Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


DM Immortal's Blood Red Roses: A Skull & Shackles Campaign

Game Master imimrtl

Current Map.


51 to 100 of 8,093 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

I chuckle somewhat at Mister Jiro's gesture toward the sound of the booted feet.

"It seems unlikely my friend - my guess is that it is a mere sentry walking about - after all - we have heard that pacing for some time and have seen no evidence of an enemy hurrying down the hatch."

"Tell me - for I would know - what other skills do you have, I would be pleased to learn more...what gods do you pray to, what languages do you know? You are, I confess - a rare creature, and as we have no other diversion, I would learn more of your people, and your culture..." I ask, settling in as comfortably as I can - now resigning myself to the fact that it is unlikely we'll see any new developments any time soon...

Though - I could be wrong...


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

I glance at the others...

"Of course - if any of you wish to share - I would be happy to listen," I add politely.

"I am eager to learn any new details..."


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)
Horatio Flynn wrote:
"Mister Dhaavan - no one is suggesting you fight, or use what arcane powers you possess on the crew - I am merely suggesting that we be frank and open with each other on how we can be helpful to each other. Failure to do that... well, let us say that it is better to know who are our friends are, rather then not..."

"The Mister ain't necessary. Just Dhaavan's fine. Ain't no gentelman er nuthin, and no sea-farer neither. spent most o' teh past coule years tryin to get the hell away from it, but gave us and came dawn to the Shackles. Right in the center of things, ya know?"


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)
Dhaavan wrote:
Horatio Flynn wrote:
"Mister Dhaavan - no one is suggesting you fight, or use what arcane powers you possess on the crew - I am merely suggesting that we be frank and open with each other on how we can be helpful to each other. Failure to do that... well, let us say that it is better to know who are our friends are, rather then not..."
"The Mister ain't necessary. Just Dhaavan's fine. Ain't no gentelman er nuthin, and no sea-farer neither. spent most o' teh past coule years tryin to get the hell away from it, but gave us and came dawn to the Shackles. Right in the center of things, ya know?"

I glance at the beams above me, thinking a moment.

"Well, Mister Dhaavan - I will not presume you are a gentleman, if you do not wish it - even so; you have some skill with magic. Yet by your own admission you are without your spell components - will these scoundrels have them in their possession? If not - will they have replacements you can take - spell components are not always easy to find... Further, you admit you cannot fight."

I hold my breath a moment then let out a slow exhale.

"These are regrettable difficulties, to be sure - but for this moment I am more interested in how you can help - traditionally a spellcaster needs time to study his spells each morning - possibly an hour or so to focus... Yet you spent the night cavorting and then the morning in bondage without such meditation - very well; I am guessing you have specific powers you can use to help - please, elaborate on those powers so we know how we can help each other," I add patiently.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

"Oh, I'm pretty good at moving around unseen and unheard when I put my mind to it... and I can play the mouth harp. I don't follow any one god - there are so many and they all have their own spheres of influence. I wouldn't want to have a relation with only one."

He sighs a little and shrugs. He already knows I'm not human, so they all do by now if they're listening...

"My people are called kitsune. We are fox spirits from Minkai. While we don't tend to live among humans, a few of us do stray from our homes for other experiences. I love the sea and left home to be a sailor when I was twelve. Really we are much like humans in how we live... but we can all change our forms to appear human. Some of us can do a little magic from time to time. I can make pretty lights."

"As for languages, I can get along alright in common, though from time to time, I have a little trouble with some words. My people have their own language as well, called Senzar. I also speak Minkaian and Tian, languages of the lands far to the west across the ocean."

"And I can curse in a few other languages, but that's all I know of them... orcish and elvish and a little halfling... but to be honest, I don't even know what they mean... just heard them enough on board ships."


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

"I'd just as soon our captors not know I'm not human for as long as possible. No need for them to know any more about me than what they can see." Seijiro says this quietly, but just loud enough for all in the room to hear. Hopefully though, not loud enough carry out or up to the booted feet on the stairs.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

I smile a bit - the idea of a halfling on the sea seeming an alien concept to me. The halflings were notorious for the aversion to the water - at least, in every piece of writing that I examined - that was generally the case. Only very few would go near boats; preferring light skiffs or ferries near rivers...

But in any case -

"I have heard of Tian in rumor - but know nothing of the culture. Are there many people in your lands like you? That is to say - these "kitsune"? Or are you rare even in your homeland... Apologies for the questions - I am merely curious..." I add.

"I hear you on the gods - I do not like to put one forward over the others - even so; for myself I honor the goddess Milani - mainly for the memory of my mother," I say the last somewhat quietly.

"I have some knowledge of languages - I would be happy to teach you - if we ever have the time for such education..."

"And fear not - I shall not reveal any information I hear in this room to our captors - that could prove dangerous for all of us... I trust that such confidences hold true with all of us here?" I ask the general group.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

"I ain't a bookish mage, don't need no studying, and I got enough sleep so i got all the magic what I could use. I'd like my component pouch, but I could really make do with a little candle. If ya find a piece copper wire, that's another spell, lets me whisper across a room to someone, but it's the candle I really need"

infernal:
Jack, see if you can find me a candle and a little bag so i can summon, just in case. But get back here befoer anyone shows up, alright?


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)
Dhaavan wrote:

"I ain't a bookish mage, don't need no studying, and I got enough sleep so i got all the magic what I could use. I'd like my component pouch, but I could really make do with a little candle. If ya find a piece copper wire, that's another spell, lets me whisper across a room to someone, but it's the candle I really need"

** spoiler omitted **

"Candles may be a problem - most ships use oil lamps - you can find and burn fish oil on the sea far easier then tallow."

"If you give me a list of gear you need - I will do what I can to find it, once I am out of these infernal bindings," I add.

I cock an eye at him.

"I apologize - every wizard I heard of needed to study - even those who have sorcery in their very blood need proper time to meditate and focus their body to prepare to cast spells. Between the heavy drinking which led to intoxication and the eventual incarceration on this vessel - I did not presume you would have adequate time to rest and prepare... It seems you are either very unique, or very lucky that the men who took us did so in a way that gave you the time to rest properly... " I say giving this "magi" a very intent look, studying him very carefully, a searching look in my gaze.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

Nodding, "Honestly, might be better if they don't know bout my magic too. So if ya don't mind I'd appreciate ya all keepin quiet on that matter if ya don't mind too terribly alright?" Dhaavan whispers to the others, mirroring Seijiro's sentiments.

Hmmm... if they know i got some magic what I can use, I may be able to get out of some of the harder work, or at least use it. Some telekinesis and Prestiditation would make swabbing a lot more bearable, and if Jack does it, they may send me up the Crow's nest where i can magic information down, but it's not likely that i'll have such an easy time o' things. They may distrust me, lock me up, or keep a harsh eye on me if I don't just get killed for being an inconvenience. So risky. Dont' like it at all."


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

"Perhaps I can help find your things Davy," Seijiro says, shortening Dhaavan's name a bit. I'm free and can search around if no one is truly coming... if they are, I might still find you something usable, given a little time.

Seijiro slips out of his already loose bonds and peer around in the lockers, poking about a bit, looking for a piece of wire or any candles. He continues to speak to Flynn softly as he does this. "Even in Minkai, my people are not common. Although we're not as rare as we'd like humans to think we are, we are a quiet and secretive folk. We keep our presence well hidden when we do go among humans, so they rarely know they've met a kitsune. Had I a choice I would have chosen to keep my nature a secret even here, but I had to get free."


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)
Dhaavan wrote:

Nodding, "Honestly, might be better if they don't know bout my magic too. So if ya don't mind I'd appreciate ya all keepin quiet on that matter if ya don't mind too terribly alright?" Dhaavan whispers to the others, mirroring Seijiro's sentiments.

Hmmm... if they know i got some magic what I can use, I may be able to get out of some of the harder work, or at least use it. Some telekinesis and Prestiditation would make swabbing a lot more bearable, and if Jack does it, they may send me up the Crow's nest where i can magic information down, but it's not likely that i'll have such an easy time o' things. They may distrust me, lock me up, or keep a harsh eye on me if I don't just get killed for being an inconvenience. So risky. Dont' like it at all."

"I will say nothing, you need not fear on that account - yet they may already know. After all - you were quite vocal about your powers in the tavern - and it is certain that the tavern was the source of our troubles. Those who sold us into bondage are likely to have sold information on us, too - that could be trouble. Provided we did not voice our powers in the tavern - they may not know... Even so - there is an old adage I have heard - There are no secrets afloat - be careful with your information then, we may be overheard," I add the last in the same hushed whisper I used before.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

"And Mister Jiro - I shall say nothing of your secret to anyone as well, if you prefer," I call out in a hushed whisper to him from my spot at the bondage, peering up toward the hatch.

"But be careful - disturb nothing that cannot be returned with ease - if they find you doing what you are doing now... there could be real trouble on many accounts," I add.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

"I'm being careful... if the footsteps come any closer, I can be back at my 'post' in a hurry."


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Well gents - off to bed - enjoyed the game so far - looking for some good stuff tomorrow! Have a good night, though and I'll see you tomorrow when I have a little more time to post. Ooh rah!


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)
Seijiro wrote:
"I'm being careful... if the footsteps come any closer, I can be back at my 'post' in a hurry."

"Good lad - and good luck with whatever you discover - may the gods be with you..." I add covertly.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

gnite, sleep well... see you tomorrow


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

"Thankey kindly Re... hem... Jiro. Sorry, but Davy? Really? If ya gotta, ya mind Daav, like 'Dawn', but without the '-wn' part and with a 'v', for short, thanks?" he says cringing at the name Davy. Last person I want to think about now is my brat sister. Can't start missing the li'l s!~$e when i'm tied to a post on a pirate ship. even if i ain't properly tied up."

Welp, I'm on the road tomorrow posting on my phone for a little bit in the early early morning. I'll post on the discussion when i'm going out of service. So if i don't see ya before then, have a great week, don't get killed, and I can't wait to see what happens!


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

"Alright, Daav it is then... now shooosh and lemme see what I can find for ya." Seijiro continues to rummage through whatever is available looking especially for candles, but willing to find whatever might be around.

gnight


Lol you guys talk extremely fast for having 2 minutes of in game time. ;-)

Dhaavan:
FYI, you need 15 minutes of uninterrupted concentration in order to refresh spells in the morning as a sorcerer.

Valeros usually posts from work during the day so I expect we will hear from him soon. Since this is the very beginning I didn't want him to miss the start of the campaign. Everyone is doing really well so far and it should be interesting to see what happens based upon some of the conversations you all have had. :-)


F Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 4, Inquisitor 2/AC 18/ HP 48/48, F+8 R+6 W+6 (+2 vs Enchantments)/ Init +4(+6), Perc. +11(+13)
Horatio Flynn wrote:

”Lady Rain – I recommend keeping silent your knowledge of how to set course or pilot a ship – if the captain knows you are an able navigator – then he may kill you to eliminate the threat of a replacement. Such secrets of navigation are generally secret for a reason – else any man with a will of iron would forge a mutinous path to captain with ease…”

Rain remained silent during the hushed conversation between Flynn, Dhaavan and Jiro. Most interesting was the revelation that Jiro was kitsune.

She listened to the footsteps above, silently counting them in order to pull in her ire, wondering if it were just a simple sentry as Flynn had suggested.

in low-voiced Elven to Doc Flynn:
"Flynn, I have no desire to disclose any information to those I do not trust, especially my skill in navigating these waters."
Longer sentences were a little beyond her at present -- her lips were dry, her throat parched, and the pain in her skull was sharp.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)

GM:
but even without, I still have my spells I didn't use yesterday left, right? So I got 3 of 4 left and I restore the one I used last night with my meditation, or am I wrong?


Dhaavan:
Correct. Although since we don't know what you did during the day yesterday I will roll to see how many spells you used. 1d5 ⇒ 3 ok so you used 3 spells yesterday leaving you with 2 left.


Human Fey Tattooed Sorcerer 1 (HP: 7, AC:13 /F:1,R:3,W:4/ Init. +3 / Perc. +6/+8)(Jack's Perc: +13/+15)
DM Immortal wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Dhaavan was a busy boy yesterday! Guess he Charmed his wayh off the ship, or summoned a distraction or something... Even I didn't realize I was such a trouble-maker!


Male Gillman Oracle (Waves) 4; AC 14 (T 11, FF13) / HP: 34/34 / F +4, R +3, W +5 / Init: +1 / Percep: +0

Valeros could hear the thumping, like waves on the shore pounding after a storm. But there was no water anywhere, the seas of sand spread before him in every direction. As he stood there, the sand opened beneath him and began to suck him in, the grains filling his lungs with death. With a strangled cry he awoke, eyes scanning around him.

He couldn't tell if he was still dreaming, such was the bizarre circumstances he found himself in. Hands bound above him, he saw a group of other individuals talking quietly amongst themselves, some in languages he didn't recognize. They quickly hushed as the pounding sound increased and Valeros quickly realized that the sound from his dream was really the noise of booted feet descending the stairs.

Valeros couldn't begin to piece together what had happened to him but the gentle sway of the world around him let him know he was on a ship and that alone was enough to calm his racing heart some. The gills at his neck felt stiff and his skin was a little too tight and he knew he needed to avoid the drink in the future.

Figure I missed most of the conversation so far, so I'm waking only shortly before our "visitors" arives.

Sorry for the delay all, weekends are poo for me usually. Immortal knows my posting schedule alright and I'm ready to go now, so you can expect to see plenty of me during the week.

Taldor

Male Elf Magus 3 (AC: 15,12,13; HP: 24; Saves 4,3,4; Init +2, perc +7)

Variel listens quieetly as the others discuss the strengths and weakneses of those present.

Seijiro claims a skill set that didn't sound like it boded well with a confined space like a ship. Being stealthy was good, but there were only a few places to hide usually and if those were searched he would still be found. Horatio self proclaims to be a physician but without his tools that isn't really gong to help matters at all. Dhaavan's silvered tongue could be a blessing or a curse depending on what he says to who.

Rain has skill in steering a ship. Interesting and all the more reason to keep her from being injured. A skill set like that is more valuable than getting in a fight if I can help it. As far as the others I am still too adled to remember exactly. whispered response in elvenWell, I can dance and sing a little. That's about it in this condition. Later I will show you my true dancing style that has taken me almost a century to learn.

whispered quietly to Rain Thanks, but wait till an opportune time to act. Perhaps an opportunity will present itself where we all will be freed from our bonds and can work out a better plan.


After apparently taking an inordinate amount of time coming down the steps the hatch swings open and a tall thin man with a sneering mouth enters the room flanked by eight rough looking men carrying cutlasses and daggers. Putting on what appears for him to be some sort of smile, full of gold and broken teeth, the man looks at each of you in turn. He twists his fingers through his braided black beard and then laughs evilly.

Bah! This be the sorriest bunch of gull dropping what landed on the Wormwood in years, eh boys! Look at them all still lazy and sitt'n on their plump arses with the sun high over the yardarm! Well the Scourge beat the lazy right out o'ye but the Captain wants a word on deck! Well?!? Move ye dirty swabs! He cracks a wicked looking whip over your head, seeming to ignore the fact that you are tied up in his rant. You also get the impression that when he mentioned the Scourge he was referring to himself. The rough looking men slash your bonds (those that still had them on) and pull you none too gently to your feet.

Pushing you up the hatch, you catch a glimpse of another hold as you ascend through the ship. After the next hold, which seems to be relatively bare of goods and gear except for a series of caged pigs in one corner of the space. You also see tied to what you suspect is the foremast, a large man with hands like ham hocks staring stupidly at you as you go up the stairs to the deck. He has a bit of feathers stuck to him along his back and arms in a black goo that you would guess to be tar. You only have a moment to look before you are shoved again up the stairs.

After the dim light of the hold, the sun blinds you a moment before your eyes have time to adjust. It is now you get the chance to see where you have been taken. Taking a quick look you see only ocean all around, with no land in sight. You don't have time for more than a cursory glance around before you see a cluster of individuals around the main mast that you are herded towards. The group you are put with is looking up towards the higher deck on the stern where two men stand.

Perception DC 10:
You identify that nasty taste in your mouth as the taste of oily nutmeg.

Made Perception and Craft (Alchemy) DC15 or Knowledge (Nature) DC10:
You are sure that the nutmeg taste is a residual effect of Oil of Taggit poisoning. That must be how they drugged you to keep you asleep.

The first is a broad, muscular Garundi man with a shaved head and long beard bound with big gold rings, and an eye patch. This man is clearly the captain of which Master Scourge referred. The other is a younger, balding man with a long black pony tail and a well used cat-o'-nine-tails.

Looking around you notice you are not the only ones in this little group that look apart from the main crew based upon their relative cleanliness and proximity to you all. A dozen additional crew stand on deck or in the rigging looking towards the captain.

Placing his hands on the deck rail, he looks over the group and says in a booming voice "Ah! Glad you could join us at last! Welcome to the Wormwood! My thanks for "volunteering" to join my crew. I'm Barnabas Harrigan. That's Captain Barnabas Harrigan to you, not that you'll ever need to address me. I have only one rule-don't speak to me. I like talk, bit I don't like your talk. Follow that rule and we'll all get along fine."

"Oh, and one more thing. Even with you new recruits, we're still short-handed, and I aim to keep what crew I have. There'll be a keelhaulin' for anyone caught killin' anyone. Mr. Plugg! If you'd be so kind as to make pirates out of these landlubbers, it'll save me having to put them in the sweatbox for a year and a day before I make pies out of'em."

With that the captain walks out of sight towards the stern and the young man with the cat steps forward. Looking down at you he smiles unpleasantly and you get the feeling you are in for a very long day.

"You heard the captain! I'm Mr. Plugg and when I give an order I expect it followed yesterday! You understand, you overgrown pieces of chum?!" Not waiting for an answer he immediately says "Now I gotta see what sort of sad sacks I got to work with so first things first. You all get your tails moving and climb up to the crows nest." Seeing you hesitate he screams "NOW! YOU DIRTY SWABS!

Crows nest is 60 feet above the deck which means I'll need 6 climb checks (DC 10) from everyone, or 4 climb checks if you wish to do an accelerated climb at -5 to your check.


Valeros Jaloksin wrote:


Sorry for the delay all, weekends are poo for me usually. Immortal knows my posting schedule alright and I'm ready to go now, so you can expect to see plenty of me during the week.

No problem Valeros. I needed time to get my thoughts in order anyway and I knew you wouldn't be on until today some time.


Male Gillman Oracle (Waves) 4; AC 14 (T 11, FF13) / HP: 34/34 / F +4, R +3, W +5 / Init: +1 / Percep: +0

Valeros flinched at the sunlight's brilliance before finally getting his bearings around himself. Looking over the crew, he listens as the captain explains the situation to the himself and the others.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Knowledge nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

He's unsure of what exactly had kept him under for so long but he knew they were some distance from Port Peril at this point.

At Plugg's order, Valeros moved quickly to the rigging and began to climb. This wasn't his first time aboard a ship and he knew his way around the rigging well enough. Still, no need to risk breaking his neck.

Valeros will climb at the "standard/slow" pace.
Climb 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Climb 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Climb 3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Climb 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Climb 5: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Climb 6: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

climb1 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
climb2 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
climb2, failed by less than 5, rerolled 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
climb3 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
climb4 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
climb5 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
climb6 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Seijiro climbs up to the crow's nest as ordered, with one small hitch on the way up, though that only serves to slow him slightly. Once up there, he actually feels at home again, back aboard a ship and up among the rigging. He looks down, awaiting an order to return. No need to climb down unless he's told to.

From up high, he watches the others struggling to make the climb and wills them success, wishing he was some kind of bard and could actually do something to encourage their climbing skill.

While up in the crow's nest, Seijiro takes a long look around in all directions.

Any sign of land or any other ships from up here?


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

oops missed the perception check request, have none of the other skills to know more, even if I make the perception check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

lol, moot point anyway it seems


My eyes narrow at this man – but I noticed quite a bit. At the least this ship is multi-decked – meaning she’s too big to be a schooner or a sloop – likely a merchantmen class – possibly a barque, though I doubt it, for obvious reasons.

Even so – I docket this information for later, as well as the method in which the captain speaks and his midshipmen obey. Sloppy – very sloppy…

Glancing aloft, I frown a bit and prepare to climb to the “crow’s nest” – hoping to get a better view and wondering if the ship has a proper “fighting top” – I guess I’ll see when I get to the top.

Climb checks

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 - slipping a bit after this check, I try to go to the top again having only slid a few feet...

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Thank goodness - just barely made it!


Human Druid (Shark shaman) 2, Barbarian (Beast Totem) 1/AC: 13/HP: 30/F +7, R +0, W +6/Init. +0/Per. +7

Sko's eyes snap open at the first crack of the whip. He remembers all too well, when he was young, how the Red Mantis would lash people, some younger than he was, for no real purpose other than to remind everyone that they could.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
K: Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

I see. I wouldn't have thought that would knock us out for so long, he thinks as they come into the brightness of the deck.

As the Captain and Plugg go about their pirate blather, Sko tries to think if he's ever heard of the Wormwood or Barnabus Harrigan before.

DM Immortal:
I will use my Ilizmagorti Native trait to make an untrained Knowledge check to see if there's anything to be known about the names I've heard so far.

Knowledge: Shackle Pirates: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Sko frowns looking at the rigging; he was never a great climber.

Climb:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

In an amazing display of incompetence, Sko falls after the first 10'. It takes him some time just to make that 10' back again. Sko braces for the inevitable.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Upon reaching the top of the "Crow's Nest", I take a moment to look around at both the ship and our relative position. As each member of the mates have to climb up one at a time (seemingly) and there seems to be no other specific orders when I reach the top except wait - what do I see with Perception - take 20 if possible, if not, take 10?

Specifically - what class of ship?
How far are we from shore (if I heard gulls I assume close - though I could be wrong)
How many crewmates do I see on the decks and rigging?

Also - if there is any other information I can observe while being at the top, please let me know.

Thank you very much!


F Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 4, Inquisitor 2/AC 18/ HP 48/48, F+8 R+6 W+6 (+2 vs Enchantments)/ Init +4(+6), Perc. +11(+13)

Volunteering. She almost laughed out aloud but thought wiser of it. As pirate captains go, Barnabas Harrigan seemed no different. It was Mister Plugg that she leveled her turquoise gaze upon. The vibrant sun was hurting her eyes and head. Still, the man said to climb and she would climb.

The strange taste in her mouth had been bothering her memory and it finally dawned on her.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Knowledge, Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Damn. Must have been slipped into the drinks which wouldn't have been too hard since we consumed so many. Who? Someone with swift fingers possibly, but then again we were sozzled last night. Yet, she made note to find out who.

She grasped the mast, looked up at the rigging, and hoisted herself up, hoping her hangover from drink and drug did not impede her usual climbing grace.

Climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

It would do her good to get to the top and view the surroundings from the Crow's Nest. Pinpoint where they were currently from landmarks and alike, plus get a better look at the size of the Wormwood.

Taldor

Male Elf Magus 3 (AC: 15,12,13; HP: 24; Saves 4,3,4; Init +2, perc +7)

Waiting for the crew to perform some sort of trickery, Variel is surprised when all he receives is a rough shove up the stairs and onto the deck. Still trying to shake the cobwebs out of his head he is unprepared for the harsh sunlight that greets his eyes. Blinking them in rapid succession, Variel manages to focus on the form of Harrigan and Plugg. Noticing the whip in his hand and that it looks fairly well used causes Variel to think first and act later. Bide your time and wait to see what presents. No need to rush. They already released you from your bonds so your better off than you could be.

Hearing the orders from first Harrigan and then Plugg, it takes VAriel a second to start moving. At Plugg's last shout, he finally heads over to the mast to climb to the crows nest.

climb checks:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9fail by less than 5
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7fail by less than 5
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7fail by less than 5
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7fail by less than 5
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

It takes quite a while but eventually Variel reaches the top. If it wasn't for his experience climbing the rigging from his last sailing adventures he would have fallen to his death a couple of times. Finally reaching the top, Variel takes a peak at his surroudings and enjoys the fresh air.
perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Wow, I am glad you can't autofail skill checks. 3 ones and a 2, I would be dead before the first 100 posts. New record on the forum i think.


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

that crow's nest must be getting mighty crowded by now - I think 5? of us have made it up so far.


Human Druid (Shark shaman) 2, Barbarian (Beast Totem) 1/AC: 13/HP: 30/F +7, R +0, W +6/Init. +0/Per. +7

I had unintentionally assumed that there was a time limit to how long Mr. Plugg would wait to see if we could make it to the top. I'll keep plugging away. Assuming I don't knock my self out, let me know if I surpass how long Mr. Plugg is willing to wait.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 leg slips but he hangs on
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 gets leg braced but realizes hand is tangled
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 turns ankle
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

A little battered, he gasps as he finally pulls himself up. Conscious of how long it took him to get up the rigging, he avoids looking at Mr. Plugg not wanting to draw any more attention to himself.

I'll have taken d6 damage from the inital fall. In these kind of circumstances, do you want to roll the damage or should we just go ahead and do it?


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Turning from my examination of the ship, I glance at the man called “Sko” – who I recall vaguely from the tavern. I remember he was unconscious toward the very end, and I was not certain of his safety. Still not sure of his condition, I deliberately – but with as much courtesy as I can muster – ignore the inevitable blandishments of Mister Plugg, and turn to this man who just reached the summit.

”Are you alright, or injured, sir? That is to say - do you need any medical assistance?” I ask him quietly, completely aware that this Mister Plugg may be using the test to climb rigging as a way to gauge our handiwork on the ship. Even so – this man Sko had taken a few hard knocks on the way up. If he is in fact injured, though I am not certain – I will offer what I help I can – never mind the observations of Mister Plugg.

Meanwhile – I will glance over the crows nest – if there is any rope to be found, please let me know. I intend to toss a length down to the magi as I have grave doubts in his ability to climb well. Meanwhile - any information regarding the earlier perception check would be awesome, including now, if there is rope up here :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Master Scourge

Captain Barnabas Harrigan

Mr. Plugg

If someone wants to npc Dhaavan that would be awesome. For now I'm just going to assume he is doing middling at anything he does for ease.

Horatio:
You can't see any land from the crow's nest and no it is not a traditional fighting top. It is a pure lookout although you might be able to squeeze an archer or two up there. The ship is a three masted carrack. There is plenty of rope up there. Let me know if you plan on sending some down for him.

Map of Wormwood - Middle and Lower Decks and Bilges

Map of Wormwood - Upper and Main Decks

BY BESMARA'S BLESSED BACKSIDE! THAT WAS SOME OF THE WORST CLIMBING I'VE EVER SEEN. Get your bloody carcasses down here now before I turn you over to Fishguts to feed the pigs as that seems all you lot are good for! Mr. Plugg shouts up at you with disgust. You can see though that under the disgust he has an evil gleam in his eye at some of your ineptitude.

Don't worry about rolling to get down for now.

Before your feet even get a chance to reach the deck he says Line up you mangy curs! Assuming you all do so he pulls out his cat and it looks like he is about to whip you...especially Sko...but thinks better of it for the moment.

You! he says pointing with his dirty finger at Rain. Yer me new Rigger! Congratulations and I have to say I'm glad it's you I'll be lookin up at all day. he finishes with a leer. Turning back to the others he says, Now can any of you disgusting lazy good fer nothings cook? Without waiting for an answer again he turns and points at Sko.

Now I don't want you anywhere near my deck so yer the new cooks mate. Hopefully you don't bungle that too bad or the crew will have some mighty sharp words for ye. Now report to Fishguts the cook right quick! He says with a chuckle as some of the crew caress their long knives.

The rest of you barnacle brains. You are all swabs now. Report to Master Scourge fer yer assignments! Now ye bilge rats! He thunders.

I'll give you a moment to reflect before you report for your assignments.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)
DM Immortal wrote:

Master Scourge

Captain Barnabas Harrigan

Mr. Plugg

If someone wants to npc Dhaavan that would be awesome. For now I'm just going to assume he is doing middling at anything he does for ease.

** spoiler omitted **

Map of Wormwood - Middle and Lower Decks and Bilges

Map of Wormwood - Upper and Main Decks

BY BESMARA'S BLESSED BACKSIDE! THAT WAS SOME OF THE WORST CLIMBING I'VE EVER SEEN. Get your bloody carcasses down here now before I turn you over to Fishguts to feed the pigs as that seems all you lot are good for! Mr. Plugg shouts up at you with disgust. You can see though that under the disgust he has an evil gleam in his eye at some of your ineptitude.

Don't worry about rolling to get down for now.

Before your feet even get a chance to reach the deck he says Line up you mangy curs! Assuming you all do so he pulls out his cat and it looks like he is about to whip you...especially Sko...but thinks better of it for the moment.

You! he says pointing with his dirty finger at Rain. Yer me new Rigger! Congratulations and I have to say I'm glad it's you I'll be lookin up at all day. he finishes with a leer. Turning back to the others he says, Now can any of you disgusting lazy good fer nothings cook? Without waiting for an answer again he turns and points at Sko....

If Plugg insisted we all climb to the top - and we were waiting on Dhavaan, who is only 17 years old and fairly scrawny and weak looking - then I would have certainly taken the length of rope and tossed it to him to assist him in the climbing. However - that would have to be ret-conned, as the action would have already happened as we are now on the main deck. Even so - that is what I would have done. Feel free to play it out in ret-con, I'll be here if you like.

Meanwhile - I can't tell you what I do next via the "swab" comment until I know what, if anything, happens with Mister Plugg. Also - any thought to the date in Golarion Reckoning? Thanks!


M kitsune rogue (pirate)/4; bard(sea singer)/2 AC18 (T 16, FF 12); HP 43/53; saves F +2, R +12, W +4; bab: 4; melee 4(+9), ranged +9; CMB 4, CMD 20; speed 30; init +5(+7); perc +9(11)(+13)

a swab? what a misuse of my experience.... ah well, they're loss. He looks longingly up into the rigging and then trudges slowly over to Scourge. He says nothing, just stands there waiting for his task.

He looks over at the others assigned to be swabs and sighs, then shrugs... at least I'm in good company, most of them seem like good enough folks, course that might apply to some of the rest of the crew as well. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the others on this ship 'volunteered' the same way we did.


F Elf Ranger (Freebooter) 4, Inquisitor 2/AC 18/ HP 48/48, F+8 R+6 W+6 (+2 vs Enchantments)/ Init +4(+6), Perc. +11(+13)

Takes 20 if possible on perception re type of shipping vessel and determining its rigging style (square rig, lateen rig or fore and aft rig) (noting any differences in original design of these types of ships).

Rigger? She wondered why Jiro had not been selected for the position with his smaller stature and he was the second to climb to the top. Her answer came with the lascivious look and her skin crawled but she was smart enough not to show her outward distaste for Mister Plugg. So, if I am to undertake such a dangerous task then no more rum for me. She would manage it for she would not be on the end of the cat-o'-nine held by Master Scourge. If only I still had mine..., thinking of her own cat-o'-nine taken from her when she was drugged and brought aboard.

As her companions were ordered to report to Master Scourge (this made Rain uneasy -- being left on the upper deck with pirates she was unfamiliar with, especially the lecherous Mister Plugg and no weapons on her -- hmm, she wondered if they had found the switchblade hidden in her boot), she waited on further instruction, a little unsure whether she should climb back up. She stands, keeping her features as neutral as possible, silently waiting further order, allowing the sea air to revive her and sharpen her previous dulled senses. Water, what I would give for a cup, she muses silently.

Rain wanted to look toward Variel, but refrained. No use drawing attention to certain members of her company lest they earn the double ire of these scoundrels.


Horatio Flynn wrote:


If Plugg insisted we all climb to the top - and we were waiting on Dhavaan, who is only 17 years old and fairly scrawny and weak looking - then I would have certainly taken the length of rope and tossed it to him to assist him in the climbing. However - that would have...

Slight Retcon but all other rp stands as is this is just a quick addition in the middle.Plugg's eyes narrow dangerously when you toss the rope down to try and help Dhaavan. He is about to chastise you for helping when he smiles wickedly and turns to Dhaavan. So I suppose you are too good to try and make it up on yer own eh? Did I say you got extra rope and help? No! I said get your carcass up to the top and now look at ye. Yer holdin everything up because ye cannot even climb the riggin as is. Well I'll tell you what. Perhaps a dose o'the lash will speed ye up next time! With that he rears back and viciously lashes Dhaavan across his back making him cry out in pain. Jack begins cursing profusely in Infernal from the yardarm where he is perched.

After the lash, Mr. Plugg looks up at Horatio and smiles. End Retcon


Rain Taneththir wrote:
Takes 20 if possible on perception re type of shipping vessel and determining its rigging style (square rig, lateen rig or fore and aft rig) (noting any differences in original design of these types of ships).

Rain:
You get the same info as Horatio. 3 masted carrack and looks about 100 feet long by 40 or so wide.

Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)
DM Immortal wrote:
Horatio Flynn wrote:


If Plugg insisted we all climb to the top - and we were waiting on Dhavaan, who is only 17 years old and fairly scrawny and weak looking - then I would have certainly taken the length of rope and tossed it to him to assist him in the climbing. However - that would have...

Slight Retcon but all other rp stands as is this is just a quick addition in the middle.Plugg's eyes narrow dangerously when you toss the rope down to try and help Dhaavan. He is about to chastise you for helping when he smiles wickedly and turns to Dhaavan. So I suppose you are too good to try and make it up on yer own eh? Did I say you got extra rope and help? No! I said get your carcass up to the top and now look at ye. Yer holdin everything up because ye cannot even climb the riggin as is. Well I'll tell you what. Perhaps a dose o'the lash will speed ye up next time! With that he rears back and viciously lashes Dhaavan across his back making him cry out in pain. Jack begins cursing profusely in Infernal from the yardarm where he is perched.

After the lash, Mr. Plugg looks up at Horatio and smiles. End Retcon

I return the look coldly and lower my opinion of Mister Plugg, aware that this look may not be wise. But I do not wish to show him fear - that would only encourage his determination to act in his current manner - namely, a foolish one.

If we are his chattel to be used for a successful venture at sea - it does not aid him to damage that property. To damage the property - even to prove a point when there is no reason for such action - is not only foolish, but cowardly.

I will not forget this stupidity, however - it will be useful later, no doubt.

When he decides to hand out such position as "swabs" - a useless position on this miserable scow, I realize he is only offering "make work" to provide us with something to do until our real purpose for our abduction come into play.

Hearing him giving out such a useless designation, I merely look at him for a moment.

"Aye... Mister Plugg," I say softly but politely, than I turn to look over Dhaavan's back as I help him walk over to the man called "Master Scourge".

Oh yeah - I guess I should make a "Heal" check to aid Dhavaan at this time - for whatever it is worth.

Heal Check
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


He suffered a few points of nonlethal damage. He will be fine in a few hours.


Male Human Gunslinger 1 (Buccaneer), Fighter 1 (Lore Warden), Bard 4 (Archaeologist) - (AC 18 / HP 49 / F +6, R + 9, W +6 / Ini + 3 / Perc. +12)

Very good - what happens when we reach "Master Scourge"? Or - instead -

I assist Dhavaan over to the once called "Master Scourge". When we are in front of him, I look up at him and stare into his eyes.

"You are Master Scourge, and we are to report to you for our duties. What are those duties, and what do you wish of us, sir?" I ask as politely as I can as I help Dhavaan remain standing.


Human Druid (Shark shaman) 2, Barbarian (Beast Totem) 1/AC: 13/HP: 30/F +7, R +0, W +6/Init. +0/Per. +7

Up in the Crow's Nest, Sko gives a nod of thanks to Horatio. "I'll be okay, thanks."

Being the last up, Plugg starts yelling almost immediately. Sko spares the man a quick glance of contempt. "We'd better hurry back down before That Idiot gets any crazy ideas."

When he gets to the bottom, he makes no response at randomly being assigned as the cook's assistant. He simply walks off in search of Fishgut. He does flinch at the sound of the lash on Dhaavan and looks back at Mr. Plugg briefly. Prey...


Please check the discussion thread for a primer on Ship Actions and duties which will be up shortly.

DM Eyes Only for Swabs:

Variel1d6 ⇒ 6
Horatio1d6 ⇒ 3
Seijiro1d6 ⇒ 5
Dhaavan1d6 ⇒ 5
Valeros1d6 ⇒ 5

Variel:
You'll be mending some sail today, elf. he says with a sneer. I hope those dainty elven fingers are stronger than they look. Variel as you go over to where Scourge directs you, you see one of the others that looked newly come to the ship sitting their already. You immediately recognize the woman as a halfling although unlike any halfling you have seen before. She is extremely muscular and occasionally strokes a wicked looking handaxe at her side. She glances up at you as you take your place but doesn't say much other than that. Repairs duty requires a DC 10 Profession(sailor) or Dexterity check.

Horatio:
Scourge smirks his breath is foul as he looks closely at you. You sir will be swabbing the decks. I want it clean enough to eat off of at the end of the day. If it isn't you'll get a taste of the lash like the scrawny one got. As you head over to the area where you were directed, you see a pile of heavy looking stones and a heavily muscled man with a blue Varisian scarf tied around his head. The man is picking up the stones with ease and setting them on the deck to begin scrubbing. He has what looks to be a permanent scowl to his visage to go along with the well made cutlass at his belt. Swabbing the Decks duty requires a DC 10 strength or constitution check. Failure results in Fatigued condition by the end of your ship.

Seijiro, Dhaavan, and Valeros:
Scourge spits on the deck before saying The rest of you curs I got as runners and I want ye all to be hoppin when I say hop! I'll take no slackin from ye. Now get over there with the others until I need ye. He jerks his thumb towards two others that you had noticed on deck before. One is a tall human woman with a symbol of Besmara on a chain around her throat. She seems to be smiling to you in an honest way. The other is just about one of the oddest looking gnomes youve ever seen. He is handsome and wears a foppish purple hat along with a garishly painted black eyepatch, a white silk shirt and a dandyish cane. Not the sort of attire one usually finds on a pirate ship. Runner duty requires DC 10 Acrobatics AND DC 10 Constitution check. Failing your constitution check results in fatigued condition. If you have the Run feat you automatically succeed at this duty.

51 to 100 of 8,093 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Immortal's Blood Red Roses: A Skull & Shackles Campaign (Gameplay) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.