Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Immortal's Blood Red Roses: A Skull & Shackles Campaign

Game Master imimrtl

Current Map.


1,451 to 1,500 of 8,093 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)
DM Immortal wrote:

Round 2!

The Reefclaws continue their frenzied attacks. Reefclaw 1 moved away from Valeros (should have happened on it's turn now but I moved it on Valeros's turn, didn't have an effect on anything right now though.)

Reefclaw Round 1 actions!

-------------------------------------------

The reefclaw on Horatio releases the grapple on Horatio as a free action in order to try and finish him off and help his broodmates.

Reefclaw 2 Attack 1 on Horatio

1d20+2 vs CMD

If hit, Damage

1d4 + need to make Fort save or lose 1d2 Strength.

Reefclaw 2 Attack 2 on Horatio

1d20+2 vs AC

If hit, Damage

1d4 + need to make Fort save or lose 1d2 Strength.
-------------------------------------------

Reefclaw 3 Attack 1 on Rain

1d20+2 vs AC

If hit, Damage

1d4 + need to make Fort save or lose 1d2 Strength.

Reefclaw 3 Attack 2 on Variel

1d20+2 vs AC

If hit, Damage

1d4 + need to make Fort save or lose 1d2 Strength.

-------------------------------------------

Horatio: I need you to make two more Fort saves. One for the continued effects of the poison from last round and one for the new poison from this round. Also due to the fact that you have multiple doses in your system your DC is +2 so you need to make two DC 15 saves instead of the normal 13.

Good guys go! Dhaavan your [insert appropriate monster here] shows up. Also, please remember to provide description of your actions/spells/abilities with your crunchy bits.

The Reeflaw in front of Variel seems to be finished - unless it has more then 22 HP. If so, I will adjust this significantly...

Rain, seeing that Variel has killed the beast; elects to use her "Freebooters Challenge" against the remaining reeflaw.

This grants her allies +1 to attacks and damage against it. She then turns and moves toward the creature by five feet - or 1/4 of 30 feet.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Horatio - still having his "Archeologists Luck" up - will attempt his Fortitude Rolls.

Save on the one dose already in my system
1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 1 = 18

Save on the second dose
1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 1 = 16

Holding action at this time.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

Dhaavan's been treading water and gurgling strangely, not doing much of any significance, but suddenly a Dolphin of some sort appears with a whirl of displaced water, and a puff of stinking steam, hurtling at the Reefclaw, bashing into it with its snout.

Slam Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
It seems odd to me that an aquatic creature would attack at a -2 and deal half damage, but if that's the case then it's a 20 to hit, and deals 3 damage instead fo a 22 for 6.

DHaavan on the other hand continues to focus all his energies on gurgling, turning his focus once again inward to reach out in his mind for his summoned creature's pod-mates.
concentration: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


F Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 4, Inquisitor 2/AC 18/ HP 48/48, F+8 R+6 W+6 (+2 vs Enchantments)/ Init +4(+6), Perc. +11(+13)

I think Flynn meant to say Rain elects to use Freebooter's Bane to rally her allies to target Reefclaw 2 (if Variel downs #3). This grants her and her allies within 30ft (who see or hear her) the +1 bonus on weapon attack and damage.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Just in case the one on Seijiro isn't dead yet, he strikes at it (it's all simultaneous anyway)

to hit: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 = 19

damage: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (2) = 3

If it's dead, he swims 5' towards the one on Flynn... If it's not dead, he stays where he is for his next strike.


Reefclaw three goes down to Variels perfect dagger strike!

Horatio both saves are successful.

Also even though it doesn't explicitly say it, I am going to rule that natural attacks by aquatic creatures are not subject to the penalty for underwater combat because again...that's just dumb. The dolphins slam attack works normally.


Human Druid (Shark shaman) 2, Barbarian (Beast Totem) 1/AC: 13/HP: 30/F +7, R +0, W +6/Init. +0/Per. +7

I agree about the dolphin. I didn't keep all of my 3.x books but some I did keep include the ones that dealt with specific enviroments (Frostburn, Sandstorm and all the others). Arctic, Aquatic, Desert, etc. all have some very specific features to them that need to be addressed but such rules, otherwise, have almost no value if you aren't there most of the time. I always thought those were some of the best 3.5 books they released. Now, having said all that, I'm still not sure which thingie your dolphin attacked.

There's blood in the water. Blood. Blood. Blood, blood, bloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodblood...

Eagerly moving forward, the shark takes a bite at the wonderful smelling morsel in front of him (RC #2).

Bite: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

My summoned Dolphin hits RC 2. It'll handle 1 next round, but at the moment we Focus Fire, and lure the last RC in.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro, seeing that the last remaining critter is pretty well surrounded and he'll never get near it in time to help, grabs the one that Variel just hit before it sinks. It should make good eating.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Rain is indeed correct - I meant "Freebooters Bane" - not challenge.

Meanwhile, I moved Rain on the map up to where I should have put her this morning, sorry I didn't, I was in a rush. I'm not sure how much damage this thing took - I believe that both attacks hit - so it should have lost a total of "11" points. Unless I am wrong, I am adjusting that on the map.

As a "Free Action" since my head and shoulders are out of the water in any case - I will yell out:

"Watch out for the other one!" as I see it swimming away - but it may be moving in a wide arc to flank - though I don't know...

Seeing the damage my allies have done; I shall attempt to stab it with my dagger.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

IF it hits - (missing the strength damage)
1d4 ⇒ 3

Edit: I am not sure, but that would be a total of 14 HP all told; and it may be enough to kill it; though I don't know.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Right, so I just realized this (sorry, not feeling my best and have been making some weird mistakes lately).

Threat range for daggers 19-20, not just natural 20 – so this means that I “threaten” with my dagger. That said – I guess I’ll use it. Also, I seem to have not only forgotten my “flanking bonus” – but I also forgot the bonus because of “Freebooters Bane”; which was foolish of me. At the least – the creature should have suffered an additional +1 to it’s damage; meaning it should have lost “15” instead of “14” – and that doesn’t include what this does, though; if it converts, that is.

Dagger to Convert – with Freebooters Bane and “Flanking”.
1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 16

IF I hit
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Edit: okay - so now it should have taken a total of 18 points of damage; my dagger just doing 7. Yay Freebooters Bane - question is; is it still up and where is the other one?


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro dogpaddles over to the others, one crab pot with 3 crabs in it dangling off of one elbow, the other hand firmly gripping the shell of one of the now-dead creatures. He is barely keeping his head above water, swimming laden with things as he is, and too short to stand even on the shallowest parts of the reef.

"Do we have enough now? or do we need more crabs?"


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

Sejiro: don't think the combat's actually over... after our round is over, Valeros goes, Then the Last Reef-crawler takes its turn. So besides grabbing the one Variel finished off, i don't think you'd have time to do much else, as the fight is technically still going on.

GM: since it is weekend, you gonna post for Valeros, or wait for him before tossing up the last Reef-crawler's action?


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Technically, the one in between me and Sko may also be dead; still waiting for clarification there - but 18 damage is a lot. Also, if you tap your dolphin to 4:J - he would flank with Variel, in a pinch; if he needed to; as the creature is surrounded by four of us. There is still - theoretically - a third one out there, though. This assumes that after the spell caused him to "flee" he did, looked back, saw he was overwhelmed, and decided he was out of there. But we shall see...


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

I thought FLynn said his should be dead, and since Seijiro didn't see any more alive, he would be operating under that assumption, that we were out of inits and all - if we are still in inits - consider the 'swim over' part to happen on his init is all.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Well, I think he should be dead - our combined damage did 18 - if they had max HP - 2d8 (or 16) plus a Con Modifier of +1 - that would mean at Maximum - they had 18 - which was accomplished. Of course - they may be harder than that - but if we go by the book; yes it should be dead. But I shouldn't say so until I would hear from the GM formally.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

I don't know anything about these creatures, so I'm just going by what you are saying, but you're right, we should wait for the GM here I think


Actually it is not dead yet though you suspect it should be. It is bleeding into the water profusely but it seems to only be extremely pissed off.

It is in negative hit points now and is staggered but is continuing to fight on though and is losing hit points due to blood loss. They have an ability called ferocity, similar to an orc that allows them to keep fighting in negative hp. Thankfully I rule only PC's get to go to negative constitution so it only has 5 hit points left before it really dies.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

Well, Valeros can totally make it to J6 and hit it with something to try to kill it! yay for swim speed! It is his turn and he's the last one to go before the beasties get to make their move


Valeros swims over and gets in position next to Variel, Horatio, and Sko before unleashing a torrent of superheated bubbles at the creature.

Burning Hands: Concentration Check DC 21 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 WOO HOO!

2d4 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8

The steam rolls over the creature turning it a bright shiny red and it floats in the water, dead.


Round 3

The last Reefclaw turns back around and charges the nearest enemy which happens to be Dhaavan.

1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 2 = 19

1d4 ⇒ 2 damage + Fort save vs poison or lose 1d2 ⇒ 1 Strength.

You all are up!


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro, who grabbed the dead reefclaw, now dogpaddles toward the last remaining fight - reefclaw barely held in one hand, crabpot dangling from the opposite elbow. He doesn't get close enough to be attacked though, only able to maneuver five feet forward...


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

DC13 to keep my spell
Concentration: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
The Reefclaw slaches at Dhaavan as he concentrates, and he manages t ignore the pain for a few moments, jsut long enough to pull another creature into the material plane.

DC13 vs poison
Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
The poison fails to take hold in Dhaavan's already fouled blood.

Finished with his spell, Dhaavan reaches out at the creature, releasing from his hand an orb of acid which floats toward the aberration and burns into it's shell
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
for 1d3 ⇒ 2
draws an AoO

Distracted by the acid, the Reefclaw is unaware of the Fiendish Flipper quickly bearing down on it from the direction from which it came.
flanking and charging
1d20 + 5 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 19
1d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

The other Dolphin turns as soon as RC1 is boiled in the burning steam, it moves in to attack the creature threatening it's summoner.
1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 = 19
1d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7
Should deal 12damage + 2 acid
Edit: Forgot Freebooter's Bane


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Not sure when Rain will post up for the combat -

Rain's eyes turn to a fierce frosty blue; seeing another of her companions wounded by these monstrous creatures!

She moves as fast as she can to 7:M and calls out:

"Come on, lads - have at it!" and utilizes her "Freebooters Bane" against the last creature.

+1 to hit and damage to the last reefclaw to all within 30 feet of Rain.

Taldor

Male Elf Magus 3 (AC: 15,12,13; HP: 24; Saves 4,3,4; Init +2, perc +7)

Figuring that the group could harness the meat off the slain creatures later, Variel decides lot hurry to the aid of Dhaavan. Perhaps Horatio or Rain would grab the beast to prevent it from floating away, but now is not the time for Variel to worry about.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Weakened, sickened - and completely annoyed at the shear stupidity of this mission!

If that damn whoreson had allowed us a boat then none of us would be in this mess! Basterd!

I turn my bleary eyes to Dhaavan, and advance forward as fast as I can to help the lad.

Damnation! Look's like the boy's hip deep in it and likely will be floundering soon; I know he's not a strong swimmer - and those things bite hard!

Moving to 7:J as fast as possible. Hoping to get there next round and help; if I can...


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Seeing Jiro - I growl out to him as a free action as I swim forward -

"Leave it lad - the weight of the damn thing will just drag it to the bottom - you can take it later!

I assume this is correct, right? I don't know if there are any rules for "Drifting" - but as I haven't seen any; I'm not going to hope for some. But I hope that isn't a problem; something as heavy as large crabs don't float (normal crabs don't float), so they'd likely sink to the bottom of the calm sea (as I recall it was calm) then we can pick them up later. Also, I likely dropped the "crab pot" as soon as I was grappled and haven't picked it up; but that was when I was standing int he very shallow end. If there is a rule contrary to dropping stuff and "drifting" - well... I probably wouldn't pick it up the in character anyway as I was still fighting recently, and also, because I would now be going after Dhaavan - but it would be good to know about either way.

Also - I forgot my "swim check" to get over there...
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 = the minus 1 for Strength already factored in.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

As a Swift action Dhaavan draws his dagger before his dolphin attacks to provide the flanking bonus i added.

After releasing his orb of acid at the creature, Dhaavan flicks his wrist and suddenly there is a dagger in his hand that he waves at the creature while his summoned creature races up behind his attacker.


AoO on Dhaavan

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

1d4 ⇒ 2 damage + fort save vs poison or suffer 1d2 ⇒ 1 Strength damage.


Don't worry about it drifting, you can go back after it...assuming Sko the Shark doesn't eat it first lol.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

WHile the creature attacks as Dhaavan takes aim at it with his acid-orb, once again the venom fails to take hold.
Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

HP:8/12


Male Gillman Oracle (Waves) 4; AC 14 (T 11, FF13) / HP: 34/34 / F +4, R +3, W +5 / Init: +1 / Percep: +0

Immortal, thanks for covering for me. Adjusted my sheet with the spellcasting.

Seeing Dhaavan struggling with the last creature, Valeros swims over quickly. Situating himself on the other side of the summoned dolphin, he tries to use the distraction it provides to lay an icy hand on the monster's side. The water around him starts to crystalize at the sudden temperature drop.

Round 3 action:
Move action to get into flanking with one of the dolphins.
Standard action wintry touch on RC (flanking and Str dmg included): 1d20 + 3 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 1 + 2 = 15 vs Touch AC, Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 cold


Valeros your touch hits and ice begins to form over the creature but it has a hard time penetrating the carapace and doesn't seem to do as much damage as it should.

Reefclaw takes 1 cold damage.

Also no problem with covering. I hope I stayed true to what you would do. :-)


Human Druid (Shark shaman) 2, Barbarian (Beast Totem) 1/AC: 13/HP: 30/F +7, R +0, W +6/Init. +0/Per. +7

Swim to G9 and attempt to chew crab.

Bite: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

Unfortunately, the scent of dolphin (Infernal makes them extra spicy; yum!) is too distracting.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

Well, I guess the Reefclaw gets another round to attack. But after that it's dead for sure! Hopefull it focuses on the Dolphins that did the most damage to it, maybe?


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro swims 10' closer, having to try to maneuver around other characters and dolphins and sharks makes it near impossible for him to get close yet, but he tries. double move


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)
Seijiro wrote:
Seijiro swims 10' closer, having to try to maneuver around other characters and dolphins and sharks makes it near impossible for him to get close yet, but he tries. double move

Where did you end up on the map? You should be able to 9:I with a double move - I think - otherwise you end up on 9:J - which is not bad, either. But I'm just curious where you end up, depending on what happens next.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

I lost my link to the map so I'm not sure where I end up to be honest... can someone post another link please?


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

I'm having trouble reconnecting the link to the page to re-post it - but if you look on the "page" right before this - halfway down I had the link posted up.

Meanwhile, as for this crab - so far:

Dhaavan did 2 Acid Damage

Fiendish Dolphin 1 did 7 points

Fiendish Dolphin 2 did 5 points

Valeros did 1 point of Cold Damage

So the Crab has lost a total of 15 HP.

How fares it, mister GM?

Jiro - I tried to do several things - including copying the link twice and it isn't working - I keep getting an error message. I don't know why. Even when I copy the link directly into a new window - it won't let me open it for some reason. I don't know why - also - it seems that now I can't even refresh it. So I don't know what to do on that.

Meanwhile - if I had to guess - I'm wondering if the GM's server/connection is down. If so, that may be why we can't link up.


Map

Reefclaw still up for now. Also I forgot to do the death frenzy on the others but I won't forget on this one lol.


The reefclaw spins and attacks with its claws in a fenzy as it feels its life slipping away.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

1d4 ⇒ 3 damage + fort save vs. poison 1d2 ⇒ 2 strength damage.

Random attack Dhaavan 1, Valeros 2, Sko 3, Dolphin1 4, Dolphin2 5

1d5 ⇒ 3

Attack hits Sko.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

Dhaavan grins there underwater, holding action as his summoned minions attack.

Dolphin 1
slam: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 24
for 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
whips its tail and propels his snout into the reefclaw's shell .

Dolphin 2
slam: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 9
for 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
attempts to do the same and fils miserably...
it flounders about for a bit, not really taking a discernible action but providing flanking at least...


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Okay - that's 18 total damage against the Reefclaw - who moves next?


F Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 4, Inquisitor 2/AC 18/ HP 48/48, F+8 R+6 W+6 (+2 vs Enchantments)/ Init +4(+6), Perc. +11(+13)

Is it Rain's turn?


Yep you're up Rain.

Taldor

Male Elf Magus 3 (AC: 15,12,13; HP: 24; Saves 4,3,4; Init +2, perc +7)

Seeing an opportunity to provide a flank for the shark, Variel gamely swims up with his dagger. Having finished off one crab thing Variel attempts to continue the kill count and thrusts with his dagger again. Connecting once again the dagger drives deeper due to Rain's assistance in calling out where to strike.

1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 24
Lethal damage 1d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5


Variel's dagger strikes home and the creature screams and flails about with it's claws.

[ooc]Death frenzy! Random attacks against same opponents. Dhaavan 1, Valeros 2, Sko 3, Dolphin1 4, Dolphin2 5 1d5 ⇒ 5


1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

It misses its final attack before it too expires.

Ok all are done. Let me know what you want to do.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro, seeing the last one die, stops his forward motion and dogpaddles in place, waiting for the others.

Taldor

Male Elf Magus 3 (AC: 15,12,13; HP: 24; Saves 4,3,4; Init +2, perc +7)

Checking to make sure that everyone is ok, Variel will sheath the dagger. Seeing that everyone is still swimming and that no one has gone under Variel will float for a bit to recoup from the quick but brutal fight. Everyone going to make it? It seemed that those things hit hard and held on for a bit. Dhaavan you and Jiro going to be able to make it back to the ship? Flynn it held you longer any lasting effects?

Assuming that everyone is at least functional...
After he has caught his breath, Variel will start to gather the crab pots and continue to fill them up. Seeing that Jiro has a large crab in one arm, Variel will do likewise and attempt to retrieve one of the large beasts. Apparently they must be good to eat and there should be plenty of meat that is for sure.

1,451 to 1,500 of 8,093 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Immortal's Blood Red Roses: A Skull & Shackles Campaign (Gameplay) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.