightly.

Haven't caught sight of any mischief, though that other fellow seems to have seen some. Perhaps I'm not meant to be a spotter. Perhaps Saul might find some other place for me. Perhaps not.

I have a funny feeling though...

Sense Motive - 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Ethaniel tosses another Silver Tooth on the table.

Gambling - 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Qadira

"Finally," the young man thinks to himself. "No relax a bit. Bide your time. Notice not only your target, but the world around it as well." he heard Earidissle voice saying to him.

Valius placed another bet and losing made his excuses to leave and wandered to another table. He watched the man he hated more than anything as he made his way slowly closer to the private booths, placing bets at a few different tables along the way. (move to Y-9)

Rolls:

Current Chips: 1 gold eye, 9 silver teeth
Gambling (1sp bet each)
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Male Human DM/32

@Valius

Gambling:
Your luck may be else where at the moment. Out of your 8 hands (8sp) you loose 3sp 7cp

You think Gaedren is up to something, of course you do. How could he not be. He certainly isn't giving up any hints. But what is it ...... Perhaps you could influence Gaedrens actions somehow? Make him dance to your tune to speak.


Male Human DM/32

@Marcus

It may be nothing but someone went into the gents privie quite a while ago and hasn't reappeared.


Male Human DM/32

@Ascaria

Detections:
Now there were three characters that had multiple auras about them.

(T,9) Tiefling has 5 items.


  • 2x Transmutation. Inner thigh, inside pants prob.
  • 2x Conjuration. 2 the waist area
  • 1x Divination. waist area

(AB,12) Pirate has 3 items.


  • 2x Conjuration. Waist area.
  • 1x Illusion. Inner chest area

(P,11) Wizard has 7 items.


  • 2x Transmutation. Aura about a scroll size, chest area.
  • 3x Conjuration. 2 the waist area, 1 chest area.
  • 2x Abjuration. 1 on a ring and 1 scroll size, chest area.


Male Human DM/32

Ascaria:

Now you think you are getting somewhere. Maybe something more than just cheating. Your gut tells you for sure that something is afoot. You just happen to catch a series of looks between three men sitting at different tables and they all seem to have nervous energy about them. Somethings going to happen but when.


Male Human DM/32

@Ethaniel

Win:
You gain 2cp this hand.
(Did you want to make a gambling roll for the last hour? 5mins a hand and a silver a game, that's a total stake of 12 silver if you want)

Gut feeling:
Well, you definitely know somethings brewing and it revolves around some contestants sitting in the north east corner near the privies and guest rooms. You start watching the area with greater focus for any unusual behavior.


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

Observing the crowd, Ascaria gets the feeling that something is wrong here. There are people at the tables exchanging nervous looks. It does not seem like cheating but as if they are waiting nervously for something.

Ascaria pushes a strand of hair from her face. he feels that her mouth is getting dry.

What are these people up to?, she thinks. Should I tip off Saul's men? But what if I'm wrong? I don't have the slightest proof...

Finally, she decides to report her observations. She walks over to one of the bouncers near the private areas (V,6) and points out the persons she has observed.

Excuse me, I... I think something is going on here. Those men there seem to be exchanging looks or signs or something. I'm not sure though. They seem nervous. Maybe we should do something about them...

Now, that was not the most convincing speech. Hoping that the bouncer is willing to believe her, she tries to work up a nervous smile.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

"Gent is taking a damn long time to p!$$. Better take a lot see if we've got another fool whose face is gonna meet road.
Marcus gathers his Chakram and Samson and heads down to check the privy.


Male Human DM/32

@Ascaria

Make a diplomacy roll to aid your delivery of information please.


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)
DM_Waife_the_BiPolar wrote:

@Ascaria

Make a diplomacy roll to aid your delivery of information please.

Diplomacy to convince the bouncer 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Gambling (for the past hour) - 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (16) + 0 = 16

Ethaniel takes a long look at the people in the northeast corner in an attempt to discern what they might be doing.

Perception - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

Sense Motive:1d20 ⇒ 11

Tippy gambles up to 1 gp in total.
Gambling: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Gm:

soH 1:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
SoH 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

After that first failed attempt, he'll need a few checks to cover himself
Bluff to implicate some rough looking bystander: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Stealth to get clear: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Uh oh...


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

I see you've placed me at the bar? Alright.

Iscarel sits at the bar, swirling a glass of cheap wine in his hand, absentmindedly. He makes idle conversation with the barkeep, who seems unnerved by his presence. "It seems the night's getting on." he says, to nobody in particular. He watches, smirking with amusement, as Marcus escorts out a drunk.

He sits and sips his wine, smacking his lips, dissapointedly. He curses himself for paying the entry fee, he's 10 silver short of the top shelf. He stands, slowly, eyeing the competition disdainfully.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Sense Motive 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

I'm still iffy about this name. I have a lot of trouble with elven names, I might see if I cant come up with something better this evenin'

Qadira

Iscarleon or Iscarlious maybe?

Valius spends anoher few minutes at the table thinking of a way to lead his target. "Still haven't mastered that yet. No matter how hard the ol'gnome tried." he thinks with a smile. "Best to take a straight shot, at close range. The target can't get away."

"Get away that's it!"

Valius places a bet and starts making plans for when the night is over.

OOC:
I sure hope Val is making plans cuze I got nothin' :P

Do we have all our equipment on us?

Rolls:

Current Chips: 1 gold eye, 5 silver teeth, 3 copper hearts
Bet: 1 silver tooth

Gamble 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

I do. One of the perks of working for the Boss :)

Marcus Enters the privvy.
Hope you ain't passed out drunk in here pal, or you're out on your arse

I'm planning on Marcus being a fairly aggressive, sweary bastard. Except towards elves, to which he is respectful and calm. If the swearing offends I'll stop


Male Human DM/32

@Ascaria

Bouncer wrote:
Okay little miss. I hope your not wrong about this but lets see if i can shake one of them up a bit aye. You just sit back here and keep an eye on your other suspects and we shall see if we get a reaction.

Firstly the bouncer calls over another to take his place guarding the door warning his replacement sternly not to move. Then he approaches one of the men, taps him on the shoulder whispers something too him and steps back. The suspect seems to excuse himself from the table and follows the bouncer up into the bar area and out of your sight.

You watch the other two intently, then one of them gets up and heads toward the bar area. The bouncer nearest notices and follows behind him thinking this one may be going to back up the other. The third, doesn't seem to pay the occurrence any notice.


Male Human DM/32

@Ethaniel

Winning:
Your up 3sp in the last hour

As your watching the corner of concern. One of the bouncers approaches a gambler and soon both are heading up to the bar area and out of sight. Almost everyone turns around to see whats going on but soon all turn back to their 'work'. About 30sec later, another gambler, from the same table as the last, gets up and heads toward the bar area. The bouncer standing nearest to that table follows closely behind. You look around a realise, there is only one remaining bouncer on the floor.


Male Human DM/32

@Tippy

Seems like a typical non eventful evening at the Goblin tonight.

Loss:
You are down 1gp for the hour.

SoH Results:

Perception vs SoH1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Sense Motive vs Bluff 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Perception vs Stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Perception vs SoH2 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Male Human DM/32

@Tippy

Your mark spots you trying to relieve him of his goods. You try to talk your way out of it but unfortunately this guys is smarter or wiser than he looks. Kicking yourself, you swear this guy was way too drunk to notice. Just so you know, i added +5 to your Bluff as your target is drunk but still only brought your check to 15 which he succeeded against.

Initiative roll please Tippy. Lets see how this plays out. Good luck. I have held over the stealth roll until initiatives begin. You can still choose to use that method on your go if you wish. In that case i will re-roll my Perception when we get to initiative actions.


Male Human DM/32

Map Update

Updated Gold Goblin First Floor


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

I like the name Iscarel.

Ethaniel watches the movement of the bouncers and gamblers with great interest, but turns at the altercation between Tippy and the drunken patron.

What's he done?


Male Human DM/32

Yes, everyone has full kit with them. Riddleport and especially in this district, weapons are carried everywhere without question.

@Valius

Gamble:
You break even this hand


Male Human DM/32

@Iscarel

You take your time leaving the bar as you try to catch some of the conversation between the bouncers and a supposed trouble-maker. You seem to think the fellow seems to be making a valid defense but the more senior of the bouncers must not be buying it cause he 'presses' harder trying to break the guy down. Then you walk out of ear-shot.

Perception:
Just as your passing another of the bouncers in the hall watching someone at the bar, you see his eyes widen in some form of realisation.


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

I'm an elf, I take my time with everything. :P

Iscarel will saunter towards one of the tables and join a game, watching the commotion Tippy causes with a bemused smile.

Profession(gambler) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Edit:D'oh! Stakes. I'll get 1 gold eye and twenty silver teeth. I'll bet 5 of the teeth.


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

WOW! The great rolls keep on coming!

Tripping up slightly on his chair, keeping him from ducking away as quickly as he'd like, but he does his best to get lost in the crowd.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Ignore it. It's not your business.

Ethaniel instinctively reaches for the handle of his whip.


Male Human DM/32

@Iscarel

Minor Loss:
You loose 20% of your stake this round.


Male Human DM/32

@Tippy

Drunks Initiative Roll 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Drunk wrote:
Oooh no you don't sticky fingers.


Male Human DM/32

@Tippy

The drunk reaches out to grab hold of you with one hand and raises the other hand up in the air and is about to start yelling.

He is attempting a one handed grapple against you. He suffers -4 using only one hand and if your AoO hits, the damage you do also adds to this negative value. This person is robed and you would assume him to be a priest (adept NPC). His AC to hit is 11.

Qadira

please let me know if I see any of the action going on with other PCs. Doubt it though since Valius is focused.

"How long are you going to sit there you monster," Val thinks as he watches Gaedren laughing and gambling.

Rolls:

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Gamble 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15

Current Chips: 1 gold eye, 5 silver teeth, 3 copper hearts
Bet: 1 silver tooth


Male Human DM/32

@Valius

Win:
You regain your bet plus 20%

You do hear the drunk saying "Oh no you don't sticky fingers!" in an accusatory tone. You also see Gaedren's nice big stacks of Gold Eyes and Silver Teeth. And lastly, you notice Marcus enter one of the privies and come out holding a semi conscious halfling by the scruff of the neck and the patron appears to have vomit all over his front.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Marcus, holding the halfing high and away form his body (no need to get vomit on himself), moves to the door and places, rather than throws, the little guy outside the door.

No dozin' inside.Unless ya pay for it.

He turns and surveys the gambling hall, checking everything is still under control and whether Saul has returned.
Where'sre Saul's guys working the room and Valius got to?

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Male Human DM/32

@ Marcus (Grid Y,17)

You can only just hear yelling coming from the bar area and see the bar tender waving his arms, pointing to the far corner where the bouncers are dealing with the suspicious character

@ All
Perception checks(all but Marcus)to determine awareness.
We then play a surprise round. Then Initiative rounds begin

@Tippy
Roll the Perception check above, but you are engaged in initiative action already so we will splice the two soon.


Male Human DM/32

@Marcus

You are aware and so can make an action in this surprise round.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Perception - 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27


Male Human DM/32

@All

I will update the GG Map after each initiative round so we can keep on the same page.

@Ethaniel
You are aware and may act in the surprise round.


Male Elf Scout/1 | Init +3. Spot +3, Listen +3, low-light vision, detect secret doors | AC 19/14/15 | HP 7/7 | F +1/R + 5/ W -1; +2 vs enchantments | longsword +3 (1d8+4/19-20), longbow +8 (1d8/x3; 100ft), skirmish +1d6
Skills:
ACP 2 Balance +7, Climb +3, Disable Device +5, Hide +7, Jump +3, Knowledge Geography +1, Knowledge Nature +1, Listen +3, Move Silently +7, Open Lock +5, Search +6, Spot +3, Swim +3, Tumble +7, Use Rope +6

"Tch."

Iscarel cocks his head, dissapointedly. "A hundred long years to master this... One would think I'd have it down pat."

"Deal" he says, folding his arms and swinging his feet onto the table to watch the show.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Profession Gambler 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Edit: Mein gott, two ones! What are the odds!?


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

Ascaria had remained at her old post when the bouncer dragged the suspicious figure over to the bar.

Now, as she notices the trouble over there, she decides to take a look for herself. She hurries over to see what's going on.

Initiative (if required) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

I will be away from my computer the next couple of days due to RL constraints. If the situation should escalate, Ascaria will take a supportive role, using the fortune hex on bouncers and guards as needed and casting healing spells. She will refrain from direct combat.
See you soon.


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

With a sproing sound, a dagger suddenly appears in Tippy's hand, and he slashes at the hand trying to grab him. "Keep your hands off me, fool," he curses.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Just to clarify, what we're seeing is the bouncers roughing up a suspicious character at the bar (North), and others reacting in surprise to something happening?

Something is very wrong. This tournament needs to end. Now.

With a flick of his wrist, Ethaniel uncoils his whip and lifts himself to his feet. He bows to the other players at his table. "Gentlemen."

Ethaniel steals a glance towards Old Scratch, then looks over at the altercation between Tippy and the drunk, noting the wobbly footing of the latter.

A brawl is in order, and I might just make a friend through it...

Initiative - 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

I guess it's good I get to act in the surprise round, because my initiative is terrible!

Ethaniel's intention is to use his whip to trip the man assailing Tippy.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Initiative1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Marcus moves over to investigate what the barman is on about.
Move to close to melee with the man the guards are having trouble with


Male Human DM/32

@Ethaniel

The altercation in the bar area is out of your line of sight as it is occurring around the corner. You hear the yelling and see the bar tender calling for assistance but the noise in the common area is preventing a clear message getting out to everyone.

Before you act, you see the Halfling produce a dagger and slash a nice gash in the drunks hand, who then recoils from his attempt to grab the 'thief'. At this, everyone at your table becomes fully aware and the dealer also begins yelling for help.

You may make your surprise round action.


Male Human DM/32

@Iscarel

You are so engrossed in the atmosphere and game now that you hear little else other than what the dealer is saying. You do however notice at the very edge of your peripheral vision a man and his dog making a dash to the bar area.

Loss:
You loose your current stake in this round of betting.


Male Human DM/32

@Tippy

You cut a deep gash in the outstretched hand and the man lets out a gasp of pain. His call for help immediately stifled by his out cry.

Grapple attempt1d20 - 5 ⇒ (12) - 5 = 7

His grapple attempt on you fails however, everyone at your table and some surrounding tables have seen the altercation escalate quickly. The man says something under his breath in a language you cant understand.

You also see numerous people moving hastily toward the bar area and away from your altercation but the nearby guards at the chest look over and the guard enforcing the locked door near the private rooms yells down toward the cashier's desk.

51 to 100 of 2,500 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Maslen Second Darkness pBp Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.