Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Maslen's Second Darkness PF Conversion (Inactive)

Game Master Pathfinder Maslen

The third largest city in Varisia, Riddleport is also the most notorious. It is here that the machinations of an ancient race, once again boil up out of the Darklands and into the light. The sinister plots of the subterranean underwriters manifest!


451 to 500 of 2,500 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Human DM/32

@All

The Gold Goblin is located on the map at the location marked 20. This is in the Wharf District north-west of number 9. You will notice two number 20s on the map. The one I have indicated should be marked no.10. Just an error.


Male Human DM/32

@Tippy

Recon:
Whilst you are making yourself familiar with the area, you are traveling the exact areas that most undesirables also watch for easy targets. Make a Stealth check opposed by my Perception check to see if such a person spots you. Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Random Encounter 1-30 confirms encounter if spotted 1d100 ⇒ 5


Male Human DM/32

@Marcus

Perimeter Watch:
You are certainly an imposing sight as you patrol the perimeter with Samson. You see a couple of drifters/scamps sitting around the place, watching you on your first couple of passes and then turning off their interest as your eyes lock with theirs, daring them to try something. You see Tippy from time to time, slipping in and out of alleys around the Goblin, obviously sorting the area out for his own peace of mind too. A streetwise swifty willing to do the ground work that one. Good to see. Random Encounter 1-30 Confirms 1d100 ⇒ 97


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

While visiting her acquaintances, Ascaria tries to learn a bit more about the shadow in the sky.

Gathering information about the Blot (Diplomacy): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


Male Human DM/32

@Ascaria

Blot:
Your Gather result: The darkness in the sky over Riddleport is known locally as Blakely’s Shadow, or simply the Blot.


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

GM:
I don't think he can fail, but: 1d20 + 12 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 - 1 = 15
if he can spot one of these trouble-makers himself, he'll flag down Marcus and Sampson and see if they'll help him take out the trash.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

I don't intend to roleplay an intimate encounter, but suffice it to say, it is Ethaniel's first. He is a Calistrian cleric, but until now, one solely focused on the goddess's vengeance aspect. His former master, Henri, would give him coin for "visitations" to the House of Silken Veils in the past, as he thought it would be some release for the boy. Ethaniel was determined not to succumb to temptation, however, both out of defiance of Henri and because of childhood associations (he grew up in such a temple, as little more than a serving boy). Anyway, not to go on about it, but this is a big step for him.

After thoroughly enjoying Melisse's hospitality (how much did it cost?) Ethaniel walks back to the Golden Goblin, his face shifting between a satisfied smile and a worried scowl. When he returns, he goes up to the catwalks and sits alone, lost in thought.

What did I...?

That was...


Male Human DM/32

@Ethaniel

Good, cause I am certainly not that hard up for intimacy that i need to rp that out either. Actually, that just gave me the eeks thinking you might have thought i was going to. No, where i left it with Melisse was it and the rest was up to you, lol. Melisse cost you 3gp.


Male Human DM/32

@Tippy

You do see a few rough types around, the type you are all too familiar with and in this part of town you are sure to come across them. Even on Sunday, they perch in their spots, watching from morning to night. You know that they aren't all what they seem though. Some are underlings for bosses and some are just visiting sailors a bit hard up for coin. You need to make the decision about how to deal with this pair you have spotted. They haven't seen you and are there for are not set upon you. Whatever you do will be on your head as the initiator.


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

GM:
Tippy definitely doesn't want to start something. He's caused enough trouble for himself in the last little bit starting things. He'll watch them closely. Even just knowing who the regular toughs are could be of help down the road.

At some point during the Sunday, Tippy comes to find Marcus and anybody else in the group who's doing outside security, and points out several toughs who seem to be casing the joint, or at least the general neighbourhood, looking for "prey".


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1
DM_Waife_the_BiPolar wrote:

@Ethaniel

Good, cause I am certainly not that hard up for intimacy that i need to rp that out either. Actually, that just gave me the eeks thinking you might have thought i was going to. No, where i left it with Melisse was it and the rest was up to you, lol. Melisse cost you 3gp.

Oh, no. No need to go there with roleplaying. That's a whole different genre, that is...

Ethaniel will not spend too terribly long up in the catwalk. After some time has passed, he will come back down an resume his bouncer duties.


Male Human DM/32

@all

Remember, the place won't open for business till fully staffed. That's why Larur is out and about looking for staff. Marcus is patrolling the grounds, Tippy is trying to ID local toughs in the immediate area and looking for escape routes.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Marcus, running into Tippy, notes his advice and marks those the halfling points out.

We need to note familiar faces. My concern is a few of these dregs might belong to somebody that has a problem with us. Don't let on they've been spotted or they'll just be replaced. I'd rather they stick with the same incompetent spotters. Makes things easier if we need to snatch one later.


Male Human DM/32

@All

It seems that Larur had some luck today in acquiring a few more staff. He seemed quite satisfied with his efforts for the day when he returned in the late afternoon. He greets those of you outside and asks you to all wait for him inside and he and Bojask would be with you in a minute. He sends Hans to go locate the burly body guard and stops into his office briefly and returns to the hall making conversation about how your days went and what you got up to. He then goes on to explain the need for you all to gather.

"So, you have seen the surface of the Goblins operations, now you should see the rest. Below, in the basement levels, Bojask maintains a very lucrative business of pit fighting. This is a natural extension of the gambling business here in Riddleport and the underground pits are renowned for their brutality. Bojask is a beast wrangler and is tasked to keep a continued supply of beast or creature in the cages below, which are fit for pit fighting purposes. Bojask will take you through the sub-levels so that you may feel familiar with all that our business entails."


Male Human DM/32

@All

Bojask arrives and takes you to the locked door between the private gambling rooms and the kitchen entrance. Everyone has wondered what was down here so it's good to finally get the chance to see.

Bojask simply says, "You'll get use to the smell down here soon enough." He gives you monotone descriptions as you get to each area and fields questions succinctly.

Goblin Sublevel 1

Goblin Sublevel 2


  • 31. Wine Cellar. This chamber holds large barrels of common port and rows of bottles holding wines and various other alcohols. The floor manager and head bartender hold keys to the door of this chamber along with Vancaskerkin. The room bears a subtle, musty odor underlying the spoiled, sweet stench of wine.
  • 32. Wrangler’s Chamber. Bojask the beast-wrangler occupies this chamber when not overseeing the Octahedron fights. A portcullis controls access to the hallway beyond, and a small covered eye slit provides a view as well. The portcullis is kept in the down position.
  • 33. The Red Room. This rough chamber has a short bar and a number of
    battered tables and chairs squeezed into it. The walls and floors are crudely painted a rusty red. This is the Gold Goblin’s “underground” bar that services the Octahedron. A bartender and guard handle the crowds when the fighting pit is open. Drinks here cost double what they
    cost at the Goblin’s Tankard.
  • 34. Guard Alcove. Seemingly nothing more than a guard alcove when the pit fights are in session, there is actually a crudely disguised secret door at the back (DC 17 Search check).
  • 35. Armory. Hanging from the walls of this hall are weapons used by
    Octahedron combatants intelligent enough to make use of them, as well as a variety of chains, harnesses, spiked collars, leashes, and other animal training equipment.
  • 36. Infirmary. The room has sand and old bloodstains on the floor and a rough wooden table. A cabinet holds dirty bandages, needle and thread, and splinting materials.
  • 37. Kennel. Five mangy dogs, two angry monkeys, and the house’s current champion a fat, broken-tusked boar named Pigsaw are kept here in cramped cages filled with filthy straw. They serve as pit fighters in the Octahedron, the Gold Goblin’s hidden blood sport arena. On rare
    occasions, actual monsters or intelligent creatures are chained here for use in special events, like goblins, zombies, or rumors say, penniless gamblers.
  • 38. Arena. Steeply inclined bleachers and narrow stairs make up this
    crude arena that looks down into the Octahedron fighting pit 10 feet below. A short stone rail and iron bars running from the rail to the ceiling prevent any accidental entries into the contests. Two nights a week, this arena hosts a crowd of about 30 spectators with a 1 sp cover charge.
  • 39. The Octahedron. This sand-floored fighting pit is known as the “The Octahedron.”


Male Human DM/32

@All

Having spent time out and about this day, you become more familiar with your immediate surroundings either through sharing what you have learned or asking around.


  • 11. Zincher’s Arena. This massive stone structure dominates the Wharf District. Brutal contests of strength and combat prowess between slaves, criminals, professional gladiators, and captured wild beasts and monsters are held here for the public’s entertainment, but so are formal duels by members of the city’s elite who wish to settle feuds in a public spectacle. The latter are much rarer, as such duel challenges are seldom issued—assassinations and poisonings are so
    much more efficient—and even more rarely accepted for the same reasons. However, such events draw by far the largest crowds. The last such duel was between Speaker Tammerhawk of the cyphermages and a visiting evoker who was denied entry to the Cypher Lodge after one too many insults levied at the school of divination. Tammerhawk won in short order in a spectacularly bloody bout that involved a swarm of rats devouring the still-living rival mage. Local crime boss Clegg Zincher runs the arena, and his booming voice and flair for melodrama make him uniquely suited to run such events as the establishment has become regionally famous for. While not the most powerful crimelord in Riddleport, he is certainly one to be feared and respected.
  • 18. The Fish Bowl This bowl-shaped structure is open to the air and has a saltwater pool at its center, earning it its common nickname. In fact, this site is the city’s temple of a relatively minor goddess called Besmara, goddess of piracy, strife, and sea monsters. Various sorts of aquatic predators are kept within this deep pool by the small staff of sea-priests that man this temple—from swamp barracuda to reefclaws to the occasional giant octopus. The clergy has been careful to keep such “guests” under control ever since a number of reefclaws plagued the eastern portion of the city for more than a week a few years back. Rumor has it that on certain special nights, sacrifices are given to these creatures to placate Besmara’s more sinister aspects. The temple is currently headed by a wizened, old, one-legged man named Ruben Carfay. Most of Riddleport’s merchants and sea captains make at least occasional visits to this temple to leave tithes and request the favor of the Pirate Queen, but like most of her worshipers, they aren’t a very faithful or particularly devout lot.
  • 19. Mystery of the Gate. This grandiose structure is the inn and tavern most favored by visiting scholars who come to study the Cyphergate. Its walls are decorated with etchings of glyphs, diagrams, and sketches showing the various dimensions and angles of the monument, and twice a week a cyphermage visits from the lodge and hosts a short lecture. In recent years, the inn has become a watering hole for adventurers as well, as the concentration of sages and scholars is a bountiful resource for researching quests throughout Varisia and beyond.


Male Human DM/32

@All

Again, you all come together for dinner. Larur's new recruits had just left after their initial training and assessment session. Some of you paid attention to Larur's instruction and the others paid more attention to the new attractive waitresses parade their uniforms. No longer the succubi outfits of the failed tournament, back to a more standard servers attire, still aesthetically pleasing. After they have left, the smell of dinner billows through-out the lower floor. You make your way, along with the others to the dining room. Dinner is served up, a chicken and vegetable stew with roast potatoes. Saul, enters from his private office just before the serving is complete.

Saul, pouring himself a red wine, "So, what news of the day. Anything turn up about Angvar and his trollop?"


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

"Nothing that I caught." Ethaniel replies, gruffly. "It's sure they're laying low. What might we do to rouse them?"

The half-elf does his best to keep his focus on Saul and not on the waitresses. Shapely they may be, but think not of it. Concentrate.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

No. I spent the day marking the streets around this place. Tippy and I have worked out more than a few of the lowlifes that surround this place are actually spotters. Who they work for, we don't know, but could find out if you wanna snatch any of them. By the way Saul, I'm not happy about that damn pit. No honor in it, whatsoever. I'll be keeping a close eye on just who and what you're fighting in there. If people wanna waste their money at games of chance, that's fine. But blood for the sake of blood is just fu#%ing wrong. I'll see that gone soon. If you want to make money off combat, turn it into a boxing areana where thinking, reasoning beings can kick the $h!t out of each other, instead of beasts who are only being what they are.


Male Elf Bard/2 (AC16/13/13, HP 14, Conditions: Nil)

Iscarel will spend his morning in the dining hall, in quiet contemplation. As the day gets on he will make his way down to the wine cellar, taking in the sweet aroma and producing a thin bottle, labeled in elven, nursing it between his fingers.

Dropping a fistful of coins on the table (10gp) he makes his way out onto the streets. He sniffs the air, hastily making his over bloody cobbles and past grimy dockworkers, ignoring once again the shadow hanging above, to the House of Silken Veils. He draws back the curtain, smiling as the sweet armoma hits him. He smiles warmly in greeting, and reclines in a pile of cushions, delighting in the atmosphere.

"Lavender." he smiles, eyes beaming. "Lle naa maien lirimaae. Hana sinome." He beckons her to sit, his voice dropping to a sultry whisper. "Lle quena i'lambe tel' Eldalie? I am feeling... nostalgic. Malia ten' fion?"

Elven:
You are looking lovely. Have a seat...Will you not speak elvish? [I am feeling nostalgic.] Would you like some wine?

Iscarel will not return until long after dinner, smiling softly to himself and smelling of oil, wine, incese and bathwater.


Male Human DM/32

@Marcus / Valius

Check Request:
Can you both make a Knowledge: Dungeoneering check please.

@All

The mood about the table turns icy after Marcus tries to dictate his will over Saul regarding the sub-level fighting pit.

Bojask interjects, "Perhaps you should mind the part of business that sits well with your stomach then kid and leave the real business to the ....."

Larur cuts Bojask off before he finishes, "What Bojask, our competent beast wrangler means to say, is that the business below is legal and permitted. Although the business may not sit well with you, it is a common practice in Riddleport and as I am sure you have heard, a large portion of our income."

Saul follows on from Larur, "Bojask has put alot of blood and sweat into keeping the pit functioning and therefore profitable. You cannot think to come in here as a junior partner and disrupt successful business without an alternative. This place chews you up and spits you out and its just nature that requires some get chewed up in the process. I will tell you what really makes good business though and I would happily modify our business here if you could wrangle this but once a week. We too rarely get access to monstrous competitors. If you can gain us such creatures once a week then we can easily get rid of the need for your precious beasts that so easily offend you. Short of that, I don't see things changing any time soon lad."


Male Human DM/32

@Iscarel

You don't have a key to the Wine Cellar below so I am assuming you are accessing your wine from the bar upstairs or requesting a barkeep to escort you down to the cellar, always under close watch. At the payment of 10gp the barkeep will pass the payment on to Larur along with your bottle selections for his record.


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

Ascaria flinches when Marcus tells Saul his opinion about the pit. Truth be told, she pretty much concurs with him but she would not have dared to voice it in such an open manner. Sure enough, Saul's irritated response makes her feel even more uneasy. Trying to prevent an escalation, she tries to follow up on Saul's offer.

What do you mean exactly by 'creatures'? I mean, I grew up in th marshes just north of Riddleport. There's sure enough some nasty beasties to be found. I think I know a small lake where some giant leeches can be found if that's what you're looking for... I wouldn't mind seeing them in the pit. They're pretty yucky.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Looking at the 3, marcus bites back without skipping a beat.

I am well aware of the practice here. We're trying to distinguish ourselves from the competition, in order to raise more business yes?
Then let us move beyond the common. Once we've established a routine around here Saul, I'll happily take this 'beast wrangler' to the woods and secure some fare that actually needs killing. Greater risks involved finding and catching such things but the rarity would pay dividends. I'll also see if we can find any freed or retired human champions willing to fight for pay. Hells, I'll even volunteer to belt Bojask, but I'm unsure if he has sufficient reputation to draw a crowd...

Marcus is being snide, there is no direct challenge in his voice (though fighting Bojask HAD crossed his mind) just flippancy while he attempts to open Saul to other ideas.

Knowledge(Dungeoneering)1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


Male Human DM/32

@All

Saul, "As we are still a day or so from opening, you can take tomorrow if you like to try and make good on that but be sure whatever you capture will bring in the coin and of course that it wont offend our dear partner here."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Away from my Second Darkness Players guide, what areas do we have in a days travel?I'm happy to roleplay something or use skill checks to find and capture a real monster. Also anyone willing to help the check or roleplay a hunt, chime in.


Male Human DM/32

@All

I would say your best bet would be to head up the Velashu River and disembark a mere 25-30miles from Riddleport. This puts you right bang in the wilds. You can then make a choice to go swampland to the east or to the mountain terrain to the west. For any particular direction or information. You'll need to head out tonight and gather some information or use knowledge: local checks. It depends I guess on your target creature too, if you wish to avoid beasts/animals then you are left mostly with undead, vermin, monstrous creatures. Make your checks those who care to and I will give you your leads.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Marcus would be looking for monsters, basically anything NOT a regular animal, preferably something he can handle but have no moral issue destroying. Undead or Abberations would be his choice. He'll make a Gather Info check, but also Knowledge Dungeoneering and Nature to see if he knows of any infestations in those areas.

Gather Info1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7
Dungeoneering1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Nature1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

His rolls sucked, sohe'll rely on the others for leads or if no one helps he'll select the mountains...


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

During the disagreement, Ethaniel is quiet but unabashed as he watches Marcus with an appraising stare. Some men have not the sense to hide themselves. It is both dangerous and admirable.

"I'll with you, Marcus." The half-elf leans forward and adjusts his stool as he speaks. "There is greater sport in fighting monsters than in simple, blameless beasts. Tomorrow morning, at first light?"


Male Human DM/32

@All

Anyone with the appropriate Knowledge skills need not venture out into the town, only Gather Info requires consulting the masses. Let me know who goes with Marcus out and about to get such information.


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

We're out at sunup. But we'll need to head out tonight and see if we can find any tales of monsters in the near terrain. I'm not a local and tend to scare people with my charm, so any help with finding info would help.

With a final glare to Bojask, Marcus gets up to head out, waiting for any who wish to follow.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Ethaniel chuckles "And yet, you seem to get your thoughts across better than I do. Might be tough trying to stir up any leads, only the two of us." He looks at the others seated at the table. "Any other takers?"


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

"I could try and ask around a couple of acquaintances in town to see if anything comes up." Ascaria offers. "Should only take me two hours or so.

Diplomacy (Gather information):1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Male Human DM/32

@All

Most of you choose to head out as a group although Iscarel is still out and about. Your first stop is the Mystery of the Gate, inn and tavern. You spend a good three hours trying to catch a lead regarding any creature that might fit the need, Ascaria bumping into a couple of acquaintances gets three possible avenues to look into. The first being the Boneyard, the ships graveyard to the east of the city which is rumored to be home to numerous were-creatures. If you want more information then the caretaker at the Boneyard Cut might be able to confirm the rumors. Secondly, head up the Velashu on the ferry for a few hours until you see upon the mountain side the enormous tree stump with the moss covered buttress roots. If you head up to the stump you will see a great amount of scree in a slide which disappears about a corner. It's rumored their are some creatures there also that have reportedly been spotted by the Ferry operator and others lucky enough to survive a close encounter. Wolf like things but no ordinary wolf. The third option was merely to take a chance and hang around in Lubbertown in the early hours just before sunrise and see if the Rotgut Ripper shows up.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

The Boneyard? That's where I left Henri! Do not take the others there!

No. It's fine. He sunk into the mud. And even if his remains lie in the open, they will have been picked over by beasts and vermin. And who of these would care about a random body? None! Yes. Let's go there. To the Boneyard!

But...what if the gendarmes are there, waiting for me? Musn't go there. Stay away. Far away.

Ethaniel shakes his head suddenly, breaking his empty stare. "Sorry. Any of those sound fine. Where are we going?"


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

"You know, there is easier scum to find, and a lot closer to home. Folks that will pay some money to watch animals die will pay a lot more to watch people. You want to capture some evil monster for people to watch die, there are plenty of two-legged monsters in the city. Drug peddlers, rapists, thugs for hire- unless you plan to make these little forest treks on a regular basis, it's going to be hard to maintain your supply, not to mention dangerous."


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

"Some that you speak of certainly have it coming to them, Tippy, but they're also tied to the world Saul has said he wishes to avoid."

No chance of that, of course, but I aim to keep the man happy as best I can. No need to go stirring up trouble that's not already set its eyes on the Goblin.


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None
Ethaniel Meveri wrote:

"Some that you speak of certainly have it coming to them, Tippy, but they're also tied to the world Saul has said he wishes to avoid."

No chance of that, of course, but I aim to keep the man happy as best I can. No need to go stirring up trouble that's not already set its eyes on the Goblin.

"He said he doesn't want to fall back into it, not that he wants to avoid it. He said nothing about exploiting that world for personal gain."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

As much as I don't object to knocking off scumbags, you're suggesting we do it in an arena, with many spectators. Word WOULD get out. Violent criminal types are just the sort to take revenge, or the Gendarmes would come after us. We'd be inviting trouble. Best stick to monsters that don't have friends or relatives in the city and no legal rights here. We could look at it later, but for now I think some foul creature is our best bet


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Ethaniel nods in agreement with Marcus. "Tippy makes an important distinction, to be sure, but any scum worth watching in a fight is usually tied to somebody or something already...somebodies and somethings that won't take kindly to having their men tossed in a fighting pit. Surely there are a few good...candidates, apart from any of that; the idea has merit, but I do not see it being easy."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

As much as I'd like a proper excursion, we are on the clock. The Boneyard is the closest lead and were creatures would be a good draw, maybe even some sort of Undead thing we could handle since we've a cleric among us. We should talk to the caretaker.


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Ethaniel looks down at the ground, muttering under his breath. After a moment he lifts his head. "Agreed. Of course. Best lead by far."


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

Tippy shrugs. "At least that's not far. Shouldn't be too hard to develop a supply chain...at least, not as hard as getting creatures from the mountains."


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

"No, not far." Ethaniel looks at Tippy solemnly. "It might fit our needs perfectly." It won't. Don't go. "Eager to get a look at the place."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Then let us speak to the caretaker at the Boneyard cut tonight, then get some rest before heading out in the morning. Any objections?


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

Yes.

"No. No objections."


AC 19/15/15; HP 5/16; Current Effects: None

"Sounds good to me," Tippy says. "We should probably get ourselves some silvered weapons. Silver is what is good against we creatures, isn't it?"


Female Human Witch 2 (AC 12/12/10, HP 16/16, Conditions: Nil)

"Silvered weapons sounds good. Maybe our host can provide us with some?" Ascaria looks at Saul questioningly, giving him an innocent smile. "I could imagine that your store rooms hold something that might be of use on our quest..."


Male Half-Elf Cleric 1 / Fighter (Cad) 1

"Yes. I would have a dagger with a silver blade at my side, if that is possible."


Male Half-Elf Wild Stalker 7

Fine. Let's go see the caretaker and raid whatever Saul's excuse for an armory has to offer before we head out

Satisfied with the groups' willingness to follow him on a job they had no obligation to, lifted his ever dour spirit, though his face showed his ever present scowl. They were willing to look past his manner, but hopefully weren't looking for a leader. He was not here for that. Marcus gets up to leave.

451 to 500 of 2,500 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Maslen Second Darkness pBp Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.