Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM jlord's Savage World of My Little Pony (Inactive)

Game Master jlord


301 to 350 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

from pg 42 of the savage world of MLP guide:

Horseshoes- While wearing plain horseshoes, you may act as if you are armed with Str+d4 weapons on each hoof. In addition, you gain a +1 bonus to resist Bumps and Bruises.

They are under sundries since they are not intended to be used as weapons

Shep does not like getting attacked, nor does he like people threatening his friends

If the porc is still a threat on sheps turn, he attacks
Attack: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Dammage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Thanx for the look up, now I just need my next turn to arrive to strike with rapier in the finish of my Whirlhouse of Doom! Muahahaha! Oh wait wrong character, (no evil no evil, bad evil) oh well this is ooc anyway :)


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark takes to the air, pulls off her battered helmet, and brings it down as hard as she can manage on the head of the last porc.
Fighting: 1d4 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 3
Rerolling Fighting with a Benny: 1d4 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 3
Explode!: 1d4 ⇒ 4
EXPLODE!: 1d4 ⇒ 4
KABOOOOM: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Damage, if applicable: 1d4 ⇒ 4
A total of 13 to Fighting! *BONK*
Inflicting the same damage I'd deal for bare hooves (just Strength), but wanted to apply some flavour to the attack.


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

all dice explode savage worlds, (I heard there is one exception, but it never came up before so I don't think it's damage) explode your damage dice Lark! XD


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Huzzah!: 1d4 ⇒ 4
HUZZAH!: 1d4 ⇒ 3
So a total Fighting roll of 13, and a total damage roll of 11.
BONK!


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Higgs stays hidden from combat as the Porc tries desperatly to attack Shep...

Spear attack 1d6 ⇒ 3

The porc's spear once again glances off of Sheps armor.

And then *BONK!* the Porc slumps to the ground, unconscious, never seeing Lark's "Death from Above" attack coming.

With the threats knocked out, the group can continue or explore the room.

There is a door on the west end of the room and the stair case is on the south side and an eerie blue glow is emanating from the top of the staircase. There does not seem to be anything of value in the room.


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

"Wow, I didn't think that would work. I don't usually use my helmet as a club! Not that I need to club many things. Or shoot them, or in general--anyway, that went really well!"
Lark points, frowning. "What's that glowing thing up there? Looks like magic! I think we should check it out. What do you think? I think it might be a good idea. It's either a weird lamp or something ponymade, surely. Maybe there's a unicorn up there?"


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

"I wouldn't assume pony-made, these porcs are not too friendly but not terribly stupid either." She says as she trots over to the stairs, and slowly climbs them watching for any traps or such.

Notice: 1d6 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 3
Stealth: 1d4 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 6
Pop stealth: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

"Do they have magic, though?" Lark flies alongside Mint. "I mean, it could be a special lamp. But otherwise, where's that light coming from?"
Lark lands beside the door. "I'm not saying we should open it, but what else would it be but a pony?"


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

"A genie?" she whispers in response to Lark.


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark stares. Then she rolls her eyes. "Don't be stupid."
She turns and opens the door. "Genies aren't real."


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

I thought you would head up the stairs so you could "see the light." Okay bad joke but still amusing :)

And many would have said the same about wendigos too.


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

shep looks at the unconscious porc as the party trots past, then looks to lark

remind me not ta make you mad miz Lark, i like my noggin right where it is.


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs pops up once it sounds like the fight is over,
"are they all gone?"

Seeing that in fact they looked bonked Higgs pops out and drops into the back of the party, being in closed spaces where she ca not fly around really unnerves her.

As she gos past the Proc with the bashed in head she says.

"O gosh"


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4
Shepard Jeremiah Pie wrote:

shep looks at the unconscious porc as the party trots past, then looks to lark

remind me not ta make you mad miz Lark, i like my noggin right where it is.

"Well, thanks, I try. That helmet's been through a lot. I guess it decided it was payback time."


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

And I don't believe the head was actually bashed in, just bonked a bit.


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Your hit, a Bonk it is then


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Huzzah! How many Bonks did he receive?
Only one?
Huzzah! The Bonks have been doubled!
*Just watched Luna Eclipsed*


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

The door is on the west side of the room and the light coming from the staircase is coming from the top, So I assume that Lark is conversing from the bottom of the stairs or walked away to open the door during their conversation.

At the top of the staircase stands a veil of crackling blue energy. Behind the veil, a large open hall with a set of large double doors are seen, and immediately to the east a group of little porc chops are huddled in the corner. Most of them appear to be sleeping, and the few that are awake seem to not be paying any heed towards your direction. Although it is hard to see, there are two doors on the northern wall of this hall, which are flanking the stairs.

The veil completely blocks entrance into the room beyond, and you can smell ozone and feel your hair standing on end as you get closer to it. If Lark or Shep step near it they immediately realize that touching this veil of energy would be really really bad.

When Lark open's the western door, it leads into a corridor that goes 10 yards to the west and ends at another door. Halfway down the corridor, there is another door on the southern wall and another corridor that turns north. This corridor is 4 yards long, ending in another door.


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Ah, my bad. For some reason, I thought there was a door at the top of the staircase. ^_^
Lark stares, then turns and heads back down. "That is not a genie." She pauses. "Don't touch it, guys."
She flies back down. "It's electricity. Dangerous. I guess the porcs have magic. Maybe it's some sort of magic item. Anyway, we can't go that way."
She lands at the bottom and trots over to the western door. "Let's try this, then."[/b] She opens it. "Okay, what way now?"


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

"Actually give me a moment to examine this magic wall."

spellcraft on the magic veil: 1d8 ⇒ 71d6 ⇒ 6
pop spellcraft: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Looking for general info as well as how I can break the spell and maybe even if I can learn the spell later.


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

I adjust my glasses and step forward. "Magic? The porcs? Facinatiing! Oh Let me see! What is it?" I too begin to look at the veil.
Spellcraft:1d12 ⇒ 81d6 ⇒ 2


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs gos past the electricity wile the others look it over, up to Lark and stops her rushing off to open doors willy-nilly.

"Lark sweaty, best let me have a look at the door 1st, more my area of specialism, oping doors any old how, bad idea"

1d4 ⇒ 4 Notice ->(+2 Locks and Traps)
explode1d4 ⇒ 1 7
1d6 ⇒ 3

1d10 ⇒ 7 Stealth
1d6 ⇒ 3 luck

Higgs gets out a small set if tools and give the door a once over.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

After Night and Element's assessment of the energy veil, The two conclude that the magic veil is not of unicorn origin. The magic seems to be old and part of this place. The spell is similar to the force field spell, but delivers a lethal shock to anyone who touches it. The Spell seems like it would be activated and deactivated by a command word of some sort. Although it is possible that the Porcs created this magical veil, it is doubtful. Most likely the spell was here when they moved in and they have figured our how to use it or have simply ignored it.

Quote:
On the other side of the western door, it leads into a corridor that goes 10 yards to the west and ends at another door. Halfway down the corridor, there is another door on the southern wall and another corridor that turns north. This corridor is 4 yards long, ending in another door.

Lark has already opened the western door. Higgs, did you want to check out one of these three doors, and which one did you want to search?


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

if your saying 1st post 1st severed your going to get some really long posts from me like

Higgs will look and open every door she can so that lark dos not trip a trap
door 1
1d4 ⇒ 2 Notice ->(+2 Locks and Traps)
1d6 ⇒ 3 luck
door 2
1d4 ⇒ 1 Notice ->(+2 Locks and Traps)
1d6 ⇒ 4 luck
door 3
1d4 ⇒ 2 Notice ->(+2 Locks and Traps)
1d6 ⇒ 2 luck


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Night will quietly listen at then if hearing nothing will open the door going north.

Notice: 1d6 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 4


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

to late heheh 1st come 1st open


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Ahh, but you didn't look beyond or go through, so you opened I went :P


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

yep free to go in :)


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Higgs checks the northernern door, which is not traped or locked, and thus opens the door into a chamber that seems to serve as a makeshift temple. A large statue at the far end depicts a four-armed Porc with truly savage features. Each hand grasps a battle axe. The eyes of the statue are rubies. At the bottom of the statue the porc has it's foot atop what appears to be some sort of fallen lizard. The lizard looks like a cross between a gecko and a chameleon and has a curved horn protruding from it's head.

DM Rolls:

1d6 ⇒ 4
1d6 ⇒ 3
1d6 ⇒ 1
1d6 ⇒ 61d6 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

In front of the statue, paying homage, is what appears to be a Porc in tribal robes and three regular Porcs. One of the Porcs turns to the door as it opens.
"HEY, WHO YOU?!"

INITIATIVE ROUND 1
3♣>Q♦ Nightflight
9♦ Doc Gearbox
9♣ Tribal Robes Porc (1)
7♠ Higgs
5♠ Lark
5♣ Element
3♥ Shep
2♦ Porcs (3)

The room is 6 yards wide by ten yards deep. The ceiling is 12 yards up, making flight possible, but it will not keep you out of the reach of their spears. Assuming Higgs is in front and night is right behind her, the rest can fill in behind as needed.


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

As higgs opens the door and spots them she says (I think she can say this 1st as a free action in the surprise round before it all kicks off)

"Errr guys, I think we have a problem"


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Battlemap!

Higgs and Nightflight are at the front. Let me where the rest of you all fall in at for the start and where you head to.


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

How high is the room GM? if it has the height Higgs gos up full defiance


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

"I sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, we are kinda lost. We are looking for your chief, can give us directions please?"

Persuasion: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark is probably close to the front, since she was hurrying ahead.


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

When Shep sees/hears the porcs and moves to the front of the party and braces for impact, attacking one if they have moved threateningly toward the party

Studded Horseshoe: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

yep, even the beefy barbarian types miss on occasion in this game :P

dammage: (on the off chance that a 3 hits anything) 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (2) = 8


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

Doc is likely located somewhere close to E8 as he finds the electric wall fascinating...

Upon seeing our new friends, Doc steps into view and says, "As my friend said, we are simply looking to have a chat with your leader, if you could kindly show us the way, we'll get out of your hair in a jiffy."

CLASH OF WILLS - PERSUASION (Directed at Tribal Robes)

Persuasion - 1d8 ⇒ 5
Wild - 1d6 ⇒ 6

Explode - 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

I enjoy mulling over the old magic for some time. Then proceed to follow the other. "Very facinating piece of work. I wish I could meet the one who cast that. I could learn a thing or two from them. A spell that lasts. Who'd of thought?"

Upon seeing the Porcs I sigh. Adjusting my glasses I step up next to Mintleaf. "Please gentlecolts....or....um...perhaps gentleporcs? Anyways good sirs, Must you always be so hostile? We came to talk peace and learn about you and your kind. We don't want anymore violence. Would you please stand down and listen to reason."

Persuasion:1d10 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 2


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Higgs, the room is 12 ft tall, or 4 yards tall. (I posted 12 yards above but I misses typed. You can fly above and around the Porcs but you would be within their reach.

I'm assuming Doc moves to 5c

Porc Smarts1d4 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0
Tribal robes Smarts1d8 ⇒ 3
Tribal robes Smarts1d8 ⇒ 6 {bennie reroll)
Spirit roll to unshaken 1d6 ⇒ 4> (bennie used to act this round)

Nightflight and the doc try persuading the Porcs. The closest Porc taken aback by nightflight's upfront question, looks to the others in total confusion. The Porc at C3 is out of the fight The Tribal Robed one stares at Doc for a moment. "Wha- I... INTRUDERS! GET THEM!" He snarls!

The Tribal Robed porc points towards the group and says something in an unnaturally eerie and slithery tone. Something around the Porc's neck glows red, along with his hand and then three bursts of liquid fire, in rapid succession, fire off towards the three closest members of the party! (Currently Doc, who just entered, Higgs and then Nightflight !)

Tribal robes Sspellcraft (Doc, then Higgs, then Nightflight) 1d8 ⇒ 11d8 ⇒ 71d8 ⇒ 2

Doc and Nightflight barley jump out of the way of their shots, however, poor Higgs is hit square in the chest as she is trying to fly up out of the way!

Fire Damage 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8
Higgs, Your Toughness is stated as a 5, but from what I can tell it should be a 4. Where is the extra point coming from?
The flames majorly burn poor Higgs, the pain causing her to recoil in agony. Higgs is SHAKEN, and has possibly taken 1 wound if her toughness is a 4 or lower. she takes a -1 to all rolls with a wound.

Higgs is up next.

Check the Discussion thread for "Soaking Damage"


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Being Shaken means she's liable to fall, right?
I'll wait to see if Higgs recovers before I post my action.


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

Seeing them resort to violence, I forgo persuasion for a magic missile. I adjust my glasses. "Fine, if you want it that way, we'll do it that way." I lower my head and aim my horn. surges of wind circulate around my horn and then solidifies into a missile. I fire four bolts, one to each target.
Spellcraft:1d12 ⇒ 81d6 ⇒ 3 Damage:2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3
Spellcraft:1d12 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 01d6 ⇒ 2 Damage:2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8
Spellcraft:1d12 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -11d6 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1 Damage:2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2
Spellcraft:1d12 - 3 ⇒ (4) - 3 = 11d6 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3 Damage:2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7
bummer
The one that may hit did the least damage.
I never did get my advance reward. For purpose of taking perks and spells, do I still count as novice or am I advanced now?


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs bravely or foolishly try's to save Doc and the others by flying into the path of the magic fire bolt, no one will ever no as she falls cold stone dead to the rooms floor.

Yes a Pony death. SHOCK HORROR, thing is new work, life wife that kind of thing means I am cutting back big time, and I am sorry to say this game is on the cut back list. Its been fun. I just want to add Higgs wants to be rev-veng-gay-ed


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

No...
NOOOOO!
SHE'S DEAD! FOREVER!


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

@ Element The penalty for multiple actions applies to all actions in the round. Also you count as novice until 5 advances.

Sorry to see you go Higgs.


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Whats a game with outs some loss TTFN all


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Higgs flies into the path of the fire bolts, protecting her friends, and takes all three hits, crumpling to the ground. There is a stunned silence.

"...S-Stupid Pony! She jumped in front of it!" The tribal robbed Porc yells, a surprised tone in his voice!

Sad to see you go Higgs. Heroic way to go out though. Don't be a stranger.

Lark up Next, Element on deck, Shep in the hole...

Element, see the disscussion thread.


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark looks at the body. "Oh."
She flies over to Higgs's corpse, lands, and looks at it. She quietly checks the pegasus's pulse.
Then, she looks up at the robed porc. Her eyes are narrowed. "You killed her. You murdered her. We came here to talk! You--and don't spout horse apples about her jumping in the way! What the buck did you think would happen? It's fire, you wretched cur! Thy hide be cursed by whatever fell spirit to be found beneath to which you'd show respect! Stand aside, mongrel, and pray to the sun and moon, to whatever spineless worm you serve, to the pathetic icons you may hold dear, that your soul has not already been cast aside for the death of a noncombatant! A pointless loss brought on by thy idiocy and malice! Thou warriors of the dirt, proven thyselves without honor for slaying one who did not plan for blood! Stand aside, and cast thy weapons down!"
She pauses, tilting her head. She looks a bit confused. Then, the glare returns. "What ho, hog, I heard you like fire. So how about we cast you to the depths of Tartarus, and see how your fire fares there."
Taunt on Robes: 1d8 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 6
Explode: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Robes' Spirit Roll 1d6 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 = 0

"You come here, in our home. We protect our home! You dare question us in our home? You no belong! Leave now and go back to your heathen gods before I cast another of you to Tartarus!" The Robed porc explodes back at Lark in anger. However, It is obvious that he has lost his will to fight and in now all bark and no bite. He is shaking uncontrollably from anger.

Element Up next, only two left with a will to fight!


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

"GREAT SCOTT!!! Things have just gotten heavy...," as Doc stares at Higg's burned body.

It's been fun Higg, see you around


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Gonna give Element and Shep another day to decide on their actions with the death and all and it being the weekend. Remember Shep, you can use bennies to re-roll.

Next Round's Initiative:

✰JOKER✰ NightFlight Mintleaf
K♥ Lark
K♦ Shep
Q♣ Element
8♥ Doc
4♠ Porcs (2)

Joker: Nightflight gains a +2 to all trait and damage rolls and is can go whenever she wants this round, automatically interupting if she whishes.
All characters get a Free Bennie because Jokers are Wild!

Updated Map

301 to 350 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Savage World of My Little Pony! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.