Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DMJ's Carrion Crown

Game Master Jonasty1031

A game of horror and survival. Can you brave the hidden threats and evils of Ustalav?

Current Map


451 to 500 of 780 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

Randu chuckles, "I promise if I DO have any omen visions, I will share them. I'm not qualified to translate them, after all."


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

"I can shoot better than most - with a crossbow." Perrah puts the vial back in the box and shrugs at her lack of knowledge. [b]"Perhaps that book for Lepdistadt has some information on these cloud vials."

Are we able to read the books for Lepidstadt, DM.


There's nothing stopping you from trying. They're sitting in the small chest back at the house, waiting for transport.


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Let us head back and get a good nights sleep and we can pick up where we left off in the morning. In addition, perhaps we can take a look at those books to see if they will shed any light on the subjects at hand. With that Alexei begins to head back to the Lorrimor residence with a brief stop at Father Grimburrow to let him know what we found.


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

"No complaints here with that plan," Randu nods, "We should take every advantage of whatever knowledge we find."


You make your way back to the Lorimoor estate with the goods you found in the crypt. Catching one of the servants, they move off to bring the chest with the books into the parlor for your use. As you settle in to review what you've found and your notes, Kendra joins you as well and looks over the items.

Hmm interesting indeed. If you have any need of me to try to figure out what they are, please feel free to ask.

Looking through the books, you find the one that has the image engraved on its cover that matches the same one found on the small wooden case. The book is locked shut with a lock built into the cover. Looking around the chest the books were in as well as in the other books themselves, you are unable to find a matching key. Upon questioning, Kendra tells you that she is unaware of any key in the house that would fit the book.

So what's the plan? Kendra is offering to attempt to identify the magic items for you.


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

"Would you like me to try to pick the lock on the book?" Randu offers.


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Alexei looks at the lock and says Why don't we both give it a try? I have made something of a study of these devices while researching a lock to keep my formulae from prying eyes. With that he pulls out a set of locksmith tools that looks suspiciously similar to those that thieve's use.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

That can be an aid another roll if you want to give it a shot yourself.


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

"I'm impressed," Randu admires the tools Alexei pulls out, and pulls out his own set so they can work together. Before they start at the lock, he examines it carefully. Sometimes traps can be small and better paranoid than dead.

Trapfinding perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
if a trap is found, he'll try to disarm it. 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Either after the trap, or if none is found, he'll try to unlock(Disable Device)1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


You don't find any traps but you're unable to pick the lock using Alexei's roll.


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

Randu frowns as the lock remains stubborn


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Alexei looks for a moment before saying Let's take our time and make sure we do everything right. I would not want to damage the lock.

Take 20 for a total of 28. If Randu assists then that makes it a total of a 30.


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

Randu nods,"You are right. I was too impatient." and assists Alexei


Male Samsaran Foresight Diviner 1
Stats:
HP 8/8 | AC 13, T 13, FF 10 | CMD 11 | F +1, R +3, W +2 | Init +8 | Perception +6

Ilya watches as one after another his friends pull thieves tools from hidden pouches on their persons. A regular den of thieves, this...

Let me know if I can be of any assistance, lads! Kendra, my dear, I would also be very happy to assist you with some of those lovely tarts, as we've skipped our dinner this night!

I gave some serious thought to rp'ing the annoying little brother type. Guess I won't, though... =)


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

"Step away from book Alexei and Randu, Vharg have solution." Vharg positions himself in front of the book and unlimbers his Guisarme.


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

"Vharg, you might hurt the book. Let us take it slowly if we must, please."


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

Perrah's mouth drops open in horror at Vharg, "NO!"

She casts her detection of magic over that book and its lock.


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

Crestfallen Vharg lowers his Guisarme. "Ok Perra! Vharg just trying to help."


Male Human Ranger 1 (Skirmisher, Infiltrator) AC 16 | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +2 (+4 vs fear) / Init +3 / Perc +6

Mortimer, divested of his armor and weapons, looks very much like the picture of the gentleman at leisure as he sits in the library with his comrades sipping whiskey from a crystal tumbler. He chuckles and jokes with the others about the day's confrontation with the centipedes, the day's tensions evaporating after a good meal and in the glow of a fire in the hob. At Kendra's offer, he is delighted. "I know that this time has been trying for you, and our presence must be inconvenient. I hope that our investigations will prove fruitful and we will be able to bring those responsible to justice. Any help you can give us will be so far beyond what we have any right to ask and you are a gracious host indeed for offering." he says to Kendra with a kind smile. "It appears as though our own Arcane experts have become absorbed in something else for the time being." he adds with a good-natured chuckle as the others wrestle with the books.


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

"Sorry Vharg." she murmurs after realising her outburst.


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

It is nothing Perra, Vharg just not like to wait. Taking a deep breath Vharg sits down in a nearby chair, trying to remain calm while Mortimer and Kendra discuss using majcks on the items found in the false crypt.

Perrah, did we find everything in books about prisoners? Vharg hate reading, but since we find things that hurt spirits in false crypt, Vharg think we might want to know more of foes we could face.


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

"No unfortunately I ran out of time, patience and money. 10 gold a day is too rich for my blood. I had hoped to find some wealth along the way but to be honest what I am learning is not that detailed. It does not feel wholly useful to me."

Perrah looks at the locked book again and shrugs. "So perhaps the key is in Lepidstadt with our contact there. If you two cannot open it and it has no magic then I doubt we will be able to breach its defences easily. Vharg's solution is a little brutal this time." She stares hard at the half-human again briefly.


Vharg is ready to let fly with his massive weapon before Alexei holds up a pacifying hand. With a soft click, the latch pops open and the cover pulls up in his hands. Perra lets out a gentle sigh at the sound, glad the half-orc didn't end up damaging the book.

Passing it around and thumbing through its pages, some of you recognize that the book is written in Varisian. Those of you able to read it quickly surmise that the book doesn't contain much of anything of import, it seems to be nothing more than a text on economic policies in ancient Varisia.

Linguistics DC 10:
You're able to tell that the words' inane meaning are actually a subtle and intricate form of code. Without the cypher it would be extremely difficult to ascertain their meaning but it could be attempted.

DC 25 Linguistics check and 8 hours of work. You would not be able to Take 20 on this check.

IF you hit the Linguistics check above and have access to the skill, Spellcraft check DC 15:
You could also use comprehend languages as well.


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

"It appears duller than dishwater, but then I was never one for mercantilism of an antiquated nature," Randu hands it to the more educated. "Please tell me I am missing something?"


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

Someone able to tell Vharg what book says? Vharg not good at reading.


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

"At first glance, at least to me," Randu answers, "It appears to be all about ancient economics... business and such. Maybe there is more to it, but I don't see it."


Male Samsaran Foresight Diviner 1
Stats:
HP 8/8 | AC 13, T 13, FF 10 | CMD 11 | F +1, R +3, W +2 | Init +8 | Perception +6

Ilya seized the book, immediately flipping to the finale pages and scanning them thoroughly. He nodded sagely before handing the book back to Randu.

Ah... Just as I thought... A dangerous cabal of merchants and tradesmen have muddied our conflict with the dangerous cabal of necromancers and ghosts.

Ilya snorted at his own joke.

I had enough of ledgers and essays as a lad. Hic, Haec, Hoc, and so forth. You'll forgive me if I pass this particular one off.


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

Linguistics 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24, Spellcraft 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17, Apologies for the delayed response, hectic week with a job interview which will impact the whole family on Thursday if successful.

Perrah snatches the book out of the hands of the ridiculous halfling and begins to scan the first few pages using her fingers and tail to point out key words and phrases.

"I will be up many hours at this. It is coded and I do not think it is an easy one to crack. Let me try and then I will show you my notes. Anyone who has studied such cyphers would be of help, the code is intricate indeed."

That is a tough DC to beat. I'll wait to see what help can be given before rolling. Haven't read the spellcraft spoiler yet.


You can read the Spellcraft spoiler cause you hit the DC 10 Linguistics.


Male Human Ranger 1 (Skirmisher, Infiltrator) AC 16 | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +2 (+4 vs fear) / Init +3 / Perc +6

Mortimer frowns, concern darkening his eyes. "A cypher? You mean someone hid content in all that... inanity?" he asks, stepping over to Perrah. He looks down at the words as though he might be able to see something within. He shakes his head after a moment. "Can I help?" if anyone gives him a funny look, he says, "What? If the Whispering Way, or anyone else for that matter, can get away with sending secret messages this way, I think I want to know something about it. Who knows what this book actually contains? A Necromancer's plans spelled out to his masters? What do you say Perrah? Is there anything I can do to help you crack this code?"


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

"There is a spell to understand other languages. I do not know it but it would suffice. Kendra do you know of the whereabouts of this spell?"


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

"It is a good cover," Randu confesses, "Five minutes of reading that wretchedly boring veneer and I was ready to fall asleep."


As Kendra will be handling a number of things, I'm moving this along to the next morning.

Kendra wishes you all a good night as she settles in to work. Despite some of your offers of help, she quickly shoo-es you out with a smile. Nonsense, you all need your rest if you're to be any help to me or this town. I've had late evenings before. You all head up to your rooms and doze off for the night.

Coming down the next morning, you find Kendra sitting at the breakfast table pouring over the book while enjoying a cup of tea. If she stayed up into the evening working, she certainly doesn't show it. Giving you all a nod in welcome, she proceeds to offer you breakfast before settling into the items.

She holds up the four small iron and glass phials that were housed in the wooden case. These little things are called Haunt Siphons. They're used to help deal with the effects of haunts, dangerous spirit emanations. They can help with the effects or even possible neutralize them. Haunt Siphon mechanics

Haunts, Knowledge Dungeoneering or Religion DC 10:
The distinction between a trap and an undead creature blurs when you encoutner a haunt—a hazardous region created by unquiet spirits that react violently to the presence of the living. The exact conditions that cause a haunt to manifest vary from case to case—but haunts always arise from a source of terrific mental or physical anguish endured by living, tormented creatures.

Haunts, Knowledge Religion DC 15:
A single source of suffering can create multiple haunts, or multiple sources could consolidate into a single haunt. The relative power of the source has little bearing on the strength of the resulting haunt—it’s the magnitude of the suffering or despair that created the haunt that decides its power.

Haunts, Knowledge Religion DC 20:
Often, undead inhabit regions infested with haunts—it’s even possible for a person who dies to rise as a ghost (or other undead) and trigger the creation of numerous haunts. A haunt infuses a specific area, and often multiple haunted areas exist within a single structure. The classic haunted house isn’t a single haunt, but usually a dozen or more haunted areas spread throughout the structure.

Putting them back in the case she lays a hand on the wooden board in the box, while her other holds up the brass contraption that rested along it. This is known as a spirit planchette. Many folks have a version of this and those that use it say it can be used to speak with the dead. Of course this often isn't the case and they're simply used by bored wives to liven up their parties. But I think you've found an actual magical setup in this case, one that could truly be used for such a purpose. Spirit Planchette mechanics (you have the Brass version)

Pulling out the locked journal, she looks at a page of notes she has set aside. Checking her writing a bit, she looks up at you all. I also poured over the journal with my magics as well as some general effort. It's strange, I've managed to decipher the writing and it contains a number of rituals, both magical and mundane. But and she indicates the stack of books that were in the chest with that one it seems strangely out of place amongst the other tomes, in that it seems fairly inoccous. These other texts you're delivering are dangerous books on evil subjects yet everything I've managed to learn from these notes in the Palatine Eye book are harmless. It's just curious that it would need to be returned along with these other works. Hmm.

As you finish eating you lays out the other items you found and informs you of their properties. Finsihing, she sits quietly and finishes her meal as you discuss the options for the day.

Full list of items from the crypt, all identified by Kendra.:

Haunt Siphons (x4), see link above
Spirit Planchette (Brass), see link above
4 sunrods
6 flasks of holy water
12 bolts, silver
10 bolts, +1
5 bolts, +1 ghost touch
2 bolts, +1 undead bane
potion of cure light wounds (x5)
potion of lesser restoration (x2)
scroll of detect undead
scroll of hide from undead (x2)
scroll of protection from evil

Divide the gear how you will but make sure it's all accounted for on your various sheets. I want to know who is carrying what so there isn't any vagueness during combat. After that, what's the plan? It's a new day, you've learned what you will about the items and the book.


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

Randu makes a warding sign (More superstitious than effective) at the spirit planchette, then moves on, "Would anyone mind if I took one of the potions that heal? And perhaps one of the haunt siphons? I think both would give me greater peace of mind...and perhaps body and spirit respectively as well."


Male Samsaran Foresight Diviner 1
Stats:
HP 8/8 | AC 13, T 13, FF 10 | CMD 11 | F +1, R +3, W +2 | Init +8 | Perception +6

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

How strangely wonderful! Odd that I have never heard of such things. And I am one who would know, I assure you...

Ilya slid his hands gently over the brass planchette. Speak to the spirits of the dead... What a marvelous device... Perhaps I could- But, only if- Or, maybe when-

Is there a question we would ask of our fallen brethren? Ilya asked sheepishly.

Items:
I'm not in a spot where I can look up the spells on the scrolls. If Ilya is the only one who can cast them, then I'll add them to my inventory. If anyone else can cast (regularly or via UMD) and would like some, just say so. Because of my oracle curse, retrieving items is a difficult prospect, so as much as I would like a haunt siphon, they should probably go to others. Ilya would be very, VERY interested in hanging on to the spirit planchette, though.


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Looking at the scrolls and such Alexei says I would like to try and figure out a formula for this one. pointing at the detect undead scroll.

I'd like to copy it into my Formulae Book as I don't have that one.


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

Knowledge (religion) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

"The strength of an haunt is predicated on the amount of suffering and despair caused at the time of death or deaths. A haunted structure (like the prison) could have numerous haunts spread around in various rooms. One death can create more than one haunt and more than one death can create one powerful haunt. The siphon counteracts the power of an haunt using positive or healing energy."

Perrah fingers the three remaining haunt siphons and picks one up. "Detecting undeath is not something that concerns me. Keep the spell Alexei would be my response. I could use some of the magical bolts to complement my fire magic. Not sure about the other items but mayhap sunrod and sunlight would prove useful? The same with the flasks of blessed water."


Male Human Ranger 1 (Skirmisher, Infiltrator) AC 16 | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +2 (+4 vs fear) / Init +3 / Perc +6

Mortimer, with his beard groomed and trimmed, descends the stairs and joins the others. He smiles at Kendra and his eyes glint with delight at her findings over the items from the crypt. He is sorting through them when she mentions the topics in the books. He turns and looks over. "Evil topics? Hmm. We may need to look at those more closely." he says. He listens as she talks about the siphons and thinks about it.

Knowledge: Religion 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

"I concur, Perrah. These will be very useful when we go into the prison." he says. He looks at the others. "I think we will need to go back there. We still need to find out more, and we don't have the whole picture yet."

He continues to dig through the items from the cache.

Setting aside a small pile, he asks, "I'll take these, if there's no objections?"

Items:

I want to take
1 Sunrod
1 Flask of Holy Water
3 Silver Bolts
3 +1 Bolts
2 +1 Ghost Touch Bolts
1 +1 Undead Bane Bolt
1 Potion of Cure Light Wounds[/ooc]


So some of the items have been divied up, not gonna wait too long on that. Not a big issue.

Is there a consensus on what the plan is now?


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

"I think I'll take two of these as well. Seems prudent." Randu takes two of the +1 bolts when he's told they are magic.

"So we return to the prison?"


Male Human Ranger 1 (Skirmisher, Infiltrator) AC 16 | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +2 (+4 vs fear) / Init +3 / Perc +6

"Is there anything else we want to look into before we go back?" he asks the others. "If not, I say we return to the prison today."

If all are in agreement, he goes back upstairs and prepares for another expedition, donning his armor and preparing all his hunting gear. When he returns to the front foyer he his fully equipped for another expedition, plus the new items he claimed from the cache.


Male Samsaran Foresight Diviner 1
Stats:
HP 8/8 | AC 13, T 13, FF 10 | CMD 11 | F +1, R +3, W +2 | Init +8 | Perception +6

I could wish I knew a bit more about the prisoners. If the violence and tragedy of the their death has left terrible haunts within their impromptu mausoleum, it may be useful to know as much about them as possible.

Alexei gets the scroll of detect undead. I'll add the other 3 to my inventory. The spirit plachette is party loot, I would think. But, until we make a decision about what to do with it (sell it, most likely), Ilya will hang on to it. I imagine he will get a lot of use out of it. =)


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

Mostly silent until this point, Vharg grunts in agreement at Mortimers suggestion of returning to Harrowstone. Then as Kendra identifies the different items Vharg raises an overly large and furry eyebrow at the description of the Potions of Cure Light Wounds. Pointing towards them with one large dirt encrusted nail Vharg rumbles Vharg think those would be very good for Vharg. You can keep spirit hoo-doo thing Ilya. Talking to dead not good for brain.

Items:
I would like to take
x2 Potion of cure Light Wounds
x2 Flask of Holy Water
Let me know if you feel that’s excessive.


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

Perrah pushes the rest of items into piles, keeping everyone's comments in mind. There is still some left in the middle which she points at and adds, "Alexei and Vharg maybe there is something else here that you desire? otherwise I shall keep them safe."

For the party to peruse so that someone can grab a few extra bits and pieces. I am fine with that Vharg. Check and make sure I haven't misread what people are taking too please.

Spoiler:

Haunt Siphons (x4) - Ilya (1), Perrah (1), Randu (1), Alexei (2)
Spirit Planchette (Brass) - Ilya
4 sunrods - Mortimer (1), Perrah (1), two spare
6 flasks of holy water - Mortimer (1), Vharg (2), Perrah (2), one spare
12 bolts, silver - Mortimer (3), Perrah (4), five spare
10 bolts, +1 - Mortimer (3), Randu (2), Perrah (3), two spare
5 bolts, +1 ghost touch - Mortimer (2), Perrah (2), one spare
2 bolts, +1 undead bane - Mortimer (1), Perrah (1)
potion of cure light wounds (x5) - Mortimer (1), Randu (1), Vharg (2), Perrah (1)
potion of lesser restoration (x2) - Perrah (1), one spare
scroll of detect undead - Alexei
scroll of hide from undead (x2) - Ilya (2)
scroll of protection from evil - Ilya

Edited: thanks Randu - maybe you want a bit more?
Edited Part deux: Alexei take two then...huzzah!


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

Randu took one of the haunt Siphons as well as a potion of CLW and two +1 bolts.


Grimspawn Tiefling Alchemist (Beastmorph) (AC 14 / HP 9 / F +2 R +4 W +0 / Init. +2 / Perc. +4)

Alexei will take the last holy water flask. He gets extra damage with them! :-)


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

Mmm...do I want more? Actually, I don't know if the Dex loss has worn off, so Randu will take the spare Lesser Restoration potion. I'll also grab one of the sunrods and three silver bolts. Unlesss someone objects... I know the rogue is SUPPOSED to be greedy, but I don't want to alienate anyone ;)


Tiefling Transmuter 1, Hits 8, Init +4, Perception +1, AC 20, F +1, R +4, W +6

Anyone object to that? Perrah doesn't. How bad is the Dex loss on Randu now?


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 1 (Invulnerable Rager) AC 17 / HP 14 / F +5 R +3 W +4 / Init. +4 / Perc. +6)

I do not object, and I am onboard for us going back to harrowstone


Male Human Ranger-3[HP: 31/ 31|AC 18 T11 FF 17 | Saves F +4, R +4. W+4|Init+2|Perc +9|CMB +7; CMD 17]

Randu was 3 points down on Dex, but not sure if time has caused those to come back or not.

451 to 500 of 780 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DMJ's Carrion Crown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.