Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DMJ's Carrion Crown

Game Master Jonasty1031

A game of horror and survival. Can you brave the hidden threats and evils of Ustalav?

Current Map


301 to 350 of 780 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Gathering yourselves together, you each head out to your individual tasks. Randu and Ilya move off through town, getting a feel for the rest of the area and it's environs. Alexei and the rest head off towards the Harrowstone memorial to examine the statue further.

Randu and Ilya spend much of the morning moving amongst the town, trying to introduce themselves to the various people they meet. Ravengro is a quiet farming village and most of the people are too busy going about their tasks for any real conversation. That and they still seem hesitant to open up to outsiders.

You are able to confirm that all the other buildings in town (lettered on the map or otherwise), are the various homes and residences of the townsfolk. Let me know if there's anything specific yuo're hoping to find out.

Heading first to the statue, Perrah and crew examine the area again to see if there is any further information to be gained. The stone monument rises above you and the space around it is much the same as it was when you first examined it.

Moving into the town proper, you first stop at one of the Posting Polls to check the notices. There are a few new scraps of paper for various goods being offered for sale but there's no real mention of any disturbances by the townsfolk. Those few that you're able to talk to don't seem any more agitated or distressed than they previously did, more seem wary of you as strangers than anything else.

Talking to townsfolk and looking at the Polls you don't notice any news of further disturbances. As far as the statue, you don't see anything different about it but is there something any of you are specifically looking for?


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

Perrah is looking for clues and details that relate to the Harrowstone period. That means anyone old enough to remember when it burnt. She does not expect much more than Jorfi the dwarf provided.


Male Halfling Community Guardian 1

Ilya meandered through town at a leisurely pace. He took no particular path wandering from one house to another, greeting those Ravengro citizens he passed along the way. Mostly, he and Randu received tentative waves and mumbled hellos before being resolutely ignored by the superstitious and insular folk of the town.

When we return to Kendra's, tonight, we must have a frank discussion about investigating this "false crypt" of the Professor's... Hopefully, our friends will return safely with news that the gods saw fit to wipe Harrowstone out of existence. But, failing that, I think we must investigate the cause of the good Professor's death soon, or kiss his murderers goodbye forever.


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Alexei stays with the group for the most part but heads over to the Pawnbroker to check out the ring and crystal again. He invites the group to come with him. He is interested to see if they actually know what they are talking about when it comes to magical goods and gear.

Stepping into the shop he approaches the proprietor and says Good Morning! Would it be possible to look at the items you brought out for me yesterday? I would like to take another look at them.

Alexei prepared an identify extract today to see if the Pawnbroker was honest in his dealings. When the items are brought out he quaffs the extract and extends his senses towards the items.

Spellcraft to identify if needed. 1d20 + 8 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 10 = 28


Male Human Ranger-2[HP: 14 out of 21|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+3|Init+2|Perc +8|CMB +6; CMD 17]
Ilya Oftwrong wrote:

Ilya meandered through town at a leisurely pace. He took no particular path wandering from one house to another, greeting those Ravengro citizens he passed along the way. Mostly, he and Randu received tentative waves and mumbled hellos before being resolutely ignored by the superstitious and insular folk of the town.

When we return to Kendra's, tonight, we must have a frank discussion about investigating this "false crypt" of the Professor's... Hopefully, our friends will return safely with news that the gods saw fit to wipe Harrowstone out of existence. But, failing that, I think we must investigate the cause of the good Professor's death soon, or kiss his murderers goodbye forever.

Randu chuckled as one small boy dared to peek around a corner at them, only to vanish again as he was spotted but he sobered again at the conversation, "Agreed. I find myself more than a little concerned that I am not contributing as much as I should, but it was always the professor who tackled the mysteries? I just snuck around, maybe eavesdropped a little and so on."


Perrah: Jorfa is the oldest resident in town and wasn't able to provide much. Generally, Harrowstone is ancient history to most of the people in town, the place their grandparents worked before it burned to the ground. The only thing you find out from questioning the villagers is the various views on whether or not the place is haunted and what should be done about it.

Alexei:
As you down your potion you exmine the items that the pawnbroker brought out the other day. Running the ring through your hands you are able to easily confirm that it is indeed a ring of feather falling. When you go to examine the finely cut quartz the first thing you can tell right off is that it's actually magical in nature. It appears to be a dusty rose ioun stone, clearly worth more than the 500gp the pawnbroker is mistakenly asking for it.


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Alexei debates back and forth for a moment, trying to decide whether he should tell the man or not. Eventually he decides that Professor Lorrimor would not be happy if he took such a large advantage of his town's folk. that said he sighs and says to Luramin You have that stone marked far too low sir. That is in fact an item known as an Ioun Stone. It's price is more appropriately in the several thousands of gold standard pieces. If I may? At which point Alexei holds the crystal and concentrates a moment before it begins floating around his head. Plucking it from the air he hands it back to Luramin and says You have quite a find there. Hopefully I may some day be able to purchase it from you in truth. Alexei pauses a moment before jokingly saying I don't suppose my telling you that would allow that advance I asked about?

After the exchange he returns to his companions looking slightly down but glad he lived up to the Professor's thoughts of him.


Luramin gives you an appreciative nod. Not many would be as honest as you, for truth. I thank you for revealing this to me. I wish I could front you the money and I do appreciate the solid you've done me but it's still business. Still, I will make sure to tell the others around here that you folk ain't all bad.

For being honest with Luramin and telling him about the ioun stone, you've earned the group 4 trust points with the populace! You've actually managed to bump the party up to the next "bracket" of Liked. Check the campaign tab for info. These benefits will go into effect in the evening, as it will take most of the day for tale of your good deed to spread through town, aka you don't get the benefits before your first planned foray up to Harrowstone.


Male Human Ranger 1 (Skirmisher, Infiltrator) AC 16 | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +2 (+4 vs fear) / Init +3 / Perc +6

Smiling at Perrah as the group walks, he says, "Most prominently are the spirit types such as Wraiths and Spectres. Shadows are also quite dangerous and are more obviously weak to sunlight." he explains. "We were well served to be extremely cautious when confronting these types of Undead, for mundane weapons are completely useless against them, and their touch attacks the soul and not the body."


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

Perrah smiles back "..and what about fire? Do they burn? Ha ha ha. We should finish by dinner. Randu and Ilya would not wish to miss out."

Meanwhile she keeps a mental record of how many prefer to believe that Harrowstone is haunted and how many don't. Tallying to decide what wins.


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

"It look like nothing strange here at statue. Vharg ready to go to prison if Perra, Mortimer and Alexi are."


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Alexei rejoins the group and let's them know about what happened at the pawnbroker before saying Well shall we see what all the fuss at this prison is about?


Gathering together at the gazebo, you all move towards the south of town where you find an overgrown but still easily visible path the heads towards the hill overlooking the town. The path soon begins to wind up the hill and you're given an excellent view of the town stretched out below you.

Rounding the last bend you come upon Harrowstone and it is truly a sight to behold. A large stone wall stretches off to either side of the rode, with towers interspersed along its length. Looking to the right you can see the wall ends in a pond of some sort with scattered chunks throughout before continuing on the other side. The 20 foot high walls are all covered in creeping ivy over their surface and the blocks themselves look eroded and aged with a lack of maintenance.

The path ends at the main gateway for the prison walls. A large neglected wrought iron gate stands open, creaking every so often as an errant wind hits it. Just beyond the wall you can see the roof of the prison rising up above it.

Whether it's haunted or not is still to be determined but you can certainly understand why there are those that believe it so.


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

Seeing Harrowstone for the first time Vharg is awed at the scale and defensibility of the prision.

Oh great stone chief-hall! Many chieftains would fight for place like this in Hold of Belkzen, if walls still strong would make good fort to make war!

Unlimbering his falchion, Vharg grips it in his meaty palms. "Better to be ready for nothing then, not for something. Prepare yourselfs." Striding foward, Vharg enters into the courtyard of Harrowstone.


DM roll:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

Perrah follows the rest, gradually drifting towards the back of the group. She keeps her crossbow at the ready, and her arms tremble a little at the sheer weight of it. While pulls out his curved blade, she loads the crossbow meticulously.


Male Halfling Community Guardian 1

Are Ilya and Randu with the group at this point? I wasn't sure if we had time to wrap up our walkabout or not.


Male Human Ranger 1 (Skirmisher, Infiltrator) AC 16 | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +2 (+4 vs fear) / Init +3 / Perc +6

Mortimer's countenance becomes alert as the prison comes into view. "Move with caution." he admonishes Vharg as he readies his heavy crossbow and loads it with a quick, practiced motion. He holds the crossbow with both hands, but lowered. It is in position to snap up and fire at a moment's notice, but for now he narrows his eyes and scrutinizes the outer walls of the prison. He then kneels down and looks at the ground outside the gate for any signs of recent passage.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Survival to find tracks 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Alexei pulls off his leather gloves that he seems to almost constantly wear. Once they are off you see why as his fingers end in bony claws instead of fleshy fingers. Despite their appearance he handles his multiple vials and gear with extreme care and dexterity. Moving in with the group he looks around furtively.

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Ilya, you and Randu are with the group. Sorry thought it was clear in the posting but you met up with them in the town square and all of you went to Harrowstone.


Male Human Ranger-2[HP: 14 out of 21|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+3|Init+2|Perc +8|CMB +6; CMD 17]

I admit, I wasn't sure myself :o

Randu makes a warding sign and then smiles. At least THIS he knows how to do. "Let me know if you wish me to skulk ahead." He moves forward with an easy grace.


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

Perrah unconsciously lets her tail flick through the line of scrolls in the front of her back pack. She mumbles to herself the incantations that trigger her magical armour, not realising she is even doing it. Not quite completing the ritual, she nevertheless knows that the prison research is getting to her.

Books are not the same as this. "Life is not dusty and safe" said Gerrin.


Male Halfling Community Guardian 1

Ilya watched the others preparing for battle against their unknown and unseen adversaries. Sigh... Sadly, the spirits of the dead hold no mysteries for me. He smiled ruefully to himself picturing the fork from yesterday's breakfast, and the gust of wind in the town's office. Now, if only I could get them to leave me alone...!

As they passed through the heavy gates, into the courtyard, Ilya delved deeply into places only the dead normally travel. He dragged from the depths of his past the spirit of community with family and friends, all now long deceased. Then he poured that spirit into his comrades.

As the group passes the gates, Ilya will use his Spirit of the Community Revelation.

Everyone Please Read Carefully:
Spirit of the Community (Ex): As a move action, you call upon the spirits of community. For the next round, you grant every ally within 30 feet a +1 competence bonus on a single skill check (of the ally's choice) that it makes before the end of this revelation's duration. Furthermore, allies within 30 feet can, as a free action, choose to forgo this bonus, and instead grant a single ally a +1 increase to its competence bonus granted by this ability (maximum +5). You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. You must take this revelation at 1st level.

Please be sure to indicate whether you are using or forgoing the bonus. If you are forgoing, please indicate to whom. Retroactive bonuses (especially if they can change the outcome) can be a pain!!! =)

Perception + Bonus on the courtyard: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 = 23


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Alexei will forgo the bonus to give the bonus to Ilya's Perception check.


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

Vharg will forgo for a +1 to Ilya


Male Human Ranger-2[HP: 14 out of 21|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+3|Init+2|Perc +8|CMB +6; CMD 17]

I don't WANT your stinking bonus! Take it back... and get another +1 to Ilya ;)


Male Human Ranger 1 (Skirmisher, Infiltrator) AC 16 | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +2 (+4 vs fear) / Init +3 / Perc +6

Finding nothing of interest, Mortimer rises, his armor creaking, and walks forward after Vharg. As he passes Randu he pats him on the shoulder. "I don't think your stealth is needed just yet, but know I have faith in them when the time comes." he says softly before stepping up alongside the Half-Orc.

Passing on the +1 to Ilya.


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

Perrah keeps it and will try to sense herself. If that fails she has devoured the +1 sending it to Hell from whence there is no return....Mwah ha ha!

Perrah peels back the red hair over one ear and listens all around.

Perception 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 + 1 = 17, of course she no chance to beat Ilya but its her heritage. She loves to take your bonuses.


Sorry for the delay everyone, end of last week/weekend haze got me but I'm back in full.

Walking into the grounds proper, Harrowstone sits solidly before you. The path moves ahead another 100 feet before ending in a small courtyard with a tree in the center. Off to the left of this is a small brick manor house, its walls overgrown with thick sheets of gray-green ivy. The roof sags ominously and the front door hangs askew, swaying slightly in the breeze.

Looming up directly in front of you is the prison itself. Ivy and moss cling tenaciously to the walls, while above the wooden shingles of the rook are often missing entirely, exposing the wooden rafters of the upper structure to the sky. Here and there, leering stone gargoyles perch on the eaves, once functioning as drainspouts and decoratios but now seeming almost to serve a more ominous role of sentinels. Many of these stone decorations have crumbled away and lie in ruined piles on the soggy ground below.

Windows in the building's facade are narrow and blocked by grills of rusty iron bars. Stone columns support a slumping wooden balcony over the building's wooden front doors, both of which hang askew and reveal dark glimpses of chambers within.

Harrowstone Grounds Map

So far you don't see anything of note. Assume the PC's are standing around the cul-de-sac discussing their options. What do you guys do?

I've also posted the map link in the Campaign Info tab as well.


Male Human Ranger-2[HP: 14 out of 21|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+3|Init+2|Perc +8|CMB +6; CMD 17]

"The manor house, the warden's or his family perhaps?"


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

What is that small building to the left of the cul-de-sac?


That's the manor house as described in my post and Randu's question. Regarding Randu's comment, it could very well be the Warden's house or similar facility.


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Oops! Missed that thanks lol.

Alexei looks at the house and says I'm not sure. Perhaps it would be a good place to start our search for information rather than the prison itself.

With that he walks over to the door and peers inside.

Hurray Darkvision!


Male Human Ranger-2[HP: 14 out of 21|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+3|Init+2|Perc +8|CMB +6; CMD 17]

Randu glances towards the others, "I thought I would be the one sticking his head into shady places. Ah well." He follows Alexei


Alexei peers into the dim interior and can see that the fire that claimed the prison didn't manage to make it to the manor house. Still the effects of time and neglect still played a number on the house. There doesn't seem to be any items of real value in the front room you can see and the house appears to be undisturbed from your current vantage point.

Knowledge engineering DC 15 OR Perception DC 20:
The house looks incredibly unstable, liable to collapse on any exploring it.


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Alexei looks at Randu and says Well there doesn't seem to be anything disturbed here. Shall we take a look and see what is in the rest of the house?


Male Human Ranger-2[HP: 14 out of 21|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+3|Init+2|Perc +8|CMB +6; CMD 17]

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

"I know your vision is good, but perhaps I should go ahead first. Eh? "

Unless stopped, he'll try to slip on in.

Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Male Human Ranger 1 (Skirmisher, Infiltrator) AC 16 | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +2 (+4 vs fear) / Init +3 / Perc +6

Mortimer strides through the front gate, his hat shading his face. His eyes narrowed, he peers up at the prison, expression full of suspicion. He stares at the ominous structure for a few moments before turning his attention to the manor house. Following Alexei and Randu, he slows his pace as he approaches its front door. "No doubt the Warden's residence. He had a wife, didn't he? There's no way he'd let her reside within the prison itself." he says, then frowns. "And yet she died in the fire as well." Like at the front gates, Mortimer crouches down to examine the ground before the front door of the manor, then gives the foundation and the roof a good look as well.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 +2 more vs Undead
Survival to find tracks 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 +2 more vs Undead

His eyes narrow as Randu steps towards the entrance. Leaping up from his crouch, he places a hand on Randu's shoulder and says, "Stop! The building isn't stable. You're likely to get caught in a collapse if you go in there!" Mortimer smiles. "Sadly I've seen a few places like this nearly come down on my head in my younger days." he adds with a chuckle. "Let's see if we can see anything through the windows. The interior is off limits unless we have a compelling reason to risk our necks." he says.


Male Human Ranger-2[HP: 14 out of 21|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+3|Init+2|Perc +8|CMB +6; CMD 17]

Randu is stopped, and just in time, "Ah, foolish of me. So eager to prove my worth I almost arranged my own cairn. Thank you, Mortimer."


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

In regards to where to look "We could check Courtyard, or Lake? Or find place that Shran-Tok died at? Vharg just happy to not be looking at books!"

At the warning of the dangerous building "Good eyes Mortimer, like hunter or hawk"


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

"Can we visit the courtyard?" Perrah grins at the leaning building and Randu. "Lucky Randu. Lucky that Mortimer is so clever. Water and lakes are not my choice. I'm more of a hot and fiery kind of girl." She bobs at the end.


Male Halfling Community Guardian 1

Much as I hate to be a "naysayer"... The good Professor made a foray to this prison and found himself to be woefully under-prepared. I'm glad we've had a good long look at the place in the light of day. But, perhaps we should have a look inside this false crypt, before we get too cavalier in our curiosity.

With a sheepish expression, Ilya kicks a rock towards the tree in the middle of the grounds.

I hesitate to suggest that we ransack the place, of course. That option exists. But, we may wish to ask the temple for permission. We're quite likable folk, you know. They may even grant it!


Is there a consensus? T've got folks wanting a look at the court yard and a suggestion to visit the crypt back in town. Just want an idea of where you all are heading next.


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

"Vharg see only one broken building and you want to turn back? Pfff! May as well drop pants and wait for Belkzen Orcs to come and pillage you like soft tribe girls. Vharg here to find how Shran-Tok died. He was strong, but only one man. There are six of us and it not even sunset."


Male Human Ranger 1 (Skirmisher, Infiltrator) AC 16 | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +2 (+4 vs fear) / Init +3 / Perc +6

After circumnavigating the manor house, looking in the windows, Mortimer returns to hear the current debate in progress. "Your words have merit, Ilya," he says. "But as likeable as we are," he says with some sarcasm "I don't think we have anything more to bring to the Pharasmins as justification for our request. I think we need to at least see where Petros died, and see if there's any evidence outside of the Whispering Way's plans. I don't think it prudent to enter the prison itself, however, until we have acquired the items in this 'cache'."


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

In reply to the cache "Bah! If Harrowstone was haunted, at least Vharg would have proof to lay at their weak pink-skin feet! Oooooh! Great hero's ran away from a ruined building. Vharg grew up on slope of firepeak! He not scared of building!"


Male Human Ranger-2[HP: 14 out of 21|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+3|Init+2|Perc +8|CMB +6; CMD 17]

Randu stands easily, avoiding leaning on the building in case it comes down, "I do see Vharg's point. An old man once told me... 'Sometimes you have to step outside to see what the weather is REALLY like'."


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Alexei looks over at Vharg and says Shocked as I am to admit it...I agree with Vharg. We do not have to explore the entire Prison but I would like to at least take a quick look inside. A compromise, I think is in order. We take an hour or so to look and then we head back. If we find anything...unnatural...then we will head back to town and retrieve the cache. Is this acceptable?


Male Human Ranger 1 (Skirmisher, Infiltrator) AC 16 | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +2 (+4 vs fear) / Init +3 / Perc +6

"You would no more try to empty a pond with a sword when a bucket will do. You cannot fight a spirit with normal means." Mortimer says with just a hint of impatience. "We'll look around the outside of the prison. If we feel cocky after that, maybe we can discuss putting a foot inside."


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

"Good suggestion Mort! The Pond it is! Vharg will take a closer look at the lake.

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Grins, I'm pretty sure Vharg only heard "pond"

301 to 350 of 780 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DMJ's Carrion Crown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.