Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM jlord's Savage World of My Little Pony (Inactive)

Game Master jlord


201 to 250 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

"Yeah, like Mint said. Or is it Mintleaf? Or, um-um, well. What matters is that you really don't want to fight us. We really don't have time to waste on this. You kidnapped a filly, we're going to retrieve her. If you really want to die quickly, go pick a fight with a manticore." Lark rolls her eyes. "We have our hooves kind of full here."
Turning this on any porc who hasn't been beaten yet, focusing on ones who've previously resisted efforts.
Taunt: 1d8 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 1
That's a 4. Welp, fair enough. Lark's Taunt wasn't very creative anyways.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

9♥ Nightflight Mintleaf
Nightflight. Clash of wills checks, you do not add your charisma bonus into the roll. However you get a +1 from having a higher charisma bonus than the Porc Chops. You also get a +1 for having a higher smarts than the Porcs, so it actually worked out the same anyways.

Porc Chop 2! 1d6 ⇒ 1

The little porc lowers his spear and tilts his head to the side. "OWKAY!" Yeah, this pork chop is well done...

4♥ Porc Chops (5,6,7,8)

The four porcs in the back have a go at taunting the group too, focusing on the same three along with Nightflight!

Clash of Wills!
Porc Chops 5 Taunt Vs Higgs spirit! 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Porc Chops 6 Taunt Vs Doc spirit! 1d6 ⇒ 4
Porc Chops 7 Taunt Vs Shep spirit! 1d6 ⇒ 2
Porc Chops 8 Taunt Vs Nighflight spirit! 1d6 ⇒ 5

Doc, Shep, and porc chop 6 get their +1 from having a higher Spirit in this roll. Nightflight does not have a higher spirit, but does have a higher charisma, so she gains a +1 as well.

4♣ Lark Lighthead

Lark gains a +2 bonus for having a higher spirit and charisma than the porks

Porc Chop 3! 1d6 ⇒ 3

"WAIT WHAT HUH?!" Porc chop 3 is stunned by Lark's confusing taunt, trying to piece together what she is talking about.

Shepis up next, followed by Element Al


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Still to go...
3♦ Shepard Jeremiah Pie
3♣ Element Al


INITIATIVE Round 2
A♠ Higgledy Piggledy~
A♣ Nightflight Mintleaf
K♣ Porc Chops (5,6,7,8)
J♥ Doctor Gearbox
9♣ Lark Lighthead
8♥ Shepard Jeremiah Pie
7♦ Element Al
5♥ Porc Chops (3~,4)


Higgs spends a benny and is frit no more but then heads passed the porks
2d8 + 10 ⇒ (4, 3) + 10 = 17 pase


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

Spirit 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Wild 1d6 ⇒ 6

"Now, now little porc, there is no reason to hurt yourself by pointing that stick at ponies that are bigger than you."


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4
The Lady of Pain wrote:

Higgs spends a benny and is frit no more but then heads passed the porks

2d8+10 pase

From what I recall from the Bronyville podcast, you won't get to act this turn. If you break free normally, or spend the Benny to recover, you get to act next round. If you get a raise, or spend the Benny after recovering, you get to act on the same turn.

I could, however, be totally wrong. This is just what I remember from the rules.


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

Won't be able to post any time other than now or late monday evening. Here goes.

I shake my head and step forward. Adjusting my glasses I retort. "So, your kind sends children to do their dirty work? Poor taste. You should be at home studying and becoming smarter, not fighting. You are the future of your kind, but not now. You should back down, go home, and open your books so you can better help your clan in the future when your time comes."
Persuade:1d10 ⇒ 31d6 ⇒ 5


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

For Lark:

Lark your doing it again,

This is what the GM posted

"Higgs has become 'shaken'. On your next turn you must spend your action recollecting yourself with a spirit roll dc 4. if you get a raise (8 or higher) you can act as well. Alternatively, you can spend a bennie at any time to automatically recover from shaken.

The GM said at any time Lark, I can spend a Benny just before my go and I'm ok to move.

1d4 ⇒ 4 Spirit DC4
1d4 ⇒ 1 Expanded 5 vs DC 4 Made
1d6 ⇒ 4 wild dice If needed DC


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Higgs:
I'm not trying to GM. I am helping with rules. If you don't want people helping with rules, you're going to have a conflict with the excellent Mintleaf, who has helped quite a bit. The GM's post did not contradict what I said. Now, the GM is free to make a ruling. But the ruling I'm using is from the actual designer of the game, so the default assumption I'm working with is that we're following those rules. Please don't assume I'm trying to take over every time I give advice. I am trying to help, and you're acting like I'm making a power play.


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

Spirit vs taunt: target 2
1d8 ⇒ 71d6 ⇒ 1
+1 for having a higher spirit grants me an 8, thus am unaffected
"you make a good point there Miz Mintleaf, these children ought ta be supervised though" Shep looks down at porkchop 4, glares and says "Playtime's over, your a TAKIN us ta see the grownups by the time i count ta three or i'm gonna ground ya all fer a MONTH!"

Intimidate: 1d6 ⇒ 61d6 ⇒ 4
Explosion1:1d6 ⇒ 6
Explosion2:1d6 ⇒ 4

Total Intimidate: 16... hot dang! counting ALLWAYS works on kids! XD


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

3♦ Shepard Jeremiah Pie
Shep you would have to move up adjacent to intimidate the Porc. Both the Porc and Shep have weapons drawn so no bonuses to either side there. Shep does have a higher Str, so a +1 to his 16 is a 17!

Porc's Str...1d4 ⇒ 1

The Porc Chop simply turns tail and runs, throwing the spar up in the air as he flees.

3♣ Element Al

Element Al has a higher Smarts, but Porc 3 has a higher charisma, granting each f them a +1 to the roll.

Porc's Smarts...1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
"B-BUT I HAET REEDENG!" The porc says in a defeated tone, droping his spear and pouting.

A♠ Higgledy Piggledy~
Higgs flies passed the porcs, getting a good 20 yards behind them (if Higgs wants to go that far)

A♣ Nightflight Mintleaf Is up next.

'1' is the loneliest number that you'll ever 'roll'~♪


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

I missed that somehow, thnx.
It doesn't seem to follow suit. Hmm I'll have to ask the designer why he did that if I ever get the chance.
Cool moving forward.

Spirit, counter roll: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 61d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Night cast Enunciate, in a loud voice she bellows, "I want to speak to your leader and any porc who gets in my way will have a very unpleasant day!!"

1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 81d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5
1d6 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Assuming they have the same stats, thus giving me the same bonuses, though I recommend houseruling so the player's don't need to know the porc's stats to know what bonuses they get (I have a potential solution, if interested PM me, or we can continue this way)


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs loops round and heads back a bit sheepish she ran away.


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

I'm all for quadruple raises! :P to simplify things, since it looks like were gonna battle of wills these guys into submission and im right in the thick of it right now, its possible i'll get hit before my turn, so i'll pre-roll a spirit check to recover from shaken in case i get hit
Spirit:1d8 ⇒ 51d6 ⇒ 1
recovers from being shaken as long as i didn't take more than one wound/daunt

if i don't get shaken/fail to recover this round then Shep does the following:
Shep glares at the next nearest porkchop who is armed, and intimidates him "you kids should know that playing with weapons is dangerous... YOU could get hurt!"
Intimidate:1d6 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 4
so it's a 4

not looking at a raise in any case, but a good chance i'll make one shaken at least :P


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

So where am I in the current order?


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

1d6 ⇒ 1

Porc 5 flees screaming "OUTTA WAY OUTTA WAY! I NO WANT UNPLEASANT DAY!"

The remaining 3 Porc chops, enraged that all of the others were scared off, try a last ditch effort to skewer the closest pony next to them... Shep!

Attacks 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

The three Porc chops attack in unison, all three of them stepping forward to attack. Porc 6 and 8 on the sides totally miss Shep however Porc 7 in the center lands a glancing blow off of sheps armor, causing no serious harm.

Seeing their last ditch attack utterly fail, and being outnumbered two to one, the last three drop their spears. "WE GIVE UP..."


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

The last three porc chops have given up, What do you guys do?


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

"Well that's the smartest thing you've said all day. Now we promise we won't hurt you if you take us to the young foal you pony-napped. Isn't that right everyone?" Doc glances to the other ponies.

Assuming he sees no objection, he quickly looks back to the porcs and says, "so get stepping my swiney fellows!"

While giving his most winning smile, Doc looming over the remaining porcs insistently.

It so much easier to loom when you are one of the brawny ponies. :)


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

I adjust my glasses as I observe our prisoners. "Yes, we would indeed like to know where to proceed. If you would be so kind as to take us there." Suddenly my eye get big and bubbly. "And maybe along the way you can tell us all about your clan and culture, that would be wonderful. I know only bits and pieces of your kind but nothing would be better than learning everything first hand. Indeed I bet the folks themselves know all know more but I would like to hear your take on it just the same." I eagerly await what the porc chops have to say about their people.


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs nods, but keeps a look out for any more pointy sticks coming out of nowhere


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

"Where is the captive? Why did you kidnap her? Don't you normally just steal food?"


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Don't you love assumptions?

"These might not be the same group, so lets talk to their leader before making accusations and asking questions only he might know."


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark frowns. "Oh, I guess you might be right. I don't actually think these are the children, I was mostly just kind of throwing things at the wall. Pasta? Where does that phrase even--anyways, I assumed they were with the same group, but since there seem to be different breeds, maybe those nastier porcs were the ones who handled the kidnapping, and these ones are the food thieves. We should probably talk to them, then."
Lark turns to the porcs, grinning widely. "Hail, creatures! Where's the one you follow? What do you know of the larger and nastier-looking members of your strange kind?"


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
Doctor Gearbox wrote:

"Well that's the smartest thing you've said all day. Now we promise we won't hurt you if you take us to the young foal you pony-napped. Isn't that right everyone?" Doc glances to the other ponies.

Assuming he sees no objection, he quickly looks back to the porcs and says, "so get stepping my swiney fellows!"

While giving his most winning smile, Doc looming over the remaining porcs insistently.

"WE NO NO ABOUT FOWL." Says the biggest of the little porc chops. "WE GAURD TURF NO CAN LEAVE. BUTT WE NO CAN STOP U"

Element Al wrote:
I adjust my glasses as I observe our prisoners. "Yes, we would indeed like to know where to proceed. If you would be so kind as to take us there." Suddenly my eye get big and bubbly. "And maybe along the way you can tell us all about your clan and culture, that would be wonderful. I know only bits and pieces of your kind but nothing would be better than learning everything first hand. Indeed I bet the folks themselves know all know more but I would like to hear your take on it just the same." I eagerly await what the porc chops have to say about their people.

The more reddish colored porc chop raises an eyebrow. "WHAT U WANT KNOW?"

Nightflight Mintleaf wrote:


"These might not be the same group, so lets talk to their leader before making accusations and asking questions only he might know."

Lark Lighthead wrote:

Lark frowns. "Oh, I guess you might be right. I don't actually think these are the children, I was mostly just kind of throwing things at the wall. Pasta? Where does that phrase even--anyways, I assumed they were with the same group, but since there seem to be different breeds, maybe those nastier porcs were the ones who handled the kidnapping, and these ones are the food thieves. We should probably talk to them, then."

Lark turns to the porcs, grinning widely. "Hail, creatures! Where's the one you follow? What do you know of the larger and nastier-looking members of your strange kind?"

"PORCS AT BASE." The last porc simply says.

The porcs don't try to stop you from passing anymore, but they still aren't very friendly. If you want assistance or info from them I'm gonna have to see some rolls :)


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

I was pretty sure, but I wanted to post a real bit of diplomacy before rolling, and I wanted to see where the others got before doing that. I'll post in the morning, since...well, technically, it's morning now. About 1:00 AM. Point is, yeah, I'll post in the morning, assuming it en't been settled by then. ;P


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs flys around above looking on at what the others say and do.


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark takes a deep breath.
"Okay, look, somepony's been captured, and we need to find out what's going on. We didn't want to fight you, you attacked us. It's not like we hurt you or anything--that was all your department. Thing is, you guys don't really seem very nasty. The other porcs we saw? The big hairy ones? They seemed bad. Who are they? If you help us, we might be able to set things up so you don't have to steal food. You could get food for free, if only you would help us now. We don't have to be enemies! Who says we can't be friends?"
Pursuasion: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d6 ⇒ 5
So that's a 5. I don't believe I add my Charisma to the wild die, so yeah.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

The porc that replies to Lark listens and replies with a sigh. "WE GARD TURF. WE FORAGE IN LAND AN PONAYS CAME AND INFESTED OWR FORAGE LAND. BUT PONAYS MAKE FOOD APPEAR LIKE MAGIKS SO WE TAKE OUR SHARE. PONAYS NO WANT GIVE, SO WE TAKE. WE GARD TURF, BUT NO CAN STOP U. BIG ONES? WE PORC CHOP, OTHERS PORC RIND. LIKE YOU PONAYS WITH FEATHERS AND NO FEATHERS. U MAY PASS, SPEAK WITH LEADER, MAYBE LET NO HOW TO GET FOOD FOUR FREE. BUTT THAY WILL NOT LIKE U ON OWR TURF."


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark tilts her head, starting to hum.
Intuition: 1d10 ⇒ 71d6 ⇒ 4
Lark is trying to determine if the porc is being honest, whether he believes Lark about the 'free food', and whether he thinks the leader will listen. So I get a 7.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

From what Lark can tell, the Porc seems to be honest. The porc doesn't seem to believe that they will get free food, but he believes that you intentions are in good faith. From his intonation and the way the porc sounds, you doubt your going to have a willing audience with the leader of the Porcs.


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

Adjusting my glasses I respond. "Well, it seems diplomacy could end up being a viable option. The porcs don't seem terribly unreasonable. In fact the way it sounds, were intruding on their land. That raises the most important question. Does Equestria really belong to the ponies or these porcs? Interesting. I'd like to meet their leader, we have so much to learn."


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Night looks at the last porc who spoke, "Would they come here to speak then?"


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark shrugs."I don't think they'd be eager to do so, no. In fact, I think we're going to have to struggle just to get an audience. It wasn't my idea to skip the farm, of course, but I'm sure you all know best. Let's just charge!"
Skipping the farm seems to have worked out well. Once again, Lark fails to represent my opinions.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

The little porc is about to speak as he is beaten by Lark's answer. He nods in agreement with her instead.

Any other questions for the porcs? Or time to move on? They don't seem willing to leave but they might be able to give directions.

Don't feel bad about taking the wheel for yourselves. :)


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Some one asked Higgs about the

Sonic Rainbow:

THERE IS A DEMON
THAT LIVES IN THE AIR.

THEY SAY WHOEVER
CHALLENGES HIM DIES.

THEIR WINGS
FREEZE UP,

THEIR BODIES ARE
BUFFETED WILDLY,

AND THEY
DISINTEGRATE.

THE DEMON LIVES
AT MACH RAINBOW ON THE METER,

THATS 750 MILES AN HOUR,

WHERE THE AIR CON NO LONGER
MOVE OUT OF THE WAY.

HE LIVES BEHIND A BARRIER

THROUGH WHICH THEY SAY
NO PONY CAN EVER PASS.

THEY CALLED IT
THE RAINBOW BARRIER.

Thats what Higgs says about it


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

"Well ponies, all does not seem to be as simple as we originally thought it to be. I think it is time to take this show on the road and speak to the head proc chop."

Turning to the porcs, "What is the name of you leader, and how to we reach him...safely?"


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

I almost had Lark say, "Maybe we should split up."
XD

"Okay, so it looks like we have two choices. We can go to the farm and get their take on things, or we can just go ahead to the porc's leader." Lark shrugs. "We've made it this far, so maybe we should keep going? Or maybe we should fall back, now that we've found it out. If we keep going, though, we're going to need to make the leader listen, one way or the other. Any ideas?"


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Night looks at a porc, "Which way to your leader, what's his or her name and how far?"


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Doc persuasion 1d8 ⇒ 21d6 ⇒ 3
Night persuasion 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Element persuasion 1d10 ⇒ 31d6 ⇒ 4
Night Ace 1d6 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

The other two porcs look between Doc, Night, and Element as they ask their questions. The biggest one sighs and then nods to the reddish one. He then turns to the porc that was speaking to Lark and tells him to gather the porcs that fled.

The reddish porc chop nods and says for the 1st time without yelling, “On the plateau, in place of great power. We think it once held in high esteem by foul salamanders. It ours now. We took it long time past." The porc draws a crude map into the dirt to give you an idea of how to get there.

"Norgrug. Leader name is Norgrug." The bigger one continues as the reddish one draws his crude map. "There is secret back entrance. At bottom of plateau. We porcs proud. Will not like you be on turf, will be enraged if you enter our Den. You will have to fend us off like you did with us if you want speak with Norgrug. Now go, before I change mind and force you leave."

With Night's raise above, you guys got alot of info. You know enough to not have to roll for searching or tracking. So what do you guys do? Head up to the top of the plateau and enter through the front or do you go around to the back and enter at the secret entrance at the bottom of the plateau?


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark looks at the others. "I think we should probably go. We'll decide what to do when we've gained a bit of, um, distance. Um."


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs zips passed happy to be getting away from the patrol of porcs.


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

"A fine idea Lark."

After gaining substantial distance from the porcs...

Doc says in hushed tones "If we are going to have to fight our way in anyways, I don't think we should announce ourselves. Much as I don't like sneaking around, the faster we get to Norgrug, the less porcs we are likely to have to contend with. So my vote is going in the secret back entrance."


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

"I agree with Doc. It's not the most diplomatic, but it can still be used as a display of strength, if we play it right."


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark fidgets. "Um, so stealth. Right. Um. Um. I'm not sure, um, that'd work. For me. It, um, kind of depends how long the, um, sneaking has to last." She coughs. "Maybe I should wait outside. Or distract them. Or, um-um-um."
Fair warning: Even if Lark resists the urge to break the silence, she's going to be extremely unsneaky. Even ignoring the fact that she has no points in Stealth, she's going to take a -4 penalty in addition if things are quiet.
If, however, there's some other noise, such as the porcs, things might be different. But Stealth is not one of Lark's talents.


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs just seems not to be around, but she is


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

You all continue your march into the table lands, which is litterally a labyrinth of plateaus as you keep heading to the north east. Luckily with the directions you got from the porcs, you saving a significant amount of time. You make your way to the bottom of the escarpment that should lead to the porcs den.

As Lark admits to not being good at stealth, the group realizes that Lark has pretty much been talking or making some kind of noise the entire time.

Ok, We are still waiting for Shep and Element's thoughts and with Lark's reluctance to be stealthy, it might be worth a rethink with that handicap now known.


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

I follow the group closely constantly pausing to adjust my glasses. As we start discussing tactics I lament. "I am afraid stealth is not my expertise either. I am a sholar and would wish to remain such. Need know how on things and I am your stallion. However, I prefer to stay out of special ops. At any rate I think those of us who are not especially skill at this sort of thing should wait on the fringes as backup incase the infiltration team falls into trouble or needs a distraction. I am no combat expert but I do have a magic missile spell should it come to battle." I

I adjust my glasses and look at Shepherd. "What say you Shep? You've been aweful quiet."


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs keeps in front and keeping an eye out from the air, shes having no more pointy sticks so she keep hid.
1d10 ⇒ 7 Stealth
1d6 ⇒ 3 luck dice.


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

"I don't think a secret passage requires us to be super-silent ninja-ponies, it's a secret passage after all, and even if they hear us a bit ahead of time we will still likely have less to deal with then going through the front gate. Once we reach the end of the secret tunnel we just walk through like it's nothing."


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs is not hiding from porcs shes hiding from larks endless questions :)

201 to 250 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Savage World of My Little Pony! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.