Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM jlord's Savage World of My Little Pony (Inactive)

Game Master jlord


351 to 400 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Night's face showed shock for but an instant as Higgs fell, then it hardened, features sharp yet emotionless. "You are the ones who attacked first and taken one of us and yet we tried to be nice, to make peace and yet you refuse to make peace, then you kill another. I am a noble, it is my duty to protect my ponies, if I can do so peacefully, wonderful, if not, I will remove any threat personally. Now you will take me to your chief or else." Night's face still hard and sharp, stares unblinkingly at the porc, waiting for it's response, ready to respond in the appropriate fashion.

1d6 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 81d6 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 5


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Element Holds his action, meaning he can go at any time during the next initiative.

Shep moves forward and attacks the nearest Porc, but with all that has happened he can't focus and misses.

The two porcs that still have a will to fight pull out their spears and brandish them at Shep. "Leave now, or you can join your friend!"

Porc1 Intimidate 1d8 ⇒ 3
Porc2 Intimidate 1d8 ⇒ 5

Shep make 2 separate strength checks with a +1 each

Porc1 Smarts 1d4 ⇒ 2
The porc on the right backs down from Nightflight's Persuasion. "B-But...You invaded our home..."

Lark is up next, shep to follow. only one Porc left...


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark takes a step closer.
"You're losing this fight. You've already lost. Your master is backing down. If you don't back down, too, this won't go well for you. We're just here for the kidnapped pony. I'm not a violent sort, but you drew first blood. Do you really think this is worth dying over?"
Taunt: 1d8 ⇒ 71d6 ⇒ 4


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

wow, what just happened? lol im so freaking confused rite now, we lost higgs? D: sad days ahead for paco...

shep looks at the porcs...
strength: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
strength: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
and begins laughing hysterically at their puny muscles and bad teeth

Yer first mistake was takin that foal, your second mistake was pickin a fight with us... but your LAST mistake was hurtin one of MY friends!

Shep charges up to the closest pork and
Attack: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 81d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Dammage: 1d10 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (5) = 11
If its a raise, add: 1d6 ⇒ 5

as the blow knocks the (insert flavorful word here) out of the first porc, he loks to the rest and glares, the threat in his eyes so solid, that it ought to have its own map marker


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Wow shep look at your strength rolls, the d10 each time got 1 less then needed and your d6 got 1 more, in both cases!, what are the chances of that?


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

just play a real dice game with doc and jlord for a bit and you will notice that they are quite high actually lol

i was prepared to drop as many bennies as needed for it, but it just kinda worked out on its own :/ on a side note i thought that i had hit refresh at some point before and it double posted with different dice results, but it seems to have fixed its self, maybe i hit the preview button on accident or something o.O either way my next round is likely going to be less than great if the dice rolls are preserved like i think that they are :/ but then that's what bennies are for :D (speaking of which i never added the one we got for our first advancement! woo, bennies!)


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

1d6 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3
The porc that Lark taunts throws his spear to the ground in defeat.

Shep bucks the last remaining Porc hard in the stomach, forcing the Porc to stagger back a bit, the wind knocked out of him. Sorry Shep, the last porc is shaken, but not out of the fight!

Element and Doc up, followed by the last remaining porc, if he has a chance to go.


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

"You will take us to your leader now, or I won't be able to stop the armored pony from what he intends to do to you next."

Clash of Wills - Persuasion
1d8 ⇒ 5
1d6 ⇒ 6
Explode - 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Double Explode - 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Seems the dice roller wanted to show you all what Shep meant about my dice rolling abilities…


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

1d4 ⇒ 1 Me and the dice gods never seem to get along...

The final Porc sighs in defeat. "Norgrug is in east room at end of hall. We no can take you there. He has Little Pony. He strongest of the Porcs and he not like intruders."


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Is he refering to the room behind the magic wall? If so I'll ask how to get around it.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

One of the other Porcs hits the Porc that was speaking. "...Huh? Oh, I meant the WESTERN room. I git those mixed up sometimes..."

Sorry about that. /)6_9(\ He is refering to the room furthest down the hall on the western side.


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

"Thank you. Perhaps you should make sure none of your friends are in our way when we leave." She says in an unfriendly yet polite voice.

"Doc, grab Higgs." Night walks out to the western door. When everypony is caught up she opens, looks, then walks through (unless a reason presents itself to not do so).


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

im not usually one fer fightin, but we have yet to run in ta any porcs ide consider less than hostile, im not waitin fer them ta hurt another one a us... next one i see can decide whether or not ta try hurtin us after he wakes up from a hoof to the head.

shep moves up toward the front of the party to make sure he can more easily engage the next threat


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

"Shep, are you trying to make things harder? We have only received hostility, but we have also never started the fight, if peace is to come eventually, then that will work in our favor. But only if it stays that way. Be ready but don't srike first." That last part was stated cleary as a command.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

MAP

Initiative
✰Joker✰ ✞Norgrug
J♠Night
9♠Porc Body Gaurds (3)
8♣Lark
6♣Element
4♣Shep
3♦Doc

Norgrug’s chamber is, by porc standards, a palace. The floor is covered in furs, valuable works of art stand on small benches, and he even has a proper bed.

Norgrug is the largest Porc by far wielding a wicked looking axe and plate armor, and he is conversing with three other porcs that make all of the other porcs look pathetic in comparison. They all wear chain armor and have axes on their side. As Nightflight barges into the room, they all turn to stare.

Norgrug bellows in a surprisingly eloquent baritone voice, "What? Ponies? Here? Run them out!" He points with his Ax.

Norgrug is holding his action, Night is up now. I guessed where everyone is. you can start anywhere in the hall that you would like. Shep or Night can start at 3C if you want due to the above actions.


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

"Shep, that counts."

Night levitates some furs and drops them on the porc grunts.
"I could have dropped your bed on them, or on you. We are here to put an end to your hostilities. We can talk or we can beat you up. Personally I prefer the first option, but you can always choose option two."

Levitate; cantrip free action up to 60 lbs, 3 squares within 8 squares of me.
Persuasion: 1d6 ⇒ 51d6 ⇒ 4 Don't know if I beat any of the leaders stats


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

I'm a little confused with the Levitate thing. Are you using Magic trick as a free action or are you using minor Telekinesis as an action to fling something heavier to hamper one of the grunts? If you do the latter it is a 2nd action (-2 to your rolls) but will hamper one of the grunts actions. You were talking straight to Norgrug, so I assume that you were aiming your persuasion at him.


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

I used telekinesis because I was trying to use the extra lift weight to lift several furs to hopefully hit more then one of the porcs. I was quite stupidly thinking it was 1 free cantrip per round, not just magic trick. So since I can only hit one porc anyway might as well make it magic trick.

And yes the persuasion was at Norgrug.


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Remember to add your Charisma to Persuasion, so between it and the penalty, your Persuasion evens out to a 5.


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Cha doesn't get added during a CoW, and CoW is a great idea that can be used in and out of combat for say, debates, negotiations, haggling, etc. Because CoW is used in combat however, Giftkrieg23 thinks including cha makes the cha edges too powerful. Which is sad cause now having a high cha seems not very significant (it used to before even though it's use was limited)


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Ah, understood.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Norgrug pulled the joker, granting him a +2 to all of his rolls...No one spoke up about the parties placement, so I'm going to assume that this is how the group is arranged.

Norgrug's Smarts 1d6 ⇒ 31d6 ⇒ 5 Not sure who wins on a tie. I will assume that it goes to the attacker. Norgrug spends a Bennie to remove the shaken penalty.

Norgrug starts to slowly walk up towards Nightflight, twirling his horrid axe in his cloven hoof. "You trespass in my domain and threaten me in my own home? You're going to beat ME up? Show me, little black horsey, show me!

Norgrug's Intimidate Vs Nightflight's Str. 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 101d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Ace 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
(+2 Joker Bonus, +1 higher Str, -2 Multiple Action Bonus)

Once he see's the fear in Nightlight's eyes, he brings the axe down on her.

Norgrug's Attack 1d12 ⇒ 101d6 ⇒ 5 (+2 Joker bonus, -2 multiple action penalty)
Damage 1d12 + 1d10 + 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + (5) + (1) + 2 = 17 (+2 Joker bonus, +1d6 damage from fighting raise)

If Night falls after that Onslaught...:

Norgrug point's his axe towards shep and says. "Now leave and take the fallen with you lest you wish to join them!"

If Night somehow stays conscious...:
"Very good little pony, very good! It has been a long time since someporc stood after taking a hit from ME!"


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Soak: 1d4 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 1
Pop: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Vs. Intimidate: 1d4 ⇒ 21d6 ⇒ 1

That was pathetic. I soak 1 point at least so it's just enough to knock me out if daunts and wounds stack (which I think they do, if not then I'm awake). At least I don't have to worry about playing fear (since I have no idea what fear is like I can't realy play it well[wonder why intimidate is vs str though. doesn't make sense])


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

"You overweight, maladjusted swine! Can't you see you are outnumbered? If you surrender nicely, then I won't let my armored friend Shep bloody you up too much!"

Battle of Wills - Persuasion

1d8 ⇒ 6
1d6 ⇒ 5


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Remember, you can spend a bennie and reroll if you want. So If my math is correct, you are at 3 wounds and 2 daunts. I'm assumming that soak roll was for the wounds and not the daunts.

Norgrug sneers at Nightflight. "Very good little pony, very good! It has been a long time since someporc stood after taking a hit from ME!"

The other Three Porcs in the Room draw their axes and move up closer, surrounding the doorway.

Initiative
8♣Lark
6♣Element
4♣Shep
3♦Doc


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Yes, however you can only spend 1 benny per turn, and I spent a benny to soak. Oh how much I love real dice.


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

Okay, I'm going to give this an attempt to get back in the game. Seems violence might be more needed than I had originally anticipated for a ponies campaign.

I spend much of our time out of sorts at the death of Higgs. First time in my life I have witnessed such an act. Finally I see my fellow Unicorn and friend get hit. I then collect my resolve, "No More! You had your chance to be peaceable but now you've crossed the line." I aim my horn and fire a missile at the Porc who hit Mint.
Spellcraft:1d12 ⇒ 121d6 ⇒ 5 Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

An explode on a d12? Nice.
Lark flies forward and rips the blanket off the bed in the corner at A5. Clutching the blanket in her four hooves, she doubles back, and attempts to land on one of the porcs.
Trying to pin my target beneath the blanket (which will also probably take me out of the fight), similar to what Night tried earlier.
Fighting: 1d4 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 2
Bennie!: 1d4 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 1
Oh boy. A fumble.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Lark, There are a few different ways to do this, I think the best way to do it with the way you described your action is to push the porc down into the prone position and you can follow up next action by grappling to entagle him if you wish.

Porc's Strength 1d12 - 3 ⇒ (2) - 3 = -1 (-3 for Lark's running start)

Lark Leaps over the battle, landing on the bed, bouncing back at the porc, Blanket in hoof. Lark hits the porc hard, knocking him prone and entangling him in one fell swoop!

Since Lark used a blanket and got a raise on the porc, I allowed her to entangle too. Don't expect that to happen every time.

Lark, seeing the heavily protected Norgrug aims at the only unprotected spot... His head!

Spellcraft Ace 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 (-4 Called Shot to the Head)

Crack! The Air Missile hit's Norgrug square in the face! 1 wound

Norgrug uses a Bennie to Soak the damage!
Norgrug's Vigor Roll 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Norgrug Shrugs off the Damage and is not shaken!

"Why you Horny Horse! That. Almost. Hurt!" He Bellows!

Initiative
4♣Shep
3♦Doc


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Don't look until your turn is resolved!:

Round 2 Initiative
Q♦Porc Body Gaurds (3)
10♦Lark
9♦Shep
8♣Night
7♥Doc
5♠Element
4♠Norgrug

I'll try to have an updated map once the round is resolved


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

AWE NO YOU DIDN'T!
Shep moves in and attacks Norgrug with the furry of 9001 suns:

Attack: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
...1st Bennie: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
is there a limit on how many bennies you can use per round?... cuz i really hope that there is NOT... lol if there is, you can simply ignore the rest of this post as there is no way in tarterus that my 3 hit anything

If simple anger could kill, Norgrug would be in pieces right now, unfortunately i doubt that this is the case...

...2nd Bennie if its legal:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 81d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
wtf mate? i think someone stole my dice mojo
Dammage: 1d6 + 1d10 ⇒ (6) + (3) = 9
d6 explosion: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Total: 12 damage... assuming an 8 at least hits the porker


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

This coming round, Shep will continue his attempt at smashing Norgrugs rocks... or like a rock... or however the phrase goes

Attack:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 <-- check em lol
...Bennie:1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 71d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 (and with any luck, i will be ganging up on him with someone by now to give me a bonus to hit, haven't been able to find the battle map for this round yet)

Dammage: 1d10 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (2) = 8... and that probably isnt enough to hurt him anyways :( ...rough times ahead for paco


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark takes a deep breath.
"Alright, I've got him, I think so, anyway, so you guys need to hurry with what you're doing because I don't think Norgrub will tell us where the foal is unless he's actually lost, and I'm not sure we're winning right now, it's kind of hard to tell. Anyway, I've got this porc here, so you guys handle the rest!"


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Shep runs forward and hits Norgrug, causing him to become shaken.

Norgrug's Smarts 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 11d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

"Y-your armored friend is quite strong...For a horse..." Norgrug replies to Shep's Persuasion. Norgrug is already shaken, so he suffers a daunt

The Porc under Lark tries to escape from his blanket prison.

Porcs Str 1d10 ⇒ 2 Vs Larks Str or Agility 1d4 ⇒ 31d6 ⇒ 2

"L-let me out! Let me out!" The Porc struggles under Lark's blanket bind, and fails to escape!

The other two Porcs move to atttack, the 1st one closes in on Lark...

Porc Fighting 1d12 ⇒ 3

Despite grappling the porc, Lark ducks the other porc's ax swing. "W-What, I missed?!"

The 2nd Porc tries to attack Shep...

Porc Fighting 1d12 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10 (-2 from attack around coner of room)
Porc Fighting Ace! 1d12 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Damage 1d10 + 1d10 + 1d6 ⇒ (10) + (10) + (3) = 23
Damage Ace 2d10 + 23 ⇒ (3, 3) + 23 = 29

The Third Porc attacks Shep from around the corner and lands a lucky strike! "Leave our Chief alone Pony!"
That's 5 wounds coming towards shep, if he can soak up two, he can stay conscious. Shep might need some healing after that.

Round 2 Initiative
10♦Lark
9♦Shep
8♣Night
7♥Doc
5♠Element
4♠Norgrug


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Two attacks somehow missed Lark, despite all the odds. That's not gonna last! Guys, Larkroy Jenkins needs help! ;D
Do I have to spend an action to maintain the grapple, or can I assume it will be maintained on the porc's turn (as happened last round)? If the latter:

Lark looks up at the porc swinging at her, giggling. "Wow, did you really miss? Oh, sun, that's hilarious, I didn't think that'd happen! Can you even lift that thing? How do you even hold it? I mean, do you have to hold still when you pick it up, or can you carry something and walk at the same time? I'm not really curious, I just think you're a daft strip of bacon!"
She rolls her eyes. "I mean, really, I'm right here, easy target! Your chief should kick you out of the tribe, before you get everypony killed! What's next? Are you going to hit him next? Oh, wow, that'd be amazing!"
Taunt: 1d8 ⇒ 81d6 ⇒ 3
Explode!: 1d8 ⇒ 7
Total of 15 for that Taunt! I hope it's even possible! ;D


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

not really sure whats going on anymore... this thing is doing 2d10 damage normally and is much better at fighting than i thought, kinda wish that higgs was still here to confound them with roguey (yes i just made that word up) goodness lol so anyways, soak rolls are straight vigor checks if im correct, so...

Soak: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (3) = 9
soak ACE!: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
... well, the ace didnt make much difference, but that is a raise, so i should have soaked two points! :D horray, shep gets to get beaten on again for another round befor we are all kidnapped and tortured by the big angry beasts!


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

whoa... wait a second, my bad, im having one of those days, that was supposed to be two seperate d6s... which puts the total soak roll at a 7... yea... good luck gentleponies, shep is down for the count


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

I freak as Shepard goes down. "No! Not another! I'm coming Commander Shepard!" I race towards Shepard and attempt to heal him using restoration.
1d12 ⇒ 91d6 ⇒ 2 I forget the details to this spell and don't have access to the Rulebook. Would someone mind rolling for the rest of the spell's effects.?


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

You made a good point Shep. Norgrug is wielding a great Axe while the others were wielding battle axes. I rolled the wrong damage. Here is the correct damage.

Damage: 1d10 + 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (8) + (1) = 14
Ace!: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

OK after taking the hit and soaking the damage, shep is stunned and has 1 wound.

Shep wheels back from the hit, his toughness and armor saved him from dropping to the floor. He is still rattled though.

Porc's Spirit Vs Lark's Taunt!: 1d6 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0Incapacitated

"What did you say, you lit-lit... IT'S TRUUUE! I'M A TERRIBLE PORC!" The porc drops his axe and begins to weep uncontrollably!

Round 2 Initiative
9♦Shep (Shaken)
8♣Night (Shaken)
7♥Doc
5♠Element
4♠Norgrug (Shaken)

Shep needs to make a spirit roll with a -1 would penalty to become unshaken. If he raises he can act with his actions from above.

Night is still very hurt and shaken with a -3 wound penalty to her spirit check. If she raises she can act this round. Daunts and wounds son't stack, and neither do their penalties.

Doc up after that.
Element follows. With Shep still up he may want to change his action...


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Not shaken, I spent a benny to soak, doing that rids the shaken automatically then the soak is rolled. (well in deadlands anyway, I am now wishing I had the books and savage worlds to look and compare, though.)

Owww! Stupid brute! Well fine, no diplomacy means it's, ow, time to make good on, ow, my word about option 2. Ow.

Night waits till shep is about to strike then drops another fur on top of Norgrug from behind.


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

Seeing Shep still standing, I ready another wind missile and fire at the porc. "You will not take another of us!" I fire a single missile at the target.

Spellcraft:1d12 ⇒ 101d6 ⇒ 3 For:2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10 Damage.


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

"Enough My. Nice Pony!"

Doc moves into striking distance and back kicks Norgrug with all his might.

Fighting - 1d6 ⇒ 2
Wild - 1d6 ⇒ 5

Bennie
Fighting - 1d6 ⇒ 1
Wild - 1d6 ⇒ 6

Explode - 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Damage - 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + (3) = 5


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Shep's Spirit roll: 1d8 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 21d6 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Shep is unable to regain his composure from the hit. Shep remains shaken.

Night, I'm going to say what your doing amounts to a "trick." Since you are using magic to perform the trick you would roll smarts. I will Roll Norgrug's Agility against it since you are covering him in something. I'm going to roll it now to save time, but if you wish to do tricks with your magic like this in the future, that is what you will roll. Success will lower his parry by 2.

Night Levitates a heavy fur high above Norgrug's head, waiting for shep to attack... But Shep seems to be stunned from the last attack. Luckily Doc Rushes forward ready to assist in the fight!

Night's Smarts: 1d8 - 3 ⇒ (7) - 3 = 41d6 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 0 VS Norgrug's Agility: 1d8 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 41d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1 Of course a tie... But a draw here makes no sense, so I'll give it to ya!

The Heavy Furs land's on Norgrug's Head, covering it. "What?!" He Bellows in confusion!

Shep moves forward, and bucks the Large Porc strait in the chest with a loud "Clang!" Sadly, it seems that his armor protected him.

Element Shoots off another wind missile and it clangs off of Norgrug's Armor. Again, I recommend calling a shot so that you can ignore some of his toughness and add to your damage. Your dc is 4 and your rolling a d12 and you still have 3 bennies. Taking a -4 to your roll to add +4 damage and ignore some armor might be worth thinking about...

Norgrug's Spirit Roll: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 31d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
Ace: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Norgrug shrug's off the heavy furs and they fall to the floor, and he seems to compose himself. Tricks only last until the opponent's next turn. Still a -2 to parry is nothing to sneeze at. might not be a bad idea to so it again unless you have a better idea.

Round 2 Initiative
A♣Night
9♠Shep (shaken)
7♦Doc
5♥Element
5♦Norgrug
3♦Lark
2♣Porc bodyguards (2)


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Night will step back a bit and drop the bed on Norgrug.

Smarts: 1d8 - 3 ⇒ (5) - 3 = 21d6 - 3 ⇒ (2) - 3 = -1


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Norgrug's Agility: 1d8 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 31d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Norgrug steps out of the way of the thrown bed. "First time, shame on me. Second time, shame on you, little horse!" He chortles.

Round 2 Initiative
9♠Shep (shaken)
7♦Doc
5♥Element
5♦Norgrug
3♦Lark
2♣Porc bodyguards (2)


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

Doc attempts to kick Norgrug once more.

Fighting - 1d6 ⇒ 3
Wild - 1d6 ⇒ 4

Damage - 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (3) = 9

Did I fail to hit or do any damage last round? My attack was not mentioned at all in the GM post telling us what happened, so I just want to make sure it wasn't forgotten about.


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

So, one bodyguard is being held down (and will probably break free after my turn, unless Lark's insanely lucky) and the other is fine, while a third is out of the fight. Just making sure I've got a grip on things. I'll act after Norgrug. :)


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
DM jlord wrote:

Shep moves forward, and bucks the Large Porc strait in the chest with a loud "Clang!" Sadly, it seems that his armor protected him.

Doctor Gearbox moves forward, and bucks the Large Porc strait in the chest with a loud "Clang!" Sadly, it seems that his armor protected him. Derp

--

Shep Holds action till after Element.

Doc kicks hard at Norgrug, but overextends and misses.

Round 2 Initiative
5♥Element
9♠Shep (shaken)
5♦Norgrug
3♦Lark
2♣Porc bodyguards (2)


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

Okay, I have no idea what the DM is talking about with called shots but if you recomend it, then fine.

I use called shot *Shrug*
Spell Craft:1d12 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 2 For:2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7 and whatever else goes into called shots.


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

I've looked through the PDF. Called Shots are often referenced, but I can't find the actual rules on them.

351 to 400 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Savage World of My Little Pony! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.