Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Immortal's Blood Red Roses: A Skull & Shackles Campaign

Game Master imimrtl

Current Map.


101 to 150 of 8,093 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

I shrug at his look, and say nothing but "Aye, sir," then grab the mop and get to work.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 = Strength Check


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

Hey cool, i get to post here! I found some internet. That siad i won't be regular, so don't expect that from me, cause i'm at the beach vacation...

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
nature 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
DC 10 can be made untrained, right?

Hopefully unnecessary Climb checks:

1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (1) - 2 = -1 Falls, to the ground, I guess?

Can i do this?
DC 15 acrobatics check:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage: Non-lethal 1d6 ⇒ 4 Lethal: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 1) = 6

I feel like something terrible happens here? That's 6 lethal out of my 7 hp, and 5 non-lethal which knocks me out, i think... I'm sadly uncertian here, and dont' really want to die from a 30ft fall...

Climbes again
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7Snag
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7Still snagged
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6Almost...
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6...There...
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10
1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16

VICTORY!!!!!!


Rain DM Eyes only:

1d6 ⇒ 6

Rain: Mr. Plugg eyes you appreciatively up and down before sending you up into the heights to do mainsail work. This is hard backbreaking work raising and lowering the mainsail while up 30 feet in the rigging. Mainsail duties require a DC 10 Profession (Sailor) or Strength check. A DC 10 Constitution check is also required to not be fatigued at the end of the shift.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)
Dhaavan wrote:

Hey cool, i get to post here! I found some internet. That siad i won't be regular, so don't expect that from me, cause i'm at the beach vacation...

Perception 1d20+4
nature 1d20+2 DC 10

Climb checks
1d20-2
1d20-2
1d20-2
1d20-2 Falls, to the ground, I guess?
DC 15 acrobatics check:
1d20+2
Damage: Non-lethal 1d6 Lethal: 2d6

Climbes again
1d20-2
1d20-2Snag
1d20-2Still snagged
1d20-2
1d20-2
1d20-2
1d20-2Almost...
1d20-2...There...
1d20-2
1d20-2

VICTORY!!!!!!

FYI - earlier I had a hunch you would fall and lowered you a rope earlier so you wouldn't fall. Even then - you still got lashed in principle - some minor Non-Lethal damage - but nothing severe. I checked you with healing - you'll be okay in a few hours; then I helped you move over to the other guy. So... yeah. You didn't actually need the climb checks as you were "hauled up"; and you didn't take any damage except some incidental Non-Lethal.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

Oh, if that's the case, then awesome! Either way i'll spoiler it for a record of the fail...

Please don't kill me?


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro goes where he's told and mutters under his breath in Minkaian as he does so. When he gets to where the other two were already waiting he gives them both a little half smile and a nod. Switching to common he speaks softly.

"Name's Seijiro... 'Jiro is fine... nice ta meetcha both.

Seijiro does what he's asked through the day, putting just enough effort into the work so he's not caught failing at any task. He's limber and proves agile at being a runner, but doesn't put so much effort into it that he shows the others up.

at plus 12, I cannot fail the acrobatics check, so just rolling con check 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

When he has time, he'll try to strike up conversations with the human woman and the gnome. "Neither of you look like you belong on a ship, especially this one... how came you to be here and how long have you been aboard?"

I hope the woman is as friendly as she looks... the gnome just looks... well.. haughty. I hope perhaps he's more relaxed than he looks. How does he expect to get along on such a vessel, especially dressed better than the captain?


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

As swabbing decks is no difficult task (with the exception of the manual labor, which is not overly pleasant) my mind is at least free to think clearly.

I look at the man with the cutlass and blue scarf.

"Greetings sir - what is your name?" I ask him as I swab the deck; a rather dull and mundane task, but whatever - it will pass the time as I learn what I must.


Sko DM Eyes Only:

1d100 ⇒ 47
1d6 ⇒ 5

Sko: You are led down into the galley by one of the crew and shoved in without another word. The galley is an absolute mess of disorder and chaos. You see what looks to be some sort of fish stew bubbling away in a large pot. The smells actually aren't terrible wafting from it. The cramped and chaotic kitchen holds two wooden worktables, several wooden cupboards, and two small stoves against the port wall, as well as virtually every cooking utensil imaginable and a frightening array of meat cleavers. A score of chickens and three goats wander freely throughout the
chamber. The kitchen is a madness of dirt, food, and knives. The crewman with you shouts at what looks like a pile of rags in a corner curled up with a black chicken that crows at you menacingly. A bleary bloodshot eye opens up and the mound of rags forms itself into a slovenly looking man with a scraggly growth of beard. He wears an apron so stained you can't tell what color it is. Who's this? he slurs drunkenly, looking at you expectantly. Sko your luck changed. You get a bull session with Fishguts today and other than getting an extra rum ration you get to just swap stories and get to know one another. It also gives you time for an extra ship action today.


See discussion for info on rum rations.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

Jsut want GM confirmation on what happened with the climb before i start doing other stuff. Was i hauled up, or fell, or something?


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

I looked over the discussion thread - where did you put that information on "rum rations"? I think I missed it.


Dhaavan wrote:
Jsut want GM confirmation on what happened with the climb before i start doing other stuff. Was i hauled up, or fell, or something?

You were about to start climbing when Horatio lowered a rope to you which Plugg disciplined you for. You didn't fall and didn't have to climb but you took a lash for the incident. Which actually turned out better than if you had climbed lol.


Horatio Flynn wrote:
I looked over the discussion thread - where did you put that information on "rum rations"? I think I missed it.

Look again I just put it up. Going to bed now. Night all and GREAT job today!


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

Seijiro makes a concerted effort during the day to befriend the foppish gnome. He engages him in conversation whenever circumstances allow, tells him a little of his own story of how he ended up on this ship, and asks him about his own tale.

already asked his name and such earlier

diplomacy 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

He doesn't ignore the woman, being friendly and open to her as well, simply focuses his attentions on the gnome more for the day.

(changed the above a little due to Dhaavan's actions retconning mine)

Come night-time, Seijiro will try to scrounge up some equipment or goods he can use since his own stuff is all missing... Rummaging through lockers or bags or whatever is around, making sure no one is around while he does this.

stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Very well - I shall attempt to do my best for now.

Questions for GM:

1. I will use my time while swabbing to attempt to "Influence" the man I am talking to - I assume getting to know him, and impressing him with whatever it is I need to impress him with - I would be more detailed, but I don't know what to talk him about, as I don't know him. Even so - whatever it is I need to do, just let me know.

2. As the DC to swab was a STR check of 10 - and I got a 16 - I believe I would succeed at the "task" of both my work and allow me the chance to "influence" the man. I will write up a quick ret-con RP on that tomorrow when I get home form work. But I don't know his name, or details - how do I influence him specifically - and what manner do you recommend I use to go about it? I.E. - rolling or social RP?

3. During the evening we are given the chance to influence the crew again or search the ship. I will not waste too much time with that "Search" - rather, I will go right to where I saw my "medkit" and claim it, as I saw it laying on a heap in the lower end of the ship's hold. Would that count as a "Search"? That will determine other actions I would make.

That said - if all that involves is me picking it up - I would generally prefer looking for the rest of my gear - most importantly (I suppose) would be my pistol and powder/shot. This would involve a "sneak check" - but I have hunch that would be in the ship's weapon locker. For now - I won't go for it yet - preferring a chance to "influence a crew member". In the night time I would like to influence the Halfling I read about (sorry for reading a spoiler).

The Halfling is contingent on another issue - specifically - what details do I get from the man with the cutlass? Right now I am mainly concerned with what happened to the man who was tarred and feathered, and hope this cutlass guy can provide information. If he can - I will likely claim my kit, and try to offer aid to the Tarred and Feathered guy - if I find out he's a true villain from Cutlass Man - I will avoid the tar/feather man and instead just go to speak with the Halfling (yeah, I like Halflings - so what! I like bacon, too - but that's another story) - but it's hard to know what's what on who to talk to - and how to go about it as I don't know if there is a roll, or just social RP. Sorry again for the questions.

Also specifically do I need to do to influence her, or the other guy? I will socially RP it when I get home tomorrow - but if I need a roll a specific skill to influence either person - please let me know, and I will do it.

Thank you - and again - sorry for all the questions, this is a new style of gaming for me, and I just want to be sure I get things correct.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

I'm going to take a gander at how this thing works

Rolls:
Acrobatics 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Con 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Action for the day - Influence an NPC: Human female with Besmara's Emblem.
Diplomacy 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

This posting is assuming that the influence takes place over the course of the day, and that Her attitude is at least Indifferent, if not outright friendly, so the smashing check should do wonders for their interaction.

Influencing:

After his lashing, Dhaavan and the others are gathered with the Woman and the Gnome. Seeing an honest smile, the young man picks his mark. I'm in dire need of friends here, and if that's a holy symbol, this woman may be an invaluable ally. He puts on his sociable face NOT the same as turning on the charm and walks over, smarting badly from the lashing. "Well, 'hoy there. That an unhostile face I see? Pardon me skepticism but's a bit too welcome a sight at the moment for me to really believe." He cranes his back with the pain of the lash, wincing, but honestly trying not to make too big a deal or play it up. "Name's Dhaavan, from up north. This li'l fellow 'll be Jack. What might yor name be? he asks extending a hand to her to clasp in a friendly handshake.

At some point, Dhaavan brings up her amulet.
"So that's a right pretty piece you got there. Yea just one of the many what's superstitious or 's it more'n jest a g'luck charm?"

Dhaavan and the woman get on very well. he has the presence of mind not to outright attack Besmara as he sometimes would, but is honest that he's felt the hand of the goddes his whole like, and she has been less than gentle. He's in the Shackles cause he's finally given up fighting her will, and instead surrendered completely and came to the closest capital of hers he could think up before getting press-ganged.

He asks her about herself, her life, etc. gaining ehr trust with surprising ease, expertly using his sad story of being abandoned by his family, leaving out the more sordid details, to gain sympathy. By the end of the day, she is left with the impression that Dhaavan has had a hard life, but not been left incorrigibly bitter about it and is a pretty good sport about it all, even as he becomes increasingly exhausted as the day progresses, like a total whimp!


Duty:

The frail boy manages to keep his feet, performing all tasks assigned to him, not overly impressively, but passable. Already in a bad spot for not climbing the rigging himself, he gets extra work, and tougher tasks that push his body to it's limits. By the end of the day he is unable to run, work, and jsut wants to pass out!

He'll likely take the nightly task of going to bed. He definately does not entertain gamble perform sneak or steal. He may try to influence someone else, or the woman or another NPC that looks like a somewhat less difficult mark (indifferent or better attitude). But that depends on what it takes to not be fatigued in the morning, and recover his damage.


F Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 4, Inquisitor 2/AC 18/ HP 48/48, F+8 R+6 W+6 (+2 vs Enchantments)/ Init +4(+6), Perc. +11(+13)

Rain simply nods her head at Mister Plugg and climbs, hoisting herself via the rigging to work on the mainsail. Mister Plugg obviously wanted to see what she was made of and how easy it could be to break her. Well, we'll see, Mister Plugg. We'll see.

Profession: Sailor: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Constitution: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Taldor

Male Elf Magus 1 (AC: 16,13,13; HP: 13; Saves 4,3,3; Init +3, perc +3)

First he yells at us to climb up to the crows nest. Next he yells at us to climb down. Then before we have a chance to answer his questions about cooking he answers for us. This guy must be an idiot. At least he had the decency to keep me out of the galley so I could get some fresh air from time to time. Now if I could just get him to stop leering at Rain things would be ok.

These thoughts run through Variel's head as he makes his way to the sails. Following the directions that were given to him, he is surprised to see a Halfling lass already hard at work mending the sails. Figuring it would make the day go quicker, Variel attempts to chat with the lady. My name is Variel, what is your name? It seems that we at to be working together for the day. Any tips on or tricks that you know that would make life a bit easier on a new 'recruit'?

Influence the halfling, 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Watching her work and following her lead, Variel is able to complete the task well enough but had some difficulty during the day.

Mending sails 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


F Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 4, Inquisitor 2/AC 18/ HP 48/48, F+8 R+6 W+6 (+2 vs Enchantments)/ Init +4(+6), Perc. +11(+13)

(With my Profession:Sailor roll of 14 and Constitution check of 15.)

The square sail was the lowest and largest on the mainmast and Rain had to work efficiently to furl and release it upon order from Mister Plugg. She kept her feet firmly placed on the spars, hoping to avoid falling from slipping on the wet, wooden timbers. The work was hard, especially already weakened from dehydration and lack of food, but Rain persevered and managed to do the job commanded without too much grumbling, although the heavy lifting, pulling and balancing did strain her back and arm muscles. She wiped the sweat off her forehead. If permitted, I shall sleep well tonight. Like one of the dead, she muses aloft. Ah, Pirate Queen, what have you gotten me into...

If there are any original crew members assisting with the other sails (on the foremast and mizzenmast), she will try to engage them in conversation after her work is done and Plugg is satisfied (as much as he can be, that is). One day I will wipe that leer off his foul face.

Diplomacy (to influence this crew member):1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

"I am Rain. Pray, what is your name? How long have you been aboard the Wormwood and have you worked on the mainsail before? Any tricks to allow me to work more efficiently so Mister Plugg is pleased with my performance?" Rain really didn't give a rat's a%#e what Plugg thought but disclosing that to his crew would not aid her at this point, especially if word got back to him. She had to play it cool and learn as much as she could about the ship and its miserable occupants.

I wonder if I will have the chance to speak to my tavern companions later tonight. I hope they are faring well, especially Dhaavan who copped a harsh lash stroke for not pleasing that bastard Plugg. I need to speak with Variel ... and Flynn. I will try, tonight. I wish I had my weapons and gear!


Sorry I didn't explain better on what I need for the Duty and Ship Action rolls. If you look at how Dhaavan posted it. That is perfect and let's use that as the format going forward.

Also don't post night time tasks yet as there may be complications based upon what happens before then.

Everyone's ship actions so far:
Horatio-Influence on Cog, Seijiro-Influence on Conchobhar, Dhaavan-Influence on Sandara, Variel - Influence on Rosie, Rain-Influence on Ratline.

Let me know if I missed anyone.

Horatio:
The man you are working with scowls as you talk to him but briefly spits out a few words in response. Names Cog. he says in between grunts from scrubbing. I will give you more when I get your diplomacy check to influence him.

Seijiro:
The gnome smiles broadly as you wait to be sent on a run. Who am I?! Who am I?! I am the incomparable Conchobhar Turlach Shortstone. He says with a a flourish more suited to a royal court than a pirate ship. He seems genuinely offended that you don't know everything about him already. He sulks for a few minutes until you eventually get him to talk about his most favorite subject...himself. Professional gambler and all around magnificent fellow, or at least that is what the ladies all tell me. He nudges you conspiratorially eyeing the muscular halfling that Variel is talking to. He throws a murderous look at Variel at the same time. Conchobhar is a professional gambler who made the mistake of drinking with the Wormwood’s crew one night and failed to notice the cosh in a crew member’s hand until it was too late. He has been on ship less than 24 hours at the start of the adventure. Conchobhar is resigned to his fate but is determined to make the most of it, as he’s always yearned for the sea anyway. One thing dominates Conchobhar’s thinking—himself. Attitude improved from Unfriendly to Indifferent.

Dhaavan:
The woman beside smiles and talks comfortably with you during your work. She says Me names Sandara Quinn. I'm so sorry for what Mr. Plugg did to you. He is a horrible man. She looks around furtively and says By the way, I managed to get a couple of things from the Quartermaster, Cut-Throat Grok and I think this is yours if I am not mistaken. She then hands over your spell component pouch along with a spellbook. The spellbook is Variel's Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you or yours. We need to stick together if we are to survive this place. She casts a disgusted look at Master Scourge, who is eyeing her with undisguised lust. Always remember that on a pirate ship, it's not what you know but who you know. She goes on to tell you that Master Scourge made a pass at her last night and she, rather violently, rebuffed him. Attitude: Helpful


Variel:
The small halfling laughs and says Tips? I suppose don't get your pretty elven ass chewed off by a f@~*ing shark is a good start. I swear this s#@*ting place is ridiculous at times. It wouldn't be so bad if I could play my f@%%ing fiddle a bit but they got the bastard locked up in the quartermaster's hold. My names Rosie by the by, Rosie Cusswell. I swear I can't wait for the day She looks at you hard and carress's her axe as though expecting a laugh at her name and demeanor. You do have to say though that she is one of the most aptly named people you've ever met as quite a few of the curses she lets loose with in passing you haven't even heard before but sound colorful. Attitude improved from Indifferent to friendly.

Rain:
While up in the rigging and getting to work, a Rat faced halfling scampers over the ropes to work next to you. Oye, lass. I'm Ratline what's yer name there honey? The halfling has long arms and is missing three fingers across his hands but it doesn't seem to affect the speed at which he expertly hauls the rope and gear. You both get to talking and you see that beneath the gruff and ugly exterior he is actually a good conversationalist with a surprising knowledge of elven customs and language. You two spend most of the day talking in elven and develop a decent rapport. Attitude improved from Indifferent to Helpful.


Male Gillman Oracle (Waves) 4; AC 14 (T 11, FF13) / HP: 34/34 / F +4, R +3, W +5 / Init: +1 / Percep: +0

Valeros moves quickly as he takes his assignment, trying to avoid angering the men with the whips and lashes. Runner, sir. Aye!

Duty rolls:
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Con check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Valeros found the task fairly easy, moving quickly across the ship while dodging the other crew members and slipping through the ropes and gear. He could only hope his time on the ship would be this easy going forward.

At one point during the day, Valeros stops at a water bucket to try to quench his thirst, his skin already drying under the warm sun. He approaches one of the crew he had never met before, trying to find out what kind of ship he had ended up on. Scourge and Plugg are quite the pair. You been on the Wormwood long, what do I have to worry about on this ship?

Day Time Ship Action - Influence
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Don't have a specific NPC in mind, so I leave it to DM discretion.


Valeros:
You're given a run down into the hold to pull up another set of holystones for those swabbing the deck to use. A two man or woman job, a young tough looking woman wearing cut off leggings, bare feet and a slightly tilted expression works with you. She smiles at the mention of Scourge and Plugg and says Oh yeah. Them twos a piece of work. Spilled a bit o'me rum the other night and they lashed me somethin good. Only spilled it cause I was already drunker than a longshoreman on payday but them's the breaks I guess. Damn nice ta meet ya all the same. She looks down at your leg and says You move pretty well for a pegger. What happened to ye? Attitude improved from Indifferent to Helpful

Taldor

Male Elf Magus 1 (AC: 16,13,13; HP: 13; Saves 4,3,3; Init +3, perc +3)

Nice to meet you Rosie. Fiddle you say. Does anyone else play an instrument on this ship? I could use some music to lift my spirits and set me feet to dancing. What is the quartermasters name by chance? What do you know of the quartermaster? Any way you know of that I could talk to him or her and possibly get that back?


Human Druid (Shark shaman) 2, Barbarian (Beast Totem) 1/AC: 13/HP: 30/F +7, R +0, W +6/Init. +0/Per. +7

So I don't have to make a Job roll for today then, correct?

Daytime Actions:
Sko realizes that he's gotten off fairly easy as these things go. Always a good idea to get along with your boss.

Influence Action: Fishgut; Diplomacy 1d20 ⇒ 18

"So, Mr. Fishgut sir, my name is Sko and I've been told to help you. I must say, the smell of that fish isn't half bad; I didn't think that a ship like this would have a real cook on it. A nice surprise."

At the mention of an extra rum ration Sko tries not to grimace. Apart from mead, he can't stand alcohol, and the thought of drinking that swill is enough to turn his stomache.

"You know, sir, my head still feels a little light from when I was brought on board and the rolling of the ship isn't helping. Why don't you take my rum rations for the next few days? I don't think I could keep it down.

"So, what's this ship and the Captain really like anyways?"

In lieu of his extra action, Sko will stay and talk with Fishgut more and make sure he understands whatever organizational chaos Fishgut uses to manage the kitchen. Should the Captain or one of his cronies ask where food is, he wants to make sure he knows where to get it.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)
DM Immortal wrote:

Sorry I didn't explain better on what I need for the Duty and Ship Action rolls. If you look at how Dhaavan posted it. That is perfect and let's use that as the format going forward.

Also don't post night time tasks yet as there may be complications based upon what happens before then.

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **

** spoiler omitted **...

Ah – apologies. I shall do that now. As I already made my Strength Check and completed the task – I shall now do a Constitution Check to see how tired I am, as well as a Diplomacy Check to see how I interacted with Cog.

Constitution Check
1d20 ⇒ 2

Diplomacy Check with Cog
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Sucks - I think I am unable to do anything tonight except "crash out". Huzzah.

”Greetings sir – I am Flynn, and I’ve been assigned to you to assist in scrubbing the decks,” I say to the man, hoping that he will be willing to open up to me during the course of our work.

My intention with Cog is to get to know him – his position on the ship – his disposition, and what he thinks of things on this vessel as a whole. I will also ask him why the person below decks seems to be “tarred and feathered” – were such punishments usual on this ship and what had the man done to deserve such a punishment?

At some point during the day, preferably around noon – I will recommend to Cog that I go below and fetch water for the crew so they do not become sick or nauseated in the sun. If I am able to go below to get water for the crew, I shall go also to the hold and grab my “medkit”. I need some information on what happens with my above rolls before I can decide my next action, however.


Variel Nightstorm wrote:
Nice to meet you Rosie. Fiddle you say. Does anyone else play an instrument on this ship? I could use some music to lift my spirits and set me feet to dancing. What is the quartermasters name by chance? What do you know of the quartermaster? Any way you know of that I could talk to him or her and possibly get that back?

Rosie looks at you over the canvas and says Nice te meet ye as well elf. Ye sure got a lot of f*!@ing questions. No one that I know of plays an instrument so there be not much in the way of good music. The Quartermaster's a hard b!%+$ of a half-orc girl goes by the name Cut-throat Grok. She's a nice enough sort once ye get on her good side. If you can get me fiddle back...well I'd be f%@!ing appreciative as hells and happier than a pig in s@@$.


Sko wrote:

So I don't have to make a Job roll for today then, correct?

** spoiler omitted **

In lieu of his extra action, Sko will stay and talk with Fishgut more and make sure he understands whatever organizational chaos Fishgut uses to manage the kitchen. Should the Captain or one of his cronies ask where food is, he wants to make sure he knows where to get it.

Yep. No job roll required today.

Fishguts takes to you pretty quickly but when you offer him the rum he looks around quick and says Don't do that lad. That's six lashes for sellin or tradin yer rum ration. I had a little saved away that won't be missed but suit yourself. I'd be careful tonight when everyone gets their ration though. They watch ye like a hawk to make sure it goes down. It keeps the crew nice and docile so they say and keeps the crew from being able to think too clear. That's why I love the stuff. He looks around to make sure no one is listening...the room is empty...before saying It’s poison, this ship, but don’t let anyone hear you say it aloud. The hull listens, see, and the cap’n hears it all. Poison the Wormwood is, though, rotten to the core. You’ll not meet a more nasty, sour piece of work than Cap’n Harrigan in all your days at sea, and his crew’s the same, ’specially the first mate, Mr. Plugg. Vicious little sod, he is. He’d take his own mother’s liver to the butcher to make pies with, he would. But they leave me alone, mostly. They know I can’t ’arm ’em. With that he goes back to drinking and talking about his exploits in the kitchen the bedroom of which half his tales MIGHT be true. Attitude improved from indifferent to friendly.


Horatio Flynn wrote:


Ah – apologies. I shall do that now. As I already made my Strength Check and completed the task – I shall now do a Constitution Check to see how tired I am, as well as a Diplomacy Check to see how I interacted with Cog.

”Greetings sir – I am Flynn, and I’ve been assigned to you to assist in scrubbing the decks,” I say to the man, hoping that he will be willing to open up to me during the course of our work.

At some point during the day, preferably around noon – I will recommend to Cog that I go below and fetch water for the crew so they do not become sick or nauseated in the sun. If I am able to go below to get water for the crew, I shall go also to the hold and grab my “medkit”. I need some information on what happens with my above rolls before I can decide my next action, however.

Cog responds mostly in grunts and noncommittal noises until you mention going to get water at which point he whispers sharply They got runners fer that man. Are you trying to get lashed? By Pharasma! He takes a deep breath as you see his neck started to get red and swell when he got angry. Perhaps that might be why you heard one of the other swabs call him "Crimson" Cog. A little piece of advice. Stick to your job on this here tub. That's why I actually volunteered for this boat. They may be a bit harsh but from what I heard they get the job done. We'll see though. When you mention the man tarred and feathered he laughs and says Oh you mean Plugg's pet Owlbear? He didn't do nothing but exist from what I can tell. Lads were having a bit of fun. He's not all there upstairs if you know what I mean. Damn good fighter though when Plugg pushes him to it. You can tell out of that whole conversation the part that excited Cog the most was the mention of fighting. He didn't seem to care much at Owlbears treatment but he doesn't appear to have been in on the act. Attitude moved from Unfriendly to Indifferent


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Hmmm...

As it seems unlikely that I am able to leave the main deck, then it seems I will not be able to go below to claim my kit. Perhaps I can at a later time - though I do not know when, or how.

I stress the last point in a "rules question". I really don't know when or how I can leave the main deck; if I am not able to, than I can't do it. I would continue to social RP with the man, but I am not clear if that is possible, given the limited amount of actions we can take during the day. Formally I claimed to "interact" with "Cog". As this action is completed - am I am able to do anything else, or is that the only thing I can do? That is - if my "turn" is over for the day, and I failed my Con Check for getting enough rest - it seems I am now unable to act until next turn - which is presumably tomorrow. Unless I am misunderstanding the rules in this case. If you could give any more information on how the rules work on that front, and what we can actually do, that would be helpful; as I would prefer to at least social RP - but it seems my rolls prevent it, though I may be wrong in how I am reading the rules. Thank you for any clarification.


Actually that is kind of an all day action even though we only rp'd a portion of it but you two talk a bit throughout the day while you work.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

Sandara:
Violently rebuffed him? Dhaavan is intrigued. "What sort of violence is the acceptable norm here? I'm not really one to get into a fight if i can't help it, but some of this new batch of recruits may cross that line. Just want to be able to give'em some friendly advice."

"Thank you for the book. That one's not mine, but I'll get it to whoever it belongs to. Now, this li'l guy here," he says hefting his component pouch, "Is a bit o' a godsend. So my profound thanks, Sandara." He is very grateful.

He also asked about her connection to Besmara, prompted by the symbol she has.


Sandara smiles and says Well what I got away with and what you get away with might be two different things hon. See Scourge didn't want you and might kill you if you raised a hand to him. I suppose he let me slide because he wanted me and didn't want to be seen killin a woman o'er slappin him. I'd suggest to your recruit friends to keep their heads down when it comes to the officers.

Her eyes sparkle a bit and she laughs Oh don't worry your pretty head none. I was happy to help. We need to stick together if we are to survive the Cap'n, Scourge, and Plugg.

When you mention her symbol she says Oh that?!? Me and the Pirate Queen got an understanding. At which point she winks at you suggestively.

You get the impression she is probably a cleric of Besmara.


F Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 4, Inquisitor 2/AC 18/ HP 48/48, F+8 R+6 W+6 (+2 vs Enchantments)/ Init +4(+6), Perc. +11(+13)

in elven to Ratline:

"I'm called Rain. It is good to meet you, Ratline." Rain wonders about the three missing fingers and anger floods her turquoise eyes making them gleam brighter than before. If Plugg had ordered that to be done to the long-armed halfling ... Rain wouldn't voice, even to herself, what she would do to the bastard. She enjoyed Ratline's company amid the grueling work among the rigging and sails. "You are good at this work and in the elven tongue. May I ask, what exactly happened to the rigger before me?"


Human Druid (Shark shaman) 2, Barbarian (Beast Totem) 1/AC: 13/HP: 30/F +7, R +0, W +6/Init. +0/Per. +7

With Fishgut:
Sko looks a litle surprised at Fishgut's explanation about the rum. "I'd have thought that rum would make the crew more rowdy, not docile. But if it works for them..."

I'm going to have to drink enough of this slop to maintain appearances. I wonder if the others know about this; maybe I can get word to them this evening before the rations are passed out.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Well - with little to do now except menial chit-chat with this Cog fellow, except for the few moments in which I can take a breath during my work, I let my mind tack course.

This is a discipline I learned as a young boy at temple - when given hard labor or duty that is unpleasant, "Though thy flesh may be shackled - thy mind is yet free, and thy spirit with it" - a mantra I learned in those studies from the priests at the temple, and my mother.

Very well...

Since talking has afforded me nothing but the opporutnity to adjust Cog's opinion of me slightly - since the work has left me worn out and rather weak and likely too tired to do anything productive this evening but converse a while with my fellow crew mates - and since it seems unlikely that there is nothing practical that I am able to do in the meanwhile until the next day comes, and I am forced to endure the same conditions and situation - what else is there?

It seems that, for now - I am, and must be, resolved to use what free faculties I have to consider things. If I am unable to speak with the other crew members, if I am left too tired to do naught but sleep tonight, until tomorrow when I may try again - except for a few moments of chatting with my comrades at evening meal - I can, at the least, plan my next action.

With that in mind, I will at least attempt to observe my surroundings more fully.

GM - during the course of the day I will likely see the rest, if not the bulk of the crew, moving up and around the ship. With a vessel so small - it seems likely that is the case. At the very least people will move to the "head" to relieve themselves, and I may see them. Is it possible, and reasonable, to expect that during my work on the main deck I will be able to at least "see" the rest of the crew, so that if during a later time (tomorrow perhaps - or tonight if I am feeling fesity, though weary) I can at least select someone specifically to speak to? I noticed you had a list of crewmembers on the "Description Page" which I deliberately avoided as I had not met them. But if, during the day, I can at least see these people and guess their position, if not overhear their name, and try to divine their disposition, I will be better equipped for my next "formal action". Even though I am formally at work and technically "distracted" while scrubbing decks - I will use Perception for this, if needed - but my hope is that I can "Take 20", or at least a "Take 10", even though I am working so I can see/hear the names/ranks/and something of the attitude of the rest of the crew (RE: a quick glance at the description page) just to get a sense of who everyone is. Short question, then: can I simply look at the list of crewmembers so I know who to pick for my next round of questions/attempts to "talk to someone" for my next "formal action"? Just let me know I preusme you will at least want to deal with our first dinner tonight, though, but so I know in the future who I am able to approach. Thanks!


Horatio's request makes sense and is reasonable now that the first day is completed, sans night actions of course. You may all look at the npc list to get an idea of the crew. I will have an update up by the end of the day today to move on to dinner and the night time actions.


Rain Taneththir wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Rain:
Ratline looks at you with a grin and says nonchalantly Oh the Cap'n had us up here in a squall and he didn't lash on like he supposed to and fell off inna the sea. Good swimmer. We prolly coulda gotten him out of the drink but Cap'n didn't want to waste the time goin back fer him.

Sko wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Sko:
Fishguts laughs and says Maybe the way they drink it on the mainland but this here rum will knock ye out quick like. Oh sure the crew get have a bit o'fun now and then but s'long as the rums flowin they ain't stirrin up trouble now is they? He gives a wink and says Cap'n ain't as dumb as he looks and don't you go forgettin it. Otherwise you might get what that lad in the bilges is about te get.

Will have update after coaching soccer tonight...if it doesn't pour that is lol.

Taldor

Male Elf Magus 1 (AC: 16,13,13; HP: 13; Saves 4,3,3; Init +3, perc +3)
DM Immortal wrote:
Variel Nightstorm wrote:
Nice to meet you Rosie. Fiddle you say. Does anyone else play an instrument on this ship? I could use some music to lift my spirits and set me feet to dancing. What is the quartermasters name by chance? What do you know of the quartermaster? Any way you know of that I could talk to him or her and possibly get that back?
Rosie looks at you over the canvas and says Nice te meet ye as well elf. Ye sure got a lot of f++$ing questions. No one that I know of plays an instrument so there be not much in the way of good music. The Quartermaster's a hard b&++& of a half-orc girl goes by the name Cut-throat Grok. She's a nice enough sort once ye get on her good side. If you can get me fiddle back...well I'd be f$+#ing appreciative as hells and happier than a pig in s!+#.

Well Rosie, it would be remiss of me not to inquire about your fiddle. I need to ask about my gear as well. Seems it all vanished after I got volunteered to join this crew. I will talk to Grok tonight and see about that fiddle and my journal and my necklace. Do you think Grok would be better approached with a sad story or an invitation to dance if you got your fiddle back?

Need to find out if she has my pendant. That, my spell book, and a weapon of any type and I will be right as Rain.


F Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 4, Inquisitor 2/AC 18/ HP 48/48, F+8 R+6 W+6 (+2 vs Enchantments)/ Init +4(+6), Perc. +11(+13)

Thirst was becoming a problem but she pushes through it as best as she can. To be surrounded by so much salt water and yet no fresh water to drink? The gods seemed to be mocking her. Gozreh, I yearn for fresh rain to wash away this ache.

Upon hearing Ratline speak of the previous rigger's fate, Rain pauses to ensure she is safely secured upon the spar, in case the evil Captain Barnabas Harrigan decides to see how graceful she truly is on her feet. Ah that poor man, left to drown or be eaten. The Pirate Queen took him unto her bosom. So, the crew were dispensable to the great Captain of the Wormwood. I best keep that in mind. In the reflection, Rain felt a pang of some emotion thinking of her tavern companions and what misery the Master Scourge was placing upon them. I wish I knew they were alright.

Tying the knots and ensuring they are proper, Rain looks up into Ratline's rugged and rough face and gives him a small smile.

in elven to Ratline:
"How long have you been aboard the Wormwood? They took all my possessions when they spirited me onboard. And Ratline, I do not mean to be rude, but how did you lose your fingers? Their loss has not slowed you down and that is a credit to you but I would hear the story if you would tell it."


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

I watch Cog continue to work - and I continually watch the sun overhead. The two of us make small talk from time to time...

Surely this cannot go on forever...

Yet the heat, the work, and the lack of excitement begin to wear on me. I long for, if not the chance to walk the decks or land free - to at least have some action!

Someone mentioned dinner, even as I glance around me. Perhaps dinner will be served soon, though I do not know. Perhaps, when dinner occurs, something else may develop.

For now, I shall simply be forced to keep my eyes open, and my ears; perhaps I may learn something useful or interesting.


Variel Nightstorm wrote:

Well Rosie, it would be remiss of me not to inquire about your fiddle. I need to ask about my gear as well. Seems it all vanished after I got volunteered to join this crew. I will talk to Grok tonight and see about that fiddle and my journal and my necklace. Do you think Grok would be better approached with a sad story or an invitation to dance if you got your fiddle back?

Need to find out if she has my pendant. That, my spell book, and a weapon of any type and I will be right as Rain.

Rosie barks a laugh before saying That c@#+?!? Dance?!? Now that would be a sight. Nah you see Grok be a superstitious wench she is. That might be the best way to approach her I'm thinking. Me though, I'd take an axe to her and be done with it but that'd look bad...me killin the quartermaster and all.


Rain Taneththir wrote:

Thirst was becoming a problem but she pushes through it as best as she can. To be surrounded by so much salt water and yet no fresh water to drink? The gods seemed to be mocking her. Gozreh, I yearn for fresh rain to wash away this ache.

Upon hearing Ratline speak of the previous rigger's fate, Rain pauses to ensure she is safely secured upon the spar, in case the evil Captain Barnabas Harrigan decides to see how graceful she truly is on her feet. Ah that poor man, left to drown or be eaten. The Pirate Queen took him unto her bosom. So, the crew were dispensable to the great Captain of the Wormwood. I best keep that in mind. In the reflection, Rain felt a pang of some emotion thinking of her tavern companions and what misery the Master Scourge was placing upon them. I wish I knew they were alright.

Tying the knots and ensuring they are proper, Rain looks up into Ratline's rugged and rough face and gives him a small smile.

** spoiler omitted **

Ratline gives you another smile and says Oh these have a bunch o'stories to them. He holds up the stump of a pinky on his left hand and says This one was fer a first stealin offence in Port Peril. This one, He holds up his index finger on his right hand that one I done lost to a stinkin tiger shark while fishin off Sargava. Now this last one was special, He holds up his missing middle finger on his right hand as well That one I lost for givin the bird to a man in a bar...didn't realize he was a Chelish admiral. He chuckles.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Dead quartermasters? Missing fingers for inappropriate actions to an Imperial Admiral?

Sigh....

It's a wonder how this ship remains afloat! These fools don't deserve to live; and they persist in self-destructive behavior which will bring about their destruction - which is completely merited - but also the loss of their ship - which is completely unforgivable.

Oh well - bad luck.

I glance at the sun again - and go back to work.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

"I honestly dunno how good a friend me and any o' them are. Jest met 'em all last night 'n' got drunk. But we all in similar situations, so it'd b'hoove us ta' stick togetha'." He responds with a shrug.

"I think me and the Queen 're developin' an understanding. I don't do what she wants me to and she makes me life hell. I try following her lead, and here I am, for better or worse." he says with a but of a chuckle, hinting that it's starting to seem like it may be for better in light of present company *hint*hint*.

"Think there's any chance o' gettin on one of them three's good side, an' by that I mean a body like me, and gettin off o' their bad side? any one o' em less dead-set 'bout hatin' us here?" theoretically getting a little slack from Scourge or Plug would ease my time here...

"An how 'bout magic? I know some don't trust a sorcerer as far as they can throe em, but I got a few harmless tricks up me sleeve. Just don't want to go usin' em if it's gonna get the top brass looking funny at me." With a short incantation, and simple gestures he conjures up a blood red rose, then blows the petals off, when nobody's around to see. As they hit the deck, the petals disintigrate and the spot they land on is cleaned of grime. "Mostly minor stuff, but an instant shoe-shining could tickle their fancy."
Jack is sitting on Dhaavan's hat and keeping a lookout for him to make sure he hops to before he's even given an order by an approaching superior or Crewman.

GM:

How does Charm stack with Diplomacy? Dhaavan would know the details of Charm Person so what happens to the attitude of a creature that he fails to charm (makes their save) and what happens when he uses a charm, and then uses diplomacy?

One ruling:
It makes the target friendly, so if he uses Charm he has an easier check to influence them, then after the charm fades, whatever he beat the check by adds to the attitude?
So he charms an unfriendly character and makes them friendly, to get a DC 15+cha to influence, beats the check by 10, the charm wears off, and they are friendly cause he beat the check by 10, increases their attitude by 2, then the charm wears off, so they are left two better than their original attitude?

OR, He charms, they are friendly, he diplomacy's them one step to Helpful since that's max. they return to their original attitude +1 so indifferent?

If the former, it's a pretty good combo, and if the latter, then it's better for Hostile ocreature since they have a 30+cha to improve, but make them friendly and they are left unfriendly at the end of the influence.


Human Druid (Shark shaman) 2, Barbarian (Beast Totem) 1/AC: 13/HP: 30/F +7, R +0, W +6/Init. +0/Per. +7

In the kitchen:
Sko continues to chat with Fishgut. "How long had Captain Harrigan been Captain? And what about the other two, Scourge and Plugg, they been with him long?"

Taldor

Male Elf Magus 1 (AC: 16,13,13; HP: 13; Saves 4,3,3; Init +3, perc +3)

After hearing about Grok, Variel will keep an eye for her while he is mending sails to see if she makes any rounds on the ship or if she stays inside. Hopefully he can spot her to make sure he has the right person and doesn't approach the the wrong half-orc.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Unfortunately he doesn't notice anyone of that description as he is spending so much time on his work. Settling for some more Questions for Rosie, even though she may be getting tired of them by now is his only option.

Rosie, if I may ask you some more questions, how many people are on the Wormwood? A ship this size must have a sizable crew and leadership. Who should a new 'recruit' stay away from besides Scourge and Plugg?


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

I glance up at the sun again.

Ah – Finally!

The sun has dipped over the horizon. The hours of backbreaking scrubbing have left me weary and dripping with sweat. I shake my head in frustration –

You have been too long at the academy – there was a time when such labors would have been a simple afternoon of work at the lumber yards. Now, you cringe at scrubbing some boards – faugh! Where is your strength fled to? No matter – you shall reclaim it in time.

I sense that it is the call to evening meal. While it is likely that there is a chance for us to suffer more abuse from the mid-level officers, and have to endure a thousand other of their stupidities, for now I am simply content to mingle with, if not the crew itself – my actual companions on this voyage.

Nodding once to Cog – for I sense he is a man of few words; preferring action to talk – I take my leave of him and seek both the galley and the others. No doubt whatever they have done, and are prepared to do – will all unfold in time. But for now, I am eager more for general news and camaraderie rather than the incidentals of searching the ship and ingratiating myself with the current crew.

No doubt there will be time for such things later; but it seems that, for now – I have the chance to speak with at least the men I came aboard with.

To GM:

Hey - I hope you don't mind - I just wanted the chance to socially RP with the other players. I suspect there are many other actions that may need to happen formally on/around dinner time with the officers and the NPC crew; like policy and procedure of eating - and I am totally willing to ret-con that, if necessary. But I would still like to socially RP with the other players. Is that something that can happen, or would that complicate things? Again - none of the social RP is meant to be between the "formal crew" of NPC's because I don't want to complicate things with lots of questions. I just want the chance to do some social RP with the other players.

Okay - that's pretty much it. If I'm being out of line trying to skip ahead to that part, apologies. It's what my character would do when I get the chance, though. Anyway - thank you for your patience.

Now - where is the elven lass Rain - she would be interesting to speak to! And that other lad - the weak one who bragged of his sorcery? I would also see how he fared today during his duties.

As soon as I am able to, I will seek the others, and speak to the first person I have a chance to talk to. Or, if they prefer - they may seek me as well.

101 to 150 of 8,093 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Immortal's Blood Red Roses: A Skull & Shackles Campaign (Gameplay) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.