Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM jlord's Savage World of My Little Pony (Inactive)

Game Master jlord


151 to 200 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

I'm guessing, between Higgs and Shep, there's a good chance Lark ain't gonna be able to make this happen--not that she rolled all that great anyways. ^__^
"Hm, hm, um-um-um, say, porc!" Lark turns away from the bizarre scene and focuses on the remaining foe. "It's, um, really kind of lackwit of you to keep fighting when your friends just ran off! I mean, they didn't even get hurt, they just heard some mean words. Why should you get killed for their sake? Um-um-are you really gonna take that from them? Are you really that gullible? You seemed smarter than that! I, um, guess I was wrong, though."
Taunt: 1d8 ⇒ 31d6 ⇒ 5


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Move
10 + 2d8 ⇒ 10 + (4, 6) = 20
Sneak
1d10 ⇒ 9
1d6 ⇒ 6wild
Click then slice
1d6 ⇒ 2
1d6 ⇒ 4wild

will spend a Beeie to get a better hit if needed.

Higgs moves fast and (I hope with them roles with out a sound) a blur then a "CLICK" sound then the end of the Porcs Spear drops off, as Higgs is gone as fast as she came.

GM I will spend every benny i have to do this


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Wild roll again 1d6 ⇒ 5 so nine and nice on Stealth

Benni to hit
1d6 ⇒ 5

DMG from wing blade, 1d4 ⇒ 4 + STR 1d6 ⇒ 5 so again 9


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Derpy!? Just how the blue blazes did Derpy get in the past?!

If by some odd chance the porc is still around on my turn,

Night uses enunciate to make her voice loud and telekinesis to make some pebbles and rocks and dust to float and swirl around her then, "RAAAWWWR! Begone you beast!" and the flying stuff starts pelting the porc.Not likely enough to hurt it but it should be frightening.
1d6 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 + 2 = 5
1d4 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 + 2 = 1

Terrible rolls, hopefully I get a bonus from my creative use of spells


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

Derpy yoinked Docter Hooves time machine, that why she's here now :p


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4
Nightflight Mintleaf wrote:
Derpy!? Just how the blue blazes did Derpy get in the past?!

She just doesn't know what went when. 9_6

And a 5 on a d6 isn't all that bad a roll. It's not explosive, but it's not terrible. :P


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

just thought if i wanted to disarm the the proc i should have used grace
1d8 ⇒ 7


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

Shep conjures up his most menacing glare "You really wanna go down that road tiny? I think some baccon would go mighty fine with this here blueberry jam" Shep's tongue sweeps across his face licking up as much of the jam as he can reach with it.
Intimidate Roll: 1d6 ⇒ 51d6 ⇒ 2


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

@Lark, I originally forgot about my charisma, which would have left me with 3 and the other roll as negative.

What?! A pony eating bacon?! Eeeewww, that's just not natural. Lol


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)
Nightflight Mintleaf wrote:
What?! A pony eating bacon?! Eeeewww, that's just not natural. Lol

If someone doesn't run off this last Porc, we will be eating Bacon. Still waiting to see if someone else deals with this pig before my turn.


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

lol, that what makes it SCARRY! :P im trying to freak the guy out into leaving lol


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Q♦ Higgledy Piggledy
Porc's Agility!1d6 ⇒ 1
There is a 'CLICK' as a blur of blue and gray flashes past the porc. The Porcs looks down in horror as the end of it's spear falls to the ground. As Shep tries to intimidate the porc, it doesn't wait to hear it as it throws the broken spear in the air as it runs away, cloven hooves flailing in the air as it runs off into the eastern distance.

Thats a RAISE, so stunned and a daunt, which ends the encounter. Nice job Higgs!

As the last porc runs off to the east, all that is left is that strange Pegasus mare with the unforgettable eyes as she tries to the the cloud to cooperate.


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

I adjust my glasses as I watch the last porc flee. "Well now that was sure an experience I won't soon forget. Well done everyone." Looking up to Higgs. "That was a very neat trick you pulled back there. Pegasus are truly impressive creatures indeed. And you too Mr. Shepard. I felt quite brave knowing you were ready to protect us. I must say I am very proud to be part of such a talented team of individuals such as yourself..."

My attention then turns to the newcomer. Adjusting my glasses I look her up and down. "Um hello miss....why were you throwing jam at my friend and hailing on him? If you don't mind me asking that is."


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark watches the porc leave. She's quiet a moment, reflecting on the broken spear.
"Well, that was a bit weird." She looks up at the newcomer. "Hail, traveller. What brings you to these parts, and wherefore-um-um-um-what are you doing here? Did you really try to attack those things with jam?" She frowns. "Did you mean to rain on Shep? Because I can tell you, that was hail. Not rain. There's a difference. I'm no weather pony, of course. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Here's a hint: I'm not. You hit Shep with bucking hail. I don't have to be half pegasus to know that hail isn't rain. Do you have some sort of problem? Your eyes are kind of strange. Really, what's wrong with you? Did somepony hit you on the head? Maybe at--um-um. Pleasant weather we're having today. Besides your hail." --birth. Okay, that's a bit far. Besides, I think I'm probably right--she doesn't seem all there--and I don't want to get a reputation for making the brain-damaged pony cry. Even if I'm wrong, she might know what's going on here. I can put up with an incompetent for a few minutes to get directions, at least.
An insight into Lark's mind. DISCLAIMER: Lark Lighthead does not represent the views of Kobold Cleaver Corp., nor is her being a bit jerky to certain ponies anything new, it is simply a truth that hasn't been revealed up until now because I'm too pressed for time to write a stupid Personality & Appearance spoiler under her profile. Seriously, I'll do it soon. Probably sometime after this Sunday, once I'm back to just one project to worry about for a few days. ;)


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

wile the others talk to the new comminer Higgs tries and follows the Corcs to see if they where part of a bigger group.

1d4 ⇒ 4 Notice
1d6 ⇒ 5 wild

1d10 ⇒ 2 Stealth
1d6 ⇒ 3 wild


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Night follows Higgs, looking at the tracks and such as well, albeit a but slower pace then Higgs,

Stealth: 1d4 ⇒ 2
1d6 ⇒ 1

Notice: 1d6 ⇒ 2
1d6 ⇒ 6
1d6 ⇒ 6
1d6 ⇒ 3
Total Notice = 15 Oh pony! Almost got a third raise (depending on stealth checks if applicable of course).


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Im trying to match the porcs speed, Mintleaf so I think both PC will be at the same speed, unless the Porcs can move fast.


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Bump.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
Element Al wrote:
"Um hello miss....why were you throwing jam at my friend and hailing on him? If you don't mind me asking that is."

Derpy is a bit frazzled as she can't seem to get the hail to stop."Oh, Um, I well, actually, I meant to hit the--"

Lark Lighthead wrote:

"Well, that was a bit weird." She looks up at the newcomer. "Hail, traveller. What brings you to these parts, and wherefore-um-um-um-what are you doing here? Did you really try to attack those things with jam?" She frowns. "Did you mean to rain on Shep? Because I can tell you, that was hail. Not rain. There's a difference. I'm no weather pony, of course. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Here's a hint: I'm not. You hit Shep with bucking hail. I don't have to be half pegasus to know that hail isn't rain. Do you have some sort of problem? Your eyes are kind of strange. Really, what's wrong with you? Did somepony hit you on the head? Maybe at--um-um. Pleasant weather we're having today. Besides your hail." --birth. Okay, that's a bit far. Besides, I think I'm probably right--she doesn't seem all there--and I don't want to get a reputation for making the brain-damaged pony cry. Even if I'm wrong, she might know what's going on here. I can put up with an incompetent for a few minutes to get directions, at least.

She tries to answer Larks questions as she goes..."Oh umm, I was just... Oh well Its all I had... Oh well no, er I mean yes. I mean I didn't... I didn't mean to... ... er... umm... Er well I...I'm... I'm SO SORRY!" The pony wails as she flies off back towards town.

What now? The trail to Enchanted Acres is heading north/northeast, the porcs, Night and Higgs are heading Northeast off the trail. Derpy is flying straight towards town to the west. What does the rest of you guys do?

Higgs and Night:
You two follow the porcs for some time and eventually you lose sight of the rest of the party as you start to leave the farmlands and enter the tablelands. Do you guys keep following the porcs?


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs will carry on
1d10 ⇒ 1Stealth
1d6 ⇒ 1wild

Or may be not,


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Night touched Higgs on the shoulder, "Think they will lead us to the filly?"

You can always say I "surprised" you. Night is inclined to continue but will take Higgs response into account.


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs jumps and makes a loud baying when Mintleaf puts her hoof on her, so fouced was she on the porcs. The Porcs look round at the sound and scatter.

"O rats tiles!... How can we follow them now,"

She stops and tunes to Mint,

"Sorry about that, you spooked me, well no point following them now they know we are on to them, best head back and tell the others, well we have a place to start after the we talk to the Farmer, let hope Doc Gizom works again"

Higgs starts to head back as a speed that Mintleaf can keep up with.

Thanks that worked out well


Stallion Unicorn ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha 0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 2 | Tgh 4 | Bs 3)

I watch as the goofy Pegasus flies off. Looking to Lark and adjusting ny glasses I say. "Now that was a bit uncalled for. That girl was only trying to help I'm sure." I let out a sigh. "Oh well what's done is done." Looking around I adjust my glasses and seem a bit panicked. "Where in Equestria did Mint and Higgs get off too? Where they taken also?"


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark blinks. Oh, right. "Um, um-um-um, I'll be right back."
She takes off after the wall-eyed pegasus. "Wait! Please, stop!"
Athletics, trying to catch up: 1d4 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 1
Heh. Well, if those are the dice I need to roll (I looked at the book, and wasn't sure) this is gonna be a mixture between funny and sad. If all I need to do is the basic Pace thing, it's 2d6 + 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) + (1, 4) = 13


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

Shep, seemingly unsuprised or phased by the whole endeavor looks to his party members genuine concern in his eyes "is everypony OK? no one is too shaken up?" after determining that everyone is alright, Shep squares his shoulders in the direction that the last porc ran off in "alright then... we should follow them while the trail is fresh... is anypony here a good tracker?"


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

[b]"We lost em, sorry the spotted us and headed off into the wilds, darn shame but what the hay"[b]


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs comes back with Mint, landing and looking at the others

"We lost em, sorry they spotted us and headed off into the wilds, darn shame but what the hay"


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

"Alright, let me see if I can find the porcs trail. Between my natural skills and my invention we should have this licked in no time!"

Doc turns to his tracker and attempts to find the porcs...

Intuition or Smarts roll
1d8 ⇒ 6 1d6 ⇒ 3

Not sure if there is a penalty or bonus for attempting to find the porcs with the tracker.

If the tracker does not work...
Notice or intuition roll to track the porcs
1d8 ⇒ 8 1d6 ⇒ 1

Explode
1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

looking a ghast towards what doc just said "who would want to lick a porc?... y'all sure can be strange at times" shep then proceeds to examine the quality of the nearest large rock by sniffing it, licking it and then biting it


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

After a few minutes of giving chase, Derpy's hoof clips a cloud and she spins out to a halt the air. "Ahhh!I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I-I was just trying to help..." Derpy says in a defensive and sad tone tto Lark as she approaches.

Doc's Nature Check! 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Doc is able to find the porcs trail and follows it. It leads into the north west tablelands outside of town...

Are you guys waiting for lark or getting involved in that conversation, or are you all going on ahead?


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Lark stops and hovers in front of Derpy, though her flying is a bit awkward. "Look, I'm really sorry. It's, um-um-um-um, I was kind of out of line there. I mean, um-um, I was really out of line." Lark laughs, a bit quickly. "I mean, sun knows I didn't contribute much there. Didn't even hear them coming, and I'm usually good for that. I was just mad, because, um, I'm not very, um, I really need to do well on this mission, and I'm stressed. You didn't do anything wrong. You made a couple of mistakes, and I acted like a real, um-um, yeah, I'm sorry. Please come back."


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

"You guys follow the trail while it's fresh. I followed it a bit so I got the general direction, when Lark gets back we will catch up to you."

Night finds a good spot to sit and pulls out her sketch book and starts sketching the scenery.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

"Umm, Ok, no problem. I did kinda make a mess of everything." She says as she follows lark back to the group.

When they arrive back to the group, Derpy asks to no one inparticular, "So umm, what was this mission you guys are on?"

Nobody said they were leaving so I assume that everyone waited for Lark.


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Darn, oh well.

Night looks up as just then Lark and Derpy show up,
"We are trying to find a foal-napped foal. Porcs were involved somehow. Just be careful with the clouds please."

She puts her sketch away then starts heading off after the porcs, "Come on, we got work to do. Doc, we lost them just over here..."


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higgs is waiting for you


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

"Great Scott! I found the trail. Looks like they're heading northwest of here. So let's roll out."

Doc starts following the trail left by the fleeing proc.


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

"Oh, that's great, but weren't we supposed to go to the farm first? Not that we can't take it to the porcs directly, but it seems like it might be good to know what we're getting into, right?"


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

"Doc your amazing, way who was that dippy doppy head back there? where did she come from?"

hes seems happy with some thing to do.


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

Night points up as she tsk-tsks at Higgs.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

"What? They stole a foal? That's terrible! Why would they need to steal a foal for? The porcs just seem to want to steal our food... Maybe those porcs are worse than I thought! Good luck! I hope you save that pony!" Derpy replies.

Since it seems most of the party has been wanting to follow the porcs, and in interest of keeping things moving, I'm going to continue with the group chasing down the porcs for now.

DM Rolls:

1d6 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -11d6 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4
1d8 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 61d6 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1
1d6 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 61d6 ⇒ 21d6 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 2
1d4 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 2
1d8 ⇒ 51d6 ⇒ 2
1d6 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 4
1d6 ⇒ 51d6 ⇒ 5
1d6 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 2
1d8 ⇒ 11d6 ⇒ 1
1d6 ⇒ 31d8 ⇒ 31d6 ⇒ 6

As the group starts to make their way through the tablelands, both Lark and Shep's get a sinking feeling Feel free to describe yiour danger sense going off. Lark, you got a raise, so you negated surprise for the party.

As you guys continue on the tracks, you are lead between two close plateaus and a large group of "porcs" jump out, blocking the path forward.. However these porcs look a bit different. They are about half the height of the other porcs, and they have a much cuter "piggy" look to them versus the boar look. They brandish the same pointed stick like spars that the bigger porcs did. "GOW UHWAY POWNAYS!" They all oink in unison!

INITIATIVE
Q♣ Higgledy Piggledy
J♥ Doctor Gearbox
10♥ Porc Chops (1,2,3,4)
9♥ Nightflight Mintleaf
4♥ Porc Chops (5,6,7,8)
4♣ Lark Lighthead
3♦ Shepard Jeremiah Pie
3♣ Elemental Al

The gap between the plateaus are 8 yards wide (4 squares) and the porc chops are standing 4 wide, with another porc behind them. The plateaus are 6 yards tall and are very wide. It would mean losing your trail to go another way.


Female Pegasus Pony: Wounds 0 | Dts 0 | Ftg 0 | Cha +2 | Pce 6 (+d6) | Prry 5 | Tough 5 | Bs 4

Already uneasy, Lark suddenly stops walking. "Guys, um, um, those plateaus are sort of...um...brace yourselves?"
When the porcs emerge, Lark looks confused. "Um, are these foals or something? They look kind of different."


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

shep looks... then just starts shaking his head. "alright... y'all have had yer fun, now where are the grown ups? we need ta talk with em.


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

"Now we just came to get our missing foal. We don't want any trouble. She smaller than us, with no mark on her flank. Now why don't you just let us past to get her and there won't be any trouble. See we are friendly ponies."

If this merits a persuasion Clash of Wills…

1d8 ⇒ 5


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

Higg's go's Vertically up at speed, she getting as much space as she can between the pointy sticks and herself.
10 + 2d8 ⇒ 10 + (3, 2) = 15
1d6 ⇒ 2


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

As Higgs springs 15 yards straight up into the air, doc tries to talk one of the porc chops down.

Both Doc and the porc chop have a 0 charisma. Doc gets a +1 to his roll due to having a higher smarts die than the porc Chop, so the # to beat is 6

Porc chop 1 smarts! 1d6 ⇒ 1
Doc beats the porc chop by 5, which is a raise. So the porc chop is shaken, takes a daunt, and is incapacitated!
Porc Chop 1 drops his spear and ponders over the words that Doc Gearbox has said.

Porc Chops 2, 3, and 4 hoot and holler, tap their asses with their spear ends and try to taunt the group. Porc 2 focuses on Higgs who has just taken to the air, whilst 3 and 4 focuses on the two big earth ponies leading the group.

Porc Chops 2 Taunt Vs Higgs! 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Porc Chops 3 Taunt Vs Doc! 1d6 ⇒ 3
Porc Chops 4 Taunt Vs Shep! 1d6 ⇒ 1

Whoever has a higher charisma gets a +1 bonus in the opposed roll in a taunt clash of wills. Since everyone is at charisma 0, the character with the higher spirit gets a +1 bonus to the roll. Porc 2 has a higher spirit than Higgs, so he gets a +1. Shep and Doc have higher spirits than the porcs, so they ADD a +1 to the rolls. Good luck!

Nightflight is up next!


M Earth Pony ( Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 5 | Tgh 6 | Bs 3)

Defending against the taunt…

Spirit 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Wild 1d6 ⇒ 5

I don't know if you get to roll again in this instance, but if you do…

1d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


Male Halfling Cloths Designer

1d4 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
1d6 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4 Wild dice if needed

Well that's darn lucky Higg's just ran away as after that roll that's just what she would have done this next round. All them Pointy sticks.

"Yikes!"
says Higg's as she jumps up at the sight of Porcs and pointy sticks.


GM Bennies ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Higgs has become []shaken[/i]. On your next turn you must spend your action recollecting yourself with a spirit roll dc 4. if you get a raise (8 or higher) you can act as well. Alternatively, you can spend a bennie at any time to automatically recover from shaken.


Male Earth Pony Ws 0 | Ds 0 | Fa 0 | Cha +0 | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 7 | Tgh 8 | Bs 0

spirit 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
wild 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Shep looms up over the porkchops i think you little ones best hurry home, the adults need to talk -.- "


F Unicorn ( Ws 3 | Ds 2 | Fa 0 | Cha +2(+2) | Spd 6 (+d6) | Pry 4(4) | Tgh 3(3) | Bs 3) redraw cards of 5 or less

"Easy, Shep, these may be a different group, they look different then the others."

She looks at the porcs, "I want to speak to your leader, we hope to end the fighting."
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
1d6 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
1d6 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17

151 to 200 of 465 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Savage World of My Little Pony! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.