Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

DM Jesse's Temple of Elemental Evil PbP, Pathfinder style

Game Master Jesse Heinig

Current map: Trace road between Hommlet and Nulb

Campaign document

Swag bag

Current Party XP Total: 5,256


1,601 to 1,650 of 1,682 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Evoker 3| HP 20/20 | 1st: 3/3 2nd: 2/2 Focus: 1/1 | FM: 7/7 | AC 12/12/10 | F+2, R +3, W+5 | Perc:+2 | Initiative +3

Silver Knight, you have +2 for flanking from the Eagle.

The Eagle shifts position to work in unison with the Silver Knight!

Eagle Claw w/ flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10
Eagle Claw damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Eagle Talon 1 w/ flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18
Eagle talon damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Eagle talon 2 w/ flank: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10
Eagle talon 2 damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Kyrie uses her newfound insight to toss a glob of acid at the raging troll.

Acid Touchy!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Acid Damage!: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 2/Bloodrager 1 (AC: 22 [T: 22 FF: 10] | HP: 31/31 (0NL) F+9, R+3, W+5) | Init: +1 |Perc: +7)

Calls forth the power of his Heironeous down on the head of the troll (smite as swift). Attacks the troll with more fire...

attack+2 flank+2 smite: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 20
damage(d6 is fire)+1 smite: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (6) + 1 = 14

ac against troll is now 24


Male CN Feytouched Bard 1 / Druid 1 / Unchained Rogue 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 16 ( 13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +6, Will: +5 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8 | Bardic Performance 6/6 | Bard Spells 1st 2/2. | Druid Spells 1st 2/2 | Firebolt 5/5 |

Avendryl slides over to a more opportune position and targets the troll with another bolt of fire.

Firebolt: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25 (PBS) vs. touch AC - potential crit
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Confirm Firebolt?: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 = 25 (PBS) vs. touch AC
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Female Human Cleric 3 (Pelor) | hp 24/24 | AC 20, t 12, ff 18 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Channel Pos. 7/7 | Touch of Glory 5/5

Bataleigha delays, waiting to see if she should go on the offensive or stay near Fezzik to keep him healthy.


Domeric chops deep into the troll as a bolt of Kyrie's acidic magic sizzles past him and spatters on its torso. Enraged, the troll lunges at the knight, just as Avendryl launches a blast of fire that causes the troll to stumble. Flames engulf it and it roars mightily! Domeric brings his flaming sword around again and again, slamming it home and shearing off pieces of the troll, which twitch and quiver on the ground before the flames and acid consume them.

The bits of the troll, heavily scorched, finally give up and steam in the grass of the forest.

The troll is defeated with some lucky shots! Each party member receives 320 experience points, which means that after finishing your night's sleep you reach third level!


Male CN Feytouched Bard 1 / Druid 1 / Unchained Rogue 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 16 ( 13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +6, Will: +5 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8 | Bardic Performance 6/6 | Bard Spells 1st 2/2. | Druid Spells 1st 2/2 | Firebolt 5/5 |

"Well that was certainly nasty as can be." Avendryl quips.

Turning his attention to Fezzik he asks, "You alright, big guy?"

Yay for 3rd level...and my 3rd class.


Anyone there? Going to conduct a risky nighttime search, or go back to sleep? Moving on in the morning or tracking where the troll came from?


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

If it was just me, I’d do it at night, but some of my minions cannot see in the dark quite as well as me. We can follow its trail in the morning.


Female Human Cleric 3 (Pelor) | hp 24/24 | AC 20, t 12, ff 18 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Channel Pos. 7/7 | Touch of Glory 5/5

I was going to suggest Zinnath and Fezzik follow the troll's path a bit while the rest of us roast troll bits, but then got caught up in levelling up.


Lg Half-Ogre Fighter 3 HP 34/34 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMB +8 CMD 19 | Speed 30ft Init +4 Perc +3 Darkvision 60'

Sorry, it's been a busy week at work. Will level up by tomorrow. I'll need some healing before I go anywhere. I fixed my hp though.
I couldn't find why I started with less than max.

Fezzik looks down at his wounds. "That hurt. Never fought troll before. They tough."


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

Well, now all our stats are 3rd level, which means morning to me.

Scarab Sages

Evoker 3| HP 20/20 | 1st: 3/3 2nd: 2/2 Focus: 1/1 | FM: 7/7 | AC 12/12/10 | F+2, R +3, W+5 | Perc:+2 | Initiative +3

Nods to the dragon. (I call that as a band name!) So we're agreed then. Having leveled up, we track the troll's tracks to it's lair in the morning? (I see we have more than two in favor of that, so then Painlord's Guide would say, per the Rule of Two that if two party members agree on a course of action, that thing happens, then we are doing that thing. =)


Female Human Cleric 3 (Pelor) | hp 24/24 | AC 20, t 12, ff 18 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Channel Pos. 7/7 | Touch of Glory 5/5

Bah! In leveling I overwrote which spells Bat had already used. Let's say she'll uses enough positive energy channels (away from the troll bits!!) to get Fezzik and everyone else back to full hps. Rolls commencing below.

channel positive energy healing #1 of 7: 1d6 ⇒ 4
channel positive energy healing #2 of 7: 1d6 ⇒ 2
channel positive energy healing #3 of 7: 1d6 ⇒ 2
channel positive energy healing #4 of 7: 1d6 ⇒ 3
channel positive energy healing #5 of 7: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male CN Feytouched Bard 1 / Druid 1 / Unchained Rogue 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 16 ( 13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +6, Will: +5 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8 | Bardic Performance 6/6 | Bard Spells 1st 2/2. | Druid Spells 1st 2/2 | Firebolt 5/5 |

Late to the party,but yeah, I'd rather do the search in the morning.


Morning is fine.

After finishing your interrupted sleep and having a cold breakfast, you feel much improved and ready to face the new day. Avendryl backtracks the troll's trail about a forty-five minute hike away to a large tree with a huge bole over the roots, where the hollow is filled with dirty leaves. Small bits of detritus - tiny pieces of broken metal, for the most part - surround the tree, but there are no remains; the furnace of a troll's metabolism probably prevents any picky eaters.

Inside the smelly bole of the tree you discover that the troll has several scattered sacks and pouches, probably from various travelers that it has ambushed in the past, holding a total of:
• 1,290 silver pieces
• 55 gold pieces
• 22 platinum pieces
• A brass bracelet
• A pair of jade earrings
• A fine woman's girdle studded with copper and silver and bearing a large front clasp made of worked silver and white gold depicting a knight on a rearing charger with a lance facing a tower with a maiden leaning out of a window above; the girdle itself has elaborate tool-work designs and stout silk lacing that makes the size adjustable

None of the items are magical, but they do appear quite valuable!

Appraise DC 12:
The brass bracelet is worth 50 gp.

Appraise DC 14:
The jade earrings are worth 100 gp.

Appraise DC 16:
The girdle is worth 1,000 gp!


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

Zinnath will take his time appraising the items, ”well, what have we here? Five for the necklace. Ten for the small pokey things. That strange clothing thing, probably a hundred. Not a bad haul!”

Scarab Sages

Evoker 3| HP 20/20 | 1st: 3/3 2nd: 2/2 Focus: 1/1 | FM: 7/7 | AC 12/12/10 | F+2, R +3, W+5 | Perc:+2 | Initiative +3

Somebody spent a skill point on Appraise last level. =3 Taking 10 on Appraise checks brings me to 18.

Kyrie does a scholar's work of patiently sifting through the offal and flotsam that goes with a troll's lair, carefully casting Detect Magic on every conceivable thing, and patiently holding up each piece of treasure and each valuable, giving them each attention and care that borders on love.

Until...until she sees the girdle. Her eyes light up like a girl on the morning of Winter's Eve. She holds up the fine piece of woman's clothing to the light and gingerly lets her eyes eat the whole piece, from the knight, to his stead, to the maiden calling to him from her tower.

"The bracelet is merely fine," she says absentmindedly, her focus wholly on the girdle. "Perhaps five platinum. The earrings are better, maybe ten. But this... she says, turning it this way and that, seeing how the sunlight plays off the exquisite workmanship. "This is worth more than all the rest put together. Call it, say, a hundred platinum," she says, not letting go of the thing.


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

Zinnath flies over and lands on Kyrie’s shoulder, ”Thank you for confirming my estimations.”


Female Human Cleric 3 (Pelor) | hp 24/24 | AC 20, t 12, ff 18 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Channel Pos. 7/7 | Touch of Glory 5/5

Noticing the way Kyrie's eyeballing the glamorous girdle (and having no desire for such a piece of finery herself), Bataleigha tells the mage, "I have no problem with you taking that for your own." Clearing her throat and keeping her smile in check, she adds, "That's assuming no one else wants to put in a claim on it...?" She looks at each of her male comrades-in-arms with amusement in her eyes.


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

”It looks like some form of torture device, albeit a very nice one! How does it work?”

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 2/Bloodrager 1 (AC: 22 [T: 22 FF: 10] | HP: 31/31 (0NL) F+9, R+3, W+5) | Init: +1 |Perc: +7)

Well it'd help me keep my slim figure he says with a laugh.


Male CN Feytouched Bard 1 / Druid 1 / Unchained Rogue 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 16 ( 13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +6, Will: +5 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8 | Bardic Performance 6/6 | Bard Spells 1st 2/2. | Druid Spells 1st 2/2 | Firebolt 5/5 |

Avendryl chuckles and smiles hearing Zinnath's question about how a girdle works.

"Not a bad haul at all." the Feytouched bard comments. "Not entirely sure I want to see another troll anytime soon to replicate that haul though."

Taking note of Kyrie's desire for the girdle, he says "I think it would look lovely on you. As far as I'm concerned, if you want it, it's yours."


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

”Are we mad at Kyrie? Why would we subject her to that thing?”


Lg Half-Ogre Fighter 3 HP 34/34 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMB +8 CMD 19 | Speed 30ft Init +4 Perc +3 Darkvision 60'

Fezzik helps dig through the trolls things and then waits as the others discuss their value. He seems indifferent at Kyries interest in the clothing and shrugs his shoulders at the suggestion she take it.

But at Bat's comment, he looks at her confused. "Why I want? Me too big."

Scarab Sages

Evoker 3| HP 20/20 | 1st: 3/3 2nd: 2/2 Focus: 1/1 | FM: 7/7 | AC 12/12/10 | F+2, R +3, W+5 | Perc:+2 | Initiative +3

Kyrie blushes a bright red at the suggestion that she could actually have such a fine, fine thing.

"Oh no, I couldn't. I just couldn't..." she trails off, her eyes big as saucers and still taking in the lovely thing. "Well....just for a little while. I promise! Just for...just for a little bit. Then I'll sell it. I promise!"

She folds the thing up carefully, wraps it in a spare blouse, and meticulously stores it in her pack.

She helps gather up the rest of the valuables and stands up. "Alright. Shall we?" she asks, motioning toward Nulb. She seems to be only looking at the Paladin, for some reason.


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

”You bipeds are very strange.”


With the loot packed away, you track back to the trace road and make your way the rest of the distance to Nulb.

Nulb is, as the reputation says, a seedy pirate town. A river, the Imeryds Run, cuts across the northwest side of town; small riverboats are tied to docks, all of them with one or two grotty-looking river pirates always on guard. While there are many run-down, ramshackle houses, few of them are worth a second look. It is apparent that the herdsmen, boatmen, fishers, and farmers living here don't make much of a living, so the place is largely ignored by lords and bandits alike.

The most substantial building, near a bridge on the northwest side of town, is a hostel with a field stone foundation and walls of sawn timber. Southeast along the main road, the sound of a smith's hammer sings out, and a large tavern along the eastern pond of the waterfront (near several decrepit piers) seems to have a lot of loitering traffic as well.

Elmo (the drunk) helpfully says, "My brother Otis is the blacksmith here. His place is just down that way," pointing toward the sound of the smith's hammer. "The Waterside Hostel here is the local traveler's rest stop, but be careful - rich guests are known to disappear."


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

Zinnath sits on Kyrie’s shoulder, tail wrapped a little around her neck for balance. He makes every effort to look like an exotic familiar.

Disguise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

I’d like to claim Kyrie as a very large prosthetic to aid my disguise, haha!


I'll allow it!


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision
DM Jesse Heinig wrote:
I'll allow it!

Woot!


Male CN Feytouched Bard 1 / Druid 1 / Unchained Rogue 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 16 ( 13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +6, Will: +5 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8 | Bardic Performance 6/6 | Bard Spells 1st 2/2. | Druid Spells 1st 2/2 | Firebolt 5/5 |

"What a lovely place." Avendryl sarcastically says. "You sure we can't just stay back in the woods?"


Female Human Cleric 3 (Pelor) | hp 24/24 | AC 20, t 12, ff 18 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Channel Pos. 7/7 | Touch of Glory 5/5

Bataleigha suggests heading to Otis's smithy first. Turning to Fezzik, she asks if the big guy had some armor- or weaponsmithing he needed done. There, she'll also look into whether Otis can provide the materials needed for her to use the masterwork transformation spell.

Lastly, she asks the others how they wish to proceed in what is likely a hostile--or at the very least unfriendly--town.

"Should we stick together for safety? Or should we maybe split up? The cult may have descriptions of some of us--Fezzik and Zinnath stick out the most--but Domeric and Avendryl may yet be unknown to them. It might be to our advantage to have them on their own...in reserve, if you will. Perhaps Kyrie or myself could accompany them to even out our groups at three members apiece."


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

”Stick out? Whoa whoa whoa, I am totally blending in over here! You will be able to make my tools masterwork?”


Female Human Cleric 3 (Pelor) | hp 24/24 | AC 20, t 12, ff 18 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Channel Pos. 7/7 | Touch of Glory 5/5

"If I can find the right reagents for the spell...certainly. Assuming we've got enough gold to pay for them, of course."


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

”We can sell that torture outfit that Kyrie was so perversely interested in.”

Scarab Sages

Evoker 3| HP 20/20 | 1st: 3/3 2nd: 2/2 Focus: 1/1 | FM: 7/7 | AC 12/12/10 | F+2, R +3, W+5 | Perc:+2 | Initiative +3

Kyrie hums to herself and a small smile never leaves her face, her spirit aglow at the undreamed of finery that currently rides easily in her pack.

When Zinnath alights her shoulder, she strokes his soft scales gently, relishing the feeling of coin in the purse, goods in the pack, and power at her fingertips.

"Hm?" she asks, coming down to reality for a moment, her hand still stroking the dragon. "I would say that I...and my familiar...could accompany Domeric and Avendryl. If any should recognize him, I can act the outraged wizard enough to dissuade them. Unless we come across someone who has done their dissertation on the difference between Pseduodragons and young, white dragons, I should think we will be quite safe.

And you and Zinnath have metal-working to look in to. He shall need your honey tongue, me thinks, and as he counts for two, I do not worry for the imbalance."

She goes back to staring off into space and petting the dragon on her shoulder.

'Hush now,' she chides back. 'It would only take me a day to summon another familiar. Oooo! Or I could summon an actual familiar. Would you like that? Someone smaller and cuter suddenly flying about demanding attention?"

Of course she can't. But what do sorcerers know about wizards?


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

”Cuter maybe, but not scarier!”


Male CN Feytouched Bard 1 / Druid 1 / Unchained Rogue 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 16 ( 13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +6, Will: +5 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8 | Bardic Performance 6/6 | Bard Spells 1st 2/2. | Druid Spells 1st 2/2 | Firebolt 5/5 |

"I'm willing to do what ever needs to be done. If that means that Domeric and I go off on our own for a while, or we all stick together..." he says, his voice trailing off

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 2/Bloodrager 1 (AC: 22 [T: 22 FF: 10] | HP: 31/31 (0NL) F+9, R+3, W+5) | Init: +1 |Perc: +7)

Well we might as well head to see Otis, and see about some gear he says as he studies the town.


Lg Half-Ogre Fighter 3 HP 34/34 | AC 17 T 11 FF 15 | F +6 R +3 W +3 | CMB +8 CMD 19 | Speed 30ft Init +4 Perc +3 Darkvision 60'

Fezzik nods. "Yes, go see Otis about better armor."


Following Elmo, you head down the one main road to the smithy. The sound of the hammer increases as you travel. Along the way you pass other small groups of people on the road, most of them wearing loose trousers and some shirtless as befits grotty river pirates. They stare at you suspiciously but generally don't give you much attention when they quickly realize that a wizard with a drake familiar and a half-ogre would mash any would-be troublemakers into melting paste.

You come in under the awning that protects the forge as a burly aproned man with curly black hair and a bit of a resemblance to Elmo hammers away on several small fragments of metal, turning them into nails. As you arrive in his shop he quenches one, drops it into a bucket of other similar nails, and puts his hammer to one side. "Well, well, well! My own brother, as I live and breathe! What brought you out of your cups and into this slovenly hole of a town, my brother?" He holds out his arms and Elmo gives him a great, strapping hug.

"These travelers - " says Elmo, jerking his thumb in your direction, "- are here for some business with ya. This one -" he points to Bat, "- is a good chum of mine, reliable and all. We've all come around to see about what you can offer us."

Otis picks up a rag and wipes his hands off, then says, "Step inside and let's discuss business, then. Otherwise I'll just be making nails for boats all day." He waves over a young apprentice, a lean teenager with a weak chin and a pointed nose. "Watch the shop - I'll be inside talking terms," he instructs the apprentice.

Once inside, Otis says, "All right, what can I do for you?"

Before you can speak up, Elmo says, "The boughs of the Gnarley Forest are long, and many birds sit upon their branches."

Otis nods slowly and says, "My apprentice has the ear for that sort of talk."

Elmo whispers to Bat:

Bat:
"The apprentice likes snooping, we should be careful about what we say in here. Zinnath's mind-speech is our best assurance of safety."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 2/Bloodrager 1 (AC: 22 [T: 22 FF: 10] | HP: 31/31 (0NL) F+9, R+3, W+5) | Init: +1 |Perc: +7)

Follows all inside, I am Domeric Vara, it is good to make your aquaintance. He looks around as Elmo leans in towards Bat, We are here to seek about armor for our large friend he says gesturing to Fezzik.


Male CN Feytouched Bard 1 / Druid 1 / Unchained Rogue 1 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 16 ( 13 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | Fort: +4, Reflex: +6, Will: +5 | Init: +3 | Perception: +8 | Bardic Performance 6/6 | Bard Spells 1st 2/2. | Druid Spells 1st 2/2 | Firebolt 5/5 |

Avendryl raises an eyebrow at the odd phrasing, but seeing Elmo lean in to whisper to Bat, thinks better of saying anything.

Scarab Sages

Evoker 3| HP 20/20 | 1st: 3/3 2nd: 2/2 Focus: 1/1 | FM: 7/7 | AC 12/12/10 | F+2, R +3, W+5 | Perc:+2 | Initiative +3

Kyrie is really ignorant of all matters of armor. And even arms, for that matter, so she thinks it most expedient to let the others conduct their business.

She keeps stroking the dragon and idly wanders the shop, peering at this thing or that.


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

Kyrie: "Behind the ears please, and maybe under my chin?"

Scarab Sages

Evoker 3| HP 20/20 | 1st: 3/3 2nd: 2/2 Focus: 1/1 | FM: 7/7 | AC 12/12/10 | F+2, R +3, W+5 | Perc:+2 | Initiative +3

Kyrie grins and scratches the dragon under the chin. "Can you do clothing?" she asks the smith, the seed of an idea entering her head.


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

Kyrie: "We are NOT dressing matchy matchy!"


Female Human Cleric 3 (Pelor) | hp 24/24 | AC 20, t 12, ff 18 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +2 | Perc +2 | Channel Pos. 7/7 | Touch of Glory 5/5

Bataleigha mentally contacts Zinnath, explaining to him that the apprentice is a snoop and asking that the mighty (small) dragon telepathically warn the others not to say anything about the group's true reasons for being in town. Then, after shaking Otis's hand, she tells him about her masterwork transformation spell and asks him where in town she might find the needed reagents. She also quietly introduces Fezzik, saying the half-ogre is in need of a master smith.


Male Mighty and Scary White Dragon UnRogue 1 (AC: 18 [T: 16 FF: 14] | HP: 29/29 (0NL) | SR 13 F+4, R+7, W+5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | 60' Darkvision

Allies: "Ummm, hey guys, so Bat tells me to tell you guys that this apprentice is a poop, and that we're not supposed to talk about our real reasons for being here. She also says that using my naturally superior method of communication might be best if there is anything secret to discuss. Fezzik, she says you need a bath, and should probably let other people do the talking. Personally, I disagree with her, but you know how bossy she gets!"

Scarab Sages

Evoker 3| HP 20/20 | 1st: 3/3 2nd: 2/2 Focus: 1/1 | FM: 7/7 | AC 12/12/10 | F+2, R +3, W+5 | Perc:+2 | Initiative +3

Kyrie snorts, accidentally grabbing Zinnath's tail. 'Hee. Also tell him that she's unnaturally attracted to him, but is just to afraid to say it. Say that if he started coming on strong to her, she'd be able to get over her natural shyness.' she replied to the dragon, her girlish smile dancing on her lips and she examined some chainmail.

1,601 to 1,650 of 1,682 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Jesse's Temple of Elemental Evil PbP, Pathfinder style All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.